George Zimmerman’s Attorney is Under Investigation

George Zimmerman's attorney quits

The Florida defense attorney who helped win an acquittal for George Zimmerman is under investigation by the Florida bar. You may recall that Mark O’Mara famously dumped his problem-plagued client after claiming the former neighborhood watchman owed him $2.5 million in attorney’s fees.

A spokeswoman for the Florida Bar confirmed to multiple media outlets that there was an open investigation against O’Mara but declined to offer additional details. A spokesman for O’Mara, who won Zimmerman an acquittal for the murder of Trayvon Martin, told NBC that the lawyer “is unable to comment” on the bar complaint. Source

Zimmerman was acquitted of 2nd degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman has been arrested for various offenses at least half a dozen times since his acquittal. Zimmerman, who is unemployed, is auctioning an original painting on eBay.com. The artwork reached over $110,000 in bids.

• No Charges Filed Against George Zimmerman
  • George Zimmerman taken into custody after allegedly threatening his wife with a gun
  • Mark O’Mara: George Zimmerman Did Have a Gun
  • Shellie Zimmerman Officially Files for Divorce from George

290 Responses to “George Zimmerman’s Attorney is Under Investigation”

:smack:
      I guess i gotta go google for the Answers Craig

Chile anyone that associates themselves with this fool has to be a dumb azz :facepalm: chile

cteastcoast says:

:smack:

Eye of Heart says:

Good :coffee:

cteastcoast says:

so sick of this guy i don’t know what to do with myself

cteastcoast says:

but his day is coming real soon

cougar lover says:

crooks are always under investigation.

and what is that in that water container :thinking: Sprite ???

cteastcoast says:

but his day is coming real soon

:yes:

:wave: Jennnieeee

Ethics Violations in the handling of TrayVon Martin case.

cteastcoast says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and what is that in that water container :thinking: Sprite ???
      _______________________________________________________________

sprite and they probably had free lunch for him since he’s a star down there

Let’s see if the NRA step in to help this attorney out.

I’m going to guess that he’s under investigation for volunteering to work as Porkie’s attorney for free. Then he dumped him and hit him with a bill for $2.5 million. O’Mara is as shady as they come. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

That trial had all types of Ethics violations written all over it so i’m not surprised. You make a deal with the devil its bound to land you on your ass :yes:

… but since he isn’t black was never officially charged in any of the incidents…

:facepalm:

MissHarlem says:
      Where can I find vid of said Obama dap with Durant
      —————————
      google
      obama handshake with kevin durant

deedeegirl says:

The whole state of Florida needs to be investigated, almost nothing I read about what they do in their legal system makes any sense to me.

Eye of Heart says:

I bet he wishes he had never represented this greasy fukka now. :coffee: I hope he is disbarred.

Goat
      There is a ‘DO NOT REPOST NO OTHER COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG’ rule now :tea:

cougar lover says:

——————————–

he must have only volunteered for the arraignment. Then decided to turn on the hourly meter, when he realized this would drag out for months.

MissHarlem says:
      Where can I find vid of said Obama dap with Durant
      —————————
      goat76 says:

google obama handshake with kevin durant

Obama is so hood. :coffee:

deedeegirl says:

~~~~~~~~~
      thats that NORTHERN Fla chyte :tea:

_________

Its because of that fund they set up for him..remember that? That was kind of unprecendented and they were flagged/asked about it then. This is the same investigation. :yes:

Sandra thanks for that afternoon wood, with Kellan Lutz :tea: he played on twilight with his cute self….. he has a nice package too :tea:

DTTS & Jenie :hug:

*blinks rapidly* Sandra Mae Rose you aint brang no comment up here. :spank:

At least give us a post so we can share that laugh. You know that vid was funny. Come on nii! :hahaha:

You aint got ANY Answers Craig! :blink:

crooks are always under investigation.
      ________

This part. :yes:

Eye of Heart says:

Never miss an opportunity to shade Obama. :lol:

thats that NORTHERN Fla chyte
      ____________________________________________________________

:hug: obviously my boo ain’t from north fla :coffee:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and what is that in that water container Sprite ???
      _____________________________

prolly the finest of Pellegrino sparkling water. they may as well rolled out the red carpet and gave him a key to the city. :rolleyes:

Trayvon’s parents are writing a book but i really hope they pursue the civil suit against Jorgito.

I hope he is disbarred.
      _________

:thinking: Now. I dont like George either BUT what is a defense attorney to do? I agree with you tho, Mark a snake type. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

HEY YALL, I HAVE BEEN WORKING TUHDAY!!!

Wow well wudda’ya know! Smh.

Afternoon loves. mr razz and I both got our physicals today and his bp is like 170 :eek: so say a prayer for us. (Keep in mind we are in the mountains so it probably elevated his already high ish) I bought him a bunch of green and hibiscus tea today. :/

MissHarlem says:

I aint even gonna get my blood pressha up with these lame ass fcktards :nono:

In more important funny ass news, that Obama and Kevin Durant vid has me in turrs Craig turrs :wail: GOAT this is why I need you on this blog. You got any funny sport vids for me?

Obama is so hood.
      __________________________________________________________

:huh:

You aint got ANY Answers Craig!
      _________

:rofl: :rofl: Ye gave us anotha catch phrase.

Listen Kanye West :thankyou:

GaGagirl :kiss: Pucker up babes!! :kiss:

NO Im from the diRRRty South!
      trues and vogues :wink:

so say a prayer for us
      _______________________________________________________

prayers sent up!

______

I hope AND pray they do!

how are Mrs. Take and her robe doing?

Yeah KANYE DID :hahaha: Bring back wired jaw shut KANYE :crying1:

cougar lover says:

This part. :yes:
      ————————–

you eventually, at some point in the day. always end up seeing it my way… :love: <— running on fumes, but its still laav :D

GA, he may a whole lotta things, but HOOD ain’t one of them :no:

Obama is so hood
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      MY NUKKA :biggrin: <<< Denzel voice

Eye of Heart says:

I hope he is disbarred.
      _________

_________________________________

Good point. This bastard was in it for the publicity tho. Had it been a public defender then I’d understand.

NO Im from the diRRRty South!
      trues and vogues
      _______

:stop: Imma let you finish but all the auto clubs agreed North/Central Florida was killing in the Classic automobile game. :nana:

Yeah we got Zimmerman’s and Casey Anthonys but we got donks and forgiatos tew! :ashamed: Terrible ass north Florida.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat
      There is a ‘DO NOT REPOST NO OTHER COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG’ rule now
      —————-
      I found the loophole.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: PRESIDENT <— (mofos forget his title or dont respect it but in any event) Obama can save people from a burning bldng, get rid of the homelessness in the USA and SANDRA will still find a way to shade him :rofl: I actually find it funny now

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie :kiss: my granny said I look like I’m about to suck a peen in this pic smh my granny old, raw, and uncut :( sometimes I don’t like her :crying: but I love her!

cougar lover says:

luVn_liFe… says:

You aint got ANY Answers Craig! :blink:
      —————————–

what this mean?!?!

Orange Blossom says:how are Mrs. Take and her robe doing?
      ~~~~~~
      BOut the Same as yesterday,Resting.

RAZZ :wave: :pray: U got it :wink:

Razzie :hug: Tell him to get off the damn PS4. Im blaming that!

DTTS ya’ll auntie Sandra said that shyt :lol:

NO Im from the diRRRty South!
      trues and vogues
      _______

~~~~~~~~~
      did U just SWIFT me :blink:

luVn_liFe… says:

NO Im from the diRRRty South!
      trues and vogues
      ________________________

right. all of south florida’s cases be solved right there on the first 48 :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

DO NOT REPOST NO OTHER COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG’
      _____________________________________________________________

fr?

Bring back wired jaw shut KANYE
      _______

BRANG HIM BYKE :crying1:

GAGA
      GO Sew GRANNIES house Coat shut!

@SANDRA ROSE
      “I’m going to guess that he’s under investigation for volunteering to work as Porkie’s attorney for free. Then he dumped him and hit him with a bill for $2.5 million. O’Mara is as shady as they come. ”

They won’t do him nothing…
      O’Mara got what he wanted out of Zimmerman (publicity) and Zimmerman got what he wanted from O’Mara (an acquittal).

O’Mara only filed a complaint or whatever so he wouldn’t have to represent George again.

MissHarlem says:

MAN correctomundo :yes:

MsTake’s doctor ordered her tie her arms together, point em straight up, and sit like this :handclap: and then do 15 of these :champ:

:hi: You!

#ikidikid #shewillbefine :rofl:

SANDRA will still find a way to shade him

Obama is so hood
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is hood is saying you chalk your years of hard drinking up to YOUTH…when you was on that bolla til you WAS 40!

What is hood is getting a DUI while you on vacation.

<— running on fumes, but its still laav

:hahaha: I got chu some Tampico that aint even out yet. Fukk with me. I got them 2014 dranks!

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I luv Mary. I do. She just cant do it for me whilst Im lighting the Kwanza candles :shrugs: I think Faith has a pretty Christmasy type voice, yet her Christmas album…Whatever yanno, I prefer the classics. Luv Patti, but she oversang the hail out of WDTLonelyDo. She took the subtle, sad, yet pleasant prettyness out of the song. Yanno. I dunno. Some get it right as the years go by. Let it snow by B2MandBMcK. I like sleighride by TLC. Too bad Whit never put her foot in that genre when she was in her prime. She always had her gospel friends swaying her into the more religy type Holiday music. Anyway…”Khia did a version of Santa Baby one year :ashamed: With a diamond ring BROUGHT at Tiffany’s” Thats yo people girl :lol:

:hahaha: :lol: :hahaha:

@GAGIRL
      “Obama is so hood.
      __________________________________________________________

:huh:
      You gotta see Obama dap up Durant…

GAGIRL87 says:

DO NOT REPOST NO OTHER COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG’
      _____________________________________________________________

fr?

i could be wrong but i dont think any rules dont apply to male posters. :tea:

loophole….pee pee hole….same thing.

I knew that “fund” would come back to bite him in the azz. The lawyers setting up a fund for their client’s “living expenses” seems a bit suspicious.

You got any funny sport vids for me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If my cuz @Goat aint got one…look at Coach Barry Hinson’s rant cause his team lost :ghost:

did U just SWIFT me

:wail: Ole Kanye had me feeling some kind of way :rofl:

I know 64 :lol:
      67 I messed that up :ashamed: She said not to bring in a comment from any previous posts.
      She say you wanna talk about it, you gotta go back downstairs :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

luVn_liFe… says:

NO Im from the diRRRty South!
      trues and vogues
      ________________________

right. all of south florida’s cases be solved right there on the
      ~~~~~~~
      Yeah, Im Not all the way from that BoTToM but Im there

cougar lover says:

—————————–

i’ll believe it when fedex rings my doorbell :tea: <– this is a funny emoticon

GAGA
      GO Sew GRANNIES house Coat shut!
      _____________________________________________________________

Luvie

:facepalm: Grannie still smokes weed @ 79 yrs old forget the house coat. I’m shamed that’s my last revelation about my grannie :lol:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

its called a Kenarah. my 4 year old daughter taught me that this morning. :ashamed: and that probably AINT how you spell it. i’ll have to ask her later :rolleyes:

gypsyeyes says:

YOU NEED TO MASSAGE HIS BALLS AND THEN HIS BLOOD PRESSURE WILL DROP!! #HELPFUL

Even up in the high altitude? :kona:

GAGA
      GO Sew GRANNIES house Coat shut!
      _____________________________________________________________

Luvie

~~~~~~~~~~
      :hahaha: Gansta grannie!!! :steer: <- riding in her brougham! cthu

they got Tampico popsicles out now. :facepalm: I was in the dollar store saying Cougar and these mexicans is taking over!

when Fayla come out with a tampico ‘finity imma give up the ghost for good.

gypsyeyes says:

SO I GUESS MY FONT IS WHITE AGAIN HUH???

obama handshake with kevin durant

—————–

I hate ya’ll for this I saw the vid that had “mah n*gga” playing :rofl:

There is a ‘DO NOT REPOST NO OTHER COMMENTS FROM MY BLOG’ rule now
      —————–
      :stop: Since when? I swear I would have gotten my log-in snatched like a jealous queen snatching wigs & I won’t eeeeeennnnnn know :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

You gotta see Obama dap up Durant…
      ______________________________________________________________

Goes to google

Thando says:

Only a special kind of demented, self-interested moron would be willing to be a lawyer for this fool so I’m not feeling sorry for him. Karma is calling in its cards from everyone involved in this sorry excuse of an acquital and I am glad!!!!

My granpa quit his law career when he was starting out in the 60’s because he was being forced to take a case and defend a self confessed rapist. Some branches of law are not for those of reasonable moral fibre.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

What :eek: First they snatch Plutos planetzenship, now they done changed the name of the only Holiday where lighting Black candles is not seen as voodooristic. No :nono: Lemme go look this up :pc:

CALI CHA says:

:mad: If I say Im on lunch…DO NOT FUGGIN KEEP TALKIN TO ME…GET THE FCK ON, FCK WRONG WITCHU!! *samurai kicks door *close blinds

gypsy :hug: I love those earrings bc I have them :kiss:

Thats yo people girl

Brought. :lolsign: Yeah sho nuff :hahaha:

I understand your music feelings. Thats a very good explantion. Music Choice is playing the heck outta Nippy’s Do you Hear What I hear :heart:

Lord I miss Whitney! :brokenheart: The Christmas Song…just beautiful. She is good at traditional but you right she bought something EXTRA to any new jack swang she did! RIP Whitney!

Esq, about a week ago :lol:
      What my baby do funny today? :waiting:

Otb :hahaha: he was cussing at it last night. Hilarious. He was playing this racing game and kept placing second so when he would cuss be would cuss like a white man. I died so hard. I just went and sat on his lap and said no more boo lol.

by CALI CHA on Dec 18, 2013 at 3:38 pm

———————-

I got 4 mo months w/o having to worry ’bout that chit :tea:

_____________________________________________________________________

Don’t you hate that :mad: rude bishes I was just on my break tryna take a 20 min nap an one co worker talked the whole f*uckin time. Ughhh hey Cha!

CALI CHA says:

:2dance: HOYBUGGAH …. JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCKS

GAGA
      GO Sew GRANNIES house Coat shut!
      _____________________________________________________________
      Luvie
      ——————-
      For realz?!?! Sheeeid, when the family reunion?? I’m cousin Pete!

i’ll believe it when fedex rings my doorbell <– this is a funny emoticon
      _________

:| You know them ppl cant ship no chemicals like that.

I need to brang it ovah :biggrin:

I’m sorry. I dont if this is studio magic or whet…but Off-Keyshia Cole and this “Silent Night” GETS MY AZZ ERRY YEAR. She sangs her face off.

:headphones:

My girl, Tessanne slammed Whit’s I Have Nothing the other night :nun:

cougar lover says:

Orange Blossom says:

they got Tampico popsicles out now.
      ——————————–

ion know about tampico popsicles, but as for me and my house we consume fla-vor-ice freezees.

So this who Imma be when i grow up oh boo i cant wait! :hahaha:

CALI CHA says:

Heyyyyy GAGIRL with those set of mezmerizing eyes you got….I like you! You use to post some fly shoes tho! :lol: You shole is pretty!

WHY is Mrs.Pierce still a thorn in my side :facepalm:

@WHO DAT
      “If my cuz @Goat aint got one…look at Coach Barry Hinson’s rant cause his team lost ”

Taht nigga was goin in wasn’t he?

Hoboygah No. 5 :bow:

:2dance: <—to thee tune of All I Want For Christmas :whistle:

they got Tampico popsicles out now. I was in the dollar store saying Cougar and these mexicans is taking over!

when Fayla come out with a tampico ‘finity imma give up the ghost for good.

OMGAWDDDD its cause you up NORTF huh Yall got them 2015 snacks!!! :hahaha:

Mah gawd :rofl:

cougar lover says:

Orange Blossom says:

they got Tampico popsicles out now.
      ——————————–

goat76 says:

You got any funny sport vids for me?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————–
      I can’t think of nothing right now.

What my baby do funny today? :waiting:
      —————–

She got this thing going where she sticks her middle finger up when she’s breastfeeding from start to finish if I dont feed her when she 1st starts fussing… like she saying yeah fugg you mom feed me :tea:

cougar lover says:

:| You know them ppl cant ship no chemicals like that.

I need to brang it ovah :biggrin:
      ——————
      OH!! Yew meant “new” “tampico” *wink* *wink*… now i see, i get it, you got to “bring” it yourself ;)

What my baby do funny today? :waiting:
      —————–

:love:
      :rules: Feed my baby! :cuss:
      Oh my goodness, too funny! :rofl: Hilarious!

Eye of Heart says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My girl, Tessanne slammed Whit’s I Have Nothing the other night

Yes GAWD!! Gave me chills!!

Gigi26 says:

My girl, Tessanne
      ——————–
      Man I was happy for mi dear fren Tessanne Chin, I been riding with her since 07 and her song “hideaway” that shyt still goes hard!!

YEW FEWLS got me thru the day :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

For realz?!?! Sheeeid, when the family reunion?? I’m cousin Pete!
      ___________________________________________________________________

Goat

My brother who smokes weed has to make sure he brings my grannie a big bag of loud. B/c if not she will try to go cop her own shyt and my brother doesn’t won’t her out there like dat :facepalm:

goat76 says:

A quick glance over Tampico looks like Tampon.

Gigi26 says:

———————-
      I know that’s right…gimmie the blue and you’se alright with me :yes:

JMO says:

CALI CHA says:

______________________________________________________

Samurai kick though?? :rofl:

:lolsign:

CALI CHA says:

@ OTB dont fret…shop Dollar Tree…They got Tampico errythangs….My favorite is the mini gallons :biggrin: shyt I got my whole life on my cousins ebt in Dollar tree one night….$50 for $75 OH HAIL YEAH! :hahaha:

GG & :heart:
      I didn’t know anything about her until about a month ago :lol:
      Imma look up “Hideaway”.

SO I GUESS MY FONT IS WHITE AGAIN HUH???
      ________

THEY ROOD GYP. I’m working. :lol:

I got my card! :thankyou: I cant tell you how much joy I get from you and your girls! :heart:

GAGIRL87 says:

Heyyyyy GAGIRL with those set of mezmerizing eyes you got….I like you! You use to post some fly shoes tho! You shole is pretty!
      _____________________________________________________________________

Cha Cha :hug: thanks ma’am I am shy *blushes* you are pretty too ma’am I remember :love:

Taht nigga was goin in wasn’t he?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I watch ESPN on silent sometimes. Esp if I just have it on so I can check scores. And you know how you can TELL a mawfawka is GOING OWF? I seen his face…and them hand movements…I couldnt get the remote FAST ENOUGH. :ghost:

:crying1:

gypsyeyes says:

GIRL YOU SHOULD SEE THAT ONES THAT I HAVE ON NOW!!!

I got my whole life on my cousins ebt in Dollar tree one night
      :rofl: :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

For realz?!?! Sheeeid, when the family reunion?? I’m cousin Pete!
      ___________________________________________________________________
      Goat
      ———————
      Yo grandma smokes loud?!?! What I gotta do to get in your family?? I’ll marry you, get jumped in gang style, drop off some keys?? Shat nagga, what I gotta do??…lol

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB yo a$$ gone be just like grannie lol I love my grannie tho she gives it to me RAW sometimes TO RAW :lol:

JMO says:

@GA Lemme find out yo grannie is Madea

I hate you all for making me google that Obama video :hahaha:

All I Want For Christmas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :stop: WHOSE VERSION OF THIS SONG YOU SANGING?

BET not be who I think. TUH

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What my baby do funny today?
      —————–

*********
      :hahaha: wow she has a fiesty personality already..
      wonder where she gets that from :kona: LOL

@WHO DAT
      “Taht nigga was goin in wasn’t he?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They played that chit with other famous rants and was asking to rate it! It was in the top 10 :lol:

It was right by ol boy sayin “do it to me, I’m a man, I’m 40!” :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: I got theeeeee cutest holiday dresses for my girls to take pics with Santa :love: #YewCare

_____________________________________________________________________

Goat

Marry me you say??? *looks around for my boo Diva* whispers I do lol

Yup Grannie smokes loud an makes it too church every Sunday :(

Cali, its ‘posed to be $50 for a hunnid. :huh:

tell her she owe you 25 more dollars in benefits!

Yall see Gaga’s shoulder’s last night? :lol:

Dymond says:

I wanna be GA granny when I grow up :smoke:

GeeZuZ
      if Asik doesnt get traded soon :angry: Ima pull out this lil bit of hair i got!!

MissHarlem says:

DUUUBBBBB :wail: :chase: why did you introduced me to that vid that is def in my file now. Cant wait to watch it with my glass and :smoke: later tooooo fckn funny

GA tell Granny I got her a quarter of loud bc Im coming to the house on Christmas. I just seen a peek into my future

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:hahaha: wow she has a fiesty personality already..
      wonder where she gets that from :kona: LOL

—————-

Her fa-vah I’m the nice one :tea:

I’m cousin Pete!

:rofl: Goat, you is so country. I love it.

GAME TIME :yahoo:

ALL BLACK PPL GOT A COUSIN NAME:

Pete!
      Junior!

Orange Blossom says:

Cali, its ‘posed to be $50 for a hunnid.

tell her she owe you 25 more dollars in benefits!

*********
      where they do that at? A book of stamps is 60.

gypsyeyes says:

AWWW, BIZZLE THANK YOU AND I’M GLAD THAT YOU GOT YOUR CHRI-MAH CARD!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Bomb post some pics purttyyy pls :) they are so precious and adorable and I do care lol

Dymond :hi: Khia looks like she’s K wanging with it!

I’m cousin Pete!

Goat, you is so country. I love it.

GAME TIME

ALL BLACK PPL GOT A COUSIN NAME:

Pete!
      Junior!

CJ
      RJ
      KJ

JMO says:

CALI CHA says:

___________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Orange, here it’s 70/30 for the past fews yrs, 50/50 was back in the 00’s :lol:
      ============
      Mimi, of course Kdub! That’s the jam, even though I be doing the “one finger” now :ashamed:

This dude said me and my house like he got a house full of kids and live in in laws :crying1: I quit yall. :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Who selling their granny’s food stamps????? :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

wow she has a fiesty personality already..
      wonder where she gets that from LOL

—————-

Her fa-vah I’m the nice one
      ********
      :tea: ummmmm hmmmm, says the high powered attorney :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

wow she has a fiesty personality already..
      wonder where she gets that from LOL

—————-

Her fa-vah I’m the nice one
      ********
      :tea: ummmmm hmmmm, says the high powered attorney :lol:

*whispers* I do :ghost:
      ============

When’s this? :waiting:

Yup Grannie smokes loud an makes it too church every Sunday

:rofl: i guess grannie said the good lawd put this here for me and for you!

is your grannie Pearl from 227? :thinking:

WHY is Mrs.Pierce still a thorn in my side

:wail: :wail: You just made me waste my water :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My wife can score more than two buckets on eleven shots :ghost:

And then said he aint apologizing. He stands by almost all of it. GANGSTA. Even BOB KNIGHT apologized for shat he said before in the past. :dead:

Dymond says:

Pete!
      Junior!
      —–
      yep…my cousin Pete died and I got an uncle Jr.

Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Who selling their granny’s food stamps?????
      ~~~~~~~
      LOL
      GaGa’s GANSTA GRANNIE selling her own Chyte!

I wanna be GA granny when I grow up
      _____________________________________________________

Dymond she said weed been around for years an ain’t never hurt nobody :coffee:

Harlem she’ll be waiting :rofl: she also don’t buy cigarettes she rolls em with weed wrapping paper smh

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Orange, here it’s 70/30 for the past fews yrs, 50/50 was back in the 00?s
      *********
      In AL you get 30/60, 60/90-100, 80/120

YES! And I read it in my own voice! As FOR ME AND MINE! :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

I CARE @BOMB…DO THEY MAKE THAT SAME DRESS IN PLUS SIZE CAUSE I WANNA BE IN THEM PICS TO!

by GAGIRL87 on Dec 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm

——————–

I will Mama Monster…. I was actually trying to put a new pic up today but Gravatar was on its period today & I ain’t have time 4 it :rolleyes:

Dymond says:

hey luv’n :2dance:

DO YOU THINK THERE WAS SOME FANGA MOVEMENT WITH IT
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yall doing MISCONDUCT right now

B
      i was finished with her since 11/20!!! and here she go, Just SO FCUKING Extra for no damn REASON!

I told my boss, she won. pls deal with her. :facepalm:

:shotfired: 174
      :dead:
      ============================
      :gossip: Yall know Esq probably got Santa himself coming over to take the pics #reindeersandall :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

I love the dollar tree :love: I feel so rich in there an I love there betty crocker tumberware :coffee:

:tea: ummmmm hmmmm, says the high powered attorney :lol:

by Caramel Rain on Dec 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm

—————

*pleads the 5th* Carry on

SR, clean up in Aisle 179 needed :woot:

:hahaha: my GAWD.
      #174/#177

<<< still has a hookup that does 50 on 100 for stamps.

Hope we never part. :love:

Pearl from 227?
      _______________________________________________________

Orange

Nope just Dorothy from GA :lol:

*********
      where they do that at? A book of stamps is 60.

:huh: a book? caramel you know we talkin bout food stamps and not postage stamps, right?

and who said 70/30 :eek: :nono:

@WHO DAT
      “They played that chit with other famous rants and was asking to rate it! It was in the top 10
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My wife can score more than two buckets on eleven shots

__________________________

Called them ninjas “Momma’s Boys.” He prolly right too. Can’t take no criticism. I would want my son to play for him.

Yup Grannie smokes loud an makes it too church every Sunday
      _________

Duh the loud helps :rofl: :rofl:

DO YOU THINK THERE WAS SOME FANGA MOVEMENT WITH IT
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yall doing MISCONDUCT right now

*singing Ewwwwwwwwwwww* :cell: <–with the finger :rofl:
      <–be classy with it though! :D

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@DTTS on Saturday (I know I’m late w/ my Christmas cards :kona: )

GAGA
      U betta stop telling Grannie GREATS biZ. she gonna thump u upside the head with her purse.
      U know what happens in this house is NOT TO Be told!

Gyspy you a mess :rofl:

Luvn I PROMISE I love that avi is it real?

Dymond says:

Dymond she said weed been around for years an ain’t never hurt nobody
      ——————–
      wise wise woman, I love her :love:

Yup Grannie smokes loud an makes it too church every Sunday
      _________

She don’t do it right before Church huh?
      Have the whole congregation lit up.
      :facepalm:

—————

@Gyp I’on know but we could buy a few & sew them summa bishes to-geva though :tea:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LuvLife 183 that’s why I can’t stop laughing, picturing Gyp and the twins with Santa #thetriplets :wail: :wail:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie you right babes :'( it feels good to tell ya’ll bc everybody else grannie is normal mines isn’t. I won’t tell nothing else about Grannie :lipssealed:

I’m cousin Pete!
      Goat, you is so country. I love it.
      GAME TIME
      ALL BLACK PPL GOT A COUSIN NAME:
      Pete!
      Junior!
      CJ
      RJ
      KJ
      ——————-
      Cousin Pete was my reference to the movie “Poetic Justice” The family reunion they invited themselves too.

But I am kountry as cornbread tho.

LOL
      GaGa’s GANSTA GRANNIE selling her own Chyte!

by luVn_liFe… on Dec 18, 2013 at 3:55 pm

—————

Oh so she selling her stamps for weed money? :rofl:

196 :ghost: I am dead…. Tell them about me….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yup Grannie smokes loud an makes it too church every Sunday
      _________

She don’t do it right before Church huh?
      ~~~~
      CTHU, this reminds me of the headline Mayor Rob Ford sanging with the choir, congregation said he smelled of Marijuana :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Gyp!!!!!!!!!!

:chase:

Yall doing MISCONDUCT right now

They doing you good! Nobody even put the finger to their ear like :cell:

Yall know MiMi put that fanga in her ear :rofl:

Duh the loud helps
      ____________________________________________________

OTB an the trip part is she’s so grannie looking innocent almost. Looks are decieving..

Smurfette I couldnt even comment hashtag or re tweet Gyps comment :lol: that made me HOWL when I read it.

@GaGaGirl is what gravie REAL, the sprite crackhead?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————–
      Said snipers were in the crowd the way his guys were fallin out… :rofl:

*singing Ewwwwwwwwwwww* <–with the finger
      <–be classy with it though!

Welp. :rofl: :rofl:

Dymond says:

Pete!
      Junior!
      —–
      yep…my cousin Pete died and I got an uncle Jr.

my cousin Pete from Spartanburg used a dam lighter to look and see how much gas was left in the tank…..so you know how that ended up right? :facepalm:

my uncle jr. used to smoke cigarettes right before and immediately after chemotherapy :facepalm: said wasnt nobody taking his Pall Malls from him. no dam body :cuss:

AND he got his OWN PUCCI at home to eat ALL HE WANTS :wail: :wail:

GAGIRL87 says:

She don’t do it right before Church huh?
      Have the whole congregation lit up
      ____________________________________________________________________

I don’t know!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Prolly went home from sanging and ate all the pusscee he has there. I LOVE that dude you hear me? :rofl:

Bomb grannie doesn’t get stamps my brother keeps her right :grill:

Miany says:

:waves: hey yall

GAGIRL87 says:

@GaGaGirl is what gravie REAL, the sprite crackhead?
      ______________________________________________________________

:yes:

OTB, it was the *wait a minute finger part* :rofl:

:cell: <–MiMi
      Sorry Kdub, I really :heart: her though :yes:

Orange Blossom says:

*********
      where they do that at? A book of stamps is 60.

********
      :spank: yes I know yall talking about FOOD stamps, not postage stamps gul

@LUVN
      “CTHU, this reminds me of the headline Mayor Rob Ford sanging with the choir, congregation said he smelled of Marijuana

Dymond says:

damn orange Idk if I want to laugh or hug you ok ok :hahaha: them Pete’s don’t be too bright sometimes

Caramel Rain says:

But I am kountry as cornbread tho.

********
      :huh: oh i never saw this movie.. carry on

Bomb grannie doesn’t get stamps my brother keeps her right :grill:

by GAGIRL87 on Dec 18, 2013 at 4:05 pm

—————–

Oh aight cuz I was imagining granny outside the supermarket hustling her stamps :rifl:

i know MelCara. i just like messing with you. they still give out paper stamps down there tho? whatchu mean by a book?

@WHO DAT
      “this reminds me of the headline Mayor Rob Ford sanging with the choir, congregation said he smelled of Marijuana
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      _______________________________

man, that nigga seem cool as ice. :yes:

Dubb/DTTS
      He was sanging in a black folks chuuuchh. You know they was grabbing them house coats. :nono:

thers vid some where of it :lol:

Yall know MiMi put that fanga in her ear

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ET TU @OTB???? :no: She does it so she can stay ON PITCH. The gay dude Trey Lorenz be sanging all loud and whatnot. Before him it was Belly Thrice. She has OBSTACLES.

*turns it to O’Holy Night” FUGG YALL. :coffee:

Kdub or Man, yall seen the SNL spoof of the Toronto Mayor?!?!?! :hahaha:

duBB hows ur girls car?

Miany says:

:hug: gagirl, Luvn, OTB, WhoDat, DTTS, orange, Sandra, goat, bomb, man, dymond, jmo, gypsy, caramel, gigu, eyeof,. cali, harlem, razz, cougar, Bren, jenie… anyone else??? :happy: howdy …

whatchu mean by a book?

She means :eek: :shrug: IONO! :rofl:

Kenya, whatchu mean? :lol:

He (Mayor Ford) was dancing in a black church too. Seen vid on it yesterday. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

my uncle jr. used to smoke cigarettes right before and immediately after chemotherapy said wasnt nobody taking his Pall Malls from him. no dam body
      ————————
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:grill: It is good to have a innocent face! You should be thankful, Peach. You got that innocent look too. :lol:

Miany :hi:

Miany :wave: u at work?

Said snipers were in the crowd the way his guys were fallin out…

:rofl: :rofl:

Orange Blossom says:

******************
      :dead: You know what?! ……. I am done with you taday :rofl:
      so dam crazy :lol:

@DTS
      “Kdub or Man, yall seen the SNL spoof of the Toronto Mayor?!?!”

Let me go look!

Did you hear they were tryin to audition for a black female to be on the show?

:wail ;:wail: I cannot… :rofl:

Dymond says:

man if I went to church and that front row smelling dank :hahaha:

JMO says:

Caramel Rain says:

But I am kountry as cornbread tho.

********
      :huh: oh i never saw this movie.. carry on
      _________________________________________________________

*record scratch* :blink:

duBB hows ur girls car?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Messican looking. Running good though. But Said when she went to the gas station one asked her…ummm mami where you get that car? :rofl:

Miany :hi:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      Miany u at work?
      ^^ :yes: I got here 35 mins late… so technically I’m early..it’s gone be a good day :danban:

Caramel Rain says:

Oh DTTS, you know what a book is..

Go look Man! :lol:
      They said that was a farce, to appease the people :shrug: We’ll know soon though, because if it was a real interview, somebody gots to get hired :lol:

damn orange Idk if I want to laugh or hug you ok ok them Pete’s don’t be too bright sometimes
      _________

:rofl: Laugh and hug :rofl:

I was just about to say she looks innocent.

But I know for fact, ain’t no chick under 40 “innocent.”

duBB hows ur girls car?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Messican looking.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      HAhaha, What the hell is messican looking :hahaha: Im glad it’s running good.

gypsyeyes says:

I CALCULATED ON MY YARD STICK AND IT WOULD TAKE 17 OF THEM NEWBORN BABY DRESSES AND 15 SPOOLS OF THREAD TO MAKE ONE OF THEM DRESSES FOR ME. WHERE THEM PICS GONNA BE TAKEN AT AND IF THERE IS A SANTA IS HE PLUS SIZE OR FAKE FAT CAUSE I NEED TO SIT ON HIS LAP.

Caramel Rain says:

Oh DTTS, you know what a book is..

I haven’t seen a book since the 90’s :thinking: I think. We call it the Black Amex card here–being funny :lol:

Dymond says:

:hug: hey miany

I can not wait to see who they hire for SNL…sorry but I like Bresha Webb :ashamed:

Caramel Rain says:

But I am kountry as cornbread tho.
      ********
      :huh: oh i never saw this movie.. carry on
      ———————–
      How old r u?? Looking for PYT!! No R Kelly

I know for fact, ain’t no chick under 40 “innocent.”

Miany says:

Did you hear they were tryin to audition for a black female to be on the show?
      ^ I heard…you know all it took was a lil controversy for ‘em to act right :tea:

@DTS
      “Go look Man!
      They said that was a farce, to appease the people We’ll know soon though, because if it was a real interview, somebody gots to get hired ”

No, they did a spoof on it but they asked the producer about it and they said it was something they never really realized until people started clowning on Twitter but they were kinda embarrassed about it.

They didn’t say anything was goin to happen right away but they were thinking about tryin to do something next season. And just having more women and diversity on there period.

Gigi26 says:

:eek: I just seen the video of Rob Ford dancing in the church, he was soulful with it too :rofl: :rofl: he aight with me :yes:

ET TU @OTB???? She does it so she can stay ON PITCH. The gay dude Trey Lorenz be sanging all loud and whatnot. Before him it was Belly Thrice. She has OBSTACLES.

*turns it to O’Holy Night” FUGG YALL.

No not me Dubb! I love Mariah! I got some lambs at home! :rofl:

~~~~~~~
      :casket:

I gotta go, my co workers dont know if im OKAY or not!! :lol:

I know for fact, ain’t no chick over 14 and under 40 “innocent.”
      **correction cause I know my God daughter is “innocent.”**

Dymond says:

gyps :lol:

I just seen the video of Rob Ford dancing in the church
      ~~~~~~~

goat76 says:

Oh, that SNL spoof of the Fake sign language guy at Mandela memorial was funny to me.

:thinking: Maybe we could disassemble to housecoat we made for MsTake yesterday and donate it to the back of Gyp’s dress :wail: :wail:

*********
      wow

What the hell is messican looking
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The bish is three different colors. Body is maroon. Hood is black. Bumper is WHITE. It has RIMS ON IT. 17 inch rims on a ’99 Corolla. It has a spoiler kit. BUT…you gotta roll down the winder to get out on the drivers side :ghost:

I sent her dad the pics before they went to go look at it…I literally hit “send”…my phone rings 35 seconds later with “A messican owns that car…you know that RIGHT?” He calls the dude, and calls ME back with YEP. TOLD YOU. :dead:

—-

I missed that one, but did you see the spoof of the Toronto Mayor? :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

But I am kountry as cornbread tho.
      ********
      oh i never saw this movie.. carry on
      ———————–
      How old r u?? Looking for PYT!! No R Kelly

*********
      LOL @ no R Kels. Im 27 but I never saw this movie. not really my style. I am a PYT tho, well depends on how YOUNG you like :wink:

KayCeiSoul says:

********************************

:wail:

Hey err’body. Had to log in to say this got me :rofl:

*record scratch*

THAT MOMENT DENISE STOPS THE RECORD ON SOMEBODY LAWD :wail: :wail:

I swear I just saw Martin as Bilal in house party. But neither one of yall prolly seen that. :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We was in this bish WEAK you hear me? Cause YES HE WAS.

:hugs: the lil young lambs @OTB house. :love:

***************
      :lol: A paint job would be a great Christmas gift

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

—-
      I missed that one, but did you see the spoof of the Toronto Mayor?
      ————–
      Nah I haven't seen that one…. I brb

KCSOUUUUUUUUL! whats up with MaDukes!???

whateva duBB

*record scratch*

THAT MOMENT DENISE STOPS THE RECORD ON SOMEBODY LAWD :wail: :wail:

*slow talk* EYE Wasn’t even gonna say nothing :hahaha:

—-

I missed that one, but did you see the spoof of the Toronto Mayor?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My phone almost dead but Imma catch that one. That is the one I missed.

But I am with @Goat. I KNEW they was gonna get his azz this past week. Mandeal sign lang. dude. :casket:

Caramel Rain says:
      But I am kountry as cornbread tho.
      ********
      oh i never saw this movie.. carry on
      ———————–
      How old r u?? Looking for PYT!! No R Kelly
      *********
      LOL @ no R Kels. Im 27 but I never saw this movie. not really my style. I am a PYT tho, well depends on how YOUNG you like.
      ——————
      27 sounds bout right, I’m just 10yrs older.

*cues People’s Court music*

Duh
      Duh
      Duuuu

A paint job would be a great Christmas gift

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It runs so GOOD. I dont think she cares. And the guy and his wife are SO NICE. He called back and gave us the name of the guy he been using. Real stand up folks. Her dad was like we getting this car. I KNOW he took care of it. :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: Couga tried to act like he aitn no why i was laffing at his hyundai with 24s or whatever he was gonna put on there! #messicanlooking! :rofl:

JMO says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know for fact, ain’t no chick over 14 and under 40 “innocent.”
      **correction cause I know my God daughter is “innocent.”**
      __________________________________________________

YOU’RE SOMEONE’S GODFATHER??

:newpost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If you notice…alot of older cars that you dont see alot of…have Hispanic owners. I seen a Ford Tempo at the light last night. I was like DANG I aint seen one of them in AGES. Where they find PARTS at? They will keep a car running. I think they more honest than some of us real talk though. He disclosed EVERYTHING wrong with that car.

KayCeiSoul says:

DTTS! Beebers! LuV! GiGi! GG! Dub! Fay!
      And anyone else I missed – I’m SNEAKING….but :waves: :hug: !!

LuV, MaDukes is a hawt MESS!
      Got my lil’ brother drawls all in a bunch ’cause he done went out and spent a grip on a Keurig at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, then here she come talm’bout my Aunt GAVE her a red one fo’ FREE. :rolleyes:

That hurt lil’ bruh feelings because it’s so close to Christmas and he felt she shouldn’t have accepted it from Auntie. He was ready to tell my Aunt off I believe, so Mama had to gone on and admit that she actually got it off of QVC for $69.99, with payments of $20 a month. Said it was a dayum good deal.

Me instigatin': Isn’t err’thang on there a good deal Ma?

She still told him to take it back though. Hers came with a bunch of those coffee cup thingy’s. Mama is a mess. The boy done cancelled Christmas after that. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: HEY KAY :heart: