Kids React to Gay Marriage

Kids react to gay marriage

Here is the latest gay propaganda video targeted toward indoctrinating children into the gay lifestyle. The video shows a discussion of the “sensitive subject of same-sex marriage which continues to be an issue not just in the United States, but around the world.”

The video includes reactions from 12 children who were shown pro-gay marriage videos such as the viral flash mob proposal of 2 gay men at a Home Depot and a lesbian marriage proposal in Seattle.

The reactions of the children ranged from wonderment and bemusement to shock and disbelief.

Similar gay propaganda videos are being shown to children in America’s public school systems disguised as an anti-bullying campaign spearheaded by the Obama administration’s Dept. of Education.

The result of such misguided programs is to lower a child’s resistance to homosexual advances from adults, such as the pedophile teachers who crowd the public and private school systems.

When little Tommy resists gay advances from a male teacher, he will be reminded that homosexuality is “normal” and that he should be more tolerant and accepting.

• Teacher posts explicit sex-ed brochures in Grade 7-8 class
  • Obama Administration Secretly Collects Data On All Verizon Customers
  • Video: Gay Men Run Out of Town By Jamaican Mob
  • 19-year-old lesbian jailed again for having sex with 14-year-old girl

40 Responses to “Kids React to Gay Marriage”

lovezoe says:

I’m out.

FuturedocDonte says:

:listen: headphones on… Watching now

GAGIRL87 says:

The little mexican boy kept asking “So their gay” :rofl: the first 2 minutes is hilarious already :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie we can’t see the video :mad:

FuturedocDonte says:

Yea I can’t see it fom my phone

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Ms Taken – :nono: Tomorrow we going to be talking about Peter Gunz and his lispy wife/jump off….I priometh you.
      :crying1: But why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LeSigh. Well let me pretend like I saw it. Chile Nene WENT IN on Keya didn’t she? And Kandi mama needs to stop *pushes red Ronal McDonald hair out of face* She just is bitter and unhappy. She talks like she reads cereal boxes for instructions and still messes up…
      Kandy Mama> Pour 1/2 cup of milk in the bowl :haha: Oh now I poured too much the milk spilled out the bowl. KAANNDDDY COME FIX THIS

Just Looking says:

Ohh it’s like that…Ya’ll just me in the post…

That lil girl face is PRICELESS!

Smonae says:

Out of control, I am te parent and this will not be shoved down my kid’s throat :nono:
      They can make all the commercials they want, but mine not gonna watch :coffee:

Try the smallest ones reactions was hilarious chile :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why are they showing this video to kids? I don’t care to see a video of people kissing and I am grown. Not just gay people. Any people :lol:
      This is wrong on so many levels.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I don’t like this being the lunch time post… You know for when I finally stop working and go to lunch in a few :hahaha:

Smonae says:

They can make all the commercials they want, but mine not gonna watch

Chile I had to explain to my daughter the other day about this same sex thing, my child’s friend has two mothers, one looks just like a dude and the other a woman, well my daughter was so confused chile, she thought the butch one was a dude, :shrugs: other kids kept saying Somiah has two mommies :blink: my daughter was was like :huh: I told her that Somiah has two women as parents, and that it was not what a normal marriage looks like …

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is wrong on so many levels.

~~~~~~~~~
      Most kids don’t want to see their parents kissing, let alone a gay couple. Parents want their kids sheltered but that’s not reality, many kids have two mommy’s or two daddy’s.

I don’t think I will have anymore kids for real though :no:

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
      This is wrong on so many levels.
      ~~~~~~~~~

You not kidding :hide: child I would have been scarred if I seen my parents having sex :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMM

SO I just went to YouTube to try to watch this video and the first recommended video is a video of Keri Rhodes shirtless in bed with another boy :wtf:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You ain’t heard? That tea is cold. But yea Miss Keri is like Kodi Steward and Chris Bish :lol:

gbellab says:

whenever my 4 yr old daughter sees stuff like this on TV, she says ewwww and I say eww is right and proceed to change the channel. My kid.

FuturedocDonte says:

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMM

:ghost: :hahaha: chile that’s Hollywood his man boy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Keri Rhodes shirtless in bed with another boy
      according to Keri that is just his assistant. I mean don’t all men lay in the bed shirtless with their friends :blink:

Anna says:

gbellab says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      My kids grew up around a few of my gay friends, glad that I didn’t turn friends away due to what they do behind clothes doors. My kids are better ppl because of it.

Crickett says:

LOL, this reminds me of my 6yo daughter. We went out of town this summer. I told her I wanted to go over to my girlfriends house and she got so excited, she thought “girlfriend like boyfriend”, she loved her and wanted to stay over all summer-she was bout ready to dump her Daddy.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hahaha: Chile you a mess

Chile the lil guy that said, oh wow he does have a nice suit :rofl:

The lil boy that said Justin Bieber married a guy :rofl:

gbellab says:

I blame Macklemore

GAGIRL87 says:

Kandy Mama> Pour 1/2 cup of milk in the bowl Oh now I poured too much the milk spilled out the bowl. KAANNDDDY COME FIX THIS
      ____________________________________________________________________

TAKEN WHYYYY

:rofl: REAL TEARS :crying:

That lil white girl look like a lil old woman, she must have some old parents :huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

@GA – Baby girl he don’t need all that at 7. What you gonna buy him when he get 16 a Porche?

My son now 16 is a only child and he did get his first gaming system about that age, got XBOX one game and two controller. I told him to pray, aunts, uncles, grans would help him on the rest. We need food, lights, car payments, braces, emergency money.

Don’t start out like that…..
      ______________________________________________________________________

Just Looking your right frfr :hug: everybody tells me I spoil him and I do need to do better. He thinks he’s supposed to get all the time now and that needs to :stop:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

TAKEN WHYYYY
      :rofl: REAL TEARS :crying:
      ________________________
      So am I the onliest one who think Kandy mama rode the short bus :huh” I bet Kandy’s dad hit it and then found out she was :lame: and was like uh oh gotta go :steer: That’s why Kandy body a little bit over midget sized. She wasn’t supposed to be “normal” :ashamed: GOD IS SEW GOOD!!!

gbellab says:

These kids look coached. Even the ones making faces like WTF, eventually get swayed.. except the little brown haired boy. He can’t be swayed because he’s so young he doesn’t understand political correctness.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I blame Macklemore

:dead:

Smonae says:

Jenie

Its hard trying to explain certain things to kids

Torae says:

I wish they would show something like this to my child. I’m sorry, but it’s not alright…..Parents raise you kids YOU’RE way and don’t let school, gov’t or the media teach your kids!!!!

cocoa49 says:

This is a conspiracy….. :gay: :kona:

thegifted1 says:

Great Video and love ALL the kid’s reactions!!!

n1kk1a says: