Zimmerman Gets Bail; Can’t Possess Guns

George Zimmerman

A Seminole County judge set bond at $9,000 for Stand Your Ground poster boy George Zimmerman. The former neighborhood watchman was arrested Monday and charged with domestic assault in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman’s latest victim, his live-in girlfriend, called 911 to report Zimmerman pointed a long gun at her.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

A prosecutor says George Zimmerman’s girlfriend claims he choked her about a week ago but she didn’t report it to police at the time.

The prosecutor told a judge about the allegation during a first appearance Tuesday on domestic violence-related charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.

The judge set George Zimmerman’s bond at $9,000 and ordered that he not possess guns or ammunition. He was ordered to stay away from the girlfriend’s house and wear a monitoring device.

Zimmerman was taken into custody Monday after girlfriend Samantha Scheibe told deputies he pointed a shotgun at her during an argument.

In a 911 call, Zimmerman denied pointing a gun at Scheibe.

58 Responses to “Zimmerman Gets Bail; Can’t Possess Guns”

scorpio says:

Something mental going on with this one right here. I know Trayvon’s parents feel a little satisfaction at the fact that he keeps showing his true colors.

Chile :tea: its just a matter of time buddy….. a matter of time

The Master Beta :D says:

Bastid :tea:

Orange Blossom says:

so far he already got more time for choking out a white girl than for killing a black boy. :smh: he could keep the guns after killing trayvon but cant keep guns OR bullets now for pointing one at the white girl?

kiss all those donations goodbye :hi:

And don’t get me started on the chick :thinking: don’t he have a history of domestic incidents ??? What makes a person even want to date him :blink: ??
    I mean it has to be something wrong this chick too

They Actually followed protocol and kept this evil monger over night
    :tea:

He’ll never have peace

The Master Beta :D says:

There are def going to be watching his ass closely now he done assaulted a yt woman :rolleyes:

:hide: Beta wtf is that in your gravie, lawd :scared:

Orange Blossom says:

where is his long suffering brother with a press statement? cat must got his tongue today.

:tea:

Mrs.Man I Just Don't Care says:

This fool right here…… Casey Anthony need to restart their I got away with murder support group. Learn to lay low…. Casey ain’t been heard from since she skipped her away out of the needle

scorpio says:

He needs to move to his mother’s home country Peru. Hola.

deedeegirl says:

Everybody can see this train wreck coming.

IsThisThingOn... says:

So was he arrested for choking her last week or for pointing the shotgun at her this week???

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Jenie its a tattoo on a mans arm

Samantha Scheibe was in the car when FAT BOY laid hands on smelly’s dad,
    She thought she was special. boy she looks SkanKish!

Orange Blossom says:

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:

what on earf is dis?!?!?

Mrs.Man I Just Don't Care says:

He’s got an addiction to attention..

boy she looks SkanKish!
    —————
    She looks like she smokes Marlboros AND dips all day. She also looks like the chick who was doing the peppermint patty on the fat kid on the Sex Drive movie. lol

I mean it has to be something wrong this chick too

Roughly 1/2 of America thinks he was justified. I’m not surprised he can find a lady.

Orange Blossom says:

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:

what on earf is dis?!?!?

————–
    @Man’s wife (soon to be)

MSVALLDAY says:

Payback is a mother huh Georgie Porgie!

:think:
    He was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon ,
    but they didnt confiscate his firearm

what on earf is dis?!?!?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No comment

Be NICE or you will get accused of being bitter, lonely, and angry.

essenze says:

Fat bish :mad:

KyCakes says:

He certainly has resurrected his ‘Killer of Trayvon’ look.

Whoever said he gained all that weight to attempt to garner sympathy from the jury, may have been on to something…

Or maybe Trayvon’s Parents enacted the ‘thinner’ curse on him… :think:

Hope it’s the latter and not the former….

:mad: I’m downstairs posting on this and no one says Jack!? :shotsfired:

Black officer behind Triggerman heard 9k as bail amount… and is looking like FOR REAL? WORD? :blink:

enacted the ‘thinner’ curse on him
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIN-NARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hatechew :chase:

Jenny
    They say he’s been “friends” with this chick for 11 years

Be NICE or you will get accused of being bitter, lonely, and angry.

:rules:

Orange Blossom says:

so all he gotta do is come up with $900, right?

:smh:

The conditions say he cant have the guns @luVie :thinking:

luVn_liFe… says:

:think:
    He was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon ,
    but they didnt confiscate his firearm
    :hug: Hey!
    They said that the guns were locked up by the time they arrived. They have to get warrants to see the guns now :eek:

:tea:

Bigbadwolf says:

:smack: So the girlfriend didn’t think he had issues, after getting away with murder and beating up the wife and you let the choke slide. Okay she might not have believed the black people, but his wife said she didn’t know what he was capable of.

Yep. 10%. :tea: Which is why if you Black they set your bail at an astronomical amount. But usually they get a ROG the next day. 9 is a start. Prolly cause they felt disrespect to the court by Zimm.

@Otbee why you got the Head Stripper In Charge as yo gravi?

*jacked
    29 satellites, the most ever launched at one time, will be aboard a single Minotaur I rocket scheduled to lift off from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia at 7:30 p.m. They include the main payload, the Air Force’s Space Test Program Satellite-3, and 28 tiny satellites called CubeSats.

The CubeSats are aptly named. Also called nanosatellites, they are small cubes, about 4 inches on each side, weighing about 3 pounds and with a volume of about a quart.

Among the CubeSats is the TJ3Sat, built by the students of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology in Alexandria, Virginia. It will be the first satellite made by high-schoolers to go into space.

:cheer: GO HEAD TEENAGERS!!!

My manager is a damn dumb azz :rolleyes: talm bout he is going into govtrip to approve the voucher :blink: dude we don’t even use govtrip anymore for the umtenth time….. :wtf: been in this new system since the beginning of last month

LadieLeo says:

From downstairs LadieLeo says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked
    A Seminole County judge put conditions on Zimmerman’s bail: That he cannot return to two Florida addresses; he cannot have contact with the accuser; he cannot possess weapons; he must wear a monitoring device; and he cannot travel outside Florida.

GET HIM FLORIDA
    ********************
    I don't have much faith in my state unfortunately. I'm waiting to see the outcome of this Dunn case. If this dude get off it's gonna be fire in the city. He's the dude that shot into a car after arguing with the kids about the radio. Then got his girlfriend drove to a hotel, went to sleep, woke up and drove home 2 hours away. Didn't turn himself in, ain't call nobody, ain't do a dayum thang….He's the epitome of a CAC *in my Chris Rock voice*

But she wasnt being a good wife. :blink: Look how she lied and then said she didnt. Women lie about DV all the time. :blink: He was standing his ground. -signed, The ppl who want America back.

LadieLeo says:

Bigbadwolf says:

***********************
    From what I was told he was creeping with this girl while he was on trial so she knew he was a nut

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost:

*jacked
    The husband of former Florida congresswoman and Secretary of State Katherine Harris was found dead Tuesday morning, apparently by his own hand, Sarasota police and the family’s pastor said.

Harris became a national lightning rod during the bitterly fought Florida recount that capped the 2000 presidential race. She was the co-chair of George W. Bush’s campaign in Florida and oversaw the state’s vote tally as secretary of state, eventually certifying the Republican as the winner by 537 votes over his Democratic rival, Vice President Al Gore.

@Bigbadwolf…let me have that baby in your gravi. :love:

essenze says:

Just like I told my cousin, he didn’t get away with anything. Thats why shyt keeps happening to him. His mind is one that is tormented and that why he keeps doing the fugg boy shyt he does. He will never know what it is like to live as a normal person for the rest of his life. I pray that the remainder of his life is filled with pain, suffering, and ridicule.

KyCakes says:

So there is dispute about whether or not his pink toe is preggers… :think:

Head Stripper In Charge

:rofl: Thats exactly why Dubb. This is what the face of stripper success looks like.

Dont Erica Mena be talking chit about the rapper girl on L&HHNY..tombout she a stripper who wanna be a rapper. :rofl: As if Erica is so much more vaulted.

@smurfette/B :hi:
    The Guns wer locked up by the time they got there??
    Hrmm; him pulling his gun on her and to keep it for evidence to strenghten the case isnt reason enough?

I C he isnt suppose to have his guns,seems like BS!

KyCakes says:

I’m out :peace:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Keep on wildin like OJ….He saving a spot for your old crazy arse!

Bigbadwolf says:

@Bigbadwolf…let me have that baby in your gravi.

We can share her :hug: I’m still getting used to a girl. I got three boys. She’s so different

IsThisThingOn... says:

from CBSnews.com: “You put your gun in my freaking face,” Scheibe is heard telling Zimmerman on the call. “Get out of my house. Do not push me out of my house. Please get out of my house.”
    Seconds later, she can be heard telling the dispatcher, “He pushed me out of my house and locked me out. … He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game.”
    After police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman placed his own 911 call.
    “I have a girlfriend, who for lack of a better word, has gone crazy on me,” Zimmerman said.
    He said that he never pulled a gun on his girlfriend, and that it was Scheibe who smashed a table at the home. He also told the dispatcher that Scheibe was pregnant with their child and that she had decided she would raise the child on her own. When Zimmerman started to leave, “she got mad,” he said.
    When the dispatcher asked why Zimmerman had called 911 instead of talking to the police officers who were outside the home, he said, “I just want everyone to know the truth.”
    Lemma told reporters that the girlfriend told police she is not pregnant.

KayCeiSoul says: