Michelle Obama Covers Ladies’ Home Journal

first-lady-michelle-obama-cover

With this cover, first lady Michelle Obama racks up more magazine covers than any other living first lady.

From The Grio.com:

In a piece called Christmas at the White House, Mrs. Obama reveals the holiday tunes and cooking activities she and her closest loved ones enjoy to make the season bright.

“The sounds of Christmas in the Obama White House mean James Taylor, Mariah Carey and Nat King Cole,” reports New York’s Daily News about how America’s Mom-in-Chief sets a seasonal mood.

“Christmas has always been a special time in my household. Growing up, we lived in a little-bitty apartment, but my mom put her heart and soul into decorating that house,” she remembers. “She would take cardboard and make a chimney over our radiator because she wanted us to feel like we had something for Santa Claus to come down.”

193 Responses to “Michelle Obama Covers Ladies’ Home Journal”

She looks beautiful …… Like seriously :clap:

With a black woman this beautiful can you blame her :yes: she is gorgeous…… I wish I saw more black women on the covers…… we are just gorgeous…..

and that skin :nun: werk !!! Michelle……. :tea: chile !!!!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and that skin :nun: werk !!! Michelle……. :tea: chile !!!!!!

Kudos to the Photoshop artist. :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

With two grown kids and a husband whose interests lie elsewhere<—OMG @Sandra :no:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

She looks beautiful …… Like seriously
    ——————–
    :cosign:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I just love this woman so much! :love:

:tea: Whew Sandra you slay ….. her skin is beautiful, just like yours :coffee:

CALI CHA says:

:hahaha: So you saying Malia and Sasha pay bills….Michelles beauty is so effortless and regal :bow:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

She has the most beautiful and most toned arms ever! Just a natural beauty…no cosmetic work! :love:

capricorn83 says:

Chelly looks great!! This may be the best pic I’ve ever seen of her!

cteastcoast says:

She looks amazing

DoNotDeleteMe says:

CALI CHA says:

‘…[M]ichelle’s beauty is so effortless and regal.’

:applause:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

She looks beautiful …… Like seriously

skin just a glistening! :nun:

capricorn83 says:

Chelly looks great!! This may be the best pic I’ve ever seen of her!

If they gave out best Photoshopped covers of the year awards… :coffee:

Ty says:

have u seen the other 1st ladies :huh: they all look like old drunken librarians especially Barbara and Laura :coffee: Hell Barbara used to club with Jesus, don’t nobody want to see her on a magazine cover

Work FLOTUS :nun:

cteastcoast says:

Super proud to call her my 1st lady

gypsyeyes says:

Wow @ the disrespect… :smh:

cteastcoast says:

Sandra has no reason to dislike this woman..her husband maybe but her naw

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Well, Mrs. Laura Bush is my second favorite First Lady behind Mrs. Obama! :love:

Non of them hags have shyt on this first lady :tea: check the history …… Michelle is a bad sister and she tall :bow:

From downstairs…Marc Anthony also has a kid that is NOT with Dayanara OR Hennifer Lopez. How that tragic faced joka end up with not ONE but TWO women… who BOTH have been voted the most beautiful woman in the world IS BEYOND MEH. :blink: Two of em! He look male Skleletor anorexic :no:

I’m talking bout the previous first ladies :tea: the hags I mean

MissHarlem says:

That write up was a tad bit disrespectful :no: they tear her down enough but yet and still we must tear her down too :coffee:

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK AND THANKSGIVING EVERYONE :yahoo: time to work so I can have a light rest of the week bc hospitals are open

this Lady O done knocked the “other” Lady O off her pedastal.

sorry :shrugs:

Mark look like he can eat a mean one :tea: and if his tongue game is as good as I think it is :tea: chile lets just say good head make you do some strange thangs

Ty says:

ooh chile envy is not your color and u do not wear it well :coffee:

@ Dubb who voted skeletor most beautiful anything :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

Looking good 1st lady

Just Looking says:

Beautiful photo!

Great Arms!

Wonders wear she got her teefts done? :smile:

Cause that ummm ain’t the Smile I know…..

Bootcampgirl says:

I hate to say it but, I think Marc Anthony got some serious swag.. :swag:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Well, Mrs. Laura Bush is my second favorite First Lady behind Mrs. Obama
    :thinking: she was ok …. my pick is Jacki after Michelle…… :tea: but non of em have shyt on this queen up yonder ……. that beautiful skin ….. radiant

Bigbadwolf says:

Mrs. Obama looks gorg. She knows exactly what to wear to still be fashionable and still look like a first lady :applause:

Bootcampgirl says:

I hate to say it but, I think Marc Anthony got some serious swag.. :swag:
    ________________________

I peeped that too, hella swag :tea: I’m telling ya …. I bet he eats the box just right :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Have you heard Marc Anthony talk and sing in spanish? He is smoooovvvvv!!

and I always thought that envy had green eyes but I have learned today that it has…let me stop cause I like yall and I would miss chatting with yall but YOU have got to stop being a crab in the barrell.

Just Looking says:

They air brushed the HAIL outta her arms. :tea:

Our 1st Lady just has “it” :yes:
    YOU.GO.GIRL. :trophy:

Have a happy holiday @ MissHarlem and everyone who’s leaving. Have a safe weekend! :waves:

:blink: wait I hope this is not the last post ……. I have a whole nother day in this office :crying:

Just Looking says:

Wonders wear she got her teefts done?

Cause that ummm ain’t the Smile I know…..

The cover is heavily Photoshopped. I see nothing disrespectful in pointing that out. :)

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Children deserve to live like their parents :shrug:

Folks trip me out! Like if it was Donald Trump, and he had a baby with a :chickenhead: Oh well, that baby deserves to live like Dad IMB :grill:

if you dont think Michelle really looks like that please google the video of her doing the dougie or hula hooping.

she always looks toned…..cuz she is. :shrugs:

deedeegirl says:

This is the best i have ever seen her look. They airbrushed her joker-like features.

Orange Blossom says:

she always looks toned…..cuz she is.

Michelle is very toned :yes: airbrush or not she still looks like herself :clap:

I see nothing wrong with airbrushing, if you look the same…..

:nono: some folks take this airbrushing way to far

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: I saw that chick that played on 12 years a slave and she was absolutely beautiful :shock: just gorgeous

***********************

yes, she is.

Ty says:

yeah but she still looks like that “up close” so whats the point :shrug:

So Marc’s second wife wants a $100k/mth and she will probably get it :coffee:

free says:

Sandra Rose says: The cover is heavily Photoshopped. I see nothing disrespectful in pointing that out.

***********************

tameka foster’s infamous cover was heavily photoshopped. this is a few touchups to the face.

Kudos to the Photoshop artist. :coffee:

:obama: :hahaha: Skin folk is your kinfolk.

KayCeiSoul says:

Simply beautiful.

If we (sisters) don’t celebrate her then the others certainly won’t.

easy peasy drank recipes to chill with during this long weekend:

freeze some coffee in an ice tray. put coffee ice cubes in a glass of baileys and enjoy. :)

freeze some bubbly. add to sangria or gypsy’s rum punch.

:gossip: Controversy brewing downstairs… :tea: #confirmationneeded #whyayllsomessyaroundtheholidays :rofl:

CurlyGirl says:

My First Lady is gorgeous!!! Love her! :heart:

@Orange Blossom…. :yahoo: Tell em’ :dance:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Michelle is very toned airbrush or not she still looks like herself

I see nothing wrong with airbrushing, if you look the same…..

some folks take this airbrushing way to far
    _______________________________________

and then you got some ppl who NEED to be airbrushed but dont. :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Simply beautiful.
    If we (sisters) don’t celebrate her then the others certainly won’t.

:thankyou: chile the others are so jealous, believe that….. they wonder how that black queen can manage to keep young beautiful skin :tea:

@hoybuggah…. :2dance: Hey good lookin

OB :hahaha: straight like that :tea:

this Lady O done knocked the “other” Lady O off her pedastal.
    sorry :shrugs:
    Think so? :no: Nawl. O is just bland enough for that spending middle american white woman. Michelle is too radical. Too “let me tell you what to feed your kids but hell nawl, I dont wanna be your maid :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:love: my FLOTUS…..

:offtopic: How many of ya’ll heffas & man ho ho hoez are on shesahomewrecker dot com & hesahomewrecker dot com :tea:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Beautiful. Regal. Intelligent. Motivational. She is the most powerful woman in the world. Despite the hate. Despite the racial injustice, she stands tall. Literally and figuratively. This is My first lady! My first, first lady. Covet if you must, none of us are worthy :nun:

:obama: <—Says phuck conservatism news in small BOLD print :-)

freeze some coffee in an ice tray. put coffee ice cubes in a glass of baileys

I’m about to do this right now! I got some baileys here :lol:

Michelle looks so daggone on radiant in this photo.

“Some overlook that every Christmas she and President Obama visit a military base on Christmas Day.”

That is just exceptional. You go Shell!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:love: my FLOTUS…..

I heard about this site :tea:

and then you got some ppl who NEED to be airbrushed but dont. :tea:

BOL!!! :hahaha: :rofl: Whew.. :phew:

@hoybuggah…. :2dance: Hey good lookin

:whistle: Heyyy, good looking, whatcha got cookin :whistle: How ’bout cooking something up with meeeeeee :love:

:hug: Hey Cha!

JMO says:

Speaking of pics, Sandra, when are you gonna update yours?

I think folks that don’t know how Bronzish color looks on folks faces, don’t know what’s going on :lol:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

MissHarlem says:

:preach: Long as us non ***** are willing to snatch off our wigs and defend…we, shall, over come. This is our first lady :yahoo:

Bye Ashy :bye:

Ty says:

BrenBren :happy: :chase: :hug: In that order :coffee:

CALI CHA says:

WHO WATCHED BLACK INK LAST NIGHT?…..Im confused was the chick fat head Teddy messing with KB#2 also the lover to that other random girl?

Also can someone please tell me what is tattooed on Dutchess neck?

TIA, Cha Cha

Eye of Heart says:

Not gonna even read the write up cause I just know Sandra done :shade: and discredited her. :lol: She looks GAWJUS!!

Ty downsturrs axing folk how many they feeding? :dead: :rofl:

JMO says:

Speaking of pics, Sandra, when are you gonna update yours?

*puts ‘fight clothes’ on for the 2nd time today* :lol:

:threat: #notblogrelatedthough :rofl:

Think so? Nawl. O is just bland enough for that spending middle american white woman. Michelle is too radical. Too “let me tell you what to feed your kids but hell nawl, I dont wanna be your maid “

when i say lady o i mean michelle obama. when they say lady o they mean jackie onassis.

do i think they think that? no, but i do.

one day my boss said “u look very lady o today” i said, “Mrs. Obama? thank you”. he wasnt really amused but i was :rofl:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Hey Jen :kiss: Hey Ty :kiss:

JMO says:

and who turned the dayum lights off on the blog??? This black background is just …

chick fat head Teddy

Translation needed in Aisle 9 :lol:

Jesus be some Youtube tuts and reviews. :lol:

chile lets just say good head make you do some strange thangs
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lick: Now this is true.
    Love him in “El Cantante”…I will admit that. If yall aint seen that movie check it out. He funny looking to me though. And SO skin-ty. Seen him on AMA’s the other night.

Eye of Heart says:

@Cali, I watched and I got the impression that KB@ was ole girls homie lover friend. :shrugs: It looks like it’s something in Arabic to me. Most times it looks like she’s trying to grow a beard though.

JMO says:

:rules: <–red disconnection notice :rofl:

Also can someone please tell me what is tattooed on Dutchess neck?
    TIA, Cha Cha

1. Nope. They are separate entities. Ted got BOTH of them to come down. :eek:

2. I have no fukking idea. She looks like she needs to baize.

Bye Ashy :rofl: I hate/love BREN :hug:

I dont wanna work :wail:

Jesus be some Youtube tuts and reviews. :lol:
    ===========
    Hell, I know “colour” changes my ‘look’ :rofl:

@Dubb ,,,,,Didn’t he play on Hawthorne chile :hump: Jada was riding thee heck out of himmmmm :yes:

fat head Teddy

^^^^^^^^^
    Cha you made me giggle out loud. :lol:

SON
    You need us to make an EMERGENCY CALL :cell:

Who you need us to be? :lol:

:rofl: as BREN put it so eloquently she is MY FIRST FIRST LADY :nun:

SON :2dance:

Ty says:

@ the real Denise :rofl:

I told Sandra it makes u want to play hopscotch *pulls out chalk* :rofl:

@ OTB folks kill me with that :rolleyes: Match his 250 than talk shyt

I dont wanna work

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Smooshes your head in my boobs….then dont babe :hug: bring it in…

*learned the word smoosh from an earlier post and will be using it this entire holiday weekend.

do i think they think that? no, but i do.

:rofl: :rofl: Lawd… that O…that bastion of “made” American white lady. Mah bad. :rofl:

chile lets just say good head make you do some strange thangs
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lick: Now this is true.

The kind of ‘too cool’ cat that you just Stay Away from! Because otherwise :rofl: :rofl:

Ty says:

chile lets just say good head make you do some strange thangs
    Like looking for his azz in the day time with a flashlight :ashamed:

:rofl: :crying:

JMO says:

@dtts and Ty :lol: :shrug:

@Dubb ,,,,,Didn’t he play on Hawthorne chile Jada was riding thee heck out of himmmmm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I never got into Hawthorne. It conflicted with something else that was coming on at the time. But I heard Jada was riding fo HER LIFE. You not the first person to say it :rofl:

Kdub, also use SMASHED, like smashed potaTOES :yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl:
    ==============
    SON, I know it’s to NE :yes:

JMO says:

@dtts and Ty :lol: :shrug:

TY,
    Sadly, this one is gonna miss the bus/train whatever….. Maybe we’ll hear back from her by Valentimes Day :wail:

Like looking for his azz in the day time with a flashlight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint heard that one in forever you daggone NUT :lol:

CALI CHA says:

@ OTB….BAIZE :shrug: I’on know that means *sits on your lap….KB #2 other entity look like she will take a nicca down with one arm :rofl:

@eye of heart …..I see

eastpointvet says:

she does look nice in this pic

OTB #secrettime
    I bean watching scandal and I am doing good ignoring her mouth :trophy:

Jada was riding fo HER LIFE
    <—Does not wanna see her like that :blink:

gypsyeyes says:

but she said ‘how many you feeding chile’

JESUS WEPT, AMEN!!

Oh and @Just Looking if’n you come back…go straight to hail for that text pic of that measuring cup last night. :ghost:

Baize = bathe. :hahaha: :eek:

Should I add westside. I dont know too much Cali speak Cha! :hahaha:

JMO says:

:rofl: Something told me to check it last night and I was like “well, looky looky here” :lol:

You gotta say it with your chest :eek:

wEST sIDE :yahoo:

MsB2u says:

Simply beautiful 1st Lady

She looks like she needs to baize
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Heffa what I ever do to you??? :ghost:

Baize is up there with byke.

:chase:

JMO says:

:chase: Whippersnapppppper……
    Yeen “check it” Enough!
    Go Look :whip:

MissHarlem says:

SON it wont matter cancer says fck yo holiday :wail: but all good gonna work and chat with you guys

If dusty ass Dutchess cry one mo gain :chase:

Cha *snickers*
    byke, as in ‘turn around, so I can see your byke’ :rofl: :rofl:

Ty says:

chile lets just say good head make you do some strange thangs
    Like looking for his azz in the day time with a flashlight

What the hell :hahaha: :rofl:

go straight to hail for that text pic of that measuring cup last night. :ghost:

My fave Cali word is porty. Like Kim Parker. :crying1: I LOVE THAT DAYUM WORD.

Right behind hort.

Oh ok. Well SON, that is more important :yes:
    :pray:

MissHarlem says:

I must know ratchet speak very well bc I automatically read bath instead of baize :rofl: I is fluent :grin:

She looks like she needs to baize
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Heffa what I ever do to you??? :ghost:
    Baize is up there with byke.

Lawd dont make me check the archives…winning bet that BAIZE comes from Dubb’s previous font! :rofl:

Jada always riding for her life ,,,,, wasn’t riding for her in Jason’s lyric too ….. :lol: Jada be looking like she fugging for real….. hell with all these antics over the years :thinking: she may just have been fugging them

Jenny :gossip: They probably got it in their ‘open marriage/movie contract agreements’ :rofl: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shole ill

:kona:

My bad.

Baze. Ill. Fixing. Finta. SweaterGod. Porty.

I must know ratchet speak very well bc
    :wail: and :snorts:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Wow @ the disrespect…

_________________________

Well she’s no style icon like Kate Middleton :tea:

:sarcasm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Comes in :shotsfired: ain’t read nothing

Things friends tell their not-skinny friends :hahaha: #imkiddingyew :wail:
    _________________________
    :warning: DTTTTTSSSSS (in in Yabba dabba do voice) :spank: I am working out hard yo! I’mma be back cute in the face slim in waist do you wanna taste :whistle: Pull over that :buttshake: too fat

porty :heart:
    I LOVE THIS ONE too Dubb. I STAY using it. Ppl on FB will try to spellcheck you too. :crying1:

gypsyeyes says:

#ISWEARIHATETOLOVEYALLHEFFAS

BOL!!! :chase: :love:

CALI CHA says:

@ Who Dat Dere….Teddy is cute in a last pick of for the kickball team kind of way…I would smash but would prolly end up with a rash type….but I fux with him :lol:

Ty says:

Well she’s no style icon like Kate Middleton
    who :huh:

:rofl: Not the Easter dressing royals :crying:

ell she’s no style icon like Kate Middleton :tea:

*crying laughing*

I even have bayou spellings of words…
    Geaux
    My newest one.

Geaux team Geaux.

:ghost:

#ISWEARIHATETOLOVEYALLHEFFAS

:cosign: :love:

Road Coolerz on FB OTB? :blink:
    ==============
    Just Settle Down MsTake! :rofl:

I would smash but would prolly end up with a rash
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    KDub’s Sunset: 317 p.m. EST TODAY

:casket:

Road Coolerz on FB OTB?

I might say something like, “its intentional..spelled like Bambi says it..” then they will tell me they dont watch BBW and praise Jesus and stuff. :crying1:

:cosign: Gyp, because even the Roses ION really like, well I kinda like them :shrug: *looks at MsTake* :rofl: #ikidikid :hug:

MissHarlem says:

Ted had me dying last week the way he deaded Ceasar. Gave him a pound and kept it moving. I am waiting on dusty to fall from her dirtpile bc she think waaaaayyyyy to highly for her pig sty self. Talkin bout Im a dutchess chile please you are a dusty huge difference

KayCeiSoul says:

Lady O hair is flipped harder than Farrah Fawcett’s.
    I love this look on her!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have no fukking idea. She looks like she needs to baize.
    I.HATE. YEW
    I just told my husband a few weeks ago that baize was NOT a word and could he please refrain from using it around our kids
    HIm: Taken8 go baize
    Taken8: :blink: Do what nah?
    HIm: I SAID GOOO BAIZE
    Taken8: Father I don’t understand
    HIm:Taking of his belt ..so you gon act crazy huh?
    :whip:
    Me running up: You can’t beat her cause we speak the Queens English in this house!!!! :stop:

Chelle514 says:

BLESSED WITH BEAUTY :)

gypsyeyes says:

When James Earl Jones stops and stares when dudes friend request aint accepted… I cry!!!

:ghost:

MissHarlem says:

OTB who is killin your font with that proper crap on social media. Bitch dont kill my vibe :no:

CALI CHA says:

@OTB…YOU KNOW IM WANNA YOUR STUDENTS….I FIGURE BATHED…BUT I WAS LIKE…BAIZED….HOW CAN I USE THAT IN A SENTENCE :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

:ghost:
    HANNA IS NOW YOUR FRIEND :dead:
    =============
    IM WANNA YOUR STUDENTS :lol: :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

Talkin bout Im a dutchess chile please you are a dusty huge difference
    _____________________________

:hahaha: can’t even lurk in peace

IsThisThingOn... says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Simply beautiful.

If we (sisters) don’t celebrate her then the others certainly won’t.

:applause:

So true. The ‘others’ are routinely referred to as ‘the beautiful so-and-so’ no matter what they actually look like – they just can’t be ‘fat’. :tea:
    Why can’t we affirm our beauty like they affirm (no matter what it actually looks like) theirs? :shrug:

DUSTY…. *IM SO WEAK THO

@OTB *ONE OF…. Trying to comment in between calls lol

Do ya wanna wanna
    Do ya wanna wanna
    Do ya wanna wanna
    Do ya wanna wanna

Rescue Me :dance:

:love: Al B. SHORah!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHY the fugg I just visualized the lil dusty kid on Charlie Brown named Pig Pen? Got a cloud of dust following behind him every place he walk

*wallslides to hell*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS :rofl: He didn’t really go to beat her but he was mad. He was all “SHE KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!” :cuss: I was like Whoa Kemosabe :no: Then he said go take a bath please and she was all okay daddy :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

**************************************

Chile that is THEE dustiest, brown-powdered looking sistah I have EVER seen. There is no amount of ANK that can cover up her inner and outer sandstorm. Duchess is the very reason I couldn’t keep watching it.

And her man got some mannerisms, with all that neckwork he be doin’.

and praise Jesus and stuff.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No they didnt hit you with a Praise Jesus on YOUR FB page. Over the use of the word porty… hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When I say yall got me cant breeve this afternoon.

LAWD. :wail:

speaking of charlie brown they gonna be on this week cuttin a rug.

:buttshake:

when the one boy starts playing the piano and everybody else starts doing the harlem shake. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: You ever be in your feelings one day and read something wrong somebody text or email you so you go karate keyboard on them and :typing: go in on some stuff? No? Me neither :rofl: but really :wails:
    #READINGISFUNDAMENTAL
    #STAYINSCHOOL

There is no amount of ANK that can cover up her inner and outer sandstorm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Et tu, Brute??? :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

DUBBBBB get out of my head bc I couldnt think of his name :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

*********************************

YASSS! I know it’s old, but please tell me you done seen the Praise Break version of that?
    They have audio of a preacher ending a sermon and takes a praise break and I SWEAR it looks like they’re dancing to the church music. :rofl:

speaking of charlie brown they gonna be on this week cuttin a rug.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THE LIL BLACK BOY. FRANKLIN. Nukka be JAMMIN :danban:

With Schroeder on that dayum pianer.

CHILE.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_______________________________
    :ghost: Her attitude is the WORST. I catch reruns of it because I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch her skeletor body hopping around like she John Gotti. Knowing she ain’t gonna buss a grape.Her lips tho :no: It’s like I can hear them shriveling away from lack of wash and moisture… evaporating live on tv. She should go to jail for that.

DUBBBBB get out of my head bc I couldnt think of his name

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint NEVER forgetting him. At the newspaper we had one colleague who STANK. And lady who sat DEAD next to him…had a pin up of PIG PEN with a caption of “If you can smell yourself…others have been able to smell you for awhile” :casket:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If you can smell yourself…others have been able to smell you for awhile
    Bye :bye:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Do ya wanna wanna ride in my mercedes guh (flips hair like Perry)
    Do ya wanna wanna ride in the back seat of my caddy chop it up with do or die
    Do ya wanna wanna ride ride the white horse

:2dance: :steer:

THIS WHY I BE LOVIN YOU LONG TIME

Chile I just heard a interview with Sway and Kanye West :hahaha: this dude is a damn fool :hahaha: :rofl: :rofl: dude will be in mental institution in 5 4 3 2 1 :rofl: go to youtube and listen to this fool he is a idiot

Please youtube Kanye flips out on the real sway show :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

ONLY DUBB KNOWS THAT HIS NAME IS FRANKLIN…

ride the white horse
    :party:
    If ya wanna be Rich, you gots to be ah ___ :dance: <–me when I was younger dancing to this "cursing word song" :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Please youtube Kanye flips out on the real sway show :hahaha:

:pc:

IS ME OR DO CEASE LOOK LIKE EDDIE WHATS HIS FACE LONG LOST SON :think:

KayCeiSoul says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I just heard a interview with Sway and Kanye West

*******************************

Jenie dude is TOUCHED.

I finally seen that stupid azz video with him and Kim, looking like an old azz Jordache commercial. He nervouses me so BAD! UGH! :mad:

Then he done talked about Lenny Kravitz like a blackmoufdog, and Lenny was in the dayum audience. :ghost:

a blackmoufdog tho?? :rofl:

yall just be calling ppl any ol thang.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Not the Easter dressing royals

Yeah, them. :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

ONLY ON SANDRAROSE WILL YOU FIND OUT THAT IF YOU CAN SMELL YOURSELF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SMELLING YOU FOR A WHILE AND THAT YOU TOO CAN GO TO JAIL FOR HAVING CHAPPED LIPS…

SEE YALL WHEN YALL GET HERE CAUSE :ghost:

AND WHEN I SEE MICHAEL I WILL ‘AST’ HIM IF CONRAD WAS PALMING HIS PEEN AND ASK NIPPY IF BOBBY REALLY GRABBED DOOKIE OUTTA HER ANUS.

ONLY DUBB KNOWS THAT HIS NAME IS FRANKLIN…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My uncle Frank is still proud that the LONE black Peanut character got same name as him. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

KAY but her dusty ass makes for good comedy. Ceasar was raised by woman and had no male figure so it doesnt come off as flaming to me :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am listening to Kanye :wails: He said he spent 13 million of his own money….
    He told Sway he ain’t Ralph tho.. He said he wasn’t on his level…
    He didn’t try it Charlamagne though. He was all :grin: with them. Sway got PIST. He said he is asking him questions because he doesn’t understand him. Ye TURNED up on him saying we all slaves. I ain’t no SLAVE :nono:
    He might be dead by tomorrow. Auntie post on him :rules:

MissHarlem says:

TAKEN cant you just hear her crusty lips through the tv. I bet you her lips sound like leaves when you walk on them. I am certain

DUBB bye Felicia :ghost:

Oh MY. THE ONE DAY I dont listen to Sway on my way in.

:ghost: