Beyonce Christmas greetings

Studio singer Beyonce uploaded a new photo of her daughter Blue Ivy on her personal Tumblr account. As usual, Blue Ivy’s face is not shown. In a handwritten note Bey thanks her Stans for making her dreams come true. How ungrateful that she acknowledges her fans’ support but she denies them a glimpse at her daughter’s face.

Beyonce Christmas

• libra80sbaby

:applause: Beyonce shut the rest of 2013 down. I aint no stan but I give respect where it is due :tea:

• libra80sbaby

Annnnnnd..the reason she don’t wanna show Blue’s face is cause when she did, folks was talmbout that lady baby so bad :facepalm: Plus Blue starting to look every spit of Jay..so ummm, yeah I understand her reasons. :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:
    Sandra, what’s the body language expert reading in that first pic???

• BoogieNites

“How ungrateful that she acknowledges her fans’ support but she denies them a glimpse at her daughter’s face.”

*chuckles* smh smh, well, joyous kwanzaa to you too, Auntea !! Heyyy roses :hi:

:hi: Libra

sad part is they gone talk about that baby whether she shows her face or not!

i mean u can hate bey if that’s what’s in ya, but the BABY?! :blink:

she aint een nuffin but be BORN

Bad weave…bad weave :nono:

I for the life of me, have never understood someone who has all that money CANNOT, to save her life, come with a tight weave game…

Oh well… :shrug:

• Caramel Rain

:dead: @ Libra

• Eye of Heart

Looks like a clip from her video Blue, which she shows her face a few times. :coffee:

• missmiami

Still 😡 wasted $ on that album anyway Happy Holidays roses. That social boss post got me thinking hard gonna have a convo with the hubby. dang i feel old cuz social media is so complex

• libra80sbaby

™ says:

:hi: Libra
    sad part is they gone talk about that baby whether she shows her face or not!
    i mean u can hate bey if that’s what’s in ya, but the BABY?! :blink:
    she aint een nuffin but be BORN
    —————————
    :cosign: and to be honest most of the folks who be on social networks talkin about that baby…got churren that look a fraggle rock puppet

™ says:

i mean u can hate bey if that’s what’s in ya, but the BABY?! :blink:

she aint een nuffin but be BORN
    ——————————————————————–
    Fay Fay luh da kids…. 😆

• mstudammuch

I wouldn’t show my baby face to all you haters either, :think: but whats wrong with that when the whole world knows what her baby looks like :rolleyes: Way to go KING BEY keep doing ya thang Phxck whadda HATER Think :kneel:

• mstudammuch

• libra80sbaby

KyCakes says:

Bad weave…bad weave :nono:
    Oh well… :shrug:
    —————————–
    THIS!!! I totally agree. But maybe rich ppl think, since they rich, They dont give a fuk :shrugs:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

—-
    :yes: and we all know what she looks like

• libra80sbaby

San ah make ya dance says:

—-
    :yes: and we all know what she looks like
    ——————————
    Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones

• Who Dat

We have seen what Blue 4 looks like.

libra80sbaby says:

KyCakes says:

Bad weave…bad weave :nono:
    Oh well… :shrug:
    —————————–
    ——————————————————————–
    Is that what it is? Hmmmm… :think:

• LolliepopLyfe

The baby’s hair looks moisturized so… I guess I’m good on not seeing her face.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LIBRA
    “Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones”

My momma always said ugly people got stronger genes cause they have a less chance of getting multiple children so their genes are dominant. :yes:

• Smonae

Aww Sandra u just couldnt resist the shade, we know how Blue looks :heart:

Beyonce dropping that Amazing album, is all the thanks her fans need :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

I’m not a big fan, but she has some fire on that there new album of hers.

libra80sbaby says:

San ah make ya dance says:

—-
    :yes: and we all know what she looks like
    ——————————
    Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones
    ——————————————————————
    And Shawn knows firsthand how skrong those jawbones is…. 😆

Have you seen his mama? THAT was the beginning of the end…

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

—-
    :yes: and we all know what she looks like
    ——————————
    Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones
    ——–
    :yes: she got Bey in her too when you see her younger pics

• rwilliams4782

blues hair is cute

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
    “Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones”

:dead:

got churren that look a fraggle rock puppet

—————–

Tell Tupac & Big I’m coming to settle their East Coast/ West Coast beef :dead: :ghost:

• Eye of Heart

Furthermore, why the fugg her fans give 2 shyts if she show HER baby face as long as she dropping good music? Folks too damn pressed about the celebrities lives that don’t give 2 shyts bout them.

We ain’t een gon discuss Bey’s teflon don weave. :nono:

• EL CHA CHA

WELL HER REAL STANS/FANS/OCD’ERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT BLUE LOOK LIKE SO….YEAH…. :thankyou:

Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
    Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
    My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name
    When I’m holding you tight, I’m so alive
    Now let’s live it up :headphone:

• rwilliams4782

I wish when i was small there were cameras following my mom around so we could capture moments like this.. I have noooooo photos of myself when I was small.. I’m the 2nd child so I didn’t get special treatment lol

• Eye of Heart

Looks like a clip from her video Blue, which she shows her face a few times.
    —-
    and we all know what she looks like
    ——————————
    Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones
    ——–
    she got Bey in her too when you see her younger pics

Big time! I noticed how much she looks like Bey in the Grown Woman video. :yes: Cute baby regardless, IMO.

• Who Dat

got churren that look a fraggle rock puppet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wembley Fraggle

*down in Fragga Rock!* (clap clap)

I die :casket:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Screw this post, when we gonna get the one on Karrueche being turned around out of a club Rhi was in :waiting:

• deedeegirl

the little mermaid wants her weave back

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

got churren that look a fraggle rock puppet

—————–

———————————————————————
    :whistle:
    Dance your cares away,
    Worry’s for another day.
    Let the music play,
    Down at Fraggle Rock.

She & Teyana Taylor :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

——–
    Me too, they look mischievous

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Nobody has seen Blue’s face before? Oh. Ok. #blankstare

rwilliams4782 says:

———————————————————————-
    Awww….
    So you were the one Mom grabbed a handful of cheerios for on the way out the door…
    Your sibling got the stroller, umbrella, 2 diaper bags, 10 bottles, etc… 😆

• EL CHA CHA

San that or TAMAR’s push/christmas ring that bigger than Evelyns, and Gabrielles combined…. JUST FAT :phew: NO TEDDY RUXPIN

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
    Say that, me too. I ended up being the only girl too

• Eye of Heart

@Ky, I hatechu!! :rofl: That commercial cracks me up.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

She & Teyana Taylor :rofl:
    ——————————————————————–
    Byronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Who Dat

Dance your cares away,
    Worry’s for another day.
    Let the music play,
    Down at Fraggle Rock.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One of the many summers I went to go stay with my paternal grandma (she sent for me every summer from 5-17) she had gotten HBO switched to SHOWTIME??? :no:

I was like I am going to stay with my OTHER grandparents lady on the night Fragga Rock come on. :cell: <<< me calling my maternal grandfather like come get me from ROUND here sir!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

——–
    Beautiful ring :clap:

Chile Bey came out with this album and did what she intended to do :yes: good for her …..
    Now for my review….. of the album (the videos) cause I did not purchase :nono: I liked pretty hurt, grown woman, and XO….. the rest of the shyt not impressed :nono: nice body though :clap: sorry I look at art totally different to each is own though :tea: side note music alone speaks volumes if its good music, you don’t need a video to get that across, I’m going by her reason for making all these videos :shrugs: Oh yeah the bish works hard :yes: but something is wayyyyyyyyyy off…. and Bey don’t think I don’t see them extraaaaaaaaaaa dialected eyes :tea: we got another MJ and I’m not talking bout as an artist…. I’m talking bout the drugged up person :snort:

• The Master Beta :D

KyCakes says:

rwilliams4782 says:
    ———————————————————————-
    Awww….
    Your sibling got the stroller, umbrella, 2 diaper bags, 10 bottles, etc…
    ________________________

😆

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Teyana Taylors lips n bresssssss elevate her above my slander :tea:

Dance your cares away,
    Worry’s for another day.
    Let the music play,
    Down at Fraggle Rock.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

———————————————————————
    😆
    Red was the homie….

