Morning Wood: Tahy-Reyl **NSFW**

38 copy

Loyal reader Tamara T. writes:

Hi Ms. Sandra Rose,
I am writing to submit Tahy-Reyl for a Morning Wood Post. Tahy-Reyl is a 25
year old aspiring fitness and underwear model in Chicago.

Tahy-Reyl is extremely dedicated to his craft. He spends countless hours in the gym and experiments with different types of food to live an overall healthier lifestyle. He does this in addition to his full time job as a Behavioral Specialist at an alternative high school in the heart of the Englewood neighborhood…one of the worst in the city. Not only is he a counselor and confidant for these young men with troubled pasts, but he’s a role model as well. As a product of Englewood, Tahy-Reyl has accomplished so much beyond the statistics. He earned a B.A. in Criminal Justice, pursuing a Master’s Degree, and has performed countless hours of community service as a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated.
His social media handles are in the signature and he has coined the hashtag #TahyTuesday where he recently started posting a weekly treat for his followers!

Instagram: @tahy_reyl
Twitter: @TahyReyl
“Like”: Facebook.com/TahyReyl
Visit: modelmayhem.com/Tahy-Reyl

*Post edited for length

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length, and to remove promotional spam.

image

photo 3

• Morning Wood: Thai Edwards
  • Morning Wood: Maurice Wolfe
  • Morning Wood: Christopher Polnitz
  • Morning Wood: Ray

233 Responses to “Morning Wood: Tahy-Reyl **NSFW**”

VDot says:

I’d hit :coffee:

:lick: that V Spot. :ashamed:

LSLH says:

Loves it!

Good job Sandra!

Hey Jenie

Everyone, hello!!!!

But damn that ninja skin looks lickable :phew: :lick: gotttaaaa mighty !!!

Eye of Heart says:

My Lawd :shocked:

whatdoesitmatter says:

Alright, ok. :yes:

Chile that chest ….. that skin :tea: whew my my my chile lawdy mercy !!

rwilliams4782 says:

Where the ladies at..all this peen talk. Guess I will go bother the dead..be bk lata lol

MsB2u says:

THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THIS ONE
      :thinking:

He fine

Is it nsfw cause he oily? :huh:

:hahaha: its a man’s world..

rwilliams4782 says:

I find some men attractive. .this one isnt my cup of tea

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got the heebie jeebie from that stuff on his face. Reminds me of disease and dots. I couldn’t get passed that. It ruinT it for me.
      I told ya’ll I had a problem :kona:

I like to see hair on my men down there :tea: I am not a fan of that bald stuff …. keep it masculine …. :tea:

Real name: Terrell :huh:
      #ikidikid
      ====
      :kiss: Jenny
      :hug: LSLH, :heart: , V.

MissHarlem says:

I hate his name. Let me look at the pics

Eye of Heart says:

OTB :waves: :hugs:

VDot says:

Let me go follow this nigguh on instagram :yes:

Next follow, that’s me Boo!!

:rofl: :lol: case of giggles

Eye of Heart says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Real name: Terrell
      #ikidikid

:lol: :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I told ya’ll I had a problem
      _____________________________

i thought it was scat :vomit:

if you dont know what scat is, dont google it.

Yeah I am see a lil fruity ness up there……. but that ninja still fine though :yes: that skin chile :phew:

VDot says:

:hug: Stranger Danger

Real name: Terrell

:rofl: I really think it is though.

MissHarlem says:

The pics make me giggle but his body is nice

SON thats his name from now on. His parents need to get the fck on with that name

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just :typing: found the pic of Jazzy Pha laid on that trannie back looking like a beached whale and honey :crying1: Apparently there has been a rumor for years he liked to slob on the knob like corn on the cob. Looking back on his outfits, dances and song :lol: But people don’t look gay right :eek: Anywhoo his LONG TIME boy friend.. I mean male friend is Vawn from The New Atlanta. I barely watched this show cause it was lame BUT on there if I remember correctly he was playing two GIRLS :tea:

December 4, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Mickey D’s workers walking out tomorrow :rofl: They want $15/hour :rofl:

For $15 an hour, I want theeee nicest most appealing looking person respectfully asking me if I’d “like fries with that?” Because if’n they get their way—ain’t gonna be no more $1 menu :no: :lol:

My boss just pist everybody off. Done had everybody round here looking for a file for 20 minutes…. and the dayum volume was is in HIS office on his junky azz credenza. Put ish back when you DONE sir. One dude said after lunch he aint COMING back. Was like :peace: And after acting like a crazed jackazz… aint eem say he was sorry. His bad. Fugg yall…nothing. Went right on to his meeting and you can see his azz in the conf room like :coffee: I mean this cat was yelling and fussin…really carrying the hail on. :no: I apologized on his behalf but folks is like gone KDub cause YOU aint do not ish wrong…

rwilliams4782 says:

Yall will make a joke out of any post I swear.. I bet whoever submitted this pissed lol

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Mickey D’s workers walking out tomorrow :rofl: They want $15/hour :rofl:

Let em walk :tea: and they need to fire every last one of em …

VDot says:

After browsing his IG, he may be a little sweet :shrug: Double tap four times to unlike. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Everyone in atl know Jazzmine Pha is gay. His neck didnt agree with his lifestyle so it ran away

See managers need to quit that shyt :tea: there is no reason for a manager to treat their employees like shyt :no:

Because if’n they get their way—ain’t gonna be no more $1 menu

Your prices would go up like 2 cents. McDonalds can afford to give a raise to ALL of its rest. staff. *blows bangs*

VDot says:

Yeah I see a lil sweetness there :tea: ninja still fine though ….. he look like he waxes his pubic area :gay:

iPad bouncy seat makes me :crying1:

Oh. Wal-Mart too. They can afford it. :yawn:

Not no damn 15 dollars :stop: hell no !!!! Maximum skills….. maximum wages :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Tahy-Reyl says his name all ghetto like :coffee: touche

FOLKS DON’T KNOW HOW TO APOLOGIZE NOWADAYS, :shrug: I BLAME THEIR PARENTS :rollseyes:

The fast food workers. Okay the first time the issue came up my mom long time homie was like come march with us for higher wages of the ones not in mgmt. Mama was like okay. She still has ALOT of friends in the industry. So she went and then found out they was asking for FIFTEEN US AMERICAN DOLLARS and was like she aint going back…dont ASK her NO MORE…newrp. These folks know WHEN THEY TAKE THE JOB it dont pay nothing! Why is you MAD about something you knew from JUMP? Now can these places pay these folks more? Yes. Should they? Yes. Are they? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

:lol: :no:

MissHarlem says:

VDOT you had to go to his page to detect some sweet and low :rofl: chile :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yep :tea:

free says:

he aiight but he looks like a morning pampers. um, how do we pronounce the name?

CHALLENGE TIME :woohoo:

*whispers* Just wink ONCE if’n you ain’t ‘in the mood’ #pls&thx

*gets ready/clears throat*
      McD owes their Shareholders ONLY :eek:

I dont go to Mcdonalds I prefer Mcdowells. Much friendlier

free says:

terrell? lol. he is cut to da bone though.

Well least they give the kids books now. So when they get laid off in the future they will have maximum vocab skills to ask if you want fires. Yep.
      :yes:

Yo Rell,

Go back and take some ‘harder’ looking pics young man :eek:

:hi:

When he get his azz out that meeting at 130 p.m. Imma kindly tell him that his episode has rubbed the entire daggone department the wrong way. Its so quiet in here now you can hear a fuggin heartbeat. And me typing thanks to his bish fit. He has a habit of that now yet stay wondering why folks want to transfer. You becoming a tyrant. Nobody wants to work with you. That could be why.

You got folks out here with Master’s degrees, can’t even find a job making 15 dollars an hour, and they have put in the work (time and money) and you mean to tell me they should pay a person flipping burgers, and dropping fries….. 15.00 dollars …..
      I would say 8.00 not no damn 15.00….

I have to correspond with a *drumroll* Young Ho Cho daily, and my boss is JUST NOW ‘getting why I call her Young Hoe! :hahaha:

um, how do we pronounce the name?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Pterodactyl

You think your employer doesnt owe you anything as their employee if you uphold your end of the contract? Thats a fundamental difference we have there. *curtsies* I will bow out. :lol:

His real name probably James Goodman the third..lol

Just like I tell my teacher friends that teachers weren’t meant to be affluent, should’ve picked another industry :shrug: Now they all hate their positions, but they picked that field :shrug:

McD should be a stepping stone IMB. I worked there in college :tea:

VDot says:

@HarlemShake – I did :ashamed: I just thought he liked the way his pec muscle felt in his hand in the pic up top.

Miany says:

I’m im the minority. ..I believe anyone working McDonald & Walmart should walk out cuz them bastards make a killing & refuse to pay their staff a respectable wage. America got us spooked to demand what we deserve. Got us trained to call each other greedy for expecting normal shii, minimum wage ain’t ****i. McDonald’s employees deserve $10 plus an hour & folks with bachelor degrees deserve at least 40k coming outta school…cost of living yo. Gas $4.00 milk bout $6.00 :tea:
      I also don’t believe food stamp or any other govt funding really needs to be cut cuz guessssss what? No one is returning those taxes to my check.

________________________

Not if the wages have been fully explained in your contract :tea: that you signed ……. hell no :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I worked at mcdonalds for 2 days in HS.. I slipped on some grease and was like bye yall…

ion get it. why dont they apply for the jobs that are already offering 15 an hour from the get go?

There are daycare teachers who take care of our babies while we work who dont make $15 an hour…I feel that min. wage is not fair for those folks. $15 is being a tad bit ridiculous

I would say 8.00 not no damn 15.00….
      _______

Well they pay about 8.25 on average. That is not enough. Especially when they parse the hours like they do to prevent you from getting a 40hr week.

Yall talked about what they do but the responsiblities have increased ten fold but the wages haven’t.

*curtsies* I will bow out. :lol:
      :chase: (chasing in a circle, so you can’t leave, and get away :lol: )
      Owe me? :blink: I perform work, they pay for my performance :shrug: Same thing with McD, no? :thinking: You are offered a job, paying X, you accept, you perform, you get paid for your performance :shrug:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

McD should be a stepping stone IMB. I worked there in college

:thankyou: strive to want more …. I’m sorry

VDot says:

___________________________

:cosign: :applause:

DownBottom says:

1st ..the anglish nerd in me is :wtf: @Tahy-reyl
      2nd…guess w/all those cuts …they cut off the pogo stick 2:shrug:
      3rd…I’se bored :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

:wails: I HATE KDUB!!!!

The Pearl! says:

Alright…I see you Terrell (cuz I refuse with that other shyt…)…nice lookin’ brotha.

VDot says:

$15/hour isn’t really money though :no:

Miany says:

McDonald been cutting that dollar memu down for years now to…shii was 1 dollar now cost $1.50 & they Still Can’t pay folk. …I’m not saying I’m gonna protest but I won’t hate on em for doing so. It’s always the lil folk getting screwed

cteastcoast says:

I think it depends on where you live.. Out here in CT I think 8.25$ a hour is a slap in the face they can at least give these workers 10$

I HATE KDUB!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But I love YOU sugah :love:

You know what if they raise their wages,,,,, they should raise college graduate wages :tea: starting with associate degrees…… if they want to go there….. 15.00 come on yo :shrugs: those positions should be for teens and as DTS stepping stones….. not a career ……

DownBottom says:

************
      :clap: Realest **** ever…but nah they want u 2 keep going back 2 school getting ‘advanced degrees’ racking up debt .. method to their madness :tea:

Just like I tell my teacher friends that teachers weren’t meant to be affluent, should’ve picked another industry Now they all hate their positions, but they picked that field

McD should be a stepping stone IMB. I worked there in college
      ______

Friend I always tell you when its comes to this subject I am nothing short of astounded by your views.

I have always been told to do what I love. If you love teaching, or want to make a difference does that mean you shouldnt expect to earn a decent living wage? Why should a teacher pay for class supplies out of her wage?

We value edu in this country but we dont. If we did we would pay a better wage. We would get better teachers.

I picked another industry and I hate it. Whether it pays the bills or not it is prolly killing me stress wise. Anyway I dont expect you to understand.

They question that should be asked is WHY….

Why are things so low priced there?
      Why do people go to apply to work there?

We got bigger problems, and I do think that the Min Wage should be raised, but even that’s not going to ‘fix this’.

And yall(Americans) love Walmart so :shrug:

cteastcoast says:

But then again most of them can’t speak English and aren’t legal so it kinda messes it up for others

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Lack of training/education/transportation. Lack of actual jobs that pay that much. Reasons vary.

VDot says:

$15/hour isn’t really money though

No its not but you will be surprised how many would kill for 15 dollars right now,…….. I know quite a few ….. :shrugs: and they have degrees

DownBottom says:

@VDOT, I agree 15$/hr isn’t much even in the Souff, COA are so ridic everywhere really so anything really below 25-50/hr is “struggle money” #jmo

gypsyeyes says:

$15 DOLLARS TO PRESS A BUTTON WITH A PICTURE OF A BURGER, FRIES AND DRANK. MAAM NO! YOU OPEN UP A BAG OF FROZEN CUT POTATOES AND INSERT INTO A FRYER WITH A TIMER. MAAM NO. YOU DON’T CALCULATE MONEY THE MACHINE DOES IT FOR YOU. MCDONALDS IS A STEPPING STONE FOR TEENAGE/YOUNG ADULTS. I HAVE BEEN OUTTA WORK FOR A WHILE BUT IF I HAD TO TAKE A JOB AT MICKEY D’S I WOULD NOT EXPECT $15 DOLLARS. DO YOU KNOW THE FOOLERY IF THOSE KIDS MADE $15 AN HOUR. THEY ALREADY GOT ALL THE J’S AND FINEST OF NAIL ART!!!

not a career
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why not? If they offer a degree in it obviously somebody wants to do it for a career.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

They question that should be asked is WHY….
      Why are things so low priced there?
      Why do people go to apply to work there?
      And yall(Americans) love Walmart so
      ________________________

Chile love Walmart :tea: China is making a killing over here……. we will be forever in debt with them……. :tea: but that's another story

not a career
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They offering degrees ? Never heard that…..

VDot says:

Why do people go to apply to work there?

_______________________________________

Because they need a job :shrug:

Good paying jobs are not easy to come by, so people have to make due with what they can. The people who physically work the hardest tend to make the less. I’ve worked retail and in a fast food joint; that chit takes a physical toll on your body. I’d walk out too :coffee:

Fukc you, pay me. Or you corporate white suits can flip these damn burgers yourselves.

________

:shrug: I think ppl tend to judge those in those postitions like ppl set out to work at mcdonalds so they get what they deserve?

The mcds due earned about 15 million last year and walmart dude did like earned 21mill. Thats thousands more than the workers. They could afford to actually raise wages with NO increases in price to end users or themselves.

========
      <—ABSOLUTELY LOVES Teaching! :yes: That's why I do my 'teaching/tutoring thing' on the side.
      They (my friends) earn decent wages IMB(they all went for their masters in order to earn more) BUT THEY HATE it, they hate the kids, everything, so my face is always :blink: when they get to talking about their jobs etc.

They don't have kids, and blow their money, and feel like they should be making major bank… There is a disconnect there IMB :tea: Long story short, they don't love teaching :no: at all!

$15/hour isn’t really money though

We need to get more research and facts into the convo. The minimum living wage for all of us in this day should be at least about 35 dollas an hour.

DownBottom says:

McD should be a stepping stone IMB. I worked there in college
      ______

**********
      @OTBizzle, I was a teacher aide for a sem or so during college, mannnn what those teachers have to do :no: …the lady I worked with would have to feed some of the students, *rolling my eyes at the parents*, sometimes groom them, and most def help “fund” supplies for them as well as class… :smh:

Miany says:

& folks with bachelor degrees deserve at least 40k coming outta school…cost of living yo************ Realest **** ever…but nah they want u 2 keep going back 2 school getting ‘advanced degrees’ racking up debt .. method to their madness
      ^^^^^ :yes: I know I know and that’s kinda my point. They keep us desperate so we accept less than we deserve & have us so accustomed to accepting less that there’s backlash once someone fights against it…sick cycle right?
      I know the prices of shiii so my logic is if I struggle as a college grad the mother supporting her fam with a walmart salary & no insurance gotta be REALLY STRUGGLING…I say we BOTH deserve more. It should match the cost of living…minimum wage should at least provide bare necessities $8.00 can’t do that imo

And Walmart is not paying folks $15 an hour EVER either. Cause your actual compensation package… is not just about your hourly rate. Your overall package also consists of other benefits. Health, vacation, etc. Walmart has always offered employees pretty decent benefits.

I used to work in nonprofits. Yes I made $29k a year but I also had free health benefits for me and my child (had one then), 4 weeks of vacation, and a few other perks.

i guess working at mcdonalds is like a pimp/hoe type thing “i keep up broke. wake up with some money and they subject to go crazy”

so i guess the answer is—dont be a hoe cuz pimps aint about to be noble :shrugs:

leave that job for the kids and the illegals or make it only ONE of your hustles.

Everyone needs a living wage. Whether you clean chit or flip burgers.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well I don’t be in people’s closet :huh: And I haven’t consistently lived in the A in like 6 years. Ignoring the fact that Jazzy ain’t been hot in like 10 years :lol:

method to their madness

:no: Shame on it.

They offering degrees ? Never heard that…..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Almost every comm. college in America offers a degree in Restaurant and Hospitality Management. And not every eatery is sitdown.

Maybe they got more mcds in the big city but most of ours are staffed by middle age folks looking for anything.

MissHarlem says:

VDOT that pic sent me into a giggle fit :lol: was he touched by what he seen idk

MIANY I agree. Now 15 maybe alot but 8 or less is ridiculous. Min wage is a joke

Yes :yes: there is McDonalds University, no joke.

That’s where these folks that want to move up from within, they even pay for it.

My stepmom used to work there, so I know they do move people up.

BUT something tells me (don’t get mad) that Shaquanna ain’t trying to sit in nobody’s classroom, because she is already mad at me even before I place my order :kona:

If they decide to increase the pay, they need to revise their hiring practices :tea:

Owe me? I perform work, they pay for my performance Same thing with McD, no? You are offered a job, paying X, you accept, you perform, you get paid for your performance

Thats how it should go but ppl have been working at mcd’s for years with no raise…would you do that? No because you dont have to. Others have to.

boistop says:

I ain’t been in a while! I see thangs is still the same

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I mean as the daughter of a former fast food worker…yes I see judgement. And people find it hard to believe that there are actually people WHO GO TO SCHOOL to work at fast food places. Well maybe that is not their FIRST goal…but that is where they end up. And personally I dont see anything wrong with it.

Everyone has a choice :tea:

Carrington says:

*side eyeing Sandra Mae’s a$$ again*

Still giving free pub to tricks who don’t even frequent the site, but the regulars get nothin…

We got bigger problems

We are the Untied States of America. We can handle all these things at once.

I cant go home and say wait OTB16 I need to work on OTB10. :no: :shrug: We limit ourselves so much.

VDot says:

_____________________________________

:yes:

It’s a fukcing vicious azz cycle. Most of these jobs requiring/preferring advanced degrees, you don’t really need one. All you do is rack up student loan debt, so you may make more money, but you owe twice as much.

Oh, and I help my miserable friends buy shatt, BUT I get it from the Dollar Store (which I hate too) :mad:

Fated4Greatness says:

Hi Tayh :wave:

<—ABSOLUTELY LOVES Teaching! That's why I do my 'teaching/tutoring thing' on the side.
      They (my friends) earn decent wages IMB(they all went for their masters in order to earn more) BUT THEY HATE it, they hate the kids, everything, so my face is always when they get to talking about their jobs etc.

They don't have kids, and blow their money, and feel like they should be making major bank… There is a disconnect there IMB Long story short, they don't love teaching at all!

I dont believe this subset is the norm. Nothing like what I see from the teachers I'm around so maybe its a location thing.

Miany says:

VDot says:$15/hour isn’t really money though_________________No its not but you will be surprised how many would kill for 15 dollars right now,…….. I know quite a few …..  and they have degrees
      ^^^^ *raises hands*
      My lowest paying job is the one I got AFTER GRADUATING COLLEGE… I was over qualified for the job but still they ask for an associates degree & paid $16.70 an hour :tea: I was earning $23 hour for the phone company in college…yup they undervalue degrees these daus but it’s still wrong all around. ..shii to pricey to have folks living off nothing $16.70 an hour won’t shii either so I kno them mcd folk struggling

most of the Mickey D workers over here are on work release.

they would be high as a kite with 15 an hour. would get ONE fat check and then tell the whole world to kiss they natural black ass. it would be like tax refund time when ppl get hood rich for a week.

My stepmom used to work there, so I know they do move people up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know they do too.

@OTBizzle, I was a teacher aide for a sem or so during college, mannnn what those teachers have to do …the lady I worked with would have to feed some of the students, *rolling my eyes at the parents*, sometimes groom them, and most def help “fund” supplies for them as well as class…

Yeah its a sad state of affairs. I always think I’m poor then the kids bring home baskets for us to fill up for the other kids..requests for soap along with food. :| The supply lists are crazy and it always has that little disclaimer your kid will share their supplies with less fortunates so please dont mark the items with names.

Or Esmerelda or John but whatever. Attitudes regulated to Black women I guess. :huh:

OTB, I have worked for yrs without a raise :yes: I just thought about my industry and how dead it was, but I was blessed to still be working, it wasn’t until late last year that we got anything extra :shrug:

For about 3 yrs, no bonuses, no raises, nothing.

Shaquanna is who works at all my McDonalds, that’s why.

I don’t go into lil MX because they can’t understand.

I’ve never seen a white McD worker, except on the highways…

most of the Mickey D workers over here are on work release.

How they passing drug tests?

If they get paid more the economy benefits actually. Small business benefits cause you can spend there instead of Walmart only.

rwilliams4782 says:

I can’t talk about work either.. I’m enslaved to grandpa..

For about 3 yrs, no bonuses, no raises, nothing.

Same thing with teachers in most of the country but the big difference between the two groups is youre already earning a living wage.

Nobody is asking the tax payers to eliminate the lower socioeconimic classes or spread your wealth. Just asking gigantic corporations to help the rest of the country return to a profiting state.

Shaquanna is who works at all my McDonalds, that’s why.

I don’t go into lil MX because they can’t understand.

I’ve never seen a white McD worker, except on the highways…

:lol: ok.

How they passing drug tests?

stay sober til that check come and then ball out! :buttshake:

I never knew some of yall practically look down your noses at your local fast food workers.

Good to know. Cause knowing is half the battle.

Signed

GI Joe 1988.

rwilliams4782 says:

They pass drug test bc they have someone urine in a pill bottle or condom and they tuck it down there to stay warm… I know too much? oh :tea:

If you would be willing to vote against an increase in wages to the country’s lowest earners, I would beg of you to view the McD’s sample monthly budget that they offered their restuarant workers. Please. :|

OTB, you gotta read up on the board of ed here, it’s nonsense! There is money for the kids, BUT it doesn’t get to them. It’s very political here, just a mess.

I advocate for the charter schools here because they “seem to care” about what the children are learning.

Good to know. Cause knowing is half the battle.

Signed

GI Joe 1988

:lol: Gi Joe :hahaha:

Ion think its meant like its fonted. Were some highly intelligent ppl, I’m pretty sure each of us knows a case where a person does not have a choice, where they cannot spare the precious few hours they get from mcdonalds going back to school… :shrug:

I saw that & it was laughable, talmbout take a vacation to reduce stress :huh:
      :no:

the awkward ass moments when yo BLACK FB friends’ bit strips look decidedly CAUCASIAN?? yeah that! :no:

oh hey RELLL witcho fine compact ass! :hi:

:lol: If only it were that easy.

They dont even let you go into a stall alone to test here. And its mostly hair samples. :lol: And no sinks. Ewww. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Good thing about dead people. Is you don’t have anyone waiting on you to do work.. but let me go.. lol see yall later

MissHarlem says:

I looked at fast food diff when I lived down south and this guy I went to school with was a manager at Mcdonalds. Diff is he was driving a nissan I was driving a dodge and he was pullin up to his driveway (house) and I was pullin up to my apt. Levels to this chit

rwilliams4782 says:

@outside the box. They let you go alone in my state. Only thing you can’t do is flush or wash your hands until you hand the specimen over

gypsyeyes says:

