Celebs Out & About: Meagan Good and Devon Franklin, Alicia Keys

Meagan Goode and Devon Franklin on Wendy Williams

Anointed couple Meagan Good and Devon Franklin, SVP of Columbia Tristar Pictures, are all smiles nearly 2 years after tying the knot. The couple began dating in 2011 and wisely waited until June 2012 to get married. Most couples whose marriages quickly end in divorce make the mistake of rushing down the aisle while they are still under the influence of Dopamine, the powerful pleasure chemical in the brain. It’s almost impossible to determine if a man or woman is right for you while you’re still under the influence.
Photo: TNYF/WENN.com

Alicia Keys Performs Live On Sunrise In Sydney

Pop singer Alicia Keys performed live on Sunrise, Martin Place in Sydney, Australia on Sunday.
Photo: INFphoto.com

I hate Meagan’s eyebrows, and her short cut :no:

I hate Meagan’s eyebrows, and her short cut :no:

• The Master Beta :D

I don’t like Megans Lucy do

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

Anointed couple :lol:

• VDot

Megan looks like a pastors wife. :no:

• lovezoe

I have a pair of pants in that color Mehsn wearing :twirl:

Alicia and those stubs for arms :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I don’t know about that hairstyle Megan :thinking: Alicia weight loss is looking good, but that dress is a no for her body type

Y the white shoes?? Explain now :waiting:

She put on a bra! :woot:

Anointed couple
    :rofl: I don’t know why this tickled me so

• kamadiva

Something is always a little off about Alicia…can’t put my finger on it. She is nice looking, nice shape…she just may not photograph well. Not sure what it is.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Alicia and those stubs for arms :no:

:wail:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Alicia and Kandi got them dino arms:kona:

MsTake :chase: your gravi!

• libra80sbaby

:yawn:

• OutsidetheBox

So thas what a pop singer looks like eh? :lol: Chile.

• Anna

Megans left hand is holding her husbands right hand, is he carrying her LV bag?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I’m not feeling Meg’s marital situation. I could be wrong, but it seems like Devon saw a hot girl and decided to clean her up to make her marriage worthy. He had to change her to make her a suitable wife. It just seems fake and totally Hollywierd.

kamadiva says:

=======
    Could it be #7 or #14? :eek:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

Devon is carrying MeGan’s purse? Thats Sweet

Why’s he have on 2 coats though :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Anointed couple
    I don’t know why this tickled me so

************************
    :nun: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

the oil that they are anointed with :jack:

• Gigi26

Yo I saw a girl with a real like chicken wing arm and all I could think about was one of youse :no:

The lord is working on me. :crying:

Alicia looks like she smells like sour cream and ass

Megan…whatever.

Orange Blossom says:

the oil that they are anointed with :jack:
    *************

That’s why her face so oily? gotcha :thumbsup:

I may need to try that on my eczema.. :thinking:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

DTTS: That young man in my gravie done came up :hahaha:
    VDOT :whistle: Who you gonna call? Rose busters!!!

• kamadiva

@Doesn’t talk to Strangers – nah…it’s her look in photo, I think…but the stubby arms don’t help either.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Why’s he have on 2 coats though
    *********
    maybe cuz it’s cold? :eek: you know like babies, they we supposed to keep our head covered and the rest of your body will be work. You retain 30% of you body heat in your head.

chicken wing arm

:crying1: I wanna send this to my BFF SEW damn bad. The chick who she sharing a dude with got one. :crying1: I was in the club tryna figure out how she was holdimg her drank..? Lawd :wail: I wasnt no good in there.

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    Ion think he changed her. She still letting it all hang out on the red carpet :boobs:

_____________________________
    :danban: ying yang in this thang …ying yang in this thang
    :danban1: <chicken wing arm

San ah make ya dance says:

Y the white shoes?? Explain now
    ********
    Explain her banglet now :waiting:

Rose Busters.. :rofl:

Why’s he have on 2 coats though :blink:
    ———
    Girl when you up north you don’t ask those questions :hahaha: Idk where they are tho.

tying the knot
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why you use that term Sandra KNOWING that girl got Long tiddayitis

You so mean.

• FuturedocDonte

What’s wrong wit her ankles… :eek:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Orange Blossom says:

the oil that they are anointed with (bleep)
    ************************

:no: Are you filling in for Man? You know Devon recreated Meg’s in the image of a born again virgin. They ain’t allowed to be annointed in bodily fluids.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Gigi: I bet you won’t fight her on the wing arm side. I know somebody who had a strong arm like that and he used to arm wrestled and win EVERY.TIME. :eek: They be strong when they weak :kona:

tying the knot
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why you use that term Sandra KNOWING that girl got Long tiddayitis

*************
    :wail: I gotta go..

• OutsidetheBox

I fukks with some bad white pumps. In this case tho I think Megan being Megan. I cant really see “why”, except for trend, :shrug: Which she is a tad late to..so again, being Megan. :yes: shrug:

• Gigi26

:rofl: Meagan got two pieces glued to the front :rofl: gtfoh with that!

• VDot

:rofl: Taken. Something strange in the neighborhood

• FuturedocDonte

Mistaken :spank: :lol:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

———–

Im confused @Sandra that doesn’t seem like a long time to be dating someone before deciding to get married. How long do you suggest waiting before you decide this peeson is THE ONE.

• kamadiva

AK is short torsoed…like Kandi (and me for that matter) and they should stay away from pieces that define a waist…it makes them look extra stumpy.

Hell, I’m tall with long arms (too long imo) and short torsoed…so I tend to go with drop waisted dresses just to balance my frame.

Ignore 30… I’m slipping. NEVER make your cocoa with coffee. bad idea

Y the white shoes?? Explain now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Because she wore them SAME YSL animal print shoes for 10 years. So now she showing us she got money now.

THE BANGLET @Caramel :chase: :rofl: :rofl:

NOW @San THAT looks like she did that with foam/sponge rollers. :rofl: I’m weak. I like it. For church especially. :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I was in the club tryna figure out how she was holdimg her drank..?
    :crying1: :crying1:
    She put it right in the crook of her inside elbow. With a napkin cause it get cold and she don’t want frostbite
    HAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN :ghost:

• lovezoe

So Tyler Perry got a new movie coming out next year that look pretty decent. Called Single Moms Club, saw the trailer on Hulu. He in it playing a man which never works out well. Nia Long gone be the lady he chasing.

Y the white shoes?? Explain now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause she wore them SAME denim daisy duke shorts for 7 years. So now she showing us she got money now.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________

I wont do this chit with you today ya hear :rofl:

kamadiva says:

***********
    :thumbsup: Good observation. I’m tall w/long arms and legs too. Well my femur is really long.

What’s wrong wit her ankles… :eek:
    ________

Nothing. She just big boned. :yes: Prolly from her Black side. You know Blacks bred for buck. :eek:

______________________________
    Don’t chu go reading old post. Stick to this one and take it as is :spank:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Im sitting here like, I guess the banglet cool for work :shrugs: I guess :hahaha:

• Caramel Rain

He in it playing a man which never works out well
    ********
    So TP cant play himself? TEE HEE

Called Single Moms Club
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do they ALL find a GOODT working man at the end? Per the blueprint of almost ALL his movies? :sarcasm:

• luVn_liFe…

Who here Has a chicken Wang arm?? Smells of sour cream and a.s.s. :(
    Thats SO not a goodlook

• GellySammich

:yawn: the blue part on her peplum look a lil fanny packish

Y the white shoes?? Explain now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause she used to hold her Newports in her hand and a drank in the other when photo’d. So now she showing us she got money now (with them white high steppers).

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

______________________________
    Don’t chu go reading old post. Stick to this one and take it as is
    ***********
    I thought she said 2-3 yrs is when the Dopamine fades?

:crying1: :crying1:
    HAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN :ghost:

:crying1: Had that purse tucked under it like so when she wanted to switch. I mustve stared at that girl for a good twenty minutes.

I know she left thinking I was “sweating” her. At least I hope she did cause babayyy :crying1: I owe her for them laughs.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

When he plays a man :ghost: No but seriously if he let someone else play the male lead it would get a lot better reviews, money and have better chemistry.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Gigi26 says:

Meagan got two pieces glued to the front gtfoh with that!

:dead:

im almost convinced tht devon be doing her hair and makeup these days

The chick who she sharing a dude with got one. :crying1:
    ———-
    Nah! What I wanna know is why the hell she competing with that :rofl: I’d leave him alone off that principle alone :crying1:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

FuturedocDonte says:

Ion think he changed her. She still letting it all hang out on the red carpet

*************************

But we ain’t seen her jean shorts, ripped up tights and black boots, minus purse, plus Newports that was her twice a week club uniform in a couple of years. The dresses with the neckline plunging to the vajajay is classy for her. She done changed.

• IsThisThingOn…

“The chick who she sharing a dude with…”

Is this Barbara and Shirley? :think: Who winnin’ tho’? :think: Sooo many questions… my head hurt…

:ghost:

• Who Dat

AK lost weight in her ankles.

Wont he (and water pills) do it?

:nun:

• lovezoe

Dubb- Pretty much. All of them have a man showing interest in them. Terry Crews in it and he likes Cocoa Brown. Leann Rimes husband in too.

San, it’s called buy a warm enough coat. Where’s he from? Maybe he just didn’t know :thinking:

:crying1: :rofl: :wail:

Called Single Moms Club
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *******
    Naw. Not ol girl in the Temptations movie. But :thinking: Why did I get married I and II, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, I can do bad all by myself…

@San THAT looks like she did that with foam/sponge rollers
    Like she got in wet in the shower and let it air dry. It was still a little damp when she unraveled it but she had to go anyways :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You so nice. A couple of years.

KNOWING it had been since she was on “Cousin Skeeter” so about a DECADE. We gonna go with a couple tho.

Happy Holidays.

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

For such a pretty girl Megan can look just like those smile now cry later cholo masks. One of the downsides to having Latino friends in southern Cali. They can rub off on ya. Its one thing when you embrace the tamales, its even ok to mimic their style :yes: Cowboy boots and a jean hoop skirt is cute, I dont care what nobody says. But when you start using a razor for anything other than to cut your coke :nono:

• lovezoe

Taken- That “love scene” in Mr. Deeds/Good Deeds whatever it was called had me cackling for five minutes. He done played Madea so much playing a man aint believable

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

Y the white shoes?? Explain now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

by Who Dat on Dec 16, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Dont forget the THICK black leggings she wore EVERY DAMN DAY until they were SHEER STOCKINGS

THE BANGLET @Caramel

NOW @San THAT looks like she did that with foam/sponge rollers. I’m weak. I like it. For church especially.
    *********
    the pank ones :wail:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The one where Rudy was a heaux. The one when Blair Underwood was whoopin ole girl azz and her sista ended up with Boris. One with Angela Bassett and Rick Fox.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

know she left thinking I was “sweating” her.
    OTB and her friends :gossip:
    Old wing arm girl :rolleyes: Jealous hoes wish they arm bent byke like paper clips

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

DTTS I’m telling you, it don’t even matter when its cold as shyt outside. You’ll do whatever no explanation :lol: I’m stupid like that always want the fashionable shyt on instead of the ski jackets

• OutsidetheBox

:nun: :andtwirl: :nun: :andtwirl: :rofl: You do not even know the stages of horror we went thru when we discovered the arm wasnt moving like the other arm. LMMFAOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo.

In all seriousness, I think there is a bit of vanity at play there, like how could she be losing to the wang arm chick? Ego maybe? :shrug: Like fukk this im not about to lose to that. But thas just my arm chair psychiatrist diagnosis. She could really love him. :eek:

banglet

:cloud: Oh my goodness! Had to be with the pink foam rollers :wail:

• Who Dat

The one where he was supposedly fuggin Thandie Newton.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@San THAT looks like she did that with foam/sponge rollers
    ********************
    :lol: Dont ack like that never happened to you

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Me too! And the scene in Why Did I Get Married Too. I swear he had the WIDEST biggest belly button hole ever. I said that must’ve been from the umbilical cord for the baby he is birthing cause :no:

• GellySammich

paper clips :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

:hahaha: and :hurl: at the same dam time.

you know good and well thts his own personal glory hole

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB she probably be winning against old girl cause she can hold the dack in her arm and suck on it all at once. She is a star :claps:

IsThisThingOn… says:

“The chick who she sharing a dude with…”
    :ghost:

:rofl: Ok. I was mean…but there is a situation going on. :shrug: He got two prospects.

My white friends call it dating. Yall so harsh. :eyeroll: :hahaha:

———–
    Tell her in this instance fugg ego. He fuggin her by fuggin with her :rofl: I mean come on, I can’t breathe. I would’ve fought him after I saw that :lol: Cause other than that what you gon say, she cant even play with the bat and balls at the same damn time :rofl: Why nig?

**************
    MisTaken shut up! :lol: His mama Must put a half dollar on is nub like @ Who Dat grandmama did that one time :shrug:

foam/sponge rollers
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tried to tell yall they aint for everybawdee :crying1: Will have you out in these streets messed UP.

:hahaha: I got a mane (whenever I feel like it) that got shot up in one arm, and that joker is SLOW :huh: you hear me, that arm, Lord forgive me :ghost:

Me and my friends be taking notice, and then :gossip: talmbout it later on :ashamed:

• FuturedocDonte

He in it playing a man which never works out well.

:cloud: :lol:

:dead: @ DTTS

• luVn_liFe…

Meghan’s white pointy toe shoes is her accent accessory or NAH?

like @ Who Dat grandmama did that one time
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YES LAWD :ghost:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I would’ve fought him after I saw that
    I would have stole on him like Starkeshia :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I got a mane (whenever I feel like it) that got shot up in one arm, and that joker is SLOW you hear me, that arm, Lord forgive me

Me and my friends be taking notice, and then talmbout it later on
    ***************
    :stop: wai’ min. So you just admitted to fugging a slow mane, ocassionally? Lawt.. I thought you had better options/taste than that.

OTB and her friends :gossip:
    ________

Paper clips LMAOOOOOOO!!!

It was like OTB: :eek: :sip: :eek: :puff: :huh: :pass: :eek:

BOL!!! I went with some niggas they dont pay attn to nothing like that.

Thats how lightskin friend went home with Janet Jackson (memba Andell was JJ in Friday…? ).. :hahaha: :rofl:

• kamadiva

That NYC HAWK don’t play…so you may have to wear 2 coats! Plus..he from LA and coats out there aren’t made the same…even from the same label.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Meghan’s white pointy toe shoes is her accent accessory or NAH?
    ————
    Honestly I can’t call it, they seem so out of place to me, that it don’t even matter :no: Maybe its the outfit :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:chase:

Who got a big belly button? :eek:

Kamadiva, thank you for sharing :tea:

• Who Dat

Meghan’s white pointy toe shoes is her accent accessory or NAH?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Them witchy-poo country azz white shoes is Meg’s started from the bottom now her azz is HEAH statement ya dig????

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

wai’ min. So you just admitted to fugging a slow mane, ocassionally? Lawt..
    _________________________
    She slid that right on in huh :crying1:
    Birds of a feather… :hump: together

San ah make ya dance says:

In all seriousness, I think there is a bit of vanity at play there, like how could she be losing to the wang arm chick? Ego maybe? Like fukk this im not about to lose to that. But thas just my arm chair psychiatrist diagnosis. She could really love him.
    ———–
    Tell her in this instance fugg ego. He fuggin her by fuggin with her I mean come on, I can’t breathe. I would’ve fought him after I saw that Cause other than that what you gon say, she cant even play with the bat and balls at the same damn time Why nig?

***************
    Cues :whistle: I gotta big eggoooo. Such a bigg egooo. He love my big ego.. It’s too much. I talk like dis cuz I can byke it up..

• Who Dat

<<< Just now realizing that the Good Rev Doctor Franklin got on two coats.

• OutsidetheBox

You’ll do whatever no explanation :lol:

This part. :lol: Aint it the same when you tired? Cold ? Or even hungry? Dont know why you did nothing, cant do nothing…. NOTHING. :hahaha:

Innocent person: Whats your name?

You: :mad: I dont know nigga im tired/cold/hungry.

Kenya, the arm was slow :gay: <–slow arm :hahaha:
    =========
    San, maybe because they aren't from there :shrug:

He shouldn't be walking around like a goof-troop IMB :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Tyler Perry got a sunk in belly button hole. Me and Care think his grandma used a Susan B Anthony dolla on his navel for too long :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I told my friend you aint giving no head? You finishing last. :yes: I also told her that wasnt a bad thing in this case. :shrug:

I KNOW his lady be getting it in.

Kenya, the arm was slow :gay: <–slow arm :hahaha:
    :whistle: Blame in on the a a aa a a armmm….

<<< Just now realizing that the Good Rev Doctor Franklin got on two coats.

That ish jumped right out to me. Kinda like the cats I see in their suits, and THEN I see them putting on a sportsteam jacket or a big puffy coat, ish just don't go :no:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: rofl: i cant breeve :rofl:

I am SEW gonna find a way to tell her this. :rofl: This is some gawddamn truth.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I KNOW his lady be getting it in
    She got to :eek: She is making up for that. Like I said they be real strong in the arm. God don’t make no mistakes :nono: She probably got that fiyah head

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

***********************

Susan B Anthony :ghost: We knows our history unlike some folks *side eye* #117 :dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, the arm was slow <–slow arm
    *************
    :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Meghan’s white pointy toe shoes is her accent accessory or NAH?
    ________

I think so. :yes:

think his grandma used a Susan B Anthony dolla on his navel for too long

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Maybe she had been up north and had some Canadian coinage? Maybe she was old as hail and had an Eisenhower Dolla on that bish?

All right BBL. :wails:

_______

I am at my desk fukking crying. :rofl: :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

ANYone every had roasted bell peppers and onions sauteed in olive oil and garlic on toasted italian bread??

————-
    :wail:

Maybe he widened his own belly button :eek:

:wail: I gotta go find a snack .. OMG yall is crazy

• OutsidetheBox

That slow arm emote tho. :rofl: There is a special hot place in hell for that. :rofl: :wail:

• GellySammich

I hate when people walk in here while I’m eating Oreos. :cuss: Sitting here just :grill: looking like gingivitis face!

_______

:wail: :wail: Omgawd I c=goota walk BRB

——————–
    I swear that ish find a way on your teeth :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

:dead:

maybe she getting a check by proxy :shrugs:

• IsThisThingOn…

“Maybe he widened his own belly button”
    ____________________________

:think:

Well maybe, but… :hurl:

• gypsyeyes

paging dubb….

CAN I GET A RECAPPPPPPPPP!!!

Well, if you think that’s funny!?!?!? How about I didn’t notice the arm the first-go round :ashamed: I was seeing TOO MUCH other ish yo :woot:
    But when my friends put me up on what he had been through, oh my goodness :wail: I couldn’t wait to see this arm yo and how it did and didn’t move right :kona:

• GellySammich

Hell yeah San. It’s my fault for eating them in public though. :ashamed: ain’t supposed to have too many sweets no way.

• luVn_liFe…

GELLY, thats FriggiNG hilarious!! them dang oreos and spinach dips, will GET you ErryTiME!

paging dubb….

CAN I GET A RECAPPPPPPPPP!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I gotta get ready for this 130 meeting. Mind yall aint NOBODY HERE. Folks done already left for holiday. I will give one in another post after though.

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:smack: Black people. What does the coin do :think: My grandma swears that if she didnt mold n shape me n my siblings heads in the first few weeks after our births wed all be in trouble right about now. Claims she used a kneading pin. Betwixt you n me, I think she kneaded around my soft spot a lil too hard :think: It explains so much :fistbump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

GellySammich says:

Hell yeah San. It’s my fault for eating them in public though. ain’t supposed to have too many sweets no way.

:waiting: you betta stop testing that dam gestational diabeetus!

• GellySammich

them dang oreos and spinach dips, will GET you ErryTiME!
    :crying1: My mama got a fake tooth in the front. Chipped her real one clean in half diving into some shallow water. It don’t stand out until she eat spinach dip and get some stuck at the top of her tooth… right on the gum line. :crying: Love you Mommy!

• gypsyeyes

SO I WAS READING THE COMMENTS AND ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PPL THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE SLOW THAT GOT THAT GOOD GOOD OR WHAT CAUSE THIS ONE DUDE WASN’T SLOW BUT HE HAD MISSING NIPPLES….WELL NVM… :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

~~~~~~~
    :crying: :dead:

• GellySammich

I cut back a lot Orange! But I have a sweet tooth something terrible. I think chocolate is one of my addictions. I gotta have something SOMEtimes or I’M GONNA DIIIEEE <— Despicable Me lil girl voice

• luVn_liFe…

Where the HELL is everybody!!! :crying:

• gypsyeyes

WE WAS IN HIGHPERNT NC (WHERE FANNIE FROM) AND MY DAUGHTER HAD AN OUTTIE AND THE RUBBED A BOILED EGG ON HER NABEL(CAUSE THAT’S WHAT I CALLED IT TILL ALMOST GROWN) AND THEY BURRIED IT IN THE FRONT YARD. HER NABEL AINT BEEN RIGHT SINCE.

• IsThisThingOn…

:offtopic:

If you (like me) are really in the Christmas spirit check out this old school Christmas soul music link:

http:// themixtress.com/2008/12/16/soul-christmas/

I’m jammin’ at my desk. :listen:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :shocked: Gelly, you gonna get it! :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

Where the HELL is everybody!!! :crying:
    IONO :shrug:
    :gossip: MsTake is probably somewhere ‘sneak-eating’ and ‘fake-exercising’ :lol: