Why didn’t Miley Cyrus think of this first?

Two women twerk on train tracks

Two hood rats thought it would be cute to twerk where no sane person has ever twerked before: on the train tracks somewhere in the bowels of the New York subway system.

While neither of these young women (who clearly didn’t want their faces on film) twerked on to the third rail, and everyone left unscathed (presumably!), this is still youthful idiocy at its finest. And it’s not even “cool”… Miley Cyrus did it in August for media conglomerate Viacom. Albeit, probably on a sound stage where a subway couldn’t come barreling down the tunnel, crushing her before she ever had a chance to really live, feel what it’s like to have hope and love and everything good in life… seriously, ladies! Stop. Source

Thanks to loyal reader Ernest O. for the link.

39 Responses to “Why didn’t Miley Cyrus think of this first?”

deedeegirl says:

There is no limit to stupidity

I don’t want to hear shyt else about twerking. Not shyt else, I’m getting to old for this nonsense

It doesnt Matter, Miley will do it and all the outlets will go insane as If she DID DO it First

:shakebutt:

A.J. says:

Dredhead is a male. :tea:

Why are they hiding their faces??
    the darker one has a mask on,

Right?

The Master Beta :D says:

Does she have on a mask :blink:

MsB2u says:

Some people have too much time on their hands

SOTHERNGRL says:

Dredhead is a male.
    **************
    Saw the funniest chit ever the other day. Dude was going off about twerking and he the king of the dancehall. I thought some serious chit was about to go down. When I tell you that fool bust out with Rock Ya Hips. whipped off that housecoat and got to twerking I WAS NO MO GOOD.

Miley Cyrus did it in August for media conglomerate Viacom
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have traced the US history of twerking and I am thinking the bish on Star Search…Cat Glover…later down with his Purpa-Ness… twerked first. I think she was the first national television twerker.

SOTHERN that gravie makes me chuckle everytime i see it :lol:

Just Looking says:

:facepalm: SIMPLE

:offtopic:
    @Dubb – Then I had the nerve to come across a article where a lady spoke of the demise of favorite measuring cup. The dishwashers washed her numbers away. :rofl: In tears laughing…..yes I was….

SOTHERNGRL says:

I need to find something else @Luvn. She to cute to be shooting birds

Bigbadwolf says:

Twerking is the new planking and every other stupid thing

This lil boy in my neighborhood was walking with my kids from the bus stop and said he had a twerking tree

me: :huh: What’s a twerking tree?

Him: A tree I twerk in

me to Wolf 7 & 9 :huh:

Them: Momma we don’t play wit him :no: he’s happy :wink:

Me :ghost:

:hahaha: stop that BBW!! lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lame:
    Have a good night :peace:

Just Looking says:

@Wolf – :dead:

You start on dem pies yet?

FuturedocDonte says:

These dumb bishes could have been electrocuted :shocked:

She to cute to be shooting birds
    SOTHERN its Funny as hell

A.J. says:

I WAS NO MO GOOD.
    _________
    I bet. This social media world we live in…

Ty says:

This is just as stupid as planking :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@Taken Happy Thanksgiving to you!

To All :danban1: :danban:

Gooble Gobble :nun:

Then I had the nerve to come across a article where a lady spoke of the demise of favorite measuring cup. The dishwashers washed her numbers away. In tears laughing…..yes I was
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am still mad at that measuring cup pic though.

You had me at home like :blink: then I zoomed in on it…I was like this heffa :facepalm:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Why are they hiding their faces??…cuz they know they’re uploading bullshii for the world to see
    the darker one has a mask on,
    Right?..I cant tell but prob…and it’s prob cuz he’s a male… ( i cant see the video from the work pc but, AJ said it so I believe it)

SOTHERNGRL says:

These dumb bishes could have been electrocuted
    never thought about electricuted. jUst they could get ran over by the train. which in itself would have been enough to keep me off.

Cuban Princess says:

didnt watch the clip, but the blonde girl looks like Tiny from behind :/

Ty says:

Miley Cyrus did it in August for media conglomerate Viacom
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I traced it back to Africa and the tribes were twerking buckey naked :rofl: They always taking our shyt :chase:

Bigbadwolf says:

Just Looking says:

@Wolf –
    You start on dem pies yet?
    :lol: I did some yesterday. I did one with the cream cheese and one without but with some vodka.

I was surprised that the one with the cream cheese was better.
    I got some more sweet potatoes and Imma try again

SOTHERNGRL says:

@A.J. I wish I could remember the link But when I tell you I thought dude was fixing to get down. Then He throws open that housecoat and has on speedo. Lawd when I tell you I could not stop laughing.

A.J. says:

_________
    Find da lank! :cry:

I traced it back to Africa and the tribes were twerking buckey naked They always taking our shyt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I meant on tv. But was they twerkin it out on Roots? Mandingo? that was in the 70’s…and If so then there you geaux! :rofl: Bye yall. I’m off til Tuesday :nun:

VDot says:

Where can I find that video Sothern no U?!

:tea:
    AYE YI YE
    Sandrita u seen Claudia Scheelen the Bulgarian Beauty Queen said its all lies!!
    lies!
    LIES

Ty says:

Dubb they are still talking about this. Did u get your check yet?
    Manager Says O.J. Simpson Could Be Khloe Kardashian’s Father
    Via RadarOnline

Is Khloe really a Kardashian? Fans have been asking that question for years, but now, a shocking new report has given the rumors their strangest twist yet: O.J. Simpson‘s manager, Norman Pardo, has come forward to claim that the notorious incarcerated former football star is her real father!

The truth, “is going to come out sooner or later,” Pardo tells In Touch. And he believes that the real story is that Simpson and Khloe’s mom, Kris Jenner, conceived the youngest Kardashian sister during a drunken hookup.

Kris, her husband Robert Kardashian, and O.J. and his then-wife Nicole Brown Simpson“all took their vacations together,” Pardo explains. “There was a lot of partying going on back then. Kris cheated on Robert. She was known for having a good time.”

But did that include a hookup with Simpson? Says Pardo, “Whenever I bring it up, he giggles.”

Kris’ own sister, Karen Houghton, confirms to the mag, “Yes, there are rumors that Kris and O.J. had an affair. And there are rumors that O.J. could be Khloe’s father. I know O.J. was trying to contact Kris from jail.”

CALI CHA says:

:nono: Sandrita hoodrats been twerking on “tracks” for centuries :coffee:

VDot says:

Where is NikkeMixDaDranks? Im over here listening to Webbie’s interview now. :hahaha: This nucca is country hilarious!

FuturedocDonte says:

Dredhead is a male.
    **************
    ——
    I saw this shat :coffee: I thought this fool was bout to bust a mean 16 :blink:

r2dmax says:

2 things I can do without in 2014:
    1) Twerking
    2) the word “hater(s)”

Twilight says:

People think that platform can be easily climbed after jumping on to the tracks. if you dont have good upper body strength your Fvcked?? I have seen people twerk coming down the soul train line. nothing new.

Twilight says:

It looks like the picture may been taken at the Hoyt & Schemerhorn Street train station A, C & G line. This is where they filmed Micheal Jackson “Bad” video. That’s the only place that they could of taken that pic since 2 platforms are still closed. Both the Brooklyn and Manhattan side.