Kim Zolciak Had Her Babies

118dd8ce4fad11e3bdd112ccf407965c_8

Former reality TV star Kim Zolciak gave birth to twins — a girl and a boy — over the weekend. This is the fifth and sixth child for Kim, 35, and the third and fourth for NFL player Kroy Biermann, 28, according to In Touch Weekly.

Zolciak announced the news on her social networking websites today, saying “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”

359f052a55cb11e39c22120bf3493343_8

Kim has two daughters — Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12, -— from a previous relationship. She and Kroy are parents to Kroy Jagger Biermann Jr., aka KJ, 2, and Kash, 1. The couple tied the knot on Nov. 11, 2011. Zolciak reportedly dumped Atlanta business mogul Lee Najar after milking his bank account dry to run off with Biermann.

Zolciak made a name for herself as the scatterbrained gold digger on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta.

97 Responses to “Kim Zolciak Had Her Babies”

I’d be mad if my mama started over and thanking Jesus I was getting out of dodge soon. That’s too many young ones at a time for me :no:

MSVALLDAY says:

Poor Kroy! He done let this chick get knocked up again. She gonna forever be in those pockets bro.

GAGIRL87 says:

smh children are a blessing BUT this seems to be a bit much but hey what do I know.

:pray: Don’t ever bless me with twins :no: Don’t think I could do it

PARIAH says:

Bless those babies!

Kim went from 2 kids…. to 6 kids… in 2 years. What that uterus do boo? Congrats.

@Ga, back to back babies don’t give the recent baby time to be a baby and get extra loved on :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And Kroy…went from ZERO kids…to four…in 2 years…what that penile action do bruh?

Congrats…

DownBottom says:

:shocked: How many kids will this make? Her uterus not mine, but I thought she had like 2-4 already?

And Kroy…went from ZERO kids…to four…in 2 years
    ————
    Shyt that make you scratch yo head :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

San I agree I mean a 1 & 2 year already an NOW twins :huh: welp she is rich an I’m sure she has plenty nannies on speed dial. Kroy’s mama should have had a LONG talk with him after the second one :spank:

:wave: Hello ROSES!!

Congrats to Kim and Sorry for Kroy. All of them in the townhouse?

Afiya says:

LOL…I know she glad she dropped that load :yes:

So speaking of odies Shai “If I ever fall in love again” :whistle:

free says:

looking forward to the names but, damn, dude just 28 with 4 in a townhouse.

datsmdubya2u says:

dayaaamnn that stomach :hurl:

———————–
    :hahaha: She ain’t that rich either. I looked up net worth before, wasn’t bout shyt compared to others. I was like :shocked: No wonder Kandi said she could take care of all them

DownBottom says:

@Afiya, IDk who Shai is but I :heart: that song :whistle:

Sakeena says:

Should that say relationships? The first two have different fathers. 6 kids by three different men. I can’t with this woman and her clown car vagina.

looking forward to the names but, damn, dude just 28 with 4 in a townhouse.
    ————-
    Kaia and Kane

Afiya says:

:smack: Sandra needs a delete button *oldies*

Meant to say it just came on. UGH

Just Looking says:

Wow! That is great! Good for her! I’m certain she has an appointment for vaginal rejuvenation. :tea:

Kroy’s mama should have had a LONG talk with him after the second one :hi: GaGa
    KroY’s mother had a long talk with him, when he first started w/Kim
    :shrug: Ohh WEll.
    Sucks to be Kroy. I guess Kim will start prostituting soon to take care of all of them and her Wigs :tea:

Shai “If I ever fall in love again”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That. And “Comforter”. And “The Place Where You Belong”…from I wanna say Beverly Hills Cop 2 or 3 soundtrack. Probably 3. Them dudes was THE ISH.

All of them in the townhouse?
    ————
    Did they not move into their semi built house yet? It was nearing completion on their show.

Excuse my manners! Good Day to All :waves:

Ty says:

They’re thankful they are healthy but she smoked through her pregnancy GTFOH :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Hood for her :tea:
    I REALLY just came in to say…Y’all have GOT to see James Franco and Seth Rogen clowning Kanye West’s video for “Bound 2″…

If you need a reason to pee on yourself, this ill it!

:peace:

DownBottom says:

:lol: @Luvn, :whistle: I Wouldn’t Care If You Were A ProstitutE and
    That You Hit Every Man That You Ever Knew
    See It Wouldnt Make A Difference
    If That Was Way Before Me And You Girl
    See You Dont Ever Have To Worry About Me
    As Long As You Keep It Real
    Whatevers On Yo Mind
    Speak On How You Feel
    Stay Truthful to me
    And Never Lie To Me
    And Dont Ever Keep No Secrets
    No Matter Wutever Uh Uh..
    Girl You Kno Wut I Mean Yea
    Well If Ya Dont Then Ill Explain

Ty says:

MSVALLDAY says:

They actually went to a fertility doctor because they wanted a girl so he wasn’t blindsided :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@Down Bottom – Love that part of song…Don’t know why…BUt that is some serious luvn.

Anna says:

Kim has been 35 since the show started.

Excuse my manners! Good Day to All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

All of them in the townhouse?
    ————
    ~~~~~~
    ~
    ~
    Oh, IDK i didnt watch her show. Last time I read about ther Housing situation; the decorator was evicting them. and they wer going back to the townhouse

Luvn :kiss: hey boo

datsmdubya2u says:

Jagged edge I Gotta Be :listen:

Ty says:

Hey Just :hug: yeah u know her shyt is on a kickstand now :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

All of them in the townhouse?
    ____________________________________________________________

gypsyeyes says:

where is Musiq/****roah at anyhow????

Aint he with that girl from 702?

Sakeena says:

Didn’t know this. Well unfortunately stuff happens. #Not going to judge today :tea:

CORRECTION – Not going to Judge the remaining 15 minute left in this THIS HOUR

gypsyeyes says:

that should have said c o c k roach

DownBottom says:

Where’s the parody link to KimYe? That video was all kinds of wrong :no:

Datsmdub that J.E. Heartbreak is my SHYT I used to love them back in the day

Healing & What You Tryna Do are my faves off that album

free says:

San ah make ya dance says: Kaia and Kane

********************

i DO love all the names though. i haven’t watched the show (I really thought it would be cancelled by now) so i’m glad she’s getting all these kids a place to ride their damn bikes.

DownBottom says:

J.E… :whistle: Got to put a lil unh in it

@Dubb and Ty :hug:

Did ya’ll watch RHOA

My favorite lines of the night

1. Nene: I woulda tore that “credit” card up!

2. Let me check with Phadra to see if Kenya sold enough videos to purchase 1.5 million 5000 square foot condo. Pharadera, Pharadra….ummm nope.

:dead: :rolf: :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

I def dont care but congrats :coffee:

@San :hi:

where is Musiq/****roah at anyhow????

Aint he with that girl from 702?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I seen a pic of him, her (Meelah) and their lil boy…and when I SAY CAYUTE? Last week On **** also said she gonna be on R & B Divas ATL.

Ty says:

gypsyeyes says:

where is Musiq/****roah at anyhow????

Aint he with that girl from 702?
    :no: their baby is 4 but she will be on RnB Divas Atlanta this season

KyCakes says:

@DB it’s on Thirty Mile Zone’s website

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: Sooo its this really cute guy I’m friends with on FB we semi flirt here an there nothing serious and I see him today and I look well not the best I’m sooooo pissed any other day I’m fly an don’t see nobody :crying:

:waves: Harlem

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If he love it I like it (Kroy) I give him 2-4 years to realize this is his life and his wife and then he will :shank: Go crazy. Especially when he stops playing in the NFL. I think he really loves her.

@GA – You can’t be fly everyday

Well :nun: :tea:

There is always tomorrow, SIGGGHHHHHH

datsmdubya2u says:

Datsmdub that J.E. Heartbreak is my SHYT I used to love them back in the day

Healing & What You Tryna Do are my faves off that album

J E Heartbreak their best album to me.. lawd was i upset when i went to a club and them twins walked by me..or should i say underneath my nose.. they were so short!!!! :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

2 notes from downstairs:
    My fave Boyz II Men song is actually THEIR version of Can You Stand The Rain. Acapella. Shat is hotness.
    _________________________
    :claps: AMEN!!!!
    And to U Send Me Swanging!!!! That is my JAM!!! :bow:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    I hate Ky SEW much :heart: She posted a link to a parody of the Kanye video by Seth Rogan and James Franco.. It is hilarious

<<< Was more of a 112 fan vs. Jagged Edge.

Cupid??????????????? Q Parker's voice CHANGED MY LIFE on that song.

:nun:

Ty says:

she needs 5000+ square feet but u managed to get all your shyt in a 2 room extended stay :coffee:

DownBottom says:

Gracias!!! @KY, #real tears yo! :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

GA *in my Nene voice* girl thats when you really twirl. Twirl honey twirl :nun:

I’m laughing at yall talmbout poor kroy, poor uterus :rofl:

Congrats & Have More! :yahoo:

:shrug: #ioncare :eek:

MissHarlem says:

JUST :kiss: hey boo thought bout you and that sweet potatoe pie. I aint making mine until Sat

TAKEN he already stopped playing :rofl:

@Professor – :kiss:

Afiya says:

“End of The Road” B2M :whistle:

JMO says:

Just Looking says:

@Proffessor – Considering F for Denise. Been trying to help her cook well over a year now, I can’t continue with this Denise project. I have new students here at work now, under my tutelage. Where they will begin as mediocre to Renowned Top Chefs.

____________________________________________________________

:blink:

Thats right… I brought up old chit … AND! :waiting:

gypsyeyes says:

OMG, @Dubb I was just gonna font that. I saw 112 in concert and it was them and New Edition and that is when LSG was first introduced to the worllll!!! Lawd, they turned down the lights and Q sat at that pee a no and played some Stevie Wonder and I swear you could hear a mouse piss on cotton…he had our full attention!

:stop: GA! Nonsense yo! I’m sure you’re just fine :eek:

I’m looking at in the the positive :tea:

Like with chess, It’s his move now :tea:

Fugg cooking/baking SHE STILL AIN’T ANSWERED THEEEE E-MAIL :rollseyes:

:chase:

Just Looking says:

@Harlem – :danban: contact my mobile device and let me know how it turns out.

@Professor – I’m still in the mode and Ordered extra tables and linen.

Picking up remaining food items today. I took Wednesday off to begin my prep.

:happy: Additionally I found updated recipe updated from the late 70’s for Cornish hens. *giggles

DownBottom says:

@Who, I will have to shank you for my mane Q…yesss!!! :chase:

GAGIRL87 says:

or should i say underneath my nose.. they were so short!!!!
    ________________________________________________________________

NOOOOOOOO I wasn’t ready :cry:

Ty says:

GA *in my Nene voice* girl thats when you really twirl. Twirl honey twirl
    :cosign: then the next time u show up like :nun:

@ Dubb u got me on this Juice sdtrk nah :headphones:

Uptown Anthem….Naughty :whistle: :danban:

IsThisThingOn... says:

MissHarlem says:

I def dont care but congrats

@MissHarlem – How are you? I am still :rofl: at “hustling backwards” …would you please :pray: be kind enough to give another example of this?

Patiently :waiting:

Yours,
    Ms.Thing

gypsyeyes says:

@GA-It’s best that he saw you that way so when he sees you again with your already beautiful self but enhanced…it will take his breath away….

JMO says:

____________________________________________________________

:blink:

Thats right… I brought up old chit … AND! :waiting:
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________

GA *in my Nene voice* girl thats when you really twirl. Twirl honey twirl
    ______________________________________________________________________

Harlem that’s EXACTLY what I wanted to do twirl my a$$ out that establishment & disappear :rofl: :ashamed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Jagged Edge. That was my group. Yes. THE JAGGED EDGE :lol:

@Denise _—-I just flatlined :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

GAGIRL87 says:

or should i say underneath my nose.. they were so short!!!!
    ________________________________________________________________

NOOOOOOOO I wasn’t ready :cry:

_________________________

I on’t know why i couldn’t tell from the videos..just shocked when i saw them in person.. wrangled my way into VIP for nuthin :mad:

:newpost:

DownBottom says:

Awww…@Ga, it’ll be ok, you live to be cayute another day :hug: JK… :whistle: Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin’ with no make-up on
    That’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take it wrong

“End of The Road” B2M

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Part of that song get me is the sheer neediness in Wanya’s voice at the end during the “no’s”… GETS my azz. :crying1: So of them dudes have that dayum sadness and just utter….bish just dont leave meh in their VOICE. Wanya Morris is one of them. :sad: He might be at the top of the list. Aaron Hall in “Goodbye Love” on list too. Like he gonna cut his gatdayum arm off. :wail:

COOKING
    You put “notebook paper lines” on the blog :wail: :wail:

“Thank you to the AMAs. It has been an absolutely incredible year,” Macklemore (real name: Ben Haggerty) began. “I feel extremely blessed to be accepting an award at the AMAs. And now that I’m sitting here in front of millions of people, I’d like to address something extremely important to me.

“I was talking to my friend before the show, and he reminded me of a great Martin Luther King quote: ‘Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.’ And due to the fact that we are in Florida tonight accepting this award, I want to acknowledge Trayvon Martin and the hundreds and hundreds of kids that are dying each year due to racial profiling and the violence that follows it.

“This is really happening — our friends, our neighbors, our peers, our fans — and it’s time that we look out for the youth and fight against racism and the laws that protect it,” Macklemore concluded, as the audience watching inside Los Angeles’s Nokia Theater applauded appreciatively.

I saw that part LuvLife. I was like this :eek:

______________________________________________________________________

gypsy awwww thanks babes an your right :hug:

____________________________________________________________________

MSVALLDAY says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Congrats…
    __________________________

Sincerity7 says:

I hope she’s done now. I think the girl’s name is OK, but that boy’s name doesn’t flow. Should have just combined it into Kamren.

MSVALLDAY says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Jagged edge I Gotta Be
    _________________________________

Don’t you start with that Jagged Edge slow motion. To much :shakebutt went on to that CD.

tintin1979 says:

my goodness. This poor man will be rich but broke at the same time. He’s only 28 with 4 kids. 4 kids in 2 years, That’s crazy, and he actually has 6 cause you gotta count Kim’s baggage.

SnootyPooty says:

Lol @ kdub hilarious girl you kill me