Kim Kardashian Wants You To Know…

Kim Kardashian tweet

Kim Kardashian tweet

Socialite Kim Kardashian went on a Twitter rant yesterday to dispute reports that she had liposuction surgery to lose weight after giving birth.

“I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE,” she tweeted on her official Twitter account.

Kardashian didn’t explain why she went into hiding for months after giving birth to daughter North West.

Now comes word that a certain weight loss company withdrew a lucrative offer after Kardashian failed to prove she lost the baby weight naturally.

The narcissistic reality star reportedly underwent multiple surgeries to lose the massive weight she gained due to excess fluid build up — a pregnant condition known as pre-eclampsia.

Pre-eclampsia is a potentially fatal disorder that causes build up of fluids in pregnant women’s extremities (hands, arms, feet, legs and face), especially in the late 2nd or early 3rd trimester.

Kardashian’s doctor reportedly induced birth early because he feared the pitting edema in her legs might be a symptom of pre-eclampsia.

• Kim Kardashian Cancels Baby Bump Cover Shoot
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Reject $3 Million Offer for Exclusive Baby Pics

41 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Wants You To Know…”

Bootcampgirl says:

Silence is golden Kimmy

Jessie says:

Oh Kim. Get over yourself.

mstudammuch says:

Don’t nobody give a shyt about this wide load :rolleyes:

Bootcampgirl says:

My sentiments exactly, fck this chick

LaceJagger says:

who cares…. ????

I’m sorry, coming from a person that experience pre clampsia…… I think she is lying about that… :tea: you guys can fall for the bullshyt if you want too

lovezoe says:

No one could if you got a little lipo. Lipo don’t do it all. It’s said she bases her worth on the opinion of strangers????

A.J. says:

who cares…. ????
      ____
      Right!

And Judging by those damn cankles she been sporting lately that tells me right there most of her weight gain came from the bytch eating……..

When I had preclampsia, I lost 40 pounds in one week ……. no lie…… they had me of blood pressure medication and a water pill….. I stayed in the bathroom….. not to mention after delivery they put a catheder <<< however ya spell it in me…….. I had fluid by the gallons…..

Kim can miss me with that bullshyt :tea:

My weight came off like almost in a 2 weeks time :tea:

She is just a fat azzz :tea: deal !

Bootcampgirl says:

@Jeennnaayyy, you drinking alot of coffee/tea this morning :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t see where Kim has lost ANY weight :shrug: yea her feet don’t look like sausage casings no more but :shrug:

:ghost: seen Tami my gawwdddddddd :casket: what the hell is wrong with her

Just Looking says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Silence is golden Kimmy
      _________
      :agree: Who gives a Sahara Desert :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

:thinking: I wonder if my boss no that when I leave today I’m not coming back until December :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

And your feet can look like that without pre clmapsia…. It come from the pressure of the baby in the pelvic area :tea: it happens when your bout to give birth ……. Kimmmmmmmm think someone is stupid :stop: bytch ya got fat and not from no damn fluid either……

Bootcampgirl says:

@Future, I think that pic up top was her preggo pic

A.J. says:

what the hell is wrong with her
      Nothing else going on! :tea:

:dead: sausage casings :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

About to go into class, I hope these mofos don’t already know… :angry: I don’t feel like having to deflect from the topic for an hour…

FuturedocDonte says:

Who said this pic of Tami look like Michael Jackson on the cover of the “invincible” album :waiting:

Just Looking says:

:waves: Good Morning! Busy until new post :tea:

I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I
      ======
      *does the hand Quack Quack ‘blah blah blah’ gestures*
      NOBODY CARES KIM :eek: #justlikewithMsTake *snickers*
      Didn’t your moms teach you not to address no bullshatt, because now people KNOW your weak spot :huh:

FuturedocDonte says:

Logg the fawk off :ghost:

Chile funny you said that ….. I was bumping that album yesterday :headphones:

Bootcampgirl says:

Don’t hurt ‘em Hammer :shakebutt:

I’ll tell you one thing though —> She is dressed better here than she dresses now :lol:

:waves: Jenny, your house still smell like garlic powder? :woohoo:

Ronny
      Bobby
      Ricky
      Mike
      :D

*making lil puppy sounds* :love: Jenny

DTS yes :no: I tried to fry some bacon this morning to try and cut the smell no bueno :no:

BBL bout to take the lil one to the dentist :peace:

Jdore says:

who cares? :tea:
      Mournting Roses! :waves:
      :newpost:

MSVALLDAY says:

Kimmmy you should be talking about the negative reports about that horrid video you just did with Yezzus!!! That’s what you should be concerned with hunty b/c that was some bullshyt.

MsB2u says:

DTTS
      :hi:

n1kk1a says:

Wait, she lost weight? Where?

LuvMySailor says:

I’m going to look at this differently. Could it be that she was bonding with her baby and also getting used to nursing her? Breast feed is HARD when you are learning the right techniques.

Furthermore, if she WAS out, the media would be slamming her for not being at home with her daughter.

She annoys me, but I’m a new mommy too.

Tainted_Love says:

I can’t speak on losing weight after a pregnancy from experience but I do believe she has surgeries. If it weren’t true she wouldn’t feel the need to give such a lengthy explanation of her work out habits.
      I watched old episodes of with Keeping With the Kardashians a few days ago and it’s sad, she looks nothing like her original self. She has self-esteem issues.

Hey Fam!

Tainted_Love says:

MSVALLDAY says:

————————
      I cringed while watching the video11 Kanye doesn’t even respect her! Guys, I talk to (not even date) flip out and give me a side eye if I have too much cleavage showing or my shorts are too short for their liking. She is like his own breathing “blow up doll”

Smonae says:

Bish bye go have seat in the corner and here’s a pack of Orbitz to entertain you :coffee: