Tamar Braxton for Flaunt Magazine

Tamar Braxton for Flaunt Magazine

Here is singer and reality TV star Tamar Braxton as we’ve never seen her. The new mom posed for Flaunt magazine in a series of whimsical fashion photos that reveal her inner drag queen.

Inside the mag Tamar reveals just how much she hated being pregnant with her and Vince Herberts’s son, Logan.

What would you want your son, or any children you have in the future, to understand about reality television?
Well, I’m not having any kids in the future.

Oh no?
God no. I hated being pregnant. I felt like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It’s beautiful and it’s great just like everyone says, but there’s another side to it. My back. My feet. My skin went absolutely nuts. I had the itchies the whole day. Imagine scratching all day and you can never get to the itch.

Is it difficult sometimes to be a woman with a very strong personality?
The upside is that people can always go to you for the truth, right? The downside to that is that sometimes it can come off as offensive, like I said. Or people can take things the wrong way, or people just get plain old tired of me being honest. It can get irritating sometimes because of the way it comes off.

Read the full interview here.

Spotted over at Talkingwithtami.com

159 Responses to “Tamar Braxton for Flaunt Magazine”

Like it :thumbsup:

:popcorn:

DownBottom says:

:whistle: Been’ thinking bout u all the way hooommee :tea:

Zoe B. says:

So she basically said she had her baby to shut Vince up. She good now

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Wow Tamar wow

I love those booties. I couldn’t wear em, but I like em.

Just Looking says:

Don’t think she liked being pregnant. :tea:

essenze says:

I like Tamar but I wish she stop fooling with her face. I hate that all these women think its cool to look like Joan Rivers. When did looking a plastic doll with your face pulled back become cute?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What was the theme zombie? Waking dead? 90s heroine chic?

that reveal her inner drag queen
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Inner?

FuturedocDonte says:

Well, I’m not having any kids in the future.
    —-
    A true narcissist :nono: doesn’t she know that she don’t have the right to decide whether or not she supposed to have more chrriens. Doesn’t she know her sole purpose on this here earf is to further its population :blink: y’all better talk to her :sarcasm:

Tamar looks like Charo in that first pic :ghost:

FuturedocDonte says:

that reveal her inner drag queen
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Inner?
    —-
    You know what kdub :lol:

future, to understand about reality television?
    Well, I’m not having any kids in the future.

Oh no?
    God no. I hated being pregnant.
    :cheers:
    I feel HER ON THAT!

Can we do an updated real gravi Friday?

What was the theme zombie? Waking dead? 90s heroine chic?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To Wong Foo…Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tamar Braxton wore diamonds while giving birth to her son after bingeing on TLC’s A Baby Story, a show that scarred her for life. “The women on that show looked horrible! I didn’t understand that. Why wouldn’t you just put on a bun and some mascara and some lip gloss?”
    ————–
    Maybe they were more concerned about the baby, giving birth.. Didn’t have millions of dollars in hair, make up and lighting to assist them. Just a thought :lol:

tallie says:

Selfish women (i.e. Tamar) should not have children.

You know what kdub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I typed ONE word.

Inner? <<< AWL I SAID

Just Looking says:

What happens on Friday with Gravi’s?

FuturedocDonte says:

that reveal her inner drag queen.
    —–
    Aunties posts on Tamar always start out like she’s a friend of the blog, but then it’s like auntie missed the exit… She just keep going then BAMM :cloud:

Even Nucky had to tell him…YOU IS SLIPPING over some pusscee sir.

Oh and I LOVE the dynamic betwixt Nucky and the thick chick from Tampa. Few episodes back he was wearing that thang OUT ya heard me? The nephew was in the room like GONE HEAD Uncle Nuck! Put it ON HUH
    Yeah thickUMS is the perfect chic for Nuck.

BUT Nucky need to NOT be throwing stones aT Mr.white bout chasing the skirt.
    Nuck went down that rode w/ the chick in the first season;I Believe

Just Looking says:

What happens on Friday with Gravi’s?
    ——————
    These people catfish us :rofl:

So she basically said she had her baby to shut Vince up. She good now

———
    Shyt lots of women do that for their husbands :yes:

The only person who should wear diamonds during birthing is Mariah. A Mimi she is NOT.

:nun:

essenze says:

Is it difficult sometimes to be a woman with a very strong personality?

______

Naw sweety you are just messy. It one thing to be honest but it is another to be disrespectful and/or rude and Tamar leans more towards the latter. I am a very honest person as well but I also know there is a way to convey what you feel and there is also a time and place for everything. Especially if a person is coming to you to vent. They may not want your opinion or honesty. They may just want someone to listen

@LAP I see you wit ya lying azz :rofl:

gbellab says:

Nothing wrong with what she said, She’s being honest.

Just Looking says:

@Tallie – I sat and thought about it for 1 WHOLE SECOND! I mean having babies ain’t for everybody. It ain’t what SHE (her third person) Loves :shrug:

She just being honest…

Plus she is a FRIEND OF THE BLOG :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

So she basically said she had her baby to shut Vince up. She good now

———
    Shyt lots of women do that for their husbands
    :tea:
    Say That. IOn want TO BE preggos, the thought of it makes me cringe!
    but i would for my hubby – He doesnt want em at this point
    cause He knows How i feel about carrying em :shrug:

@ Just Looking, you weren’t around for Real Gravi Friday?

@ Diva, I can smell the scent of a catfish a mile away. They are lurking.

I like Tamar but I wish she stop fooling with her face.
    ————
    Dont think she does plastic surgery, just alot of makeup all the time

Ty says:

Zoe B. says:

So she basically said she had her baby to shut Vince up. She good now
    pretty much :coffee:

Lying Ass Preacher says:

@ Just Looking, you weren’t around for Real Gravi Friday?

@ Diva, I can smell the scent of a catfish a mile away. They are lurking.
    —————————
    :yes: sir

BUT Nucky need to NOT be throwing stones aT Mr.white bout chasing the skirt.
    Nuck went down that rode w/ the chick in the first season;I Believe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nucky is about his money though. Over EVERYTHING. I hated her though. First season. Dont eem remma her name. One who got knocked by crazy.

AND HOW could I forget about him? Agent Van Alden. Lord he is so SLOW. He saved Al Capone’s life though.

Say That. IOn want TO BE preggos, the thought of it makes me cringe!
    but i would for my hubby – He doesnt want em at this point
    cause He knows How i feel about carrying em
    —————–
    For real tho, why get married and not do it, if he wants it. And he taking care of her shyt. Pop them babies :lol:

She looks like a tired hooker :shrug: #hereyesaretalking #aintmyfault

The Master Beta :D says:

____________________________

Think about the women who wish they could get pregnant and bring a blessing into this world hell be thankful didn’t you have fertility issues anyways :tea:

@Diva – Ohhhh that *giggles

Do you like my current photo :yes:

Who is Lying Ass Preacher?!?! :hahaha: that name…

Now that Vince. Talk about his ass, he something else. Acting like he was the woman that gave birth. I believe his ass prolly used her for the baby :yes: Wasnt studdin her after that birth :yes:

Agent Van Alden. Lord he is so SLOW. He saved Al Capone’s life though.
    ~
    Remember him !st season, he would whip his self to get off :oops:

Hi San

– The Deacon Board

sassyshe says:

Im on the Tamar I hate being pregnant aint never gonna have a baby again club

The Master Beta :D says:

____________________________

IKR! Anyhooo, I’m DONE with this topic, or anything regarding her :rofl:

- The Deacon Board

————
    :hahaha: I aint messing with you today. Heyyy :hi:

The Master Beta :D says:

____________________________

:huh:
    Umh she’s being HOnest.IONcurr what Sandra Rose says, being pregnant\having babies AINT For Errybody – Mainly . . .
    <-ME

I think I like this new persona. :nun:

Just Looking says:

@Fake Arse Preacher – Normally I don’t work on Friday’s, but NATHAN to hide here :nun:

I keep my photos up here. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I did not enjoy being pregnant with any of mine :no: so I understand her on that. Even having a baby for your husband. That’s love. Having a baby to secure your money for life. That’s smart :thumbsup: I see you

Even having a baby for your husband. That’s love. Having a baby to secure your money for life. That’s smart I see you

————–
    :cosign: :lol:

@DTTS – What up mama? :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

Speeding down the road, and my head out of control
    Cause I’m thinking about you all the way home
    Got a long way to ride and I can’t even deny
    I’ve been Thinking about you all the way home

Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    Imma turn back
    Thinking about you all the way home
    Wait a minute baby, going too fast
    Imma turn back
    I’ve been Thinking about you all the way home

:headphone:

@ Just Looking

Why the slander tho? I was asking if you were around then, that’s all. Some of these new folks need to be authenticated tho.

GA, I waited up allll nigghtt long on you. :waiting:

Lying A$$ Preacher :think:

GAGIRL87 says:Lying A$$ Preacher
    thats ur BABE ChaN

GAGIRL87 says:

Oh Chan :kiss: sorry I went to sleep at 9 :ashamed: I’m sorry baby I’ll email you my number

:kiss: Cooking
    I’m about to go be a :oink:
    :cya:

Crickett says:

Tamar wants to be Beyonce, even with that thong without the “get bodied”. Her facial expressions when singing shows she watches Beyonce every move, poor thing. Boardwalk Empire is my show! Dr. Narcisse is going down and I can’t wait for that gun fight I hope it will be as good as Gyp Rosetti with the Googly Googly eyes. I have to have the soundtrack for this season- Daughter Maitland is the voice.

Preacher’s waiting up at night for a phone call :gossip:

#ikidikid :lol:

Chan has been redeemed. Won’t He do it!

@ <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Preacher’s waiting up at night for a phone call :gossip:

We was gonna have phone "prayer"

We was gonna have phone “prayer”
    :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

GAGIRL I head Redeemed :gossip: was trying to holler at Chan

QueenSJ says:

Tamar is as insecure as they come. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Imagine scratching all day and you can never get to the itch.
    ———————————————————————-
    I imagine a uterus itch is tricky to get at….

They never gel your nails long enough, do they? :tea:

@ Mistaken

Nope, negative. We are from different congregations.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*heard no head
    :thinking: Or maybe she was…. :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

GAGIRL I head Redeemed :gossip: was trying to holler at Chan

—–
    :dead:

Lying Ass Preacher says:

Can we do an updated real gravi Friday?

The last Gravi Friday was a dismal failure. :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie so is Chalky gone leave his wife and kids for that ho?

Lying Ass Preacher says:

Can we do an updated real gravi Friday?

The last Gravi Friday was a dismal failure.
    ~

:lol: What Happened @MisTaken?

tallie says:

Selfish women (i.e. Tamar) should not have children.

The child is a reality show prop, so…

KyCakes says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*heard no head
    :thinking: Or maybe she was…. :kona:
    ——————————————————————–
    Man, if you start this chit again… :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:Luvie so is Chalky gone leave his wife and kids for that ho?
    ~
    Shoot he’s in the process of running off with her now!

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken I’m not worried bout that bish, Chan know where home is *RIGHT Chan?* :grin: :coffee:

I hope it will be as good as Gyp Rosetti
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gyp and his fully frontal nude goes down in history. LAWD

Gyp was so dang CRAZY. Lord.
    And YES @Luv’n I remma Van Alden beating hisself.

I aint loved no series as much as I love BE since daggone Big Love. :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

that reveal her inner drag queen.
    —–

That’s actually a compliment. Gays, drag queens and cross dressers are all the rage now.

tallie says:
    Selfish women (i.e. Tamar) should not have children.
    The child is a reality show prop, so…
    Apparently she is no longer a friend of the blog

:shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

Gyp and his fully frontal nude goes down in history
    :facepalm:

<—- selfish as all FCK and will have a baby. Who gon check me :coffee:

Shoot he’s in the process of running off with her now!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Next episode…comes to find out he has run and hid at the home of his mentor who is Lou Gossett. So he has indeed ranned off with the devil woman AKA Daughter Maitland. And yes I LOVE HER VOICE too like Crickett said!

GAGIRL87 says:

Shoot he’s in the process of running off with her now!
    ___________________________________________________________________

Luvn

I saw that they killed those two drivers. I LOVED Chalky but this season they made him so pussy whipped and that’s not good.. Now the dude with the half face he’s gonna be a valuable asset to Nucky… I think Eli might can find a way out of this MAYBE

The Master Beta :D says:

MissHarlem says:

<—- selfish as all FCK and will have a baby. Who gon check me
    ________________________________

Imma check you MissH where the hail you been :hi:

Just Looking says:

@Fake Preacher – This is a compliment to go along with the Lying the two go hand and hand… #youmustknowthis

:hug: :kiss: <<<<<<—– Church Lady like (really far apart)

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I hated being pregnant too but I love my baby to pieces. Give me a baby and I will love and spoil him/her but you can keep that 9/10 months of torture.

@ GA, I know where home is….there is no better taste than the taste of my light skinned peach.

Who Dat

That’s so selfish I hope he comes back bc that doctor has his eyes on his daughter :(

Just Looking says:

Ms Harlem – Runs into your arms! How ARE you?

NONE OF YOUR SELFISH FRIENDS SENT YOUR INFO TO ME. :tea:

:smile:

MissHarlem says:

MASTER good luck on that :lol: Been busy as all get out. Got a few mins to be rude and shoot the breeze :lol:

HELLO EVERYONE :waves:

JUST why for I dont have your info :waiting:

Apparition says:

:bite: That middle pic is scarier than James Harden’s feet. :hide:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I did not enjoy being pregnant with any of mine so I understand her on that. Even having a baby for your husband.

Having babies is not meant to be a pleasant experience. You think cats and dogs would have all those litters if they had a choice? The fact is, giving birth is your DUTY as a woman to ensure the future survival of the human species. Some women would give anything to be able to give birth. :no:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB thanks for bringin me up to speed with B.E. :yahoo:

CHAN :headnod:

@ Just Looking, if I weren’t a man of the cloth, I’d have one of my deacons lay spiritual hands on you.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

:bored:

MissHarlem says:

JUST I just sent out the bat signal so you should have my number by TUHDAY.

Some women would give anything to be able to give birth.
    ~
    i fEEl bad for those that WANT and Cant.
    I DONT FEEl bad for NOT having anymore :no:
    AT THIS POINT, this generation of babies are born hardknocks. so they should be left in the Towel :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

The fact is, giving birth is your DUTY as a woman
    ______________________________________________________________

Well Sandra no disrespect but when are you gonna do your duty?

GAGIRL87 says:

I’d just grab the popcorn and watch how he handles it!

I think Eli might can find a way out of this MAYBE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is like the THIRD time Eli done tried to cross Nuck though. I think its light out for the youngest Thompson brother. I think Nucky gonna vote his azz off the island. If he can vote Jimmy Darmondy the hail off I think its safe to say he will vote his own brother to night night.

You welcome @Harlem. :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Apparition :hug: Chan he’s just my friend :)

MissHarlem says:

GA :yes: thats my son and furthermore my grandchild which I will acknowledge. I will give him time to do so but if he didnt in the 24 hr (with my inpatient ass) then its extra extra read all about it time. However I wont raise my child to not be proud of who they are and what they produce :coffee: btw that is my song you fonted up there

GAGIRL87 says:If your son had an outside child an you KNEW about would you tell the wife or the gf?
    ~
    Personally, I would NOT, NOt my biz doesnt affect me. I hope that i have instilled enough decency in my son to DO the RiGht thinG on his own will
    :tea:

@ GA, I was about to get upset……can’t be pressing those treats all up on another mans chest.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’d just grab the popcorn and watch how he handles it
    __________________________________________________________________

Chan

I don’t know my friend is in this situation and her in laws knew about the baby who is 1 and she didn’t. Her and her fiancee have a 6 year old together and I think it’s messed up that the mother and sis would be smiling in her face KNOWING all along he had another child an life. That’s messed up :mad:

MissHarlem says:

Drags GA to the :kona: lawd help her for she not know what she fonted

:wave: MZHarlem HellO,Busy B!

Just Looking says:

Giving birth is a beautiful gift :yes: Some folks can’t do it. Being pregnant for 9 months with no complications is a MIRACLE!

#jealous NOT REALYY :nono:

I buy so much for friends and family when they have babies, they be scared like is she gonna kidnap my child. Sh a little too into it.

The Master Beta :D says:

so they should be left in the Towel
    _______________________________

:huh: :lol:

~
    It is Messed UP. and this is a Dif situation… if i was COOl with the girl and was around her alot. Yeah I probably would say something.
    Im NOt Grimy liKe that

Lying Ass Preacher says:

Lay hands…that is JUST mean :sad: I have even offered for me and hubby and friends to be a tour guide for the DMV. KNEEGROWS.

:tea:

LUVN :yahoo: heyyy hun

Diva says:

MissHarlem hey guhl where fo you been at chile?

@ Just Looking – That was a good lay hands, lol.

I do need a tour guide tho. Where y’all located?

Ty says:

:dead:

@ GA I don’t know if I would tell the wife or the gf but somebody going to jail :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You gonna put your birth canal to use Sandra? Help us survive.

Lying Ass Preacher says:

Can we do an updated real gravi Friday?

The last Gravi Friday was a dismal failure.
    ———————–
    chile…what did I miss Aunty? spill it :waiting:

gypsyeyes says:

hey yall!!!

@Bishop – We live in MD… Hubby works in DC

But I have girlfriends in DC, some singles ladies :yes:

:stop: iz you single or complicated

MissHarlem says:

DIVA been gettin my ass :whip: at work. Massa dont know I will be off the plantation next week so I’s gonna keep pickin

Ty says:

chile…what did I miss Aunty? spill it
    that damn reversible hairline phucked it up for everybody :coffee:

Just Looking says:

You gonna put your birth canal to use Sandra? Help us survive.
    BUMP YOU, i CHOCKED on my chicken broth. :rofl:

@ Just Looking

Nothing complicated on this side! What do y’all get into?

GAGIRL87 says:

Harlem that’s I feel I would give him time to tell or I would but hopefully like everybody else said I would raise him not to do that :(

TY you aint chit :lol: I been peepin your digs

@ Ty, so you saying that my partna Man messed up real gravi Friday? Did he slander folks or what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You gonna put your birth canal to use Sandra? Help us survive.
    ———————–
    she ain’t bout dat life Dub :rofl:

The last Gravi Friday was a dismal failure.
    ———————–

chile…what did I miss Aunty? spill it :waiting:

The first Gravi Friday was great: everyone participated. But it went downhill after that. :no:

gypsyeyes says:

what does said birth canal consist of? cameras and backpacks or freeze curls and spritz…don’t worry either way she aint prepared to birth a manchild of any kind!

Shellz says:

i have a friend goin thru this right now. her babydaddy has another child and their baby is only three months apart. the mother (gma) was soo shocked but she is keeping her mouth closed. cant wait until it all comes out. She doesnt want the gf to be upset with her. She went from no grandbabies to two in a matter of months

GA pitiful :no:

@Bishop

Dinner
    Jazz Spots
    Lounges
    Movies
    Church

Also I got some WILD Arse brothers. ….but I can point you into the direction of COOL Professional ladies, that like to hang out.

—————–
    well it is sure good to see your font! :buttshake:

gypsyeyes says:

I spoke and I gots NATHAN!!!

Just Looking says:

<<<<<—— Keep real photo's up all the time!

Shellz says:

I’m surprised he doesn’t have more out there. Men were never intended to be faithful to just one woman. Their duty is to be fruitful and multiply with numerous women. I’m just telling you what it says in the Bible. :yes:

Ty says:

@ Harlem I’ve been behaving :shrug:

@ Chan :tape: I can’t talk about the teachers pet while the teacher is in the room :rofl:

@ Just Looking

e-mail me @ iamchan2 at yahoo

Diva says:

The last Gravi Friday was a dismal failure.
    ———————–

chile…what did I miss Aunty? spill it :waiting:

——————
    I memba that one Auntie…the regulars had their gravis up. But what happened this past Friday on Real Gravi? :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———-
    Don’t you yell at me :crying1: I did my bid 3 times :rules: I have fulfilled my duty :grill: Am I going to die soon like a spider?

Harlem I know right :( :crying:

gypsyeyes says:

I spoke and I gots NATHAN!!!
    ———————-
    Well hello Gypsy…how u during?

e-mail me @ iamchan2 at yahoo
    ___________________________________________________________

:huh: don’t get f*ucked up Chan :mad:

Imma put a real picture up tomorrow or sum, in a fresh tie so I can be in full character.

Just Looking says:

The bible said numerous women?

ONLY would be upset if child showed up at my house and the age was less than period of marriage :sad:

Otherwise, who knows where the :sperm: went.

GGGYYYYPPPPPSSSSSSSYYYY :nun:

TY I got a bridge for 3 dollas I can sell you :lol:

:facepalm:
    Either Way, they should be Honest and stop being dirty dciKs

Ty says:

:ashamed: Has a sister that is a month younger on my dad side but that’s my girl :cheers:

@ GA, it is so I can connect with her hubby and network ma’am.

e-mail me @ iamchan2 at yahoo
    _________
    @ GA – Um I don’t want NO PROBLEMS :scared: :facepalm:

Swear I’m harmless

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost:

FuturedocDonte says:

I ate sushi TWICE (went, ate, the. Went back) for lunch today :yawn: I’m slumped

gypsyeyes says:

I USED TO HAVE A BROTHER AND WE WERE 9 MONTHS APART. SAME DADDYMY MOM AND HIS MOM WORKED IN THE SAME BUILDING ON TWO DIFFERENT SIDES AND DIFFERENT DEPTS. PLUSS MY DAD WAS MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO COULDN’T HAVE KIDS.

:newpost:

Ms Peaches says:

She looks like she gonna take a dump