Business Women: LatoiaMichelle, aka @Toityme

LatoiaMichelle aka Toi Tyme

LatoiaMichelle, aka Toityme on Instagram, is an Atlanta socialite, fashion designer and owner of DillongerClothing.com.

Toi is among a growing class of bright, young female entrepreneurs who are striking it rich on social media.

Like other social media bosses, Toi used her considerable beauty to charm her way from the streets to the penthouse. But she knows it will take more than just her good looks to keep her there.

Sandrarose.com will feature a new Social Media Boss daily. Maybe their stories will inspire others to abandon the rat race and seek fortune and fame online.

LatoiaMichelle and Lil Dill

Toi named her kiddie clothing line after her adorable son Lil’ Dill, who is a child model. DillongerClothing.com offers “avant-garde fashions” for the young jet setters in your life. Sizes are available in boy’s 2-14.

She also designs clothing for female jet setters. According to her personal website, “LaToiaMichelle designs for the young woman who lives on the go. She stands out from the crowd, and people gravitate towards her personality and savvy style. She is chic, feminine, ambitious, and empowered. In essence, she is YOU.”

Says Toi: “Our passion is to create a dynamic brand modeled after our own style and personalities while also portraying how successful young women dress in their daily lives.”

LatoiaMichelle aka Toi Tyme

Toi Tyme

Despite being financially independent, Ms. Toi fully expects her man to wine and dine her and keep her laced like Mrs. Bill Gates.

And now for some background on Ms. Toi: her ex-boyfriend is Atlanta promoter Mr. Rugs (who is not dating singer Keyshia Cole). How he let her go is a mystery.

LatoiaMichelle aka Toi Tyme

Draya's son

Her celebrity clients include Basketball Wives LA star Draya and her son, and lesbian gold digger Tae Heckard.

See more examples of Toi’s work on her Instagram page.

208 Responses to “Business Women: LatoiaMichelle, aka @Toityme”

The Master Beta :D says:

Is she related to Chili with those baby hairs

She favors Chilli :tea: cuter though

The Master Beta :D says:

Get that money girl

DillongerClothing.com.
    :pc: BRB

libra80sbaby says:

:applause: I need to get my chit together. cause I’m tired of working to make other ppl rich and chit :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:hugs: :kiss: Jenie!!!

Jenie- you know I lubbs you girl. :hugs: #butrunusourcoins

I really like that first dress :thinking:

MsB2u says:

——————
    Me too

Lzoe :happy: I don’t have em I swear :bite: Hey Libra :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

I hate phonetics… I’m in here like TOITYME :blink: –> to-ity- me :huh: toi-Ty-me —-> toi-tyme :yahoo: :lol:

imma just say

GLO Sandra, i like that u r featuring blk women in business, that’s BAWSE

:goodpost:

u gone call walmart ‘nem doe? cuz yeah :tea:

Chile that mink is nice :nun: werrrrk!

libra80sbaby says:

If these former gold diggers can strike gold on social media, so can you. And don’t forget, your auntie walked away from a secure nursing job to follow her dreams on the Internets. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

I am really trying to come up with a business plan in 2014. This will be the yea of greatness. While the fun books are cool, I am going to start reading more inspirational and business books. James Fortune had a what wealthy people do vs poor people. Eye opening. Change your mindset, change your life.

Sandra will get it all straightened out give her some time :yes:

GM ERRYBODY! :hi: :coffee:

Smonae says:

Libra you & me both :yes:

™ says:

imma just say

GLO Sandra, i like that u r featuring blk women in business, that’s BAWSE

I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Katrina for giving me the idea for this series. At first I wasn’t interested until I read their bios and whatnot. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

DTS put me up on this one (Successful women think different) I really liked that one :yes: I need me some more inspiring books though

says:

this is where they a head start on meh. i aint a gold-digger. WHY didn’t my mama ‘nem raise us like that?! :crying: :cry:

Watched a couple good movies on Netflix yall may want to check out:

The Encounter
    Unconditional

We also watched The Coalition and The Marriage Chronicles – that was alright. Nothing to rush and see.

iAmChan says:

I like positive posts….but, before I continue, is this a trap?

says:

also i am PROUD of u for this. a comfort zone is cool, but not much grows there. u GO girl! :clap:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

How he let her go is a mystery :huh:

Mystery solved #helpful :tea:

lovezoe says:

If she knew what Lulemon thought about anyone who ain’t white and extremely thin, she wouldn’t purchase anything from them.

Watched a couple good movies on Netflix yall may want to check out:
    The Encounter

:clap: that is a good movie, I ended up ordering it on Amazon a couple of years ago :yes:

missyJ says:

So this chick and Chili double handedly keeping the Blue Magic Grease Co afloat?? Alright :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- Girl I was wrecked you hear me? WRECKED. Jesus is so faithful, even when he right in our face, we refuse to accept Him.

Eye of Heart says:

Mr. Rugs (who is not dating singer Keyshia Cole).

I guess I’m the only one tickled by this lil foot note here? :lol:

Anywho… :waves: Howdy all!! Hope everyone had a blessed and merry Christmas!!

_______________________–
    and he comes to everyone at some point :yes: I do believe that

lovezoe says:

Is KC still an FOTB, why would he be said to dating her if KC still with Boobie?

libra80sbaby says:

The Encounter… :thinking: What is this about? I don’t plan on being chit today, so I can watch this on my phone while working :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

if i had a son i would def buy his clothes from there..

Blanche Devereaux says:

Lately I’ve been having this feeling that working for other folks just is not for me. I need to be in control of my life and I’m tired of these jobs running me ragged. But I have no clue what I want to do lol. Too many ideas.

Good Mornting :waves:

Chan :shocked:
    Big Daddy Doc!
    Beta
    Ms B

Of Course Aunty :grill:

lovezoe says:

To sum it up, The Encounter is about five people who encounter Jesus at an abandoned restaurant.

rwilliams4782 says:

me too blanche .. Even though I work at a family owned business its not my thing I feel trapped. i have so many ideas but don’t know where to start.. I network and I’m thinking of a masterplan. These atl lesbuns not about that life.. you find few lesbians around here that are go getters.. too busy chasing these thots

Eye of Heart says:

@Zoe, Is that Lucas? He’s gotten so big!!!

iAmChan says:

Hey there @ Pumpkin! How are you doing? Been a while.

missyJ says:

So no one is really at work today… should I hook my phone up to the conference room wifi or nah?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

PM :hugs:

EYE- Yes it its!

essenze says:

Good morning folks :hi: Nothing wrong with operating for yourself. My mom taught me you should always have more then one stream of income. Being in business for yourself is risky but I believe it’s well worth the payoff. I have some of my own plans in the works once I finish graduate school in May. I look at this way McDonalds, Macys, Wal-mart, and other companies did not just fall out the sky. Someone took a chance and it paid off.

PumpkinsMama says:

O and On Topic: Good for her :yes: however, I won’t be buying a damn thang from her site. TOO rich for my blood. Pumpkin ole raggedy I puts holes in the knees of ALL my jeans azz don’t need nobody’s 52.00 sweatpants :huh: or nuttin else :tea:

I ain’t bout that life for no toddler :nono:

Eye of Heart says:

@Zoe, Him is a baig boy now!!! love his lil fro he got going on too. :hugs:

hey PM! :hi:

Eye :heart: & them ratchet azz gravi’s i tell ya :lol: hey suga!

BayouBoy says:

Good morning and happy day after Chrismuss everybody.
    @lovezoe, what book is this from James Fortune you speak of?

PumpkinsMama says:

Bomb I know your girls didnt know it was Christmas :rofl: but weren’t you actin like they did?

Shellz says:

Good Morning All,

I am going to watch that tonight. Sounds good.

PS

just found out my little cousin is pregnant.. Im shyttin bricks..

PumpkinsMama says:

Chan how you likin the new area?

The Master Beta :D says:

Pumpkin :waves:

Eye of Heart says:

:offtopic: I saw a preview for a movie called Heaven Is For Real, and let me tell y’all :crying: It’s about a little boy who almost died and he saw a bunch of people from his family who had already passed in heaven. Looks like it will be an awesome movie. It’s based on a true story. Look it up!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

Congrats to Latola Michelle!! I will make sure I pass on this information to my friends with sons so they can support your business.

Make sure you provide top notch customer service and you will have good success.

BayouBoy
    ————–
    It was on his FB, let me see if I can find it. Phone posting.

iAmChan says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Chan how you likin the new area?

I love it up here. If I could just trade this weather for my FL weather, it would be perfect.

says:

i aint gone be nan IOTA of chit today. nerp. :warning:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

PM they :love: all the lights & over the top decorations at grandmas house :yes:

Eye of Heart says:

Fay-la-la!! :love:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Grandpa Bing aka Chan : tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Awwwwww yeah that must suck :hug: I’m use to this jacked up weather tho.

Ms Peaches says:

People should stop investing in labels and invest in themselves,such as income property, education, stocks and bonds. I told my daughters that they should have a “just in case fund”. Start with $25.00 a week, you’ll be surprise at what you don’t miss.

lovezoe says:

0% of wealthy eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day. 23% of wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.

2. 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.

3. 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically four days a week. 23% of poor do this.

4. 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% of poor people.

5. 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.

6. 63% of wealthy parents make their children read two or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% of poor.

7. 70% of wealthy parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% of poor.

8. 80% of wealthy make Happy Birthday calls vs. 11% of poor.
    9. 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% of poor.

10. 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.

11. 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% of poor.

12. 79% of wealthy network five hours or more each month vs. 16% of poor.

13. 67% of wealthy watch one hour or less of TV every day vs. 23% of poor.

14. 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% of poor.

15. 44% of wealthy wake up three hours before work starts vs. 3% of poor.

16. 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% of poor.

17. 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% of poor.

18. 76% of wealthy believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% of poor.

19. 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong educational self-improvement vs. 5% of poor.

20. 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% of poor.

#1 is 70%

O chit I like Chanpa betta :yes:

Did ya’ll see the story about the cab driver that found $300K in his cab…and returned it :huh:

GTFOH!

Why it caint nebba be me Lawd? Y???? :crying1:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@rwilliams same with these fools here in Indiana I can’t stand it. People worried about the wrong things.

rwilliams4782 says:

Wish I was off today but you can’t stop death.

MsB2u says:

@pumpkinsmama :hi:

great post ZOE :heart:

BayouBoy says:

Thanks @lovezoe. That’s some pretty good info. I can definitely stand to adopt more of those

@Pumpkin . . . why can’t it eva be US?! God knows homeslice that lost $300K wouldn’t na seent or heard of it agane!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

GTFOH!

Why it caint nebba be me Lawd? Y???? :crying1:

—————-

FOH :smack: Guhl if I found $300k I would have taken my azz over to Barney’s & bought all of Jay-Z’s holisay collection b/c I’m a “slave” to retail & chit #DubbTaughtMe :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

:clap:

rwilliams4782 says:

Wish I was off today but you can’t stop death.

Hey! :hi: u got the REALEST job eva! how long u been in the fune bitniz?

essenze says:

Ms Peaches says:

People waste money on things that hold very little value such as clothing and cars. My little cousins laugh at the pink toes in our community that wear the payless shoes and no-name clothing but like I tell them I bet those same people own property, have money in various investments, their childrens education is already paid for etc., and they probably have A1 credit :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bayou not when I know it came from gambling. O don’t get it twisted sir I aint justifying, an i don’t need NO excuses, cuz that shat woulda been mine regardless :yes: Most times the people don’t even give a reward. I woulda put it up for at least 6mos, then proceeded to relocate and act a pure D fool :rofl:

BayouBoy says:

I agree with Ms. Peaches and Fay. I try to teach my kids to save and not spend ALL they have. Be damned if that message doesn’t go in one ear and out the other. That $25 a week might seem small to some, but that ish adds up quickly!

rwilliams4782 says:

@TM I have been around it all of my life but I didn’t get my degree in mortuary science until like 3 years ago when my grandfather needed help. I actually wanted to venture out and do my own thing but you know how that goes sometimes.

PumpkinsMama says:

No Bomb you good iffin you just snatch a pair of fluffy pink slippers while you out there slavin :yes:

Ok, ok imma be good :ashamed:

lovezoe says:

Once the focus stops being on impressing others, you will be good. The lady in church told me she wasn’t doing it big for her grandbabies this year because it was all a waste. She wants God to know she appreciates his portion and not just throw it around. Be better stewards so they can give more. I liked that. We are getting our finances together and start investing in some stocks and bonds. These little savings accounts and CDs ain’t go do much in the end.

:hi:

Fay Fay….you had me :ghost: yesterday… :lol:

@RWilliams

How bout my dream is to own a mortuary. But I’m scared of dead people. Now how that gone work out?! LOL

lovezoe says:

Ky- I been seeing this F- your cupcakes. Where that from?

lovezoe says:

Y’all see how DWoods salty they don’t want her in Danity Kane. Said they still using her vocals, so cut her a check.

rwilliams4782 says:

this has been my thing to learn today. had no idear such a degree existed. ion have no family biz to reference, but i’ve heard others say the same, they kinda end up getting sucked into the family biz. never too late to do ur own thing still tho :yes:
    ________
    :hi: BayouBoy, u a :newbie:

@ Bayou :ghost: Um sir that CAN’T work :rofl:

Ooh Ky :lick:

KyCakes says:

@lovezoe that was a Bey stans reaction to her vegan cupcakes…. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

————————————————————————
    Well you can have other people doing the other things. I know funeral home owners that don’t embalm or have any type of contact with the dead.. They just make sure it runs properly and make sure you keep the place up to code.

:hi:

Fay Fay….you had me :ghost: yesterday

:rofl: i had my OWN self :ghost: yassaday! :smack:

why foe come i HAD to be nosey lawd?! :dead:

Pumpkin :blink:

Ai-ight…don’t start nuffin you can’t finish… :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I see them as people that is asleep.. Certain times I get a little shook up at night lol.. but I don’t try to be in there long lol

iAmChan says:

Grandpa Bing, lol. Chanpa has a ring too it as well, lmao.

today feel like a damn MONDAY! :chase:

™ says:

:hi:

Fay Fay….you had me :ghost: yesterday

:rofl: i had my OWN self :ghost: yassaday! :smack:

why foe come i HAD to be nosey lawd?! :dead:
    ———————————————————————
    Because that shyt was EPIC you hear me?

Here I’m thinking we ’bout to get blessed with the essence…with the sound of angels and I swear fo Lawd iffin she didn’t sound ALL OFF KEY and whatnot….

And smizin, too :rofl:

@ Ky I kid. I kid :kona:
    But not really :tea:
    ;rofl:

missyJ says:

I’ve been working on a book for forever and it can be turned into so many platforms… latest idea is a radio show.. need to just flip a coin, pick one, and start…

I do own my own business, which I could kick up a notch… I gots dreams!!

Chanpa :thumbsup: me likey

@ Ky I kid. I kid :kona:
    But not really :tea:
    ;rofl:
    ——————————————————————–
    Yeah… tee hee

SnootyPooty says:

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!!!!!!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Fay Fay Pumpkin teacher was lookin at me like this :huh: when I dropped his azz off. I was lookin at her like :rolleyes: Bish take YO baby. You is paid for da week. :tea:

Mama gots 2 research papers to write :mad:

Ugh. Why I gotta BE HERE *lip tremble*

I wanna go home.

says:

Because that shyt was EPIC you hear me?

And smizin, too

:rofl: yasss bc the happiness expressed did GNAT match the talent level :no:

but she get 5 stars for enthusiasm :kona:

Ugh. Why I gotta BE HERE *lip tremble*

I wanna go home.

:bounce:

u wanna see sum funny?! :bounce:

™ says:
    but she get 5 stars for enthusiasm :kona:
    ——————————————————————–
    Delusional enthusiasm…

Imma need you to post something newer, por favor…Give me something to live for…

u wanna see sum funny?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Something ELSE funny you mean?

Cause AttyMom tryna come back as JerseyGirl68 was funny as fawk already.

:rofl: :rofl:

IKTR! i thought u was finished & did the EDUCATION awres?

says:

this bish is SKINNY with a FAT face & gobble neck to MATCH. swea she da chit doe :lol:

Where my Jenny went? Guess that was a drive by :steer:

@ Ky you safe…for now. I been on celibate island for over a year too :(

u wanna see sum funny?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Something ELSE funny you mean?

Cause AttyMom tryna come back as JerseyGirl68 was funny as fawk already.

:rofl: IT’S EEM FUNNIER THAN THAT PROMISE! axe KY :rofl:

u wanna see sum funny?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Something ELSE funny you mean?

Cause AttyMom tryna come back as JerseyGirl68 was funny as fawk already.

——————————————————————–
    We were tawkin in code for a reason.. :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Fay Fay no not yet, I’m doin my own ghetto crazy lady accelerated gtfo of school earlier program. Should be done by the summa GOD willing :pray:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:gossip: Jenie spending $1k in Walmart gift cards #Alledgedly :tea:

Where my Jenny went?

:rollseyes: prolly out spending the rest of our damn GC’s & chit :chase:

KY

i’m is. i just caint decide what i wants to sang :ashamed:

@ Dubb is it REALLY her :huh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ky you safe…for now. I been on celibate island for over a year too
    ——————————————————————–
    Ain’t no one safe…For the past two days, I’ve been re-positioning myself on a minute by minute basis cause I NEED SOME ASS :mad:

I fear Imma bout to breakdown and let my castle be invaded… :wail:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:gossip: Jenie spending $1k in Walmart gift cards #Alledgedly

:rofl: u know she is! :steer: <—high speed chase afta Jenie

@ Bomb I done told ya’ll half them cards comin to NYC :tea:

Don’t worry, I gots you and the tribe :tea:

Meet me at Penn. 34 and 8th entrance :winky:

™ says:

KY

i’m is. i just caint decide what i wants to sang :ashamed:
    ———————————————————————
    Fine. I’m putting in a request. I want you to sing ‘Addictive Love’ by CeCe Winans….just leave BeBe out in the cold…CeCe does.. :tea:

Mawnin and chit. :yawn:
    Hope yall Holidays was good. Got some gifts and food and sex. Yeah, nigga, some good sex too.

PumpkinsMama says:

:lol: dat’s whassup doe! what r u getting ur degree in?

Two Cribz!

I kinda feel bad I took that from Chan…Kinda, but not really :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Meet me at Penn. 34 and 8th entrance :winky:

——————

:fistbump:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Mawnin and chit. :yawn:
    ——————————————————————-
    :hi:
    And It’s not even real gravi Friday…Look at God! :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

KY :yahoo:

@ Ky ME TOO :crying1:

In that case, CHARGE!!!!

My Boo Jenie talkin bout celibate is sexxy, no it aint!!!!

I think imma get slayed for/in the new year :tea:

I just get so aggravated w/these clowns that I puts my box on the shelf occasionally

@SANDRA ROSE
    :thumbsup: on spotlighting some folks starting their own businesses and chit. Don’t limit this to just females either. WTF?

Then again, maybe you should cause if you did a spotlight on a brotha making moves with his own business the thirst in here would get ridiculous. Flooded with emails asking for his number and marital status. :lol:

Sandra, I know you musta mailed me my LeBron 11’s! :eek:

™ says:

KY

i’m is. i just caint decide what i wants to sang :ashamed:
    ———————————————————————

:ghost:

BayouBoy says:

@Fay, I’m sorta new but not really. I tried to make my advent rounst here a couple months ago but it didn’t really stick. So I figure I’ma just talk and eventually somebody will talk back to me. Had axed for my welcome packet and all but to no avail. . .

@Chanpa – congrats on the move and all, bro.

@Rwilliams – you definitely understand me. That’s the perspective I want to approach it from as well. But I’m sure I’d have to get some sort of experience (more than I already have) before I just pop up and own one of them thangs. Right?

iAmChan says:

@ Ky, it’s all good. I love to share the wealth unless we talking bout some good p…..never mind.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Fay Fay Psychology so I can help all the nuts on the blog. For a fee of course :rofl:

GM Man :tea:

@™

Mawnin. :jack: <<<just for u

@PUMPKIN
    Yo, what up?

How was X-mas?

iAmChan says:

——————————————————————–
    Don’t stop on my account….I AM a lesbian trapped in a Woman’s body…

@Man iggin me :wail: :rofl:

oh ok, :welcome: then!

fill out packet accordingly :rules:

1) age
    2) secks (do u like it & who u like it with)
    2a)fave position
    3) marital status
    4) ju got chirrens?
    5) whatchu do for a livin or is u independently wealthy?
    6) fave poster
    7) how long u been a lurker

and GO! :bounce:

Yeah, nigga, some good sex too
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    you put in all your 3.5 inches or just the tip?

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Man Christmas was great! My son ran around in circles like a puppy playin all da. Glad it’s over! :phew:
    Whatcgu did? :popcorn:

@Man
    @™

Mawnin. :jack: <<<just for u

:eek: u tryna monica lewinsky all on my gown?! :nono: i's a LADY! :boobs:

@ Fay Fay forward one of them to Rwilliams too :tea:

Sharin is carin and chit :yes:

1) age
    2) secks (do u like it & who u like it with)
    2a)fave position
    3) marital status
    4) ju got chirrens?
    5) whatchu do for a livin or is u independently wealthy?
    6) fave poster
    7) how long u been a lurker

and GO!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She forgot:

Have you had pink eye in the past 3 years and if SO…how did you get it?

BayouBoy says:

@ WhoDat – whatsup ma’am. I’m a card carrying member of the WHODAT Nation!!

:ghost: Pank eye

iAmChan says:

@BayouBoy Appreciate that pleighboi.

What y’all boos get y’all for Christmas? I got a 3 lb bag of gummi bears.

@ Dubb is it REALLY her

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    On all things good it is her. AttyMom is JerseyGirl68.

Dont ask how I know.

I just dew :eek:

@ WhoDat – whatsup ma’am. I’m a card carrying member of the WHODAT Nation!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    In my Mike Jackson voice… I love you more :crying1:

@WHO DAT

“Yeah, nigga, some good sex too
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    you put in all your 3.5 inches or just the tip?

I’m goin all the way in! :yes:

:splash:

@ Dubb is it REALLY her

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    On all things good it is her. AttyMom is JerseyGirl68.

Dont ask how I know.

I just dew

i need u to SEE something Dubb! :bounce:

@ Dubb Duly. Noted. :eek:

PM forward what nih?

Um… who is Draya’s baby daddy cause Jr. there look straight geek.

i need u to SEE something Dubb!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma hit you up on your Land of The Pure Lank

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Chanpa No Boo :( But my son asked my mom to get me this um, interesting bag. Pandora bracelet from my Moms (loves that chick) and some cash. Twas a muy bueno Navidad :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Fay Fay Welcome packet. Rwilliams new too (I think).

Mk Dubb :pc:

Mr. Bayou sir! :rules: <—blank welcome packet

iAmChan says:

@ Pumpkin, you aren’t crazy as hell are you? I’m asking because you are too damn fine to be boo-less.

1) age – 44
    2) secks (do u like it & who u like it with) – I do like it and I likes it with girls.
    2a)fave position – I’m Baptist so that would be MISSIONARY.
    3) marital status – Single
    4) ju got chirrens? – 3 kids and 3g-kids
    5) whatchu do for a livin or is u independently wealthy? – I got a regular ole 9-5 for right now – til I hit that big lotto payday.
    6) fave poster – too many fave posters to name
    7) how long u been a lurker – been lurking for a couple years now.
    BONUS QUESTION: No, I ain’t had no pink eye ever actually.

@RWilliams

PM has thus requested that u fill out said welcome packet as well. she said whatchu GNAT frinna dew is get a PASS on the WP, eem tho u thought u had got away bc u been fontin reah good & fit right in off the bat

1) age
    2) secks (do u like it & who u like it with)
    2a)fave position
    3) marital status
    4) ju got chirrens?
    5) whatchu do for a livin or is u independently wealthy?
    6) fave poster
    7) how long u been a lurker

:rules:

1) age – 44
    2a)fave position – I’m Baptist so that would be MISSIONARY.
    3) marital status – Single
    4) ju got chirrens? – 3 kids and 3g-kids
    6) fave poster – too many fave posters to name
    7) how long u been a lurker – been lurking for a couple years now.
    BONUS QUESTION: No, I ain’t had no pink eye ever actually.

:clap: good ansas :yes:

buscept for #6 :tea: we likes it a lil mo PACIFIC, but since u said u was WHO DAT nation, we can let that pass :tea:

BayouBoy says:

2a)fave position – I’m Baptist so that would be MISSIONARY.
    ——————————————————————–
    So…is that vanilla missionary or legs-over-the-shoulders-with-bondage-masks-and-whips-and-chains?

Asking for a friend.. :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost: sad actually

BayouBoy says:

@Chanpa – you right, bro. We got some gawjus sistas up in this piece!

BayouBoy says:

2a)fave position – I’m Baptist so that would be MISSIONARY.
    ——————————————————————–

Asking for a friend..

:hahaha: :ghost:

BayouBoy says:

@Chanpa – you right, bro. We got some gawjus sistas up in this piece!
    ——————————————————————–
    A Cajun Gentleman?!? :yahoo:

I was in such a bad relationship with my LAST Cajun guy, I never knew what true happiness was :crying1:

@ Fay Amenz :rofl:

@ Chan nope. Just don’t have the patience. These NY ninjaz is a hot flaming azz mess! I’m a “kid” magnet the 24-27’s be chasing afta da kid :hide: I refuse to be raising grown menz and Pumpkin too. When I had Pumpkin dating became high stakes, gotta be someone appropriate to bring around my son :eek:

says:

imma be right here till we get another :newpost:

i’m not up to sadness today :nono:

BayouBoy says:

@fay – LMAO You got me. You got me. Tell your, uh friend, that i have an arsenal of props available. But don’t tell nobody else. . .

@ Fay Me neither I dont eem wanna know what’s upstairs :nono:

——————————————————————-
    I was asking for MY friend…

But an ARSENAL full o’ props? Ya don’t say… :think:

BayouBoy says:

@KY – allow me to apologize for that last Cajun clown. Don’t judge us all based off him. We got some good ones along with the not-so-good ones.

Dammit I peeked upstairs :(

——————————————————————-
    Apology heartily accepted, though I never expect my current love to apologize for the misdeeds of boys who play men….

BayouBoy says:

@Ky – my bad. :smack: I’m still adjusting to the intricasies of this here blawg.

PumpkinsMama says:

Ky is that why you put the “box” on the shelf too?

BayouBoy says:

@KY I likes me a lady who can eloquently represent herself.

BayouBoy says:

Wassup @Man. Saw you come in. I’m dapping up all my bruhs here.

——————————————————————–
    Don’t you even trip.
    I’m here for ou…to help you on this bumpy road we call SR…I ill take the necessary time to teach and how you the path….

*rubs hands togeva like Birdman*

:popcorn: <—voyeur steeze

please continue

wonda how @Man gwan feel about another Cajun mayne off up in hurr :think:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ky is that why you put the “box” on the shelf too?
    ——————————————————————–
    That is only one o the reasons I put it on the shelf….
    #2 I like having a clean kitten and plan to keep it as such
    #3 I’m an emotional creature and sex is emotional for me…
    #4 If I behave myself i.e., deny myself, my blessings can only get bigger….

This is what I tell myself.. :tea:

BayouBoy says:

me and @Man gone be cool. Nothing but luv for me peoples.

™ says:

wonda how @Man gwan feel about another Cajun mayne off up in hurr :think:
    ———————————————————————–
    It shouldn’t bother him….A Cajun MAN vs.@Man?!? Apples and Oranges, ma….apples and oranges….

BayouBoy says:

@KY – good logic and good practice. :clap: You definitely don’t want no ratched kitty syndrome happening ova dere.

@ Ky Amen sis, AMEN! :nun:

But I still think im comin off the bench next year :rofl:

™ says:

:popcorn: <—voyeur steeze

please continue
    ———————————————————————

Whatchu wanna see? I gotchu… :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

BayouBoy says:

@KY I likes me a lady who can eloquently represent herself.

IE, Lady in the streets and buss it wide open in the :hump: :wink: Gotcha@!!

@ Ky Amen sis, AMEN! :nun:

But I still think im comin off the bench next year :rofl:
    ———————————————————————
    Woman, this :nun: steez is soooo painful….

I’m gonna get blue ovaries… (instead of blue balls) :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

™ says:

<—voyeur steeze

please continue
    ———————————————————————

Whatchu wanna see? I gotchu

:lick: <—- Thass what EYE wants to see KyMega. Juss in cas you wanted to know :coffee:

BayouBoy says:

Be back in a bit, y’all.

me and @Man gone be cool. Nothing but luv for me peoples

:lol: oh i see u cool, i’m tambout @Man’s reaction

Ky

:ashamed: i always did wanna see somebody :hump: in person :ashamed:

——————————————————————-
    And I know this….
    But replacing batteries, not pullin down my shower curtain in the shower and watching p o r n h u b on my phone is getting to be ridiculous…

Eye of Heart says:

™ says:

<—voyeur steeze

please continue
    ———————————————————————

Whatchu wanna see? I gotchu

:lick: <—- Thass what EYE wants to see KyMega. Juss in cas you wanted to kno

:rofl: :rofl:

™ says:

me and @Man gone be cool. Nothing but luv for me peoples

:lol: oh i see u cool, i’m tambout @Man’s reaction

Ky

:ashamed: i always did wanna see somebody :hump: in person :ashamed:
    ———————————————————————–
    So…when you come visit, we have a voyeur Hotel here in the city called ‘Mon Chalet’….

It’s a theme Hotel, er, uh, Motel with voyeur rooms, rooms with swings hanging from the ceiling AND a big indoor pool where folks swim in all manners of undress….

I went about 9 years ago and boy.. :ashamed:

I did things, hunty… Again :ashamed:

Eye of Heart says:

:lick: <—- Thass what EYE wants to see KyMega. Juss in cas you wanted to kno

:rofl: :rofl:
    —————————————————————
    And I want to communicate that the management is always glad to hear your suggestions…

Got a webcam?? *wiggles ibrows suggestively*

Not blue ovaries :crying1:

I’ll be back lata too cuz ya’ll might be stuck in the sad post upsatirs for hours :eek:

Imma pretend to be producitve and start at least one of these papers :facepalm:

PumpkinsMama says:

Dammit errrrrytime I try to leave sumthin keep pullin me back :eek:
    Hotel sounds hot! Ky where you live at? :huh:

———————————————————————–

I went about 9 years ago and boy.. :ashamed:

I did things, hunty… Again

:pc: <—me bookin my vakay

fa SERRUS?!

KyCakes says:

@Fay the property is surrounded by a 20 foot fence cause once people get on the grounds, they usually shed all of their clothes…

EL CHA CHA says:

:hahaha: Attorney mom with the shenanigans the day after christmas :yahoo:

missmiami says:

Being a hater but her clothes r not intriguing to me. the lil boys line is cute. but ya right these young chicks got the answer. damn i feel old