La Toya Jackson denies rumors that she married her gay BFF

Latoya Jackson and manager Jeffre Phillips

Michael Jackson’s sister, La Toya, shut down rumors that she married her gay BFF. La Toya denied the rumor in a tweet on her official Twitter account. How do these rumors get started?

According to a press release that someone sent me yesterday, La Toya married her bestie and manager Jeffre Phillips in a secret ceremony that was attended by her mother, Katherine, and Michael Jackson’s sons, Prince and Blanket. According to the press release, Phillips was “always there” for La Toya through the rough times and he even invested her money in real estate holdings so she can be financially secure. The release went on to say that La Toya and Phillips owned apartments in the same building.

Anyway, the press release turned out to be a bunch of lies. It seems that Mr. Phillips likes what La Toya likes. Yes, a few desperate women have resorted to marrying their gay boyfriends because half a man is better than no man. But La Toya doesn’t strike me as that type.

Photo: Wenn.com

• PARIAH

:facepalm:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

LeToya was on her show acting like she still might be a virgin. She seems damaged… child like….

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

All right. About to dip. Thanks SR

Oh buddy (said like Pop) I just got that Kellz “Black Panties legally on my phone *slow grinding in my chair*
    STOP LOOKING AT ME DTTS. Yew nasty :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

the bedazzled bow on top of her monkey :rofl:

latoya cracks me up. she’s the only one of the jackson clan with a discernible personality.

Chile :gay: :homo:

Toya has a nice shape for a 70 year old :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

70 tho Jenie :rofl:
    Bye Ashy :bye:

:yes: you know what a ton of these preachers wives are doing just that and others :yes:

• Anna

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

~~~~~~
    Joe messed up every single one of his kids(- Rebie). They are all a mess. Janet having secret marriages, & a kid. If LeToya is a virgin, and her BFF is gay, so what, let them be married.

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

I once married my gay bff :love: Thought I could reform him. I was wrong :ashamed: It wasnt all bad. Eventho I wasnt getting laid, my hair shoull was :yes: My cooch may have been dry, but he kept my scalp moist :fistbump:

Bren :happy:

• Anna

Orange Blossom says:

the bedazzled bow on top of her monkey

~~~~
    Go to YT and watch LaToya talks to Bubbles. My coworkers had never seen it. It was funny.

Bren I watched American Horror story the 2nd season for the first time and lawd have mercy :hide: it kinda spooked me out……..

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

because half a man is better than no man

Okay! Betty Wright taught me that one. I mean think about it. Sometimes flowers mean maybe we should just be friends. Hang if you can hang, no pain, no gain. In order to get something, you gotta give something, in order to be something you gotta go through something :dance: Be a Mama with the kids, and double jointed in the sheets :sheep:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Manager??? What is he mananging?

Serious question!!!!!

Chile Betty told a bunch of lies :nun: she be jamming though :headphones:

• Just Looking

@Shocker – Sometimes you got to get where you fit in :tea:

:dead: Double jointed in the sheets. Is that brosis?

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Yes Jennifirmbottom, the second season of AHS went way off book. Twasnt as good as season 1, yet still Twatchable. Have you seen season 1? Gold. Pure gold.

• gypsyeyes

HE NEED TO MANAGE TO KEEP HER AZZ QUIET

• Hershey

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All right. About to dip. Thanks SR

STOP LOOKING AT ME DTTS. Yew nasty
    ______________________________________________

From what sight, do tell :waiting:

• Just Looking

So what’s the big deal? Was talking to my aunt who has been married for 5 years and she said she went to GYNO and they had to pry her open down there. :vomit:

So I guess eventually you stop? The lies I’ve been told by older cougars.

#truestory

– Minues Diva *giggles

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Manager??? What is he mananging?

to keep a straight face every time her nostrils making that pinched too tight wheezing noise. You know you went too far when your nose qweefs every time you inhale :smack:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Yes I saw the first, one 2 kinda scared me :hide:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

________

:cry: :thankyou:

• Miany

I just love when ms. Betty hit the note like…… “NOOOOOOOOO paiiiiiin” :danban:
    i’m showing my Miami upbringin :kona:

