Medical Minute: Are Pediatric Dentists Drilling for Dollars?

Drilling for dollars

Inside Edition recently aired an investigative report on pediatric dentists who perform unnecessary, excessive, and expensive dental procedures on small children.

Alicea White took her four-year-old daughter, Savannah, to Happy Valley Pediatric Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ, for a routine dental appointment. The dentist, Dr. Karan Nett, diagnosed the girl with tooth decay (probably due to bottle rot) and four cavities.

But Alicea says instead of just filling the four cavities on Savannah, Dr. Nett filled the girl’s mouth with expensive silver caps.

“I was completely shocked,” said Alicea. “All that silver in her mouth. I was like, ‘Oh my God, what happened?’”

Savannah was in tears after the procedure. Alicea said, “It broke my heart. I was in tears right along with her.”

According to Inside Edition, Savannah was taunted by people who compared her new smile to the James Bond villain, Jaws.

Alicea believes Dr. Nett was drilling for dollars, otherwise known as providing unnecessary dental procedures for profit.

Inside Edition‘s Lisa Guerrero confronted Dr. Nett outside the dental office.

“I’d like to talk to you about a little girl whose mouth you filled with metal? Would you like to look at these pictures and explain these pictures?” Guerrero asked Dr. Nett as she walked to her car.

Dr. Nett denied any wrongdoing, saying the work was necessary due to Savannah’s significant tooth decay.

The reason the procedure was unnecessary is because the doctor capped all of Savannah’s deciduous teeth, also known as baby teeth, temporary teeth, or primary teeth. But the fact is that most, if not all, of Savannah’s baby teeth will eventually fall out and be replaced by her adult (permanent) teeth.

So capping all of Savannah’s teeth was completely unnecessary and emotionally traumatic for the child.

Deciduous teeth

The images above show a child’s skull with all of its baby teeth intact. Above the baby teeth, in the jaw, are permanent teeth that will eventually move down and replace the baby teeth.

Many parents don’t know this. So they are easy targets for unscrupulous dentists.

Inside Edition interviewed other parents whose children were victims of doctors who were drilling for dollars.

“I’ll give you an example: a child comes in, complaining of no trouble, no problems with any of their teeth. Thirty minutes later, the child comes out with ten or fifteen root canals, ten or fifteen stainless steel crowns,” said attorney Tom Crosley who represents over 250 children making claims against the Smile Center, a dental chain in San Antonio, Texas.

The best prevention for unscrupulous dentists is to educate yourselves about your child’s stages of tooth development and dental procedures.

136 Responses to “Medical Minute: Are Pediatric Dentists Drilling for Dollars?”

A.J. says:

Lord it aint funny but…. :rofl:

MY lord! :shock:

*********************
    Parents should know they chirren teeth gonna fall out…hence the Tooth Fairy. That’s cray cray!

Yes they are :warning: Dentistry for children filled all these teeth in my daughter mouth and now them joints is falling out :shrugs: there baby teeth …. and back then I wasn’t in the know… but now I know chile….. Jordan is now old enough to go to my dentist and I like him and he told me about this scam :tea:

This is nothing new. I was a victim of it myself as a child and that was a million years ago. They especially love to do this to children on Medicaid.

Mofos talk about a bishh cause they font Their instead of THERE or THEY’RE
    shuT daFcuk UP and GET A DAMN life.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :cosign:
    This was for the Road Coolerz <–I like how COOKING had fonted it like that one time :rofl:

essenze says:

I believe it is essential to always get a second, third, hell even a fourth decisions in regards to extensive medical or dental procedures. Dentistry is a business just like any other and they will try to find a way to juice just as any other business.

It’s all about money and claims…

Find a good family dentist, from personal referrals, and Crisis Averted :eek:

*********************
    ***************************

That’s what I was thinking. Plus Sandra said most if not all baby teeth will be replaced by grown up teeth. Shouldn’t that be 100% all?

the Dr. didn’t confer with the Mother, did he just drill in this child’s mouth and cap her teeth with out permission???

Now I gotta go find some more info. I cant believe the doctor did this without permission.

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: luVn_liFe

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: at this dayum story

LadieLeo says:

But some parents don’t make the connection that baby teeth don’t need expensive dental work, since they will fall out.

A.J. says:

:kiss: Luvn there you go babe!

That doctor did not do that without permission!!

My daughter has lost so many teeth this year :phew:

:cosign:
    Sadly to say, I was in a friend’s condo this week, and another friend lives there(so I went to say hi to her and her hubby)….Anyhooo, she has past away, I knew she was sick. Long story short–these folks got money (fyi)–BUT she began feeling ill 2 yrs ago, went to the Dr, they couldn’t find anything, she wasted 6 mos with this Dr, then went to another one who did a simple $100 test(that the 1st one didn’t do), and they discovered she was in stage 4 cancer :(

ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION ESPECIALLY IF THEY ‘CAN’T FIND ANYTHING’ :warning:

A.J. says:

LadieLeo says:

Parents do know when their child diet is not right! Eating candy, candybars and drinking soda like it’s Halloween everyday.

LadieLeo says:

You be surprised how many new moms do this….. I was one of them :tea: as a new mom all you want on the first dental visit, is a good cleaning, and hopefully no cavities …… not thinking hell those teethe will fall out :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Educate your family and friends with children who are age 10 and younger. Share this post with your friends.

===
    In Extreme cases the kids may need some work, like for rotten teeth or whatever because it could set up an bad infection in their body.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Am I the only one weirded out by the picture of the teeth camped on top of each other just waiting to come out :bite: It’s scary…
    Reminds me of the :grill: on ole boy getting his booty fingered in the locker room that plays :bball: I bet this is what his and Shemar’s xrays look like

A.J. says::kiss: Luvn there you go babe!

That doctor did not do that without permission!<-THIS!!the mothers issue is, someone probably read her dumb a.s.s. for filth about that baby's mouth.
    Bisshes is STUPID!
    ~
    :thankyou: to both ,I got a lil hell in me this morning :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But they grilled that baby out tho :hahaha:
    All she needed was some dreds to flop :crying1:

SR, we can’t tell our real life friends about here :eek:
    We have to make up Grand Stories about what happens on here :lol:

My daughter pediatrician told me he remembers seeing a baby who’s parents always gave that child juice (apple juice etc) well her baby teeth grew in rotten :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Anyone see the Braxtons last night?
    hand raised!
    ________
    :raises DTTS saggy teets: I saw it too :hahaha:

:no: It happens Often.

MisTAKEN :cell: WHAT the hell does Anthony Davis 4play have to do with this????

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:thumbsup:

Educate your friends and family. Share this post with them.

essenze says:

ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION ESPECIALLY IF THEY ‘CAN’T FIND ANYTHING’

________

I meant to say opinion, idk where the hell i got decision from lol. I agree to always get another opinion. Doctors are humans just like we are and they make mistakes or make a lapse in judgement. Unfortunately, their lapse in judgement could be fatal. I always do my own research as well. Hell thats what WebMD is for. I self-diagnose sometimes before I go see my doctor and I have been right about 3 out of five times.

:rules: <–says NO! Yew may not do this to OldestchildTaken :rofl: :rofl:

I know you over there getting ideas! :lol:

My son had to have four wisdom teeth removed. I did research and went to two doctor’s to make sure I was doing the right thing.

SR, we can’t tell our real life friends about here :eek:
    We have to make up Grand Stories about what happens on here :lol:
    ___________________________
    :fistbump: Ain’t this the truth. DTTS is known as the lady I met at church that got saved last year from the streets :nun: We prayer partners nah
    Kandi voice :whistle: We stay PRAYED UP it gets us by :pray:

Shouldn’t that be 100% all?

Sometimes they don’t all fall out. Of course, if I said all of the baby teeth fall out, someone would have said, MY child’s didn’t. :lol:

*************************
    Now this is something I do not do…..Hell let me tell it I’ve gout, whooping cough and swimmer’s ear.

MisTAKEN :cell: WHAT the hell does Anthony Davis 4play have to do with this????

:gossip: She secretly yearns for him :eek:
    ==============
    Essence
    <–is no Road Cooler *snickers* I knew what you meant, plus that slipped past my eye. I just went to visit 2 days ago, so it's fresh in my mind.

gypsyeyes says:

Good Morning Roses!!

A.J. says:

________

Pretty much. As with any other organism, if it is not take care of, it will break down. Lawd don’t even let me get on the obese children categoy… Most children are going to eat what you allow them to. They don’t pay bills or go market shopping so ultimately you are responsible for their food choices

LadieLeo says:

Shouldn’t that be 100% all?

*******************
    I went to school with a girl who still had her baby teeth….in high school with them lil ol teeth, she looked good and cray cray by the mouth.

Man, that baby skull with the teeth looks creepy as phuck!
    :eek:

Thee new me :yahoo:

:dead:

*************************

________

lol, my cousin does that. By the time she is finished she will have herself and other believe she is on her death bed lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MisTAKEN :cell: WHAT the hell does Anthony Davis 4play have to do with this????
    Those are his current Xrays pictures up there. :grin: You don’t see a resemblance????

__________________________
    I can’t stand when people lie to fit in :rolleyes: She lying. She had all his teeth pulled and he walked around looking like Mush Mouth till his perms came in at age 14 :hahaha: :kona:

Shouldn’t that be 100% all?

:hahaha: YES LORD!!! :lol: it’s what keeps the blog going though Sandra

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man, that baby skull with the teeth looks creepy as phuck!
    :eek:
    THANK GOD!! Somebody else in here with some sense. That’s what I said!! :fistbump:

SR, yeen get no Holiday movie endorsement inquiries? :eek:

LadieLeo says:

I’m going to my favorite neighbors party tonight. It’s a semi-formal so I had to get a new dress, it’s a simple dress but then the top has the :nun: sleeves and I’m gonna set it off with them heels in my gravi. I know it’s gonna be a lot of :homo: there so I figure I gotta work!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

SR, we can’t tell our real life friends about here :eek:
    We have to make up Grand Stories about what happens on here :lol:

Tawking BIG like she’on wanna slob ole shark mouth down :yeahrightface:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

One of my relatives baby teeth didn’t fall out
    Me: Ma why do we call him Lil Richard he is like 70 years old
    Ma: Look at his teeth Taken
    Me: :eek: Why are they so little
    Ma: His baby teeth never fell out so we call him Lil Richard on account of the teeth
    Me: Hey Uncle Lil Richard :grill:
    Him: :angry:

*************************

________

:crying: I do too
    I had done diagnosed my self with colon and cervical cancer :crying:

Doctor was like Ummh, well, uhh ur paps always came back normal.
    and its highly unlikely u have colon cancer, but we’ll give you a fecal occult Kit

Hey YOU CAn Never Be TOO SURE OR SAFE :nana:

LadieLeo says:

Yall remember that Hooker’s at The Point series that came on HBO…one of the broads didn’t have teeth when they first showed her but years later she had some dentures. She said her clients preferred her with no teeth :lol:

Tawking BIG like she’on wanna slob ole shark mouth down :yeahrightface:
    ___________________________
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit :hurl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:You laughing SR! But we have to create BIG LIES :hahaha: of how we met/know one another. :lol:
    ~
    lmao,TRUTH. be like my friend said so and so
    Hubby :huh: I never met this friend?
    :facepalm:

LadieLeo says:

Doctor was like Ummh, well, uhh ur paps always came back normal.

****************************
    Lawd just don’t tell him you think you need to be circumcised :huh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, that baby skull with the teeth looks creepy as phuck!

:eek:

All children’s skulls look like that. If parents could see what little Tyrone’s skull really looks like they would fall out. :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

Yeah here in texas every child with medicaid get braces..they pay the parents to bring them in. With gift cards and sometimes straight out cash and bill medicaid millions..

Richard Malouf a Dallas area dentist has built himself a huge mansion with a bowling alley, gymnasium, rock climbing wall and a WATER PARK..real estate experts say the only other house they know of with its own water park belongs to singer Celine Dion..

All this built with tax dollars..

And they wanna label some single mom trying to feed her kids a welfare queen.

People like Dr. Malouf are the real welfare queens

_________________________
    Didn’t I say DTTS got saved and left that life behind :spank: Quit bringing up folks past :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

*************************

________

I do too
    I had done diagnosed my self with colon and cervical cancer

Doctor was like Ummh, well, uhh ur paps always came back normal.

Hey YOU CAn Never Be TOO SURE OR SAFE

:hahaha: It is better to be safe then sorry though. There are some folks who never go to the doctors :blink:

MsTake, when that last piece of ANYTHING is calling your name *loud chortle* Just think of ole shark mouth & Imma do the same :kona:

nauni2004 says:

1. Get a second, third, and however many opinions
    2. As a parent I question EVERYTHING. I don’t give a damn if it’s a damn splinter. I question why it needs to be pulled out.
    3. Google is your friend. If anything needs to be done for any of my kids, I google the procedure and whether it is necessary or if there is an alternative.

She must be on WebMD’s Symptom checker all day? :lol:

LadieLeo says:Doctor was like Ummh, well, uhh ur paps always came back normal.

****************************
    Lawd just don’t tell him you think you need to be circumcised
    LMAO. . . listen this is WHAT happens when u self diagnose :rofl:

deedeegirl says:

Most dentists are crooked. It’s very hard to find and honest one. I filed a complaint about one who tried to tell me the law said I had to have a certain dental treatment. Just straight bullish!t.

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :waves: Happy Friday

_________________________
    Didn’t I say DTTS got saved and left that life behind Quit bringing up folks past

_____

I remember that! lol, she was giving that sloppy top :crying:

:hahaha: MsTake :wail:
    —————–
    LuvLife, that’s like one time OTB fonted she was telling the little OTB’s about someone one here saying “my homegirl did this/that etc” and the kids be like “Who :blink: Where all these homegirls at?” :rofl: #orsomethingalongthoselines :lol:

*******************
    :lol: :ghost:

I’m having de ja vu :|

On topic: :huh: sometimes you need to deal w baby teeth for the health of the teeth behind them. And i find it hard to believe they filled her mouth with NO prior approval. She must be on medicaid. Most dental insurance has to preapprove that kind of work.

JDORE :hi: Morning. I.Like.UR.DRESS :blink:

gypsyeyes says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

SR, we can’t tell our real life friends about here
    We have to make up Grand Stories about what happens on here

But when I want to tell a story about something I heard on here I say my good friend so and so, or co worker cause I talk to yall at work. I shole can’t say Dtts, auntie or dubb

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this doesn’t surprise me everything is about the dollar sign now

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this doesn’t surprise me everything is about the dollar sign now

_________________________

_____

I remember that! lol, she was giving that sloppy top :crying:
    :blink: AIN’T NATHAN SLOPPY ABOUT MY TOPPY :ashamed:
    :hahaha: #yallmakemesick

datsmdubya2u says:

They showed on the news here thet dentist sending people out to wal mart and dollar stores and other places low income parents might be. they approach people ask them if they have kids and promise to give them a gift card to some place like walmart or a grocery store if they bring the kids in for a “checkup” then when they get there the 2 yr old get braces or somethin stupid like that.. then medicaid pays

deedeegirl says:

*********************
    I really love my dentist, he actually goes to my church. They even offer payment arrangements for folk who don’t have insurance or are under insured. My aunt took my gma there and he did her right and didn’t charge an arm and leg either.

essenze says:

She must be on WebMD’s Symptom checker all day?

______

Yes! :facepalm: I should have gave her azz instructions or made her the read the fine print!

DTTS :crying1: They was like, “Why they dont call you, Ma :huh: ?”

MsNut & Ess, I ain’t got time, my boo just arrived…

:kiss: Hi Baby! :grill:

OutsidetheBox says:I’m having de ja vu :|
    B! Morning!
    whats going On. DejaVu??

lovezoe says:

I believe in finding good pediatric dentists, not these franchise places. We went to a Kool Smiles once, scam artists. Both independently owned never cheated us, never tried to anything that didn’t need to be fine. In fact, we often got discounts. There have been times where I have emailed pictures of the kids mouth because they didn’t want me driving out of the way.

DTTS :crying1: They was like, “Why they dont call you, Ma :huh: ?”

:wail: :wail: Yes! :rofl:
    Whatchu tell em? :popcorn: LMAO!

I remember that! lol, she was giving that sloppy top
    AIN’T NATHAN SLOPPY ABOUT MY TOPPY
    **********************
    What’s wrong with a lil sloppy? That’s when everything is all wet right? I mean I don’t know I’m just guessing….I mean that’s what I was told. I’m a good girl and ish :yes: :no: :yes:

Fated4Greatness says:

:blink: So did the mother leave the child alone to get her teeth done because I dont see how you let this man put all that damn silver in that babies mouth without questioning it first. The dentist is dead wrong but why would you leave your child alone in the first place?

datsmdubya2u says:

=================
    :warning: WE THE PEOPLE OF SR ARE ABOUT ACTION!

We need names! We need numbers! What state? Surely We can end some fraud :lol:

laDYLEO
    it’s tOO Early babes. It aint freak time YET :rules:

:hi: Morning LuVie. :|

I just got here.. grabbed cell to log on..and :eek: Ive seen this all before.

:lol: At first I was like you bugging..but then the post titles!! They are the same..deja vu. :hide: *takes the blue pill*

Fated4Greatness says:

**********************
    That heffa lying

…waiting on a Freaky Friday post…

:warning: WE THE PEOPLE OF SR ARE ABOUT ACTION!

We need names! We need numbers! What state? Surely We can end some fraud
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

People get on here tell ther issue, last thing they say, thankU ROSES but pls don’t tie up these people’s phones.
    :rofl: :rofl:

deedeegirl says:

*********************
    =========
    Personal referrals are the best :thumbsup: *whispers* I will answer the other question, in ah minute :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

laDYLEO
    it’s tOO Early babes. It aint freak time YET

************************
    What??? I just asked for clarification…..ok well I’m come back when it’s late enough. But you know some folk been up for like 5 hours now. I mean not me but some folk. :kona:

Whatchu tell em? :popcorn: LMAO!

IDK.. prolly something about not liking to talk on the phone anyway. :rofl: I remember blinking rapidly, stumbling :crying1:

deedeegirl says:

Ladie I have a good dentist now and my son has an awesome one, but I had some issues before I took him to a pediatric dentist. You have to watch them. I don’t leave my child alone with a doctor or dentist just because they are a doctor or dentist.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

DTTS hey boo :kiss: how u this cold Friday?

===============

great am sr folk

That heffa lying

:tea:

:hi: Morning LuVie. :|

I just got here.. grabbed cell to log on..and :eek: Ive seen this all before.

Yew bean here before? :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:
    ***************************************
    I might need yall to tie up some folk phones…I was talkin to my BoyBestie Momma and she ain’t feeling that wife either. I was like all I know is my boy got married, got sick and died and she did a chuckle like don’t say that, we in the church and I was like well it’s true. Ion trust that broad!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

datsmdubya2u says:
    ——
    I just got a letter in the email saying exactly that. Talking about a damn gift card if I take my son…I threw that mess in the trash. He gets his teeth checked every year and my dentist has never even tried to pull any teeth or anything other than a cleaning. She says his teeth are fine. :tea: These people will do anything for money.

deedeegirl says:

********************
    Thankfully my dentist sees both of us. I was catching a time finding a pediatric dentist.

This morning I got up and my silhouette looked a dollar sign. :tea: Too bad nobody else was there to see it. :|

I had to get all King Kong once when I was told I couldn’t be back there with mine, and I pushed past folks, swinging doors etc. I see my baby arms’chest strapped down face red as hell, they had already finished pulling his one tooth (he was 3/4) and I went OFF :twisted: AND ever since then, they let me stay back there. Hell, I know how to calm a kid down :rollseyes:
    I’m getting back mad thinking about that mess :shotsfired:

I remember that! lol, she was giving that sloppy top
    AIN’T NATHAN SLOPPY ABOUT MY TOPPY
    **********************

____

Yeah yeah yeah lol

Knowledge, better now :wink:
    It is cold :yes: It’s ROOFTOP time :hump:

tipdagemini says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Am I the only one weirded out by the picture of the teeth camped on top of each other just waiting to come out It’s scary…
    Reminds me of the on ole boy getting his booty fingered in the locker room that plays I bet this is what his and Shemar’s xrays look like

______________________________________________________

Believe me that picture at the top is one of the better ones compared to some of the other pictures they showed on Inside Edition yesterday

Yew bean here before? :eek:

:eek: :yes: <–no smile.

datsmdubya2u says:

@DTTS

All Smiles Dental is a big offender but all these storefront dental offices are doing it…did you read my 1st post about his mansion with the water park?

The attorney general here in Texas claims they are investigating.. Its been a topic in TX for years. Some dentist paid Rick Perry and they changed the medicaid rules to expand what dental proceedures would be paid for and it was off to the bank after that

luVn_liFe… says:
    ***************************************
    ===
    We’on do House Calls :no: #ikidikid :rofl:
    We force business to do right! :eek:

113 :pc:
    =============

Yew bean here before? :eek:

:eek: :yes: <–no smile.

Awwww :hug: It's ok. Just pray and thank HIM for everything you have, and everything you don't have. :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We’on do House Calls :no: #ikidikid :rofl:
    We force business to do right! :eek:
    —————–
    Could you imagine if we did do house calls on jump offs and the like?! Chhiillleeeee

gypsyeyes says:

WHO THAT WENT TO THAT SALON AND THE PEOPLE SAID THEY DON’T DO ETHNIC HAIR? I SWEAR I CALLED AT LEAST 5 TIMES USING DIFFERENT ACCENTS AND EVERYTHING…HOWEVER I’M STILL STUCK ON CALLING ‘FREE YA’SELF’BONDING COMPANY. WE DON’T PLAY!!!

FRAUD IS FRAUD IS FRAUD!

Dallas

2501 Oaklawn
    Ste. 860
    Dallas, TX 75219
    Phone: 214-521-7036

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I am going to tell you what I experienced with my son. I was looking for a good pediatric dentist and a new Kool Smiles just opened in my area. I took him there for a routine cleaning, he wasn’t complaining of any troubles at all. The doc came out and told me my son had 5 cavities and needed to be filled/capped asap. I scheduled an appointment to bring him back but it wasn’t sitting right with me so I took him to another doc and that doc told me my son didn’t have cavities and caps were not needed. Beware parents

Ms Peaches says:

My dentist tried to get x-ray happy with me. I had to check the assistant and tell her I don’t think s hit changed since the last 6 months for more x-rays. Co payments is no joke around here.

Gyp, that was Zoe :rofl:
    =========
    Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We’on do House Calls :no: #ikidikid :rofl:
    We force business to do right! :eek:
    —————–

In person too! :steer: We could be like them Pink Gun ladies SR was talmbout one day :rofl:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

yea the rooftop is calling :hump: yea buddy

:hi: Morning LuVie. :|

I just got here.. grabbed cell to log on..and :eek: Ive seen this all before.

~~~
    *shudders*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Gyp, that was Zoe :rofl:
    =========
    Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    We’on do House Calls :no: #ikidikid :rofl:
    We force business to do right! :eek:
    —————–
    ———–
    Right! Banging on someone's door talking all types of trash. :hahaha:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

yea the rooftop is calling :hump: yea buddy
    *blushes*
    :woot: WoooYeahhh #jodeci
    *kicks off my Jodeci boots* :rofl:

Shhh Nakeya, let’s not say anymore on here… We are waiting for “Tyler’s Money” for our “series” :lol:

:yawn:
    Johnathan Martin sitting at the NFLInvestigators oFC.
    :bite: <-Stephen ROSS and the rest of the organiZation

MSVALLDAY says:

I just had my first root canal and it took well over 30 minutes to complete that mugg. It required heavy medication and time to numb. How are they performing multiple root canals in such a short period of time.

_____________________________________
    :fistbump: We in this thang together :hugs:

Nakeya, check and see if you have any “1/2 Price Bookstore” near you. If so, take the little one, go to the back for the clearance section, and look for med books with ‘cool” pics and just flip through every other day (often) and begin teaching him “that language”, you know little terms here and there :tea: See if it sticks :hug: #ifindgoodbooksforlessthanthreedollarssometimes :yes:

WoooYeahhh #jodeci
    *kicks off my Jodeci boots* :rofl:
    I AMMM WEEEAKKKKK :wails: :hahaha:
    I always here this in Fantasia brother’s Teeny voice now

But, let’s start “next week” MsTake :ashamed:

:newpost:

jazi65 says:

My daughter’s dentist tried that on me. He said the hole is small but we should still cap it..On a baby tooth? I said doc I have 20/20 vision and I don’t see a dam thing.. Now unless those glasses he was wearing were telecope strength his a$$ wasn’t seeing anything but $$$

I hate the dentist till this day because when I was young, the dentist always told my mom something was wrong with my teeth, she didn’t know any better and trusted him. As soon as she would leave out the room he would be very mean and say horrible things to me! Shut up you ni**er and all sorts of things, I would cry and be in so much pain, I was just 5yrs old. He was milking the system for sure! I despise of going to the dentist because of this right now. I still have dental issues but refuse to go back! #fail :tea: