Business Woman: Ms. Bling Miami

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Haitan-born Pascale, also known as Ms Bling Miami or the “Queen of Bling”, is among a class of female entrepreneurs who are striking it rich on social media. Sandrarose.com will feature a new Social Media Boss daily. Maybe their stories will inspire others to abandon the rat race and seek fortune and fame online.

According to her Instagram page, Ms Bling, who owns Pascale’s House of Bling, “blings out” pseudo Chanel towels and pseudo brand name clothing with Swarovski crystals and other glittery embellishments. Her expensive creations — for which she charges $250 to over $1,500 — are made to order.

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Pascale also has a book out titled “Boss Up Or Get Bossed Around” that explains her rags-to-riches story in greater detail.

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

When she’s not throwing together high end outfits or cruising Miami behind the wheel of one of her luxury vehicles, the 37-year-old mother-of-one provides inspiration for other hopeful social media entrepreneurs on the come-up.

Ladies gone are the days of a dude tricking just because your cute with a big butt! They want more! Substance, maturity and independence are priceless “ASSets!” These dudes need your help more than ever because hustling isn’t what it use to be, many graduates are out of work or underpaid and the the ones who have child support issues need you to co-sign on that apartment or that new car. You have more power than you give yourself credit for! It’s an equal playing field so stop dreaming of meeting a dude in a club who’s going to give you the keys and the security codes! Neither is be taking you shopping like the movie “Pretty Women”. If you get “lucky” enough to go shopping after you met him last night I bet you a stack you sold your soul for a pair of Giuseppe’s by sleeping with him the first night! They are on to you acting like your independent but truthfully have less than 1K in your account because you spent $1500 on the shoes and dress you met him in. Gentlemen, the ladies are on to your flogging asses too while you pop 4 bottles with 10 dudes and have no ladies in the section! Being broke is a weakness and I want you all to be strong! Get your finances in order so you may choose him/her and not just settle for the first dude with a check or the finest girl with a big butt that brings nothing to the table but an iPhone! #HowUGonnaWinIfUAintRightWithin #GetYourBreadUpSoUMakeBetterChoices #IWantToSeeUAllWin

Versace hoodie bling

Blinged out Versace hoodie for kids.

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Blinged out Versace t-shirts for kids worn by Pascale’s son Alex.

Ms Bling Miami Pascale's House of Bling

Blinged out Fendi throw pillows. More samples of her work can be seen on her Instagram page.

264 Responses to “Business Woman: Ms. Bling Miami”

:tea: Ion like her weave … too much

:applaus:

Gigi26 says:

:eek: I can’t. And I won’t.

I did approve of her statement but lets be real, she caters to this type so….

Smonae says:

Jenie she need to see ur stylist :yes:

Call me old school but I can’t with anything flashy :nono: too much and it looks country as hell

whatever happened to the traditional :shrugs: I’m ole skool

Smonae says:

Jenie she need to see ur stylist

Like stat :rules: too bulky !!!

Her hair looks heavy :tea:

Bishes who name drop like that aint used to having nothing :no: Just tacky

rwilliams4782 says:

miss bling got a fat pum pum.. need to see her w/o make up though.. but err rahhh not into the blingy stuff.. cute for kids

so wait… she makes replicas of name brand stuff and sells it? Cute kid though>

The Master Beta :D says:

Um make that money :shrug:

VDot says:

Seems so contradictory…stop trying to impress the masses with material things, but i can turn your Walmart hoodie into a Versace one.

But what do I know:shrug: Make that money boo, dont let it make you :thumbsup:

rwilliams4782 says:

Im assuming she buys the real thing and then goes purchases a bulk hot glue and gems and put them on the emblem

If your thighs start looking like sausages, yo jeans too tight :yes:

VDot says:

I bet her idol is Mama Knowles. No one can work a bedazzle gun like her :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

so wait… she makes replicas of name brand stuff and sells it?
    ______________________________

Exactly where is my glue and bedazzled gun

I tell ya we love to make sure an emblem is shown on our clothing :tea: I can’t stand that shyt :nono:

rwilliams4782 says:

I got a chick on my ig page that makes chanel shirts.. smh.. she blocked me because I told her that coco chanel was gonna haunt her in her sleep with a lawsuit lol

The Master Beta :D says:

*bedazzle

———

Gigi26 says:

You can like flashy shyt but this just tells me she spends what she makes on shyt to impress people. Name dropping is lame and them outfits scream basic to me. Sorry throwing crystals on shyt kids wear n pillows is lame. But she’s making money off these soulful people so I ain’t mad. Not my forte but its somebody’s :yes: :shrugs:

Bishes who name drop like that aint used to having nothing :no: Just tacky

Exactly or just don’t know any better :tea: I have a friend always was in to name brand stuff but hunty …. no couf! Keep it classy not flashy chile :tea:

countrytexasgal says:

but the message she sending her child tho :cry:

Caramel Rain says:

I like that second outfit with the red shoes. Cute!

iAmChan says:

Looks like Coogi to me

BayouBoy says:

Good morning everyones. I’m just all kinds of lost here. . .

goat76 says:

pseudo Chanel towels and pseudo brand name clothing with Swarovski crystals and other glittery embellishments = putting rhinestones on fake Chanel towels and other fake brands

Gigi26 says:

Upon further inspection, her clientele consists of strippers and their sponsors :yes:

So no one’s going to say anthing about the “award” that little boy is holding huh? It all makes sense now. :hahaha:

“…the 37-year-old mother-of-one…”

37????
    :blink:

rwilliams4782 says:

:rofl: fugg is wrong with folks, and then look stupid when they azzes get arrested for counterfeit

Looks like Coogi to me
    ————

The Master Beta :D says:

_________________________

:huh:

Eye of Heart says:

I see nothing wrong with what she said? BUt I get it b/c I’ma boss :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

iAmChan says:

Looks like Coogi to me

iAmChan says:

Do they sell her clothes at Citi Trends and urban hair stores near the projects?

C-I-T-I, Citi Trends is fashion for less.

———————————
    :rofl: :rofl: Instagram done brought out the entrepreneur in ERRYBODY!! Niggs is certified MUA’s, designers, shoe makers, hair weave killas, shyt you want it, instagram got it :yes:

I see nothing wrong with what she said? BUt I get it b/c I’ma boss :lol:
    ———–
    She talking to hos is all. None of it translated to me, cause that’s not my life :no:

BayouBoy says:

@Jenie – they say those aren’t counterfeits, those are “original reproductions”. #helpful

San ah make ya dance says:

Looks like Coogi to me
    ————

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

So basically someone gave this chick a bedazzler & she thinks she’s a boss because she can glue glitter on fabric :huh: #ByeFelisha

BayouBoy says:

Bayou I was talking bout rwilliams friend chile :hahaha: #helpful

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All these women are starting to look the same.

Neither is be taking you shopping
    ____________________________
    Is this from the book…. cause if so :nono: Who published her Dr. Suess?
    *searches for something positive so I won’t be called a hater* Kudos to her for following her dreams. I like your dress *K Michelle voice*

The Master Beta :D says:

Black Diamonds Gentlemen’s club

Eye of Heart says:

I swear IG makin errbody think they famous boutique owners. :lol: Hoes really paying to have they shoes bedazzled. :nono:

“…Ladies gone are the days of a dude tricking just because your cute with a big butt! They want more! Substance, maturity and independence are priceless “ASSets!” These dudes need your help more than ever because hustling isn’t what it use to be, many graduates are out of work or underpaid and the the ones who have child support issues need you to co-sign on that apartment or that new car…”

:cosign:

She might be alright! :yes:

My thing is though… why would you be willing to co-sign with a negro you not married to that has child support payments haunting him? His check getting garnished and ish.. :no: she promoating that ish :lol:

I understand the pickings are slim but damn… have some type of a long term commitment first at least then cosign… not after no 6 months of fuking knowing each other.

iAmChan says:

She know she ain’t buy all of these gems and glue guns with inherited money….she was a pro at the shake em….which explains the award for twerker of the year from 1998 that her lil boy is holding.

BayouBoy says:

Bomb done “Felecia-ed” this poor guhl :crying:

Zoe B. says:

Name dropping :no: but 37? She looks great. It’s just one of those situations where the attitude outshines the beauty. Good job though :thumbsup:

goat76 says:

No hate here. Do what you do, I’d beat tho!

Gigi26 says:

So she VIP at Michael’s art store or nah?

Eye of Heart says:

Chile I have seen it so many times :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

I hate name droppers. Hell my mom has had LV luggage since I was born.. I hate when ppl lift up their bottom so yall can see the heel… People will tuck in a bubble jacket just so you can see what belf they have on

If you were looking for this shyt she talking about, then you wasn’t bout nothing no way :hahaha:

____________________________

:hater: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

I see nothing wrong with what she said? BUt I get it b/c I’ma boss
    ———–
    ***********
    wait what? :lol: lemme reread. I thought she was talking about making your own money. My impression is that she has some kind of contract w/ppl to bling out stuff?

—————–

Betta you saw that too huh? :lol: that’s why I said it all makes sense now.

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Why that boy lookin at that award with disgust tho?? :lol:

goat76 says:

I remember we used to glue rhinestones on our MLB fitted caps.

Smonae says:

She got the baby posing in front of her Stripper of the Year award ??

:dead:

Trendsetter says:

:hahaha: at all the comments

—————
    She is, but you should be doing that already. Not looking for handouts from a dude

countrytexasgal says:

____________________________________________________
    not the bubble jacket tucked in. I pictured this :hahaha:

@CARAMEL
    “My impression is that she has some kind of contract w/ppl to bling out stuff?”

She ain’t got no contract mayne!

Eye of Heart says:

Gigi26 says:

So she VIP at Michael’s art store or nah?

All the hot glue sticks and Rhinestones her heart desires :yes:

Eye of Heart says:

I swear IG makin errbody think they famous boutique owners. Hoes really paying to have they shoes bedazzled

:cosign:

:huh: Do yall not know how much work it takes to use a hot glue gun and not burn yoself :huh:

She giving me KeyCole in middle pic.

—————————–
    RIGHT!! I read that shyt and was like…Chile please *ochocinco voice*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

so wait… she makes replicas of name brand stuff and sells it?
    _______________________________
    She finna be locked up with Ming Lee, Pow Tong ,Karruche and ‘nem selling that fake stuff :rofl:

She looks good for 37 bc ben nye banana powder works wonders… :tea:

Gigi26 says:

So she VIP at Michael’s art store or nah?
    ———————–
    :wail:

Gigi26 says:

So where they selling her book at? The local flea market or swamp meet?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

The real question is….. How much did Mimi Chin charge for them knock-offs b/c half these instagram ballers rocking Chinatown specials :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    :yes:

i’ve burned my self plennny uh times chile! momma razz too! :lol:

The hand work on it is very good, but still :lol:

If they not paying you to wear they ish or giving you that shyt to flash, no point in saying their name. You just giving them free advertisement :nono:

rwilliams4782 says:

Im not an arts and craft person so I will stick to my day job but kudos ms bling..when I need a casket blinged out I will let u know

Eye of Heart says:

She looks good for 37 bc ben nye banana powder works wonders

I hate yo font!! I hate it!!

@CARAMEL
    “My impression is that she has some kind of contract w/ppl to bling out stuff?”

She ain’t got no contract mayne!

********************
    Oh :blink: im sure this is illegal or some kinda copy right infringement or some.. wow

You’re*

:eek: Couldn’t, or wouldn’t, get past that so.. :eek: Do your craZloomBlingThing thang, gurl.

Merry Christmas y’all. :bye:

Str8tUpMenace says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I tell ya we love to make sure an emblem is shown on our clothing I can’t stand that shyt

:cosign: Say that shat!!!!

Gigi26 says:

So where they selling her book at? The local flea market or swamp meet?
    ———–
    Hair salons and the side of the 95 highway.

What I do @eye of heart?

BayouBoy says:

Business 101? :hahaha:

Angiegirl says:

:think: I wonder if she will let me use her hot glue gun to bedazzle the panty bucket we USED to use around here on Fridays. Long gone are those fun days :crying:

They are on to you acting like your independent
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    There goes the use of your vs. YOU ARE; or as a contraction… you’re again.

Makes my soul itch.

BayouBoy says:

Y’all are killing me today! LMAO

I bet half the hoes on here clowning den ran to her site tryin to get the hook up or order the book!
    :pc:

There goes the use of your vs. YOU ARE; or as a contraction… you’re again.

Makes my soul itch.
    ———–
    And they love writing long paragraphs :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

I am too damn old to wear talkin azz clothes.. if its not on the tag or where people can’t see if I wont wear it.. I hate those mk mk mk mk mk mk mk mk mk purses.. mk all ovee ur damn bag

Eye of Heart says:

Hood Squirrel!! :yahoo:

Blinged out Versace hoodie for kids.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do he know his ABC’s though? Is he reading at 4?

VDot says:

People will tuck in a bubble jacket just so you can see what belf they have on
    ____________________________________________________

:rofl: :yes:

Gigi26 says:

So where they selling her book at? The local flea market or swamp meet?
    —————

I’m thinking Rainbow :think:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Sandra be promoting the shat out these hoes

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

While these chicks name drop imma be over here shouting out #MoneyMarketAccount #StocksAndBonds #529CollegeSavingsPlan #Investments #401K #ByeAshy

Eye of Heart says:

She’s pretty tho. Get yo hustle on then gurl! :coffee:

:preach: and coach ….

Good for her :clap:

But, Sandra, where’s the link for “Pascale’s House of Bling” if someone wanted to see her creations? :think:

I’m thinking Rainbow
    ————————–
    I wonder if its like a free gift with purchase over 50 dollars promo :thinking: Hmmmmm

Blinged out Versace hoodie for kids.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do he know his ABC’s though? Is he reading at 4?
    ————-
    he just might by the way he is looking at the booty club award :rofl:

@man have a little more faith in your SR family nah! :lol:

:cosign:

Ok San. I see what you’re saying. I take back my statement now

@IS THIS THING ON
    “Good for her

But, Sandra, where’s the link for “Pascale’s House of Bling” if someone wanted to see her creations?”

:eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    At 37 still calling out label names? I’m sorry there is nothing I need to learn from her. I’m good. Over here with my lil 9-5. Got a 401k. Nice lil 2013 to drive. Cute lil spot we reside at. Got a 3rd grader who is smarter than a 5th grader. 18 yo who works with at-risk-youth and is in college. We volunteer and attend church. :coffee:

I think that about sums it up. :shrug:

rwilliams4782 says:

She looks good for 37 bc ben nye banana powder works wonders…

runs to google… b-e-n n-y-e… :pc:

Ok San. I see what you’re saying. I take back my statement now
    ———-
    :lol: That shyt was reading like the ghetto/ hood /love story books I love to read.

countrytexasgal says:

:offtopic: remember that post when SR posted a pic of “deion sanders”? That was the funniest ish ever!!!! I tried to look at that post later that night for giggles but she took the pic down :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

#homeowner #carpaidfor #goodcredit #hivnegative #collegegrad #salliemaesbytch #nike #cheapazzjeansfrommacys #itchyasssweater #fossilwatch #twodifferentsockson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think that about sums it up

:yes: It does :clap:

:cosign: #I hve 3 high Yield CDs that are maturing next month :tea:

@EVERYONE
    “Do he know his ABC’s though? Is he reading at 4?
    ————-
    he just might by the way he is looking at the booty club award

he lookin like “Why my Momma keep this chit on the coffee table???”

I think that about sums it up
    ———————-
    BLOOP!!! In my Nene voice :nun:

And dont get it twisted. Before folks say I am a :hater: and shyt. But every hustle is not for everybody. :shrug: If that is how she flowing then go head ghul. Get it bew!!!!

SouthernPrincess says:

Black Diamonds Gentlemens Club….Name dropping on “designer clothing”….emphasis on material possessions….I am obviously not a part of the demographic she is catering too, so i am going to let her be “great”

Gigi26 says:

Like what you like but just have something to show for the shyt. We spend too much time and money on shyt to impress people that don’t mean shyt to us. Its like an ego game to folk. Bottle popping, label promoting, jewels, hair, the whole shyt! Do it to impress yourself yes, but others HELL NO. Life it too short to live off of someone else’s approval or disapproval of you.

The label name dropping shyt reeks of insecurity. PERIOD. It don’t matter if you’re Lebron, or this blinged out broad up top. Shyt is just tacky.

LadieLeo says:

**********************
    :dead:

*************
    yo azz is crazy :lol: :rofl: Girl you got my laughing @ HIVNEGATIVE and SALLIEMAEBISH :lol:

But there is nothing wrong with designer clothes. If you can afford it :tea: and it’s not for show :tea: and not using government funds to support your lifestyle

rwilliams4782 says:

I got my gf some ben nye…she was starting to look a lil tired around the eyes lol

Amen, though… :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Only folks who aren’t used to something feel the need to tell everyone to validate themselves

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: My great city has made the national news once again. Not for our stellar football team the Jaguars but because several lil negras thought it was ok to rush the movie theatre on Christmas night. All on the news a melee of almost 600 teens and young adults broke out at Jacksonville movie theatre…..Folk will sho they hind anywhere these days.

MissHarlem says:

I dont even have the energy to entertain this simple minded bullchit. Seriously :coffee:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

************************
    :cosign: The main reason I left FB and social media. I dont need ppl knowing my bidness.

But I do indulge in my designer fragrances and handbags. Bish I works hard for my money :lol: I’ma wear Ralph and smell good. And Bath and Body works :lol: ANd Calgon too

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My love sweet love :love:

rwilliams4782 says:

I got money to buy whatever I want. .but no matter how much money u make I refuse to make ppl richer than what they already are when it comes to bs.. at the end of the day..im a living witness when you die…you cant take it with you.. I feel if new balance was good enough for Steve Jobs they good enough for me

The Master Beta :D says:

:preach: relationships, money, love :tea:

LadieLeo says:

When I see rhinestones and sparkly clothes I always think of babies and old people. Anyone in between should not wear that mess.

Lawd I’m watching First 48…they done killed this boy at the library. Plus someone had just jumped on him at the same library 2 weeks earlier. Lawd chirren can’t go no dayum where :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Some things I am not cheap about but clothes and shoes idc.

y’all think she reading this?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Probably.

Those who need validation on material things… also tend to seek it out in any form.

Attention Seeking Behavior.

missyJ says:

*record scratch*

I been in this dating game for a minute, I’ve have yet to have to co-sign or pay somebody child support payments….. or asked anybody to do the above for me :coffee: I cannot with this… Why do I feel like Sandra playing a trick with these so called “enterprising women”? :facepalm: :shade:

Thankfully I have my money invested in statistically the most recession proof item in the nation that is legal….

… sneakers.
    #baller
    #toucheWarrenBuffet
    #NoGoldDiggersallowed

LadieLeo says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

y’all think she reading this?

***********************************
    yep……Roses be giving folk reality checks all the time bout they products and they body and whatever else.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@IS THIS THING ON
    “Good for her

:eek:
    _______________________________

Aw hush @Man! I asked Sandra the question… (that way I won’t be labeled a ‘hater’ because Instagram appears to be the only ‘storefront’ for these er,um, creations) :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Ok San. I see what you’re saying. I take back my statement now
    ———-
    That shyt was reading like the ghetto/ hood /love story books I love to read
    **************
    girl! I need to expand my horizons then cuz I had no idea ppl co-signed for apartments for people they arent in long term relationships or married too :lol: Like,l arent you SUPPOSED to make your own money? LOL LOST

The last urban book I read was that relationship book by Tionna Smalls called “Girl get your mind right.” Yea. :eek:

I feel if new balance was good enough for Steve Jobs they good enough for me
    ——————
    :yes:

Mr. Razz was :shocked: when I told him all I wanted for Christmas was a new dvd of the movie to wong foo… (the original one i had got returned scratched. :( ) Hell I got to be a family for CHristmas so I was really happy with just that.

It don’t take much to please me.

rwilliams4782 says:

Some things I am not cheap about but clothes and shoes idc.

Chile, I can’t where cheap shoes now :nono: my dogssss will be talking chile :phew: but food something you have to get name brand :tea: like Ketchup, dishwashing liquid, soft scrub !

y’all think she reading this?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Probably.
    Attention Seeking Behavior.

:cosign: Ms. Bling hey Ashy ! :hi:

… sneakers.
    ————
    Swear you can make a killing off these :hahaha: My bf made stupid money this year

LadieLeo says:

Lawd they have tape of the boy getting jumped on from a year ago. Folk just kept jumping on this boy before they eventually killed him. He a lil boy too, 130lbs. I don’t know why I keep watching First 48 :tears:

rwilliams4782 says:

I shop clearance.. I wear mostly nike and new balance bc im on my feet either work or excercise… I got a 400 coat for 130 in the same condition it was when it was 400 lol.. I shop smart and I negotiate

I feel if new balance was good enough for Steve Jobs they good enough for me
    ———
    :rofl: Who said this? Hell naw

IsThisThingOn… says:

rwilliams4782 says:

She looks good for 37 bc ben nye banana powder works wonders…

runs to google… b-e-n n-y-e…

_________________________________

Runs away from google. Kim Kardashian came-up on the search!

Oh well…

:pc: :shotsfired1:

I did san lol

jeniefrumdabloc says:

rwilliams4782 says:

Some things I am not cheap about but clothes and shoes idc.

Chile, I can’t where cheap shoes now my dogssss will be talking chile but food something you have to get name brand like Ketchup, dishwashing liquid, soft scrub !

***************
    :stop: I can wear cheap shoes and clothes but I dont skimp on my fragrances and food. If I want Raisin Bran, I’m getting THE REAL Raisin Bran and Charmin Tissue :lol: I aint using no AJAX either. Dawn only homie

LadieLeo says:

:no: :sad:

jennifer says:

THESE COMMENTS HAVE ME DEAD…..YALL ARE SOME FOOLS…I HOPE POOR GIRL OH WAIT RICH BEDAZZLED GIRL IS NOT READING A BIT OF THIS LOL

I did san lol
    ————
    :lol: I’m bougie when it comes to shoes :lol: but you on yo feet all day so I understand :phew:

:2dance: <— me and DUBB

I want to go in on this though :rofl:

******************

130 for a jacket? :eek: It dont get cold enough for that here I guess. The most I ever spent was 50 and that was for a peacoat at JCP.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am trying to figure out who is her target audience? What age demographic? Surely not fellow 37 yo single moms? Cause I mean yeah they still can GO to the club…but are they checking for who is in the VIP? Who is drinking what? Who is spending $1500 on a dress and shoes to go to the club? Average women? I am so lost. :sad:

AJAX is good for scrubbing tubs though… (the powder) Y’all granny ever made y’all scrub your knees with ajax?? :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

Im a fragrance person as well so I love my cologne lol.. oh I got some cole haan loafers for the low on 6pm.com..

———-
    :yes: I do too, unless I really want it. Got boocoo clothes. Shyt I forget I got :no:

Yall realy finna let Applebees greatest get yall going… :hahaha:

69 says:

Y’all hear about Bobby Bowden’s grandson? Got killed yesterday. Found him in a car flipped over in a swamp down there in Polk County, FL damn near 5 hours AFTER the driver flipped the car. TJ JUST graduated from FSU not even 3 weeks ago but done gone on to his final resting place. They’re saying alcohol was probably a factor. The 3rd dude survived because he was breathing in an air pocket in the car, under water.

Just senseless. Drinking and driving does no one good. These kids don’t have no damn sense the way they act these days. :no:

My gran gran uses comet still to this day lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I believe it the 25 to 30 yr old women in Atlanta :shrugs:

… sneakers.
    ————
    Swear you can make a killing off these My bf made stupid money this year

:yes:

Only cocaine has a higher yield!! Chid, nigga sold his USED worn out ’85 J’s for $500! Seen it the other day in my FB group for sneakers. :lol:

Man, niggas buy anything!

MissHarlem says:

I dont even have the energy to entertain this simple minded bullchit. Seriously

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

__________________________

:blink:

Well,um, Happy Friday to you too!!! :hahaha:

She talking to the girls who live by the Hood books :yes: :rofl:

I want to go in on this though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sis I am stuck on this topic you hear me? STUCK. Like really? You almost FORTY years old. And you talking about popping bollas in a section? Man listen…

:rofl: Applebees? You giving her too much credit OTB, SIZZLERS :yes:

Seven got a rainbow rubberband loom..so yall telling me I’m sitting on a goldmine..

69 says:

Then the car got to the swamp by smashing they a wood fence, jumping the ditch and then going airborne before resting upside down. :wtf:

:yes:

Man, niggas buy anything!
    ———–
    Shyt my guy does :thumbsup: Somebody want em, somebody gonna pay :hahaha: He buys double when it comes to certain shoes

***************

:lol: my daddy had us scrubbing with toothbrushes with Comet. I use scrubbing bubbles to clean my tub.

Seven got a rainbow rubberband loom..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    8 did too. I see one MO rubba band on my floor. :crying1:

Fugg my BIL for purchasing that ish.

:rofl: I mean yall must be feeling good from xmas cause this gift here! Sandra said she hated Christmas. :rofl: Aghhhh let me go do some rainbow looming..need to divert my 401k match back to my acct!

rwilliams4782 says:

On christmas eve this girl was slammed into a house and got ejected and ended up on the neighbors roof…I wish we could show photos bc I would send them to d.u.i classes and let them puke til they never wanna drink again

My gran gran uses comet still to this day lol
    —————-
    :rofl: I still use it to clean my tub they added bleach to it and ish… :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Seven got a rainbow rubberband loom..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    8 did too. I see one MO rubba band on my floor.
    —————-
    My bf niece did too, shyt she made me a ring for X-mas :rofl: And bracelets for errybody else!

I believe it the 25 to 30 yr old women in Atlanta
    **************
    Why? 1500 for ONE dress?

MissHarlem says:

ISTHIS :lol: cmon you know how I feel bout hustling backwards

On behalf of DUBB *cracks knuckles* if you dont get your rainbow clothes even though its not rainbow bedazzled glitter sweet 16 mentality out of here :no: 37 talkin bout what now? Let me stop while Im ahead bitches is cray but Im sleep though :zzz:

Her “client” think Applebees is Tao

@Caramel: Its to stunt on dese hoes!! :lol:

missyJ says:

I believe it the 25 to 30 yr old women in Atlanta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m glad you added the “in Atlanta” lol I can’t see nary a 29 year old around these parts doing all this..

…well I do know one :facepalm: but she’s a special breed

BayouBoy says:

Applebees? You giving her too much credit OTB, SIZZLERS

******************************************

You mean Sizzler ain’t classified as Fine Dining?! :oops:

I am so angry about this post and I dont know why.

@BAYOU BOY
    “Applebees? You giving her too much credit OTB, SIZZLERS

******************************************

You mean Sizzler ain’t classified as Fine Dining?!

_____________________________________________

They real “uppity” in here dawg.

missyJ says:

Gigi26 says:

Seven got a rainbow rubberband loom..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    8 did too. I see one MO rubba band on my floor.
    —————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My lilmissy got hers a few months ago.. She stays on YouTube watchin them tutorials… She on her tablet learning how to make bracelets, I’m on mine learning how to braid natural hair :rofl: #familytimes

@WHO DAT
    “I am so angry about this post and I dont know why.”

See this hoe gettin shine and promoting her foolishness. :yes:

I’d hit tho. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

@Caramel: Its to stunt on dese hoes!!
    *****************
    Oh.. Ok. :shrug: They can have THAT LOL

@Missy J and Jenie, They are EVERYWHERE :yes:

You see these hoes n niggas doing it every time. Shiid age don’t matter half the time, they on that materialisitc tip. You seem some of our dear rappers n songtresses doing the same :yes:

When ppl not used to having somethings, they’ll do anything to attain it.

<—- uppity :yes: damn skippy especially by these standards :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

I use to wear true religion jeans like 7 yrs ago..nobody was wearing them. .soon as future said something and I saw negros wearing it .. I gave my shyt to the battered womens shelter..I dnt give to goodwill. I dnt believe in giving my shyt for free and u turn around and sell it

You mean Sizzler ain’t classified as Fine Dining?! :oops:

————–

:nono: Red Lobster & Chili’s #Classy :tea: <—— with my pinky fanga out

Oh dont forget about Olive Garden tew

She stays on YouTube watchin them tutorials…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :pc: 8 yo and her lil crew. Then one of them will get up and literally conduct a dayum LOOMING class in my living room. :rofl:

missyJ says:

@BAYOU BOY
    “Applebees? You giving her too much credit OTB, SIZZLERS

******************************************

You mean Sizzler ain’t classified as Fine Dining?!

_____________________________________________

They real “uppity” in here dawg.
    _____________________________________________________________

I accidentally fronted on a guy I model with. It was my birthday and he’s says “For your birthday Imma take you to Red Lobster” I straight thought he was joking (we have never gone out for one) so I said quoted a meme that said “yeah Red Lobster making side chicks feel like wifey since 87″ His face just fell :kona:

, I just don’t care™ says:

@WHO DAT
    “I am so angry about this post and I dont know why.”

See this hoe gettin shine and promoting her foolishness.

I’d hit tho
    ****************
    Everybody cant punch a time clock on a regular
    9-5 :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

___________________________

Wait! :stop:

Um, Beta, I KNOW your gravi ain’t laughin bout nobody’s EYES…

:hahaha: :rofl: (j/k)

Her “client” think Applebees is Tao
    ————-

Harlem :rofl:

I LOVE me some olive garden :love:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Am I the only one wondering what these women are giving Auntie to do a feature on them & promote their”businesses” :thinking:

countrytexasgal says:

________________________________________________________________
    i’m a bit morbid myself. it doesn’t ever bother you working in that field?

@MISSY J
    “I accidentally fronted on a guy I model with. It was my birthday and he’s says “For your birthday Imma take you to Red Lobster” I straight thought he was joking (we have never gone out for one) so I said quoted a meme that said “yeah Red Lobster making side chicks feel like wifey since 87? His face just fell

So what you ordered at the Lobster?
    :eek:

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: #tea****omuch

rwilliams4782 says:

Those cheddar bay biscuits making hoez feel loved..one chick was like bay took me to red lobster.. I said bisb I go to red lobster for lunch..wish a mf would

@Missy You ain’t want the biscuits though?! :rofl:

I still like Red lobsters eff whatcha heard, now Sizzlers, fukk naw, not since I went there and they were warming shyt up in the microwave :no: thanks. I like my stomach worm free :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

You mean Sizzler ain’t classified as Fine Dining?!

————–

Red Lobster & Chili’s #Classy <—— with my pinky fanga out

***************
    :yes: :tea: No thanks. I'll pass

MISSY my hitter my hitter. Red Lobster is a fam or friend situation :lol:

NAE I aint lying though :shrug: lol

I havent ate at Olive Garden since I dont even know when use to be my chit as a teen though.

I dont know which is worse this or Morning “Glory” either way its all comedy

, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISSY J

So what you ordered at the Lobster?

*********
    she prob ordered the Ultimate Feast :lol:

Hell they sell the lobster bay mix at sams club I don’t go anymore lol

Red Lobster filed for bankruptcy earlier this week…

… Applebee’s still doin ok tho.

*cheddar

missyJ says:

@MISSY J

So what you ordered at the Lobster?
    :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We never went.. after my comment, he never said so aloud but the offer was officially rescinded. :rules:

Well everybody who up here reppin Red Lobster…we ALL need to go before they close. They in danger :sad:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

they were warming shyt up in the microwave

————–

They were nuking your food :crying1:

MissHarlem says:

ISTHIS cmon you know how I feel bout hustling backwards

On behalf of DUBB *cracks knuckles* if you dont get your rainbow clothes even though its not rainbow bedazzled glitter sweet 16 mentality out of here 37 talkin bout what now? Let me stop while Im ahead bitches is cray but Im sleep though

Her “client” think Applebees is Tao

Just remember I :heart: ‘d you before you sent me up yonder :ghost:

Where is GOAT? I still havent forgave him for that Obama Kevin Durant vid

Smonae says:

Harlem u are not, u see she ole girl got her son taking pics by her Stripper Award :facepalm:

Hell they sell the lobster bay mix at sams club I don’t go anymore lol

***********
    Walmart. They dont taste the same tho. Ol buttery ass biscuits..

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I go every September for never ending pasta bowl. When the commercial airs I get hype :dance:

ISTHIS :hug: I will

DUBB I read that in Whoopi’s voice :rofl: Molly you in danger girl

Hell they sell the lobster bay mix at sams club I don’t go anymore lol

Sure do :yes:

**************
    No thanks. But you can take me to Ruth Chris :tea:

—————–

SR field trip :steer:

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *************
    Carrabbas is much better. Pasta Weesie is THE BESTEST

How much pasta can you really eat in one sitting? Not much

missyJ says:

Almost quitting time :pray: I get on this standby flight!!!

NERVSCITED!!

MissHarlem says:

NAE :facepalm: I purposely left that one alone. Simp crayon ass dumb wack ass bitch

MISSY you see that bullchit burger they got now? I laughed at that damn commercial but I wont front I will go if Im outnumbered

BFF gave me a dayum complex so bad about Olive Garden when she had her last baby…14 years AGO. :no: THIS bish. Her husband got so tired of her dragging HIM…he would call ME and be like: I will pay for BOTH of yall if YOU go. Please?????????? :pray: Nukka would have that “DONT MAKE ME EAT IT AGANE TAHDAY DUBB” sound in his voice.

I mean I aint kidding I think that bish ate Olive Garden every day for 6 MONTHS. At LEAST 4x’s a week. :sad:

BayouBoy says:

********************************************************************

ROAD TRIP!!!

MissHarlem says:

CARAMEL funny you fonted that bc I was gonna say I rather Carrabbas or Bertuccis :yes: food is sooooooooooooo much better there

Where is GOAT? I still havent forgave him for that Obama Kevin Durant vid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Durant vid????

I am still mad at that cat for Tweeting Wit Gucci Mane.

:ghost:

missyJ says:

missyJ says:

*************
    Carrabbas is much better. Pasta Weesie is THE BESTEST

How much pasta can you really eat in one sitting? Not much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ain’t gon lie… togo boxes are a girl’s best friend :ashamed: Carrabas and Maggianos are way better but it kind of became a tradition for me and the girls

ewwwwwww DUBB I sorry for your stomach…..14 yrs ago I still sorry

bckspace bckspace // :rofl: another classic

But you can take me to Ruth Chris
    ——————————-
    Expensive, overrated ass food :yes:

Their drinks are the shyt though :lol:

I like Bourbon Steakhouse inside the Four Seasons :yes:

___________________________

:no: God bless her family…

The problem with the photos and the movies is that, sadly, there’ll always be those who feel “it won’t happen to me”

ewwwwwww DUBB I sorry for your stomach…..14 yrs ago I still sorry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Even these days Folks be like we gonna meet at Olive Garden for XXX. I be like nah. I am gonna have to DEE Dayum Cline.

IsThisThingOn... says:

I am so angry about this post and I dont know why.

Maybe these posts are like the morning glory posts that used to have the comments off? Or the Decatur flavor posts? I choose to believe that Sandra just likes to get the people going (and it seems to have worked, on you :rofl: )

But you can take me to Ruth Chris
    ——————————-
    Expensive, overrated ass food

Their drinks are the shyt though

I like Bourbon Steakhouse inside the Four Seasons
    **************
    Expensive as hail. 1st and last time I went was when I was dating a whyte boy years ago in college :lol: He still didnt get tha ass either.

htxhotgyrl says:

So you’re a boss because you’re selling knockoff merchandise that you’ve blinged to death? Oh, ok. Social media is the devil, got all these people thinking they’re the next Tina Knowles. Just stop it please.

htxhotgyrl says:

People be sleeping on that Ben Nye but the line has some awesome products & is inexpensive. The eyeshadows are much more pigmented than MAC hands down.

htxhotgyrl says:

AMEN!!!

why? says:

What if you could get Red Lobster’s cheddar bay biscuits and Chili’s El Presidente Margarita under one roof…I would fart every time somebody called me low class for eating there. I hope the smell reminds whoever of the funky azz bar in EVERY Red Lobster. Throw in all you can eat shrimp scampi and I might lose my mind. Bring me 4 or 5 plates off top though and put in my order for 4 or 5 more and bring more biscuits every time I order a margarita. I’m country…:facepalm:

butterfly197420 says:

————————————-. -
    Honestly, no hate or shade. Make your money, girl. But didn’t you have PROFESSIONAL editors to review your book before publishing it? Or maybe it’s a self-publication…People spelling “you’re” like “your” REALLY irks my nerves! IJS

missmiami says:

Auntie are u mocking these women :thinking: I admire there ambition but why are they all so label driven? R they reinvesting their profits or spending them to keep up a lifestyle?

essenze says:

Good afternoon folks :hi: Cute girl. I’m not going to knock her hustle. Get it how you live. Now is this some shyt I would buy? Hell no. I hate glittery shyt and I really hate knock off’s. I don’t believe in buying a knockoff when I can buy a decent bag for just as much as the knockoff may cost. I don’t have channel or fendi bags because I cannot afford them but I rock my Michael Kors and Coach bags with no problems. They are affordable, had them for 3+ years and I bet they will hold up longer then a fake ass Channel bag :tea:

Hard Hitter "Unchained" says:

Man said – I bet half the h0es on here clowning den ran to her site tryin to get the hook up or order the book!
    …………………
    Haaaaaa

brittany6171 says:

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Larry Ellison, Charles Koch, David Koch, Christy Walton, Jim Walton, Alice Walton, S. Robson Walton, Michael Bloomberg..

“Ms Bling Miami” is nowhere to be found on that list. I am all for entrepreneurship and starting any lucrative business. Every business starts somewhere, but to belittle your peers and refer to them as “Broke Bitches” is tasteless. Because in the eyes of the Internal Revenue Service she is still very much a “broke bitch” with a broke bitch mentality to match. #CCertified?? but creating knock versions of the brands you spend money on, as if it’s not frowned upon. Chanel made $4.4 Billion so far this year, what did Bling Miami make? She’s never got an invite to a Chanel fashion, Karl Lagerfeld has never of heard of this chick, and neither have I. When she drops a new hoodie, I don’t see Anna Wintour or Karl instagraming pics of their new purchase from her knock off bling shop. You can wear Chanel, but have to buy Knock off’s of Tom Fords? All that money she’s spending on keeping up with the Joneses, she could be re-investing in her business to make it better, and more credible. Telling women they need to be rich because men these days need a woman to help them with Child Support and Co-sign for apartments? GTFOH.. How come I never see these “entrepreneurs” taking selfies and flaunting their “wealth”, at their broker, account, or lawyers office? I just can’t with these women, they feed into this terrible stereotype that society has pegged against Nubian women. Like money, clothes, cars, clothes, weave, and other cosmetics are the only things we consider of substance. There are so many successful women that don’t have, want, or need people to feed into their narcissistic ego’s and false sense of liberty and wealth. I’m not preaching or implying she needs to live a righteous lifestyle, I’m saying she needs to look wake up, educate herself and do better, and I pray she does, but at least she’s starting somewhere.

Raven says:

Long as she dont supplement her bling income with my hard earned. Dont pull no damn EBT card out a blinged out Fendi wallet. That low popcorn ceiling tho…

dustypork says:

I see she is nice and tranny-fied up. What a look.

West Coast Chick says:

she needs to be sued by Vercase, Fendi and the others that she has impostered. stealing brands and shat LMAO

West Coast Chick says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

So basically someone gave this chick a bedazzler & she thinks she’s a boss because she can glue glitter on fabric #ByeFelisha

____________________________