Jay Z, Barneys Collection Nearly Sold Out

Jay Z Barneys Collection

If you’re looking for the perfect gift from the Jay Z/Barney’s Collection for the man who has everything, you’d better hurry into your Barney’s location: many must-have items in the collection are almost sold out.

Cheaper priced items from the collection, such as the $695 cashmere ski mask (pictured below), are already sold out at the Barneys New York location. Other hot items that are no longer available include the $1,275 fleece hoodies and the $2,295 Moncler leather sleeve puffer varsity jacket that was modeled by Jay Z’s wife Beyonce on her Instagram page.

Jay Z Barneys Collection

Of course, the items might have been purchased by Jay Z himself to give the impression that the collection is selling very well. But the sales rep that I spoke with via phone at Barneys New York assured me that that was not the case.

In fact, the sales rep said black men between the ages of 18-40 are the main customers of the exorbitantly priced collection.

He suggested that I come in and try on 1 of the last 2 pairs of $2,590 leather boxing shorts with embroidered gold crosses before they sell out. I told him that I was in Atlanta and he said he would overnight the shorts to me. But he cautioned me that if the leather shorts don’t fit, Barneys does not accept returns or give refunds on items purchased from the Jay Z Collection.

Jay Z Barneys Collection

83 Responses to “Jay Z, Barneys Collection Nearly Sold Out”

That is not a good shot of Jay :no: :hide:

Gigi26 says:

:rollseyes: we be focusing on the wrong shyt sometimes…then we wonder why we don’t amass wealth :no:

I don’t shop in Barneys and I wouldn’t pay that much for no damn merchandise, unless its furniture :shrugs:

MSVALLDAY says:

All of these items look horrid.

Leather boxing shorts :tea: come on now

sassyshe says:

So sandra when are you getting ur shorts and you can always adjust the waist

Unshakable says:

@Gigi – Exactly. People flossin in these overpriced threads but can’t:

Pay their car note
    Pay their insurance on the car they can’t afford
    Can’t pay their house note
    Get off public assistance
    Teach their kids their ABC’s.

Absolutely ridiculous

Gigi26 says:

I shopped in Barney’s once and that was in MD…it’s closed down and all that’s left is essentially CUSP which is the contemporary store…after that whole debacle in Nyc, I no longer give it my time or my coins. And anyone who pays for leather boxing shorts deserves all amounts of disrespect :no:

Unshakable says:

@Gigi – Amen to that….don’t leather shorts fall into the “oxymoron” category? :think:

In terms of practicality, is there any?

Did yall see “Beyonte” :lol: A mess! Bey approved :heart:

:offtopic: that lil North to the right is adorable :love:

I love varsity jackets :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************
    They also deserve the sweaty balls and the yeast infection. I dont care if you cant get a yeast infection from leather. You deserve it anyway.

I have {P}leather “jogging” shorts. Everybody knows OTB aint jogging nowhere (maybe a sale..) . I think they are super cute. Plan to wear them with a sweatshirt on the wknd when Im just kicking it. :yes:

CALI CHA says:

@OTB…I did, Now that was funny…..she probably broke out in the loudest laugh ever…He was about that life tho! :hahaha:

:lol: I would assume that boxers would wear them with hopefully something under them :shrugs: Fashion don’t always make sense

MissHarlem says:

I said it before I will say it again Barneys aint never for my pockets.

I have {P}leather “jogging” shorts
    ————
    Still waiting on my leather jogging pants :(

:wave: Hey roses! how was thanksgiving????????
    :pizza:

Sean’s gear is NOT my type of thang NOR my type of budgeted item :tea:

CALI CHA says:

“IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY” JAY VOICE :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The bank robber in my life…who also in his OFF time… goes to ski in the Swiss Alps…. is just gonna HAVE to get something else for Xmas then. Phooey.

:sarcasm:

GTFOH.

:lol: Every piece of “leather” and not leather I have bought comes lined or the reverse side is moisture wicking..Maybe they get botox in their balls? They rich. :tea:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Look at Beyonce. Americas sweetheart :love:

KayCeiSoul says:

Nobody was getting any of these items from me for Christmas, so…
    moving right along.

Jay look like a blowfish up top. :eek: Not a good pic at all. :no:

@Unshake I seen you downstairs… u still need me to sang Mahalia atcho fune? Can I sing “Trouble of The World” and collapse like Sarah Jane did at the end of “Imitation of Life”? No? Okay.

Gigi26 says:

Well they only have 2 left, so somebody bought them.

Whats Jay good side the back?? :lol: Serious

sassyshe says:

So sandra when are you getting ur shorts and you can always adjust the waist

Zack said I couldn’t get a refund if they don’t fit. So I passed on buying them. :coffee:

Still waiting on my leather jogging pants :(

Me too San. I havent been willing to put down any real bucks. The decent looking low end ones are still $150-ish. No ma’am. Saw some good ones on ASOS and Topshop they sold out.

Gigi26 says:

FUkk this, a sista bout to go to TJ Maxx n put some shyt for the x-mas on layaway!

Holla at meh!!

I seent them sprites lined up doin the same :tea:

#nonewslaves :yes:

they get botox in their balls? They rich
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Much leather as the fool got…that the post downstairs is about….he prolly do. :eek:

GellySammich says:

:crying: I gotta go for a 3 hour test tomorrow cuz my glucose test came back 3pts too high. I’m fighting myself to not eat some M&Ms RIGHT NOW!

______
    I saw the pic on her IG so I had to go search it out! Hilare!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Gigi26 says:
    Well they only have 2 left, so somebody bought them.

__________________________

Some man somewhere has a hot date this weekend, and cannot WAIT to bust out of the bedroom with these jokers and a doo-rag on. And some white tube socks. And a smoking jacket with a hole in it. :yes:
    Ol’ girl gonna be IMPRESSED!!! #PASSTHELIQUOR.

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Interesting. You also spoke with a reliable source at the hospital when Our Queen was post delivery. You said your source rejected your offer for the first pictures of princess Ivy :think: You said they werent considering offers below 6 figures. Oddly enough, my source, inside source, Angie, said they were never considering offers :think: Of course, my source, has since blocked my number. My d*ck must not be as small as she claimed for her to had caught feelings :tea: Digressing…

So sandra when are you getting ur shorts and you can always adjust the waist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You dont think your honey boo boo would like them for Xmas?

———-
    :( My point exactly. I aint gon’ feel right with these unless they real. Then I can get me some other ones :lol: I’m working on someone elses pockets tho <— Can't be mines

Diagonal zip pockets
    Embroidered all over with A Barneys New York Holiday Emblems
    15″ rise, 10″ inseam, 24″ leg opening
    Lined in satin
    Available in Black/Gold
    Leather
    Specialty care
    Made in U.S.

One time for “made in the USA.” Jay voice. :lol: Not only do they cost you a pretty penny you cant even wash these bro. :hahaha: Too rich for my blood. :lol: KMSL

Did yall see “Beyonte” A mess! Bey approved

is it like Cinderonce Part Deux :bounce:

they have leather jogging pants on pop of junk dot com on sale today too.

i like that moncler tho :shrugs:

Whats Jay good side the back?? :lol: Serious
    _______

Whatever side he keep his wallet. :lol: Love you Jay. Just joshing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You knocked aintcha?

*knocks them gatdayum M & M’s outcho hand*

I HAD gestational diabetes and I dont wish that ish on NOBODY. STOP IT :wail:

LUVIE! :crying1: I thought your sister/MIL had done got you. :shank:
    I had OTBlonde hair this morn. You missed it. :hug:

Family special. Kardashians got a “tab”. :eek:

Ol’ girl gonna be IMPRESSED!!! #PASSTHELIQUOR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They gonna fugg ALL NIGHT huh? *snort*

_______

:vomit: OMg wouldnt wish that on my worst e-enemy..ok maybe them but never you. :hug: Be skrong.

Unshakable says:

@KDub,

Yes ma’am….you may sang Trouba of Da World…..like Mahalia did at Sara Jane mama fune. That will be acceptable. Make sure you give my brooch to the Reverend….and my prayer cloth to the Deaconess. :hahaha:

———
    Who said this :hahaha: Nig like this don’t even know Barney except the one on the Childrens Channel

GellySammich says:

But DUUUUBBB :crying: What good is being pregnant if you can’t eat like a bear?! And I don’t have control of self. I’ll only do right if they tell me I’m hurting her. *hangs head*

Gigi26 says:

All that money for that jacket Bey got on and the bytch can’t even buy a 4.99 spray can of oil sheen spray :rollseyes:

#blamesociety

OMg wouldnt wish that on my worst e-enemy..ok maybe them but never you. Be skrong
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That orange ish they make you drank *lip trembles YEARS later* :no:

And a baby coming here not being able to FIT SIZE NEWBORN DIAPERS. :no:

Gelly gonna leave them dayum M & M’s where they AT u hear ME???? :chase:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Jay Z’s Barney’s Collection Is Not Living Up To The Hype……

According to NY Daily News,

Welcome to the Jay Zzzzzzzzzz collection.

More gawkers than shoppers showed up for the controversial launch of Jay Z’s highly touted, limited-edition, luxury holiday collection at Barneys — where the buzz Wednesday was more about the rapper’s sky-high prices than his cutting-edge design.. .

Schimmer, who described herself as the “oldest hip-hop fan in Philadelphia,” is a huge Jay Z aficionado, part of the reason she made the two-hour drive from the City of Brotherly Love.
    But after seeing the lackluster response from shoppers and the prices — ranging from $70 for the cheapest T-shirt to $58,000 for an alligator-skin coat — Schimmer wasn’t optimistic about Jay Z’s sales…..

Barneys CEO Mark Lee also showed up Wednesday morning to get a personal tour of the “New York Holiday” collection.
    Lee, who didn’t show at a City Council hearing probing racial profiling at stores later in the morning, milled around the darkened gallery.

He asked employees if there was a lot of interest in the collection before he left around 10 a.m. A few hours later, security guards were overheard talking about the lack of foot traffic.

“It’s been trickle, trickle, trickle” all day, one of them said to the other.

Hmmmm… :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((((((((
    Sandra is this true or is this something to get the people going. Is it just the Jay-z stuff or anything in the damn sto? This dont make sense.

is it like Cinderonce Part Deux :bounce:
    _________

Its a commercial story type thing by OddFuture Crew for Mountain Dew. The internet said it was racist earlier this year..this one is the latest.. :lol:

I’ll only do right if they tell me I’m hurting her. *hangs head*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SHE gonna be hurting YO azz she come here weighing dayum near TEN POUNDS. TRUST ME. :eek:

Gigi26 says:

Whoa. a 58g’s alligator skin coat?! Where is PETA to protest this? :lol:

Do alligator skin keep you warm though? :thinks:

like Mahalia did at Sara Jane mama fune.

:crying1: :rofl:

@KDub,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Imma turn it out too. Song gonna be 10 minutes long.

That orange ish they make you drank *lip trembles YEARS later* :no:
    And a baby coming here not being able to FIT SIZE NEWBORN DIAPERS. :no:
    Gelly gonna leave them dayum M & M’s where they AT u hear ME???? :chase:

:cosign: Lawd Jesus I rebuke thee! GD and Pre-eclampsia will make you never wanna be in the birthing way agane!

IsThisThingOn... says:

CALI CHA says:

“IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY” JAY VOICE :coffee:

_____________________________

Right. I don’t intend to purchase any of it, but I’m not mad at folks who will, and I’m certainly not mad at Sean Carter for growing his brand.
    Honesty, I’m quite inspired by many of these ‘new money’ success stories. I can’t hate on somebody realizing their dreams when I’m a dreamer too… :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sarah Jane did at the end of “Imitation of Life”? No? Okay.
    ((((((((((((((((((
    Cant stand Sarah Janes ass do you heah me? Movie was on yesterday. My hand itches to slap the pure and tee chit out of her still after all these years.

KayCeiSoul says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That orange ish they make you drank *lip trembles YEARS later*
    And a baby coming here not being able to FIT SIZE NEWBORN DIAPERS.
    Gelly gonna leave them dayum M & M’s where they AT u hear ME????

*****************************************

^^^^^^^^^^ ALL THAT UP THERE THAT DUBB SAID!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gone and hatch yo’self a 10+ pounder if you want to.
    Mines wasn’t even 8, but HE GREW OUT of the #1 diapers in 2 1/2 weeks.
    The price difference between the #1′s and #2′s alone is $20 (Sam’s Club Pack) The pricing gap widens as the sizes go up. :eek:

Don’t trade places with me Miss Celie. *rocking back and forth* I sat in that line…I sat in that Sam’s Club line ’til I near ’bout done ROTTT to deafff!

LUVIE! :crying1: I thought your sister/MIL had done got you. :shank:
    I had OTBlonde hair this morn. You missed it.
    ~~~~~
    I missT it :crying1: do.it.AGAIN!

my sis is a selfish, inconsiderate BICTH! in that order.
    Yeah,it didnt end well. toddles to her and her miserable life :tea:

Ni ni says:

@Gigi –Exactly. People flossin in these overpriced threads but can’t: Pay their car note Pay their insurance on the car they can’t afford Can’t pay their house note Get off public assistance Teach their kids their ABC’s. Absolutely ridiculous Of course, for us who live beyond our means, comprehension of the aforementioned is too much like common sense. Ain’t got a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of, but you got a ski mask. I could have made you one for free. :yes by Unshakable …A mess, but so true smh.

GellySammich says:

<– finna be 2 so I know about diaper prices… but… but… *lip quiver* I hate when yall are right

GEllY :happy: that baby :happy:

IsThisThingOn... says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sarah Jane did at the end of “Imitation of Life”? No? Okay.
    ((((((((((((((((((

:cosign: like a mug! She needed her behind :chase: in elem school!

Unshakable says:

@SoGuhl – Is you fa serious? That movie done came on again, and I missed it? Oh Lawd, somebody 911 and ask them to brang the defriballatuh….my heart havin palpatations again!

And you shole is right….afta all these years, and the urge to shake Sara Jane one good time is just as strong as evah. She was a real piece of work, do you heah me?

@Nini – Yes ma’am….our people have a long way to go. I say it all the time. Even though we’re free, many of us are still mentally shackled.

GellySammich says:

LuVn!! :hug: Hold me. These last few months finna be rough. I gotta go on a water and kale diet :crying:

Yeah,it didnt end well. toddles to her and her miserable life :tea:

:eek: LuVie you DIDNT?!?!?! :hide: :popcorn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Unshake yes maam it was on TCM yesterday. That heffa Sarah Jane. Man look until I saw that movie I had no idea that people were this mean to your MOMMA of all damn people. Chile when I tell you the 1st time I saw that movie and she told her MOMMA iffn you see me on these here streets you just go on bout your bitness. :nono:

MissHarlem says:

^ Fonted something similiar last week when I seen people literally picking cotton in their minds. You can tell alot about a person by what they believe or what they are brainwashed to believe. Digressing lol

IsThisThingOn... says:

Unshakable says:

Sara Jane and that little girl from “The Bad Seed” :no: ma’am!

GellySammich says:

LuVie you DIDNT?!?!?!
    She did! :popcorn: whatchu do girl?

GD and Pre-eclampsia will make you never wanna be in the birthing way agane!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    See I was 18. Gestational diabetes…I was like Imma keep on eating. TUH! Fugg what this doctor tambout. :pizza: In fact it was Taco Bell sent my fat azz into labor. I ate EVERYTHING under the sun. 18yo daddy brung me a peach shake EVERYDAY. :koolaid2: From conception to labor. Her estimated birth weight was 8 lbs. I was like ha I can do that with my eyes closed. Man…that chick got here weighing 9lbs and a whole lotta ounces. Just BIG. And I had to do it natural. Doc was like that baby aint in distress. YOU good and young. You too far dialated for meds…Yo azz best push :coffee:

*slaps M & M’s AGANE*

Movie was on yesterday.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why I seen Mahalia Jackson and thunk of THAT song. I SEEN it yesterday :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

*closes legs* I never have to wonder why I am in my 30′s with no children. Yall scare me :no:

:peace: yall have a great night

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Yeah,it didnt end well.”

Tell us a story, luVn_liFe, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease…

GellySammich says:

:newpost: but :shrug:

(((((((((((((((((((((

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m telling you what Zack said. :shrug: Call him and ask him yourself 212-826-8900. Ask for Zack at the Jay Z collection.

2 Pingbacks

[…] of racial profiling Jay’s Barneys collection appears to be selling extremely well. Sandra Rose the exclusive apparel is nearly sold […]