Kim Kardashian and Kanye West head out to his concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY

Rap producer Kanye West is back in the news after he accused President Barack Obama of using him for political purposes.

“I’m not gonna mention him no more, I’m past that,” West said in a radio interview on Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 on Monday. West told radio hosts Shamara and Laiya that he would never break bread with Obama. “That’s out my thoughts. That’s lowering my priority of thinking at this point.”

West said Obama routinely uses urban “pop icons” such as Jay Z and Beyonce to push his political agenda to black people.

“Oh, you talking about how he use to come and visit me and my mama and tell me he’s about to run for president?” West said. “I just think that we’re pop icons, and the president likes to use that type of thing just to be down.”

By coincidence, West’s baby mama Kim Kardashian dined at New York hotspot Carbone on Nov. 18, while Mrs. Obama was there entertaining guests.

“Kim Kardashian dined with a male friend and a female friend,” an eyewitness told In Touch magazine. “She actually managed to keep under the radar partly because Michelle Obama was getting all the attention.”

Photos: Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com

54 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Dined At Same Restaurant As Michelle O After Kanye West Slams Obama”

deedeegirl says:

You can take most of these comments and apply them to my thoughts about Kanye. He can really sit down and STFU a long ass time ago. If he never opens his mouth again, it’ll be too damn soon for me.

this guy
    :smack:

The Master Beta :D says:

:rolleyes: :checkswatch:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

kayne needs to go away and take that slore that is kim k with him.

Just Looking says:

:dead:

Sandra, why did you paint his teeth?

:ghost:

CHARBEE says:

KANYE IS AN ARSE… HE BETTER CHILL BEFORE HIS BEHIND IS BLACKBALLED…. :cuss:

Whats with Kim wearing all the See thru shirts.

missyJ says:

I think it is safe say most would not be too sad if Kanye had to go all through the wire again…. please have several seats _/ _/ _/

Mr. President is a politician, he like Ronnie in Players club, using what he got to get what he wants. Sadly we are in the age of black people that won’t listen unless some fool says it over a track. *shrugs* his message gets out

LuvMySailor says:

He doesn’t “use” Jay and Bey. They supported him and fundraised for him. He “used’ Kanye and Kim because they are what’s wrong with pop culture today. Yeah Bey pops her coochie on stage A LOT in the same tired routines but you would NEVER see her doing a sex tape. Nor do you see her putting her private business out there for the world to see. No one even knew her and Jay were getting married until they were spotted going to get their marriage license. The whole world knows what Kim’s lady parts look like. Kanya is just…Kanye.

————–
    Now why you gotta go there and put the next black man down :facepalm: Kanye I like you musically, but I’m really starting to dislike the person. Ya talking toooo much now. Some shyt should be kept in ya head :no: Shame on him

Kim looks real good from the face to her neck lately. After that :nono:

Lord. :faceplam: What politician doesn’t buddy up with the voters? :| The fact that he doesnt get that.. :|

Obama my dude but Kanye is 100% right on this. He is being used, pure and simple.

And any dude would defend and give props to his chick. This ain’t even a story and Obama would be wise to stop trying to use Kim K. as some sort of example of negativity or “all that’s wrong with the world.”

Also, I saw that video. My God Kim is beautiful beyond words.

I wanna know who body that was Kim had in their video and if I can borrow it for my soft p0rn video? :ban:

————-
    So that’s why he really mad :yes: I forgot about Obama’s mention of the Kardashians

that new video is horrible… only video people where interested in was the one Ray j did with her, yes kanye ray hit first,… unless she learned a new trick, we don’t care.

—————
    Yea cause them hips looked like they were missing :hahaha:

Wonders if Ye thinks he isnt using Kim to some degree. . :|

Why Kanye keep looking so dayum slow in the face.

On topic too I seen that tragic arse hot mess video of “Bound 2″ with them last night. It certified his crazy OFFICIALLY with me. How we go from “Through The Wire” and “Touch The Sky” and “Heartless” to that bullchit I witnessed?

Getcho LIFE Mr. West. And while you getting that getcho career too.

TYIA.

MSVALLDAY says:

Kim looks a hot ass mess with that outfit. Please stop letting Kanye dress you!

Just Looking says:

In other words, no body was checking for Kim

______________________________

Remem. the Pres called him a Jackass after that VMA stunts. :lol: That VMA stunt endeared Ye to my heart not cause of the Bey factor but cause he caused a ruckus..he jumped ship. Ye know them awards shows bullchit..but his Henn didnt know. :koolaid:

All he said about Kim was what is she famous for? :lol: Jimmy the one who went in on her. :hahaha: :heart:

Just Looking says:

Check in with ya’ll later, I’m going to write down some numbers for the lottery tonight.

:peace:

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm:

_/ sit the fck down matter of fact go to bed.

Caramel Rain says:

HIs sweater looks soft..
    OTB, I responded downtown :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:cosign:
    He is a hypocrite. Didn’t he JUST say he and Kim are in the exploitation business and that is what they do to make money? Last time I checked Obama was a politician. The BEST of them all because he made it to the white house. And now yew mad because he said your girl was vapid and added no real value to society????? Oh ok. Say what you want but the Obamas give back and do things for people as a whole. Your $200 t-shirts and Kim’s bunk perfume is not enhancing anything but your own profits you BISH.
    Now, he has officially torn it with me. And I am the nice one.

69 says:

Why Kanye keep looking so dayum slow in the face.
    On topic too I seen that tragic arse hot mess video of “Bound 2? with them last night. It certified his crazy OFFICIALLY with me. How we go from “Through The Wire” and “Touch The Sky” and “Heartless” to that bullchit I witnessed?
    Getcho LIFE Mr. West. And while you getting that getcho career too.
    TYIA.

Ashy moufed azz nigga. Find some chap stick bitch. :bye:

Caramel Rain says:

So they dined at the same place, same time, but didnt say :hi:

Yea cause them hips looked like they were missing

Whole midsection missing. :hahaha:

—————-
    :facepalm: And he won’t ever let that DIE. I stood up for him then too :ashamed: I was like yea you know he a lil cray cray its ok. But you know he act like Kim Mona Lisa these days and his music been on crack so I can’t even vouch no more :no:

Adam Levine Sexiest man alive? :ban:

Apparition says:

Ty says:

69 says:

Why Kanye keep looking so dayum slow in the face.
    Getcho LIFE Mr. West. And while you getting that getcho career too.
    TYIA.

Ashy moufed azz nigga. Find some chap stick bitch
    So Screw u saying he had his face in Sahara’s snatch :rofl:

Hey All :wave:

He is turning more rootypoo-ish by the minute.

I keep telling y’all they gonna cancel each other out, just like math :tea:

No body gives a shyt what Kanye has to say in regards to the president :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ashy moufed azz nigga. Find some chap stick bitch
    :ghost: You just gave me life off that comment and took it all away at once. Kudos

Kanye can’t even take a joke tho. He’s one of them dudes that get all red and the face and act up instead of just tagging your ass back with jokes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    22-9-7-5-47 Powerball 26 :yahoo:

Miany says:

Adam Levine Sexiest man alive?
    ^^^^^ chilleeee they can call him rockstar all they want, I ain’t buyin the hype…only song I know of his is “she will be loved” and I’m willing to bet bread he aint penned ot on his own (really I’m just salty he got the cover & Idris ole sexy self was tucked away amongst the pages)
    Idris makes it rain in my panties :cloud:
    Adam just ain’t my type

Cooking
    ^^^^them my lucky numbers :D

Orange Blossom says:

so Miss Taken is the nice one. lemme jot that down so i can remember :D

Who called that ninja ashy moufff :ghost: :rofl:

OK!
    a whole Lotta stuff was missing on KiMMode’s body in that vid.
    SOOOOO
    Nobody Seen the david Blain special last night? kanye was on there,he is very touched :think:

MissHarlem says:

When you have tooooooo many yes men around you reality is lost. When you act like a jackass dont be mad when people who are not on your payroll call you out on it. GTFOHWTBS then have the gotdamn nerve to be mad at Al Sharpton for calling him out on them confederate flags. He lost me on that bullchit. I wish a motherfckr would defend that bull****. Have several :thankyou: he lost me and my ass was a Ye fan Dame days Ye fan

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The president didn’t come for Kanye. He gave two separate comment/replies to a questions. And he told the TRUTH. Period. So Mrs. West can be mad but the truth ain’t change. Step your game. Run for President and win. Then talk ish. :tea:

Miany
    Your panteez raining up there :rofl:

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who called that ninja ashy moufff
    Screw crazy azz…shyt reminds me of Bryce (Nene’s son) :crying: Dry azz lips stuck together

I done told ya’ll in 2 years he will be listed as mentally unstable :tea: watch..

OTB, I responded downtown :tea:

I was going to respond but you said Bey was on the bottom even being on top..thats a stop right there moment. :stop: :lol: You are correct, we have an uphill battle still but a lot of that heartache you fill maybe your perception Caramel. You think Beyonce sees herself “under” Madonna, Gaga, and Miley? Even if they sell more than her? Even if they stack more coins, I do not believe Beyonce thinks that. That would be a knowing her worth type of thing…probably taught to her by her driven ass parents.

“If you stand up and be “I AM EVERYONE” and demand equal privileges esp as Black woman, you’re being an angry black b!tch. You get told to sit down girl, know your place, act like a lady etc.. But if you dont, then your a doormat, your weak, pathetic etc..”

^^^ Bey is the epitome of damned if she do and/or if she dont. And her response is always to do her. You have to come to a point where you think of you, it sounds simple but its tough. Do not care that someone will label you with an antiquated stereotype because you know your worth. You cannot be consumed with what other ppl think. If the place youre at thinks youre angry for demanding whats rightfully yours, why you fukking with that place?

@APPARITION
    “The Pres has shytted on Kanye (called him a jackass) and his lady. Why would you expect him to not say anything?”

Man, if Kanye dated Kelly Rowland horse faced azz everyone would be applaudin how he defending her and chit. :lol:

Obama never should have singled out Kim or Kanye. What other President singled out other American entertainers as the epitome of what is wrong with society? Obama was wrong. No other way around that.

jazi65 says:

kanye tries so hard to be real when in fact he’s a dilusional legend in his own mind.

poor kimmy has no self worth. she really thinks she has to put all her goodies on display..attention whore disorder is getting worse & now she seems to be passing it on to her younger sisters…sad

peppermintpatty says:

OMGosh. He must dont know who he fuggin wit!!! He gone come up stankin