Celebs Out & About: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Take Kids to Wildlife Park

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take The Kids To Currumbin Wildlife Park In Queensland

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were seen with their children visiting the Currumbin Wildlife Park in the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia on Friday. The family were taken to a section of the park not normally open to visitors, including the animal hospital, where the children played with the sick animals. Pax took a liking to a baby Joey whose mother was lost and it was orphaned like he was. Pictured here are Angelina Jolie, far right, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, left, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 2nd from left, and Pax Jolie-Pitt (holding baby kangaroo).

Pictured in the foreground are Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, left, twin Knox Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt. In the background are Zahara, Pax and Angelina with a zoo staff member.

Photos: INFphoto.com/MATRIX

• Angiegirl

Auntie, what is ur take on the way they are choosing to raise Shiloh?

• PARIAH

Zahara is a cutie.. so which one is Shiloh again? :think:

• Ms Peaches

“Pax took a liking to a baby Joey whose mother was lost and it was orphaned like he was”. -Just wrong I tell ya! Damn Sandra

• PARIAH

:smack: I guess I should have read the caption :hahaha:

• The Master Beta :D

Those kiddies are getting big but why that girl dressed like a boy why no shade for her but you call lil Blue a tomboy :huh:

• Angiegirl

@pariah, sHe is the one that is in the top pic in the front. The taller one with the straw hat. they have chosen to raise her as a boy :coffee:

Did Angelina get implants :blink:

• LadieLeo

‘member these are chirrens and we don’t talk about their hair not being done or the lack of shorts they have on…… :kona:

Brad Pitt still fine chile :phew: lawd have mercry

• MsB2u

Nice family

Jenny, I think she did when she had them removed :shrug:
    ==========
    Look at Z! :love:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Did Angelina get implants

*****************
    looks like she got a bad set….when you buy em them bad boys pose to sit up on your chin!

AnG :winky:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Brad Pitt still fine chile :phew: lawd have mercry

———–

:yes: chile :cosign:

• PARIAH

Thanks @Angie… I don’t understand how a parent can let a child make that decision at such a young age… not my kid so *shrug*

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Brad Pitt still fine chile lawd have mercry

******************************
    He is that but I hate when he has that I need a bath look going on…..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yall feel the ground shaking?
    :whistle: Touch what I never seen before… woke up and seen the sky SKY HIGH SKY HIGH

• BoogieNites

:yes: yepp, ang had a double mastectomy and boobjob earlier this year.. looks good, no ?? :yes:

:waves: Hey Leo, MsB, and Pariah
    ————
    :pigsfly: bbl

LadieLeo says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Brad Pitt still fine chile lawd have mercry
    ******************************
    He is that but I hate when he has that I need a bath look going on…..

I love everything about Brad including the stanky look….. I’d still hit :tea:

Angiegirl says:

***********************
    I sure hope they aren’t letting her swim in shorts with no shirt, she getting to big for that. Ion care how they raising her, lil boys don’t have boobs.

:waves: DTTS

• BoogieNites

i think so :shrug:

Zahara will be a model watch. Her skin is flawless. Now put some pants on her

:shocked: Flag on the play! :woot:
    :dead:
    =======
    :hi: Boogie:

I thought Ang had both of her :boobs: removed … :tea: I guess she bought some new ones :coffee: I hear that

I feel fat today :(

• deedeegirl

Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.

• BoogieNites

DTTS, :waves: !!

Caramel Rain says:

Zahara will be a model watch. Her skin is flawless. Now put some pants on her

********************
    Did you not read the :rules: I attempted to lay forth earlier bout the chirrens and their clothes and such?

• BoogieNites

think Ang still a freak-a-leek or nahh ?? :thinking:

deedeegirl says:

Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

• Angiegirl

LadieLeo says:

_______________________________

this was hillarious to me for some odd reason!

• MissHarlem

*in my Trini accent* I hate seeing pom pom shorts on lil ones :eyeroll:

In more important news I racked up in Barnes & Nobles :coffee:

LOL
    @ Ladie Leo… reverts to post #8. My bad. :lol:

I like Ang and Brad :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini?

7 jeniefrumdabloc says:

Did Angelina get implants
    ———
    Yes. b/c she was a “candidate” for breast cancer and the docs found a gene that made her prey of cancer. :sarcasm:

• Eye of Heart

Am I the only one bothered by Zahara’s super shorts shorts? :blink:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

DTTS :warning: How dare you leave me. I summon Doesn’t Talk To Strangers to come byke now :waiting:
    How you make that comment and leave me here with the aftermath/tremors? :rofl:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Omg omg omg I called WalMart to check the balance on my gift card, it looks as though Sandra done added another Hunnid :eek: either that or they made an error in my favor. Best Xmas Eva!!!!! Gonna go spend it now fo its too late :hi: I luv you Sandra :bye:

• MissHarlem

DEEDEE she sure did with her blood sucking ass :eyeroll: the masses may have forgot bout Angelina’s trife ass since she been all philantropy steez but not I nasty :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

Give Zahara about 8 years…chileeee :nun: she would make a beautiful model :yes:

Chile the prancing elites dun went a white town and performed in the Christmas Parade :no: this shyt is getting out of hand chile :no:

deedeegirl says:

Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.

That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Thank you Thank you White Jesus :hi: Bless his Holy name :hi:

• LadieLeo

In bout 25 years Shiloh gone be making the rounds on the talk show circuit as a born again evangelical saying her parents forced her into a lesbian lifestyle :tea:

Hey Bren poo :hug:

• Eye of Heart

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

deedeegirl says:

Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.

That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

He just turned 50 :yes:

Eye of Heart says:

Am I the only one bothered by Zahara’s super shorts shorts?

***************
    See #8 :rules:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

deedeegirl says:
    Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.
    That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

The hate is real in the fields :tea:

• MissHarlem

EYE :no: first thing I noticed before I fully clicked the damn post. Put some damn clothes on her

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:offtopic: Ya’ll remember back in the summer when I lent that guhl money b/c she gave me the okey doke about being down & out & then I seen her ass out shopping & living it up on my dime…. well this bish just called me (haven’t spoken to her ass since mind you) saying her lights finna get cut off & needs money :huh: this bish got nerve :nono:

@BLANCHE
    “Give Zahara about 8 years…chileeee she would make a beautiful model ”

This sounds like something r. Kelly would say… :lol:

@man 50

• Blanche Devereaux

@Dem Babies is she for serious :huh: :karate:. I wouldve gone off :cuss: I’m just not that classy yet not to :lol:

@JENIE
    “Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.
    That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

The hate is real in the fields
    _________________________

Fifty sound like sixty. I just got it mixed up. Um, look at my pic, I ain’t got to hate on nair nigga.

• Eye of Heart

LadieLeo says:

Eye of Heart says:

Am I the only one bothered by Zahara’s super shorts shorts?

***************
    See #8

:lipssealed: Sawry :ashamed:

• Caramel Rain

Chile the prancing elites dun went a white town and performed in the Christmas Parade this shyt is getting out of hand chile
    ***********
    girl they from my hometown and got KICKED out the New Years Eve parade. Alabama is TOO conservative for that mess :no:

@DEM BABIES
    “Ya’ll remember back in the summer when I lent that guhl money b/c she gave me the okey doke about being down & out & then I seen her ass out shopping & living it up on my dime…. well this bish just called me (haven’t spoken to her ass since mind you) saying her lights finna get cut off & needs money this bish got nerve ”
    :facepalm:

So how much you gave her?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

———–
    Did you tell her *click* anything more you deserve a :whip:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Bren stop spending my money :chase: There is only so much Axe for Her perfume you can buy. And lesbe-honest.. those jeggings you got :nono: You need to leave the animal print to the skinny kids. You look like 5 dead hyenas sewn together on your thighs :stop:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, look at my pic, I ain’t got to hate on nair nigga.

Well alright boo :tea:

• Eye of Heart

56 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
    “Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.
    That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

The hate is real in the fields
    _________________________

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

*****************

OMG does she have kids? Will they be in the dark? I hate to hear stuff like that. You gone lend her the money to pay her light bill? Does she have a man/husband?! #nosey. :popcorn: That is sad tho

• MissHarlem

BOMB gave her more money yall :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

Nawl ion remember Bomb is she a family member or a friend

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
    “Vampire Angie sucked the hot right out of Brad Pitt. Ugh.
    That nigga pushin 60 years old ain’t he?

The hate is real in the fields
    _________________________

—————
    Nair nigga? Nair? Nair. Ok.

You should though with your balding self. You know what Nair is used for right? :rofl: ;)

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

So how much you gave her?
    :wails:
    No but for real… Soror how much :huh:
    @Razz: I told you I need an explanation of your AF announcement earlier :spank: Tell me what happened and why!

Caramel Rain says:

***********

Hell I don’t want to see that shyt either :shrugs: they should be coaching the young ladies (the routines) but Ion want to see that strutting down in no parade :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

So how much you gave her?

—————–

:huh: Bank of Bombshell closed the day she tried me the first time FOH :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

This sounds like something r. Kelly would say…

…….

I read my comment back like :blink:

@MISS H
    “BOMB gave her more money yall ”
    _________

Yup! She wants us to tell her she did the right thing and gettin her money back… one day.

• Eye of Heart

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I would have laughe REAL loud hung up :cell: and :hahaha: some more and tole her ass see if the light company will take that shyt you bought the last money you borrowed from me. :rollseyes:

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much
    —————-
    :rofl: I have so many things to add to this :wail:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

“Nair nigga? Nair? Nair. Ok.

You should though with your balding self. You know what Nair is used for right? “-Everyone

:facepalm:

… has someone ever stalked yall so much you just gave in and gave em some? I’m almost at that point…

• Caramel Rain

Hell I don’t want to see that shyt either they should be coaching the young ladies (the routines) but Ion want to see that strutting down in no parade
    .**************
    :lol: Jenie they was on the news talkin bout they were discriminated against. But them dudes can dance tho.. But its sick. Lemme know how it turn out :lol:

• MissHarlem

MAN :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Care you been watching either one of the soaps :popcorn:
    I been deleting Y&R.. boring :yawn: But once again they brought Steffy back to break up Liam and Hope. This time crazy Quinn :evil: But Liam figured it out and flew to get Hope… Luckily he got to her before she :hump: Wyatt… I am actually looking forward to going home to see if they finally get a chance to be together with no sabotage. Of course they will divorce right after but still :rofl:
    Oh and Ridge came back. Not old Ridge but new I suddenly have an accent cause the person playing me does Ridge :rolleyes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

***************************
    Probably done N’riched it on Christmas. Well you can watch them big tv’s and play them Xboxes with no electricity….she’ll be alright.

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much
    —————-
    I have so many things to add to this
    ***************
    Jeezy dont do it!! :lol:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Oh Misstake :kiss: Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. These cards have been such a blessing :love: Yo loss has been my gain :hi: I’m the happiest burl in the world :hi: Cherokee active wear! I thought this was exclusive to Target :eek: omg omg omg I luv Walmart :hi: They have the big and tall! THEY HAVE BIG AND TALL :love:

@Razz: I told you I need an explanation of your AF announcement earlier Tell me what happened and why!
    ————–
    I tole you AIR FORCE chile! :lol:

they are doing personnel cuts and with the criteria they have, I meet it for sitting in my rank as long as I have. :shrug: I am about to just use my GI bill and clepp some classes b/f they take that ish away too

• Eye of Heart

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much
    —————-
    I have so many things to add to this

I did too but I’m tryna be **** these last few days of 2013. :lol:

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much
    —————-
    I have so many things to add to this
    ***************
    :eek:
    My beard was DYED for St. Patrick’s Day! :facepalm:

And I’m CREOLE, like Beyonce.

********************************
    You only give a stalker stuff if your loving is bad cause if it’s good then they don’t gone try and kill you. But if it’s bad that’ll sho get em off your jock!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“Nair nigga? Nair? Nair. Ok.

————-
    With whom? :lol: certainly not EYE. must be speaking of the chick who put her arm around you. :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

So you a Irish nigga n shyt? Explains so much

————-

:ghost:

@LADIE
    “has someone ever stalked yall so much you just gave in and gave em some? I’m almost at that point…

********************************

:think:

I might have to just do the “3-pump-n-go.” Three quick thrusts and be outta there. Tell her that is my best cause DAYUM!

• MsB2u

Dtts
    :hi:

@EVERYONE

“With whom? certainly not EYE. must be speaking of the chick who put her arm around you.”

Don’t bring that chit up.
    :facepalm:

Now she tryin to change my wardrobe…

********************
    Let that be the story you tell :lol:

• MissHarlem

LADIE why you payin him mind? He shading RAZZ :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

They have the big and tall! THEY HAVE BIG AND TALL
    :hugs: :heart:

@Razz: I know air force mayne :blink: I meant what they cutting you for….. :lol:

• Eye of Heart

88 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LADIE

********************************

We all KNOW that is your BEST with them 3.25 inches. :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Man.. I see your “wife” on here with a new name. What happened :popcorn: Ya’ll through? You sad?

*about to work on my out of office message* EARLY :rofl:

• Blanche Devereaux

My GAWD I’m so sleepy I cant take it :cry: I gotta get some ZzZzQuil in my life or something because this right here :(

• MsB2u

Oh Misstake Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. These cards have been such a blessing Yo loss has been my gain I’m the happiest burl in the world Cherokee active wear! I thought this was exclusive to Target omg omg omg I luv Walmart They have the big and tall
    ———————–
    :huh:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

LADIE why you payin him mind? He shading RAZZ :lol:
    We all gotta try to reason at least once :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken! :hug: Girl I havent watched this week but I didnt FINALLY get caught up on B&B. Girl.. Hope is soo dumb. How you gone get mad b/c you SAW Liam and Steffy talking! I would have atleast went inside and been like, “what’s going on?” :blink: this heffa just leaves. Runs off with Wyatt. That’s who she wants anyways. I hope she :hump: Wyatt too before Liam got there :lol:

I dont even want Hope with Liam anymore. Just move on! Steffy and miraculously have kids again? Im like this is SEW dumb! And that new Ridge is NOT. Cute. BRING back Ron Moss with the chiseled face :lol:
    Can you believe Bill still wants powder puss!! :lol:

Chile I’m over Y&R. You know Adam was FIRED and Billy leaving so.. Meh?

MissHarlem says:

LADIE why you payin him mind? He shading RAZZ

********************************
    I ain’t go nothing else to do…you know how you be nice to the lil slow boy that bags groceries and ish.

@EYE
    “We all KNOW that is your BEST with them 3.25 inches. ”

:wtf:

3.FIVE inches… THREE POINT FIVE!

Most hoes be beggin me to take it out after that 3rd thrust. But yall in here talkin bout yall niggas got 8 and 9 inches. :lol:

***********
    That’s just enough to piss somebody off :blink:

• Eye of Heart

@Man, been taking hubby’s 8.5 for almost 12 years. :coffee:

*************
    Three thrust is not even enough to breakthrough my tightness :lol: You aint even in good all tha way after 3 pumps…

Eye of Heart says:

@Man, been taking hubby’s 8.5 for almost 12 years
    **************
    Damn :cry: Jealous

@EYE
    “@Man, been taking hubby’s 8.5 for almost 12 years.”

Uh huh… I bet he got good credit, a job and don’t cheat either.
    :stop: You ain’t got to lie to us…

***********************
    The slow fella was hung like that probably bigger than 9….I knew I ain’t want no parts of that cause he probably wasn’t smart enough to know restraint. Ain’t nobody got time for no vaginal rejevunation surgery….

@CARAMEL
    “And yall talk a lot of chit but let’s be real, how many of yall could handle 3 thrusts with something that size?

*************
    Three thrust is not even enough to breakthrough my tightness You aint even in good all tha way after 3 pumps…

Maybe for niggas with small dycks. they gotta work they in and chit. You got a monster, you in there first thrust.

• Eye of Heart

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EYE
    “@Man, been taking hubby’s 8.5 for almost 12 years.”

Uh huh… I bet he got good credit, a job and don’t cheat either.
    You ain’t got to lie to us…

Don’t make up stories to make up for you 3.25 inches and 5’4 height. We understand your sorrow and pain. :call:

• IsThisThingOn…

LadieLeo says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

***************************

___________________________

:yes:

check her instagram :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL

*************

*************
    :eek: So you telling me, you push “plop” it in 1 thrust and you all? 1 thrust?!

@EYE
    “Uh huh… I bet he got good credit, a job and don’t cheat either.
    You ain’t got to lie to us…

I said 3.5 inches and I’m taller than 5’4″! But whatever, I see you ain’t say that nigga wasn’t cheating or had good credit or a job.

:think:
    So I guess you just payin for that 8.5 inches for 12 years?
    :ha: :haha:

:newpost: thank God!

• MissHarlem

My one a day vitamin bottle is 3.5 inches. My middle finger is 3 inches :huh: I really dont want to believe this chit not no grown ass man being proud

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Just move on! Steffy and miraculously have kids again? Im like this is SEW dumb
    exactly. she got fixed in like 6 month :stop: I agree Hope is dumb and didn’t learn from her mistakes. She is childish. Am I the only one that hates Wyatt’s mouth and how he talks? I don’t care about Liam at all. I just hate how Steffy started out to steal him from Hope…. makes me kinda want her to always lose. And I am OVER Quinn with her crazy self.
    Bill is just :hurl: sleeping with his wife geriatric sister. This new Ridge seems soft. Like Brenden. I don’t like him :nono:
    I didn’t know about Billy and Adam :shock: They are the best ones!!! Why’d they fire Adam? Although I am tired of the storyline…. I can already see Victoria is about to sleep with Stitch and Bily with the blonde… She played nurse Annie on Guiding Light
    :tea: Bout date soap life

You got a monster, you in there first thrust.

———-

man is funty!

@RAIN
    ” So you telling me, you push “plop” it in 1 thrust and you all? 1 thrust?!”

:yes:

Just posisiton the head, move slow for a second, then a good (not too strong) push. You in there! :thumbsup:

• Eye of Heart

I said 3.5 inches and I’m taller than 5’4?! But whatever, I see you ain’t say that nigga wasn’t cheating or had good credit or a job.

So I guess you just payin for that 8.5 inches for 12 years?

If that’s what makes you feel good. Sure. :lol: