Celebs Out & About: Heidi Klum, Matt Kemp, Jaden Smith, E.J. Johnson

Heidi Klum and her kids leave 'Dylan's Candy Bar' at The Grove in West Hollywood, California

Supermodel Heidi Klum kept a tight grip on her daughter, Lou Samuel’s hand as the little one tripped on a curb outside ‘Dylan’s Candy Bar’ at The Grove in West Hollywood, California. Lou’s father is singer Seal. Heidi, 40, and boyfriend Martin Kristen took her kids, Leni, Henry, Johan and Lou to the Candy Bar for sweet treats.
Photo: Splash News

Matt Kemp and friends Leaving Barneys New York

Major League baseball star Matt Kemp probably wasn’t thinking about rumored girlfriend Khloe Kardashian when he and a female friend went on a whirlwind shopping spree at Barneys New York in Los Angeles, Calif., on Saturday, December 21.
Photo: CL/CH/ Splash News

Jaden Smith touching a tree outside an L.A eatery while his female friend waits inside

Jaden Smith, the son of Will and Jada Smith, went to lunch with a friend at Fred Segal in West Hollywood on Sunday. During the meal, the teenager stepped outside to commune with Nature. According to the paparazzi, Jaden touched a tree for an entire minute while his female friend stared blankly at him while still eating inside the restaurant.
Photo: JLM / Splash News

E.J. Johnson goes shopping at the Grove in Hollywood

Magic Johnson’s transsexual son, EJ Johnson was spotted shopping at The Grove in Hollywood, Calif. on Sunday.
Photo: Zodiac/Splash News

238 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Heidi Klum, Matt Kemp, Jaden Smith, E.J. Johnson”

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :blink: he been hanging with some native Americans

Dayum, she dragging that baby

that professional mommy smirk on Heidi’s face tells it all. :lol:

i cant wait til that reality show comes on with EJ on it. i am here for Team This :love: :nun:

didnt somebody on here say they like to have sex with a tree at lunchtime too? :shrugs:

I love trees, too. Without trees pumping oxygen into the atmosphere humanity could not survive.

I know EJ be packing his big azz a lunch in them purses.

Jaden is straight up fiend at this point.
    He got a cute lil boo with him tho. :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

iAmChan says:

E.J. has Tang running through his veins. I am sure of it.

KayCeiSoul says:

Tripped my azz! :mad: That broad is dragging that baby, with the classic
    “Brang yo’ azz on!” mom smirk.

She is just adorbs though – dragged and all. :love:

@WHO DAT
    “I know EJ be packing his big azz a lunch in them purses.”

Out there lookin like Precious older sister. He look like he just walk up to strangers and eat off they plate and chit.

rwilliams4782 says:

I cant deal with EJ… im gay but I cant deal with queens..idk whose worse him or derek j with stuffing their fat azz feet in shoes not to mention the clothes

MamaN'Dem says:

That baby didn’t trip she’s doing that spaghetti leg trick kids do when they can’t have their way. Check out Heidi’s face in the other pic.
    She’s got that Mama smirk like…………..girl get’cho azz up & stop playing.

The chick with Matt Kemp is ugly as phuck tho.

Bad Influence says:

OMG im DYING @ this entire post! :dead:

iAmChan says:

E.J. has Tang running through his veins. I am sure of it.

***************************

I was thinking sweet&sour or plum sauce…but you might be right. :coffee:

CaliYoruba says:

I saw the promo for E.J.’s show..they barely showed him for 4 secs but kept showing the yt girls. There was a cast pic also and he was not in it for some reason???

I think Lou is calling herself falling out. And Heidi is SHOLE looking at her like REALLY…you gonna DO this in front of all these cameras?? If’n you dont GETCHO AZZ UP.. :mad:

I am sorry I laughed for an entire minute at Heidi dragging that baby up da curb! :rofl:

Why EJ got the towel roundst his neck fo? He needs to show us bitter bishes what perky tits really look like.

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure Matt isn’t linked to the man behind him? :kona:

I STAY mad at DerekEJ’s fashion choices.

Bad Influence says:

Heidi is dogwalking her daughter. :ghost:

that chick with Matt needs mo neck. alot mo’

Jaden is…..high.

EJ :hide:

rwilliams4782 says:

I love trees and nature myself.. people do not stop to think how important they are…I love water..mountains.. snow..trees.. fresh air

The Master Beta :D says:

Who is it that said Matt Kemp look like Joe Budden???

:eek: Cause he DEW.

anw_rootbeer says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Tripped my azz! That broad is dragging that baby, with the classic
    “Brang yo’ azz on!” mom smirk.

She is just adorbs though – dragged and all.
    —————————
    YEP all that..LOL

rwilliams4782 says:

I said that last week lol @who dat

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:ghost: Like he eats first and then says are you going to finish that. HOE you ate the whole steak soon as they set it down :cuss:

Heidi is looking like I got about 5 more kids to replace you with if you don’t get up. Try me :eek:

EJ takes “snack breaks” during lunch.

missyJ says:

Why EJ got the towel roundst his neck fo?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we all know the thickums tend to have a perpiration situation most times? He just keep the neck dry…. like a good queen should

KayCeiSoul says:

“There was a cast pic also and he was not in it for some reason???”

He IS in the pic. They’re all sitting on the hump of his big azz.

“I STAY mad at DerekEJ’s fashion choices.”

I hate his whole head and neck Dubbs. He looks like an old azz baldheaded music teacher. His whole existence is wrong, and I know God don’t make no junk, therefore him and them big azz foots is a trick of the enemy. :coffee:

iAmChan says:

EJ yells “YASSSSSSSSSSS” when he poots…..only girls poot.

essenze says:

You know you azz is humongous when you can make an oversized bag look like a clutch :no:

Hershey says:

_____________________________________

that’s some of that GOOD :smoke: :lol:

@MIS TAKEN
    “Out there lookin like Precious older sister. He look like he just walk up to strangers and eat off they plate and chit
    Like he eats first and then says are you going to finish that. HOE you ate the whole steak soon as they set it down ”

cleaned his plate and crackin the bone open to suck the marrow and be talkin bout:

“This wasn’t even good, I hate eating at this place.”

rwilliams4782 says:

Ej all that height gone to waste.. he wears black alot..must think it makes him smaller..if my father was almost a billionaire shaun T would personally come to my house…

Glad to see jaden found a new friend,. His romance with that jenner kid was
    Killing me softly

Bad Influence says:

Jaden is…..high.

**********************

:rofl: Off that LOUD. :coffee:

I had a music teacher who’s name was “Mr. Savage” and he looked like the ballchinian from MIB except he was balding in the crown and wore glasses. :wail:

Hershey says:

__________________________

judgung from the size of this young gals :tittays: and acne she is 15 and his niece, not his lady friend….IMO but then again a lot of women have itty bitty tittys and acne, carry on :coffee:

iAmChan says:

That lil girl is falling so gracefully.

YALL!
    :facepalm:

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.
    So we at this Christmas play or whatever, and why when we sitting down she put her arm around ME like a dude do a chick?
    :wtf:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Something bout Matt Kemp looks off to me :thinking: Like he says stuff like “the one that smelt it dealt it” and be sitting there with dookie stained tighty whiteys on :nono: I just can’t with him :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“This wasn’t even good, I hate eating at this place.”

:tape: i aint gone even say it! :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND IS. :ghost: Lou may have got her azz snatched when they got home.

EJ takes “snack breaks” during lunch <<< DerekEJ is one of those that you call and be like "sup??" and its always some ish like this:

I just got through eating.
    I am about to eat.
    I just ate… but yeah; I could eat agane. We goin to lunch?

YOUR azz just called to say HI…and first thing out THEY mouth revolves around FOOD. :no:

Bad Influence says:

“I hate his whole head and neck Dubbs. He looks like an old azz baldheaded music teacher.”

OH! I FUGGIN HOLLERED JUST NOW.. im too stoned for YOU today :crying:

i hate his dough like head and neck area too! :angry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

EJ looks like he orders 3 of everything: clothes to sew them together, food to eat at the same D time, shoes because he wears the heels out so quick… I digress :tea:

@R WILLIAMS
    “Ej all that height gone to waste.. he wears black alot..must think it makes him smaller..”

The shade!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It looks like a lunch bag :casket:

says:

:rofl: :rofl: she draggin the hail outta that baby & the cameras was there for it.

EJ :smack: :facepalm:

lawd i just nawl! :no:

“This wasn’t even good, I hate eating at this place.”
    ————–
    I wont do it. I will not.

:kona:

Bad Influence says:

iAmChan says:

EJ yells “YASSSSSSSSSSS” when he poots…..only girls poot.

essenze says:

ok, fugg u both :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :wail:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

“This wasn’t even good, I hate eating at this place.”
    :rofl: Then be mad like I about to go get the car so we can find somewhere else to eat at cause this place nasty

I guess it trickled down from Magic to EJ. :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL!

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.
    —————-

Razz?
    Chan
    Hershey
    KayKay

:waves: <—embarrassment for EJ

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.
    _____________________________
    OUTSIDE THE BOX :warning:
    Me and my bruddah… my buddy and meeeee :ghost:

@Man you might need to check her. Lay that 2 inch D on her and let her know who run it :huh:

Bad Influence says:

EJ got a 5 dollar footlong and a 2 liter soda in that Celine

#Grubbin

missyJ says:

EJ not wearing make up, he don’t need a tampon, what do cross dreessers put in their purses?? :think:

Bad Influence says:

Fay! happy hollydayz bew! :waves:

IsThisThingOn... says:

EJ is giving relaxed and effortless elegance :yes:

(oh, and subtle :boobs: tease)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL!

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.

You shoulda yelled pineapples and chopped her in the throat. Not too hard, but just enough for her to know not to do that shyt no more.

says:

yall some rude ass mufuggas lately :peace:

The Master Beta :D says:

Have yall seen pics of Ciara she blew up overnight

LadieLeo says:

EJ needs to moisturize his feet

essenze says:

So you are the submissive one in the friendship/relationship/cut buddy arangement? :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Beta! :2dance:

*******************
    What happened to, “hey move your arm”…..immediately throat chop…dayum

Lay that 2 inch D on her and let her know who run it
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who run it Who run it….
    Them bishes ain’t runnin'(runnin’), shat butchall mouf…

:danban: << Crunchy Black doing the G'Walk

spinach
    flatbread
    and a Diet Coke with multigrain Sun Chips
    :thankyou:

So we getting Matt Kemp overload because of Khloe :huh:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: I love to see children fall they so dramatic with it :rofl:

Fay come back I was making EJ lunch list. You know it take a minute :lol:

Cat Meat
    *******************
    :huh: is that a subway sandwich from the local yings takee outee?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah. NOT like the female Sandy Bigelow Patterson though. Lightly

The Master Beta :D says:

Have yall seen pics of Ciara she blew up overnight

so what you saying is that prosthetic bumps are on sale? :thinking:

But was like I am on a diet so give me.. wheat bread :thinking: with:
    ———-
    Big as$es don’t even eat fries by themselves :crying1: Want ranch, ketchup and cheese on the side. I hate this ish

missyJ says:

***********************************

Earvinnng Juneyah got the following in that Celine….

1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken, stuffed with garlic, tomatoes, and artichoke
    2 Sides of mashed potatoes from KFC
    6 Popeyes Biscuits, fresh. Just came up.
    A 4 piece chicken only order, white meat, and a side of peppers. (Popeyes)
    3 Ears of batter fried corn
    1 bag of fried okra from Churches
    1 pound of deep fried shrimp and fries
    1 bottle of hot sauce
    1/2 container of Tic Tacs
    1 Chic-o-stick

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: I always like how shows do recaps at the end of the year. That just got me to thinking about some Classic Rose moments…what stands out to me the most is that one time some thorn went off cause of the roll call list. In true rose form the long list of roll calls ensued…man I was :lol: that day.

The Master Beta :D says:

Bad :waves:

Whoever told me to look at EJ feet I hate you :ghost:
    He looks like those spikes from his shoes draining all the blood and life out his bloated feet.. all that’s left is a Brenden :bye: BYE ASHY

I thought @Man’s bidnez was a respectable 3.5in?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He is a grower. It start out on that shrinkage

MamaN'Dem says:

____________________________________

They wouldn’t get anything done; EJ, Shaun T & Shaun T’s luva would all end up shopping, twirling and finger snapping.
    Ghey Stereotype Sarcasm ;)

Kay :crying1: So you writing out his meal plans too

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Paige.

I aint NEVER forgetting Paige. Told yall she is up there in my memory bank like the bish with the orange 1975 Polaroid as her gravi pic.

He is a grower. It start out on that shrinkage
    Yea that’s a hard 3 inches :rofl: crying1: :hahaha:

1 Chic-o-stick
    ——
    I Loved those as a kid :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whoever told me to look at EJ feet I hate you
    He looks like those spikes from his shoes draining all the blood and life out his bloated feet.. all that’s left is a Brenden BYE ASHY

*********************
    I ain’t say look I just made an observation :lol:

3 Ears of batter fried corn
    WEAK :wails:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Paige.

*************************
    Or the one dude with the long name that came in here windmilling like a mugg. I think he got banned the same day…I guess he told us bout ourselves

KayCeiSoul says:

San ah make ya dance says:

1 Chic-o-stick
    ——
    I Loved those as a kid

**************************

ME TOO San! And Mike & Ikes, and Squirrels, and Now & Laters, and Pixie Sticks.

I had sugar running clean through my veins baby! I STAYED outside running around and getting into shyt. :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Cat Meat”

___________________________

:ghost:

says:

:yawn:

guess imma go chrimmuss shoppin on today :shrug:

caint STAND it!

heyyyyy Taken & KayKay! :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He came and went with a bang huh :lol:
    I know you out there :hi:

3 Ears of batter fried corn
    WEAK

************************

You know he was slurping and smacking and talm’bout how “sweet” the corn was too. #Fatbishshyt. :grin:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Shame on ya’ll for leaving me downstairs talking to myself :ashsmed:

:ashamed: :smack:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay why I gotta be here at work today and tomorrow :wails:
    Don’t they know I got a family? A life???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YESSSSSSSSSSS. :ghost:

And Jesse.

KayCeiSoul says:

FayBoo, you be CAREFUL out there shopping and DO NOT go by yourself. Take the hubby with’cha!

ME TOO San! And Mike & Ikes, and Squirrels, and Now & Laters, and Pixie Sticks.

————-
    :hahaha: Whew I love Now & Laters. I gotta stick with chewy now, don’t got those baby teeth no more :wail:

says:

:cuss:

did u write them up a nasty, mean-worded email to inform them of such Taken? :blink:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“flat bread” IN the wheat bread sammich tho???

says:

matta fact, lemme take a sip on yo behalf Taken :cheers: :kiss:

iAmChan says:

We playing SR Family Feud on here?

says:

Kay

Take the hubby with’cha!

do i hab tew?? :crying:

MissHarlem says:

:hug: to all my fellow Roses. I am in and out of post so if I miss ya :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I’m watching a music video… The boy sing/rapping “I like that money baby” but he is driving in a TOYOTA CAMRY and a JEEP WRANGLER throwing money :blink:

Matchsticks says:

I am certain EJ has those dark spots on the back of his neck…

I LOVE THE HAIL OUTTA YOU @HARLEM :love:

iAmChan says:

@ San, they are pronounce NowAhLaters, or NowMaLaders, depending on what side of the hood you are from.

Smoke sum @ Harlem!

:rofl: @FutureDoc just b/c he like money don’t mean he got any #helpful :tea:

Uptown :hugs: Merry Chrimuh :D

So Sandy you gonna ignore my email about what the heck happened to @Gyp huh? And not answer PERIOD.

Whatevs yo. Over you.

:tea:

**************************

We say “NownLaters” in the D. :coffee:

says:

Harlem! :waves: Hey boo, merry chrimuss!

Bad Influence says:

Kdub bew, are u coming on to my bish? :huh:

Whatevs yo. Over you.

:tea:

by Who Dat on Dec 23, 2013 at 11:48 am

—————–

Still waiting on Aunty to answer an e-mail from ladt dang year :tea:

Last*

We say “NownLaters” in the D. :coffee:
    ——–
    :cosign: Not far from there :lol: And Chan that’s just my appropriate spelling for the time being :lol:

Bad Flu :hugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

@FutureDoc just b/c he like money don’t mean he got any #helpful
    —-
    Most people that gotta sing/talk about having money really don’t have it :nono:
    Folk that really have money don’t wont folk to know… :tape:

FuturedocDonte says:

*********************
    He’s being pratical…if he was in a boughati or whatever he wouldn’t have money to throw. Camry’s are good dependable cars.

IsThisThingOn... says:

:waves: @MissHarlem

Dangit! Taken and KayCei done messed around and made me hungry :spank: …now I gotta go to Wendy’s!

*no cat meat* :nono:

says:

*pokes His in the eyes foe I go*

Afiya says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL!

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.
    ^^^
    :hahaha: I would have LOVED to see the look on your face…LAWD Man :rofl:

Kdub bew, are u coming on to my bish
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHO? @Harlem?

YESSSSSSSSSSS

:thankyou:

Most people that gotta sing/talk about having money really don’t have it :nono:
    Folk that really have money don’t wont folk to know because folks like to beg… :tape:

Fixed that for ya…. you’re welcome :D

Bad Influence says:

@Dem Babies, hi luvmuffin!! :hug: how are u and the babies? :love:

LadieLeo says:

Folk that really have money don’t wont folk to know…

*************************
    I tell folk all the time I ain’t have no money but I guess they think I’m lying. I just did bout 3 windmill text to my ma about what I ain’t bout to buy and such. Keep sending me messages about picking up stuff from the store…..#TisTheSeasonMyBehind

FuturedocDonte says:

Basically bomb! :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL!

So I went out with that “larger” chick I been kickin it with.

—————–

:rofl: Your pint sized azz stay getting demasculated…. speaking of where was Mrs. Man when all this was going down :tea:

iAmChan says:

@ Sandra answers all of my e-mails. She luhh her some Chan.

Bad Influence says:

@Fay, u better scroll up! i spoke woman! *shakes fist*

@Kdubz, now u know i love u like EJ loves a good pank penis but i WILL cut yer ass :shank:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay: I wrote the email :typing: then I deleted the draft cause I ain’t got nan nothing job lined up yet. Oh but when I do
    *throws over papers on desk* it’s going to be epic :eek:

essenze says:

Ok so it’s like only me and one other person at work. I aint doing shyt today. I am not even answering my calls. This is why I have more time to post then usual :danban:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

My ladies are doing AWESOME… getting ready to spoil them sum-thing serious for Christmas :love:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep my grandpa has money and outside of work he dresses in overalls and church shoes (I cant make this up) lol..

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@ Sandra answers all of my e-mails. She luhh her some Chan.

by iAmChan on Dec 23, 2013 at 11:55 am

————–

Brownnoser :tea:

iAmChan says:

@ 2 Cribs, don’t be coming in here using vocabulary words from the GRE Examination!

MissHarlem says:

NAE/SAN/BOMB/LADIE/FUTURE/ISTHIS :waves:

DUBB I woves you too cant wait to :2dance: in VA

FAY :hug:

FIANCE :hump: no love like yours boo

rwilliams4782 says:

Ms. Sandra answers my emails too..

FuturedocDonte says:

Serious question

Is future a singer…or a rapper? Like what awards section would he be under at the BET awards
    Best new R&B artist :huh:
    Best new rap artist :huh:

MissHarlem says:

CHAN :smoke: sorry I aint forget you

———–
    :waiting: Yea where she at? Or y’all be doing 4somes?
    but it’s only 3 people :gossip: yea but at least one of em W I D E

***************************
    My grandpa always dresses in a suit and hard bottoms….my ma told me about a time they went to the beach and he had on a whole suit with suspenders and all walking down the beach.

MissHarlem says:

CHAN :smoke: sorry I aint forget you

No love lost. I’m short, and I’m over in the corner behind @ essenze…..it’s expected.

Lmao @ladieleo.

:hugs: Harlem dahling

Oh she responds to your emails huh? :blink: Not that I have ever emailed anything but what do y’all be emailing about? Which one of yous snitched on me that day when I made a funny and got a gentle reminder :waiting: They don’t make people like they used to :no:

MissHarlem says:

CHAN Im short too :lol:

MISTAKEN please forgive me :shame: I aint forget you either :hug:

@Chan don’t be mad at my vocb :tea:

@ MisTaken

Chan doesn’t snitch.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:applause: to all us short ppl :happy:

@Chan don’t be mad at my vocb :tea:

—-

I’m not a hater, I love it! I’m just saying, there are only a select fonting few who would know what the GRE is without their cousin Google, lmao.

CaliYoruba says:

Does anyone with multiple ‘chirrens’ think it’s spoiling the younger one to give them a present when its the OLDER childs’ b’day?

rwilliams4782 says:

Off topic.. my cousin dated a guy for 15 yrs.. they got married last year…now they going thru a divorce..he said he felt forced since shes knocking on 35.. she over here acting like porsha..”bish get yo ass out my office”

———-
    YES :stop: it is not their day. They gotta learn to share. You are raising a narcissus :grin:
    Do I get a point SR? :trophy:

essenze says:

This day is just a draggin. Im going to dip out this office early. Just waiting for this woman to come sign her expense report and for the courier to come. Once that happens, I am outy 5000 :danban1:

rwilliams4782 says:

Nah @caliyorba its just a habit you’re going to have to continue

CaliYoruba says:

its not spoiling but to me its not right and kinda weird. the younger one has his or her own bday to celebrate.

@Chan oh aight :cool:

@Cali both my chirrens got the same burf-day so I on git them problems but that’s nitg helpful huh :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

I just think they will start to think everything is about them even later on in life

Harlem I knew you would never forsake me :happy:

CaliYoruba says:

It ain’t fair. Would you like everybody to be treated special on the day that it’s supposed to be all about you?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

This dang tablet gets on my LAST nerve… forget the typos you know what I mean :ashamed:

——
    :rofl: when you put it like that spoiling sounds better than weird. You wrote that like she let cats smell her monk or something

I wonder what Sandra woulda said if that was Beyonce and Blue Ivy in that first pic.
    :think:

************
    people who don’t want to get married always use stuff like that as an excuse, I knew these folk there were together 15 years got married and was divorced the next year. I always respond they divorced cause they shouldn’t got married they shoulda broke up. Sometimes it’s just best to get off the pot instead of taking a……well yall know the saying.

CaliYoruba says:

_______
    :blink:

That’s a quick way to get the younger one’s azz kicked.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Still no post on Gabby getting engaged huh… Aunty is oh so serious about not giving me my story cred :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________

the whole entire internet would have exploded

I wonder what Sandra woulda said if that was Beyonce and Blue Ivy in that first
    —————-
    :typing: Stoned shower singer Beyonce drags her daughter by the arm in a fit of rage over Jay Z refusing to come home for the holidays. She hopes that this picture will make the prehistoric rapper come home

LSLH says:

EJ Johnson is too big to be a sissy. Does EJ own any other clothes or shoes besides smoking loafers?

@Mistaken
    “I wonder what Sandra woulda said if that was Beyonce and Blue Ivy in that first
    —————-

Sandra will claim Beyonce is jealous of jay Z’s love for his daughter and hit us with “pyscho-babble” type explanation!
    :yes:

I’m out….Yall have a Merry Christmas be safe. :bye:

I wonder what Sandra woulda said if that was Beyonce and Blue Ivy in that first
    —————-

_______________________________

:dead: Crying laughing.

:hahaha: :wail: sho would too

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——————-

Possible stories:
    Lounge singer Beyoncé drags Blu Ivy up the street to illuminati function

Caberet singer Beyonce breaks Blue Ivy’s legs

#DontBanMe :tea:

iAmChan says:

What is Xmas and why is everybody celebrating it?

Soror :chase: After today you neec a break from Aunty :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ok Sandra gonna ban yalls azz lol..

LadieLeo says:

I’m out….Yall have a Merry Christmas be safe.

me too. i came in to do TWO things and 3 hours later i have only done one :facepalm:

imma just go back home :steer: everybody have a good one :grill:

lovezoe says:

Exact words too. According to Sandy, them alabasters are affectionate.

GAGIRL87 says:

These comments especially 1-50 :rofl: chileeee

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Glorified foster mother Beyonce gets some straightening from bad ass Blue.

rwilliams4782 says:

I dnt celebrate I’m buddhist..but I did give ppl stuff last week bc my baby neice said to hell what u got going on auntie where is my nabby

*nabi

GAGIRL87 says:

EJ Johnson is too big to be a sissy.
    ________________________________________________________________

EMERGAWD :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Hey my lightskinned face warmer @ GA baby.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Chan you bet not say “Xmas” Jada got dragged for the Gawds all up & thru FB by folks accusing her of being anti- Christ for saying X-mas instead if Chrimmuh #helpful :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chan :kiss: :buttshake:

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN never :no:

iAmChan says:

What is Xmas and why is everybody celebrating it?

X can stand for anything or nothing at all. ppl who dont believe in the story of jesus but still enjoy the theme and the presents.

but for real tho X = criss cross. get it? got it? good

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey my lightskinned face warmer @ GA baby.
    _________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Hey Chan boo face warmer tho babe? :love:

Mama Monster :waves:

iAmChan says:

@ 2 Cribz, I bet. I don’t like the whole xmas thing. Christmas is already commercialized to shyt, but still. I posted about it on FB and dared one of those Anti Holy Rollers to get smart with me, lol.

Glorified foster mother Beyonce gets some straightening from bad ass Blue.

by iAmChan on Dec 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    ______
    “Foster mother!”

GAGIRL87 says:

:rofl: Hey Chan boo face warmer tho babe? :love:

Yeah babe. You already know!!

Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas . It is sometimes pronounced /??ksm?s/, but it, and variants such as Xtemass, originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /?kr?sm?s/. The “-mas” part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass,[1] while the “X” comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word ??????? which comes into English as “Christ”.[2]

There is a common misconception that the word Xmas stems from a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3] by taking the “Christ” out of “Christmas”, but its use dates back to the 16th century.

rwilliams4782 says:

I find alot of “Christians” esp in the south think that if you do not believe in Jesus Christ you are automatically anti christ.. one lady tried to get me together one day..but then I caught her saying the word karma.. I nicely told her tornado shaped azz that karma is a buddhist term so if you so against it dont believe in karma..ole long azz tiddays

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE :waves: have a good one

GA :hug:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

I see Chan to-tuh-lee nignored my tweet… :tea: Hmph…

Naw, I ain’t ignore it, check your DM

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Chan I stick w/ Happy Holidays b/c next thing you know folks gonna say I’m an anti-semite for not acknowleding Hanukkah or be accused of self hate b/c I don’t celebrate Kwanza… ain’t nobody got ime fa alla that chit :nono:

iAmChan says:

its so hard to take xtians seriously (see what i did there :wink: ) when even yall pick and choose which parts of christianity to take seriously. if its a joke to you then its an even bigger joke to ppl on the outside looking in. we laugh and play about all manner of sin all day long but when it comes to the word Christmas I gotta spell that out of respect for Jesus? :rolleyes: chile please.

ok bye for real this time :hi:

rwilliams4782 says:

Or if she felt that way to come roll her cold azz mama out my establishment..

her tornado shaped azz

:casket:

Sherri Shepard was tryna spread the good word and you shut her down :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

Harlem & Bomb :hug: & :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chan I’m about to accept your FB request that is you right?

We were watching “The Bible” over the weekend and saw the preview for the epi. with Sampson and his strength and the first thing that rolled out of my Bro-in-Law’s mouth was “why he gotta be a big burley black dude with dreds though? :blink::rofl:

@ Orange Blossom

I’m not taking the bait. I don’t get involved in religious debates. All it becomes is a “my thoughts and beliefs are better than yours.” I’m too awesome for those.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: Are Mimi & Nick still togeva? She hasn’t been wearing her wedding ring lately & she & dem babies are in Apen & Nik is M.I.A. Was her running up on the Wild n Out stage drunk as a skunk the last straw or nah? :warning:Paging Dubb re: her fav :waiting:

@ GAGIRL87 says:

Chan I’m about to accept your FB request that is you right?

It’s me love.

GAGIRL87 says:

What’s the bald-headed stripper name on LHHNY? well anyway I just saw a pic with her on one side & Camron on the other saying “Is That You Cam’Ron” :ghost:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

They got Sampson looking like a random Miami nigga from the Pork N Beans projects.

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

She did whet now :rofl: :popcorn: Mariah is always high!

lovezoe says:

Bomb- she posted a pic of them together last night

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

:dead:

——————
    Yea… all he needed was to have his dreads in one of them awkward pony-tails on top of his head and then shells beaded through the one falling so elegantly over his face. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Last night on bravo mimi gave nick a shoutout for having that good wood so I guess they together. . They worth 300 million together. .trust they staying together

iAmChan says:

If the Bible mini series had a Black Jesus. The internet would have exploded in an outrage.

KayCeiSoul says:

I nicely told her tornado shaped azz…..

____________________________________

G’won somewhere Ar-Ruh Will-yums!!! :rofl:

———–
    Who don’t know this :blink: Who going to school today :lol:

iAmChan says:

I grammatically fukked up that whole post. Please accept my apologies.

—————
    So his lil stick leg self be doin sumptin huh? :lol: I’d tolerate a nukka too if we were worth that much together.