Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, The Game, Tami Roman

Jada Pinkett-Smith out in Beverly Hills, CA

Actress/rocker Jada Pinkett-Smith was spotted shopping at Maxfields in West Hollywood, and Gucci on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday.
Photo: EM43 / Splash News

The Game Spotted In Hollywood

Rap artist Jayceon Taylor, aka The Game, was spotted out and about in his car in Hollywood on Tuesday. The Game has managed to find true Love with his soul mate of 8 years, Tiffney Cambridge. The couple have 2 beautiful children together, Cali Dream and King Justice.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

Tami Roman Attend E40 Triple Album Release Party

Reality TV star Tami Roman (Basketball Wives) was spotted hanging out in the VIP at rapper E40′s Triple Album Release Party at Tru Hollywood Nightclub on Tuesday.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

66 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, The Game, Tami Roman”

MSVALLDAY says:

Those shoes Jada has on are life to me!

The Master Beta :D says:

I like Jadas booties,Cali is a cutie, and why is one of Tamis feet baby powder white :huh:

You best get it Ms. Roman.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*peeks my head in to make sure it’s safe*
    Test Comment: I like The Game he has grown on me
    :bite:

Smonae says:

Tami done lost too much weight she look like a bobble head, maybe its that stage hair she got on either way its not working she looks a mee :no:

Shellz says:

is Tami bleaching? She started to take on a casper hue :crying:

IDK about Tami anymore, every since I saw how she was towards her mom knowing she was dying. Just weird

Smonae says:

Aww look at the Game & Cali :heart: Cute!!! Tiffany is annoying tho

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I really want Tami to take an etiquette class….saw her on Tiny’s talk show and she was soooo embarrassing! I mean how do you make Tiny and the Diamond Princess look the Queen on England

is Tami bleaching? She started to take on a casper hue :crying:
    ————
    That’s called wrong foundation

Smonae says:

San I agree thats was too much, she is selfish as hell.
    Shellz maybe its the makeup, its like 5 shades too light :no:

Congrats on her weight loss tho, she got tired of being the odd ball standing next to Eve & Shauni

iAmChan says:

Tami looking real tasty up there…..

———–
    :yes: Never mad at that

precious1 says:

Sandra…please identify Jada’s shoes and jacket….loving them. Please and Thank you!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thank you for the new post Sandra. I was saying have you CHOSEN to not go through the process of becoming a U.S. citizen because surely you have been here long enough to have finished and/or began the process. I am well aware that a person can reside somewhere and never be an official citizen. I would think being the scholar and involved esteemed blogger that you are that you would want to participate in the processes of the country you live in :grin: and have a real voice. But it’s your life to do as you please. Much like Rhianna and Beyonce :tea:

kamadiva says:

@ Precious1 – I was about to ask the same thing…LOVE THEM!

Gigi26 says:

:blink: :eek: Tami Roman :no: Lawdt. Epitomy of a “Dirty Foot” look at them Messican socks I cannot and shalt not.

Jada looking more n more like a bulldyke.

Game needs to cut that hair

MoniquetheGeek says:

rapper E40?s Triple Album Release Party
    _________________________________________
    He’s having an album signing today. I don’t care for an autograph or picture or anything. I’m just going to see all the ratchetness that’s bout to take place. :ashamed:

Gigi26 says:

Tami wearing compression socks with Louboutins?! Say it ain’t so! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tami wearing compression socks with Louboutins?! Say it ain’t so
    Bye :bye:

MoniquetheGeek says:

@Gigi I thought they were socks! The more I look at them though, I think that’s how the shoe was made.

Smonae says:

Its takes Gigi to point this out :rofl: go help that gurl she cant dress to save ha life

Gigi26 says:

Tami wearing a damn 15 dollar dress with Louboutins :no: *ques Don’t save her* :no:

Shellz says:

is Tami bleaching? She started to take on a casper hue
    _________________________

i doubt it. its probably just the shade of makeup + ppl getting lighter in the winter. i know that personally im at least 2 shades lighter now than i was a few months back. my makeup looks totally different now than it did in july.

something i never thought i would say—i like tami’s shoes and dress. :yes: congrats to her on not looking like a bum bytch today :thumbsup:

MoniquetheGeek says:

rapper E40?s Triple Album Release Party
    ___________________________

to wait till you dam near 50 to finally make it to this point in life :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Me too. I don’t wear make up (foundation)..only lip gloss but you can definitely see a difference in the winter months.

Gigi26 says:

That couch she sitting on look dirty as fukk :no: Gross

dam gigi :stop: pointing out stuff :vomit:

that couch is filthy tho.

MissHarlem says:

Is it safe to come out the :kona: ORANGE comments is cray downstairs.

:waves: EVERYONE :hug: welp my :kona: callin me

MoniquetheGeek says:

That dress does not go with the shoes!

@Orange I know, right! He’s been big in Northern Cali. Too bad it took him forever to finally make it everywhere else. I don’t even know any of his new music. I only listen to his old stuff.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So the couch had piss and vomit stains :facepalm: And she turnt up on it. I bet Obama did it.

Hershey says:

Gigi26 says:

Tami wearing compression socks with Louboutins?! Say it ain’t so!

____________________________

:rofl: I think those are the Illusions Loubou’s she shole is a lot brighter these days :thinking: let me go look at the old Tami :pc:

Smonae says:

Harlem :hugs:

That couch tho :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

Tami that snake print aint been in since Thriller. Give it up :yes:

Shellz says:

ok i see it is the foundation but i saw another pic of her and she was extremely light and it scared me.

kamadiva says:

@ Precious1 – shoes look like Dolce & Gabbana Mesh Heels

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

So the couch had piss and vomit stains And she turnt up on it. I bet Obama did it.

:dead:

MissHarlem says:

NAE :hug:

I wouldnt even want my skin on that couch with my uppity ass. No bueno

Gigi26 says:

:lol: okay one more then i’m done….I see Tami hairline is starting to look a lil “Susan Taylor-ish”

#teampushback

#salute from the middle of your head

thats why ppl sit on top of the couches at the club :yes:

tami is sitting where the feet go and the drinks get spilled but she’s too old and drunk to care :lol:

is that the same couch where she mushed Meeka?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: So we have our company holiday lunch party today. People have been asking to sit and be wherever me and my coworker are cause they say we are the fun ones :rolleyes: What am I a clown here for your amusement? And yes its skinfolk and pank toes both.
    I hate that part of work parties. Like you feel obligated to interact with others and mix it up to not look cliquish. But me and her are genuine friends off the clock. And then when all the rest of the black folks sit with us and we look all segregated :smack: We used to try to split it up but I stopped caring. No one says anything when they all sit together

Gigi26 says:

Orange :cosign: but that’s a damn shame you pay 500+ for a table and you got some piss ridden couches to sit on :no: :lol: Better line that shyt with some plastic!

Shellz says:

i want you to enjoy yourself Mistaken. Be cordial but you arent obligated to do any more than that lol.

if Jada’s jacket had a few less beadie beads I’d love it! Why have Kobe leather just to lace it with bullets?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Shellz. People just do too much. You should not be contacting me to see if you can “sit with me.” What is this high school? One of the people has a J.D. :no:

AlluringlySweet says:

Tami pictures look like bitstrips.

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Listening to the radio. I love Mary J; but I want to know who the hail gave her permission to remake Donnie Hathaways This Chritmas. Whoever did need they azz completely kicked because she has just butchered this song all to hell and back. jeez louise.

Shellz says:

i think lightskin ppl get even lighter as they age but i could be wrong.

my uncle says “a lot of deez niggas aint even darkskin they just need to use noxzema and wash they dam face”

he could be wrong too. :shrugs:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

MisTaken I always make sure to mingel with others and work the room just for that reason

The Master Beta :D says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

__________________________________

I heard it too and aunt Mary is making me not like that song :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Are those socks on Tami feet. :facepalm: I know some fashion maven is gonna say thats the cool new European thing. Chit looks stupid.

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All!

I think Tami’s body looks nice. She looks much better. Her foundation is off. As a makeup artist I hate to see someone’s foundation off. Especially a celeb since you know they paid for that smh.

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses

I love Jada’s jacket, jeans and shoes.

Tammy’s dress is cute and the Game is sassy!

SOTHERNGRL says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

((((((((((((((((((((
    I SURE AS HELL HOPE NOT.

Diva says:

OOps I’m the one that is sassy….the Game is sassy!!!! :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

You best get it away from that bleachMs. Roman. :nono:

Fixed that for u :coffee: #helpful

Shellz says:

:rofl: at your uncle Orange. He may be right. I know seasons change your face but the pic I saw of her- she was extremely light and her face looked weird. I am happy for her weightloss- i just want her to enjoy herself thats it. They start conforming for no reason. She was alittle ashy but she is ok now.

Also- I NEED PPL TO KNO LOUBS DONT NEED TO BE WORN WITH EVERYTHING. PPL ARE SO LAZY WITH FASHION. ITS SICKENING

@ MISTAKEN: whats JD? lol

Diva says:

WTF this dayum keyboard keep changing my muthaphukin words..let me try it agane…..the GAME is SESSY!

gypsyeyes says:

SO THEY HAVE LET ANOTHER TEMP GO…LORDT THEY JUST WONT LEARN. SHE GAVE HERSLF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OVERTIME…HAD THE SUPERVISOR SIGN HER TIMESHEET AND PUT SOME WHITEOUT AND CHANGED THE HOURS AND FAXED IT OVER…NOW THE OTHER WOMEN OVER THERE LOOKING LIKE :eek:

I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THAT THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING. AND WE ARE ALLLLL BLACK AND THEY BEING LET GO FOR STEALING ALL THIS TIME. I WORKED MY NINE HOURS OVERTIME LIKE I DO EVERY WEEK AND THEY THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST WRITE IT IN!!! :smh:

Shellz says:

I cant stand that GYP. ppl need to be thankful for a job. Doing nukka nonsense have them looking at us all crosseyed..shameful

JD is Juris Doctorate

its when u finish law school but doesnt necessarily mean u passed the bar to become a lawyer yet

Smonae says:

:newpost: Hey Diva :waves:

Shellz says:

Thank you ORANGE. That was extremely helpful.