• libra80sbaby

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
    “Shawn Muffugin Carter. Nigga genes stronger than Superhead jawbones”
    ————————————–
    :thinking: This makes ALOT of sense!! Funny as chit too 😆

• Smonae

—————————

:cosign: True
    I dont agree with dissing kids, but grown folks wit struggle faces usually have the most to say,, this is sooo puzzling to me :think:

• rwilliams4782

Yup @kycakes.. Now he is the biggest disapointment lol.. but she still runs to his aid everytime.. I’m the babygirl..chile I gets no play from my mama.. She has very high expectations for me but my brother has the IQ of a sheet of paper

• BayouBoy

@Dubb – The way you write keeps me in stiches. You be creating the heyll outta dem word pictures.

Oh and lil Blue is adorable :love: she is sooo cute in that video :love:

• BayouBoy

Jennnaaaaayyyyyyy!! Sorry. I been wantin to do that since I saw the others do it “back in the day”. LOL

• EL CHA CHA

:huh: :tape: :smack: :hide:

• Eye of Heart

Where Fay? :waiting: I got a querstion fa ha.

• Ni ni

As beautiful as beyonce is, I see an extremely insecure woman. That poor baby reminds me of those ghosts in the scary movies like, the ring, that keeps moving her head side to side as she walks out of the well. She is raising that baby to be insecure as well. Its like they tell that baby time to play ostrich every time its picture time. She is giving her “haters” to much power; people always gon talk.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Awe shucks :love:

• Str8tUpMenace

EL CHA CHA????? Is this my Cali Cha?????

BayouBoy says:

________________________

:danban:

• EL CHA CHA

but i thought the STANS were the cray ones :wtf:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
    😮 :newpost:

• EL CHA CHA

Str8tUpMenace says:

EL CHA CHA????? Is this my Cali Cha?????
    “TIS I…. WHATS UR ORIGINAL NAME :think:

Ni ni says:

:huh:

rwilliams4782 says:

——————————————————————–
    And sometimes the less smart ones (saying it as nice as I can) need more supervision….

That’s how it is with me and my sibs..Ma Dukes would bendover backwards for my Sister directly older then me, but me? Naw, Son…she told me once she never worried about me because I’m smart…Yeah, I fell for the banana in the tailpipe, but it sounded good to me, so I let it ride…
    Now I be looking at my Sister like Keisha looked at Chicago in ‘Poetic Justice’…
    “You so dumb” :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

😮 😮

San I thought ya azz said newpost :chase:

:warning: Can your sista in Christ get a RE-CAP plz 😀

:blink:

EL CHA CHA says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

EL CHA CHA????? Is this my Cali Cha?????
    “TIS I…. WHATS UR ORIGINAL NAME
    _________________________

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: and :dance2:

It’s Mirs!!!!

BayouBoy says:

——————————————————————–
    😆
    I still do it at least once a week….
    That’s my peas and carrots bish… :love:

@Bomb, I’m late as hell, as usual, but CONGRATS on Dem Babies!!! :cheer:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

San I thought ya azz said newpost :chase:
    ————-
    :hahaha: girl I’m calling on one! :bow:

It’s Mirs!!!!

Mini Thug!! :whoohoo: It’s Iheart! Them deer still letting you and the bitches be great? 😆

MirKat Manor!! :yahoo:

Ky :happy: I’ssssssss sure is :yes: :kiss:

• EL CHA CHA

MIRSSSSSSSSSSKY………OMERGAWD, *pushes and shoves ….CLEAR THE WAY :hug: :2dance: Where you been all of my twenty thirteen boo….

Eye of Heart says:

It’s Mirs!!!!

Girl, them damn deer is back, on the block fresh from their bid in jail. SMH. 😆

*slaps Ky on the cakes* Heyyyy bew!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:thankyou: Mirs

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

I got a 3 lb bag of gummi bears for Christmas and not a nary soul is getting one.

• BayouBoy

@KY – I bees MIA sometimes rounst here so I be missing it. Now that I got that out I’m good.

EL CHA CHA says:

MIRSSSSSSSSSSKY………OMERGAWD, *pushes and shoves ….CLEAR THE WAY Where you been all of my twenty thirteen boo….

:crying: *sits on your lap* Bay-bay, they been working my lil azz like a damn dog. What it do with you????

• Caramel Rain

*************
    Emily Rose? :blink:

• EL CHA CHA

SAN… Call him up…call him up…tell’em what you want :clap: :clap:

:offtopic: So many men take all these selfies now :wtf: that shyt is not cute….

• MissHarlem

Beyonce wont get no shade from me for the first time in her life due to: BLOW, DRUNK IN LOVE, YONCE/PARTITION (chile those songs right there has me on a pole like whoa) and GROWN WOMAN FOR THE VID. I been expecting this content from her for years now and she actually almost did a visual album before but didnt follow it through. Dont remember the album bc I have none but I do bootleg hers this album I might actually purchase.

• Caramel Rain

iAmChan says:

*********
    put them in the freezer and eat them like that. tha best :pizza:

• BayouBoy

Dang @Chanpa – yo teef gone rot. . . LOL

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Chanpa :chase: I hope someone fart in the bag when you ain’t looking….. wit yo greedy azz

• MissHarlem

Oh and ROCKET how can I forget that damn song :thankyou:

• Caramel Rain

jeniefrumdabloc says:

So many men take all these selfies now that shyt is not cute….

**************
    this is new? I think everybody is narcissistic these days

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:offtopic: So many men take all these selfies now :wtf: that shyt is not cute….
    ———-
    ok so today I was bout to put up a IG post like this shyt right here gon get yo a$$ blocked on mine :nono:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Eye of Heart says:

It’s Mirs!!!!

Girl, them damn deer is back, on the block fresh from their bid in jail. SMH. 😆
    ———————————————————————
    MirKat…I have a deer clip that will have you in stitches…

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• missmiami

Dudes And selfies :rolleyes:

• EL CHA CHA

@Murda Mirs… you on the Gram?

Ok, I been down doing hard time so I cant recall all of my fave posters names anymore 😥 Is Kycakes the one that got the baby with the vanilla lova she call him her hubcap?

and I remember Iheart, but I cant recall your original gravi….

*does the Harlem Shake*
    #ratstacksalute

Heyyyyy bew!!!! :waves:

EL CHA CHA says:
    ———————————————————————- Wait. What? :blink: 😆

• Who Dat

Can your sista in Christ get a RE-CAP plz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    IDK what the heck going on. I missed two posts. Let me see what I can scare up

• MissHarlem

MIRS :hug: :kiss: hey boo *rat stack salute* :danban:

Im about to walk up out this joint. I cant take being here another second :nono:

________

:thankyou: <— Me on the pole!! and in that order!! No Bey Stan at all but that heffa did her thang with this album!

• VDot

Queen Bey :kneel: :love:

Can your sista in Christ get a RE-CAP plz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    IDK what the heck going on. I missed two posts. Let me see what I can scare up

Make sure to include JerseyGirl …. :kona:

• Caramel Rain

Ohhhh :smack: I get it

• KyCakes

@MirKat go to youtube and type in ‘Ghetto Deer Beats up Dog’. It’s posted by game addict

• VDot

*************************************8

:cosign:

:whistle:

Let me sit this azz on ya

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

And you know them delusional muhfukkas went around saying, “Bey sent me a pic of her and B.I. Today…”

Miami Its like damn dude how many pics you gone take :rolleyes:

:offtopic: chile my daughter has this lil robot dog called zoomer, and this lil thing is almost like a real dog 😮

• VDot

Make sure to include JerseyGirl …

I saw that and was like *Blankstare* People are cray cray 😮

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Fart in my bag tho? Oh my goodness.

Carrington says:

———————————————————————
    😆

Did you go twerk today or are you off?

Sorry…I couldn’t help it….

:nono: Jenie I’m guessing you ain’t see Terminator or iRobot :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:nono: Jenie I’m guessing you ain’t see Terminator or iRobot :tea:
    ——————————————————————–
    You have been deemed hazardous. Will you comply? 😆

@Chanpa but I :love: gummies though :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Anyone else still without their gift cards? :waiting:

😆

@KY she hon learn:rofl:

KyCakes says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Eye of Heart says:

It’s Mirs!!!!

Girl, them damn deer is back, on the block fresh from their bid in jail. SMH.
    ———————————————————————
    MirKat…I have a deer clip that will have you in stitches…

😆 You got the link?

She gon learn :smack:

• MissHarlem

EYE girl who you telling. I had to give her props she didnt even let scandal marinate that day lawd hesus. Boom album and then I actually like some songs :shocked: surprised me bc I never brought an album of hers. I havent got anything with her associated since Writings on the Wall.

VDOT that song is so damn sexy lawd yeezus

• EL CHA CHA

@KYCAKES….Whaaaaat, I said I been down :hahaha: Was your original name KyCAkes..you memba me?

• Who Dat

Short Recap
    ^^^^^^
    This post is about Beyaki (cause some say she got a bad weave) and lil Green Wildvines.
    Sandra saying she aint showing Vines face. We done seen it. She is a beautiful chile (Stevie Nicks voice) :headphones:
    I missed a post. Gabby Union cheers on her dude.
    @Man gave somebody all of his 3.5 inches of love over Xmas
    We have a new dude on here who is bayou in origin as well. He has never had pank eye, so the jury is still out on if he eats azz. I don’t think he does though. I get a feeling about stuff like that…and I don’t catch that vibe :shrug:
    AttorneyMammy TRIED it early this fawking MORN-TING and tried to change her log in name to JerseyGirl68. *blank stare* 😮
    @MIRS CAME HOME :hug:
    This might be the last recap of the year. IDK yet. But I brung it on the 26th day the Lord gave us in Decemma two thousand thirteenf

• KyCakes

@MirKat…I have the link…just watched it again and cried…

Email me…kyrah.tatum@g m a i l dot com

EL CHA CHA says:

@Murda Mirs… you on the Gram?

Ok, I been down doing hard time so I cant recall all of my fave posters names anymore Is Kycakes the one that got the baby with the vanilla lova she call him her hubcap?

and I remember Iheart, but I cant recall your original gravi….

No gram for me :nono: You still on Twitter?

KyCakes says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    :nono: Jenie I’m guessing you ain’t see Terminator or iRobot :tea:
    ——————————————————————–
    You have been deemed hazardous. Will you comply?
    ____________________-

Oh I seen it :yes:

EL CHA CHA says:

—————————————————————-
    Y’all be changing your damn names too much…. 😆

Who you ill?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

@KY – I’m a’twerk, sadly. AND coming down with something. AND my baby boy is in Dallas sick, and I want him home so I can get him better… And he 17. LOL

• IsThisThingOn…

…tips in with church finger in the air and takes a seat on the blog sofa :scared: (ignores JerseyGirl trying to hide from Sharkeisha behind the sofa – yells: SHE ALREADY SEENTCHU COME FROM BACK THERE!)

Afternoon, All!

Waits for recap :waiting: :popcorn:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

My twitta timeline boomin and bunkin

:bounce: :waiting: on Dubb’s recap : bite:

😮 alright Let me go :bye: Bye Ashy!!

Bomb #125 :tea:

• EL CHA CHA

He has never had pank eye, so the jury is still out on if he eats azz

THIS WHY I LOVE WHO DATS LIFE :hahaha: :rofl: :hahaha:

@KYCAKES………….. I BEEN CHA CHA, ALWAYS BEEN CHA CHA :grill: :boobs:

• JerseyGirl68

This woman is creepy. She treats her daughter like an accessory instead of a baby that she gave birth to. Oh wait….. never mind. Next.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

So y’all gone ignore me and my font? :waiting:

lil Green Wildvines….

I’m officially done w/ Dubb’s azz :rofl:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Beautiful. Regal. She owned 2013 :bow: Princess Beyonce. 2nd to none :nono:

Merry Christmas yall. Minez was great :hi: Thank You Sandra for your gracious offering. Altho I didnt win personally, Fayla did, and a win for her, is a win for me :yes: She used a whole 6 dollars from her gift card to buy me some clean n clear acne wash. She is so giving and so sweet :tea: Wainch. She better thank her lucky stars she wasnt within reach by the time I got a few drinks in me. I showly woulda thru this bottle of jergens at her ass and hit her with the Bye Ashy :bye:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Fawk a gaydar…fuggin Dubb got saladtossadar my Gawd :wail: :rofl: I can’t breathe :rofl:

I curse who ever the fugg asked Dubb’s ass for a Recap :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:warning: DUBB We need a 2013 Re-cap like the best of, most ratchet or sumthing like they do on the music video channels…. EYE just know that it will be EPIC :rofl:

• Who Dat

This woman is creepy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Look at that pot. Calling the kettle black.

I know the hail you didnt just call Beyonce “creepy”.

:no:

I curse who ever the fugg asked Dubb’s ass for a Recap :rofl:

—————

I wonder who that ill :scared:

AND I hate @KyMegaCakes for fonting bout dat fuggin ghetto deer video! :dead:

• IsThisThingOn…

“AttorneyMammy”

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like the year end wrap up that dude Skillz used to do?

:ghost:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I curse who ever the fugg asked Dubb’s ass for a Recap

—————

I wonder who that ill

You lucky you got dem babies to care fo. :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Ya’ll leave that lady ‘lone she in the SR fawkery protection program with the azz eater & ya’ll blowing her cover nah :tea:

• KyCakes

@Carrington Nuffin wrong with wanting your baby home to nurse him back to health…

:love: your Father skills….

• VDot

I live for Dubb’s recaps :bow:

• Caramel Rain

I know the hail you didnt just call Beyonce “creepy”.

****************
    :ghost: :rofl:

Eye of Heart says:

AND I hate @KyMegaCakes for fonting bout dat fuggin ghetto deer video! :dead:
    ———————————————————————-
    So…yu watched? :think:

12, 12…. :ghost:

This woman is creepy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Look at that pot. Calling the kettle black.

I know the hail you didnt just call Beyonce “creepy”.

:crying: How I have missed thee!!! :dead:

• Smonae

• BayouBoy

Won’t Dubb do it!! That’s the recappingest, word-paintingest, get-her-lifingest lady i know! Go Dubb! Go Dubb!! :trophy:

• Smonae

Kdubb did u catch MiMi on watch what happens live..
    I just :heart: that diva

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Oh and congratz to FutreProctologist :hi: I too received a joyful bundle :love: A little boy. When I first seen him I was like dayyyyyumn 😮 Then the doctor explained that that was the umbilical chord :ashamed: Anyway, Im on my way to the covered California website to see how this new edition effects our Obamacare :pc:

• BayouBoy

@Carrington – I take my hat off to you, bruh. NOthing like a real man who raises real men.

BayouBoy says:

——————————————————————-
    You’ll fit in just fine!

• Who Dat

2nd to none
    ^^^^^^^^
    No comment on who she is second to. Or third. Or even fourth.

B/c Bey works HARD BISH. :rofl:

• Who Dat

Kdubb did u catch MiMi on watch what happens live..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You know it. I pure DVR’d it. :love:

Andy: What can you say about Eminem?
    Mimi Cannon: They are lil round candies…that are sold nationwide…

:ghost:

Imma fawk around & have an asthma attack fuggin with Dubb’s ass :rofl:

• BayouBoy

Don’t do it, Bombshell. You don’t want to have one of us come over there to resuscitate you. Especially not one of us menfolk. . .

• Smonae

They are lil round candies…that are sold nationwide
    —————-

She shaded that ass with class :hahaha: Loved it!

• BayouBoy