Rumor Control: Ciara is pregnant

Ciara in Abu Dhabi

Over the weekend I received yet another confirmation from an industry insider that pop singer Ciara is pregnant with rapper Future’s 5th or 6th baby.

The confirmation came from an executive at Ciara’s record label, who obviously doesn’t read my blog on a regular basis.

“Ciara pregnant,” he texted. “I know,” I text him back.

During a follow-up phone call, the industry veteran shared how Ciara and Future are “excited” about their bundle of joy. He said they wanted a popular website to break the news of her first pregnancy — and how disappointed they were that the blogs spilt the TEA first.

Several national media outlets are anxious to break the pregnancy news right now. But Ciara wanted to wait until she’s a married woman… to distance herself from Future’s other groupie baby mamas who all had their children out of wedlock. Though it isn’t confirmed, rumor has it that Future sired 5 children out of wedlock.

Future addressed Ciara’s pregnancy in an interview on Hot 93.7. Without outright denying anything, he said simply, “it’s a rumor.”

But it’s no coincidence that Ciara and Future announced their quickie engagement out of the blue last week — less than a year after they started dating.

Ciara’s mini baby bump was on full display when Ciara hit the stage for Abu Dhabi’s “Beats on the Beach” last week. Cici wore thick leather outfits that were layered to conceal the baby bump. Cici has become something of an expert at holding her stomach in. But every now and then she is forced to exhale.

• luVn_liFe…

Congrats to her . . . .

I suppose :tea:

• lovezoe

I got nothing

• FuturedocDonte

:coffee: I wonder if she paid them folk back from the gay price event :thinking:

Congrats Cierror if you reading this your a dummy :gossip: but we all make stupid decisions at some point because of a man :shrugs: you still have time
    :tea: so what she is the 8th Baby mammy ? or 9th

Oh the 6th :tea: welp

• FuturedocDonte

#thingsIwonderaboutCIERROR

Does she still drive her jeep :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Congrats Cierror if you reading this your a dummy but we all make stupid decisions at some point because of a man you still have time

Time for what? An abortion? You do know that it is our earthly duty as women to bear fruit? :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gawd yasss !!! :bow: chile I love that newspaper looking chair Victoria sits in when she is having her tea !!!
    Jenie I almost bought that chair!! There is a huge outlet around here called Hickory and me and the hubby were going to get it with some other sofas but last minute changed our minds. When we saw it on TV I was like :shock: That’s my chair. I am going back for it :lol: I would have to change my whole living room because we bought a leather sectional instead but WHO CARES. It’s for fashion

:shock: do they have a website :popcorn: although I have in mind a cuddle chair, I will be getting around refund time :lol: I’m getting that chair, the one I really want is 4,000 :no: I had to be real myself :ashamed: I am not paying 4’gs for some shyt that want fit in my apartment chile, but I found a smaller cheaper one for 700 :nun:

• Caramel Rain

wow.. :no: :shrug: I cannot understand why she would settle for Future. I mean, Ciara, you are beautiful,successful, rich, and single with no kids. I think you can do so much better than an autotuned rapper. But if he makes you happy… then do you.. congrats baby girl

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Ciara knows her legs are top of the line :bow:
    As for this pregnancy…. The jury is still out on whether the relationship will last. I wish her the best though. She really seems like a nice person. And really humble. I mean she didn’t think twice about going back to school….to teach crumping at ICDC :danban1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not a abortion, time to right her wrongs…. she is still young, and we tend to make the wrong decisions. I don’t believe in abortions Sandra :nono:

• Caramel Rain

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*********

I think she meant to leave Future. :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

do they have a website
    __________________________________________
    Jenie it is a huge furniture shopping center. I can’t remember which store it was because it’s HUGE. If I go back and see it I will let you know :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

I wonder if Ci-Error will MakE sure her child grows up with it’s 6 Bros/sis?

Taken please let me know, places like that have unique furniture, I am really looking for a nice cuddle chair that seat 2 :yes: actually I want a huge cuddle chair :tea: but it may not fit through my door :thinking: cause the one I really want is huge ….. I want a nice chair to read my books, and watch my movies

• lexdiamonz

Cerror and Future Vandross having a baby WTF!!!! good luck i guess please include the dating pool is very SHALLOW

Who saw walking dead last night :popcorn: shyt just got real on there…. That Rick has kicked Carol out of the prison chile :shock:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yes Jenie it’s the best :yes: There were so many unique pieces there. The only thing is since it’s so far out you have to have a truck because their delivery area I think is just to the Carolinas. Which was fine for us but that delivery cost :no: We were going to go up there with a truck :steer: and load up in the next few months.

• Aryanna

Im sorry.. Im NOT happy for her. Why would u want to be in that mess with his petty baby mamas. Well maybe not all of them but that Brittany chick stays on Twitter talking about Future. I know that she can find a man with less baggage than that.smh..

• Milky

:wave: good morning all!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Heck my dad has two trucks chile :steer: we don’t mind moving stuff :yes:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Babies are a blessing. I would just like to say to Ciara, pleeeasssse don’t marry this man.He seems as if he doen’t know how to keep it in his pants. Take care of you and that baby, dont run around behind that man while you’re stuck in the house pregnant and he’s out he getting new puss. Guard your heart now

• Anna

luVn_liFe… says:

I wonder if Ci-Error will MakE sure her child grows up with it’s 6 Bros/sis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She better, other wise they will grow up and date each other.

• luVn_liFe…

Anna says: I wonder if Ci-Error will MakE sure her child grows up with it’s 6 Bros/sis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She better, other wise they will grow up and date each other.
    :shock:

• Jdore

If she’s happy with being baby mama #18 then :yahoo: congrats Cici!

Morning Roses! :waves:

Caramel
    Taken
    Aryanna
    Milky
    Jdore

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Or like to use protection sheesh :hide: that’s a dangerous game ret there ……… I hear he still sleeping around too, that the word on the streets, and you know there is always a lil truth to a rumor :tea: ehhhh sometimes in order to see shyt you have to step right in it to smell it :shrugs: so with that being said, I don’t feel sorry for her….. Honestly Cierror just glad somebody paying her azz attention, this is why its important to love yaself hell…

• Anna

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She better, other wise they will grow up and date each other.
    ~~~~~~~
    :shock:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I went to high school w/a girl whose brother had 20 kids. I have been out of school for almost 28 yrs, he had many more kids after that. He knows all of his kids names, and all the kids know each other to prevent inbreading. :lol:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Smonae!!!! :hi:

Hey Smonae :happy:

Hey Jdore :hi:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

She better, other wise they will grow up and date each other.
    Like TO… fix his life Lord :facepalm:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

this is why its important to love yaself hell…
    ____________________________________________

:cosign: Hey Jenie!!! How is everything going?

• Smonae

Damn if Future phucking aound unprotected, Ci needs to use protection while she preggars. Protect that baby :coffee:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

__________________________________

You in Danville, Va?!!! :rofl: I know a story just like that!!!

• Caramel Rain

Smonae :hi:

Lawd Jenie :hahaha: some of the stuff you font

Caramel :hug:

• Caramel Rain

It would be kinda awkward to use rubbers with your spouse :thinking: or fiance… esp if you already pregnant! I hope Future aint out there like that :no:

Brown everything going pretty good over here :yes: can’t complain, just ready to smash this homemade chilli I cooked for Lunch :yes:

Smonae says:

Anytime a man got that many damn kids, its obvious he likes to raw dog it :tea: and spray all up in the coon

• Who Dat

As long as ICDC is giving her the 6 weeks off she need for maternity leave she is GOOD. :yes:

Who is teaching the online class in Jazz Dance fundamentals while she is gone to have baby Predator?

SOMEBODY gotta teach it. :shrug: Them folks NEED their PE credit so they can get their “cerploma” in floral arrangement. With a minor in box packing.

• Caramel Rain

Jenie :yahoo: :hug: I bet you’re that friend that NOOOBODY wants to ask for advice b/c you are straight Henny, with no chaser :lol:

MisTaken :tea:

• Caramel Rain

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Anytime a man got that many damn kids, its obvious he likes to raw dog it and spray all up in the coon

***********

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!! :rofl:

• Jdore

Hey Smonae and Jenie :hi:

• Who Dat

Cerror and Future Vandross having a baby
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That baby is vocal chord challenged from CONCEPTION Lawd.

Its gonna have long fangers and toes though… so maybe a piano player? IDK.

Caramel Rain says:

Actually folks come to me for advice all the time chile :facepalm: and I give it to em straight :yes: some may not like what I have to say , eh :shrugs: but eh ,,, don’t ask me for advice then :tea:

• Smonae

Caramel Rain says:

It would be kinda awkward to use rubbers with your spouse or fiance… esp if you already pregnant!

True, but if he is out here like that then she needs to put the baby 1st.
    Most women know what they have at home. She can go back to being naive after she delivers

• Anna

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

__________________________________

You in Danville, Va?!!! I know a story just like that!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    inbreeding* I’m in the midwest. This type of story happens all day, everyday, in every state. He only did what Sandra said men are suppose to do.

Smonae says:

Caramel Rain says:
    True, but if he is out here like that then she needs to put the baby 1st.

:preach: that baby comes first :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

If you have to use condoms with your mate then you do not need to be together. PERIOD.
    Caramel Moore. Good Day :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And Cici has got to be almost or over 12 weeks with that bump. I bet she will carry her pregnancy well.
    @Dub: I really don’t like you for making me think that baby is going to be born with a voice box synthesizer :whistle:

• Caramel Rain

Smonae says:

Caramel Rain says:

True, but if he is out here like that then she needs to put the baby 1st.
    ****

good point

:newpost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Caramel Moore. Good Day

That too :clap: you better say that

• Caramel Rain

@ MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba, :tea: Cherrio.
    Cici, gonna be so cute pregant. All belly I bet.

• lexdiamonz

:gossip:

MORNING ROSES
    whatchall talmbout~~~

• Pingback: BeyondGossip.ComIt Is Sort Of Confirmed That Ciara Is Pregnant()

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:tea: so what she is the 8th Baby mammy ? or 9th
    *********************************************************

That’s a tad bit hard considering all the baby mama’s that are on this site. She is no different. Glasshouses and stones……or nah?

• Pingback: CONGRATS: Ciara & Future Expecting First Baby! | Chicago Fabulous Blog()

• Trucie

Sad to see Ciara sell herself so short. Not knocking Future or their relationship but damn, dude has how many other children by how many other women. Why would she get herself involved in that mess.

• Pingback: Confirmed: Ciara Is Pregnant For Rapper Future()

• cocoa49

Ring or no right this delusional chick is still a “baby mama”. She should just accept it. She obviously thinks she is above the other baby mama’s…..but she slept with a man with a community p**is just like they did and got pregnant. No difference. smh whatever she does, she never gets any positive feedback.

• cocoa49

“ring”

• Pingback: Ciara Is Pissed About Blog’s Leaking Her Pregnancy, Before She Could Announce It | Tattle Tailzz()

• Pingback: It Is Sort Of Confirmed That Ciara Is Pregnant | CelebofTea()

• Pingback: Ciara Is Pregnant | Reality Wives()

• Pingback: Cry Me A River: Ci-Error Is So Sad Y’all Figured Out She’s Toting A Gut Full Of Pluto Already! | DieHard Beauty()

• Pingback: Ciara Disappointed Blogs Broke Pregnancy News Before She Did | Word On Da Street()

• Pingback: Confirmed!!! Rapper Future and Ciara Are Expecting a Baby Boy or Girl!! | Spilldabeanz.com()

• Pingback: Is Ciara With Child? | 93.9 WKYS()

• Pingback: Is Ciara Pregnant? Awesome. | I Am Brian James()

• Pingback: BRAVE | Feature! Future speaks out about Ciara’s pregnancy! BRAVE Magazine()

• Pingback: Ciara Is Pregnant! » UPTOWN Magazine()

• Pingback: Ciara's Record Label Confirms Pregnancy -- Announcement To Follow()