Missing 6-Year-Old Florida Girl Found Safe in Georgia

Onnika Fisher found safe

An Amber Alert has been canceled for a missing 6-year-old Florida girl who was found safe in South Georgia.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, police stopped Charity Chatman, 39, as she drove through Perry, Georgia, just south of Macon. Chatman’s daughter, Onnika Fisher, was returned safely to Florida authorities, Georgia Bureau of Investigation officials said.

An Amber Alert had been issued for Onnika in Florida on Friday night, about 3 hours after the girl was snatched by her mother during a supervised visit at the Jewish Family & Community Services Center in Lakewood, Fla.

Chatman lost custody of Onnika about six weeks ago, around the same time that a Florida woman was granted a TPO restraining order against Chatman citing repeat violence against the woman.

A spokesman for the Department of Children & Families told Jacksonville’s Action News that Chatman said she had gifts in her car for the girl.

As Chatman approached the car with Onnika and a caseworker, Chatman pushed her daughter into the car and drove off.

Chatman has a history of mental illness, according to reports.

Chatman is being held on a charge of interfering with child custody, the AJC and 95.5 FM WSB News/Talk Radio reports.

126 Responses to “Missing 6-Year-Old Florida Girl Found Safe in Georgia”

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m glad the child is safe. So she lost custody of her child for fighting another woman NOT the child? trying to get a lil clarifaction

The Master Beta :D says:

BostonBabe says:

She looks off!!

GAGIRL87 says:

just south of Macon
    ______________________________________________________

lovezoe says:

You rolling out posts like you going on vacation.

That mamma look crazy as hell :nono:

lovezoe says:

You rolling out posts like you going on vacation.
    December 30, 2013 at 11:07 am

I know right Sandra over there like >>> :typing: and :typing: > :peace:
    I’m out this beesh by 3 :steer:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Glad she was found alive. God Bless her.

essenze says:

Im glad the baby is safe. Yeah her mom do look 100 around the eyes :coffee:

Hey Sandra did you hear about the story of the lil girl covered in gasoline and she slid down a slide or something and caught on fire….. :tea: well they have been talking with the mother on the news :rolleyes: who I feel should have been arrested and I think they are giving donations for the childs hospital bills :rolleyes: um …. why wasn’t the parents arrest for neglect :shrugs: or suntin …

Buttercup says:

Thank goodness the little one is okay.

essenze says:

I mean’t dont look 100

History of mental illness… :eek:

Jenie i read another kid poured gas on the slide which ignited when the baby slid down.

The big sister was w her but ran inside for Dad when the flames erupted.

IsThisThingOn... says:

:huh: So did the woman who filed the TPO have temporary custody of the child? Strange story… still, glad the child is unharmed. :shrug:

The big sister was w her but ran inside for Dad when the flames erupted.

Maybe this was the story :thinking: sounds similar let me check :pc:

Caramel Rain says:

You never know what people are going through. I pray that the mother gets herself together mentally and physically. Mental illness is real yall. Look out for your people. You never know what peopl are going through

Caramel Rain says:

I just made the nastiest smoothie BARF.

OTB You are absolutely right :smack: my bad another child poured gasoline on the slide :yes:

awww i hate to see a child have to be separated from their parents/family. where the daddy or the aunties and nem at? you know its bad when they bypass over big mama and go straight to the “professionals” :(

at least leave mine with Ms. Maria is apartment 5 so they can be in familiar territory. dont take em to the “people”. :wail:

Now where the fu.ck the kids get gas from… neglect indeed.

Sometimes they make it hard for fam to get it :no: Really a shame.

lovezoe says:

We watched a couple of those low-budget black movies on Netflix this weekend. :facepalm:

Now where the fu.ck the kids get gas from… neglect indeed.

Heck I remember get ahold of some pledge spraying all over my aunt’s wooden floors :shrugs: its not gasoline but kids can find some stuff to get into … we sent my aunt to hospital using that pledge too :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Caramel Rain says:

I just made the nastiest smoothie BARF.

…………………..

I hate that…and the whole time you’re making it you be like “this is about to be so good” then :(

This is sad I hate to see kids seperated from family, it makes you wonder did nobody in the family want to step up or what? Makes me greatful to have people behind me because if something ever happened I know my kids would be taken care of :yes:

:lol: Happy New Year y’all.

lovezoe says:

We watched a couple of those low-budget black movies on Netflix this weekend.

Was that you that said something about the Encounter (Paradise Lost) :thinking: I thought you was talking about the regular Encounter… either way I checked out the second one and 30 mins in my azz was :zzz: I will try to watch it again tomorrow :coffee:

The baby might be special needs too. Or maybe she all she got.

Nene is def getting back on my nerves. Don’t need no friends like her :no:

Trendsetter says:

lovezoe says:

We watched a couple of those low-budget black movies on Netflix this weekend.
    _____________________________

I watch those movies all the time lol

lovezoe says:

Jenie- we watched both. The first was WAAAAY better.

lovezoe says:

We watched a couple of those low-budget black movies on Netflix this weekend.
    ___________________________

i tried to watch Trois one time. chile :facepalm:

but in related news, black movies supposedly had a stellar year in 2013 :champ: so there’s that.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Just to be closeeee to you girllll :listen: :whistle: <=My playlist is everything today

Trendsetter says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nene is def getting back on my nerves. Don’t need no friends like her

I use to like her but last night I saw a different side of her…and I didn’t like it

This is sad. Glad the girl is safe Lord.

lovezoe says:

Nene message was right but delivered wrong. No 13/14 need a boyfriend/girlfriend. Period.

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Blanche! :yes: It’s digusting. :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

So who woke up flawless this morning?

Some chick on twitter tweeted a pic of herself saying “she woke up like dis” and someone else RT’d and said well it looks like your edges over slept. I hollered!! :ghost:

lovezoe says:

I do think Nene went too far. Say your piece and **** up. Your BFF crying and you still going in. :no;

Trendsetter says:

__________________________

:cosign:

whatchu put in it MelCara?

let me know so that i never try it :no:

———-
    Nothing nice to say about none of em. Nasty attitude

I enjoyed RHOA kept laughing and laughing.. :ashamed: To me, Cynthia broke down cause she feel guilty…i heard her say she just want her to like her and be happy? :no: :popcorn:

Trendsetter says:

I enjoyed RHOA kept laughing and laughing.. To me, Cynthia broke down cause she feel guilty…i heard her say she just want her to like her and be happy?
    _____________________________

That drag queen was too skinny

I didn’t watch RHOA but I will tonight :yes:

And the one chuck wife… busted out fukking laughing at everything about her. Yep. Thas the teevee i like. They can keep the nice wives. :hahaha:

Eye of Heart says:

Say your piece and **** up. Your BFF crying and you still going in.
    ———-
    No new friends :no:

That drag queen was too skinny
    /———–
    And looked not a day younger than 80.

Maybe Iyanla can write about these tricks y’all speaketh of :eek:

KyCakes says:

Not all mental illness is visible on the outside, but I believe this is NOT One of those cases…

Glad the baby is safe….

Now… :rofl: at her pictures….

———–
    Took me back to the days of her being weak and like a puppy dog to Nene. I think she just couldn’t take her criticism.

Caramel Rain says:

No one under 21 needs a bf/gf. Just like Jewel Tankard told Cyrene not to date until she gets older :lol:

KyCakes says:

Bizzle! :yahoo:

Eye of Heart says:

KyCakes says:

You just ain’t Trina close out 2013 being shyt is ya? “rofl: She look dead behind the eyes :no:

lovezoe says:

Cynthia wants to be a cool mom. Fine and dandy till your child telling you bout they sex life.

Blanche Devereaux says:

……

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

———–
    :facepalm: This show tho

Bollllllll don’t pass me them peas…I’m weak off the Iyanla backlash.. :nono: <– refusing the peas.

Lionel Richie :love:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is why they broke’d up! More than Lionel yt woman loving azz on that song! Its other Commodores up there. That is why I am always happy that he got his azz dragged by Brenda :rofl:

Eye of Heart says:

Just like Jewel Tankard told
    _________
    Not a credible source. We all make 100K per year according to her :coffee:

lovezoe says:

So Porsha been saying she think Ms Kordell gay all season, but NOW you thinking bout smashing :vomit:

Trendsetter says:

Caramel Rain says:

That family is a joke to me

Trendsetter says:

______________________________

she just misses his money

Buttercup says:

Dang, so my mom was completely out of order when she allowed me to have a boyfriend at 13? I would even visit his house and he would mine. One Christmas, we exchanged gifts (clearly, our parents paid for it).

I knew a was a lil hot, but I didn’t know I was a speed of light fast ass.

That family is a joke to me
    ———–
    And that weak as$ son with that question mark for a head :no:

lovezoe says:

I hate the way they treat Brooklyn. This bum raising someone else child then got a nerve giving your daughter a hard time for being a teen mom. That Jewel is a mess, but her sister is really nuts. Bringing something up from ’94?!

*pings Peas across the room 1 at a time* :dead:

Kdub tell the beat down story agane :eek:

But she was in confessional saying she pitbull about hers @San..that makes no sense to me..then you cry about what you suppossedly really really believe is..ok just cause someone challenges it.. hmm.

Caramel Rain says:

Orange Blossom, Blueberries, strawberries, almond milk and cream cheese.. :vomit: it’s soooo bitter. Dont try this at home

KyCakes says:

Eye of Heart says:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
    I mean, when I opened the site, I thought “What the hell?”

Just casual observations of a timid observer…

ION see if you answered my earlier query…

Is that Bridget the Midget in your gravi?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I want her to think about reading every black history book she can FIND. So by Feb she can somewhat be caught up with the rest of us.

Okay by NEXT Feb. Not the one coming. Feb 2015.

:no:

lovezoe says:

On Benji or whatever his name is is def a bum. You folks paying for the WHOLE wedding and you tripping off a 600$ cake. Living with your folks and married. How you :hump:

———-
    :yes: Weak…cause I would’ve argued her under the table

KyCakes says:

Trend :yahoo:

Ni ni says:

Nene didnt say anything negative about cynthia unless I missed it. She just gave her point of view and acted a fool like she always does. I dont get why cynthia was so hurt. Sounds like she got something else going on.

Eye of Heart says:

@KyMegaCakes, Ion know :shrugs: Lemme go google her :pc:

Caramel Rain says:

Eye of Heart says:

Just like Jewel Tankard told
    _________
    Not a credible source. We all make 100K per year according to her
    *********
    Yea she was bogus about that statement and she’s out of touch with reality. Guess i’m the only one that likes that show :oops:

I just read downstairs how Evelyn still trying to get her papers :wail:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea she look crazy as fugg in both pics..the pic of them together body language shows she doesnt want her

KyCakes says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay by NEXT Feb. Not the one coming. Feb 2015.

:no:
    ———————————————————————-
    #TeachTheBabies

————
    Allofdis :yes: I actually like Brooklyn. That younger daughter and funny looking daughter in law can get it

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

I knew a was a lil hot, but I didn’t know I was a speed of light fast ass.

____________________________

my nephew has a girlfriend and they exchanged xmas gifts

Trendsetter says:

Ky :hug:

:rofl: that bitch say WHO DROVE THE TRAIN :wail: :wail: :ghost:

Heyyyyyy PhatCakes! Merry xmas love :kiss:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Okay by NEXT Feb. Not the one coming. Feb 2015.

For that stunt last week alone :nono: she should be banned from television :nono: lost all respect for her dumb azz …. and her grandfather is Hosea Williams fugg :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

I wasn’t feeling the Tankards at all, but they have slowly grown on me. That Junice is a piece of work.

nobody have a boy/girlfriend at 13/14 but most teenagers are :hunching: by 15. seems like you would just be teaching em to sneak around. :shrugs:

my son stays with a “girlfriend”. to me it just gives him an opportunity to learn confidence and protocol when interacting with a girl who he likes. then again my morals been questionable per SR standards so…..

Trendsetter says:

__________________________

Brooklyn is the only one I like…

Cyrene can’t stand her
    Benji don’t like him or his wife.
    Jewel is delusional…

And the rest of them can go play in traffic

:rofl: that bitch say WHO DROVE THE TRAIN

Chile I was looking like :blink: bytch :wtf:

Ni ni says:

lovezoe, I know benji says hes a dj but does his wife work?

Buttercup says:

I just read downstairs how Evelyn still trying to get her papers :wail:
    =========
    :dead:

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

Junice is that the one with the forehead??? My only advice to her is…next sew-in get a full/deep bang.

libra80sbaby says:

My boss is out of the office today. :yahoo: Think I’ll continue watching “The Wire” on my cell phone and not be chit for the remainder of the day. #ActLikeYouCare

Eye of Heart says:

Caramel Rain says:

Eye of Heart says:

Just like Jewel Tankard told
    _________
    Not a credible source. We all make 100K per year according to her
    *********
    I tried to like but I just couldn’t. Their sheninagans were just to much for me.

Trendsetter says:

Ni ni says:

lovezoe, I know benji says hes a dj but does his wife work?

________________________

probably not

I couldn’t start dating until I was 16 and I damn sure wasn’t bringing any dudes around my parents before then :nono: oh yeah kids are going to sneak regardless :yes: and till this day I appreciate every single rule my parents laid down :yes:

Kdub tell the beat down story agane :eek:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Picture it (Sophia Patrillo voice). It was a hot summer night in 1988. Beverly Hills California. A southern sista girl started to BAM on this other bish door. Other bish ANSWER her door. And southern sista see that heaux is WHITE. Oh HAIL NAW. :no: She beats the entire hail out of that lady. And out the corner of her EYE she see her HUSBAND…singer Lionel Richie trying to sneak his azz out the byke door. She fuggs him up too. Karate kicked him in the groin. Po po come and she gets arrested. Po Po report said there was broke furniture. Folks who needed medical attention; just chaos. From ONE WOMAN. She will FOREVER be my she-ro for that ish though. :yes:

*disclaimer I don’t condone domestic violence :coffee:

My peeps were not on me about boys like that, no they couldn’t call or be all over, but who cared :shrugs: Hell I saw em all day in school. Mind was not on flcking. Plus my mom talked to me about how my daddy got the panties so I didn’t trust dudes no way.

:newpost:

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: :rofl:

essenze says:

After seeing Porsha in dem shorts and she stated before that he was acting stank with the sex, Cordell is most def gay as hell :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

My boss is out too and I’m out this piece at 3:00 :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont watch the tankards the wife thru me the first episode

lovezoe says:

Junice like to be difficult to be difficult. I don’t think no one in the family work except for Brooklyn and Britney.

———-

Buttercup says:

@Trend, yes! That middle part does her no justice either. Her and Towanda Braxton just need to leave it alone :chase:

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I couldn’t start dating until I was 16 and I damn sure wasn’t bringing any dudes around my parents before then oh yeah kids are going to sneak regardless and till this day I appreciate every single rule my parents laid down
    *******

:cosign: I couldnt date til 16 and they meant it. No phone calls or nothing to boys. LOL. I wasnt thinking about them until I got in HS b/c in middle school I had too much stuff going on.

lovezoe says:

DJing is not a steady gig. Nope. He hating on Brooklyn cuz she was a madam. Not the best profession, but at least she provided for her child, what’s this foo doing?

that bitch say WHO DROVE THE TRAIN :wail: :wail:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The answer shoulda been…hell your granddaddy practically DROVE it. All he did and you don’t eem know about the Underground Railroad. I hate her. With all that I am for that.

Buttercup says:

Orange Blossom says:
    then again my morals been questionable per SR standards so…..
    =============
    My puppy love was a family friend. Our grandmas were bffs, so I guess my mom trusted that what she instilled in me would prevail. His parents would even tell us to close the door in his room because we would be so loud playing video games. There was no funny business going on. Both of us made sure to steer clear of the bed and give each other 3 feet of personal space.

Oh and that bish needs to be put on a real fuggin train and just go! The hail outta USA! Stupid simple bish :rollseyes:

Crickett says:

Many women can’t deal with the cards life has dealt them, causing anger that turns into mental instability. Some go to church and work it out with Jesus others have children and more children to love them unconditionally through the storm. I hope she gets help and her little girl gets to keep her mother.