Celebs Out & About: Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose

Beyonce wearing red leather

Bodega singer Beyonce responded to the public backlash against her for wearing leather into vegan restaurants by posting this Instagram photo of herself rocking a full leather outfit yesterday. Beyonce is supposed to be supporting her husband Jay Z’s 22-day vegan challenge. Vegans don’t wear or consume animal products.
Photo: Instagram.com

Celebrities leaving the Staples Center after watching Jay-Z in concert Kelly Rowland leaving Staples Center in Los Angeles

Superstar singer Kelly Rowland was spotted leaving the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., after watching her uncle Jay Z perform live in concert on Monday, Dec. 9.
Photo: JCalderon / Splash News

Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa leaving Staples Center in Los Angeles

Odd couple Wiz Khalifa and former stripper Amber Rose signed autographs as they left the Staples Center after watching Jay Z perform in concert. Jigga, who is pushing 50, has no plans to pull his pants up and retire from the rap game any time soon.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

161 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose”

lexdiamonz says:

WIZ KHALIFA

:kona:

:vomit:

A.J. says:

Bodega
    ________

Kelly no ma’am :no: is she preggers?
    Amber & Wiz no ma’am no sir :no:

A.J. says:

Wiz has silver fanganail polish. I can’t. You ain’t punk rock.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Beyonce is really being messy and I love it :hahaha: She knows daggone well what she is doing. That heffa wore a pepperoni pants suit, cow print, fox fur and now leather pants. All since Jay Z announced their vegan pledge :rofl: Come on now that is not a coincidence. :warning: PAGING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. You know she is doing this on purpose now. I can’t wait to see what she wears today. Maybe a bacon bodysuit :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

I thanked you downstairs @ MisTaken!

Carrington says:

Is Beyoncé subtly telling folk to kiss her a$$? I guess you can do that when you can buy several small countries… but it doesn’t endear her to me when you take on a “cause” and then $hit on it because that cause is serious to those people who live that life.

If you just wanted a “prop” for your junket of album publicity stunts – try the blonde weave revolt for 30 days.

MrsL says:

Lol @ “Uncle Jay Z”!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care :yes: in response to your question below. We got a room where you could see the beach and walk down to it. The private bungalows are not worth it UNLESS you are on the beach. Don’t waste your money :nono:

Back on topic. I guess clearly we can all see Beyonce did not get :buttshake: implants. Must’ve been the camera angles. And Wiz and them skiny legs. He looks like if you rubbed his knees together they would start a fire :no:

Carrington says:

Look at Whiz’s legs! LMAO!!!

He NEEDS a truckload of Reese’s cups and Fun Dips… and a bath. He & Jim Jones always look like they just got out of the bed with their clothes on and came to work.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like Amber and Wiz, they always seem happy. And Amber is sexy in her outfit. Kelly dont look right. Those pants dont even look like they are hers they are too big.

Caramel Rain says:

I like Amber’s shirt dress… and I agree w/@ Carrington.. That’s all I got.. returns to Sandals..

MsB2u says:

like that shirt dress AMBER
    :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Carrington I said the same thing about those legs. Whew LAWD I am scared for him to even walk. Can we get Tiny Tim some leg braces please :pray: I bet his son’s legs are bigger than his.

lexdiamonz says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Beyonce is really being messy and I love it She knows daggone well what she is doing. That heffa wore a pepperoni pants suit, cow print, fox fur and now leather pants

CHILE Beyaki done SCALPED pleny of ANIMALS for them dry azz weaves so she can try that VEGAN stunt-queen ish with somebody else…. THIS heifer will RIDE a publicity stunt till the WHEELS fall off and some of the “beehive” will be googling vegan trying to follow her LEATHER covered footsteps…LMAO

OFFTOPIC:
    SO Tasia’s man is back with his WIFE…GTFOH ..

:goodpost: Destiny’s Chirren… :heart:

Bey #teamnoassshots #teamCarnivore. Kells i hope you done nii :nono:

Yardgirl says:

I guess Jay and Beyonce don’t know the difference between vegetarian and vegan :no:

Go-Go Girlie says:

Following a vegan diet is not the same as becoming a vegan.

:hi: :hater: :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey OTB :hugs: You heard I had called you. I said your girl doing it on purpose. Pepperoni pant suit?? Come on son :rofl: She tried it. I think it is funny. She got some people real angry. I personally love meat :winky: So it does me no harm. And plus there are bigger issues in the world like people dying.

MisT the leather i think is a subtle f you to J .. :lol: and this pose is clearly for the ass shot brigade. :buttshake:

iAmChan says:

#Wayment Did that leather make her booty disappear?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I agree OTB on both comments. I think Jay ropped her into his cause and she is like wayment :stop: She probably didn’t know till she :pc: saw it and was PIST cause she love her some Popeyes and she been touring

YUP @MisT :hug:

I fukks w Bey and her passive aggressive ways. Prized negro, she is. :nun:

Jay said he wasnt gonna eat meat and diary, basically going plant based. Bey is just joining cause thas her man. :shrug: let me let these detractors eat cake. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@MissTake you and I are on the same page because I promise you I’m like she doing this chit right here on purpose. like they want something to talk about I’ll give they azzes something to talk about.

Go-Go Girlie says:
    Following a vegan diet is not the same as becoming a vegan

:shrug:

I think they doing it on purpose..these ppl, not Bey them. :lol:

so much for those ass injection rumors. only a natural ass will betray you in pictures like that. :tea:

kelly rowland or kelly bundy :eek: bish what is you doin?

amber has the softest looking lips on the planet erf :kiss: (both pairs)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: So one of the ladies in finance just came over mad because the lady who sits next to her announced that she had pank eye :rofl: How about I just heard the pank eye lady :blink: walk over to their boss and ask what can she bring to the potluck. I texted the other lady ya’ll have a potluck? She said yes :dead:

lexdiamonz says:

Jay Z ole azz prolly got ACID REFLUX I mean dude is ELDERLY she is riding with her man … but REALLY … in LEATHER clothes at a restuarant that worship and protects cows… LOL

EVERYTIME RHIANNA gets a “award” this stunt queen pulls out ALL the stops …

:steer:
    -me running from the BEY-HIVE

Smonae says:

Did u really call the Queen a bodega singer :rofl: getting creative with the shade i still luv u tho Sandy :hugs:

His cause is centered on self..he is not tryna erradicate obesity or even get us healthy… there are many things not to like them for but sheesh :lol:

“On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!!”

“This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a ‘plant-based breakfast’ every day. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought…”

“There’s something spiritual to me about it being my 44th birthday and the serendipity behind the number of days in this challenge; 22 (2+2=4) coupled with the fact that the challenge ends on Christmas day…It just feels right!”

“I don’t know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a full plant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We’ll see…,”

/helpful

iAmChan says:

#Wayment Did that leather make her booty disappear?

:hug: *ear panch*

:lol: Morning. Care for a spot of warm weather? :kiss:

Popeyes
    _______

Whew they made me SEW mad the otha day. Why I always gotta wait 7 minutes for my tenders :mad:

@ OTBoo

I am freaking freezing. Loving this snow day tho!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

His cause is centered on self..
    BINGO Govnor :tea: :lol: We expecting too much. Just laugh with me people. It makes life easier.

Caramel Rain says:

Thanks MisTaken for telling me that. There is like a 2thousand dollar difference. Beache has a special today 65% off and can hold the room for only 400.00 I dont want to be a sucker tho :lol: but I dont want to miss out on 65% off.. Ima keep looking. I’m suprised that the flight is show short. From AL to Charlotte then from Charlotte to Montego Bay in only 3hrs…

So one of the ladies in finance just came over mad because the lady who sits next to her announced that she had pank eye How about I just heard the pank eye lady walk over to their boss and ask what can she bring to the potluck. I texted the other lady ya’ll have a potluck? She said yes

Skinfolk? :pray: Please tell me this aint skinfolk :hahaha:

Why would you even offer to bring if you got pink eye? I rarely bring anything cause my food is actually seasoned and flavorful. I aint tryna kill these vanilla crakkkas. :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB :bite: I love Popeyes There is only one here at the big outlet mall and people stand in line forever for it. That is what keeps me from it. That and the fact that I have only had fried food twice in 6 months. But now I want some fried chicken or tilapia. Wit hot sauce Hold me :wails:

getting creative with the shade

:hahaha: Dont encourage her. She is stepping it up tho. She slipped up and didnt call her anything at all last week tho. Just Beyonce. :blink:

Must be that new neutral gal. :nono:

iAmChan says:

I’m all outchea in the snow like a tourist.

kelly rowland or kelly bundy bish what is you doin?
    _________

:hahaha::crying1: Keep telling her stop with the #newfrens

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care: yea the flight is short but the ride to the resort is like 2 hours. Peep game :yes:
    @OTB: Nope pank toes. Not us. I don’t know this nasty heffa wanna bring food. Not my dept tho

Go-Go Girlie says:

Following a vegan diet is not the same as becoming a vegan.

now, now. this is not the time nor the place for common sense or logic. this is the time for wharrgarbl, panic and despair!!!!! :woohoo:

@ OTBoo

I am freaking freezing. Loving this snow day tho!

:cold: <— I hope you wrapped up tight as this fella. :huh:

Who making your chikky soup? :waiting: Careful, DC girls prolly put a little Shug Avery pee in there. I</del? We dont know them like that. :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

WIZ LEGS LOOKS LIKE HIS BLUNTS NIGGA PROLLY SITS INDIAN STYLE AND LIGHTS UP HIS OWN SHYT… KELLY IS GIVIN ME WHITNEY ALA ‘MY NAME IS NOT SUSAN’

THAT IS ALL AND OLE AZZ CHAN BETTER GET HIS AZZ BACK IN THE HOUSE BEFORE HE FALLS AGAIN.

:rofl: :rofl: That fukking gravi. Aiight Flick! :rofl:

Morning everyone :waves: and what does Kelly have on :blink:

Did anybody notice Whiz has on nail polish :tea:

Smonae says:

She sd she was changing her diet for 22 days didnt say sh*t about embracing the entire vegan lifestyle..

:clap: thats rt Bey tell phuck off, you can wear what the hell u want :yes:

iAmChan says:

Ain’t nobody feeding me shat up here. I hear they prey on southern men up here. I can’t eem deal with em.

Beyonce said, “who gone check me boo?”

JMO says:

The temperature right now says 4 degrees

If it wasn’t for the open bar holiday party, I would still be in the bed smh

OTB I love Popeyes There is only one here at the big outlet mall and people stand in line forever for it. That is what keeps me from it. That and the fact that I have only had fried food twice in 6 months. But now I want some fried chicken or tilapia. Wit hot sauce Hold me

:crying1: Unh uh see..you need to confront them cravings.. Season and flour your chicken (i know you eat that white meat :eyeroll: )

Put the oven to 425. Spray your pan with some oil or something..or use racks..racks the best. Batter and season the chicken just like you gonna put it in the fryer..flour, seasons, the works.

Put it on the racks (or pan..really use racks), drizzle it with about two tbs butter or a good spray of oil and bake it until its fried. :yes: Try it fr fr. Report back. And you should be able to pan fry a piece of fish in panko for some good crunh and low fat!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Kelly looks odd :huh:

Mistaken to answer ur question from earlier she is 35 weeks. She’ll have the stitches removed from her cervix next Friday. He can come any day after that :eek:

sassyshe says:

Morning all

I am by no means a beyonce fan but I cant see why people are giving her backlash. Beyonce nor Jay said that they were vegans just thst they were on a vegan cleanse. Just because you give up meat for 22 days dont mean that you have to give up your trends as well

Gyppppp :wave:

Jenaayyyy :wave:

gypsyeyes says:

WADDUP BIZZLE…INBOX ME YOUR ADDY ON FB SO THAT I CAN SEND XMAS CARD…THANKS BEW!! PICS OF A AND L ALSO.

FuturedocDonte says:

The temperature right now says 4 degrees

If it wasn’t for the open bar holiday party, I would still be in the bed smh
    —-
    :eek: JMO where are u? It’s snowing here in Baltimore but its right at 32 degrees

4 degrees

I read this chit and my lipped just curled so damn high.. :hahaha:

*sincere face* I am so so SEW sorry. :hug: It will only be 79 or so today. I wore tights in solidarity sister! *Mandela fist*

Chile them vegans take their lifestyle very seriously :yes: just like the naturatlista black women…. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Popeyes
    _______
    ((((((((((((((
    @OTB if I go to Popeyes and ask for a glass of water my azz got to pull up.
    Call myself go be smart and go in. It will be 15 min. maam we just dropped the chicken.

Prey? :bite:

Now, now.. I know its some good sistahs up there.. please note do not bring her home to the blog if she cant use our combs :nono: :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB: I finna do it this weekend. I can taste dat meat :eek: GET IN MY BELLY. I will let you know

He can come any day after that

:eek: It.Is.Time. :bite: :heart:

it aint the vegans thats protesting. its the haters :tea:

but where is it 4 degrees at?!?!? lemme find out that jmo is one of santa’s elves?

Smonae says:

MrsL
    Yard
    Chan

Smonae says:

Orange Blossom GM :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yahoo: Future yew finna be a diddy
    You ready :eek: <– my eyes really looking like this. My family got big eyes :hahaha:

Caramel Rain says:

Congrats @ Donte! Your son :love: Get ready :lol:

@MisTaken, one last question then I’m done.., did yall rent a car?

Crickett says:

Miss Sandra, I got picked from the audience yesterday at the Arsenio Hall show in LA while on vacay with my hubby. Check me out, they are clowning my Black first name while we try to spell white folks last name. I made it to Worldstarr without having to fight Sharkeisha Lol.

_______

Could you imagine a TRUE vegan lifestyle? :no: Everything from your lipsticks to skincare would come into factor, not just food.

gypsyeyes says:

IM SO GLAD TO NOT BE IN THAT MESS…THE LAST SNOW/ICE STORM I WAS IN I WAS WITHOUT LIGHTS FOR 9 DAYS AND THEN HAD TO HAVE AN EMERGENY HERNIA SURGERY…NO BUENO!!!

Go @ Crickett!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@MisTaken, one last question then I’m done.., did yall rent a car?
    ————
    No a shuttle takes you from Montego Bay to the resort. Be prorated to tip cash or else the people will look at you crazy. In the airport and the shuttle people. They give you a speech on it :lol:

@OTB if I go to Popeyes and ask for a glass of water my azz got to pull up.

:rofl: Im starting to think thats the corporate policy! Thas a damn shame I have NEVER heard of a Popeyes thas different.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Cricket gon be on tv huh?
    *sets DVR and adds her to my SR file*

it aint the vegans thats protesting. its the haters

but where is it 4 degrees at?!?!?

:rofl: And she in the Windy city.

. I made it to Worldstarr without having to fight Sharkeisha Lol.

LMFAAAOOOOOOO. :heart:

4 degrees would make my bells jingle

Smonae says:

Damn 4 degrees Im crying about this 30 :no:

Donte congrats on ur new addition to the fam :cheer:

Crickett says:

You is a star now :woohoo:

Crickett says:

__________________________________

cool story, bro :champ:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So yo name ain’t Crickett? You been lying all this time :angry: WHO ARE YOU???? :lol:

Nae :gossip: You seen Stringer tombout Bey will OBVIOUSLY put out an album in 2014?

*Bey stank face* Why he gotta say it like that :lol: Ready :bounce: I think the stans getting on his nerves.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I promise I cannot go get my chit and get back to the house. Its always go take me longer to get the chicken than the drive to get it. We only live like 5 min. away.

Also she may grace the grammy’s with her nods. :tea:

iAmChan says:

Congrats @ Donte…..drinks on me. You somewhere up here too ain’t ya?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You ever been trying to eat something quiet and then you accidently bite loudly? Man I just crunched on this apple so hard I think I broke Wiz Khalifa fragile leg from the sound ricochet :oops:

Crickett says:

I went to Vegas to see Beyonce on Friday, she is a 0, but with a cute little shape. She must wear butt pads, I picked up some Spanxx wear with shaping pads to wear with my leather tights, my butt looked too flat, but honeyyy them pads were the business my husband didn’t care he thought it was sexy.

Smonae says:

@ OTB these stans spazzing out girl, they prolly marching outside of Columbia as we speak :hahaha:

Jdore says:

Is Wiz’s nails painted prettier than mine???
    Morning Roses!

So yo name ain’t Crickett? You been lying all this time WHO ARE YOU????

*rocks back and forth* It used to be Honor amongst fonts…

:rofl: Tee leave me alone. I need to work… :pc:

iAmChan says:

@ MisTaken, I have that same issue when I eat p…..nevermind. It’s too early.

What up tho??

:lol: MisTaken hongry. that apple sounds good right about now like the red shiny juicy one from snow white. :pizza:

it would be pretty awesome if Bey and Jay win a grammy together. has a married couple ever been nominated and won before or is this the first time?

Jdore says:
    Is Wiz’s nails painted prettier than mine???
    Morning Roses!

Omgawd I looked down…Forget chu. :crying1: I still aint had a chance to right these chip Kelly’s i’m rocking.. :hahaha: Morning.

Yardgirl says:

Smonae :waves: and erryone else too!

felinelurker says:

:waves: mornin all!

OTB, for oven baked chicken, what kind of rack and did you spray the chicken w/ PAM? recipe pls… :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Good for you. Acknowledging it and rising to the occasion :lol: I have the reverse problem. My booty is SEW big the pants might essplode. My husband be like why don’t you wear the liquid tights like other people? I am like because right now the world ain’t ready for this SIR :eek: Give me a few months :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ MisTaken, I have that same issue when I eat p…..nevermind. It’s too early.

What up tho??
    ________________________

:eek: go on

Crickett says:

It was on last night, check it on on Arsenio Hall Show website. I told the producers I was from Cleveland, us Cleveland folks that escaped love each other like runaways slaves. Go tickets from on audiences website-free. Went to Price is Right too.

Hi @ Orange Blossom. lmao

:hahaha: Your hubby tho.. thas..wonderful actually. :lol:

A zero? :| No way… A ZERO?!? Omgawd. She does look small. Sheesh…thas too small.:| Not snarking my small sistahs! Love yall thin asses.

But she wears spanx too. Had some on with them black leather pants. Yup. :yes: What kind did you get with a pad? Is it a legit “form”? I have several pairs that do the lifting/shaping action but IDK if I have ever seen the ones you describe. :thinking: DId you try them with jeans?? Come on the peepah wanna know! :eek: :popcorn: TIA.

Crickett says:

Rihanna and Katy Perry were having dinner at Montage Hotel Beverly Hills with no security, but I felt like a stalker so I didn’t go peek at her. Hostess at Mr Chow was super cool Asian chick from Smyrna, she wrote down all the spots on where to people watch.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Crick: I am on the website
    *minimizes screen cause I WORK HARD bIsh*
    Which link do I click on… there are like 86 :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wait is it white people last names one? :lol:

Morning & chit :tea:

Morning & chit :tea:

2 CRIBBBBZZZZZZZZ

Smonae says:

Bomb :waves: how are u and them girls

Channnnnnnnnnn :happy:

Smonae :hugs: We’re all doing Great!!!

Oven fried.. :lol: Baked is different. We really going after that crunch and crisp. The racks I get from BigLots/Walmart any dolla type store with bakeware. I think its like the kind you would cool cookies on? I use these things for everything and especially when I wanna do this so the chicken has a chance to get crispy, not sitting in its juices..yuck.

Really simple..get your chicken ready like you wanna fry it. Crank the heat up on the oven to about 425..lay the chicken on the lightly greased racks and drizzle them back and forth with melted butter OR spray the chicken with some cooking spray. Sometimes I buy Pam..most times I use a spray bottle with a fine mist that I add oil to. :yes:

@ 2 Cribz

Good to see you on. I’m not around as much as I’d like to be. Praise :nun: for this snow day tho!

Hmmm! :thinking: i would think someone in country mursic at least..maybe. That would be awesome sauce.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Chan likewise… my girls keep me busy during the day so I only log-on when they actually decide to nap during the day… mama needs her daily dose of ratchet :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My sitter just called me because she is helping potty training Taken2. She asked me was she hearing her right because when she goes to the bathroom she sounds like she is saying “she sh!ts” She said don’t laugh because I am trying not to laugh at her. I was laughing :oops: I told her that my husband did say that to her one time and she repeated it so she probably is saying it. She said she says it every time and right now she is on the toilet faking like she in constipated grunting yelling “ohhhhh it hurts! It hurts!! She sh!ts and it hurts!!” TAKE me away calgon :ghost:

Eye of Heart says:

Morning :waves: :kiss:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Why the hail is my gravi not updating :cuss:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses…looks like we have a full house! Is y’all staying on topic as required by the blog owna? :rofl:

Good for you. Acknowledging it and rising to the occasion I have the reverse problem. My booty is SEW big the pants might essplode. My husband be like why don’t you wear the liquid tights like other people? I am like because right now the world ain’t ready for this SIR Give me a few months

I am weak over here :rofl: THIS coupled with that pic he tagged #winning? :crying1: I could see it all in his face fren. THIS MAH WOMAN. *beats chest* I was gonna comment but then I rememebered the blog rules. :lol: :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Johnny Cash and his wife ain’t win? Sonny and Cher? I know you are more so looking for blacks but how many of us can we count on? Whitney and Bobby for “Something in Common”….. Mariah and Nick outside of the Carters are our last hope for a Grammy :lol:

@ Cribz

I feel empty without my dose of the comments section. I was scared the other day tho. An old coworker from my FB timeline posted a link on his newsfeed of us going in on the preacher lady and her hairline and someone spotted me, lol.

GellySammich says:

*chops Taken ass right inna throak* I’mma need you to get some ak right just for morning time please

:hahaha: fake constipation

Divvvvaaaaa :hugs: Where the heck is Goat??? :thinking:

Went to Price is Right too.

OMGawd this on my bucket list. And Family Feud. :heart:

gypsyeyes says:

Hmmm! i would think someone in country mursic at least..maybe. That would be awesome sauce.

_________

FAITH HILL AND TIM MCGRAW
    I LOVE ME SOME COUNTRY MUSIC AND THAT IS A FINE YT MAN!!!

ALSO TRISHA YEARWOOD WITH HER CHEATING AZZ AND CHEATING AZZ GARTH BROOKS.

iAmChan says:

Hey @ Diva! What are these #NewRules I keep reading about?

@ Cribz

—————————————–

:rofl: I got called out by a friend of mine who was lurking… Jesus we were going in that day too :kona:

mama needs her daily dose of ratchet

:hahaha: Come get chu some. Happy wife, happy life. :thankyou:

And no that gravi still havent changed! :waiting:

FuturedocDonte says:

Thanks everyone :waves:

Chan I thought u were down south?

GellySammich says:

*nose rub to PSquared*

iAmChan says:

@ Goat hit my facebook time line the other day, Imma summon him on here.

GellySammich says:

*leg hump@ OTBabe*

_________________________
    Feel free to comment friend :rofl: I like you outside of the blog but don’t tell DTTS cause she don’t got my real info and I wanna keep it that way :eek:

At first I was mad like I look obeast in the picture but oh well you gotta live for the moment and I can’t hide out till I lose weight :hahaha: The shame :crying1

@ Donte, I moved to the DMV in November

And no that gravi still havent changed! :waiting:

————————–

:thinking: Guhl I dunno I just logged back into Gravatar and it’s changed there but its not updating here :shrugs:

gypsyeyes says:

BUT IF YOU LOOKING FOR BLACK FOLKS

CEEPHUS AND REESE!!

Diva says:

Divvvvaaaaa :hugs: Where the heck is Goat??? :thinking:
    _____________________________
    Hey Dem Babies mammy :woohoo: I just may have to have you re-draw them papers for Goat…He done abandoned me too long this time….I ain’t seen him since the month of Oct…or was it Sept? Goatttttttttttttttttttt where for art thou ninja?

@Chan hey boo…I’m still waiting on these heffas to tell me moe…

“ohhhhh it hurts! It hurts!! She sh!ts and it hurts!!”

:rofl: :rofl: Tee you have to go find that video of the little boy on the toilet ..his mom stood outside the door after he had done been in there wailing off like Taken2. :rofl: Lawd I love the kids. She chits ok its natural. :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ Goat hit my facebook time line the other day, Imma summon him on here.

——————————-

Soooo all ya’ll on FB yet I still ain’t get a request huh? Oh aight :cloud:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

An old coworker from my FB timeline
    That how they get you. You can’t cross the co-worker and fb lines unless you are real friends :rofl: Wait I wanna see the post on your timeline now :lol: And don’t they know we anonymous like Bobby VALENTINO?? Except Cricket. She famous :rolleyes:

Diva says:

iAmChan says:

@ Goat hit my facebook time line the other day, Imma summon him on here.
    ———————-
    You tell him Diva said he needs to come and see bout meh!!!!

Looks like an Operatic couple won a grammy before.. boo hoo.

Hort :wave: :heart:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I just may have to have you re-draw them papers for Goat…

—————————————

:whistle: She ready to sign them pay-paz pay-paz

Soooo all ya’ll on FB yet I still ain’t get a request huh? Oh aight :cloud:
    __________________________
    (Talking like Taken2) SHE (me) is waiting on her request too :waiting: They got cliques Soror. Running from the mani cri I just tried to create.
    Hey Gelly :waves:

FAITH HILL AND TIM MCGRAW
    I LOVE ME SOME COUNTRY MUSIC AND THAT IS A FINE YT MAN!!!

ALSO TRISHA YEARWOOD WITH HER CHEATING AZZ AND CHEATING AZZ GARTH BROOKS.
    _________

!!! Duh! Thanks Gyp. These some of my fave duos. I read Garth is sneaking outta his retirement too. :yes: Wonder whats cooking on that farm.

GellySammich says:

:thinking: maybe I put on my invisible cloak by accident

Crickett says:

Got Spanx from Nordstrom Rack for 30, they are shorts that slim tummy, thighs and removeable pads. My butt jiggles when not supported. I didn’t wear them with jeans just tights and a stretchy pencil skirt that smashed my real little toot flat. The guy that got me the tickets works for Luke James who is the opening act, he said the new album is fiyah all the way through.

felinelurker says:

OK, OTB. one last thing…how long do you let it cook?

Diva says:

TIM MCGRAW sure is a fine white boy!!!!

Diva says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I just may have to have you re-draw them papers for Goat…

—————————————

:whistle: She ready to sign them pay-paz pay-paz
    ———————-
    I got my ink pen READY! :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

anytime Bizzle…

Hey Gelly…glad to hear about your car…

SammmmmmIchhhhhh :crying1: nom nom nom :hump: How are you?? :hug:

Feel free to comment friend I like you outside of the blog but don’t tell DTTS cause she don’t got my real info and I wanna keep it that way
    At first I was mad like I look obeast in the picture but oh well you gotta live for the moment and I can’t hide out till I lose weight The shame :crying1

OMG YOU DO NOT LOOK OBEAST :rofl: You look fine! Shapely even! Your husband sure looked pleased as fukking punch! :rofl:

I bet he be saying sit right here (I gave him a voice in my head) on daddy *pats lap* and you be thinking bout how much you weight? Chile cheese he aint!

Men think they d!cks the heaviest thing in the world Craig! :rofl: I asked my brother how he be fukking them “heavy set” girls (like, REALLY..you aint ready for this kinda big..) and he said his d!ck heavy and thas all that matters. Real talk. :rofl: Listen. You play too much.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So it’s still raining and cold here :cold: Well one of the VPs here slipped and twisted their ankle this morning. The CEO just came by and was like I AM SEW SORRY. That what you get for having marble floors with no mats :crying1:

iAmChan says:

@ 2 Cribz, my name goes to my fb. Click it.

iAmChan says:

I just relayed that message to Goat for y’all

maybe I put on my invisible cloak by accident

_________

:nono: i could still find you. :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You in my window :blink: Cause he always be hitting me on the booty trying to be nasty and I be like stop :winky: all shy :hahaha: He even told the kids that he fell in love with me when he saw me walk by in a pair of tight pants and he knew he had to have me :facepalm:

:newpost: is up.

@Feline..it just depends on your chicken..like bone in or nah? For bone in (I am a dark meat girl) I do at least 50mins depending on the size. Just watch it till the juices rin clear.

You may have to turn the oven down a smidge but only after the first 20 mins. Let them get the first initial “fry” before reducing the heat.

If its boneless skinless tenders or breasts or something about 40 mins tops.