Chrissy Lampkin Arrested After Bar Fight

Reality TV star Chrissy Lampkin arrested

Former Love & Hip Hop NY cast member Chrissy Lampkin, 42, was arrested following a bar fight in New Jersey in the early hours of Sunday, Dec. 29, Splash News reports. Lampkin, who stars in her own LHHNY spin-off with fiancé Jim Jones, was arrested following a bar brawl in Edgewater. Lampkin, real name Christine Lampkin, was charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct after the 2:30 am bar fight in which a woman was bloodied. The victim was reportedly hospitalized and treated for her injuries. Reports are that Lampkin took offense to the woman sitting on her sofa in the club’s VIP section. There were no cameras rolling at the time of incident. After cooling her heels for a few hours in a 6×10 jail cell, rapper Jim Jones bailed her out.

Chrissy Lampkin mugshot: Splash News

SMH, but I still :heart: her crazy ass. *hangs head in shame*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Never trust a person that has a mole that looks like a booger. I’m sure she has been teased all her life and she stays angry.

• rwilliams4782

I see that mole remained in tact during the assault

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Mole Moley Moley Mole :kona:

• deedeegirl

I’ve always felt like Chrissy was lacking in class.

:dead: :dead: & mo :dead: I hate yall. :hahaha:

_____

Was her face in Jim’s lap? :box:

• libra80sbaby

Look like she won tho…I’on see no scratches or nun. :tea:

OTBizzle!!!!!!!! Hey bew!!! :hug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I still like Chrissy too :hahaha:

• essenze

Smh, she is too old for such foolishness :coffee: I actually like Chrissy though

• Trendsetter

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time

• libra80sbaby

• Eye of Heart

* Pulls up chair and watches fukkery ensue* :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

At least she still pretty. Some of us..mole or nah, just like :shrug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

That mole is representative of people with gaps they don’t want to get rid of :hahaha: Shid prolly say that’s her beauty mark

• Ni ni

Welp thats what hoodrats do…

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time

Yassss Lawd!!!!!!!!! :crying: That poor chile was on the floor.

• Eye of Heart

rwilliams4782 says:

I see that mole remained in tact during the assault

:dead:

• Str8tUpMenace

At least she still pretty. Some of us..mole or nah, just like

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Str8tUpMenace says:

SMH, but I still her crazy ass. *hangs head in shame*

me too :ashamed: she reminds of if Oprah wouldve had a baby by a handsome man. i :love: both their bawdies

• The Master Beta :D

:facepalm: too old for that shyt

• Trendsetter

I feel like all of her clothes are always 2 sizes too small…or is it just me?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Why she gotta be a hoodrat tho

• Str8tUpMenace

*throws a lit M80 at Iheart* :lol: (giggles) Heyyy hon!!

• lovezoe

She probably fighting over the man who will never marry her.

• SummerBaby

I still like Chrissy w/all of her ratchetness!

• Caramel Rain

I like Chrissy. I like her and Jim together. I like Mama Jones. SHe’s 42 ? :blink: I thought she was younger than that. She needs to huurr up and pop out Jim a baby…. Countdown..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time
    _____________________________

chile, that wasnt no fight that was Kimbella getting straight mollywhopped! :nono: :rofl:

• rwilliams4782

I heard the mole was already on probation

• KyCakes

Did that mole jump in though? Did it have her back? Was Chrissy and the mole slapping each other five and hyping each other up?

Oh :tea:

Str8tUpMenace says:

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time

Yassss Lawd!!!!!!!!! That poor chile was on the floor.

**********
    She kinda deserved! I mean, why bring up that old ish with you and Fab in front of everybody. WTF

• lovezoe

Do y’all think they made Porsha say that line. No way she that nimwitted.

• Eye of Heart

:danban1: <— Gangsta deer C-walking over to you. :waves: Heeeyyyy!

Trendsetter says:

I feel like all of her clothes are always 2 sizes too small…or is it just me?

***********
    Emily too

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

them edges in tact tho, aint they? :thumbsup:

Hey Bad Azz.. :salute: :hug:

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

Do y’all think they made Porsha say that line. No way she that nimwitted.

No, that was all her

• Ni ni

When she get old, that mole gone have a single strand of grey hair hanging off it…chillin by libra80sbaby …I will not laugh at this comment, :nono: no I will not

• KyCakes

Orange Blossom says:

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time
    _____________________________

——————————————————————–
    Actually, I believe it was ‘Moley-whupped’

• essenze

I like her and Jim together too. I am pretty sure he is a hoe but she time enough for his ass. They have good chemistry

Why she gotta be a hoodrat tho
    _________

Yeen know. They the only ppl who fight.

• Eye of Heart

lovezoe says:

Do y’all think they made Porsha say that line. No way she that nimwitted.

:no: I think she really thought that. She gives me the air head vibe big time. Let us not forget the 265 days a year remark.

• Trendsetter

KyCakes says:

Oh

:dead:

• Who Dat

What did the animated Chips Ahoy Cookie Guy say to Chrissy?

Bish! Gimme back my chip you done stole and put under your nose.

Caramel Rain says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

We know she can fight…the way she handled Kimbella that one time

Yassss Lawd!!!!!!!!! That poor chile was on the floor.

**********

I’ve said it before, but I’m the friend that woulda did Kimbella’s azz the same way over some shat like that. :shrugs: (And yall would still love my ignant azz regardsless) :wink:

• Afiya

I like Chrissy but why don’t she get that mole cut off, she probably can only breath out of one nostril, that thang is humongous :smh:

• OutsidetheBox

them edges in tact tho, aint they?

:rofl: I cant take you pretty early today..

• Blanche Devereaux

Chrissy… :facepalm:

• essenze

Orange Blossom says:

them edges in tact tho, aint they?

One thing I will say is her hair stays laid

• Eye of Heart

OTBizzle :waves:

• GellySammich

prolly say that’s her beauty mark
    :lol: what she supposed to do though? 1. She prolly don’t care. 2. It ain’t like we can ask where moles pop up. First pregnancy, one popped up on the side of my face and a nice mound of darkness showed up on my back. They’re too wide and flat to tie a string around though so them shyts is staying :shrug: And don’t even get me started on my chest :facepalm:

*regardless

• Caramel Rain

Porsha is not very smart. This is the same chick that said its 265 days a year. I think she’s an idiot

• rwilliams4782

Yea she loves to fight who she knows she can beat up..she too fuggin old to be fightin over a damn seat..bish u 40.. I would be mad tho if I had a boyfriend for bout 10 yrs and my eggs have turned into mush

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• Trendsetter

essenze says:

_________________________

will they ever get married or have a baby

Orange Blossom says:

them edges in tact tho, aint they?

Why????? :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Afiya says:

_________________________

either its connected to a vein or she likes it. prolly do freaky butt things to Jim with it. :wink:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
    :thumbsup: I’m all for her beauty mark, shid that’s her face :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

For some reason, I like Chrissy. Could it be because she sometimes reminds me of myself :think:

• rwilliams4782

In her defense. .. shes lived with that mole all her life its no need to bother it now..also if she removes it the scar would be just as bad..

________

:fistbump:

But this is why I aint got no frens.. :crying1: cause friends will take your show of loyalty and one up you by fukking with the nigga/bitch agane.

• essenze

essenze says:

_________________________

will they ever get married or have a baby

Married..maybe. Baby… I doubt it. I think she may have some fertility issues :-(

That Mole probably fought back too y’all! Like :box:

• Eye of Heart

Orange Blossom says:

Afiya says:

_________________________

:dead: :rofl:

• Trendsetter

Didn’t she date Jay Z at one time???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

libra80sbaby says:

===========
    Did you know my grandma, because I swear I used to play with her gray hair that grew out of her booger-mole :rofl:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why Kordelia picked her most likely. Everybody know them sped heffas have the best head. Close as he could get to a man. STRONG in the jaw.

Mister Cee wife prolly a lil slow too.

• Caramel Rain

@ Str8tUpMenace, Me too.. :kona: :ashamed: only for my Ace tho. I’m loyal to my REAL friends and fam

• Blanche Devereaux

rwilliams4782 says:

………

As much as I love me some Miss Lampkin this comment sums it up :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

I dont think she needs any defense. :shrug: Walking around with that size of a mole, that speaks volumes.. I like her better because she keeps the mole.

In a world of potato head faces, its refreshing.

• IsThisThingOn…

lovezoe says:

Do y’all think they made Porsha say that line. No way she that nimwitted.

I don’t think so… you see how they all seemed to rush over to her like ‘no she didn’t just say this and we taping’ :eek:
    like they wanted to cover her mouth to make her stop talking :lol:
    It was a wide-open opportunity for somebody to clown her for the sake of good tv, but none of them did. They were all like ‘no baby it wasn’t a real train/railroad’ :no:

• Trendsetter

Jim must got that good good…becaue ain’t no way I’m proposing to a man..ya’ll remember that time she did that

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

In a world of potato head faces, its refreshing.
    ———–
    :ghost:

• KyCakes

Trendsetter says:

Didn’t she date Jay Z at one time???
    ——————————————————————–
    Chrissy or the mole? :think:

• essenze

Awww Porsha. Pretty, nice body, seems like a sweet heart, but I have a feeling it is nothing but air upstairs :no:

• rwilliams4782

Moles can sometimes be like keloids..leave it alone b4 it grows back worse.. my friend had a keloid on his ear. .got it cut off now it grew back..looks like a leather hearing aid

essenze says:

essenze says:

_________________________

will they ever get married or have a baby

Married..maybe. Baby… I doubt it. I think she may have some fertility issues
    *********
    I think they arent trying. Jim seems like the type that will be cool if they never have kids.

________

But this is why I aint got no frens.. cause friends will take your show of loyalty and one up you by fukking with the nigga/bitch agane.
    ___________________________

Chile…… :lol:
    #cancershyt :yes:

• Eye of Heart

KyCakes says:

Trendsetter says:

Didn’t she date Jay Z at one time???
    ——————————————————————–
    Chrissy or the mole?

:ghost:

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick :eek:

As much as I love me some Miss Lampkin this comment sums it up
    _______

You been watching lately? Cause she looked like a fish out of water with Jim’s boy.. *raised brows* Just saying…maybe she wanna Oprah it? She dont even seem pressed about marriage anymore. That could be just for tv but why would the write that story line then all of a sudden abandon it?

• KyCakes

rwilliams4782 says:

——————————————————————–
    :rofl: :rofl:

Don’tcha know no good…Yo, you are going straight to hell for that one… :rofl:

• Trendsetter

KyCakes says:

Trendsetter says:

Didn’t she date Jay Z at one time???
    ——————————————————————–
    Chrissy or the mole?

:dead: but both

• Who Dat

but I have a feeling it is nothing but air upstairs :no:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Porsha is Lights on. Nobody is home.

• essenze

_____

You got a point there plus he already has a kid. He son is sooo cute :love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mister Cee wife prolly a lil slow too
    **************
    :dead: @ Kordelia. I dont think he’s gay tho. I dont think he new Porsha was a dumb bunny. Im sure she had her smart hat on while they were dating.

:dead: @ calling Porsha a SPED…

• OutsidetheBox

Folk be mad as hell if you keep your original parts and yall know it. :lol: Shut up. :hahaha:

We need deets on the bloodied up bish :rofl:
    Before we start making things up :lol:

Her name was Esmeralda! :woohoo:

• Blanche Devereaux

KyCakes says:

Trendsetter says:

Didn’t she date Jay Z at one time???
    ——————————————————————–
    Chrissy or the mole?

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick
    **********
    oh :eek: tell me more…

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick

I e-know several of them bitches. :eek:

@Dub, :dead: & :ghost:

@OTB, :yes: My Mommy & Aunties got moles. Chrissy said in an interview that she “aint cuttin her off” referring to her mole (yes she called it “her”) :lol: but said, “if she gets any bigger, then yes, she gotta go” :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I cant :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I’m not bothered by her mole. My granny had one JUST like it on the same side and all. I think my grand was one of the most beautiful women ever (as most grand kids do). I notice a new mole/beauty mark on me at least once a month. If one appeared on my lip, I certainly wouldn’t rush to get it removed.

• SummerBaby

Her mole doesn’t bother me. It’s kind of refreshing to see a “celebrity” not alter their looks.

Kenya them cats Only go for the dumb ones yo!

• Happy

Chrissy needs a JOB!

_______

Caramel you have missed every show before last night yes? Cause like, Porscha BEEN dumb. And Kordell is at the least, bi. :tea:

• Who Dat

I read long time ago when LHHNY had them on there…that Chrissy cant have kids. Not sure if that is true or whatever cause fertility is no joke….esp if a woman WANTS to be a mom :sad:

But I read on a gossip site that she is barren due to A FIGHT (which doesn’t seem very far fetched NOW does it) in which she literally got stomped. :sad:

• OutsidetheBox

“if she gets any bigger, then yes, she gotta go”

:rofl: :rofl: I’ve loved her since.

• Afiya

The mole looks like it’s growing, I don’t think it was that big when she first came on the scene :thinking:

*puts a mole on yall*
    Since you like it! :rofl: :rofl:
    #ikidikid :ghost:

I cant
    _______

I wont :ashamed:

• Just Looking

JMO says:

________

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

In that order

• Eye of Heart

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick

I e-know several of them bitches

I caught that :shade: :rofl:

• lovezoe

Sandra did you do a post about the missing doctor from MI? They found some YT videos of her. So sad. Hope they find her.

Aww that’s sad Kdub :(
    She ain’t get enough huh?!? Smh

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I wont :ashamed:
    ———–
    :chase: GONE! :hahaha:

• lovezoe

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick

I e-know several of them
    ———
    :shade: :shade;

• OutsidetheBox

If she wants to be a mom, that is very sad. She still got Pootie. And Jim. And Jim’s mama. :thinking: Chrissy dont need no kids, hands full. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Porscha just needs to smile and look cute. From 265 days a year to siamese cats to the underground railroad…JUST HUSH.

• Eye of Heart

rwilliams4782 says:

I HATE YOU!! :dead:

I know someone that looks just like Mr. PotatoHead a chick

I e-know several of them bitches.
    *************
    :hahaha: be the main ones yapping :popcorn: :rofl:

• Trendsetter

Happy says:

Chrissy needs a JOB!

She does, isn’t she the head whatever to his lady vamp line

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@WHO DAT
    “I read long time ago when LHHNY had them on there…that Chrissy cant have kids. Not sure if that is true or whatever cause fertility is no joke….esp if a woman WANTS to be a mom ”

She doesnt seem to be the motherly type…
    :think:

• MissHarlem

:love: Chrissy but thats obvious :coffee:

I cant
    _______

I wont

I hate yall :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I have a smaller :eek: mole in that area and I love it :yes: So gon’ head Chrissy :hahaha:

• GellySammich

Cause she looked like a fish out of water with Jim’s boy..
    :hug: think so Babe? I saw her more like :huh: this how yall (him and his mama) act around this boy? Well lemme just step back and letchall handle that. :shrug: or maybe that’s how I saw it cuz that’s what I was thinking the whole time.

*puts a mole on yall*

But memba ese Lakes used to put moles on everybody. Bitches used to be lining up :yahoo: :hahaha:

• Afiya

Orange Blossom, you RE-TARD-DID!!! :huh:

• Trendsetter

I don’t care for Jim mama..she really gets on my nerves

• Who Dat

And Kordell is at the least, bi.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wont

I hate yall
    _________
    Me too!! :rofl:

:cell: <— saying HELLO!

• rwilliams4782

I would be livid if my gf acted like that..jim probably think its cute that him and his gf running neck to neck with charges but I dnt play that..unless she deliberately did something to my gf then may the flood gates open on that azz whoopin u are about to receive

Happy says:

Chrissy needs a JOB!

**********
    She got one. Being Jim’s woman

:rofl: :rofl:

• lovezoe

They firing al the coaches except for Rex Ryan, huh? He gots to know where the bodies are.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@WHO DAT
    “And Kordell is at the least, bi.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Every since the city of Pittsburgh “magically on accident” lost that official police report of him getting pulled with a tranny…I done believed it. And this was when he was active in the NFL/star quarterbyke. YEARS AGO. So when he popped up on RHOA…I was like how the hail are they going to tap dance around the fact this nukka is a FAIRY???”
    When I heard he was on the show, I thought he had came out and I missed it. Thought he was gonna be “the gay friend” of one of em on there.

Then they said he was “married.”
    :facepalm:

OTB
    Please put up “Me and Bro” gravi for Harlem!

• Who Dat

It is kind of sad. About Chrissy being barren. If she in fact is. :shrug:

• GellySammich

I don’t care for Jim mama..she really gets on my nerves
    :crying1: me too Trend. I FF through her segments alla time. I just can’t sit here and watch you sit on the beach in your living room. :no: It makes me sad.

• Eye of Heart

@OTB, yeen think we would catch that shade you politEly threw out there? :lol: I :love: you!

_____

**************
    :dead: @ Kordel being greater than or equal to bi
    chile…

• Afiya

Folks keep saying Jim like his booty plucked :huh: I hope he’s not like that, but the streets be talkin’. Wonder if that’s why he hasn’t murred Chrissy yet, his boyfriend won’t allow it :shrugs:

I wanna know why is she the only that got arrested! :popcorn: where was everybody else at? Doing what? :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

think so Babe? I saw her more like this how yall (him and his mama) act around this boy? Well lemme just step back and letchall handle that. or maybe that’s how I saw it cuz that’s what I was thinking the whole time.
    ________

HELLUR! :hug: :kiss: Well, its seems he gets the turn up from Mama Jones mostly…he livens up around her a lot. Jim seems like he was an animated fella himself so..

What I saw was Chrissy tripping about the wake up time..and the “care” of Pootie. To me, care of a kid, especially a bigger kid happens seamlessly as you “care” for yourself..you get up for bfast..you get the kid up..you shower, kid showers..etc. You dont have to give your life over..but on Chrissy’s face I saw doom. :eek:

I think she loved spending the time with him, but umm she was clearly ready for him to go. :lol:

Oh Lord I just caught on the potato head joke.. :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I consider myself to be grown and try to handle disagreements in a mature manner, but if I feel you blatantly disrespect me or mine, there will be smoke in the city. Hoodrats survive attempted exterminations, right :coffee:

• Northside Zeta

Got small moles on my face that look like freckles, and a larger one on the side. Never bothered me. Sorta like Chrissy, long as the one on the side doesn’t get any larger, I won’t be removing it.

• MissHarlem

No cameras and a whole bunch of speculation yup sounds about right for people to make up their own version :yes:

Most likely its just me but I thought that her and Jim’s son relationship was good. Then again people say the same bs about me bc they dont know me :shrug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I wanna know why is she the only that got arrested! where was everybody else at? Doing what?
    _________________________

Hey bew!! :hug: Was it Kevin Hart that said only the one that whoops azz goes to jail??? According to reports, Chrissy whooped some azz. :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:newpost:

• Who Dat

Then they said he was “married.”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anybody who follows sports knows that Slash been plagued by gay rumors since he played at Colorado. With the occasional..um situation coming up and the subsequent sweeping under the rug. Ex: The Pittsburgh incident.

Harlem!!!!!!!! #ratta-tat-tat :hug:

• Afiya

@WhoDat

Wonder if your ‘bff’ will slide in under a new alias?

• Caramel Rain

It is kind of sad. About Chrissy being barren. If she in fact is.
    ***********

IKR. I would hate that she’s barren b/c of a fight though. That is terrible.

_________

You prolly wouldnt end up with a girl like that tho right?

I typically dont date men who are :thinking: mouses..or who dont display their ego in a showy manner. Now this is def my hinderance :lol: but just saying. Ceratin ppl wont end up together cause you just not looking or open to it.

But I see you not above doing something IF your gf was wronged. Maybe Jim was wronged? Maybe this is all a misunderstanding and the bottle just accidently launched into the girl’s head? :eek:

So Chrissy and The Mole fought Jimmy’s lover :woot: named :thinking:

• essenze

Off topic: I know I am kind of late but has anyone seen the video on Youtube “What does the fox say?” Lawd what is this foolywang material ? :wail:

• GellySammich

you get up for bfast..you get the kid up..you shower, kid showers..etc.
    but he was getting up in the morning for camp and she coulda still been sleep. :eek: *through clenched teeth* getcho effin kid Jim. At 6am… dat’s JIM’s boy. I <—as though she is me– will love him from 8am until bedtime. :lol:
    Nah ionno… ain't look too much into it really.

Whats this here Zoe? :|

I have been enjoying my break from the despair that is this country. :no:

OTB
    Please put up “Me and Bro” gravi for Harlem!

:wail: I deleted it. :rofl: :rofl: Thank you God I deleted it cause with what he got up now :wail:

• MissHarlem

You dont have to give your life over..but on Chrissy’s face I saw doom.

^^^ Is this how they talk about me? :rofl: I felt the same when I had to take care of a child that wasnt mine and was about 10. Im not a mom so it may come across as that but its not fair to judge when you dont know the heart :sad:

GELLY :chase: you just reminded me Jim’s mom owe me a damn blunt and a corona. I was pulling and that scene came up and I choked my life away with that bullchit. Beach in your living room :lol: and Ice Tea going right along with it

Awww man!!!! It’s gone :wail: I was trying to explain it to Harlem but :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

You dont have to give your life over..but on Chrissy’s face I saw doom.

^^^ Is this how they talk about me? I felt the same when I had to take care of a child that wasnt mine and was about 10. Im not a mom so it may come across as that but its not fair to judge when you dont know the heart

GELLY you just reminded me Jim’s mom owe me a damn blunt and a corona. I was pulling and that scene came up and I choked my life away with that bullchit. Beach in your living room and Ice Tea going right along with it

:rofl: And asking for grape Kool-Aid or soda.

• GellySammich

I choked my life away with that bullchit.
    :rofl: I hated her whole life that day

• lovezoe

OTB:

DETROIT — Irene Patrick anxiously paced her home Christmas Day, with one question in mind: Where was her daughter, Teleka?

It had been 20 days since anyone heard from her.

Teleka Patrick, 30, a first-year resident in Western Michigan University’s medical school program, was last seen Dec. 5 in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, where she worked. Her car was found later in a ditch 100 miles away in Indiana.

According to investigators, Patrick vanished without a trace, leaving her family and friends searching for answers.

“She’s one fine girl I’ll love for the rest of my life,” Irene Patrick said Friday from her home in Kissimmee, Fla. She hired a private investigator to assist in the case, which is being handled by the Indiana State Police, the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI.

“The family is currently heavily involved in looking for evidence,” Kalamazoo County Sheriff Richard Fuller said. “We’re …seeking out information and taking it in different directions. There isn’t enough information to speculate.”

Here’s what authorities say they’ve pieced together so far in the time leading up to Patrick’s disappearance:

After finishing her shift around 7 p.m.at Borgess, Patrick got a ride from a male co-worker to the downtown Radisson Hotel. She was seen on surveillance footage at the hotel wearing a black hoodie and black slacks, and attempted to check into a room. She had no identification, only cash and ended up leaving.

The hotel’s shuttle service took her back to the medical center to get her car, a light-gold 1997 Lexus ES 300, just after 8 p.m.

“She didn’t tell me about her private life; she was an adult. But I wish she had.”
    Irene Patrick, Kissimmee, Fla.
    Her car was found in a ditch off I-94 in Portage, Ind., around 10 p.m. Central Standard Time, after Indiana State Police received a call about a vehicle driving erratically. The car contained her wallet and identification, but no car keys. The car had a flat tire, but was otherwise undamaged. She was reported missing the following morning, when she failed to arrive at work.

The state police took a bloodhound to the scene Dec. 12, and the dog traced her steps back to the freeway and stopped.

The question, investigators say, is what caused her to drive more than 100 miles west without her cell phone and purse and without alerting her friends and family. She had purchased an airline ticket to visit her parents in Florida and was supposed to arrive Dec. 23.

“There has to be some triggering event to make a person in their 30s leave their phone anywhere,” said Carl Clatterbuck, the Kalamazoo private investigator. “Phones for anyone between the ages of 14 and 35 are a large part of their life, to leave it means that you’re leaving all of your friends, relatives, all of your connection to the world. That suggested to me that she wanted to be away from something, and to not be tracked.”

Clatterbuck said Patrick received a phone call the day before she disappeared that may have agitated her, but he was told that there was “nothing remarkable” to be seen in her phone records. Clatterbuck confirmed that she had an “on-again, off-again” boyfriend, but he is not a suspect and the two were on good terms. Patrick’s ex-husband, Clatterbuck said, also is not a suspect because they haven’t had any contact in two years.

However, YouTube videos surfaced this week of Patrick singing to a suspected love interest at her home in the Gull Run Apartments. One video, posted to an account titled “sandra3000cassie” in early November, shows a breakfast she made for the person and her saying, “I just wanted to show you what I made, first I start with, if you were here, this is what would be your plate,” panning to a table set for two, with orange juice, Morningstar veggie bacon, pancakes and omelets. In another video, she refers to the person she’s addressing as “baby” or “love.”

Irene Patrick said she didn’t know to whom Teleka Patrick was referring in the videos.

“She didn’t tell me about her private life; she was an adult,” Irene Patrick said. “But I wish she had.”

Teleka Patrick was raised in New York, attended the Bronx High School of Science and had a scholarship offer from Harvard, her parents said. She attended Oakwood University in Alabama and left Loma Linda University in California this past spring with her medical degree and doctorate in biochemistry. She had moved to Kalamazoo just six months ago to begin a four-year residency program for psychiatry at Western.

“People in the community spoke so highly of her,” Irene Patrick said.

Clatterbuck said Teleka Patrick had no history of psychiatric issues.

He noted, however, that the residency program at Western is stressful.

“One of the components of that program is a lack of sleep,” he said. “It’s a standard first-year residency program. But we don’t know what is agitating her, we don’t know what was bothering her enough to want to go to the hotel.”

The FBI is helping the other agencies publicize the case, said spokesman David Porter of the Detroit field office.

“It’s been all over social media,” Porter said.

According to the FBI’s website, a poster has been shared nearly 3,500 times on Facebook. A Twitter account, @FindTeleka, has garnered nearly 1,000 followers. A fund-raiser titled #FindTeleka on gofundme.com has raised nearly $35,000 from almost 500 separate donations and will go toward search efforts.

The case has been featured on “Nancy Grace,” “Good Morning America” and CNN.

Irene Patrick said the outpouring of support has been overwhelming. She even received a message from a woman who lost her husband to cancer at Borgess. The woman described how Teleka Patrick comforted her during that difficult period.

“Tears were drawn to my eyes when I read that,” Irene Patrick said. “I just want the public to search in every corner, I am so distraught.”

Anyone who has information about Teleka Patrick’s disappearance is asked to call the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office at 269-383-8748 or Indiana State Police at 219-696-6242.

• free