Miami Heat Celebrate Christmas in LA

Wade Union Christmas shoot

Dwayne Wade and the Miami Heat celebrated Christmas in Los Angeles where they played the hapless Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center. After the game — which Miami won 101-95 — Dwyane Wade griped about the league forcing the 2-time defending champs to play away from home during the holidays.

1dd9c4d26de711e3b5c712f7c4b3dcac_8

Miami Heat celebrate Christmas in LA

Heat superstar LeBron James, Wade and other teammates traveled with their families to LA, where their wives and children opened their gifts in posh hotel rooms.

LeBron James Christmas

Wade Union Christmas shoot2

Dwyane Wade Gabby diamonds

Wade gifted fiancee Gabrielle Union with diamond hoops and diamond stud earrings from Jason of Beverly Hills to go along with her sparkling diamond engagement ring. The Wade-Union family sat for a photo shoot for their Christmas card.

Rashard Lewis

Heat stars Chris Bosh, Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen also posted uploaded photos of their coveted LSLH trophy wives.

Ray Allen prom

134 Responses to “Miami Heat Celebrate Christmas in LA”

sigh Gabbi finna get it now

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Nice pic of Gabby n em

Still aint stuttin Gabbi azz :tea:

and Wade looks like a queen to me :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Great they still made Christmas exciting for the kids.

The Master Beta :D says:

Its too much going on in that Bosh family pic

missmiami says:

Dudes on social networks and all the pocs are creeping me out. Even LB and Wade we get it u are making up for stepping out with the Becky. We get it :rolleyes:

missmiami says:

Pics

kaniyaxo says:

Bosh Family is adorable

libra80sbaby says:

Gabby look good as chit in that red dress :yes:

:ha: :haha:

Chile Bosh and that hip :ghost: and that Gold dress is overkill :eek:

Gigi26 says:

These niggs are acting like straight females with the selfies n shyt, I don’t care about what you’re wearing Lebron, nor do I care about your shyt being one of a kind.

That’s nice Wade is rewarding his number one buss it baby, cuz lord knows the amount of bust downs he had in Miami :yes: She earned it. I still don’t care for her but shiiid she ain’t my prollem.

SANDRA you tell the truth and shame the devil with ole Jesus Shuttlesworth! Umm hmm :lol: The Maria’s are the second threat next to the #1 Becky the sprites in the theft of our black men :rofl:

@SANDRA ROSE
    “But Ray wasn’t always blinded by the light: there was a time when he appreciated the bubbling brown sugah.”

:rofl: This pic with Ray with the dark skin chick is pushing 30 yrs old! I guess we can assume his taste has changed.

capricorn83 says:

All nice pics!!!

Sandra, what’s the name of the LSLH chick who hurt you? :tea:

D Wade and his handsome boys :love:
    I dont like Gabbby in that pic with them tho.

Gigi26 says:

Not to be an azzhole or nothing but regular x-mas cards ain’t the movement anymore? Shiiid I wish I would plan a photoshoot for a card someone will throw away, I wonder if they were made into magnets instead, that would be nicer :yes:

What’s wrong with the “selfie?” :blink:

@CAPRICORN
    “All nice pics!!!

Sandra, what’s the name of the LSLH chick who hurt you? ”

Beyonce.

Eye of Heart says:

So y’all won’t gone tell a bish it was a :newpost:

Gigi26 says:

@Man: Every-fukkin-thing with these dudes! Niggs got more selfies than these professional instagram model hoes, shyt is disturbing to me :lol:

69 says:

Sandra

Since my font is white to the rest of the roses, can you give me the status update on our cards or should I just stop asking? :coffee:

I just need to know what’s going on. :lol:

VDot says:

Cute pics. Bron’s boys are handsome :yes:

missmiami says:

I can’t imagine these dudes stop constantly in their daily lives Nd have folk taking pics to post. I am sure Savannah aint taking the pics of Bron when she barely posts herself. guess i am old fashioned

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :thumbsup:

Gigi26 says:

One thing for sure is all their kids are beautiful :yes:

@GIGI
    “@Man: Every-fukkin-thing with these dudes! Niggs got more selfies than these professional instagram model hoes, shyt is disturbing to me”

…but dayum. Women complain on everything a nigga do these days!

What he wearing
    “His social media habits”
    Playin too many video games
    Watch too many sports
    Accidently cheating!

YALL NEVER HAPPY! :shrugs:

IsThisThingOn... says:

69 says:

Sandra

I just need to know what’s going on.

______________________________________

I don’t think I can do this today…

:ghost:

VDot says:

She prolly posted up on the corner of a street in the South Side of Chicago with a sign saying “Gabby STOLE my babies”

Caramel Rain says:

GAbby is exposing to much of her boobs in the red dress around those young men. Hate her. #tea****omuch :rollseyes: everybody else looks good. Adrienne’s dress is a little too much too. All that dam gold

VDot says:

69 says:
    Sandra

_________________________

:thinking:

So you thanking Auntie pulled an April Fools joke in December? :lol: iKid iKid – :thumbsup: to Auntie on her magical Rose gifts. :biggrin:

@VDOT
    “I know Shalrjalkvj;ajre;jab;lja lookin at that first pic and ready to go ballistic!!!!

That sound exactly like some chit she would do! Prolly goin try to go to court and say this pic was done just to humilate her!

Caramel Rain says:

I feel like if I ever had a chance to meet D Wade, I could be his gf. And Im young enough to give him babies and a daughter. :cry: pic me. Im cute :cry: I dont even want your money :tape:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: naw Man I won’t complain about him watching sports or playing his video games, or social media…but the selfie, I despise that shyt with all of my being. Leave that shyt to the females. You taking pics of yourself all the gat dayum time is a major FLAG ON THE PLAY!

Caramel Rain says:

team too much.. reall moderator?

I am done with Jesus Shuttlesworth prom date hair. I AM DONE. Dead and gone dead and gone……OHHHHHHHHHHHHH <<< JT voice

:ghost:

@CARAMEL
    “GAbby is exposing to much of her boobs in the red dress around those young men. ”
    _________

:blink:
    You must really hate Gabby cause if she walked around topless nigga would have to look twice to make sure those were tits.

EL CHA CHA says:

GiGi I got plenty of Christmas pic cards, I never been the holiday photo shoot type myself but I keep all of them, I put them away when that holiday is over and take them out to display for the following holiday :shrug: nothing new, pretty much traditional I thought :shrug:

What he wearing
    “His social media habits”
    Playin too many video games
    Watch too many sports
    Accidently cheating!

YALL NEVER HAPPY!
    ***********
    what you need to social media for? Your WOMAN in front of you. You dont need nobody else. I dont do social media anymore. I got a real life :lol:

Prom date had 5 hair do’s in one.

She had scrunch waves
    Some flat finger waves
    A french roll
    A flip in the back
    And I know the flip was a glue in track

CAWL MY MAMA. Wait she might be in the happy juice already b/c it is 3 p.m. and a holiday. Call my 18yo :casket:

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL
    _________

______________________________

:dead:

IsThisThingOn... says:

VDot says:

_________________________________

She probably stepped out of the shadows on them like Olivia Pope’s mom after she escaped from the hospilla :kona: <—- 'sup Gabs!

Gabs: oh heeeeey girl :phew: you scared me!

:dead: @ Man :rofl:

capricorn83 says:

My fiance doesn’t do any of the social media, but it wouldn’t bother me if he did. I see no problem with selfies for the most part…men or women.

I have some black and gold alummna furl wrapping paper that look just LIKE Adrienne Bosh dress. Same patt-tern and all.

Gigi26 says:

Ahh okay @ChiCha :yes: see I hate to hoard things so I would be the type to throw them away after x-mas, but if they were magnets n what not it would easier to keep :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Don’t lie how many of ya’ll older Roses had hair like Jesus Shuttleworth’s prom date :waiting:

**************
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :waiting: on responses

KyCakes says:

But Ray wasn’t always blinded by the light
    —————————————————————–
    …revved up like a deuce,
    another runner in the night

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: how her prom date sleep with all that shyt on her head?! Cuz I know for FACT you lay on that flip curl you gonna wake up with your shyt lookin like you were electrocuted :lol:

Sandra,
    come do some “body language” analysis on these pics.

@ Man, is that your real beard? It looks itchy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    MY azz. How the HAIL do you thank I KNOW what she got going on in her head?????

Gigi26 says:

:cosign:

KyCakes says:

**************
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :waiting: on responses
    —————————————————————–
    Homegirl got fingerwaves, flat ironing, half up half down…She doing too much…

VDot says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Not I! I have NEVER been a fan of hard hair. My hair dresser wasn’t allowed to put Ampro, Pump It Up, or any other hard hair accessory in my hair :no:

EL CHA CHA says:

:hahaha: my hairstyle for my senior pic less the scrunch part, the wave part, french roll part, the glued track the the the :hahaha:

**************
    on responses
    —————————————————————–
    Homegirl got fingerwaves, flat ironing, half up half down…She doing too much…

Ray’s current girl prolly clown him for this pic too.

iAmChan says:

I ate some Christmas dinner leftovers for lunch…..sleepy den a bish right about now.

Eye of Heart says:

Siovaughn? Is that you? :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

MY azz. How the HAIL do you thank I KNOW what she got going on in her head?????

—————-

:chase: Dubb I. Can’t. Breathe. :rofl:

*********
    so basically your hair was just down :lol: and curled

Not only did I have hair like that I most likely woulda had a streak of blue spray paint in that ish to REALLY set it off. Match my dress and whatnot.

:nun:

@EYE
    “GAbby is exposing to much of her boobs in the red dress around those young men. Hate her

Siovaughn? Is that you?

Than “Caramel” followed it up with this:
    “I feel like if I ever had a chance to meet D Wade, I could be his gf. And Im young enough to give him babies and a daughter. pic me. Im cute I dont even want your money”

That might really be Siovaughn! :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL

You like it?

***********
    It’s ok, if you like beards.. I’d prefer it to not be orange. Doesn’t look bad tho :thumbsup: If thats you :tea:

Yo Sauvignon,

<—LOOKS and acts like I got a whole lotta sense, and can get up REAL close to this trick, lemme me know if you want me to bop :deadhorse: her in the noggin :nino:

These hoes are clueless, until it's them, gabby your time is coming :grill:

Eye of Heart says:

@Man, You know we got “famous” folks amongst us so it just might damn be. :rofl:

<–used to have the spray paint for hair JUST to match my outfits :hahaha:

AND my go-to-do was *drumrolls* Fingerwaves scrunched in the top, FROZEN of course, shoutout to SR :woot: and with the rest in rods :nun:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EYE

Siovaughn? Is that you?

Than “Caramel” followed it up with this:

That might really be Siovaughn!
    ***************
    Yall crazy. But serious Siovaughn was his heart. His first love and you never EVER get over your first love. She, Gabby, may have his body, but she’ll never have his heart. They aint married yet. He just gave her a ring to :pacifier: her. We will see IF they actually walk down the aisle. Time will tell. :tea: Hmpf. S!ut

EL CHA CHA says:

:offtopic: Why my sister give me a opened box of imitation mariah carey fragrance for Christmas, she told me all they had left on the shelf was that and a box of Beyonce Pulse….but she kept that for herself…when she left I accidentally dropped it in the trash :hahaha: ol hoodrat azz

iAmChan says:

**From My Twitter Timeline**

My cousin’s 6 year old daughter said she doesn’t like Beyonce. I told my cousin to keep that little bitch away from me.

**LMAO**

I didn’t write this, just in case you guys were wondering.

Eye of Heart says:

@Cha not the imitation? :ghost:

:ghost: Them Bey stans

*********
    so basically your hair was just down :lol: and curled

nah…I had that hump thing up top and flipped on the bottom…the rest was just smooved with my babyhairs and thangs :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

But the real :tea: is how many of ya’ll wore cross colors :waiting:

Trendsetter says:

But the real is how many of ya’ll wore cross colors

*raises hand*

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

the rest was just smooved with my babyhairs and thangs :yes:

————–

Define baby hairs…. the Chili kind or the kind created with black gel :waiting:

Trendsetter says:

EL CHA CHA says:

Why my sister give me a opened box of imitation mariah carey fragrance for Christmas, she told me all they had left on the shelf was that and a box of Beyonce Pulse….but she kept that for herself…when she left I accidentally dropped it in the trash ol hoodrat azz

_________________________________

:dead:

raises hand! :peace:

@DemBabies… The fly away Chili ones like they put on lacefronts :hahaha: :kona:

——-

But the real is how many of ya’ll wore cross colors

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I didnt do Cross. I was too preppy for such activities.

I DID do United Colors of Benetton
    And the jeans with the leather in the front. Had them jokas in EVERY color. White leather in the front, forest green leather in the front, etc.
    And Duck Head shorts with the matching Duck Head shirt and the matching Etonics. I had over 20 pairs of Etonics.

:nun:

Cross colors
    Girbaulds
    Z caverechi
    Fubu
    And Guess

:D

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

the rest was just smooved with my babyhairs and thangs

————–

Define baby hairs…. the Chili kind or the kind created with black gel
    *********
    and a toothbrush

Eye of Heart says:

But the real is how many of ya’ll wore cross colors

I was more of a Fubu girl myself… :coffee:

EL CHA CHA says:

@DemBabies… The fly away Chili ones like they put on lacefronts
    **********
    I still do that :ashamed: I like my curlies to this day..

Imma do me some Chili baby hair for you Esq :pc:

Aftanoon folks! I am watching the fox and the hound. And that old man is funty!

at some of these old school styles!

Girbaulds
    **********
    :rofl: pronounced Ja- Bows

Wait, did yall see McDonald’s warned their employees about eating fast food?????

Jello Kdub! I only have one pair of light brown leather front jeans :lol:

I was a 1990′s fashion Terrio out this bish…Ohhhh kill ‘em. :danban:

I worked at Chic Fil A in the mall. They could cash our check IN THE store. I would get my lil coins and go STRAIGHT…to Lerner and Foot Action. Do not pass geaux. Do not collect $200. My mama HATED ME. Cause I would spend ALL my money on clothes/sneakers and then borrow lunch money from her.

MamaDub: You need to eat them fawking sneakers :tea:
    Me: I look too good to be hungry. Stop playing MA! You not gonna let me be hungry :biggrin:

Girbaulds
    **********
    pronounced Ja- Bows

OH yeah, I LOVED them jeans. They fit perfect. Just the proper amound of sagging. :yes:

Man
    You couldn’t tell me Nathan yo! :rofl:
    <– was skinny with HIPS :D

EL CHA CHA says:

I had one or two pieces of Cross Colors but in 6th grade as a birthday/Christmas present I got my first Guess pink acid wash matching jean jacket/skirt set. :yahoo: I was Guessed down for years until High School, then it was Hilfiger, CK and DKNY.

********
    not me. I think those trends had passed by the time I came around. Most of teenage clothes came frm G+G Rave and NCY and Co. Preppy meets skanky :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I remember my little Tommy Hilfiger jean jumpsuit with my yellow hilfiger shirt to go under and my reebok classics…couldn’t tell me nothin :nun:

@CARAMEL
    “You like it?

***********
    It’s ok, if you like beards.. I’d prefer it to not be orange. Doesn’t look bad tho If thats you

Yeah, that’s actually red and it’s on St. Patrick’s day. We go hard for St. Patrick’s Day in Baton Rouge. So, being in the spirit I died the ol beard red and put on some green.

Put of course the kids made of fun of me calling me a Leprachuan and the like. :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Girbaulds
    **********
    pronounced Ja- Bows

***********

@ Man, do you still have you Ja Bows
    :lol: And yall (men/boys) usta wear them with Soldier Ree’s. :lol:
    this was round the time the jersey dresses were popular. I had a Celtics one :oops:

Cha
    We was Guess twins yo! :2dance: I used to rock my Pink Diadoras with my skirt set :nun:

says:

Girbaulds
    **********
    pronounced Ja- Bows

:nun:

chile the good lawd KNOWS u couldn’t tell me JACK about my ja-bows! :nun:

showed off my waist just right! :nun:

Man stop playing :rofl: :rofl:

But, did they chase you around? :popcorn:

says:

DTTS!

:woohoo: :kiss: :love:

hola mami! como estas?

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Carmel Rain OMG I used to love my Sixers jersey dress

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

You know the Mobile/Pensacola niggas stayed in tees, bows, and rees

@CARAMEL
    “@ Man, do you still have you Ja Bows
    And yall (men/boys) usta wear them with Soldier Ree’s.
    this was round the time the jersey dresses were popular. I had a Celtics one ”

YES! I couldn’t bear to throw them away! Plus, I got them so big back then I can still wear them.
    :facepalm:
    I know I know… but I LOVED the color of the those dark navy blue ones! It wasn’t until recently that I found some dark navy blue ones like that.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I was in high school during the Iceberg, Moschino, Coogi, Fetish, JLo, Baby Phat, Sergio jeans & Marithé + François Girbaud era #ShowingMyAge :kona:

Jello Kdub! I only have one pair of light brown leather front jeans
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One Xmas and I want to say Xmas 1992…18yo dad gave me a pair. My mom. My DADDY. Then with my Christmas money I went and got some more. :ghost:

And Yassss to whomever said Reebok classics. $54.11′s. I had them after Etonics phased out…in EVERY COLOR. High top red. Yellow. BLUE. :casket:

@DTS
    “Man stop playing

But, did they chase you around? ”

Naw… they was just clowning and stuff amongst each other. I heard a few “Leprachaun” jokes and glances my way.

Of course when I would look at them they would quickly look away in laughter.

Ol dumb azz kids.

Trendsetter says:

EL CHA CHA says:

I had one or two pieces of Cross Colors but in 6th grade as a birthday/Christmas present I got my first Guess pink acid wash matching jean jacket/skirt set. I was Guessed down for years until High School, then it was Hilfiger, CK and DKNY.

__________________________

My high school years I wore Tommy, Nautica, Girbaud, and Eddie Bauer

((((FACTORY BULL HORN))))

Chan…calling chan to the board! Lol

Shellz says:

i actually just had some fanga waves in my hair in june.. it looked cute tho. i was doin the ratchet look for vacay lol

Caramel Rain says:

Put of course the kids made of fun of me calling me a Leprachuan and the like
    ***********
    @ Man. Oh. :lol: yea kids can be really cruel sometimes. Cute pic tho. Your gf is a lucky woman :wink:

iAmChan says:

You rang @ Razzzzz?

Eye of Heart says:

Loved my ass some Tommy Hilfiga!!! :yahoo: Stole me a couple tank tops out the mall when I was bout 16 :ashamed:

says:

Shellz says:

:cheer: they makin a COMEBYKE! :yes:

Cha
    We was Guess twins yo! :2dance: I used to rock my Pink Diadoras with my skirt set :yes: I was just bout to mention my Adiadoras :hahaha:

DEMBABIE…..I was in that era too, or maybe getting out of it, cus fetish was my shiznyeee :yes: Fcks with E.V.E till this day cus of fetish! Wasnt she like the first female MC to actually have a clothing line :think:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

You know the Mobile/Pensacola niggas stayed in tees, bows, and rees

*************

sure did. that’s all you saw at the battle of the bands, football/basketball games, pep rallies :lol:

Nautica
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And who up here wore stirrup pants?

Ralph Tresvant has on some in the “If It Isnt Love” video.

says:

:pc: <—refreshed for the 977th time lookin fa dat gc :eek:

:ghost: <—gc somewhere floatin in cybaspace eluding meh

says:

And who up here wore stirrup pants?

:ido:

wit a babydoll top? a-shiddd :nun:

Eye of Heart says:

™ says:

And who up here wore stirrup pants?

wit a babydoll top? a-shiddd

+1 :lol: With the shiny MC hammer shoes with the fancy shoe laces. :rofl:

:rofl: that gravie “Everyone!”

EL CHA CHA says:

Ok, so when I was younger my daddy house was the trap spot right :tmi: djm …anyway…crackhead came through with some clothes, My daddy bought my brohter a black cascade and me some jeans that was airbrushed on one leg… “PEACHES” :hahaha: hell yeah I wore the shyt outta those pants and hell yea I told errybody my new name was Peaches :yahoo:

:wail: WHY MY DADDY DO ME

Eye of Heart says:

jeans that was airbrushed on one leg… “PEACHES” hell yeah I wore the shyt outta those pants and hell yea I told errybody my new name was Peaches

:whistle: My name is Peaches and I’m the best
    All the DJ’s want to feel my breast

@EyeHeart…Serrous question..why my daddy do me though :wail: HOLDETH ME