Duck Dynasty Star Calls Homosexuality ‘Illogical’

Duck Dynasty star

The patriarch of TV’s mega popular ‘Duck Dynasty’ Robertson family is bucking the trend by taking on the gays.

Phil Robertson, one of the stars of the wildly popular A&E reality show, called homosexuality illogical.

“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me,” Robertson said in a recent interview with GQ magazine.

“I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Robertson decried the gay agenda’s goal of legislating sin. He says the country needs to turn back to its Christian values.

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” Robertson told GQ. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Robertson added: “If you simply put your faith in Jesus coming down in flesh, through a human being, God becoming flesh living on the earth, dying on the cross for the sins of the world, being buried, and being raised from the dead—yours and mine and everybody else’s problems will be solved. And the next time we see you, we will say: ‘You are now a brother. Our brother.’ So then we look at you totally different then,” Robertson said.

Naturally, GLAAD is up in arms over Robertson’s opinions — which he is entitled to under the Constitution.

“Phil and his family claim to be Christian, but Phil’s lies about an entire community fly in the face of what true Christians believe,” GLAAD spokesperson Wilson Cruz said in a statement.

He suggested that a boycott against A&E might be an option to preserve GLAAD’s crumbling gay agenda.

“Phil’s decision to push vile and extreme stereotypes is a stain on A&E and his sponsors who now need to reexamine their ties to someone with such public disdain for LGBT people and families,” said Cruz.

Photo: Splash News Online

187 Responses to “Duck Dynasty Star Calls Homosexuality ‘Illogical’”

Dreadhead85 says:

No one is ever going to agree on this subject. In any area at all. So I say to each his own. At the end of the day, we all as humans do what we want to please ourselves.

MZN says:

It’s about damn time. I agree.

MZN says:

I’m so sick and tired of this agenda.

gbellab says:

watch out now.. here come the gays :warning:
    run to your nearest counseling center and get rehab for your gay comments.
    Hurry before Walmart removes all Duck Dynasty merch & cuts ties with you old man!

Dreadhead85 says:

.. I expect that he will be pressured to apologize

I agree with em but I dont push mines down ppl. Each and evry to their own :yes:

Lady_L says:

MZN says:

I’m so sick and tired of this agenda
    ——————————
    Why does this community always get so bent out of shape when someone doesen’t agree with their lifestyle? Not everyone is going too.. SO WHAT! my BF of 21yrs is gay, and he doesen’t even take offense to half the stuff these other gay folks do. My BF knows not everyone agrees with his choice, he respects that and keeps it pushing!

Caramel Rain says:

Please. He spoke the truth. Nobody will boycott them. I just bought that cookbook today too.

@ Lady_L: The gays think they are entitled to force their lifestyle on others. Imagine if the pedophiles used celebrities and the American president to promote their agenda.

Caramel Rain says:

They have a large Christian Conservative following so they will not be hurt at all by Phil’s comments.

catmckenz says:

I have to agree with him 100%.

some gay people are virgins or abstinent. mind blowing, im sure but being gay or lesbian isnt all about vaginas, anuses and penises. its about being romantically attracted to the same sex. you dont have to understand it for it to be true. im sure gay men cant imagine why anyone would want a leaking, bleeding vagina.

as a straight man, i wonder why this of all things is what he chose to make his interview with GQ about :shrugs: why so curious?

He says the country needs to turn back to its Christian values.

:nono: next thing you know we’ll be back in coffle trains. nah, im good homie. ppl use religion as an excuse to do and say a whole lot of ignant shyt.

Phillybruh says:

There are ways for people to disagree with the gay lifestyle, without all the extra insults. Its not the fact that you disagree with how someone else lives life how its how far you go to explain why you disagree, a simple that lifestyle is not for me answers the question he was asked anything more than that is asking for the attention that comes along with the way he actually responded.

As a lesbian I am sick of the gay agenda comparing “gay rights” to the civil rights struggle. Believe what you want but sex is the driving motivation behind homosexuality. By definition, homosexuality is sexual attraction between two people of the same sex.

On topic:
    Who cares… This internet got everybody caring and wondering if everyone else cares. FOH…
    Off topic:
    I didn’t know there was a new post, and due to thee new rules, I can’t tell yall what I said downstairs #sorry *snickers*

Orange
    :gossip: He must got some gay drama of his own coming out :lol:

________________________

and this is supposed to be LOGICAL :eek: THIS? this right here about ghosts coming back again? :facepalm: this sounds like something a schitzophrenic came up with :smh:

its his right to be as crazy as a bed bug but when you spew insanity its other ppl’s “constitutional right” to clap back and call you out on it and decide not to sponsor you.

hell, honey doo doo is more offensive to me than anything anything gay or lesbians ppl are doing.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Welcome to america where you have freedom of speech as long as you dont say anything bad about the gays. :bow:

Caramel Rain says:

__________________________

he spoke his version of the truth. if it offends the money then he done fugged up nah. :nono: dont belee me, just watch.

Anna says:

gbellab says:

watch out now.. here come the gays
    run to your nearest counseling center and get rehab for your gay comments.

~~~
    I don’t think he would care. They sat down as a family, and prayed about if they wanted to do the show or not. The show is not all about hunting and fishing. I happen to like the show. If the show ended tomorrow, they will all be just fine.

deedeegirl says:

He better not apologize. And I doubt if he will, those guys are hard core Christian, which makes me love them.

deedeegirl says:

______

But you can say N!gga all you want!

Eye of Heart says:

I watch this show and Phil ain’t apologizing for shyt! They had money before the show and they’ll have it after if that’s what it comes to. I read that they tried to edit out some of the prayer at the end of the shows and Phil was NOT having it. :nono: he td them if you don’t like our prayer then we don’t need this show basically.

Nah, I think they gonna back him up :tea: Alot of people think like this guy :shrug:

deedeegirl says:

But you can say N!gga all you want!

no, you really cant tho. ask Paula Deen how that worked out for her. plus, there’s no comparison to being black in america and being gay in america, right? right? :wink:

Just Looking says:

What if you Black and Gay?

Someone at my old job, said they were posting as a gay person for job security. :facepalm:

Hmmmppphhhhh :shrug: :kona:

So…downstairs…Gyp is the default gravi.

SANDRA…DID YOU BAN @GYP????? :wail:

:pray: @Gyp is in the milla of a GRAVI CHANGE.

~~~
    I :love: Phil. He don’t give 5 fhucks about Walmart. They into hunting and they making a killing. <<<<<—- no pun

:bite: dont play like that who dat. please, Sandra, no! :smh:

Just Looking says:

So…downstairs…Gyp is the default gravi.
    SANDRA…DID YOU BAN @GYP????? :wail:
    :pray: @Gyp is in the milla of a GRAVI CHANGE.
    Nope :nono: NOT going down, may get you :ban: banned. You can’t visit old post.

:kona: :scared:

Maybe she got a new do, and wants to show it :shrug: #wishfulthinking

:waves: Hey Anna. Merry Christmas to you and your family! :hug:

Kdub, yesterday they said you got the Wms sisters there :hahaha:

:dead:

Thats not that Fuchsia take care gravie though :nono:
    GYPS caint be banned, She makes me laugh sew murrch!
    :wait:
    SANDRA rose We need answers in the Garden

I can see gravis now & Just COOKING yew guys make one fine classy pair there :rofl: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

I really respect Gay men, they are brave. that is all i’m gonna say….I’m trying to get my life back together and I want to be reborn. :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

Thats not that Fuchsia take care gravie though :nono:
    GYPS caint be banned, She makes me laugh sew murrch!
    :wait:
    SANDRA rose We need answers in the Garden

*fake holds you back* :lol:
    Somebody twot her, and see what she says :shrug:

I have Nothing on the “gays” and gay nots, makes my head ache

luVn_liFe… says:

I have Nothing on the “gays” and gay nots, makes my head ache
    :cosign:

@DTTS – Don’t you like our photo. I wear my veil at night. :nun:

*fake holds you back*
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink: <- CRAZY lou FACE! Dont hold me back.

*whispers* just dont move :wink:

LuvLIfe, you done came up with yet agane a new term.
    We are some ‘gay-nots’ :rofl: :rofl: They gonna be offended by that too? :huh:

HANNAH IS NOWWWW YOUR FRIENDDDDD :ghost:

justhOOking – why do U wear ur veil at night, Pls do tell

@DTTS – Don’t you like our photo. I wear my veil at night. :nun:

Even while cooking? :eek: :kona: :rofl:

*whispers* just dont move :wink:

Oh chidd, ok *holds tight* , but just don’t get wild :lol:

:huh:
    Are
    You
    Insane
    WOMAN.
    *shakes you* get urself TOGETHER!

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – A long lost friend asked for a photo…..

Message

Heifer – Hey hope the wedding turned out good (what she was trying to say, bish did you get married)

Heifer – Send me a pic

Me – He you go!

Heifer – Ohh my Goodness I had to put my glasses on, girl you so crazy.

Me – 4 hours later, here you go.

Heifer – Wow, those are nice. (HATER)

The veil keeps her fur in place :rofl: :rofl:

ut just don’t get wild
    ~~~~~
    :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: ur stoopid :phew:

:bye: :hater:
    #TeamKillEmWithKindnessandBeauty :lol:

LuvLife
    I been in all kinds of brawls :hahaha: Real, fake, serious, funny……………………………

So, I KNOW you gotta ‘set the rules’ with your peeps :kona:

Just Looking says:

@lunv – I do a sexy night dance ritual, while wearing the veil. Then when I think he’s drunk enough I take it off.

I learned it from Breden, he says it keeps them around a little longer :shrug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The veil keeps her fur in place :rofl: :rofl:
    Giving away secrets :ghost:

:wail: :wail:
    =======
    What song you have on in the background though :popcorn: :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The veil keeps her fur in place :rofl: :rofl:
    Giving away secrets :ghost:
    ====
    Welllll, She MIGHT wanna know how to tame her fur! :steer: *zooms off* :rofl:

DTTS Yew have :eek: cause life been mortar and pavers for you?? :(

justlOOking . . how slick of you :lol:

Speaking of fur :rollseyes: I got my waxin coming up this Friday *sigh* *motivates self* :eek:

CTHU
    Im listening to this coach flip out :hahaha:

What are you getting waxed? the whole kitten caboodle ??
    U get ur anus bleached too????

I know ur fancy and extra

Atypical says:

His beard looks like it catches all types of s#it in it. I think the whole gay thing is something people just have to agree to disagree on. I don’t think one has to agree with homosexuality but you can’t be mad when somebody is offended by an offensive comment. He could have easily said gay people, nope don’t like it and left it at that. But no, he has to talk about beastality and a bunch of other sh#t. I hear Duck Dynasty is funny..

Shake it Fast Mystical

:drive: NIGHT NIGHT

:hug: No mortar/pavers, just regular growing up :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

What are you getting waxed? the whole kitten caboodle ??
    U get ur anus bleached too????
    ONE MORE THANG – The kit and caboodle is the best. :yes: But the growth spurt is a bish. It feels so…you know soft..
    Try it you might like. <<<—"arch eyebrow" and say it….

No :chase: just my WoooHaaa, and face :huh: #ikidikidkinda :lol:

ur uppa lip :shock:

slapsknee*
    I kid i kid
    :huh: lol

WhooHaaa, lip, brows, oh my pits too :rofl: djm
    <–ION like no hair :(

CALI CHA says:

New sheets, he sweat it out like washed rags, he wet it up
    Boy, I’m drinking, I’m singing on the mic ’til my voice hoarse
    Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard
    Surfboard, surfboard
    Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood

I WANT YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :buttshake:

deedeegirl says:

@ Orange, they made an example out of Paula Deen, LOL! I really just wish all the negative name calling would stop though. No matter the race/sex/religion.

And I saw earlier about the unibrow :lol:
    <–Plucks TWO hairs from my lil one's brows, since he was about 5 :shrug: ION care :rofl: #abouttwiceayear :lol:
    :huh: <–Him! :hahaha:

funny! smurfette. one fine day ur lil one is gonna let you have it

LuvLife, for his sake I hope not :hahaha:
    :pc: later :lol:

A GA woman has come forward to claim half of the powerball/megamoney whichever it is

LuvLife, them 2 shatts were right in the middle of his brows yo :lol:

:wave:
    dtts

luVn_liFe… says:

:woohoo: Did Jenny play? :cheer:

ION know but IM watching the worl news to see

A 56-year-old married woman has won half of the second-largest Mega Millions jackpot in U.S. history and has taken the cash option, which after taxes, will be about $120 million, Georgia Lottery President Debbie Alford said Wednesday.

Ira Curry, of Stone Mountain, came to the lottery office with the winning ticket of hand-picked numbers, a mix of family birthdays and the lucky number 7. She did not appear at the afternoon lottery announcement in Atlanta.

Curry bought the ticket at the end of the day Friday and it was a last-minute decision, Alford said.

Alford gave a few details about Curry, saying she is married and had her daughter check online for the winning numbers after a radio announcer mentioned 7 was the Mega ball number.

KyCakes says:

luVn :yahoo:

KyCakes says:

DTTS :wave:

Kycakes!! HOlA chicA

Hey Free speech aye :tea: <<< really some wine

Did Sandra open the gates :thinking: and where is Gyp Gravie :huh:

So A&E suspended Phil Robertson for having an opinion. Nothing he said was anti-gay. Wow. :no:

deedeegirl says:

probably because someone at A&E prefers mens anus!

SINcereDom22 says:

Sandra, where’s that short pier for you to take that long walk on? Why don’t you just take a long slow candlelit bath in Hydrofluoric acid, and rid yourself from this earth, since you can’t stand the skin you temporarily reside in. You are a carpet muncher. One of us! You can deny it, denounce it, but sadly, you play for our team, so start acting like it! Like you; I didn’t choose this lifestyle, but hell, at least I embrace it, love myself and don’t continually tear down the people who may be going through a crisis because they’re an outcast to their family or peers because they chose to love, without limits. You’re a jerk! Ban me!

“I myself am a product of the ’60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior,” the TV star said in a statement released by A&E Wednesday. “My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
    If hes following God he will be alright. God takes care of his own :yes: He said nothing hateful

:tea: I’ll be back…..It’s Mr. Bubbles and Calgon :kona:

Miany says:

Barbara Walters doin flashback interviews…she has Beyonce circa 2003 on thurr….I’ll just say time changed her :tea:

:eek: :cell: @Just Married

What ways MIA? I wanna know who numma one.

69 says:

Them gays said: Don’t come for us unless we send for you. :nun:

All jokes aside…

This is the problem.

First, he’s not gay. So why is he even offering his opinion on something that he clearly knows so little about? Yeah we all do it but this leads me to the next reason and why he should have avoided the question all together, which, Second,

It’s not a “small” issue that he chose to speak on. This is an issue at the forefront of our political parties, so he knew going into this conversation that they were going to come out windmilling on him.

Third, when you bring your religious beliefs into any situation and try to explain why someone is wrong (or condemn a group of people) based upon your religious beliefs, you can expect folks to come for that azz in full force.

Forth, he went so far as to draw parallels between homosexuality and bestiality… That’s like saying saying a rapist and a pedophile are two of a kind. Yeah they’re both driven by sexual desire, but the dynamics of those two situations are very different.

Fifth, I could go on and on but I will say yes, it’s his opinion and he’s entitled to it. BUT, that shyt works both ways. You’re entitled to your opinion and the opposition is entitled to attack if they feel violated. And, more importantly, as someone who is in the spotlight, you should expect to have as much freedom as speech as you do privacy… which is little to none… but wtf do I know. I’m just a person with a logical train of thought. :coffee:

69 says:

San ah make ya dance says:

__________________________________
    :goodpost:

I like all of this. However, he shouldn’t have opened his mouth to answer that question or even offer that opinion. Folks gone learn that every issue ain’t for you to speak on. Just like every battle ain’t yours to fight. :coffee:

You better say that again Miany!!!! :yahoo:

Oh and Kdub, MIMi is on NBC singing :cell: :lol:

Miany says:

@OTB.. Ion know who #1 is but Barbara been taking me back…
    As for Bey…… :gossip: I ain’t one to gossip but she looked golden and her nose is diff.. I knew she made a few alterations over the years but I didn’t realize the difference until just now.
    @69…I wish folk would learn the power of the ‘no comment’ comment.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I’ll just say time changed her

Like it changes us all :tea: I was a bed wetter unti I was 23, but time and a few anticholinergics daily, changed that. Time changed Barbra too. Didnt she used t be a hoe sleeping with married men? *tosses hair back* :tea:

Miany says:

SOOOOOOO barbara interviewed the whole cast of duck dynasty for this show and guess where Phil azz was??
    His azz told Barbara he won’t shooting no interview cuz it’s the mid of hunting season :rofl:
    Ohhhh I gotta feeling that mofo has 0 fuggs to give bout some dayum gay comments

I love pop culture but ya know i never watched this show. I will watch soon.

Miany says:

^^ :stop: I watch the view hunni, her mouthpiece wreckless… only change Barb made was transitioning from bein a heaux to an old heaux :tea:

I’m not gay….

Ummm but why is being gay an agenda item for any political party. I’m black woman. I want special treatment and don’t get it.

@ Professor – Why can’t he speak on it? It sucks being in the public eye and you can’t say what’s on your mind.

Everyone will be glad when we are like China, where everything and everybody is censored.

:kona:

Oh @Miany..i thought you meant her her not her appearance. :lol: Yeah she does. Nose looks tweaked but i dont think so on the bleach or whatever claims. Her childhood pics have the same light complexion. We all look different from 2003 i think. I sure do. :|

Barbara just shaded the chit outta Kim and Ye lawd :hahaha:

Miany says:

otb :lol: I been catching Barbs shadin all typa folk…lol…her mouth wreckless..
    I never thought Bey bleached either but she was wayyyy browner……I’m assuming it’s these 2013 cameras that got her lookin lighter in pics :shrugs:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

“Nose looks tweaked but i dont think so on the bleach or whatever claims.”

:rolleyes: She was on a teenaged diet. Pudgy face, midsection and so on. That aint surgery, thats stop eating at popeyesery :tea:

“We all look different from 2003 i think. I sure do. :|

yes, you do, sometimes, black, does crack :tea:

Dammnit shocker :crying1: you know im struggling. Pretty hurts damnit. :lol:

But you saying, if i stop eating popeyes my nose will slim up? You know its large, dont sell me no pipe dreams.. :lol: Tina baby did something to that nose boy! And i think she know she fukked it up too! Reach back into our archives she was hanging w them yt heaux tough and went left. And now look at her, back in houston, hanging w skinfolk, rocking a grill, having babies..bish is Black again. She’be french indamorning :yes: you heard her she comfy in her skin.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Shuga, Im no expert, but I know my nose is slimmer from my teenaged years. Ive always been fine as phuck :tea: But, I let coaches pump me full of food under the notion bigger is better. Once I got to college and realized that extra weight makes…Things…Look smaller, I took it off. Pics then- my smile, nose spread cross mah face, now, not so much…I calls it…Pregnancy nose…Fast food…Will give it to ya. Probably hard for an on the go Mother like ya self, but for me…So yeah.

Miany says:

But you saying, if i stop eating popeyes my nose will slim up?
    ^^ :lol: I stopped reading when I saw that shii bout popeyes

Miany says:

I will agree Bren… gaining/losing weight does affect your looks… I just don’t think it trims your nose the way hern was.
    Either way, surgery or not the bish bad :nun: IMO

MIA :lolsign: you thank its cus barb ass old :hahaha: you know old folks dont give a damn. .. yeah bey do look lighter but i thought most coloured folks got lighter..has that not been your exp? I know if i had access to the skin care she has i would be :phew: too ridic be looking like cat lady..

Her new vids give good shots of her cuh-lure :lol: *that was french accent ugh balkiiii* GN you should be bout out! :hug:
    HIL NUMMA ONE :thumbsup:

:lol: :hahaha:

Shock Jock sho you right :thinking: we actually eat pretty balanced meals at home. :hug: since I’m single ive lost lots of weight ya heard. I do look different. I like it..men give me grief..but Im not available to those guys anyhow.

Miany says:

:hug: gnight OTB… I got bout 30 mo mins in here.. Yea, it could just be her age :yes:
    Deep inside, I don’t think she’s as vain as we perceive her to be :lol:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

:waiting: I cant think of his name. Perfect example :think: Baseball player. Colon cancer. He did an interview. Reporter said you lost all your booty. They laughed. Hed also lost his thick neck, his nose…I cant think of his name. I hate this. It will come to me. Anyway, Brandys another example. Like Beyonce and popeyes, her thing was Mcdonalds. 1st few seasons of Moesha. Brandy had more booty than…I dunno. Theyre all artificial now. She would have been accused of getting shots tho :lol: In todays blogging era. She went healthy, and has a more gaunt like appearance. You can see it in her facial features. The mlb player tho :think: Theres no suspicions of surgery. Cant think of his name though…Anyway, its 8…The after work workout crew is dwindling down, so its time to hit the gym :bye:

Ni ni says:

He.s probably messed up when it comes to man since the gays call the shots. However, I believe that when you take a stand in defense of Gods word, especially in times as these, you will be rewarded if not in this life, then the next(see biblical Stephen). We wonder why the world is in the shape its in and its because we refuse to follow Gods law with in the name of having a good time and the prob is not just with homosexuality. I commend him for speaking in defense of the word. God will see him through this if his heart is in the right place.

AttorneyMom says:

The rectum and anus are not sex organs. Love and lust are two different things. The main purpose of sex is procreation, not recreation and masturbation. #Selah

Romans 1:24-32:

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

That’s messed up :no: take show off for being honest :no:

Ni ni says:

________________________

:preach:

69 says:

AttorneyMom

I like eating booty and all. So I guess that’s illogical and I’m going to hell then. Her and me because I’ve never met a woman that didn’t like having that dootyhole eaten. I also refuse to marry because I have yet to find anyone worthy to be married. That makes me a sinner times two. I also cuss from time to time and sometimes I eat too much. Shyt that makes me a sinner times four, right? Dang, man I lie from time to time, that’s five.

Hell I guess imma be a sinner no matter what I do. Might as well help some folks along the way and try to leave the world in a better place for the next generation of sinners. Hold up while I pack my things in preparation of my eternal life in hell. :kona:

69 says:

Jenie

He should have declined to comment. Like I said folks gone learn that every issue ain’t for them to speak on. Unles you’re prepared to ride a crusade against the gays it’s best to zip ya lips when it comes to opposing a mass group of people. :coffee:

That’s the thing 69 he just might be ready to do that. Everybody don’t care about this crazy America. They worshipping murderers and everything :no:

:yawn: Morning…Is it Friday yet

bnatural says:

Good morning folks… :coffee: do you all realize that he said other offensive comments about Black Americans?

No one seems to get a care about that…..everyone is making a big uproar of his “homophobic” remarks but no one cares about what he said about blacks. Did anyone actually pull up the article and READ it? :rolleyes:

See his comments below:

“I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field. … They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’ — not a word!

“Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues,” GQ quotes Robertson as saying.
    —–

This worked my nerves SO BADDDDD because this is the mentality of so many older white Americans…SICKENING!!!! They saw what they wanted to see!

AttorneyMom says:

Keep licking the booty and catch the H pylori virus. #research

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :wink:

Happy Holidays :woot:
    Jenie :kiss:
    Bnat
    Atty Mom
    San :kiss:
    Ni Ni

FuturedocDonte says:

They are running with this story… It’s sickening. On GMA this morning they said that Phil said ” gays will not inherit the kingdom of God”. He didn’t single out the gays. He said the whole scripture…. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right”. <— sounds like he was referring to everybody living a life of sin :shrug:

@Future basically, but you know :rolleyes: I can’t take this controversy so early in the morn.

69 says:

Jenie

I get what your saying :tea: but that’s what he believes ….he said nothing to me that was offensive, only his truth….. the mafia getting out of hand nah …… I love my gay people and straight…. but just cause I don’t agree with your lifestyle, I shouldn’t be cast out :nono: hell people didn’t like me smoking my black and milds when I was smoking….. but did they love me any less, or try to ruin my job because I smoked :shrugs: that’s not right….. and I don’t care how folks flip it …..

AttorneyMom says:

Good morning AJ!!! *Hugs*

iAmChan says:

Greetings Earthlings.

FuturedocDonte says:

:thankyou: chile :tea:

A.J. says:

What is a Duck Dynasty? Somebody wanted to know. :tea:

AJ :happy:

Personally I like when we didn’t have to hear about a gay nothing :tea: back in the early 90″s…. I’m bout tired of hearing bout the gays and their lifestyle….. fugged who you want :tea: buss one and keep that shyt moving …… :coffee: overit dot com .

A.J. says:

:lol: @ Jenie. You right tho. Who gives af.

iAmChan says:

I agree Jenie, the world was a lil better when the gay stuff was just taboo and not the “it” thing. I don’t hate on anyone or their preference as long as they are respectful when it comes to me and mine. I mean, there are lil girls and boys out there acting gay just to fit in. THAT is the shyt I hate.

FuturedocDonte says:

Good morning folks… do you all realize that he said other offensive comments about Black Americans?

See his comments below:

—–
    I personally do not see this as offensive. I see him saying that he too is considered white trash and had to work Next to black folk. In grandmama day there was no complaining, there was WORKING, and that’s what everyone did. :shrug:

Ion get it. It’s damn near 2014. I’ve lived in the south my entire life so yes I believe racism is still very much alive but….. Everything aint always about being racist. Sometimes we could learn from “white folk” :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

What is a Duck Dynasty? Somebody wanted to know.

iAmChan says:

@ Donte, I read the Black thing too. I didn’t find it too offensive either. I mean, he said what most white people are supposed to say about that era, they ain’t seent nothing.

MsB2u says:

and for all those nasty comments he is without a job now
    duck dynasty let him go

Caramel Rain says:

*********
    @ Donte, I agre with you. I’m Black and Im not offended.

Caramel Rain says:

MsB2u says:

and for all those nasty comments he is without a job now
    duck dynasty let him go

*********
    These folks were millionaires before the show. They’ll be alright. Trust.

Caramel Rain says:

And he wasnt let go, he was suspeneded. Duck Dynasty draws in 12 million viewer every week. A&E will not be cancelling their cash cow.

Caramel Rain says:

Done pissed me off this morning. Im not “happy, happy, happy”

FuturedocDonte says:

and for all those nasty comments he is without a job now
    duck dynasty let him go

*********
    These folks were millionaires before the show. They’ll be alright. Trust.
    —–
    Patented a dang duck call. Stupid rich and dont know what to do with it. OH and if y’all believe they really got 5 hillbillies in a warehouse making duck calls for millions of customers :smack: just…talk to Jesus

bnatural says:

FuturedocDonte says:

———-

I disagree because I see it as yet another generalization that ALL black people have a sense of entitlement, we USED to be “holy,” and “happy”…..Unfortunately, it’s something that lot of people in this country think about us…and THAT is my problem…

I also look at it as him not acknowledging the struggle that many blacks endured during that time period….based off of his comments, I’m sure he probably saw no need for the Civil Rights movement either since we were all happy and holy back then.

Also, we can learn from EVERYONE not just white folks…and sometimes IT IS about racism.

iAmChan says:

The Gay Mafia goes harder on folks than the Racial Mafia. #Facts

The only mob that rivals the Gay Mafia is the BeyHive….they are ruthless. See what they did to Target right? LMAO

Caramel Rain says:

FuturedocDonte says:

and for all those nasty comments he is without a job now
    duck dynasty let him go

*********
    These folks were millionaires before the show. They’ll be alright. Trust.
    —–
    Patented a dang duck call. Stupid rich and dont know what to do with it. OH and if y’all believe they really got 5 hillbillies in a warehouse making duck calls for millions of customers just…talk to Jesus

**********
    They’ve been in the business for over 25 yrs. so…..

Caramel Rain says:

People are so mindless these days and fall for any damn thing.

FuturedocDonte says:

People are so mindless these days and fall for any damn thing.
    —-

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Did Sandra open the gates
    _________________________

certain types of posters only come out for certain types of threads. there’s something to it but i know better than to speculate as to what it is. :tea:

A.J. says:

:hi: Caramel Rain, Orange Blossom

bnatural says:

I’m in the minority I guess *sigh* oh well :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie :egg: here ur brefess. Can we get a new post :)

AttorneyMom says:

iefrumdabloc says:

Morning Attorney :hug:
    ***********

God day and :hugs: to you!!! Stay bless.

iAmChan says:

I thought the gates opened myself.

Caramel Rain says:

People are so mindless these days and fall for any damn thing.

isnt that the whole premise of relgion and cults? to have faith in what you know doesnt make a lick of sense instead of using your own mind? :shrugs: pretty sure thats the whole point.

thinking is hard for some people. everybody aint able, chile :tea”

UpgradedLurker says:

He also said this…

He also made comments regarding race and growing up in Louisiana before the civil rights era.

iAmChan says:

@ UpgradedLurker – Nice name, lol

MsB2u says:

People are so mindless these days and fall for any damn thing.
    —————-
    :huh:

bnatural says:

UpgradedLurker says:

He also said this…
    —–

I tried to bring this up but I was the only one who seemed offended or even cared about those comments :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I have not started not nerr bit of Christmas shopping…. And probably won’t start until Monday :coffee:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I dunno how all of us are working individuals and can have the opinion that he can say whatever he wants to say…

Look, you can’t just walk around spewing your opinions and beliefs anywhere you want. Some talk should be table talk with like minded ppl.

I want yall to walk in your jobs, offend some people, and see how long you keep your job.

And its not agenda being pushed… niggas been gay. I dunno why any woman would support the idea of going back to gay being “taboo” … aint yall tired of the DL ****. Now that stuff I dont like.

They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues,”

well wtf else was allowed at the time? anything else besides working or shucking and jiving would get you lynched! :facepalm:

willful ignorance :smh:

iAmChan says:

I don’t think that he said anything too offensive to blacks tho. Like I said before, he was just saying what any white from that era would say – I didn’t see anything, I wasn’t a part of it.

bnatural says:

He said he didn’t see the struggle of black people so how is he going to acknowledge it? I’m sure he wasn’t watching MLK or the civil rights marches on TV. :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:newpost:

bnatural says:

bnatural says:
    ———–

I didn’t see the struggle of slaves BUT I acknowledge that it existed…I also didn’t see the struggle of Jews during the Holocaust BUT it existed….

Mr.BluPhi says:

:clap: now this here is some good logic. finally!

the copy repair man came in here yesterday trying to preach about the real meaning of xmas. :facepalm: i work for a bunch of jews. didnt NOBODY wanna hear that mess. i doubt he’ll be back. :smh:

there’s millions of religions/cults/beliefs. aint no way anybody can think that their rules apply to EVERYBODY.

AttorneyMom says:

@Sandra, Is the rule baring the posting of scriptures still in effect? I don’t want to breach your blog policies.

A.J. says:

Good Stuff @ Bluphi

My company blocked access to the new post. Hmph. Oh well.

renegadesince1985 says:

Whether or not you agree with the gay lifestyle…STFU! You don’t have to give your opinion on everything all the time. When will people understand that “Free Speech” doesn’t mean free from consequences?? :smack:

How bout the white trash was considered damn near just as low as blacks :tea: I don’t see anything offensive in his statement :shrugs:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: A.J. if you’re still here LOL

Just COOKING
    <— didn't say he couldn't say that :no:
    I was agreeing with Miany saying GOD watches out for his own and protects them or something along those lines. I am and was on mobile so I can see numbers
    Good morning :kiss:

renegadesince1985 says:

And I do find that him thinking blacks were happier and godlier pre-civil rights VERY OFFENSIVE. The fact that he refers to civil rights as “entitlement” is ridiculous…he’s the type of white person that prefers that blacks “stay in their place”…. but whatever…y’all think cause he’s “white trash” that makes it better?? OH….Lots of “white trash” were burning crosses back then… :coffee:

I agree w you bnatural. I’m offended and insulted. Cosign.

MrUnapologetic says:

Look here… somebody has to be the watchdog for their group and GLAAD happily accepts that position for the gay community. I wish the NAACP was just as gutter when need be and opportunist when possible. I ain’t hating on GLAAD for doing their damn job. The way I see it GLAAD goal is to get people think twice about the shyt they say and put some fear into those who don’t. Now don’t get me wrong – GLAAD is not perfect by any means. I take issue with the fact that they’re “seemingly” not inclusive when it comes to black gays, but that’s a whole nother convo. People always talk about the gay agenda, but what about the str8 agenda to make everyone str8 – when that’s clearly not happening.

why? says:

MrUnapologetic says:

why? says:
    “Not into religion…but the agenda the gays are pushin has destroyed societies in the past. I’m damn near 40 and male teenagers from the local school will hit on me when passing on the sidewalk. Next door neighbor with a live in partner asks to see my dack and believes that was nothing to be alarmed about. FORMER boss kissed me during a dap…and tells me to get over him being attracted to me if I want to keep my job and says I can be comfortable and get my azzhole blown out. Says a man is not complete until his fudge has been packed. A straight male must be very careful when dealing with these situations. Say faggot before knocking out teeth after a dude touches you…instant felony. Same does not apply to a woman calling a man a bastard before slapping him for touching her ass. I stay away from where gay men of any color openly assemble…I’m not joining your struggle for equality. Too many of yall are acting like azzes because you can and expecting folks to deal with it.”
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Dude, if what you’re saying is true then you need to let go of your passive nature and start cracking open a couple skulls to let people know they can’t just violate you like that. Seriously. And if a beat-down is not how you role (and it should be), then you need to start by reporting your boss to Human Resources. If he owns the business then you need to sue him for sexual harrassment; publicly humiliate his azz. As for the teenagers in your neighborhood, I suggest you buy an attack dog and keep him with you and sic’em on them when they mess with you. You can also hire Ray-Ray on the corner to pay their lil behinds a visit. As for your neighbors, the list goes on as to how you can get them to back the f..k up and leave you alone – ASSUMING THAT ALL YOU SAY IS TRUE. I am gay, but I don’t sign on harassing anybody, touching people unsolicited, etc. Actually I find your situation quite strange because most black gay people are usually careful about stuff like because we know how dangerous that can be.

why? says:

so Mister Cee got a login now? :tea: but for real dude, this happens to you way too often and way too aggressively for you to not be giving off some sort of come hither signals.

…but this is one of those special posters that only comes out for special threads. dont think no one notices, hun :tea:

Jamillah says:

There is nothing wrong with what he said. A gay man would find it completely illogical to chase p**sy. A lesbian would find it totally illogical to chase d*ck. People are too sensitive about their sexual proclivities.