Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Savannah James, Nick Young

Gabrielle Union at the Lakers game

Actress Gabrielle Union cheered on her man, Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade at the Lakers game on Christmas day in Los Angeles. The couple recently announced their engagement on social media. Wade dazzled the crowd with an alley oop lob pass off the glass to teammate LeBron James who caught the ball with his left hand off the wrong foot and slammed it through the hoop. The Miami Heat defeated the hapless Los Angeles Lakers by the final score of 101-95 at Staples Center.
Photo: London Ent / Splash News

LeBron James lob dunk

Savannah James courtside

Speaking of LeBron, his wife Savannah James, far right, sat in the VIP section with her sons, Bronny and Bryce, and LeBron’s mother. Savannah had the usual blank expression on her face that signifies her absolute boredom with her life. Does she ever smile at a Miami Heat game? Lots of women (including your auntie) would give their left arms to be in her place. I bet LeBron thought marrying Savannah would improve her attitude.

Nick Young scarf1

Metrosexual LA Lakers star Nick Young entered the Staples Center wearing all red Christmas colors. But it was the women’s scarf that really set his outfit off. Young, who calls himself “Swaggy P”, is the father of a 21-month-old boy.

Watch LeBron’s EPIC slam dunk below.

69 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Savannah James, Nick Young”

:blink:

rwilliams4782 says:

Maybe she can take the same acting classes as gabby. Bc she grinning like a mofo

lovezoe says:

They one hundred pics a minute, maybe she bored, maybe she wished she was at home instead of on the road for Christmas. You posted before she was a good wife who realized her husband was the king.

Eye of Heart says:

Nick Young bother my soul! :mad: Bron dunked all in his face!! :basketball:

Hershey says:

she looks bored as hell, or tired…but I thought she was happy once upon a time according to one of your previous posts :coffee:

iAmChan says:

I love that @ Sandra realizes the degree of difficulty of the aforementioned dunk. I wouldn’t have even been mad had Bron missed it.

Eye of Heart says:

@Chan and he did it with his left hand! I’m not even a Lebron fan but that was a nast ass dunk!

:cheer: let’s go HEAT!

EL CHA CHA says:

THAT SHOT HAD ME FLYING OUT MY SEAT….

Hubby: Sityo azz down, fck wrong with you :hahaha:

New wife vs. Future wife…..its all fun and games till you seen one you seen them all…Gabby been down tho’, she just cool like that. Lets just hope it was half time for Vanna sake :yes:

Bron DID that :bball:

bklyngirl says:

Maybe she doesn’t want to be there with her mother-in-law???

says:

But it was the women’s scarf that really set his outfit off.

CHA-Chilla! :2dance: hey bew!

iAmChan says:

Bron wife got that scowl that Michelle Obama had at the Mandela funeral.

missmiami says:

So not happy for Gabby. Don’t care for her. Auntie give a break down comparison of Savanah and her mom in law body language.

The shade…
    At least she’s not wearing sweats.

rwilliams4782 says:

The whole group looks uninterested.. Maybe thats not the way they wanted to spend their holiday

Bron = Sandra’s boi crush :love: :winky:

Vannah chile, don’t say i aint warn ya :warning:

@CHAN
    “Bron wife got that scowl that Michelle Obama had at the Mandela funeral.”

Like the LAST place she wanted to be on X-mas was courtside in LA at a Laker game. :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

Look like Vannah just don’t wanna be there with Bron mama robbing the cradle ass. She look like she ACKIN all grand n shyt with them shades on at the game :rollseyes:

rwilliams4782 says:

why do people wear shades inside?

@SANDRA ROSE

I never seen you write this level of detail regarding sports!!!!

Crickett says:

Gabby don’t have Wade’s boys cutting up behind her. Savannah looks like its halftime or time out, the boys not even paying attention.

JerseyGirl68 says:

I always knew you weren’t real lesbian. Girl, go and get your heterosexual on!!! :-)

JerseyGirl68 says:

Ms Peaches says:

Ummmmm, when did the uniforms change???. Thought I was in the twilight zone.

lovezoe says:

Ummmmm, when did the uniforms change???. Thought I was in the twilight zone.
    —————-
    Special uniform for the day

FashionAddict says:

Lebron’s :bball: almost made me drop my plate yesterday…..I said ALMOST.

sassyshe says:

I see lebron’s mama hangeron still in the pic

Eye of Heart says:

Ms Peaches says:

Ummmmm, when did the uniforms change

They always have different uniforms for Christmas.

deedeegirl says:

Maybe she wishes she got a ring like Evelyn’s LOL

:ghost:

so u sayin SR a FAKE lesbun eh? :nono:

@MS. PEACHES
    “Ummmmm, when did the uniforms change???. Thought I was in the twilight zone.”

They are fazing in new jerseys with sleeves. Every team has some now.
    :facepalm:

EL CHA CHA says:

rwilliams4782 says:

why do people wear shades inside?

MIGRAINES *Kelly Price voice

#helpful :coffee:

@ Ms Peaches….I think they’re just holiday uniforms…back to the guns/tattoos next game :bounce: I think

Ms Peaches says:

:whistle:

“he like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty” :buttshake:

Swaggy P…

FashionAddict says:

Ms Peaches says:

Ummmmm, when did the uniforms change???. Thought I was in the twilight zone.

_____________________________________________

It was a Christmas uniform!

JerseyGirl68 says:

Lebron’s mama seems like she would make anyone have a mean mug like Michelle Obama. Her ass is probably always around. That would get on my nerves too if I were in Savanah’s shoes.

EL CHA CHA says:

:yahoo: CORRECTION: KELLY PRICE SAID THE REASONING WHY SHE WEAR SHADES INSIDE IS CUS THEY PRESCRIPTION LENSES …my bad

I GOT THE OLDS, I BE FORGETTIN AND SHYT :rofl:

today is draggin AZZ!! :chase:

Eye of Heart says:

@Fay, Ain’t it tho? :crying: :shotsfired: EYE don’t wanna be in this bish today! :cuss:

EL CHA CHA says:

NBA players will be competing in glorified shirseys on Christmas Day.

If you didn’t know by now, the NBA is doing something new and rather unique with their Christmas Day jerseys this season. Rather than the traditional looking uniform, the 10 teams playing Wednesday will be wearing sleeved jerseys that kind of look like pajamas. Or basically just a glorified shirsey.

Instead of numbers and team name in writing on the fronts of the jerseys, the fronts are adorned with a “BIG” shiny team logo. And they really are big. Almost obnoxiously big. The fronts also have the adidas logo and NBA logo at the top. There are numbers on the sleeves, while the backs look more like the normal NBA jersey.

To help promote the jerseys, the NBA released the “Jingle Hoops” commercial, starring LeBron James, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Stephen Curry, Derrick Rose and Steve Nash. Rose and Nash will sadly not be playing on Christmas due to injuries, but the commercial is pretty cool nonetheless:

CUS I AINT GOT SHYT TO DO :wail:

says:

so i’m noticing that LOTS of Naturals are choosing “other” men for mates these days :gossip:

lemme find out BW gettin tied of the BS?! :huh:

essenze says:

That was a good game. I don’t even watch basketball much but I enjoyed it. Am I the only one who gets happy when the holidays are over? For some reason I am always in a sullen mood around Christmas. Idk why. Its weird. :ashamed:

Eye of Heart says:

i wanted to call in SEWWWW bad! but the way my income/outcome is set up tho?! :shrug: HAD to get that holiday pay & chit :crying:

essenze says:

:hi:

nah. it was turrible yesterday outside of me being ECSTATIC to see my babyboy happy. Christmas aint been the same for me for a few years now :(

BayouBoy says:

@RWilliams – I’m trying to figure out that very thing myself. Hip a brotha to the answer when you get it.

EL CHA CHA says:

@Essenze…Naw boo, I came in the office tearing down shyt, boxing and taping it away…IM OVER IT :yahoo: I might even go home and take down the christmas tree….Oh wait, its real…:nono: Then Ima have throw it on the truck and take it to get disposed whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy :cry:

:bounce: res for LUNCH!

essenze says:

I feel better that I am not the only one lol. I don’t want to come off as a grinch or whatnot. I go throught the whole motions but I be ready for things to get back to “normal” asap.

@BAYOU

You in “‘Da Boot” dawg?

KyCakes says:

™ says:

today is draggin AZZ!! :chase:
    ———————————————————————-
    Boss walked in like “You look like you don’t wanna be here”

Is it premeditated if I only thought of murdering his ass 1 minute before I actually do so?!? :think:

EL CHA CHA says:

@BAYOUBOY…SCROLL TO UP YONDA TO NUMERO 38, I GAVE KELLY PRICES REASON..MAY BE THE SAME FOR OTHAS, DOUBT IT BUT YOU KNO :smile:

Eye of Heart says:

@Fay, I did too!! :cry: I hit that damn snooze button 50/11 times. :boxing:

BayouBoy says:

@Man – nah, bruh. I’m from da boot but live in ATL now.

missyJ says:

Whew the :shade: Since when does Savannah get such treatment??

EL CHA CHA says:

FAYBEWS, I WISH I COULD CALL IN TOO….I USE TA DIDNT CARE BUT IM WORKIN ON A NEW ME AND SHYT WHICH IS WHY IM SITTING HERE ON SANDRA ROSE AND NOT WORKIN :smack:

BayouBoy says:

@El Cha Cha Cha – thanks, Ma. I’on know if i’m believing Kelly doe. She kinda jacked it up for me with her craziness from that show. Before then it was the Gospel According to Kelly for me. LOL

@BAYOU
    “@Man – nah, bruh. I’m from da boot but live in ATL now.”

Ah. Cool. Lotta folk moving there and to Texas from the boot. Which part you from?

How long you been in Atlanata?

BayouBoy says:

@Man – yeah, bruh. There are a lot of us here in the A and a lot in Texas and whatnot. I been here for a good lil while though. I’m loving it but I makes it back to the boot as often as possible. I’m from the Greater Nola area.

EL CHA CHA says:

@BAYBOY…WHO KNEW SHE WAS A BULLY THO’…I really dug KP too before the show, she serrrrriously left a bad taste in my mouth :no: Im cool, still like her music but I’ont like her as a heffah!

libra80sbaby says:

:newpost: Beyonce

CHA

i’m actually doin WORK in this Bih! :blink:

SAVE meh from ma’self! :crying:

@BAYOU
    ” yeah, bruh. There are a lot of us here in the A and a lot in Texas and whatnot. I been here for a good lil while though. I’m loving it but I makes it back to the boot as often as possible. I’m from the Greater Nola area.”

So who you root for when the Saints play the Falcons nigga?
    :eek:
    :waiting:

BayouBoy says:

@El Cha Cha Cah – we’s right chere, Ma :cheers:

libra80sbaby says:

Savannah look like she cannot STAND Lebron’s mammie. :facepalm: Mother in Law with the thirst struggles. :hugs: Savannah

Eye of Heart says:

So who you root for when the Saints play the Falcons nigga?

BayouBoy says:

@Man – Well . . . I gots dual citizenship. Got my WhoDat Nation birth certificate and my Durty Bird adoption papers. I likes them Burds, but loves them Saints.

Torae says:

I have the same exact face as Savannah, this whole holiday thanks to my psychotic mother in law staying with us until Jan 6th….She’s been here for a week and I’m about to go crazy…..

SouthernPrincess says:

Everyone around Savannah seems pre occupied so it may be half time or maybe a time out….Alot happens at games when we see commercials, the girls may be dancing, there may be give a ways, or other stuff going on.
    I like Savannah so she gets a pass from me.
    Now, Gabby HOEnion….DWade was with his ex wife when he started messing with Gabby…why Gabby and AKeys get a pass for being homewrecking sluts and Fantasia get drug for doing the same makes no sense.
    Also, Gabby needs some residual income her acting is subpar at best and has no range so she better snag a baller