Tyson Beckford Poses With Transgender Man in Photo Shoot

Tyson Beckford

Former underwear model Tyson Beckford stunned his female fans by posing for a photo shoot with a transgender man. Beckford and tranny model Ines Rau posed in the nude for a series of startling black and white photos published in New luxury French magazine OOB.

According to cross dressing blogger B. Scott, the photos were shot by Rodolfo Martinez.

Ines Rau was born a male and recently came out as a transgender, according to Scott, who, like most gays, can’t tolerate opinions that go against their agenda. So Scott deleted my Facebook comments. And to think I used to respect Scott.

Photo shoots such as this one will do nothing to change the opinions of people who believe Tyson Beckford is a gay man.

Visit Scott’s blog to read more.

• Thug Love: 2 Thugs On a Train
  • Gay Pride: Didn’t I tell you Ciara was an undercover lesbun?
  • Gay flight attendant queens out, curses passengers, slides down chute and flees
  • fanMAIL: Who knew Khalil Kain was on the down low?

107 Responses to “Tyson Beckford Poses With Transgender Man in Photo Shoot”

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

My hat goes off to him… that was very brave of him to do.

Afiya says:

Ain’t no shame in his game :yes:

BeautifullBee says:

Tyson should just come out already. Gorgeous photos though.

MSVALLDAY says:

Damn I thought that was Ciara before I read the post.

Jdore says:

~~~~~~~
      :yes: You so is right Auntie!

puppylove says:

Gay, straight, or switch Tyson is still BEAUTIFUL.

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: Isnt that his job tho?

Diva says:

If you didn’t know, now you do! He is so in his element. He is comfortable in those pics. :tea:

:wtf: If that is a man, sorry I’m disgusted :hurl:

KyCakes says:

That is a gorgeous Man!

Ines, I mean :tea:

Diva says:

:wave: Jadore

Just Looking says:

Ohhh Boy :popcorn:

Dirty30Heart says:

I thought it WAS B.Scott at first glance. :shrug:

essenze says:

Good morning all. This is actually a nice photo. Nothing really surprises me now to be honest. If he is gay what would it change? Even though he is a veteran in the model game, he still slays most of his modeling shoots and put alot of these rookie male models to shame.

:hurl:

All money aint good money! :nono:

kingstonn says:

Isn’t Tyson gay, tho?

All money aint good money! :nono:
      ————-
      :cosign: :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Cute pic Essenze!

A.J. says:

And if people did not know: they’re slow as fcuk and should join another family oriented, educational blog!

We’re on the fast track program ova here! Good Morning Rose-a-cons!!

Isn’t Tyson gay, tho?
      Absolutely.

FuturedocDonte says:

:thinking: preop or post op

A.J. says:

I still think it’s Ciara from the “My Goodies” era. No shade tho.

Morning ROSES . . . i wanna SHARE SOMETHING REAL QUICK!
      YESTERDAY I GOT HOME FROM WORK AND MY HOME WAS ROBBED.
      POWER OF TECHNOLOGY . .
      THEY STOLE OUR MAC PRO BOOK THAT WAS LOCATED/pinging thru icloud.
      Im NOT FOR Technology, but after this I am!

going to the Sherriffs ofc now to identify some of our stuff.

:happy:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead: at all money ain’t good money

@MisTaken!! girrrlll!! I saw B&B while at the dentist yesterday and I really think :pray: Bill is there for Katie and I couldnt be happier
      ________________________
      :happy: I hope so. I wanted to slap Brooke when she told Bill how could you. Then she was naming her transgressions like: I disrespected my sister by sleeping with her husband and not following my conscious and I ripped her family apart I was like :huh: So you knew but now you mad. Then she said you just take what you want and don’t care. UH YEA :stop: Isn’t that what you told Katie? He was a stallion that could not be tamed. You thought your powdered cooch was different?

Caramel Rain says:

FuturedocDonte says:

preop or post op
      **************
      post op

kingstonn says:
      Isn’t Tyson gay, tho?

Absolutely.

I think the proper term is bisexual, since he has a son and all.

essenze says:

He probably is @kingstonn, I wouldn’t be surprised. He hasn’t came out from what I know. Tbh nothing really surprises me these days, especially issues surrounding sexual preference. Unfortunately the world is so messed up that I am desensitized by things that maybe about 15-20 years ago would have shocked me. :no:

Zoe B. says:

Transgendered meaning that she has no male parts. She recently came out so I’m assuming that. She works as a female model which means photo shoots with men no? Male models still behaving as though she is a man even though she is now a woman is discrimination against women no? We have to stop tearing each other down. :nun: :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

I still think it’s Ciara from the “My Goodies” era. No shade tho.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv sorry that happened :karate: Still they still a lot? I know your husband and you were PIST. I mean people still rob people. Like :wtf:

A.J. says:

Morning ROSES . . . i wanna SHARE SOMETHING REAL QUICK!
      YESTERDAY I GOT HOME FROM WORK AND MY HOME WAS ROBBED.
      POWER OF TECHNOLOGY . .
      THEY STOLE OUR MAC PRO BOOK THAT WAS LOCATED/pinging thru icloud.
      Im NOT FOR Technology, but after this I am!

going to the Sherriffs ofc now to identify some of our stuff.
      I’m so sorry to hear that Luvn!! Lord…it’s real out here folks.

No, I’m not, but I’m like Brad Pitt and Angelina and Beyonce and Jay-Z—I just like to keep my relationship on the under. The thing I get all the time is, “Oh, he’s gay, he gotta be! We never see him out with a girl.” Well, I don’t want the world in my business because you got so many people like the bloggers, the paparazzi, YouTube, the camera phones—everybody is always in your business. Those who seen me with her know that she’s stunning. I just don’t want the world to know yet, it’s none of their business.
      ————–
      per Tyson

I bet the poses were Tyson’s idea.

:think:
      “Um… let’s smash our junk together!”-Tyson

———-
      :tea:

kingstonn says:
      Isn’t Tyson gay, tho?

Absolutely.

I think the proper term is bisexual, since he has a son and all.
      Good Morning Sandra :wink: I’m confused. So he has a son. :shrug: I know many gay men and women with children. Some are out, some claim bisexual. I don’t judge but I’m a firm believer if you dip to the other side that’s what you are.

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning ROSES . . . i wanna SHARE SOMETHING REAL QUICK!
      YESTERDAY I GOT HOME FROM WORK AND MY HOME WAS ROBBED.
      POWER OF TECHNOLOGY . .
      THEY STOLE OUR MAC PRO BOOK THAT WAS LOCATED/pinging thru icloud.
      Im NOT FOR Technology, but after this I am!

going to the Sherriffs ofc now to identify some of our stuff.
      ——
      :shocked: did u know who did it?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Zoe I am sorry I cannot scribe to this. To me whatever parts you were born with is what gender you are. I know sometimes people are born with both sexual organs but a lot of times they lean more so towards one side. Him (yes I will forever call him a male and by his original name) deciding to butcher his parts does not change it for me. Now would I be rude or disrespectful to him :nono: But that does not mean that I need to accept or promote it.

essenze says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet the poses were Tyson’s idea.

“Um… let’s smash our junk together!”-Tyson

—————

:hurl:

Ni ni says:

Will there be any straight men left in 10 yrs?

FuturedocDonte says:

——
      :nono:

A.J. says:

And to think I used to respect Scott.
      I’m sorry to hear that Sandra. That doesn’t sound like the B. Scott I used to know back in the day but getting settlements from BET and stuff..people with a coin tend to change. :lol:

——

Nigga please!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_______________________________
      I agree with him
      But I also want him to know that in 2014 *cups hands* NOBODY CARES :lol: If this was 1999 maybe. But not today folk :no: It’s over for you.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Luvn, Sorry to hear that. Some people are nuts!!!

essenze says:

kingstonn says:
      Isn’t Tyson gay, tho?

Absolutely.

I think the proper term is bisexual, since he has a son and all.
      Good Morning Sandra I’m confused. So he has a son. I know many gay men and women with children. Some are out, some claim bisexual. I don’t judge but I’m a firm believer if you dip to the other side that’s what you are.

I agree AJ. My uncle had two daughters and was gay as all outdoors. He even dressed like a woman. He had my two cousins during a time when he was trying to fight against his sexuality to appease my grandfather so he claimed he was bisexual for awhile. My mother said that her and my uncles always knew that he was gay, even when he was dealing with my cousins mother. She said she was shocked that after his first daughter, that he had another one. After his younges daughter was born he fully went over to the other side and dressed as a woman until the day he died.

How long this post been up :blink:
      Hey Brown :waves:

Jdore says:

Is this the transgender from ANTM?

I wont even start today :yawn: Need a funny post

Just Looking says:

All money ain’t good money, but he in a field…that weird chit happens.

NO donte I don’t know who did it, But do NOw. a juvenile that didn’t go to school.
      They took my hubby’s watch collection :( but they have recovered 5 so far
      and ARE Enroute to arrest tHe kid.
      :pray: they have all our stuff.
      If it wasn’t for them Stealing that laptop we WOULDNT have our stuFF!
      We’ll we still don’t, after the arrest and inventory they will give us our stuff.
      My poor hubby they took all his watches,diamond bracelet, laptop and his JORDAN SLIDES!!!!
      lastnight that part was hella funny! :rofl:

Just awful.
      ROSES technology these days will figure it out!

_________
      If people want children and can take care of them, have children!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:hurl:
      All money aint good money!

Exactly :tea: it only means if the money is right you will suck a bird for the right amount :coffee: IJS

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This nigguh :homo: I DO NOT believe in “bi-sexual” men. :nono: Aint no such thang :tea:

———
      :hahaha: :tea:

Jenie :happy:

Caramel Rain says:

I hope so. I wanted to slap Brooke when she told Bill how could you. Then she was naming her transgressions like: I disrespected my sister by sleeping with her husband and not following my conscious and I ripped her family apart I was like So you knew but now you mad. Then she said you just take what you want and don’t care. UH YEA Isn’t that what you told Katie? He was a stallion that could not be tamed. You thought your powdered cooch was different?
      *************
      :dead: @ powdered cooch. Ridge and Eric and everybody got her thinking her powdered cooch is gold or something.

EX-ACT-LY!! She like, yea I did that, I was wrong, and now you leaving me b/c I did wrong but you was wronger??? (yes wronger) Like WTH? Cant belee you used to like that SMUT! :lol: cant wait until next week..
      :popcorn: Maya and Carter plan their wedding and the Wyatt and Liam storyline supposed to heat up.. Donna supposed to have some action but I dont care about her.

libra80sbaby says:

I don’t believe either Libra :tea: but to each is own

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

From downstairs: @ Itchy aka Brownskin

got a Brazilian about 4 weeks ago, then I remembered why I had NOT got one in years. OH MY GOODness the waxing is relative, but the regrowth. I’m good. <<<<<—— Scratching
      ___________________________________

:hahaha: Hey JL I like the smooth feeling of it… But I know I'll regret it when it starts to grow back.

essenze says:

_________
      If people want children and can take care of them, have children!
      _________

My neices were well taken care of. Hair stayed layed, clothes clean, and were raised to have the upmost respect. My cousins lived with my uncle on the weekends and during the summer. My uncle didn’t play when it came to his children.

Lets say he is not gay :tea: you should never loose yaself for a pay check :tea: come on now, lets have some standards :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Exactly it only means if the money is right you will suck a bird for the right amount IJS

**********
      :cosign: :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————-
      TUH :cosign: :kiss:

So does the Transgender have a peen down there still :tea: that means their peens is rubbing together and nuts too :coffee:

missyJ says:

Tyson been on the swirl game male/female rather than black/white….. but if this was for work, it was for work… Can Tyson REALLY afford to be turning down paychecks?

B. Scott
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NC stand up :yahoo:

Just Looking says:

Ummm how bout he don’t give a fluck. :tea:

Modeling and ads are about controversy.

Zoe B. says:

So it has not bird :thinking:

Auntie why aren’t we friends on Facebook. And no matter how much money or how secure a man is he ain’t d#ck bumping with another man.

————-
      Standards/Morals whats that :tea:

Just Looking says:

Ummm how bout he don’t give a fluck.

Obviously :tea:

Zoe B. says:

Transgendered meaning that she has no male parts.

The fact that he mutilated his body to remove hie male parts does not make him a woman. He is a man at the DNA cellular and skeletal level. When he dies the coroner will have no trouble determining his sex.

_________
      ^^^with another man unless he wants to and comfortable with it. Money ain’t the motive; believe that.

libra80sbaby says:

TheRealAshland says:

—————————
      :cosign: :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Is the model from Top model?

libra80sbaby says:

_________
      ————————–
      TRUTH!!!

A.J. says:

I gotta get my car washed. My rims looking like they came from a junkyard- just black.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It’s called mass delusion when one group forces their beliefs on others through the use of mass media. That’s what Hitler and the Nazis did to persuade an entire country that the Germans were the master race.

essenze says:

A little off topic but somehow related. I work part-time at a federal halfway that houses men and women. There are more men then women and we have their sleeping quarters seperated. Well one day I came to work and seen what look to be a woman coming out of a male designated room. I alerted my supervisor who informed that it was indeed a man. He had boobs, hair, and everything. I was told that because he was pre-op he still had to be housed with men. Mind you he had everything else and was of course on hormones. So I asked well if was post-op then what? I was told then he would be housed with women. This was about five months ago and the person is no longer at the halfway house. We recently have a new arrival who is in the same situation but he may be having the surgery while still at the facility. This will be interesting.

At A.J., he tweeted an apology of sorts claiming he thought my Facebook was fake. :coffee:

TheRealAshland says:

:cosign: but a gay man :yes:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

To me whatever parts you were born with is what gender you are.
      ____________________________________

I agree. But my thing is I don’t have a heaven or a hell to put anyone in. I will not look down on you.

Jdore says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Is the model from Top model?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: I do believe it is

A.J. says:

At A.J., he tweeted an apology of sorts claiming he thought my Facebook was fake..
      I was gettin’ ready to say…they get a modeling/entertainment gig, a blog and move to LA and the rest is history.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

To me whatever parts you were born with is what gender you are.
      ____________________________________

Exactly but eh :shrugs: Some stuff I believe is not meant to understand…..

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Some stuff I believe is not meant to understand
      _________________________

True.

:thinking: lately I am noticing drastic changes to female and male roles….. Men are more feminine these days and women are more masculine :thinking: now it has really gone main stream, eventually we will be right back to those Shakespere days, and men will be playing the feminine roles, :thinking: seems like we are going backwards

TheRealAshland says:

Auntie why aren’t we friends on Facebook.

Facebook’s stupid rules says a PAGE can’t follow a normal FB account.

A.J. says:

Will there be any straight men left in 10 yrs?

@A.J.
      “Will there be any straight men left in 10 yrs?
      I don’t see why not. Straight men are not bothered by what’s being pushed in the media. They only see more pusscee for themselves.”

A.J. says:

Will there be any straight men left in 10 yrs?

:cosign: this is why I am questioning a couple of my so called straight male friends :thinking: a straight man could care less if your gay :tea:

Luvmybabygirl Samarra says:

Good Morning All. I actually saw a pic of Tyson a few years back where he was at some warehouse party full of gay men. I just assumed that was his true self. Not surprised..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

____________________________
      I do not believe that respectfully disagreeing with something is being judgmental or looking down on them. Gays can protest, march and force their agenda down people’s throats but the minute anyone says they disagree with someone being gay (which they have the right to) then they are labeled a homophobe or could be in danger of losing their job or being reprimanded. I think that is unfair. If you can march against a private establishment like Chik fil A for their beliefs then I can say I will eat Chik fil A if I want to. I think it SHOULD go both ways and it doesn’t. I think society makes people comply with things for fear of being ostracized or labeled.

essenze says:

A.J. says:

Will there be any straight men left in 10 yrs?

I agree. I always tell people no one can make you gay. When I hear that, I don’t buy it. Anything outside of that would be rape lol. That is something that always had to been there, even if it was suppressed. I just don’t see someone engaging in that if they have never had attraction and desire for the same sex. If the agenda was that powerful everyone would be gay. Confused, maybe but I still don’t believe a person just would dive in without having a desire to do so.

deedeegirl says:

Dude is gay and everybody knows it. might as well come on out with it.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is true. Unless you try to hit on them I think there really is no need for conversation. Even then a cool Nah bruh would suffice. Which brings me to a question. Have any of you straight men been hit on by a gay man? And any gay men inadvertently hit on a straight man? What happened :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR what are these ping bang about? Does this mean that the FEDS are watching :bite: Or is this like an alert someone referenced this article?

Dirty30Heart says:

Nothing that comes out about these weird ass Hollywood people surprise me anymore.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost: Once I saw I had back to back comments I knew what was up

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Back in my college days most of my male friends were gay. I can’t tell you how many times I saw them with facial injuries (black eyes, busted lips, etc). When I asked them what happened, they would laugh it off and say they “tried” a straight man. They never pressed charges.

Carrington says:

Taking a picture with a transgendered does not make you gay, BUT, (and there’s always a but, isn’t there?) when you have been dogged by “down low” rumors for years, these images aren’t necessarily the best career choices.

This is unlike a movie where people have an understanding of the process. These images will be indelibly imprinted on the minds of women who’ve lusted after Tyson Beckford forever and ever.

They will come up in Internet searches everytime the DL thing comes up from here on out. That’s different than a movie.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@Taken, I see what you’re saying. Now when their pushing down our throats. for example the cartoons with the subliminal messaging that’s that’s when I have a problem or when they try to compare their rights to civil rights that’s when I’m upset. You can hide the fact you’re gay I can’t hide that I’m black.

mstudammuch says:

I just wanna know has his pole turned into a hole :huh: cuz if not then…

:homo:

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Chilli get ur ex. Sandra, why do you have such strong feelings against gays, generally speaking? Inever thought orbelieved tyson was gay. Suppose hes. Str8 guy whos just friendly and accepting of gauys that happen to be gay. Most str8 guys would just cut off any communication and not associate with. Man they know is gay. Sure theyll accept and be cool with a gay eemale, but not a gay uuy. Double standard much. I kindva hate to see any gay friendly man catchheat or accused of being gay. Wed respect them more if they gay bashed or used some slurs here and there.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says: