Celebrity Seed: Jay Z

tumblr_mxap6cqRFf1rqgjz2o1_1280.png

Beyonce updated her personal website today with photos of her husband, Jay Z, who turns 44 or 45 today, and their daughter Blue Ivy, age 23 months. The dreadlocked tomboy wore a cropped leather biker’s jacket with gold studs that spell out “Miss Blue Carter.”

dreadlocked tomboy
    _____

Yeen right Sandra. :rofl:

• Gigi26

Cute boots! I love kids dressed as…kids.

Her hair is fine Sandra, she rockin a wash n go :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

In before the “Jesus be a hotcomb” jokes.

• Mr.BluPhi

We gotta stop talkin bout the kids…. Bey looks good

Awww look at her lil boots :love:

• Smonae

This is sooooo adorable LOVES IT :love:

• AlluringlySweet

Love her lil ‘fro. That’s very cute. Love to see kids with puffs too.

• Smonae

Sandy we as a people have to do betta :facepalm:
    Dont ban me :hide:

• Eye of Heart

I love her lil boots and jacket :thumbsup:

• Caramel Rain

Beyonce’s jeans look like a quilt

Eye of Heart says:

I love her lil boots and jacket

Me too :love: too cute !!

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

Jay Z, who turns 44 or 45 today,

:rofl: thats a funny way to say happy birthday. boy i tell ya!

• Smonae

thats a funny way to say happy birthday. boy i tell ya
    ——————

You kno Sandy cant resist throwing shade at the Carters :hahaha:

• IsThisThingOn…

I think little Miss Blue Carter is adorable (and her curls don’t appear, to me, to be ‘locked’). I’m new to this, so let me tread lightly as this blog is Totally Her’n and none of mine… *FreeTy*
    :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Caramel Rain says:

Beyonce’s jeans look like a quilt

I believe the jeans are from the Chanel line.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

That is so crute! Tina hit that shyt for her granbaby! Got extra large studs. Cracked her knuckles and went IN. :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

Blue’s hair is fine. She’s getting big. They need to hurry and have boy

• Smonae

KayCeiSoul says:

——————–

Rt now Ye want one for North :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

KayCeiSoul says:

:lol: gone nah, kc. just gone!

blue’s hair reminds me of the song “i love my hair” from Sesame Street. :yes:

• Lady_L

Mr.BluPhi says:

We gotta stop talkin bout the kids…. Bey looks good

• Caramel Rain

KayCeiSoul says:

**********

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I cannot say WORD about no baby’s hurh, because bayyybee!?!
    Mr. Q got some HAIR FO’ YO’ AZZ. And some days him chunky self cruises around with it all over the place like the old Maxwell. And some days him will let The Mama put ONE braid in err’ two hours. :coffee:

• Smonae

Kay,

I understand, my baby 4 and she still acts a fool sometimes about her hair :no:

• IsThisThingOn…

Smonae says:

KayCeiSoul says:

——————–

Rt now Ye want one for North
    _________________________________

Don’t even put this in the atmosphere. Next thing we know he’ll be going off on Baby Gap ’bout how they didn’t do the education, etc. :no:

• libra80sbaby

Blue reminds me of Libra2…I let her wear her hair like this for a day or two after a good wash and conditioning. :tea:

My daughter acts a fool, but that azz still getting that hair combed :tea: one of the drawbacks of being a young lady….. :tea: she just has to cry

• MsOnederful

Caramel Rain says:

Blue’s hair is fine. She’s getting big. They need to hurry and have boy

I know right..before baby blue assumes that (boy) role :( :coffee: Like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has already has… give her a brother already KING BEY.. Happy Holidays roses. ;) !!!!!! Oh and Mr handsome blu..aka Beyonce’s real cousin..that was not a READ muahzzzzz xoxoxox

• Smonae

Blue got eough hair to lend pastor Scott downstairs it might not blend well cause of the natural curls but it beats nothing.

might wanna throw in some hair for Trina Braxton too :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

• Who Dat

:ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

Now that was sweet :yes:

• rwilliams4782

yea kids off limits for me.. I love the chirren

• Who Dat

She’s getting big
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She is 7 in SORAS years.

• libra80sbaby

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————————
    I agree, but chile my nerves aint what they used to be. She be good to go after rockin her curly fro for a few days. THEN she lets me comb it

• SOTHERNGRL

She looks cute from what I can see. Sandra do you even know how old the people are because I’m 44 and I never remember Jay and I being the same age and I know he was never older than me. IJA.

• DownBottom

Cute! Sag Season baby, in FULL effect :shakebutt:

• MSVALLDAY

Gigi26 says:

Cute boots! I love kids dressed as…kids.
    Her hair is fine Sandra, she rockin a wash n go
    _____________________________________________________

Yo azz been out of control all day today.

