Nia Long: ‘Work Calls Stopped When I Got Pregnant’

Nia Long

Actress Nia Long can certainly relate to songbird Ciara Harris. As I told you previously, Ciara kept her pregnancy under wraps because she feared losing work. According to an insider, Ciara feared she would not be booked for concerts and appearances if her pregnancy was revealed.

“She’s not making the announcement yet because she’s still working,” said the insider. He added: “No one will book her for concerts or nightclub appearances if they know she’s pregnant.”

Long says that’s exactly what happened to her. The 43-year-old mother of two says the calls stopped coming when her last pregnancy was announced.

“It wasn’t like I called my agent and said, ‘I’m having a baby and I’m not coming back for two years.’ It was more like, ‘I’m having a baby,’ and they stopped calling me for awhile,” The Best Man Holiday star tells Mom.me.

From PEOPLE.com:

“Once the baby was born, and I was ready, the conversations gradually started to happen and eventually you get a job.”

But even if there had been a role immediately following the arrival of now 2-year-old son Kez Sunday, Long would have likely turned it down.

“I admire the women who can have babies and jump right back to work,” she says. “As a nursing mother, I couldn’t sit there and just pump all day. I needed to be close to my baby.”

Now that she’s back into the swing of things, Long — also mom to 13-year-old son Massai — is once again striving for balance, both personally and professionally.

“I was having this conversation with [director] Tyler Perry about single moms. He was talking to a mom, and he asked, ‘How do you do it? How do you do it every single day?’ and her answer to him was, ‘You just do it. You don’t think about it,’” Long shares. “And so for me, it’s all kind of stored in my mind, and I have a good way of remembering what needs to be remembered. You have to. It’s just part of the gig.”

• Kim Porter’s Bestie, Eboni Elektra, Confirms Ciara’s Pregnancy
  • Ciara makes peace with one of Future’s baby mamas
  • Does Ciara Know About This Bish?
  • CIARA SLAPS BLOGS WITH TAKE DOWN ORDERS

177 Responses to “Nia Long: ‘Work Calls Stopped When I Got Pregnant’”

———-
      And I would do the same. You know they want any reason to discriminate against women in industries :tea:

kingstonn says:

Aw. She should just be happy she got to slob all over Eddie Cibrian.

I’m wrong. I be tellig my co worker who always sick or kids always sick or something, I see why people don’t wanna mess with Mothers :no: :ashamed:

Eye of Heart says:

She looks good :yes:

PARIAH says:

She is so pretty!
      Whew Eddie Cibrian and those dimples, sexy :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

I think it’s because pregnant women are a liability. Esp if you’re a performer. Nia looks great

Mothers should not be working, period. That’s not what God intended when He created man and woman. It is the man’s job to work and provide for the women and children. That’s why woman is the weaker sex.

Ty says:

:love: her and Sanaa (niece and ty3 named after these two) :yes:

But even if there had been a role…. Long would have likely turned it down.

:eek:

I see why people don’t wanna mess with Mothers

I’m out less than any of my coworkers. Even these single, non married two. And when I’m out everyone seems to notice. :tea: #jobsecurity

Eye of Heart says:

—————–

:facepalm: :deadhorse:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But even if there had been a role…. Long would have likely turned it down.
      ___________________________
      Kinda took the air out of the whole argument huh :lol:

Ya mama…

bnatural says:

Of course the calls stopped sweetie…When was the last time you heard of a pregnant woman getting a casted for a role? Usually they are already involved in a TV or movie production and then announce their pregnancy….

I mean, I don’t see a problem here… :shrug: why was she surprised?

And I’m so tired of hearing about Ciara’s pregnancy :wail:

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm: not the cave days talk

:hahaha: Pass me them peas.. :huh:

Women always want to be equal to men in every aspect in life. It is evident that women are not equal to men, physically or mentally. We were designed to be breeders.

Eye of Heart says:

:rofl: OTB

libra80sbaby says:

Nia is fine…that’s all that needs to be said about that :tea:

Kinda took the air out of the whole argument huh :lol:

:ghost: <— the story

I’m out less than any of my coworkers. Even these single, non married two. And when I’m out everyone seems to notice. #jobsecurity

———-
      Its the opposite here. She whines that she has no help and whatever. Lucky for her we have a laid back kind of job, anywhere else she would have to figure some things out. She literally misses at least 2 days out of every pay period or more

Caramel Rain says:

***********
      ummm…. :whistle:

“I work my 9 to 5, better cut my check
      This goes out to all the women getting it in,
      You’re on your grind
      To other men that respect what I do
      Please accept my shine
      Boy I know you love it
      How we’re smart enough to make these millions
      Strong enough to bear the children
      Then get back to business”

Eye of Heart says:

Wonder when you’ll start breeding as you were put here to do? :sarcasm:

Ty says:

Auntie this is not the Stone Age :nono: On certain days u want to sterilize women that cant take care of their kids now u want to call working women weak :smack:

Men are stronger physically but they can’t out think us :no: Fortunately both are needed to prosper :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

‘You just do it. You don’t think about it,’”

_________________________________

that’s why there are so many (me too) single moms…not thinking

MissHarlem says:
      :facepalm: not the cave days talk

Some of us need to be reminded where we came from and why we’re here.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chile who you tell :fistbump: I said I gotta get another job where what I do doesn’t affect anyone else so if I don’t come in nobody cares. I am tied to too many other departments :cry:

Ahhh *deep sigh* cast judgment on the other mothers as you climb to vaulted non-working mom status. :lol:

Lol i watched this and i don’t know why cus SNL is never funny anymore. Anyway Gaga appreciates those pissy hands on her ass. She craves Django stick like all the other snow whites out here. Times have changed and i luv it.
      —————-
      :wail: In regards to R. Kelly and Lady Gaga on SNL :wail:

:rofl: OTB

:heart: :love:

bnatural says:

Eye of Heart says:

Wonder when you’ll start breeding as you were put here to do? :sarcasm:
      —————-

:wail:

Ty says:

But even if there had been a role…. Long would have likely turned it down.
      Stop thinking outside the box :rofl:

Chile women will always have a mental advantage over men it is written. Hell we even dominate with potty training :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Some of us need to be reminded where we came from and why we’re here
      __________________________
      I ain’t come from no monkey :cuss:
      :cell: Oh she ain’t say that ??? I felt it was implied :lol:

@OTB: Nia should have kept that whole interview. Some women need to go back to work to PROVIDE for their household. And yea I know they should not have to provide cause it is the man’s role.. but they was high off dopemine :tea:

Eye of Heart says:

Wonder when you’ll start breeding as you were put here to do? :sarcasm:
      ————-
      Don’t do it C’mere… :kona: :kona:

I’m sure they are everywhere..just like single moms who do show up. Just being the voice of dissent cause I know single moms (not dads; they’re the best :eyeroll: ) get so much shade cause of what a FEW do.

I just chuckle cause these folks married with 2 kids and they run around here crazy as hell taking off for every little thing. I consider my boss a single mom. Her husband say he has a sleep disorder (un-diagnosed) so the kids spend all times with her. :lol:

Nia should have kept that whole interview.

I will speak softly cause ppl love Nia but if you pay attn to what she says in interviews..you will not like her. :lol: :tape: :tea:

————

:dead: :dead: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

*************************************

Can you compose the above correspondence on quality parchment paper, written in calligraphy, sealed with a wax seal and have two copies delivered by owl to the White House (one for President Obama, and Mrs. Obama) and another copy to my sons’ father? MAYBE that’ll ring a few bells.
      I’se tiii-red. Thank ya. :coffee:

A.J. says:

:dead:

I’m sure they are everywhere..just like single moms who do show up. Just being the voice of dissent cause I know single moms (not dads; they’re the best ) get so much shade cause of what a FEW do.

—————
      Understandable, thats why I said I’m wrong. Emergencies happen with kids. I think she just honestly takes advantage of our situation, but plays it like that. I always tell her my mom never took off like that and she had more than you :eek: She didnt have a choice

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN :nono: first off we dont know where and why this interview was brought up. We must do our own research first before we comment. Remember Savannah had on her outfit for the first heat game and according to this site it (by the comments) the pic was taken on her first day at work :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

**********
      dam dopamine gets you everytime.. I tried to tell my cousin baby daddy to wait until the dopamine wore off before moving together. he didnt care. :eek:

KayCeiSoul says:

______________________________

Please enlighten me OTBeebers. Thx. :grin:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rofl: I been peeped game. She is one of those people that are best appreciated with their mouths closed. Plus I didn’t like her character in the first best man movie. When she was walking with Taye digs and had on that grey jacket with those leggings and was trying to walk sexy and was walking all stank :nono: People didn’t wanna hear it. And when she cussed and called Terrence a charming MFer.. it was all lame. Her and Taye threw off that whole movie for me

:lol: Real chit. I ask her what she did on the wknd and its always some variation of “Me and the kids…”

They vacay A LOT and he damn sure makes those. :hahaha:

Tell all this to the men. Cause its too many out here now that want you bringing in that check right along with theirs

Oh! Also she is the (big) bread winner. He is like a Xerox man. :lol: No lie. :hahaha: Not knocking him. That’s just central to the discussion.

MissHarlem says:

OTB you are the exception to the rule bc these bitches here think bc they have a child they get a out of work card. I just sent a written complaint along with laws backin me up as to how this is pure bs. Over these lazy bitches but thats just me :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Eye of Heart says:

Wonder when you’ll start breeding as you were put here to do?
      ————-
      Don’t do it C’mere…

:kona: :lipssealed:

______________________________
      :hugs: But is People not respectable :lol:

what calls was coming in before she got pregnant? :thinking:

“the friday after the next one after the first of the month”

ok nia

what calls was coming in before she got pregnant? :thinking:
      “the friday after the next one after the first of the month”
      ok nia
      _________________________________
      :crying1: Hi there

A.J. says:

Sounds like she has a lazy ass agent to me! People who want to work->WORK! She could do voice overs in movies, cartoons but eh who am I…

Orange Blossom says:

Some of us need to be reminded where we came from and why we’re here.

ooh i know the answer. its slavery, right?

:champ:

Mothers should not be working, period.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not this ish agane. Man listen.

Eye of Heart says:

Mothers should not be working, period.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not this ish agane. Man listen.

Don’t eem bother Dub. :no:

A.J. says:

what calls was coming in before she got pregnant? :thinking:

“the friday after the next one after the first of the month”

ok nia
      _________
      :ghost:

I’m really not..I think it also has to do with industry… I am an outlier here. There just arent that many single moms here. BUT we still get absentees…just saying.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

ooh i know the answer. its slavery, right?
      :champ:
      __________________________
      orange blossom you gon kill meh :ghost:

Just Looking says:

________
      I agree, my lotto numbers have come up yet.

Refresh x2… there are so mannie things I want to say BUT GOD :nun:

felinelurker says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I been peeped game. She is one of those people that are best appreciated with their mouths closed. Plus I didn’t like her character in the first best man movie. When she was walking with Taye digs and had on that grey jacket with those leggings and was trying to walk sexy and was walking all stank People didn’t wanna hear it. And when she cussed and called Terrence a charming MFer.. it was all lame. Her and Taye threw off that whole movie for me
      ______________________________________________________________________

I DO NOT like her work as an actress. My hubby on the other hand is in love with her! Yeah, she’s attractive but I can’t stand her crying @ss, every since Cat on Guiding Light (am I telling my age)! I did like her role on Fresh Prince, tho.

:hahaha: She running a racket San!!! I would file a complaint all the time. Give the job to my family. :tea:

Just Looking says:

Wonders if that’s how I sound?

MissHarlem says:

OTB was just giving you props tis all :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall, I’m gonna tread lightly as I love my login but how can you tell us what man was created to do and what God intended when you are an openly gay woman?

Are you living by His word? Are you having sex with your husband only to reproduce?

I mean I know that you are trying to get the ppl going but I don’t think that this is the way.

And guess who off today talking about a fever and cough :tea: I told this Bish a WEEK ago stop popping cough drops and take them MEDs. She didn’t listen. She know she sickly and won’t take care of herself. Fugg her

Wasn’t sure if you all had the latest. Triggerman’s ho is preggers. More demon spawn for the world. Great.

:rofl: So silly :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:hug: @Harlem

Oh yeah and since the ho is preggers the assault is a felony.

———–
      Coughing with her mouth open too? :no:

_________________________

that aint our fault. me and nia is bowlegged and pigeon toed at the same dam time :cry: we cant help our stank walk.

but nia do be saying some dumb mess. its because she has a lot of guilt about being a single mother. sometimes she has a “partner that she’s not married to” but today she’s a single working mother. :rolleyes:

A.J. says:

Lord, you take care hun.

MissHarlem says:

JUST :hug:

———–
      And I’m not gon’ say what color she is :sick: yt :sick: If it was me, boy they would take notice

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
      I love Sandra’s wide eyed optimism…. :lol:

Look, in a perfect world, this would be the case, but since it’s not a perfect world and my Son still needs to be fed…welp

I find it so compelling that Women are the weaker sex, but I’m stronger mentally, emotionally, and yes, in some cases, physically…

Most Men I meet cry like little bitches…

————–
      :facepalm:

This hoe is trying to secure a check. She must think GZ will always be paid. :no:

Eye of Heart says:

Oh yeah and since the ho is preggers the assault is a felony.

________________________

Hopefully the fat fukk will not even meet his child until he/she is an adult.

Please enlighten me OTBeebers. Thx. :grin:

:lol: Nothing too tough Kay. Justttt :thinking: I’m admittedly hyper sensitive to “how women treat other women” and I just noticed a trend with Ms. Nia. Maybe its not a trend but I will say she is “disconnected.” :yes:

Nia has been a “starrah” for a long time so that could be it.

I mean I know that you are trying to get the ppl going
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ‘No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative”

Signed,

Nukkas in Paris.

Most Men I meet cry like little bitches…
      —————
      *high fives* OH KAAYYYY! *snaps fingers in a crescent*

:rofl: GET CHO ASS ON :chase:

felinelurker says:

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

_________________________

that aint our fault. me and nia is bowlegged and pigeon toed at the same dam time we cant help our stank walk.

_____________________________________________________________________

same stank walk in Soul Food w/ the skirt & boots!

Coughing with her mouth open too?
      ———-
      Girl mess around and get you sick. I need my days for when I’m city hopping heifer

KayCeiSoul says:

I’se tiii-red. Thank ya.
      —————–

Eye of Heart says:

I mean I know that you are trying to get the ppl going
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ‘No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative”

Signed,

Nukkas in Paris.

I love Sandra’s wide eyed optimism….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont. Cause there are friends of this very BLOG who are women… who work.

TUH

———-
      I watched all cbs soaps and she was annoying on there! Always crying with caked on lipstank talking about David :wails: what am I gonna do :stop:

Ty says:

:dead:

Who preggo :popcorn:

———
      I was wondering when she became single :lol:

A.J don’t you do Gyp like that :eek: :lol:

How many of y’all seen the video of Aruh Kelly and Lady GaGa on SNL… :eek:

I was amused at the fact that he was dressed like Kanye to the T in his all white fit.

But the part where she was on her knees in front of Aruh and turned her head towards his member…and jerked… :ghost:

A.J. says:

A.J don’t you do Gyp like that :eek: :lol:
      I think it’s the hay-fever that’s going round and stuff. :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

same stank walk in Soul Food w/ the skirt & boots!
      by felinelurker on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:29 pm
      ———–
      Yew saw it too :hugs: I feel vindicated…
      Now did you see when Taye went to kiss her and his faced looked all smashed in like an Ewalk from the side?? :waiting:

felinelurker says:

———-
      I watched all cbs soaps and she was annoying on there! Always crying with caked on lipstank talking about David what am I gonna do
      ______________________________________________________________________

gypsyeyes says:

AJ DIDN’T HAVE TO DISMISS ME BUT IF YALL SEE A DEFAULT GRAVI TELL @DIVA TO PO’ A LIL LIKKA OUT FOR ME!

Orange Blossom says:

all them men in Best Man married to “others” but selling hopes and dreams in the movies knowing good and well they dont want no parts of a black woman

chiiiiiiiile. :tea:

*cept Morris

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Is it too late for me to go back and say she looks good tho? Nia? :blink: :rofl:

I was wondering when she became single :lol:

!!!! :lol:

felinelurker says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

same stank walk in Soul Food w/ the skirt & boots!
      by felinelurker on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:29 pm
      ———–
      Yew saw it too I feel vindicated…
      _________________________________________________________________
      :dead:

Ty says:

Nia is bow legged she cant help her stank walk :cry:

I found GZ’s newest mug shot… and the look on his face is as if he’s thinking “you’re wasting my time and yours”

Yall my aunt nem went on a rant yesterday talking about having kids later in life :rolleyes: One was like I don’t want no great grandbabies coming out looking Antique. You know when you have em later or that man is older they come out looking old

Nia is bow legged she cant help her stank walk
      by Ty on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:38 pm
      ——-
      True. Then she need not add onto it. She knows her struggle. My sitter keeps trying to tell me my son is bowlegged. I can’t . I refuse :no: these Os gone be on him. My husband said it’s just a partial bow in one leg :chase:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–

I love me some gray jeans, but Nia looking kinda “motherish” up top :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You gonna breed something other than ANIMOSITY towards us who are living up to our full uterine potential?

lol @ San aunt and nem.

i know me personally, i aint about that changing top bunk bed sheets when arthritis is setting in. hell nah.

plus i dont want to be paying college tuition til the day i die. i need some me time and some disposable income in my 50s and 60s.

MissHarlem says:

SAN thats the portion when I tell friends and fam to stay the fck out my uterus :coffee: I went 31 yrs without for a reason dont hate on me

My husband said it’s just a partial bow in one leg
      ————–
      :dead: Don’t let it be. My neice is, my mamay said but her shoes on the wrong feet! NOW! I’m like you don’t want her looking like she been riding horses all day :no:

A.J. says:

I did not dismiss you. I told you to take care! :yes:

You know when you have em later or that man is older they come out looking old

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is Gloria James excuse then? She was SIXTEEN when she had LeBron.

:eek:

*she has a mixture of pigeon toed and bowlegg*

SAN thats the portion when I tell friends and fam to stay the fck out my uterus I went 31 yrs without for a reason dont hate on me

—————–
      Girl I don’t care. I tell em I aint having none for nobody before I want em, because nan one of yall gonna be there helping. You know what they are going to say…. You had that baby for yourself :yes”

A.J. says:

I love me some gray jeans, but Nia looking kinda “motherish” up top
      ^^^
      Ashley Stewart gray jean :kona:

Nia is bow legged she cant help her stank walk
      by Ty on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:38 pm
      ——-
      ————-
      he may just grow out of it. Lil Razz’s legs were just as bowed as a bow :lol: his legs are straight now… but he’s pigeon toed. :huh:

What is Gloria James excuse then? She was SIXTEEN when she had LeBron.

————-
      :ghost: Was the sperm old? :rofl:

felinelurker says:

You know when you have em later or that man is older they come out looking old

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is Gloria James excuse then? She was SIXTEEN when she had LeBron.

_______________________________________________

Oh gawd………………………….

I fukking hate this pic of her San. :lol: The outfit. The way them jeans doing something on her midsection *turns head away and nose up*

:hahaha: #teampetty

—————-
      :lol: I don’t even worry about all that, because I know I will be set come those years :nun: Reasons why I dont have any.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am 36 and I am not about this life you describe. I walk into my girls room and announce to 18 yo and be like “Your sister need her sheets changed” Walk BYKE out, go back to the sofa with :coffee: <<< Really Henrock.

My big size 12 azz NOT climbing up there to change no sheets. GTFOH.

gypsyeyes says:

BUT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT TAKE CARE MEAN NIGGA :wails:

What is Gloria James excuse then? She was SIXTEEN when she had LeBron.

:eek:

————–
      *rocks in chair* :wail:

:shank: Lebron daddy look old. :tape: Wait that dude who say he Lebron daddy.. :eek:

Orange Blossom says:

forget yall. i love my “nasty walk”

:buttshake:

I fukking hate this pic of her San. The outfit. The way them jeans doing something on her midsection *turns head away and nose up*

#teampetty

———–
      Soooo it’s not just me :hahaha: That midsection got me :blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

What is Gloria James excuse then? She was SIXTEEN when she had LeBron.

————-

SAN :yes: pretty much

BUT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT TAKE CARE MEAN NIGGA
      by gypsyeyes on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:47 pm
      ———————-
      Sholl do :hahaha:

A.J. says:

Gyp steady posting and chit!!

IsThisThingOn... says:

_____________________________________

Did I not JUST say she might be seriously trying to multiply the fruit of his loom? This just gets worse and worse…

I fugg that paragraph all up, glad you could interpret MisTaken

gypsyeyes says:

UNTIL THAT DEFAULT COMES IMMA BE RIGHT HERE!!!

Sperm had silver hairs

————
      :hurl :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

San I am the worst when it come to posting. I would never judge ye :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

UNTIL THAT DEFAULT COMES IMMA BE RIGHT HERE!!!
      by gypsyeyes on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:51 pm
      ———————–/
      Shine bright like a diamond folk :crying1:

In response to Barneys’ racial profiling problem, Jay Z has recently announced that 100 percent of the profits from his Barneys collection will go to the Shawn Carter Foundation.

