Celebs Out & About: Nicki Minaj, Heidi Klum

Nicki Minaj wears tiny shorts as she arrives at her 31st birthday in a pink Lamborghini

Nicki Minaj was seen arriving at “Philippe” Restaurant in Beverly Hills for her 31st birthday party in her custom $700,000 Pink Lamborghini Aventador sports car. Nicki’s faithful part-boyfriend, part-bodyguard, Safaree Samuels, tagged along for the ride. If you recall, Safaree once slapped the taste out of Nicki’s mouth during a well-publicised domestic incident in 2011. Nicki never pressed charges so Safaree never spent a night in jail. Sandrarose.com doesn’t condone violence, but every once in a while, it becomes necessary to remind these loud talking women who the man of the house is.
Photo: SPW/Splash News

Heidi Klum and her boyfriend Martin Kristen take their kids to Ciconni's

Supermodel Heidi Klum took her kids Leni and Lou Samuel to Ciconni’s with her boyfriend (former bodyguard) Martin Kristen. Leni (wearing boots) brought along three of her friends who honored the little narcissist-in-training by wearing identical outfits of leopard print jackets and skinny jeans. Individuality doesn’t exist when celebrities are involved.
Photos: Fern / Splash News

101 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Nicki Minaj, Heidi Klum”

kamadiva says:

“it becomes necessary to remind these loud talking women who the man of the house is” Sandy you are too funny!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I guess Nicki stylist is Safaree stylist now

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hi:

I was JUST Talking about Icki yesterday.
    Leni and her friends :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

sassyshe says:

___________________________________________________

:hahaha: :cosign:

I say the same thing especially for those do right guys who have disrespectful broads sometimes thy need the shyt smacked out of them to keep them in place and bring them on the straight and narrow

Smonae says:

:hahaha: Sandy!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I used to dress like my friends sometimes. And we took pictures together in our outfits :shrugs: . I grew up perfectly well adjusted, mannerable and not self-centered. :grin:

69 says:

That last sentence and Willow Smiff do not compliment each other. :hahaha:

To everyone else…

Bye Ashy. :hi:

I just seen a clip off maMa JOYCE trying to fight Kandi’s friend :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    U better speak in here :waves:

:pizza:
    these dang pineapples! :pizza:

From an artistic view point that nicki pic looks all kinds of wrong :lol:

:pizza:
    these dang pineapples! :pizza:
    ————–
    Who you getting ready for :winky:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR you had to put them paws on your girl for popping them gums huh :yes: I know. Don’t let her jump on you anymore. Just :cell: me and I will straighten her out. Everybody has their breaking point. Bring it in :hugs:

————
    :dead: :dead:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

:think: What if its 2 men? Or 2 women :think: I am in a 10 year Lesbian relationship. Neither of us are men :shrugs: I play the role of Dominace, she that of Subservient. However, I am not, nor do I want to be, “The Man”.

Safaree should have the piss slapped out of him for that outfit up top, especially that head of lettuce on the pants :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

:pizza:
    these dang pineapples! :pizza:
    ————–
    Who you getting ready for :winky:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I buy one every week. butUMMH ima eat two a week for the next two weeks; going on vacay the 21st to the 1st :wink:

luVn_liFe says:

I just seen a clip off maMa JOYCE trying to fight Kandi’s friend

Let me guess: Kandi’s “friend” gets a paycheck from Bravo TV just like Kandi and Joyce? When are you going to stop falling for that scripted nonsense? :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: The streets is saying Rhianna visited Chris in anger management camp. What say you SR? Is it true? I personally have no problem with it if they are friends. The only thing is Coocie was probably mad since she baked her “bae” a plate for Thanksgiving and posted pictures. Her face reading the internet today :confused:

When are you going to stop falling for that scripted nonsense?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink:
    ION watch it, I just happeD on a clip. :shrug: I find it troubling that a Grown woman. OLDER woman at that condUcts herself that way . . . .
    For a check.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

When are you going to stop falling for that scripted nonsense?
    We aren’t falling for it… We just like to talk about it real or not :rofl: Thanks tho SR for keeping us honest.

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Miss Sandra I think that they are just be girly and friend by dressing alike.

MisTaken says:

SR you had to put them paws on your girl for popping them gums huh

Any woman I date has to be obedient, submissive, and have my dinner on the table on time. There is no talking back or popping off at the mouth. :nono:

Ms. Joyce aint throw that shoe tho :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Miss Sandra I think that they are just be girly and friend by dressing alike.
    —-
    I can’t tell them apart :blink:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

for once Nicki is the best dressed in a photo

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Okay! Okay! I see you :fistbump: You bringing home the bacon and she better fry it up :eggs: By 6 :huh:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

From an artistic view point that nicki pic looks all kinds of wrong

i almost feel like you are implying that there is some point of view that it would look right :huh:

The Master Beta :D says:

MisTaken says:
    SR you had to put them paws on your girl for popping them gums huh
    ________________________________________

:box: Sandra be laying that pimp hand down :lol:

———–
    And so you bring home the bacon for two??

The Pearl! says:

:hi:

Nikki doesn’t look happy — AL ALL. What a shame.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hide:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Well you could never date me :tea: You can bring home the bacon, but you gone halfta find anutha bitch to cook it :nono: You asking for alladat, what you bringing to the table? :waiting:

FuturedocDonte says:

SR you had to put them paws on your girl for popping them gums huh

—–
    In other words… A white woman :hahaha:
    J/k

_____________________________________

but what if its only two :chickenhead: in the house? then what they do? :popcorn:

I also find it disturbing that they would make Kandi Sad, when she should be on top of the world and enjoying her wedding planning.
    :no:

———
    More like perspective

I can’t tell them apart
    __________________________

i cant tell them apart no matter what they wear :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    From an artistic view point that nicki pic looks all kinds of wrong
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This just tickled the crap outta me

Luvn don’t make me go back on that, they were just dead wrong

IsThisThingOn... says:

…but how do you determine what “talking back” is between ‘equals’ ???

:scared:

Eye of Heart says:

MisTaken says:

SR you had to put them paws on your girl for popping them gums huh

:rofl: ion know why this tickled me.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

but what if its only two :chickenheads: in the house? then what they do?

:shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

:chase:

The Master Beta :D says:

Where is everyone?

IsThisThingOn… says:

…but how do you determine what “talking back” is between ‘equals’ ???

one got the lambskin and one dont? :shrugs: where rwilliams at to explain??

SAN
    ya’ll talked about it, Im late??
    I just seen the clip. I felt bad for Kandi. whether she should marry Todd or not, dang let her Do her!

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: what is she a dog :rofl:

Eye of Heart says:

I talk back but I know when it’s time to STFU too. :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

So Sandra you aint gonna call Sarafina her weed carrier anymore?

:thinking: Hmmmmm In real life *snickers* the man wears the duck and is in charge.

Butttummm what do the ladies do? Whoever wears the duck–Is That who’s in charge? What if they both wear it? Do they do that?!?!

Where’s Rwilliams? We need honest answers :lol:

ya’ll talked about it, Im late??
    ————
    Yea we did, said she was all types of wrong. And I agree

Its the one who takes the D errr the finger who stfu :yes:

dang let her Do her!
    Settle Down LuvLIfe Settle Down :rofl:

Her mom doesn’t want her to get SMOOSHED :lol:

eastpointvet says:

not only the kids dressed alike they all look alike they gotta be family

IsThisThingOn... says:

one got the lambskin and one dont?

_____________________________________

I’m gonna go with the scenario of one living at the other’s residence. In this case (or ANY case), ‘your house, your rules’

#safeanswer
    no :ban:

Eye of Heart says:

Have we talk about what the fugg Saphire is wearing? :huh:

SOTHERNGRL says:

what is she a dog
    ))))))))))))))))
    Chit my ****zu talk back like a Mug. let them snacks be late. Its all kinds of dog yipping.

:warning: Lambskin is not rubber.

Not for yall, for the lurkers :wink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:tumbleweeds blowing through here:

Have we talk about what the fugg Saphire is wearing? :huh:
    ———
    Lettuce

Eye of Heart says:

Have we talk about what the fugg Saphire is wearing? :huh:

:no: Schnope! :nite:

:hug: You! (only today though #lies) :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

what is she a dog

____________________________

:tape: :ghost:

nybrn2 says:

Mama Joyce is doing the most for a check and needs to have several seats. I don’t know anyone’s momma who would try to fight their daughter’s friend while shopping for dresses!! That’s not the time or place.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Have we talk about what the fugg Saphire is wearing?

see comment 2 and 27 San

SOTHERNGRL says:

Have we talk about what the fugg Saphire is wearing?
    ((((((((((((((((
    Yeah we did and WE decided he wrong as fugg

see comment 2 and 27 San
    ———–
    Yall aint get my joke Let us/ Lettuce :crying1:

MissHarlem says:

SOTHERN I know thats right

It just came across so funny and wrong. Like Sandra training a dog :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I just seen a clip off maMa JOYCE trying to fight Kandi’s friend

*******************

The sheer evil and hatred that spewed from Mama Joyce’s mouth towards that girl made me mad. You have to have some inner demons to attempt to put somebody down and make them feel as low as she tried to do to Carmen.

She told her all she been doing since they were 12 years old was running up behind Kandi, getting her scraps…scraps of leftover hair, scraps of leftover clothes and scraps of leftover shoes.

That shyt right there? There is no script in this whurl that could have made mama Joyce act like that. She meant that shyt, and it was AWFUL.

That’s why I say she is truly dealing with GRIEF on the inside.

SOTHERNGRL says:

HARLEM you know how Sandra do. She got to say that chit that get the people going.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

YOU :hugs: This Monday has been blah. And this ain’t helping it looks like. I guess people are :bite: to font or busy. I was the latter…. And please people are all in my business :rolleyes:

nybrn2 says:

I could not be taking care of or riding around with Safaree!! Especially after he whooped my arse!! Now errrrrrthang all sunshine and roses….

SOTHERNGRL says:

Oh Harlem guess what I saw the other night on the Encore channel. NIGHT COURT.

Eye of Heart says:

@DTTS, :hugs: :pigsfly:

datsmdubya2u says:

luVn_liFe… says:

When are you going to stop falling for that scripted nonsense?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink:
    For a check.

Child it’s called ACTING… if folks really think that mess is real and shes like that in real life..thats on them. people do way worse everyday on regular jobs for a check..example We have had a HISTORIC ICE STORM in the DFW area of Texas today and Supervisors are firing people for being unable to come to work..THEY THEMSELVES DIDN’T EVEN COME TO WORK. I say grown adults stabbing other people in the back and taking away peoples livelihoods for no reason is way worse than anything Mama Joyce does.. and they doing that FOR A CHECK..jus sayin

————
    And how you come straight IN saying she never going to wear the dress anyway :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

nybrn2 says:

*************

With a daughter that is taking care of you and isn’t pressed for money, she wasn’t just acting last night. She truly has had the gun out for the Carmen girl for quite a little bit, and anyone else that gets close to Kandi. And that is horrible.

You know what she sounded like? Like she used to be a fuggin’ go for bad thug azz bully, and her sisters were sitting up there lying and co-signing like the The Witches of Eastwick. I love me some Kandi, and I feel that she deserves so much better than that embarrassing mess. :no:

:cosign:
    :thumbsup:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

The bacon. But you women are never satisfied. You want me to bring it home and cook it, too? :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Agreed. She meant that. Maybe the girl was poor. Seems like a petty thing to say about when someone was a child. I would’ve been like maybe you are mad cause you look like Grimace :stop:
    And Kandi sitting up on Andy Cohen WWHL crying saying her mom not speaking to her cause Cynthia and him said Mama Joyce is dependent on her money. Really?? She mad at you about what somebody else said about how she portrays herself. Slap your self.

Eye of Heart says:

I talk back but I know when it’s time to STFU too. :coffee:

As any intelligent woman would. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

SOTHERN :nun: Night Court is a motherfckn classic :yahoo:

KayCeiSoul says:

And how you come straight IN saying she never going to wear the dress anyway

***********************************************

Right San! How do you purposely set out without givin’ a damb who see it to destroy your own child’s happiness? Shyt, she gotta learn. I’da spoke my peace to my daughter about the guy, and what she did from there would be a lesson learned for HER azz if I truly felt he wasn’t for her. Hayle, the boy ain’t no murderer or a criminal. Working class is beneath Mama Joyce huh? Considering she gets everythang free and clear.

I’on unnastand. :no: You just don’t ACKLIKEDAT as an elderly woman! :mad:

MissHarlem says:

Like I said earlier Joyce and her silly stupid ass sisters need to go to bed and take a nap. Joyce that is your daughter not your spouse get off her clt already

I’on unnastand. :no: You just don’t ACKLIKEDAT as an elderly woman
    ———–
    I swear! I was telling my mama, she aint like the man has no dividends. Like come on now, she reaching every time they talk to her. If you don’t see that, let me give you this. She know the world watching this and she still don’t care. I was mad when those other grinches told her they didn’t want her marrying either. Those ppl will be dead and gone and leave you with should’ve could’ves

————-
    :crying1: The visual I get from this, since they are old

datsmdubya2u says:

A man should never be driven to hit a woman based on what she says..if he can’t subdue her verbally that’s a failure on his part.. And he needs to look at himself..

Im sorry to read on the usually enlightened blog that people think there are circumstances where Domestic Violence can be explained if not condoned..

:shame:

Eye of Heart says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    The visual I get from this, since they are old

:loll:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

___________________________
    :popcorn: Who said that?

IsThisThingOn... says:

:newpost:

datsmdubya2u says:

________________________________

this is my logic when it comes to beating kids. im 20 some-odd years older than them. im pretty sure i can get them to do what i want to without beating on em. use your brain not your brawn. dont be a barbarian.

Eye of Heart says:

Mama Joyce just looking for ANY reason not to like Todd. On the preview for next week she said “Todd short and got a big head, Kandi short and got a big head. you don’t introduce 2 short people with big heads” :blink: Now if that’s not reaching I don’t know what is. She prob the reason x-scape broke up. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

SAN :rofl: exactly. I placed their meds and their water on the nightstand

datsmdubya2u says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

___________________________
    :popcorn: Who said that?

_____________________________

Is this not a explanation?

Safaree always looks clownish.

Safaree always looks clownish.

LadyLew says:

Sooooo ain’t nooobody gonna say anything about this grown a$$ man sucking on a candy cane in public? :huh: He looking all kindda foolish in that picture!

Carrington says:

Let me guess @ LadyLew… it’s “gay” for a man to eat a peppermint in public, right?

As long as our thought process is so fukked up, we will never rise. Not the fact that he’s dressed in a sateen two-piece looking like they’re on the way to bingo, not even that Sandra mentioned that he two-pieced Nicki – it’s just because REAL men eat mint in the privacy of their own home.

Brothers ain’t got a chance. I promise you we don’t.

Carrington says:

What I honestly like about Nicki and this dude (minus the fact that he reportedly beat her up) is that she came up, made tens of millions of dollars and kept her man as opposed to trading “up” like most brothers would’ve done.

I can respect that about her.