• MissHarlem

This is toooo damn adorable :love: giving me all kinds of baby fever. Settle down uterus settle down

• libra80sbaby

KayCeiSoul says:

——————-
    :rofl: :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

(((((((((((((((
    This chit made me gauffaw. Cause I can see this

• rwilliams4782

Yea Jay is around 44 because he was 28 when he came out with hard knock life about 15 or 16 years ago

• MissHarlem

Oh and Im feeling Blue’s hair. That will be my daughter’s hairstyle for the first 3 years with me wearing a shirt that says fck off bitches.

Jay the same age as my sister…. :yes: I can’t even tell you her age though :shrugs: I know its in the 40’s

• Who Dat

My daughter acts a fool, but that azz still getting that hair combed one of the drawbacks of being a young lady….. she just has to cry
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My mama aint play that either. And she raised 3 daughters and a niece. And my sister has hair like Buckwheat and Chaka Khan procreated. From what I understand (she is 12 years older than me…and the oldest) She used to get her azz beat like an extra on Roots. Daily. Twice on Sunday cause you gotta get done for church and then at night for school tomorrow. :spank: <<< my mama like sitcho azz up heah.

• SOTHERNGRL

Settle down uterus settle down
    *************
    Did you tell it this in @DTTS voice cause thats how I heard it and Ive never even heard her speak.

• DoNotDeleteMe

‘dreadlocked tomboy’

Auntie…. :no:

• rwilliams4782

In blues defense.. I have naturally curly hair sometimes when it appears that we don’t comb it we do.. it just looks like that.. Its soft but just humidity.. Bey needs to buy her a Denman brush and call it a day

• IsThisThingOn…

MissHarlem says:

__________________________

:ghost:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

My Ivy Princess :love: Next in line to the throne. I luv her. I luv her Mammy :love: Queen Bey :bow: This generations Daniel Boone :love:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I have a bone to pick with you :mad:

• rwilliams4782

My hair is a mess right now.. I can’t find anything that doesn’t produce snow in my head.. I hate to have a product that gets flaky

• Smonae

:rofl: Daniel Boone

• OutsidetheBox

Blue’s hair looks too tight for a denman. Even with teeth removed it would snatch her curls out.

my sister has hair like Buckwheat and Chaka Khan procreated.

Chile :ghost:

• Eye of Heart

Got my azz pooped in the top of my head with the brush many a times. I think that’s why I love my short hair til this day. Ain’t nobody gat time to be tryna comb no hurr

• OutsidetheBox

I love kids dressed as…kids.
    ________

Hear here. :yes:

• rwilliams4782

I have the wide one.. Just throw some water on it and it slides right thru..

• Smonae

But Jeniee the power of detangler on some thick curly hair, I’ve found gold :nun:

Hell I will be using it on mines too

• MissHarlem

SOTHERN :lol: I forgot she fonts that

*popped not pooped. :lol:

• Who Dat

Thanks for the Jody post downstairs Sandra. I done went and found my Jody Watley song “It All Begins With You”…next Imma dance to her baby favah song “Dance Electric” by Andre Cymone.

:danban:

IN MY CUBIE. IDGAF.

:lol: Mind bown.. :eek:

Smonae says:

Hell I will be using it on mines too

What detangler do you use ….. ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My mama aint play that either. And she raised 3 daughters and a niece. And my sister has hair like Buckwheat and Chaka Khan procreated. From what I understand (she is 12 years older than me…and the oldest) She used to get her azz beat like an extra on Roots. Daily. Twice on Sunday cause you gotta get done for church and then at night for school tomorrow. <<< my mama like sitcho azz up heah.

I :love: Mama Dub :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You say the baby hair done loc’d up :rofl: :stop:
    That jacket is too cute :heart: I am finna make Taken 2 one
    *whips out some thumb tacks and a XS members only jacket*
    **hand over my mouth excited** She bout to kill deez toddler hoes :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

We gotta stop talkin bout the kids
    I AIN’T GOT TO NOTHING BUT STAY BLACK AND DIE :cuss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MSVALLDAY says:

Settle down uterus settle down

• OutsidetheBox

I have the wide one.. Just throw some water on it and it slides right thru..

Gotta have slide right thru hair too. Throw some water on my hair and it just says thank you. You still aint “combing or brushing” me tho. :nono: :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:nono: I don’t wanna hear shyt else a bout a child hair at this point. Better than the mothers who pull hair into half ponytails :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

What detangler do you use ….. ?

I wanna know too tombout Gold! :eek: Spill it! :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We gotta stop talkin bout the kids
    I AIN’T GOT TO NOTHING BUT STAY BLACK AND DIE

I read that in my mama voice when she was lecturing me :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

SOTHERNGRL says:

According to the New York DMV, Jay Z is 48.

Chile I tried to put my own individual lashes on the other day and some of the glue in my eye chile :eek: but I am determined to learn how to do them …… I’m getting me some tonight :yes: and try again

• rwilliams4782

I remember when I was small I didn’t want my hair combed my grandma use to pop my knuckes with that black goody’s comb..

48 :ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

Chile I love the black goody’s comb, I use it on my daughter’s hair :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

eniefrumdabloc says:

My daughter acts a fool, but that azz still getting that hair combed

My 1-year-old niece will let me pass a comb thorough her curly hair. She stands there and makes faces but she doesn’t cry. The women in my family are tough as nails. :yes:

• MissHarlem

Better than the mothers who pull hair into half ponytails

^ uggghhh I hate seeing babies in tight ponytails. Edges cant even get a chance to grow

• Eye of Heart

San ah make ya dance says:

You talmbout them ones that be putting they 2 week old in tight azz ponytails? Them ones who NEVER give they childs edges a chance? Them Heauxs?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I am finna make Taken 2 one
    *whips out some thumb tacks and a XS members only jacket*
    **hand over my mouth excited** She bout to kill deez toddler hoes

*****************************

Ok den, but gone ‘head and go to Michael’s for the supplies, & make sure you hit the aisle with all the pattern books. Mama Tina got one sitting juuuuust so, right below the Bedazzler Infinity.

Don’t have Take 2 getting stung all in the back from those tacks and shyt. :no:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

@Jennie Yeen tell me the Soul Train Music Awards was hittin like this :mad: Whats the purpose of our weekly meetings if ween talm bout ish but d.ck and food. I mean yeah, I luv them both,,,but damn. Jon B???? They brought out some true Blue eyed soul,,,Unlike the faux wigger you luv Justin…Chile,,,But enough about him…You know Jon is from Dena??? Which is just a hop skip and 2 freeway jumps away from the Grape…Girl…Hes family :fistbump: Blk fam, not d in the booty fam…Anyway, then they brought out Bobby Caldwell :eek: If I was wearing panties, Id have thrown them at the screen…Oh…This would have been complete if The Ivory Queen were still with us :-( She was from Venice you know…Shoreline…Yup, she was fam. Rest her soul…Cali churns out the best ones :love:

• OutsidetheBox

7 likes getting her hair done but she does not like the combing which needs to be done… to get it done. And I’m not finna whoop her bout that. Certain chit, I will tag you. Dead in your chit. :box: But a kid dont wanna have a sore scalp just to have an acceptable style, I can feel that.

• libra80sbaby

:spank: <<< my mama like sitcho azz up heah.
    ———————————
    HOLLERING :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———-
    :yes: Them heauxs be using rubber bands too. That shyt aint made for black folks :nono: And 1 year olds too

Better than the mothers who pull hair into half ponytails
    _________

No San. They hair done. I can see the gel. And the bumps round they edges that say its done. They good. :eek:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Make it last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

• Smonae

@Jenie Kidz Organics

Its supposed to have shea butter & olive oil in it, I’ll post it on Twitta later for u :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

According to the New York DMV, Jay Z is 48.

_________________________________

And as much as Auntie go to the DMV all tear ’round? You thank she AIN’T gone trust all thangs DMV!? Huh. :coffee:

The DMV is accurate. :yes: He’s a ol’ azz cratapoostah. <—PootieTang

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———
    My sis in law steady in my 6 month niece hair :blink: Bish you don’t even do your hair :no: What you so excited for

• IsThisThingOn…

“I am finna make Taken 2 one
    *whips out some thumb tacks and a XS members only jacket*
    **hand over my mouth excited** She bout to kill deez toddler hoes”
    ____________________________

:rofl: thumb tacks tho’?! :no:
    surely CPS will be down to the daycare waiting on you :hahaha:

Too easy. :eek:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

@Jennie Yeen tell me the Soul Train Music Awards was hittin like this

I haven’t seen it myself :shrugs: only Tamar’s weak azz performance….. I recorded last night….. I may watch it tonight …. I heard it was good

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

The women in my family are tough as nails.

———-
    :blink:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

That is not Jacci Mcghee :nono:

• Eye of Heart

@San, I can not stand that ish!! That and give damn babies micros, crochets and shyt! When I see babies with weave in they head it makes me wanna sprarta kick the damn parent. :cuss:

Smonae says:

@Jenie Kidz Organics

:thankyou:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

RIGHT :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

freeway jumps away from the Grape…Girl…Hes family

:rofl: this brought back grape street memories :rofl: BREN went HAM that die *tears*

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Booooooooooooooo I like Faith, but naw :nono:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Ky I’on care if them tacks get Taken2. You see SR said her niece take a comb like a soldier. Mine ain’t finna be left behind. She ain’t no punk sissy …
    My baby with her back open trying to be like SR1 :whip:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Eye of Heart don’t get me started, this some personal ish on my end :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

TOOO X1000 :lol:

• MissHarlem

me wanna sprarta kick the damn parent

^^ Like how I did Man’s wife?!! :rofl:

Smonae I saw what the bottle looks like on Amazon :yes: I am headed to the beauty supply store today :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And the bumps round they edges that say its done. They good

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

My sis in law steady in my 6 month niece hair

********************************

This aggravates me to no end San…to see an infant with 60 trillion hair bows and hair all snatched up. :mad:

Leave that baby hair alone! Soft spot wide open and they snatched the brain up in a damn french braid.

• OutsidetheBox

The DMV just told you Jay’s age? No privacy laws or nothing? :eek: Ask about Bey please. TIA.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———-
    Me too Kay, we take her hair down everytime she’s around us.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Like how I did Man’s wife?!! :rofl:
    But she ain’t fall tho. You hit her in that wide byke and bout broke your leg huh friend :kona:

• Eye of Heart

@San, Personal to me too. I started wearing weave at such a young age that for the longest I wouldn’t feel comfortable without it. Talk about fuggin up a kids self esteem :no:

• OutsidetheBox

My chirren little sister. :facepalm: I aint never seen this baby hair. She like three. Maybe even four. And her mama obsessed with it. Talk about putting your hangups on your chirren. :no:

I think thats one of the first times I wet my panties here :rofl: :rofl:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

Chile that ninja went all sorts of gay gangsta that day :rofl: Had his pink flag in his pocket, his wig cokked to the side…he was sweatin, cursin,,,lit several blk candles, and then dipped like aint nuthin happen…had the nerve to walk away switchin harder than Fantasia in that hood boy video,,,,Chile :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

me wanna sprarta kick the damn parent

^^ Like how I did Man’s wife?!
    ______

I musta missed that :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
    :yes: :(

• OutsidetheBox

Soft spot wide open and they snatched the brain up in a damn french braid.

:rofl: :rofl: OMGAWD that aint funny Kay :rofl:

• MissHarlem

MISTAKEN :wail: my leg still in a splint

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

Me too Kay, we take her hair down everytime she’s around us.

:yes: As yall should.

I stopped talking to my kid’s aunt..sunt my baby home with a perm. Where they do that at? Bitch you wanted to be enemies.

• Smonae

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Smonae I saw what the bottle looks like on Amazon I am headed to the beauty supply store today
    —————————

I was combing rightt thru her hair, she was still clowning tho, showing her azz in front of her daddy :coffee:

• SOTHERNGRL

According to the New York DMV, Jay Z is 48.
    ((((((((
    O.K. I guess they know what they talking about. ****mumbling under my breath I still dont think its right*****

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

BREN :chase: you just made me yelp. real turrs now real turrs

OTB that day solidified my love for him :rofl:

EYE yea I kicked her in the back and said we are sparta and I aint hear from her since :shrug:

• Eye of Heart

My chirren little sister. I aint never seen this baby hair. She like three. Maybe even four. And her mama obsessed with it. Talk about putting your hangups on your chirren.

_____

My cousins daughter. :facepalm: She’s about 4 or 5 I think and that PO baby already go struggle edges. :no: But she love getting that wish put in her head cause she’s been having it since about. Maybe younger.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
    :shocked: You lying right!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I tried to put my own individual lashes on the other day and some of the glue in my eye chile but I am determined to learn how to do them …… I’m getting me some tonight and try again
    ___________________________

girl i aint about that diy life. call myself taping my tetas so i can wear a open byke shirt.

i only got one tittie done. the other one told me nobody puts baby in the corner :cuss: :boobs:

^^ I’m learning to hate your font Blossom :rofl:

• DownBottom

:whistle: i got the right, to put up a fight
    but not quite, cause you cut off my light
    but my sight, is better tonight
    And I might, see you in my nightmares
    Oh how did you get there, cause we were once a fairytale
    But this is fairwelllllllll

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

serious tho. one tittie went rogue.

• MsB2u

her hair looks ok for 2 year old

• godiva

SANDRAROSE YOU BETTER BE GLAD THAT AINT MY CHILD YOU LOVE TO CRITICIZE BABY I WOULD SEEK YOU OUT AND DO DAMAGE YOU NEED TO REALLY EVALUATE YOUR LIFE I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOUR FACE ENDED UP ON A BLOG AS BEING MISSING HURT OR ANYTHING ELSE ONE DAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

• MrsL

I still can’t believe that baby’s name is Blue Ivy. I used to think that they actually named her something else and that “Blue Ivy” was just a cover up name.

• free

IsThisThingOn… says: I think little Miss Blue Carter is adorable (and her curls don’t appear, to me, to be ‘locked’).

***************************

looks like a twist out after a few days. i love the entire look from the hair to the shoes.

• free

rwilliams4782 says: a fan gave her that at a concert. that was sweet of her to actually let her wear it

************************