• Anna

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Manager??? What is he mananging?

~~~~~~~
    He’s managing to pretend he’s holding her purse, when in fact it’s his purse.

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

He’s managing to pretend he’s holding her purse, when in fact it’s his purse.

________

• Miany

Just Looking says:

So I guess eventually you stop? The lies I’ve been told by older cougars.

#truestory
    ^^ :thinking: how old yo aunt is??? My momma and daddy old azzez still gettin it in, they missed that memo.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Just Looking says:

____________________________

she been married for 5 years but too tight for the gyn to get her open enough for an exam? :huh:

• Just Looking

Silly me 55 years, she 78

Miany says:

I just love when ms. Betty hit the note like…… “NOOOOOOOOO paiiiiiin” :danban:
    i’m showing my Miami upbringin :kona:

Dont blame Mista Charlie, mista Charlie is just a man and Heeeees doing the best he can :dance: I know that you know its true, afta all I been thru, I should thru wiff luv, but theres Gawwwwd up above, that keeps sayin Miany try, dont give up you know why, the sun is gonna shine, cuzz you are mine o mine, you just keep doin yo best and I will doooo the rest, cuzz I luv ya luv ya Miany like I dew :dance: Thats right gal. No shame in being raised in Fl. Chit, it Taint the only place where cuzins murry cuzzins :ashamed: Iont care what nobody say. Yo third arm does not make you a freak :no: Hail, in India, youd be a God :fistbump:

• SOTHERNGRL

Is that her purse or his murse?

• CALI CHA

Look at Toy Toy trying to flex that old pouseey

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

So I guess eventually you stop?

********************

This is the only thing that gives me the sads about getting old.
    The fact that stopping may be possible. :wail:

• Miany

Just Looking says:
    Silly me 55 years, she 78
    ^^ :lol: ok… that’s more like it… Ion care tho… I think I’ll be takin the dyck at age 78, I likes it too much :oops:

No shame in being raised in Fl. Chit, it Taint the only place where cuzins murry cuzzins Iont care what nobody say. Yo third arm does not make you a freak Hail, in India, youd be a God
    ^^^ :shotfired: this why yo azz change names erreday and folk still know it’s you… so dayum ignant :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

Orange Blossom says:

the bedazzled bow on top of her monkey
    ((((((
    But why did I go back up to look tho?

• Just Looking

@Keycei – With Vigaria being in the top 5 of drugs for folks over 60…not too sure.

What do you say at 70? Brang your wrinkled ballz over here, while he says yeah brang your wrankled arse, knees and what use to be boobs here. :shrug: :cries: :sad:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

So I guess eventually you stop? The lies I’ve been told by older cougars.

:yes: Use it or lose it :yes: Much like yo nose ring, too much time outside of that hole, and it will close up :yes: Now you stuck with that big ass keloid and for what? A fad that quickly faded. Chile…But I digress :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Mr. Phillips likes what La Toya likes.
    —-
    So u saying mr Phillips like monkeys? :blink: cuz I was watching this show a few months ago on the animal planet :huh: and Latoya was tryna talk to bubbles through a cage :blink: haven’t been able to take her serious since then

• Just Looking

@Shocker get out my hole….I mean head.

• SOTHERNGRL

Where is everybody? chit I still have 20 min. left and this day is taking forever. Where is a manufactured crisis when you need one.

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Yasee God is gonna bless me, for luvin you…For all the times that you treated me wrong and I kept bein tru…yasee Gods eyes theyre not closed, hes not asleep :nono: Said hes :eek: ‘in every move you make every secret ya keep…Miany girl, you betta be careful :think: said if you treat me bad or make me sad my Fatha in Heaven is :eek: ‘in you :headphones:

• CALI CHA

@KAYCEI..THATS WHY I AINT NEVA STOPPING, MIGHT BE A LIL SLOWER BUT I AINT STOPPIN SHYSS :hump:

Look at Toy Toy trying to flex that old pouseey
    —————–
    :hahaha: :hug: :kiss:

i’m showing my Miami upbringin
    ——————
    :think:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

I miss you Ty :wail: The cute little way your nostril hairs would flare out every time you smiled :love: You remain on my prayer list :fistbump: Right after hit the lotto, right before find a ninja with a big ass d!ck :yes: I gotchu :fistbump:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

This nigga sittin here lookin like an older brighter Tyler Perry and chit. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Where is a manufactured crisis when you need one.

Jeffre’s eyebrows ARE the manufactured crisis. got dat nukka looking like a burn victim :smh:

• gypsyeyes

I DONE FUGGED AROUND AND KEPT THIS RED BOX MOVIE TOO LONG…I’M GOING TO THE LI-BERRY TO GET SOME MOVIES CAUSE THEY IS FREE…

• Dymond

:smack: sorry Miany, I thought Milkk the Shocker posted that but heshe was just pasting what you wrote

I thought I had figured heshe out :ashamed:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

Why is Dymond desecrating your family blog with that gravie?
    :facepalm:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Hi Dymond :hi: I heard you were engaged :lol: At first I didnt believe it :ashamed: But then I saw the pictures of your fiance on facebook and thought :think: Yeah…Seems about right. Who has time to wait for immigration reform :shrugs: I wish you and JuanPablo nothing but the best :fistbump:

• gypsyeyes

TY IF YOU ARE LURKING…I MISS YOU AND OLIVE JUICE. SAY IT SLOWLY IN THE MIRROR LOOKS AND SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE REAL THING, HUH?

• Just Looking

@Souther Gal…. Well it was a snow day here, I worked from home. I had back to back conference calls…But I managed to make beans and quiche and apparently I must go give mista some, or it will close up.

No crisis here.

Have a good one all :peace:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

got dat nukka looking like a burn victim

*************************

:wail:

And Man stupid for saying that man look like an older Tyler Perry because he does! :wail: It’s the way he’s pooching his mouth. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Brenden is a special snowflake for reals!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@KAYCEI
    “And Man stupid for saying that man look like an older Tyler Perry because he does! It’s the way he’s pooching his mouth. ”

…like he practice being “Madea” at his house in his spare time and chit.

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew:

:phew: <— :sarcasm:

whatchall tambout tho? :popcorn:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KAYCEI

…like he practice being “Madea” at his house in his spare time and chit.

KayKay! :woohoo:

ONE mo’ houva to go! :nun: He is WORTHY! :yahoo:

• Miany

Dymond…ok gotcha :lol:
    Orange :lol: aint he tho…real special like
    :hi: bye Just lookin

:crying:

i emailed her today. iono if she got it yet :crying: i MISSES ha u hea me? why SANDRA why??

• Miany

:dead: I just seen the Madea lips

i need some new FBF, mine are currently BORING. but i kinda think errythang boring :shrug:

MUSS be me :kona:

Ummmmhmmm livin togetha
    perfeckly happy
    My @Man and me
    Folks be callin us dirty, but if tru luv is dirty :love: then throw some wata on me :tea:
    I guess it would be alright if we was murried and we wasnt in luv :shrugs:
    Like that chick DYMOND next door I feel sorry for hur
    She got papers on a lawn mowing man that she hardly eva sees :tea:
    I Taint got no papers on no man, but I got @Man here with me….Im talm bout shackin up :sheep:

• Miany

yup is yo azz :tea:
    oh hey Fayla :hug: HEYYYYYYYY :lol:

@ Milkk the Shocker
    JuanPablo is from Havana, Arkansas not Cuba a$$hole! :mad: he dont need no damn green card and stay off his FB page…he told me what you sent him

• Dymond

Fayla boo :2dance: get ya side-piece ‘fo you don’t have no side piece :shank: putting me all on front street

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Ooooooh Fay I luv you so :love: Never ever ever gonna letchu go, once I get my hands on yew :hugs: Ooooooooh Fay I luv yo sew ya never ever neva gonna wanna let me go, once I put this d!ck in youuuuuu :sheep: I hope you feelz the same way too :love:

MiaNY

:dead: :cloud:

:ghost:

Dymond says:

@ Milkk the Shocker

:lol: #Snitch. Ol snitch ass. I sent him those pics in confidence :mad: I mean, considering hes with you, I thought he should see what a REAL woman looks like :tea:

:phew:

cause the comment i was FINNA font foe i read ^^^?? :kona:

it’s how my luv run so DEEP 4 ya babes? i caint hole byke my psychotic tendencies but for SO long :twisted:

sup smexsy? :winky:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Fay Fay:waves:

Heyyyyyyy night crew :hi:

@ Milkk the Shocker

yall play too damn much! keep goin :popcorn:

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

aww look at them lil princesses!!!! :kiss: #2kewt

how’s errybody?

• Who Dat

double jointed in the sheets
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :nono: ONLY if I been dranking tequila.

What I am dranking or IF I been dranking depends on what dude gonna get.
    Wine be the romantic Dub. :love:
    Brown likka be downtown Dub. Microphone checka. :headphones:
    WHITE LIKKA. :eek: We most likely not gonna do anything. White make me fight. I might beatcho azz sir :shank: Just toss my azz on the bed and take my shoes off.
    Gold ie Tequila…we gonna be sore in the morning and I might wake up pregnit. :hunching:

:rofl: at the various Dubbs
    what is it about that white tho? bish be ready to put them paws on a n*gga :shotsfired:

i caint wait for my yacon syrup to get here!! :woohoo:

i’m frinna be FINE! :buttshake:

KDubba i caint eem drank like i use to! :crying: it’s a CON-spiracy!

• Dymond

dem babies are adorable :hug: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

repeat to self: you don’t want a baby, you don’t want a baby

what is it about that white tho? bish be ready to put them paws on a n*gg

whatsinEVA y dew in life. don’t be round me if i’m drankin GIN :shank: :karate: <—for NO damn good reason :no:

• Who Dat

aww look at them lil princesses!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Snatches them lil babies up off the screen and takes off running….

• Dymond

i caint eem drank like i use to
    ——————–
    :coffee: < non alcoholic
    stomach can't take it no mo' :facepalm:

repeat to self: you don’t want a baby, you don’t want a baby

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do i have a SLIGHT baby feva?? :huh:

knowin good & damn WELL ion want NAN notha child. i must be going boinkers :crying:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:thankyou: We’re all doing well…. they are getting big too fast :wail:

Gon’ head & give in Dymond I need some1 to talk to when I’m up @ 4am :eek:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

DUBB you brang my babies back @ 10am now ya hear :rofl:

< non alcoholic
    stomach can't take it no mo'

:chase: SAME issue! WTF happened?! i looked it up on the innanets & errythang as to WHY i caint drank like i used to! :pc:

:steer: <—high speed chase afta 'dem babies'

• Dymond

he should see what a REAL woman looks like
    ————–
    :blink: ha! having 3 nipples and a cl*t sized penis does not a woman make :nono:

they caint stay lil fo’eva! wait till they start WALKIN & u chasin afta they asses! :rofl:

• CALI CHA

DYMOND GIRL YES YES….YOUR MY DYMOND GIRL :kiss: HEY SUGAH
    FAYBEWSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :huh:

I see even tho Brenden changed his name he still remains to not be SHYT :hahaha:

a cl*t sized penis does not a woman make :nono:

a la Vanessa Del Rio? :popcorn: :jack: <—on the click

muthaphuckin sharkeisha!
    :dead: gone bye see y’all soon and very soon

FAYBEWSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :huh:

I see even tho Brenden changed his name he still remains to not be SHYT

not eva in LIFE!

:hug: hola mami, como estas? why foe come u :huh: ‘n meh?

• Who Dat

what is it about that white tho? bish be ready to put them paws on a n*gga
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So much shat done happened to me on white likka nights! SO MURCH :crying1:
    Done got banned from my uncle house for YEARS. Fugged his daughter/my cousin UP.
    Lost my shoe (One. Singular) in Memphis on Beale Street…and the bish was in my purse the WHOLE TIME. My husband was so DONE with me. :rofl:
    Beat the entire shat outta BFF sister in law. That heaux said something AT MY BFF house and we whooped that TRICK ya heard?
    I be having a chemical imbalance fuggin with white likka. Don’t terch the stuff no more :no:

So much shat done happened to me on white likka nights! SO MURCH :crying1:

:rofl: :rofl:

Gon’ head & give in Dymond I need some1 to talk to when I’m up @ 4am
    ————-
    :kona:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Ummmmmm Fay I just lubs me sum Tackila :love: That ish makes me feel so pretty :fistbump: I can go all night on sum Quila :yes: It leaves me all sweaty and awkward…Like Mariah trynna sing and dance at the same time :lol: Ummm. Ive had some of the best sex of my life whilst drunk :think: Drunk sex, and prison sex :yes: Unmatchable :fistbump:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Walking…. guhl I’m still baby proofing the house 4 when they start crawling :eek:

• Who Dat

Like Mariah trynna sing and dance at the same time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :chase:

Getcho azz on tambout Mimi. She half white.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Welp hubby’s home… off to the nail salon it’s mommytime :yahoo: :peace:

:rofl: I want to hear ALL them stories at some point in my life Dubb

Cali “Boo Thang” Cha :buttshake: don’t stop pop that, don’t stop pop that pop that pop that

So much shat done happened to me on white likka nights! SO MURCH :crying1:

Cali :hi: <— My Mariah singing hand. Baby dontchu dontchu forgetabout Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Welp hubby’s home… off to the nail salon it’s mommytime :yahoo: :peace:

Bye Ashy :bye:

• Who Dat

off to the nail salon it’s mommytime

:hug: Bye