Fantasia Upset That Her Son Spends Too Much Time With His Stepmother

Fantasia Barrino

Singer Fantasia Barrino is upset with her ex-boyfriend Antwaun Cook for allowing his son to spend too much time with his wife, Paula Cook, while she’s away at work. Barrino is currently working on Broadway in After Midnight, which leaves her little time to see the toddler.

Radar Online reports Fantasia is upset because Cook has joint custody of the 2-year-old boy, who celebrated his birthday with Cook’s wife, Paula.

According to RadarOnline, “Fantasia and Antwaun have shared custody of Dallas, but he ends up with him a lot since she’s busy on Broadway, which in turn gives Paula a lot of time with him.”

MStars News reported that Antwaun was back to his estranged wife, Paula Cook and Fantasia’s fans are on the attack after he bashed them for their comments regarding him reconciling his marriage with Paula on Instagram and Twitter.

“I make and have made some crazy mistakes in my life, but God has and still continues to bless me,” He later added, “Say what you want on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter any other social sites but this b Hazro me through thick and thin and I don’t care what you say, this is the original Bonnie and Clyde you fickle chicks take note runaway. Like VERSE SIMMONDS say this my boo thang my wifey I can’t get enough.” Source

• Fantasia shows off her post-pregnancy bod
  • Fantasia and Antwaun Cook Are Parents of a Boy
  • Fantasia’s lover goes back to his wife (Maybe Antwaun is a good man after all)
  • Fantasia and Joshua Ledet Perform Live On American Idol Finale (Video)

149 Responses to “Fantasia Upset That Her Son Spends Too Much Time With His Stepmother”

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t know what to say

Man Tasia, you set yourself up for failure with this one :facepalm: Again :haha:

VDot says:

Well Fanny….That’s what happens when you have babies with married men. Sorry :( I would be pist too :yes:

Why Antwaun and Paula look like brother/sister :huh: They may need to have an ancestry check up

n1kk1a says:

Get over it! Kids know who their mother is and that bond doesn’t just go away. Of she feels that strongly about it, maybe she should consider shifting a few things….she sure wasn’t worried about sharing that man….karma got that azz!

————
      :eek: So he slow huh :no:

Nasir Rahim says:

FANTASIA DON’T WORRY BABY GIRL I GOT CHA BACK BELEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT!!

Nasir Rahim says:

I LOVE YA FANTASIA!!!

VDot says:

@GaGa – I’m giving out Tree Hut for Xmas presents. :love: that stuff. Just started using the Body Butter too. Loving all up on myself :yes:

Is that really his Twitter page, because… :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

My 4 year old has a better handle on the English language than him :nono:

Blanche Devereaux says:

EWWWWW they do look like siblings :hurl:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Fantasia Upset That Her Son Spends Too Much Time With His Stepmother

I would be upset too. Fantasia and her son bond over those Rosetta Stone books. How Fanny gone continue her education if her tutor is too busy getting to know his step mommy :shrugs:

Matchsticks says:

:facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: Fantasia’s hair cut tho!! Get over it girl. His wife is a good one b/c Im not sure if I’d be strong enough to take him back and accept that child. But sometimes you have to stick it out.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Shocker :rofl:

********************
      I wonder if he letting dudes get that hind :hunching: like the original Clyde was? Illiterate Mofo, smh

This fool a bondsman now :rofl:

Roc says:

Why didn’t she take the baby with her, along with a nanny? She’s just mad he went back to his wife. Dumb azz.

She was real dumb for having a baby with him. I’m sorry :no: There is no retribution in that :no:

I Hope Fantasia isnt Upset.
      :blink:
      How is his daddy suppose to keep him? AND fannie you gotta work :shrug:

M.E.S.S.Y.

So he slow huh
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He graduated from ECU. Home of the (Butt) Pirates.

Everybody acting like they gone :huh: Well :bye: Leaving work early

This fool a bondsman now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Free Yourself Bailbonds

antwaun at freeyourselfbailbonds dot com

iAmChan says:

Fanny is looking real hood boogerish these days. Sad.

@San the only retribution Fannie is getting off having that child is whats Due to her
      :tea:

Roc says:

Hey Dubb :hug:

I don’t know WHY my picture won’t show up here. Sandra must hate me now :crying:

Isn’t that his wife :shrugs: Fantasia can go to hell with this bullshyt….. maybe ya azz will stay away from married men

Oh Lordt. I have discussed this issue ad naseam already today. Fanny ain’t mad about Paula being around her baby. If she was it wouldn’t be happening and Twaun wouldn’t be posting the pictures. Fanny fam was at the party too. Obviously these people have worked this situation out.

:phew: what I miss :waiting:

goat76 says:

Antwaun got’em going crazy.

iAmChan says:

Had Fantasia hopped in the truck when I saw her outside of the mall in the A that weekend, we wouldn’t even be reading about this :tea: *True Story*

Fantasia close ya legs to married men *Bloop with the fanga* Nene voice :tea:

Where did it report Fantasia is mad? Did I miss read?

Seems like the source is a friend of Paula. Stating “Paula is a strong woman to help raise Dallas (totally paraphrased)”

I think we need to rethink how we define strong. BUt at any rate I still didn’t see where Fantasia is mad.

*shrugs*

Roc says:

@ Therapist…Sandra said it so you’re supposed to act like you believe it. You know the deal.

chiiile Tasia gwan fugg around & be payin they ass CS! :nono:

iAmChan says:

@ Thereapist, what’s the haps this weekend?

****************************************

That doesn’t make for good blog headlines…you know, the truth and all. THe narrative is better when there is dsyfunction

iAmChan says:

Had Fantasia hopped in the truck when I saw her outside of the mall in the A that weekend, we wouldn’t even be reading about this *True Story*

*****************
      Chan, I think you are little ok wait you are way to smart for Fannie, I fear you would have grown tired of her real quick. So we’d still be reading this story.

GellySammich says:

Soooo :huh: did Fantasia say she was mad? She tweet it? Put it on facebook? Or we just accepting this as bible cuz “that’s what she gets for sleeping with a married man” who told her they weren’t together? :huh:

@Roc

LOL oh gotcha, I keep forgetting to read that memo

lisaROSE says:

fanny lives in my building in nyc !!!! i cant wait to bump into her, my neighbor told me so!!

@Chan

I’m headed to my parents for the holidays tomorrow. I think something may be going on at the Park @ 14th. I’ll hit you up and let you know

Nasir Rahim says:

FANTASIA DON’T WORRY BABY GIRL I GOT CHA BACK BELEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT!!

:rofl: in the words of GYP u betta STAN then Nasir!! :nun:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m giving out Tree Hut for Xmas presents. that stuff. Just started using the Body Butter too. Loving all up on myself
      ___________________________________________________________________

V dot :hug: it’s amazing…I’m running low I will be at ulta today tho boo :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fay :hug: happy birthday diva and I hope your enjoying your day :kiss: stay blessed!

@Roc :hug:

™ says:

Nasir Rahim says:
      FANTASIA DON’T WORRY BABY GIRL I GOT CHA BACK BELEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT!!
      :rofl: in the words of GYP u betta STAN then Nasir!!

:rofl: Ok!!!! Nasir is a ride or die :yes: Love Nasir :love:

GellySammich says:

chiiile Tasia gwan fugg around & be payin they ass CS!
      :hug: Happy Fay Day!!! Sadly, I could see him going after her for it. She’s definitely got a country naiveté about her but I don’t think she’s as dumb as people try to make her. Anyhoo… having a good one so far?

:hahaha: :dead:

yeen right?! hey bewthang! :love:

Thats whats up @ Therapist

@ Leo, I just wanted to touch her booty and make her say “wooo woo wo woo woooo” one good time.

GAGIRL87 says:

I think we need to rethink how we define strong.
      ______________________________________________________________

:rofl: hey Therapist

@BIRD
      Im glad to hear she isnt mad, Just deal. she chose him. :shrug:

Sandra rose and all the other bloggers, Blogging this, leave fannie alone, before she eats to mannie Gummy Acetaminophen’s

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

™ says:

You better serve that side profile Liyenkween :bow: Hoshi Toshi :bow: Hoshi Toshi

says:

GA & Gelly! :love: thanks babes!!

aww it’s been purrty goot so far. goin shoppin afta work for a ‘fit. might shake my ass a lil bit on tanoight! gotta 3 day weekend and ERRYTHANG :buttshake:

*********************
      :lol: so like I said we’d still be reading this story or some variation

jeniefrumdabloc says:

™ says:

Nasir Rahim says:
      FANTASIA DON’T WORRY BABY GIRL I GOT CHA BACK BELEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT!!
      :rofl: in the words of GYP u betta STAN then Nasir!!

:rofl: Ok!!!! Nasir is a ride or die :yes: Love Nasir
      ~~~~~~~~
      YES HE IS!
      :hug: for NASIR. cause one fine day :yes:

GellySammich says:

fanny lives in my building in nyc
      Jellis :crying1: I wanna be her friend and have her sing me to sleep at night. Aaaand I really just wanna be able to tell her what outfits she should throw away. =/

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Give um just a hint of the left side whilst creatively hiding that right ear keloid WERK :bow:

:happybirthday: Fay :partyhat:

:rofl: :rofl:

so SEW damn goot to ME! :kiss:

u comin to see me foe my bday?! :party:

if not, imma send u my skpe! :winky:

Aigght NAH FAY! shake it FAST! :shakebutt: BUT Watch Ya self :wink:

GellySammich says:

Bomb you in here? You see my message about them bibs?

Afiya says:

Well, that is HIS baby too stupido. You knew he was MURRIED, so all that comes with the territory. Get over it and be glad that the chile has a parent that’s around who really cares. :smh:

GellySammich says:

fanny lives in my building in nyc
      Jellis I wanna be her friend and have her sing me to sleep at night. Aaaand I really just wanna be able to tell her what outfits she should throw away. =/

*********************
      yeah you can’t really want her to sing you to sleep at night cause Fannie SANGS and hollas and sweats and catches the holy ghost….you’d have a better chance falling asleep in a COGIC church in South Carolina.

iAmChan says:

For my company Christmas party, Imma sing the Temptations Silent Night to set that bish off! LMAO

:happybirthday: Fay

:thankyou: suga! been missin innackin witcha :yes:

LUVN

:lol: i aint watchin SHAT but drank goin down my THOAK!

GellySammich says:

might shake my ass a lil bit on tanoight
      :woot: have fun!!! I swear I ain’t been dancing in like 5 years.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Have her throw away whatever pottery bowl she used to assist her in cutting that hair too, thanx.

Fay having a birthday??? :yahoo: Get it ghul

GellySammich says:

I know Leo. Just mean she’d have to keep singing :love:

Alright FOlKS clock on the WAY SAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      That is ALL!!!

Bout to go on this twelve DAY Hiatus from WORK :bow: ThankUlawd!

you GOOD FOlks have a VERY MERRY CHRistmas, and a SAfE and Happy New YEAR
      :party:

been missin innackin witcha
      ***********************
      they been workin me like a Hebrew slave….they know I have school work and chattin wit the Roses during the work day, lol

GAGIRL87 says:

I think we need to rethink how we define strong.
      ______________________________________________________________

:rofl: hey Therapist
      ***********************

Hey Miss GAGIRL

GellySammich says:

Now I wanna go watch her Lose to Win performance on American Idol. Prolly one of her best ever. :heart:

:jamminonthe1: :babybaby:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

™ says:

Its yo burthday :eek: OMG. Happy birthday :hi: Damn you look good. From your gravi pic alone Id never guess you went to school with Mary Mcleod Bethune :nono:

Afiya says:

:huh: FINE TIME TO THINK OF THIS! :smack: LAWD, y’all niggahs can be real stupid at time…well, most of the times. :yes:

Yasssss Dubbs! 39 today. Feelin goot about it tew :yes:

:thankyou: boo! :love:

________

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

dang gal :smack: I gotta go. to be continued in another forum :fistbump:

GellySammich says:

:hug: Have a good one LuVn!!! Be nice to your MIL!

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: So me and my Old New Boo/Forced Boyfriend had to call it the quits. Lil Boo Boo was real sweet but real slow and then he came out a crazy bag on me in public and I was like yeah I’m out.

Did Tasia come out with a respond Tweet yet that she realy is not made that Cook and Paula have her babby somtime when she is wroking. He mite need to bee with his other seblengs?

:no: What message Gelly?

San says:

Man Tasia, you set yourself up for failure with this one

This is why I caution women not to confuse your intense Dopamine feelings for Love. Unless you’re meeting your infant for the first time, Real Love takes time to grow.

****************************
      :dead: :ghost:

Be nice to your MIL! :huh:

:nana: IM always nice to her :D

:peace:

Yasssss Dubbs! 39 today. Feelin goot about it tew :yes:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And looking good too hunny :yes:

Happy Bday! :love:

Id never guess you went to school with Mary Mcleod Bethune :nono:

:chase: ytf NOT when u was the TEACHA?! :huh:

i see dat “old tymers” den finally set in. po thang :coffee:

:bye: Luvn! same to u :)

iAmChan says:

Jesus keep Dub outta Fantasias thoughts.

Thanks for the late info. You could have emailed this to me earlier before I spent 45 minutes typing this post. :coffee:

goat76 says:

——————————-
      Yeah, I can’t do slow/borderline retarded.

Hi Roc, the email you registered with at Gravatar.com should be the one in your profile on this blog.

GellySammich says:

Bomb google scabibs. Bibs that look like little baby scarves. Cutest things ever.

says:

:ghost: now how u gwan wish me HBD & try a kill me on the same damn day?! :dead:

San says:

Poor judgment for having a baby with a married man, yes. But she is not dumb for having a baby. She fulfilled her earthly purpose in the eyes of God. :yes:

LadieLeo says:

Yeah, I can’t do slow/borderline retarded.

*************************
      I think he is what they call high functioning mentally retarded, like fo serious. Sweet as pie though sweet as pie….but just slow. But when they say ignorance is bliss they ain’t neva lied cause dude is completely losing at life but he doesn’t know that so he doesn’t mind.

by GellySammich on Dec 20, 2013 at 4:02 pm

—————-

:pc:

Caramel Rain says:

**********
      :ghost:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I just wanna leave work early yall, gotta hot date tonight :hump: but everybody is moving SO SLOW :crying:

LadieLeo says:

She fulfilled her earthly purpose in the eyes of God.
      *****************
      Yeah but when the Bible talks about having babies they are talking about in the confines of a marital union…you know leave your momma daddy house become one be frutiful multiply…but nevertheless babies are blessing no matter the cirumstances they are conceived.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have run up on one of these too :sad:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dubb :chase: guhl why won’t you ever attempt to be chit :dead:

LadieLeo says:

I have run up on one of these too
      *******************
      But you know what it’s partially my fault…I should have done the math…he’s 5 years older than me so that means he was 19 when we first met and I don’t think he graduated til the next year or so….he was like 20 when he graduated high school.

Afiya says:

Sandra, when is your baby shower? I wanna buy you a gift, you know when YOU ‘fulfill your earthly purpose in the eyes of God’. Or have you already don’t that? :waiting:

Dubb :chase: guhl why won’t you ever attempt to be chit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I be trying. I DEW :sad: But it be calling me…calling me..
      (Pookie in New Jack City)

@LadieLeo its okay. I understand! One I met he was the sweetest thing ever. Just…I cant put my finger on it then or now. He just wont RIGHT. :no:

:kona: <—a la Sandman

by Afiya on Dec 20, 2013 at 4:10 pm

—————–

:no: Guhl c’mere :kona:

iAmChan says:

I’m going to dinner tonight all by myself. Then Imma sit at the bar and act like the world is ending and talk to everybody in my area.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:bye: to some. I will be here on Monday :cry:

iAmChan says:

:popcorn: Looks at Sandra with that “I know you ain’t gonna take that” look. Lol.

says:

:lol: what’s the prollum Chan?

***********************
      I love to talk to strangers at the bar :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Meet me in Petersburg (halfway)

:( :bye: Taken!

TEW mo houvas in this bih! :bounce:

AttorneyMom says:

“Close your legs to married man.” via Nene Leakes

Dubb :chase: guhl why won’t you ever attempt to be chit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I be trying. I DEW :sad: But it be calling me…calling me..
      (Pookie in New Jack City)

by Who Dat on Dec 20, 2013 at 4:11 pm

—————–

Sooooo yew be trying like Tasia be trying with her Hooked on Phonics? Cuz if so guhl you a lie :waiting:

************************
      And when Lil Boo Boo told me he had never had a car and he had only been to Orlando twice which is only 2 hours south of here I knew we weren’t in the same league.

I love to talk to strangers at the bar
      ^^^
      is on my bucket list. i aint NEVA went to dinner/a bar by myself :no:

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: @ all yall OMG.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I aint buying Sandy nothing. I WILL buy the baby she births some Pump It Up though. I know its coming out with freeze curls…

i have been a BAD girl :( :no: <—smh at myself

iAmChan says:

@ Dub, Petersburg, where that at?

@ Fay, Imma sing what do the lonely do at Christmas. You know I’m far from home and it’s tough being all alone!

by iAmChan on Dec 20, 2013 at 4:15 pm

————

:rofl: Oooohhhhhhh you gon take that Sandy Mae…. I swer ihatechu :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

™ says:

I love to talk to strangers at the bar
      ^^^
      is on my bucket list. i aint NEVA went to dinner/a bar by myself
      *****
      me either. I be wanting to. I’ve been to the movies alone tho

essenze says:

Going Christmas shopping with my cousins late arse. Lawd knows I don’t feel like it

Caramel Rain says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*************
      :ghost: what is wrong w/you? :wail:

iAmChan says:

Y’all know that the words freeze and curl DO NOT belong together. I will have no parts of a woman who believes in such sorcery.

says:

DUBB!! :crying1: skraight out the womb huh?

Chan :smack: NOW i gotta hear that song! but where u at nih?

@ Dub, Petersburg, where that at?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      VA. Right down I-95 from you. :wave:

That is the halfway pernt betwixt Raleigh, NC and DC. Don’t ask me how I know! I just dayum DO :rofl:

I love to talk to strangers at the bar
      ^^^
      is on my bucket list. i aint NEVA went to dinner/a bar by myself

******************
      I do it all the time…well use to cause now I pretty much know all the folks at the bars I go to, lol.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Went to the movies by myself once my 1st semester in undergrad to see Tupac: Resurrection #ShowingMyAge #DontJudgeMe #Wesssiiiddddeeeee :kona:

@ Fay, I’m in DC

@ Dub, I’m driving to Norfolk the day after Christmas tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I aint been to my OLD SCHOOL spot in forever and 15 days. But yes I still go places dolo. I’m a pretty girl. I always make friends…

————–

:wail: Dubb the womb though :rofl: :dead:

I will have no parts of a woman who believes in such sorcery.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You good then cuz…from what I hear she don’t want nah parts of no man PERIOD.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*************************
      Me either its been like 12 days since I’ve been to my regular regular spot……

@ Fay, I’m in DC

**********************
      My best friend lives in DC

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:eek: :rofl: DUBB give me your ghat dang keyboard b/c u on know how to ack (yes ack with a K) :ghost:

LadieLeo says:

Yall have a good weekend and a Merry Christmas for those that are off next week.

Afiya says:

@Dubb, I’mma need you to know you just made me spit…all over this damn screen!!!!!!!!!! You make me sick!!! :hahaha:

Wonder if the baby be light skindid! :thinking:

@ Dub, I’m driving to Norfolk the day after Christmas tho.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I be up that way all the time! My crazy aunties and uncle (my mama seblengs) are all in Hampton Roads area. Oldest lives in Norfolk.

light skindid!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost: Bye yall. I am going to wrap these last lil presents while these nosey azz kids aint here.

Caramel Rain says:

I will have no parts of a woman who believes in such sorcery.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You good then cuz…from what I hear she don’t want nah parts of no man PERIOD.

*********
      I see I am not going to be able to finish this Reese’s cup reading yo font yo.

:rofl: I swear ta Gawd I hate ya’ll

essenze says:

Enjoy your weekends folks. Don’t let the door knob hit ya where the good Lord done split ya! :bye:

iAmChan says:

Im gonna have to bundle up outside, I wanna make sure I don’t freeze curl when I walk out the door.

Leslie says:

This is a difficult situation. I applaud Paula for staying with her husband and accepting his son. Adultery is hard on everyone.