Lamar Odom is re-signing with the Los Angeles Clippers, which is a good sign that his recovery is going well.

Idris Elba’s girlfriend is pregnant! This will be his second child.

Britany Murphy and hubby exhibited symptoms of heavy metal poisoning — which is most commonly caused by ingesting rat poison — before their deaths.

:tea:

Wait that dude who say he Lebron daddy..
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      His deddy GOTS to be some old azz man in Akron who is about 80 now. I wont accept ANYTHING LESS. There is a reason he was born looking 35. And why he looked 50 in middle school. A REASON DAYUM IT.

A.J. says:

UNTIL THAT DEFAULT COMES IMMA BE RIGHT HERE!!!
      You SYG Gyp, you just SYG.

He wasn’t ever on dope :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

c’mon now. yall know dam well lebron aint got no daddy.

:tea:

lebron so old he gave birth to his own self.

A.J. says:

Alright Afternoon Shift :peace: see yall tomorrow and you too Gyp!! :cackle:

————
      :eek:

Orange who are you :lol:
      Is it a play on blue ivy?

gypsyeyes says:

SPEAKING OF BEING OLD…HAVE YALL PAID ATTENTION TO JAHEAIM SONG?
      THE CHORUS IS SAYING ‘BENJAMIN BUTTONS’ WHO COSIGNED THOSE LYRICS?

UNTIL THAT DEFAULT COMES IMMA BE RIGHT HERE!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :2dance: ME TEW. Dance with meh.

He wasn’t ever on dope :lol:

If you get your news from here, Lamar on crayons and dope. :lol:

San I am the worst when it come to posting. I would never judge ye
      ———–
      :thankyou: :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

:pray: idris baby mama head is round enough to balance out that point he got on top of his.

please let them shape that baby head right. please!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just walked past the back of my floor and it smelled like and breathe back there :no: it’s 5 cubicles back there. One of them might want to gargle with some Monistat and bleach

lebron so old he gave birth to his own self.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m my own grandpa :ghost:

lebron so old he gave birth to his own self.

—————–

Orange who are you
      Is it a play on blue ivy?
      ________________________

i am me, gul. aint you, you? :thinking:

orange blossom was the black girl from strawberry shortcake. :yes:

And while I’m talking shyt about them at work, I’m leaving early on that as$ today :lol: :bye:

If you get your news from here, Lamar on crayons and dope.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Looking like Solomon from Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

gypsyeyes says:

I’M DANCING DUBBBBB….ME AND YOU WILL NEVAH PAHT!!

One of them might want to gargle with some Monistat and bleach
      —————
      So what you saying is, they got bacterial vaginosis in they mouf?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If you get your news from here, Lamar on crayons and dope.
      Well I do think he is on crayons soooo :lol:

:dead: at I am my grandpa. I am crying at my desk.
      @Orange: I am who I say I am *chest out proud*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So what you saying is, they got bacterial vaginosis in they mouf?
      It smelt like K Michele body suit byke der :no:

The fact that mothers are forced to work to support their children is indicative of how backwards this country is in terms of child welfare.

There are several backwards countries in terms of child welfare. You only notice it more here because you live here. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So what you saying is, they got bacterial vaginosis in they mouf?
      It smelt like K Michele body suit byke der
      —————-
      But what about Lil Kim’s mouth/hot pocket? No?

:newpost: Photo of The Day: Ciara’s Baby Bump

Orange Blossom says:

child welfare and just mommy welfare too. i came back to work when my baby was 6 weeks old. :(

i was so jealous of the other countries that get like a year off for maternity leave. although the married women who work part time and have live-in nannies (yes, plural) at my job take the most time off. i struggle with thinking they have a sense of entitlement vs i have a sense of non-entitlement.

makes me wonder if i think me and my kids are less valuable than they think of themselves and their children.

orange blossom was the black girl from strawberry shortcake
      ___

And the pie Black ppl dont eat. :yes:

Ty says:

If you get your news from here, Lamar on crayons and dope.
      and lick windows don’t forget that part

Auntie u are a republican, welfare shouldn’t be in your vocab :rofl:

:tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

Was the original Best Man the movie where all the male stars showed up to the premiere with white women except Morris Chestnut?

:winky: