Kelly Rowland Will Not Invite Beyonce To Her Wedding

Beyonce Knowles Is A Lady In Red Kelly Rowland X factor Judge smiles as she arrives back to her London hotel, England, UK

Just days after confirming her upcoming nuptials to longtime boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, Kelly Rowland plans to go the same route as singer Monica Brown, who exchanged wedding vows with Shannon Brown at a small private ceremony in her home.

During an interview on the X Factor red carpet, Rowland said her intimate wedding will only have 3 guests: herself, Witherspoon and their pastor.

Rowland implied that Beyonce would steal the spotlight from her on her special wedding day.

“Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay. I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it. I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”

• Beyonce and Solange Skip Their Father’s Wedding
  • Kelly Rowland Engaged To Her Manager
  • Why does Kelly Rowland keep lying about her boyfriend?
  • Niecy Nash Shares Secret to Keeping Her Man Happy
  • Photos: Splash News

• Jdore

Kelly Rowland Will Not Invite Beyonce To Her Wedding :rofl: Auntie lol
      Hey Roses! Happy Friday

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:cool: That is not what she was saying :rolleyes: Reaching. Anywhoo You looking good up top Bey :thumbsup:

I see nothing wrong with this :shrugs:

• IsThisThingOn…

Her wedding, her guest list. :shrug:

waits for @ Man to come in and call Kelly Horse Face :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

She looks just like mama knowles in this pic

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I ain’t got to go no further than the title :rofl: Chile please :hahaha:

• Caramel Rain

Is this a preggo pic of Bey? Her hands look.. swoll and her face is round.. and them thighs :eek: I like thicky thick Bey

• The Master Beta :D

Hell I hope they are at least inviting their parents

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

She was wearing her hair like that when she was preg :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Ok, well if that is what she wants….but wait, is that the reason she attends a wedding? To be nosey? So why is that the reason others will come to hers? Matter of fact it don’t matter. God bless her union.

• essenze

It’s her wedding and she can do what she want. Some people do like private weddings. If I ever get married I only want my immediate family and very close friends there. Everybody else can check out the pics and DVD afterwards :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

is it still called a wedding if there’s nobody there? that sounds so boring :yawn: is there a reception? is there cake at least?

if it aint no cake or no open bar ion wanna go no way :nono: hmph!

• The Master Beta :D

Sandra do you have any new Kerry Washington pregger pics

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

But, she said ain’t nobody coming, which means that we ain’t invited either….how rude.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Weddings be boring to me :yes: I be rets ta go

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

JDore :eek: :hi:
      *Getting mad at Kelly now for answering the question* Well then SHEDDUP and get married then already. YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE. BEYONCE DOES. GET DRUNK. LET YOUR HUSBAND SKEET ON YOUR CLOTHES. HAVE THREESOMES AND ROCK THE MIC!! SHEDDUP :cuss: :rofl:
      Let me go get some food. I think my meds got me tweaking.

*****
      I see nothing wrong with this. Lots of people do this.
      *clears troat* :tea: SOme people are more interested in the “wedding” than working on your marriage.

HOWEVER, I think all girls want a huge princess wedding :cry: One day.

• essenze

JDore
      Let me go get some food. I think my meds got me tweaking.

:crying:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I see nothing wrong with this. Lots of people do this.
      ——–
      You did this right?

Orange Blossom says:

is it still called a wedding if there’s nobody there? that sounds so boring is there a reception? is there cake at least?

if it aint no cake or no open bar ion wanna go no way hmph
      ***********
      You aint invited NE WAYS fewl :rofl:

• deedeegirl

don’t believe it. Kelly will be naming her first born Beyonce.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

I love wedding receptions tho. I gets out there and cutteth the rug.

• Caramel Rain

Go suck a peppermint and simmer down :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

SR this means you aren’t invited either :kona:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

deedeegirl says:

don’t believe it. Kelly will be naming her first born Beyonce.

I will personally hunt her down just to point and laugh at her if she did.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JDore
      Let me go get some food. I think my meds got me tweaking.

welcome back Mrs. Take :rolleyes:

:rofl: hey boo! :kiss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I see nothing wrong with this. Lots of people do this.
      ——–
      You did this right?

*********
      :tea: Yea but we po :lol: Iffin I had millions of dollars like Kelly and her man, bay beh.. I would have a princess wedding too..

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I love wedding receptions tho. I gets out there and cutteth the rug.
      ———-
      Ok!!! Hummmm

San ah make ya dance says:

Weddings be boring to me I be rets ta go

**********
      :yes: It be like 15 bridesmaids and 7 flower girls and 9 jr bridesmaids.. etc.. so extra. Be sitting there for HOURS.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya Shoot I want to do a wedding, and everything that comes with it. However, if I could not afford to, the Justice of the Peace it will be. But I just don’t get her saying people only come to be nosey. Girl please. Do you go to be nosey. And yes we want to see what your wearing. The food and the dress are the best parts. Duhh. But whatever.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

—–
      See that I can’t get with. Every girl you have met since high school does not have to be in your damn line. Ugh.

The Master Beta :D says:

Hell I hope they are at least inviting their parents

*********
      nope they cant come either.. they nosey

• rwilliams4782

Damn I thought it would have been me kelly roland

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I been told people bout ol horse faced Kelly. Everytime Beyonce do something, Kelly say something or do something to try and get some attention.

Beyonce drop an album, here come Kelly talkinn bout she was abused.

Beyonce have a baby, here come Kelly gallopin up to say she felt she was mistreated for being the “dark” girl.

Beyonce “surprise” people with this unannounced album. Kelly trot out there with her new “husband.”

Women have more “frienemies” than a lil bit. I don’t know how they deal. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Beyonce wouldn’t do nothing be go there to drink anyway. :lol:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

#False

According to the official press releas- “Rowlands former band mate Beyonce, an ordained minister, will preside over the couples nuptials, while sign language expert Jantjie interprets for all attendees who are deaf and/or hard of hearing.”

Its gonna be a glorious event :fistbump: I hear Solo wil be reenacting the praise dance from Coming to America :danban: go big Lexi go big Lexi :danban1:

• GellySammich

here come Kelly gallopin up
      :crying: I hate this guy

• rwilliams4782

I dont do weddings.. everyone wanna sing n shyt.. I will go get drunk at the reception tho.. wont dance..just sit

• The Master Beta :D

here come Kelly gallopin up
      ________________________

• essenze

I think we all have bridezilla stories. Chile I was a bridesmaid at my homegirls wedding. Lawd, I don’t think I will be doing that again. I hate when people want certain things but they know they are on a tight budget. She was so unrealistic it was crazy. I swear if I had the time to tell that story, just never again :crying:

***************
      exactly Keya. Girl Kelly is doing tooo much. Like WTF? :rofl: She been hanging with Kim K too much

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

longtime boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon,

:think: Is she getting married to Craigs father :eek: lemme go confirm this :pc:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CARAMEL
      “waits for @ Man to come in and call Kelly Horse Face ”
      She look like Antoine Dodson in this pic tho. :lol:

• essenze

Aww leave her alone @man

ol horse faced Kelly
      *************
      :rofl: OMG MAN! #5 I knew it was coming!! LOL

• Gigi26

:rollseyes: Man please. Kelly do what you want and enjoy your love. Shyt ima have me a destination wedding, weed the bloodsuckers out n enjoy my day. Get fukked up n shake my azz!

In other news, I’m gonna see Beyonce this Sunday at Barclays. The amt of money I done spent i’m sure it’ll be a great event. For mah sista burfday! :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

LMAO @ Beyonce, Ordained Minister

• rwilliams4782

Tim looks a lil on the sweet side.. we all know shyt doesnt last long..isnt this her 105th engagement? I would still lick it tho lol

• Blanche Devereaux

@essenze I ended a friendship after a wedding. NEVER AGAIN. My bestfriend just asked me to be in her wedding I respectfully told her I love you but hell no :nono:

• Caramel Rain

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL
      “waits for @ Man to come in and call Kelly Horse Face ”
      She look like Antoine Dodson in this pic tho
      ***************
      :wail: I just squealed :rofl: you so crazy!!
      :huh: you might right tho LOLOLOLOL

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya Right. But hey, if that is what she wants, then ok. *files nails*

• essenze

I like Kelly and I want her to win :) She seems like she is a nice person

Blanche Devereaux says:

A good friend had me in her wedding and chile I saw a whole nother side of her :nono: never again chile

• essenze

It can get crazy and I believe peoples true colors show :( I love my friend but she was very difficult. Our friend was her coordinator, mind you for free, and the wedding was beautiful for the budget she had. She still was negative about dumb stuff. Oh, and she had a hissy fit and stomped off during the reception smh

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

longtime boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon,

Is she getting married to Craigs father lemme go confirm this

:rofl: somebody get him!

• rwilliams4782

I came in for an oil change and left with about 400 dollars worth of shyt

• MUNCHOSGIRL

I LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE PHOTOS SANDRA, SCARF & SHOES….CUTE

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Orange *looks around*. :kiss: That was my first time. Am I gay now? :rofl: Let me stop.

• GellySammich

My dream. With prolly 7 people there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

my friend doesnt want any bridesmaids because she said she should be the only one in the spotlight…..actually she doesnt even want a husband. she just wants a wedding ceremony and to wear a pretty dress

bitch might be crazy but i still love her excessively vain ass :love:

• Caramel Rain

I swear I LOL everytime MUNCHOSGIRL post something?

MisTaken, do you remember one time a few months ago when you said you will hang out with Nasir, Muchosgirl and Redeemed since nobody wanted to font w/you? :rofl: :rofl: :wail:
      tell me you remember that. I am not crazy. I giggle everytime I think about this…

• GellySammich

Taken you don’t have to be gay to kiss a girl. :eek: Just drink the koll-aid.

• Jdore

:waves: Taken

• Caramel Rain

Then she should just have a party or a quinceanera.
      Is she a Libra? We tend to be very vain but it’s because we are the most beautiful people in the zodiak sign

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Orange *looks around*. That was my first time. Am I gay now? Let me stop.

:lol: no, its just gonna look that way in the flicks :tea:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Orange Blossom I’m marrying myself…My wedding song is Luther “So Amazing” :love:

• essenze

Caramel Rain says:

Then she should just have a party or a quinceanera.

________

Yes! Hey fellow Libra :cheers:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

65 Caramel Rain says:

quinceanera.

but she aint turning 15. she turning 40 :eek:

• jealousCNenvy

Good Headline Auntie :wink:

i thought they fell out or something. You somethin else……

• rwilliams4782

They need to hurry the phuck up so I can go take my nap

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Orange Blossom I’m marrying myself…My wedding song is Luther “So Amazing”
      ____________________________

but you know loofa was singing that song about a man, right? :hahaha:

i feel very strongly that once this trend pops off its gonna spread like wildfire :facepalm:

• GAGIRL87

Something out of nothing :huh:

essenze says:

Caramel Rain says:

Then she should just have a party or a quinceanera.

________

Yes! Hey fellow Libra
      ***********
      :cheers: obvious from your cute gravi pic too

• GAGIRL87

but you know loofa was singing that song about a man
      ____________________________________________________________

I LOVE loofa :love:

I always thought he way gay but he kept his personal life private and I respected that :yes: Queens BACK in the day had class :lol:

• essenze

Yes! Hey fellow Libra
      ***********
      obvious from your cute gravi pic too

You know how us Libras do :danban:

• rwilliams4782

I just saw one of the founding queens..he had a ole nastyyy perm

• LadieLeo

I always thought he way gay but he kept his personal life private and I respected that Queens BACK in the day had class

*********************
      Unlike these messy sissies of today….they forever :nun: and windmilling and carrying on!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

but it’s because we are the most beautiful people in the zodiak sign

———–
      Now you just lying :rolleyes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

———————-
      I do. Munchos stay shading me tho :rofl: she know she see me. Redeemed been :ghost: And Nasir… I ain’t Tasia so he don’t care. Toine don’t care either. About Tasia :nana:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

GAGIRL87 says:

I LOVE loofa

__________________________

classy? having to keep your love a secret is restrictive. just like when the duck man said that the slaves were happy and holy. nah, they just didnt have any other options for what was allowed.

im straight and what i do with my man, how i feel about him, where we go never has to be hidden in a closet. i cant imagine how agonizing that is. everybody wants to be able to talk fondly and frolick about town with their boo. :love: :happy:

• GAGIRL87

_____________________________________________________________________

:warning: *PAGING* Jenie

EVERYBODY knows the most beautiful people in the zodiak sign are LEO’S j/k but semi serious :lol:

:yes: @ Essenze

San ah make ya dance says:

but it’s because we are the most beautiful people in the zodiak sign

———–
      Now you just lying
      *******
      :hater:

• GAGIRL87

Unlike these messy sissies of today….they forever and windmilling and carrying on!
      _______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Hey Leo lol

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

@ GA, hey gul…..you need to stop playing and come get this mouf.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:hahaha: betta get up on yo Zodiac :biggrin:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

———–
      Now you just lying
      by San ah make ya dance on Dec 20, 2013 at 12:28 pm
      ————–
      Ok. Everybody knows Cancers are the most beautiful. Calmly exquisite.
      :warning: PAGING OUTSIDE THE BOX cause they finna come for us :lol:

• essenze

*PAGING* Jenie

Woo Leo’s are something else. Some of the Leo’s I know are liable to cut ya! :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I do. Munchos stay shading me tho she know she see me. Redeemed been And Nasir… I ain’t Tasia so he don’t care. Toine don’t care either. About Tasia
      *****************
      :rofl: U be cracking me up, I promise. :dead: @ Muchos :cloud: LOL

Ikr. did you see where Tasia was mad b/c her baby daddy’s wife was watching their child?.. messy.

• Who Dat

Was Kelly at Bey’s wedding? I honestly don’t remma.

Well they both was at/bridesmaids in their sister Solange’s wedding along with their cousin Angie. :shrug:

• LadieLeo

*PAGING* Jenie

***********************
      :cosign:

:waves: GAGirl

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

El naw. Me and Ga girl did the same thing :ghost:

• rwilliams4782

Im an aries.. we crazy as fugg

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• LadieLeo

Woo Leo’s are something else. Some of the Leo’s I know are liable to cut ya!

******************
      Not this Leo I’m not violent, I would never cut a person might poison but never hit :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

San ah make ya dance says:

Now you just lying

she just playing. thats why she spelled “zodiak” like that. :wink:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

————
      No do tell :popcorn:
      *turns the knife in Nasir’s back a little harder*

• Caramel Rain

Leo’s are so dam moody and emotional and insecure.. they stay possesive too.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Im an aries.. we crazy as fugg
      ———–
      My bff is :yes: That’s my nig tho. She my ride or die when shyt pops off.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

<— Aries….what does it mean? Nothing. I'm certifiable either way it goes.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

she just playing. thats why she spelled “zodiak” like that. :wink:
      ———

zodiac *there, happy? * :rollseyes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Leo’s are so dam moody and emotional and insecure.. they stay possesive too.
      ————
      Not the men :no: I’ve met a crazy chick like that tho :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

she just playing. thats why she spelled “zodiak” like that.
      ————-
      *throws Will Smith’s Ben Vereen daddy statue at you*
      BYE FELECIA :ghost:

• GAGIRL87

Orange yes classy it’s ALWAYS classy to be private and keep ppl out your business. These queens today lack that well actually alot of ppl today lack that :coffee: :)

I loved Loofa for his music :love: who he was sleeping with was none of my concern. I sin on thee daily. I can’t be worrying about the next person’s indiscretions :crying:

• Who Dat

her baby daddy’s wife
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This? Wrong on so mannie levels :rofl:

• rwilliams4782

My mom is a leo..she is a bully

• LadieLeo

Caramel Rain says:

Leo’s are so dam moody and emotional and insecure.. they stay possesive too.

************************
      See now them some lies….I’m rarely emotional, I hate when I am and I sho ain’t insecure, I know its some good lovin under this belly and Ion even like my friends so what the hell I wanna possess some negro from. Now if you woulda said Leo’s are smart, pretty, petty, foul mouth, cussas…you woulda be spot on!

• Caramel Rain

Insiders say Fantasia is upset because her former lover Antwaun Cook’s wife has gotten close to their son Dallas…

From Radar Online

“Fantasia and Antwaun have shared custody of Dallas, but he ends up with him a lot since she’s busy on Broadway, which in turn gives Paula a lot of time with him.”

It’s a bizarre twist in the story that was once a fairytale, but now a nightmare for Fantasia. Fantasia was first labeled a homewrecker in 2010 when it was revealed she was in a romantic relationship with Antwaun — a married man. The two had Dallas together in 2011, and then broke up in 2013, at which point he went back to his estranged wife, Paula.

“Paula’s a strong woman for pretty much helping to mother the love child of her cheating husband,” the source added. “But her relationship with Antwaun takes precedence right now and the last thing on their minds is whether or not it’s hurting Fantasia’s feelings. She won’t sacrifice the well-being of the child because it’s not his fault.”

• GAGIRL87

@ GA, hey gul…..you need to stop playing and come get this mouf.
      ____________________________________________________________________

Chan :kiss: & :buttshake: in my tight skinny jeans! soon my love

• rwilliams4782

Random..why ppl put cigars on ice or is that bey?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

she just playing. thats why she spelled “zodiak” like that.
      ————-
      *throws Will Smith’s Ben Vereen daddy statue at you*
      BYE FELECIA
      **********
      :ghost:

• Twilight

Maybe the people she asked to be apart of her wedding party felt some kind of way having to pay for their own wedding attire. Some people feel if you have money you should foot the bill. But them be the same folks who want to wear whatever they want for your wedding. Not saying that happened but i was just being sarcastic. LOL

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

But what Fantasia thought tho :haha: Whoever he with for the long hail is gonna have a relationship with em :yes: Aint nothing you can do but get mad. I wouldn’t even be around him nor that child tho :tea:

• GAGIRL87

Leo’s are so dam moody and emotional and insecure.. they stay possesive too.
      ________________________________________________________________

:blink:

INSERCURE ummm boo NEVER

Moody who isn’t sometimes :huh:

Emotional not I

Only boss shyt this way <<<< *shyt Leo's say* :coffee:

her baby daddy’s wife
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This? Wrong on so mannie levels
      *********

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Fantasia was better off giving the stupid head to the rapper.

• Who Dat

Tasia was at work on Broadway. Lil Dallas had a bday party at the local Chuck E Cheese. Cook and Fanny Pack have shared custody. But since Tasia be gone working…the baby end up with Cook. Who is now back with Paula. Which means…Paula ALSO ends up spending a lot of time with lil man.

Imma tell Tasia right now…if you reading (no pun intended) you kind of need to get over it. You and Paula both. Yall both got kids with dude. Those kids are SIBLINGS. Be an adult. Long as that woman not hurting your child…then what is the issue?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I know its some good lovin under this belly
      ————-
      :stop: is you expecting? No shade. Let me change my Gravie first :typing:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

She a lie. She know she wants to dress up like a princess and have loved ones around. She strikes me as that girl. Plus, by law you gotta have at least two witnesses.

• GAGIRL87

Caramel the only thing you may be on to is I am possesive at times only about those I care about and I’m firecly protective over those I love too :ashamed:

• GAGIRL87

Fantasia was better off giving the stupid head to the rapper
      _________________________________________________________________

:dead: Dro has moved on :rofl:

• LadieLeo

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I know its some good lovin under this belly
      ————-
      is you expecting? No shade. Let me change my Gravie first

*******************
      Heck nah…..long time ago I was watching some comedianne and she said I know it’s some good p….. under this gut! So that’s my play on that without being so nasty but I do have a belly….I ain’t skinty.

• LadieLeo

:newpost:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Fantasia was better off giving the stupid head to the rapper
      ———–
      She was giving him that shoulder lean

• Who Dat

She won’t sacrifice the well-being of the child because it’s not his fault.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      In other words…Paula is being an adult and trying to let bygones be just that. Can you?

• essenze

Now a sign that always have me ready to whop ass is those damn Sagittarius’s. They have a way of getting under your skin. I grew up in a house with three of them. Lawd life sure as hell ain’t been no crystal stair :wail:

• AttorneyMom

I do not know the laws in Texas but I think she may need two witnesses to sign the marriage license.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

:popcorn: oh hell nah!

• DownBottom

essenze says:

~~~~~~
      Blasphemy! do tell :popcorn:

• GAGIRL87

essenze
      ____________________________________________________

Your gorgeous random I know

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@FANTASIA

:facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

if a straight man is in love with a woman he can make a song that says i love her but if a gay man makes a song tht says i love him then he is “queening out”?

oh, ok :rolleyes: