Celebrity Style: La La Anthony, Kelly Rowland, Yandy Smith, Desean Jackson

aae3661e5c1f11e389941239b0cdd749_8

Sexy media personality La La Anthony posted this Instagram photo of herself rocking a royal dress from her 5th & Mercer collection. The form fitting dress features a zipper that spans the full length of the dress from neckline to hem. The dress is suitable for the boardroom or the VIP room at the club. The dress leaves everything to the imagination — a concept that many young women today can’t seem to grasp.

'The Today Show' Guests

Sultry singer Kelly Rowland was spotted in New York City for an appearance on ‘The Today Show.’ She wore a brown coat, black leather leggings and a fresh pair of Air Jordan Retro 5 “Oreos”. The basketball shoes feature black suede upper with translucent side accents and white outer soles. The signature Retro V midsole design is black with white speckles. The coveted shoes, which retail for $170, were released on Black Friday at select Foot Locker stores and online. You can bet Kelly didn’t have to wait in line overnight to buy her kicks.
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

Air Jordan Retro 5 Oreo

74a8bcba5ad611e38e060ea35adaf2af_8

Love & Hip Hop NY star Yandy Smith is also dabbling in the women’s wear fashion business with her own clothing line called YS by Simply Intricate. Here she models a red and white jumpsuit from her clothing line.

deseanjackson1

When NFL star Desean Jackson isn’t catching touch downs for the Philadelphia Eagles, he relaxes off the field in designer brands that won’t hurt your wallet. The wide receiver rocked a $68 Born Fly The Hellboy Crewneck with faux leather detailing, black denim jeans and glittery Christian Louboutin Sneakers ($2,795).

deseanjackson2

Source: Yo Don Bleek

• FuturedocDonte

I like yandy but them duck lips :nono:

• Smonae

La looks good, she must’ve had her azz re-shaped cause it dont look so off in this pic :thumbsup:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

its cute and i like the electric blue color but you can wear a dress with a zipper on your booty to the boardroom? :huh:

times a changing, chile. yes they is.

wonder what happened to yandy’s “pud” and olivia. they still breathing :thinking:

Kelly has a weird hairline :thinking: :blink: she needs bangs

• rwilliams4782

Yandy and lil mama got the same daddy :tea:

• MSVALLDAY

Love that blue dress! I’d rock that jumpsuit Yandy has on too.

I like those air Jordans :yes:

• rwilliams4782

Love me some Kelly but she need to wear her hair down.. Love me some chocolate

rwilliams4782 says:

Yandy and lil mama got the same daddy

:thinking: they do favor

• rwilliams4782

Desean Jackson? Chile I thought that was Big Sean

• MsLolo

I love that color!

• Smonae

Desean Jackson saw a youtube of him, he had a wack rapper battling against Meek’s Lil Snupe,, chit was hilarious :hahaha: oh how he got embarrassed in T.I.’s basement :no:

That hairline is even all the way across…… that shyt looks weird :blink:

• Bigbadwolf

The dress is suitable for the boardroom or the VIP room at the club.
    ________________________________
    I :love: Sandra. Lala is wearing that dress. I would most def rock that and Kelly’s J’s

• Smonae

Jenie

:yes: very weird

• The Pearl!

ok…this bothered me yesterday — Kelly’s coat — dammit, is it a new fashion “statement” to leave the tailor tacks on the pockets? I was taught to remove those — isn’t this like folk walkin around with the designer’s label on the top of the sleeve of a coat?

• rwilliams4782

Is that Karlie Redd beside Yandy?

• sassyshe

Yandy is doing what she can since she no longer has mendeecees drug money at her disposal no more plus it dont seem like the feds have much of a case but them and that overpriced lawyer will milk yandys coffers for as long as they can

I’d rock that red/white jumpsuit outta town :tea:
    ======
    WHERE’S TY? :eek:

• Bigbadwolf

:hahaha: Why is that chick looking like that? Did they catch at a bad moment or was the pic supposed to look like that

• Bad Influence

Lala has carved herself into a beauty :yes:

yeah @Jenie…ion like that bun on Kelly.

Pearl :hug:
    I was taught to leave the ones that you couldn’t see, so that the suit or coat would fall better, and not get outta shape in the pockets :shrug:

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    When it’s new, I have a tendency to just throw it on and walk out of the door too… Stickers and tags and all :ashamed:

• Hershey

Yandy’s jumpsuit is hideous, looks like she has a built in fanny pack inside of it :no:

Smonae says:

La looks good, she must’ve had her azz re-shaped

• sassyshe

Is that Karlie Redd beside Yandy?

by rwilliams4782
    __________________________________________________
    That girl is way too fresh faced to be Karlie Redd

Stickers and tags and all :ashamed:
    ====
    You be Excited :yahoo: Doc? :lol:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man :mad: I am so pissed. Yams was like 49cent per lb last week. I think I bought way too many…So…I made 4 pies for TG…Had a gang of yams left, so I was like fugg it,,,,Imma make four more…I didnt think there was such a thing as too much filing,,,However, I think thats what I did. While making um, my greedy ass was like yasssss these gone be thick n bomb,,,But,,,Jen,,,I think theyre too thick…I should have cooked um longer considering,,,Man,,,They still good to the taste, But kinda gooey vs solid,,,Im so mad,,,I just knew…Last night I was like,,,Imma let them chill, then have a piece with my coffee…Im mad :-(

:pigsfly: bbl

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

something is OFF with yandy’s face :coffee:

Djac :yahoo:

5th & Mercer collection
    _______

I gotta say everything has looked ..nice. :huh: :thinking:

something is OFF with yandy’s face
    ________

Tons of concealer..unblended..pooling beneath her eyes.

• SOTHERNGRL

Sexy media personality La La Anthony.
    ************
    @Sandra what is wrong with you. You being so nice to LaLa lately.

• The Pearl!

@DTTS :hug: Exactly! Leave the invisible ones in place so that you don’t put a buncha shyt in the pockets and ruin the shape of the garment…but ain’t Kelly’s threads ‘posed to be snipped away? :shrug:

Bren you talm bout Yams :thinking:

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:pigsfly: bbl

Bye Ashy :bye:

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

—-

__
    Say it ain’t so, Futcha!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I didnt think there was such a thing as too much filing
    _________

Did you increase the binder(s) when you increased the potatos?

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

Hershey says:

but then you gotta remember all that ass yandy is carrying around behind her to understand why the front is pulling like that. if she got the front tightened up to fit then the she probably couldnt pull it up over her booty.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Orange Blossom says:

The zipper is the full length of the dress. :lol:

• DownBottom

Isn’t Kelly engaged? :tea:

Lala dress looks like my marching dress :yes: that dress is cute

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bren you talm bout Yams :thinking:

Uh, duh :tea: I make the best sweet tater pies…Usually. But this batch :smack: FML. I aint gone never land a man with fauxpas like this :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

is it a new fashion “statement” to leave the tailor tacks on the pockets?
    ________

Its by design. Its suppossed to help keep a clean look. To me these things arent practical. Sewed shut pockets..ugh..unless its a skirt or something that needs a clean finish. Catch 22. :lol:

I always cut them off on skirt splits tho. Always.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And got sewn together by a 10 year old girl most likely named Ling Xiao in Vietnam who got paid 25 cent to do so.

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Bren you talm bout Yams :thinking:

Yes you will :hug:

• FuturedocDonte

something is OFF with yandy’s face
    ________
    Tons of BOTOX

Fixed that for you :coffee:

• Bad Influence

Yandy needs a few more oz of hair in that head. not as many oz as Porsha from RHOA tho. I wanna throw a yam at the side of Porsha’s head. :kona: she annoys me :lol:

DB :waves:

• Who Dat

Stay strong Ling Xiao.

________

I was looking at jumpsuits on Nasty Gal and ASOS yesterday and I was left thinking they designing a lot of jumps like this now. :huh: Eww. :no:

• rwilliams4782

when you have a fat pum pum you have to be careful bout those jumpsuit.. cat suit can turn into a camel suit real quick

• Bad Influence

@Kdub, pretty much.. :preach:

• Gigi26

Lala’s dress is giving me life! Go head on Fish eyes!!! I might just cop that for the NYE with mah baby :yes:

Yandy looks like a blow fish with her yuck mouf :no: I know her breaf stank!

And Desean Jackson is a loser.

Kelly still has her edges so I won’t comment on anything else. Go head on sista.

• FuturedocDonte

Shar-quanda uploaded another fight video to her Facebook page :smack: where are her dayum parents :cuss:

Tons of BOTOX

Fixed that for you
    ______

But but I can see the concealer right there.. :lol:

Botox paralyzes your muscles and stops em from contracting, Yandy’s lines are still visible. :shrug:

_______

She chose that. :tea:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bren you talm bout Yams

you never really know with Brenden. you gotta read between the lines and match it up with the pictures on the wall like Kaiser Sose. by the time you figure it out he’s already gone.

he’s probably talking about the new world order and weon eem know it. that boy smaht! :yes:

• Bad Influence

Stay strong Ling Xiao.

u was almost shyt :hahaha:

Gigi!! :hug: how are ya suga?

• FuturedocDonte

Stay strong Ling Xiao.
    —-
    :crying: kdub makes me soooooo sick

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Yandy irks my spirit. Is there any truth to Desean and Ashanti dating?

Desean Jackson, you look a bit zooted. *giggles*

Ahh I slay me. *deep sigh*

with mah baby

:eek: Well then. Glad to see that update. :popcron: Thats HUGE Gigs. You called him BABY. :love: ON THE BLOG.

• FuturedocDonte

Why Yandy mouth look so long… Like the joker off the dark knight

• Who Dat

She chose that.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep. And Nike continues to pay her what they do.

We are >>>>>> <<<<<<<<

Fugg them and their blood sneakers.

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: I went back up and read it again. Yall make me sick. :lol: Its yams.

• OutsidetheBox

Shar-quanda uploaded another fight video to her Facebook page where are her dayum parents

:blink: Say word.

• Who Dat

u was almost shyt
    kdub makes me soooooo sick

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

When NFL star Desean Jackson isn’t catching touch downs for the Philadelphia Eagles, he relaxes off the field in designer brands that won’t hurt your wallet. The wide receiver rocked > glittery Christian Louboutin Sneakers ($2,795).

:eek:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Working at McDonald’s.

• Bad Influence

@OTb, I noticed that her had her a “mah baby” too! gwan head nah @Gigi. :love: love is all’odat!

• FuturedocDonte

• MissHarlem

That trend with zipper on the back of dresses aint going nowhere huh. Yrs later I still like :yes: aint got nothing else

Gigi26 says:

Lala’s dress is giving me life! Go head on Fish eyes!!!

• cougar lover

:headphone:

“I ain’t buying no Cristal
    Tell me what you drinking, hoe
    My niggas spent about ten thou’
    Put him in a Lincoln, hoe
    Stove on like a steak on it
    Wrapped up with the tape on it
    Staying up with the baking soda”

:yes:

• Gigi26

BI :happy: I iz well! Ya girl workin out n shyt trying to keep it tight for tha holiday lol How are ya boo? Long time *Ming lee voice*

@OTB: Yeah that’s mah thang :rofl: ON THE BLOG! lmaoo

Dubb log off :ghost:

• Bad Influence

“Fugg them and their blood sneakers.”
    @Kdub..

LISTEN BISH! :dead:

fcking blood tennis shoes. :chase:

Yandy irks my spirit.

:lol: Why? Just curious…no *whatever I need to insert here to let you know I’m just chatting the time by* :lol: Fr fr.

:no: <–looking around.. Yall member I told yall bout mah friend I kinda fell out with when I told her to abort an early pregnancy? :ashamed: <–not really. Well that didnt happen, the baby is lovely. The daddy is not interested. Absolutely awkawrd whenever we are around each other now. :| #noadvice2014 #keepyourmouthshut

• SOTHERNGRL

Why Yandi up there with duck lips.

• Who Dat

Go head on Fish eyes!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

those Jays are tough, its been a good year for 5’s this year Bel Airs were the best drop this year

I think I am the only sneaker head here in Sandras Playground though

Working at McDonald’s.
    _________

THATS IT DUBB :rofl: :rofl: :box: <—fighting you for that spot at mcd's when I get fired for hollering.

• Who Dat

Yandy irks my spirit.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She makes my souls itch.

Yes plural.

Sandra got multiple. Why I cant?

• OutsidetheBox

That trend with zipper on the back of dresses aint going nowhere huh. Yrs later I still like aint got nothing else
    ________

:yes: Even the yt power ladies love it, its safely mainstream.

• MissHarlem

KAB :no: you aint most chicks like myself are reformed sneaker heads.I mostly wear heels or cute flats but en route to work I got my sneaks on. Today is my throwback airmax to and fro work

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

I tell ppl to “consider their options” all the time. all babies may be blessings but all situations they come into aint blessed.

• §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß

This made me yelp :rofl: Its kinda true. Gotta go…later :lol:

• MissHarlem

Even the yt power ladies love it, its safely mainstream

Looks better on our kind of bodies though…mine specifically :lol:

• Who Dat

I think I am the only sneaker head here in Sandras Playground though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am a reformed sneaker head. I had a problem. A SERIOUS ONE. I pure had dudes in awe of my sneaker collection. They walk in my room and be like :wtf: in the Love and Basketball tomboy hail going on in here?

• IsThisThingOn…

@Gigi26:

She giveth: “Lala’s dress is giving me life!” :yes:

AND… she taketh away: “Go head on Fish eyes!!!” :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Put together everybody money that way erybody lasts
    Get to talking about a math test, that way everybody pass :whistle:

:yes:

• The Pearl!

@OTB says:

I always cut them off on skirt splits tho. Always.

***********

Um, and offa coat vents, too, please!?!?

• cougar lover

oh and i like them jordans too… that is all!

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

MissHarlem says:

Even the yt power ladies love it, its safely mainstream

Looks better on our kind of bodies though…mine specifically

:rolleyes: this leo bish right here. boy i tell ya :rofl:

• Bad Influence

i hear ya @Gigi :yes: maintaining ya shexay! i was on the same until i decide that my boyfriend is better off a corpse *sneer* but yes, it has been long time. now u have bah-freen! #minglee

________

:yes: My heels dont even touch the ground outside unless I leave for lunch or clubbing or something. :lol: Lamb peanut butter bottoms :fistbump:

• OutsidetheBox

Um, and offa coat vents, too, please!?!?
    _________

*looks at sleeveless shirt* Sure I got a few long coats. Ok maybe one. :lol: Not really an issue in this weather. :lol: It’ll be 81 tomm. 79 today.

• misee

:blink:

• rwilliams4782

I got those jordans but im known to have buys remorse..hell I dont go anywhere but work and home

mine specifically

:chase: :crying1:

• The Pearl!

OTB — zooted! one of my all-time favorite :smoke: words!!!

• MissHarlem

ORANGE :rofl: confession memba yesterday about the pet peeves with hanging pics of just you in the house….well that was me just not in the kitchen or bathroom. I now only have 3 pics of myself in the house :lol: Work in progress….or not

• cougar lover

:party:

• OutsidetheBox

Yandy’s friend in the black is sessy. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: Hi Hoochies!! and roses :D
    i thought SandriTa Shook the table on meh!!

:phew: had my log in wrong.

Yandy looks nice up top

• cougar lover

rwilliams4782 says:

I got those jordans but im known to have buys remorse
    ——————–

i don’t buy ‘em, i just admire them from a distance :yes:

• MissHarlem

It’ll be 81 tomm. 79 today

:chase: braggin ass

• OutsidetheBox

i hear ya @Gigi maintaining ya shexay! i was on the same until i decide that my boyfriend is better off a corpse *sneer* but yes, it has been long time. now u have bah-freen! #minglee

:rofl: :rofl: You betta not bother than man. :rofl:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

This made me yelp :rofl: Its kinda true. Gotta go…later

Bye Ashy :bye:

• luVn_liFe…

. Absolutely awkawrd whenever we are around each other now.
    ~~~~~~
    EwH” R u two real cool. can you just slowly purge her from ur space?
    IDK
    just wondering
    Seems it WOULD BE Awkward!

I now only have 3 pics of myself in the house

Send the others to me. Look at me helping a friend in need. :lol:

• Gigi26

The daddy is not interested.
    ——————————–
    Well she gonna learn the hard way :no:

And you remember my friend that got pregnant with her jumpoff n he was a deadbeat n had another kid on the way with his girlfriend? Well yeah that bytch of a girlfriend is running around tellin ppl that his FIRST CHILD is his NIECE. And the bytch nigga ain’t doin shyt to stop it.

She must be beat, yes pregnant and all. Lousy ass hoes :no:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

I love a chick who can wear a dope pair of sneakers all day and come get fly with me and throw a even better pair of heels on..

I have a foot fetish but with shoes on lol I guess that’s weird

• The Pearl!

Orange says:

***
    B-b-but it don’t sound like @OTB said it quite that way? Who was it that told Auntie yesterday that it’s the WAY you say what you SAY that makes the difference?

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Imo Yandy looks tragic. Her fashion is questionable and the way she stands in her confessional on the show with her shoulders all hunched up…look like she got a hump and no neck. Idk. That whole situation with her baby daddy/finace mercenary or whatever his name is just messed up. She seems simple in some ways.

• luVn_liFe…

MissHarlem says:It’ll be 81 tomm. 79 today
    ~~~~
    :wave: stankBug it’s hotter than Satans balls here tew!
    chillle

• MissHarlem

I got pics for you alright :coffee:

heyyy FIANCE <–covering my ass

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Excuse the typos I’m phone posting in sneak while in training.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

rwilliams4782 says:

———————————————–

I have over 10 pair I have owned for over a year and never worn I got a real issue

• Gigi26

————————–
    Yes yes I have bah-freen, treat me real good :yes: Annoys my soul sometimes but that’s mah nigga :yes:

Got a new job so I had to settle in before going on tha rose nah mean, I really like it here, much better than the other fukk ass agency I was at.. :rollseyes:

• OutsidetheBox

but all situations they come into aint blessed.
    _________

:| I untagged myself on a post going off on him. Naw son. He pretty much told you he wasnt fukking with you like that. I think I possed to be choosing sides. Shoot dude bout to get married. Aint no sides, folk.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE confession memba yesterday about the pet peeves with hanging pics of just you in the house….well that was me just not in the kitchen or bathroom. I now only have 3 pics of myself in the house Work in progress….or not

:lol: a hot conceited mess!

my friend that does this is a leo too (we have the same bday). i know your type. :tea:

when we first met i thought i would hate her but i love her :happy: im buying her “subtle” by maxwell ****son for xmas. it looks like her but its not.

• OutsidetheBox

i thought SandriTa Shook the table on meh!!

had my log in wrong.

:rofl: :wave:

• Gigi26

Pretty Brown Eyes: Yandy has dope fashions sometimes…but she is the epitome of a good girl who likes bad guys. Now this one is biting her in the ass. :no: Stupid move Yandy, Corporate Thugs do exist boo

• cougar lover

Gigi26 says:

Well she gonna learn the hard way :no:

She must be beat, yes pregnant and all. Lousy ass hoes :no:
    ———————————–

he need to get sharkeisha on her azz :box:

• rwilliams4782

I can say yandi dresses better she use to dress like she had a credit card at body central and charlotte russe

• OutsidetheBox

EwH” R u two real cool. can you just slowly purge her from ur space?

IDK
    just wondering
    Seems it WOULD BE Awkward!

It is!!! :hide: She is my ace in the hole, for most parts. You know im light on social :lol: I have put a lot of distance in between us tho..not this situation alone, you know how ppl grow apart. :yes: I mentioned it tho cause the dude just did a bit of time and got out and I think she was thinking things was gonna be diff. :|

Orange Blossom says:

MissHarlem says:
    :lol: a hot conceited mess!

I have pictures of myself in the house :kona:

• MissHarlem

KAB not weird at all

LUVN :kiss: hey boo I like that name for me :love:

PRETTY she is a simple chick and sad part is her potential is cray.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

Maxwell d-eye-c-k-son is an artist. sheesh

• OutsidetheBox

Well she gonna learn the hard way

She must be beat, yes pregnant and all. Lousy ass hoes

:crying1: :crying1: Lawd. Devil let us go.

• luVn_liFe…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :facepalm:
    lorT

where is HIS?? His Ima be on ur side the 23-27th :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

MissHarlem says: LUVN :kiss: hey boo I like that name for me :love:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Of course u do, U aint right :happy:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

yandy is a good girl? :huh:

gigi must be in a good mood today.

• Gigi26

Lala needs to wear sunglasses, I think that would make her look perfect, her eyes bother me. Well her face does but the eyes just throw it all overboard :thumbsup:

_________

:lol: Pearl :hahaha: I dint say it quite that way.. thas my bad and everybody around me thats know us got on me about my stance too. I was feeling like look friend you aint me, we have different circumstances, dont just add cause you see somebody else “making” it. You dont know my struggle..and besides my kids have willing fathers. :facepalm:

• The Pearl!

Look at the middle picture of Lala…is it the length of her dress (which I really like)…cuz her torso looks long as hell and her ass is low-slung like it wants to sweep the ground

• Gigi26

:hahaha: Orange, like straight n narrow in terms on paper, no record n shyt…Manfeces is a dude that is beneath her on paper but he made money she gave him time…n pusscee. Now look at her. Last season damn near every girl on the show he smashed, and they were sloppy bytches! She gotta do better :no:

Like he used to fukk that piss colored wig wearer Rashida :no:

:lol: @simple. :hahaha:

:newpost:

• The Pearl!

Gigi says:

that piss colored wig wearer Rashida

*********
    :rofl: and :haha:

• MissHarlem

ORANGE :lol: that tickles me bc all my friends and esp the 3 main ones hated my ass. All told me you just look stank and you have a idgaf attitude and that annoys people. Ffwd years later and we as thick as thieves and they love my ass. The ones you dont like usually end up to be your ace :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: :newpost:

subtle by maxwell di.ckson
    ________

Thats beautiful! :yes:

• rwilliams4782

:facepalm: lawd they up here snapping pictures of grandma In her casket..brb..dont want them knocking her out her casket

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

gigi you know yandy is a dirty foot hoe with clean feet. i like yandy but i know enough to know that her and mercenary (lol!) are the same kinda person.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

Thats beautiful!
    ___________________________
    i got it from haute look dot com a while back. they have maxwell D on overstock too :thumbsup:

she gonna love it :happy:

• rwilliams4782

I only fug with yandy bc she reps my alma mater..I respect her hustle

• AlluringlySweet

I have a sweater dress that zips in the front… :thinking: is that still considered fashionable now?