THE WAY THE ECONOMY IS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ANY JOB. I MYSELF HAVE APPLIED TO FAST FOOD OR AS A CASHIER. I HAVE NO COLLEGE EDUCATION BUT MY RESUME IS FILLED WITH OFFICE WORK AND FINANCE. THEY SAY I’M OVER QUALIFIED BECAUSE OF FORMER POSITIONS. I THINK THAT I’M A SMART PERSON UNTIL YOU SIT ME IN A CLASSROOM. I DON’T TEST WELL AND I AM NOT GOOD AT MATH AT ALL. THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT KEEPS ME FROM PERSUING A HIGHER EDUCATION. I JUST FEEL LIKE $15 IS A BIT MUCH FOR FAST FOOD, ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT PPL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES.I OBTAINED KNOWLEDGE TO GET THE JOBS THAT I HAVE GOTTEN HOWEVER I DON’T GET PAID WHAT MY COUNTER PARTS MAKE. I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE MAKING AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

__________________________
      :cosign: This masters ain’t led me up no crystal stair :no:
      but I am about to change that :yes:

I imagine its as terrible as Florida’s! :hide: We pay some of the highest property taxes in the states and therefore our schools should reflect that huh? :thinking: Well, they dont.

Bright spot tho here, the governor set aside about 500 million to pay for a 2500k across the board pay raise. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

i aint read this, but i was just finna type I aint seent INTENSE’S font in a while :lol:

sup guhl?

Hey Fayyyyyyyyy. :hug: QueRstion. :thinking: Is there any reason I wouldnt wanna put that latest goodie on my face? :bite: FYI I already did. :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

My cousin is a Manager at waffle house and he makes like 60k a year.. Hell i’m jealous bc I went to college….only to have sallie mae chase me for about 7 years and he didn’t go at all..

Bad Influence says:

hey ya’ll :hug: s

its just that lil greasy buddy up there does nothing for my knickers…ion like his name either :nono: Tahyble, Tahymar, Tahybelline Tahy-wtfeveryanameis…me no like it. he looks tender :huh:

boistop says:

Anyone ever read Nickel and Dimed??

Lady talks about the need for drug testing on jobs where there’s no harm if you show up to work turnt up a bit!
      In professions where drugs are widely abused no one cares lawyers doctors nurses no such thing as random drug testing! Initially yes but afterwards it’s a free for all!

gypsyeyes says:

SORRY, BUT IT’S EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP IT IN CAPS BECAUSE I’M DOING A CHECK RUN AND IT WONT CUT WITH LOWERCASE…

HEY FAYLA!!!!

sallie mae be like :kneel:

Eye of Heart says:

What’s the current topic? :coffee:

Chile this lady at my works my damn nerves like for real :angry:

If you have an advanced degree here you can be a manager. :yes: You dont even have to have no peepah to manage Jesus. :eek: Gotta be skinfolk too though. Hence no coloured managers. The one we did have, they ran away. :tea:

The white kids smart tho..the ones with regular degrees. They get all this free learning and training and then be like, ” :bye: headed to *insert larger corporation* ”

:blink: <—HR

I be :hahaha: Suckas. :yawn: Cant wait till its my turn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Same way I looked at Walmart. Chick I used to run with in the summer was the Assistant Manager at the ONE local store there (before SuperWally’s became all the rage) and this bish was semi-dewing it. Comes to find out the starting salary for an Asst Mgr was 55k in 1998. No degree needed. She literally started from the bottom and was there. Had been working there since she was 15. STILL WORKS THERE. Has never had another job.

coco creamy says:

:blink: in the last post that picture with the guy laying in the sad, GEEEZus take my Wheel :nun:

OTB

:kiss: oh no baby! it’s AWL to goot :nun:

i love the finish it leaves. really light :yes:

what’s hannin on today?

GYP

chile i aint complainin it just reminded me she aint fonted in a while :lol:

i’m thankin bout cancelling Christmas this year :tea:

coco creamy says:

oops SAND
      I mean :lol:

MissHarlem says:

RW your cousin is winning bc we all are hoes to Sallie maes bitch ass

GYPSY dont sell your self short. You can do it just find a way that works for you with school. I believe in you :hug:

Bad Influence says:

heyyy Jenie bew! :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

When I think of Sallie Mae I wanna :shotsfired: It take me to a dark place ion wanna be *rocking myself back and forth* Somebody pray for me

And then there is that little factie about how Black women in particular dont ask or get what they are worth.

Even if you have no college, your skillset IS worth money. The burden is finding a company who will take you on at a decent living wage…

More companies would be able to take on more ppl if more money was floating around the economy…vicious cycle..as long as we keep believing that just because one does low logic, high physical labor, they arent worth it … well then we will always be right here.

It takes no brain power really to pick cotton. Have you guys ever picked cotton? There is a reason the affluent didn’t do it.

OTB

:smack:

oh u tambout the scrub-a-dud

i was thinkin bout the new butter

but YES absofrigginlutely! the lemon will help fade/lighten/even skin tone :yes:

Look at Barker! :wave: :hug: :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB #winning bc that made me look into owning a franchise when I lived down south. Still want to which is why that move down south is gonna be sweet. Its hard for a pimp up here pimping :lol:

Anyone ever read Nickel and Dimed??

_________

Thats why I dont pile on fast food and ppl who have to get drug tested cause if we did it here :eek:

the oils are EVOO, ECVO, & Avocado so u really good :yes:

BAH-KAH! :waves: sup chica?

Fay, my letter is in thee mail :tea:
      ——
      The most legal highly paid folks I know are car dealer salesmen :lol:
      That’s what I think IS the cool thing about this country, you must not have a degree to make decent money, you just gotta be better than the next man, at whatever it is :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am SEW hungry. But I got to go work out :crying1: I will grab a big salad on the way back. BBL :bye:

Have you guys ever picked cotton?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      As recently as 3 years ago.

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :chase: I been asking bout that damn scrub for weeks. I had to reup just this weekend for my spa scrub at bath and body. Im gonna be over you in a lil :eyeroll: then I go to makin my list of who Im buying whip for and noooo small cookie dough and that is my face situation. Im over you woman just over you :nono: <– talk to the hand

Fayla (or whoever knows) what is cinnamon oil good for? the beauty supply store is going out of business and i bought…lets just say…a lot(!!) of it.

:cosign: I was home with my babies for years then jumped back into the game. Trust me everybody and prolly even my own mama prolly thought I would be a welfare queen. :shrug: Shame.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am SEW hungry.
      ==========
      ^^^^
      You KNOW the drill :huh:

gypsyeyes says:

THANKS @MISSHARLEM.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I dont have not one problem with fast food workers making a decent wage. The issues I have is with all the foolishness, disrespectful attitudes, unnecessary mistakes and overall not caring. If you making 15 hr I exect you to actually preform your job effectively and efficiently otherwise you don’t deserve it. I don’t think 15/hr should be entry level but maybe for top performers only. Wages have been decreasing for sometime now all across the board. Its difficult to find top paying positions. Companies want employees to have all this education, do all this work but accept little pay. I have 2 masters and I’m not using either at this point. Not from lack of trying

oh u tambout the scrub-a-dud

:yes: Thank you. I LOVE IT so far. My makeup is hot today..Hmm. :thankyou:

I had used Nair on my legs tho this morn and :crying1:

Lawd. Youd think I was a newbie. :lol:

free says:

Pretty Brown Eyes says: The issues I have is with all the foolishness, disrespectful attitudes, unnecessary mistakes and overall not caring.

*************************

:cosign:

Its hard for a pimp up here pimping

:lol: I think the cost of living in different places gets overlooked a bit too much when ppl are barking at 15 dollas.

6 hunnid here could get you a moderately decent one bedroom (not a safe area..). What would that get you in NYC? :lol:

sassyshe says:

Ummm, mconalds not paying those folks no more money just like walmart. People need to remember this is an employers market there are too many desperate people looking for jobs that employers can afford to nickle and dime you cause they can cheaply replace you. These mcdonald employees forgot there are tons of high school and on break college kids who will be happy for minimum wage Christmas job

HARLEM :crying: dont do me like dat mami! uono my skruggles! ask OTB how long she waited for dat scrub :chase:

I GOTHU Bewluva! :love:

DTTS :kiss: :yahoo: thank ya my love! u getcho extra then :yes:

OB :waves: i LOVE cinnamon oil. i use it mostly when i do my ayurvedic powders.

u can make a paste with it for growth/scalp stimulation. lemme see if i can find the recipe brb :pc:

MissHarlem says:

Oh and bc the obvious wasnt fonted. Whenever a corporation decided to raise wages there is ALWAYS a change on what is expected from the employees.

gypsyeyes says:

And don’t get me wrong…I know my werffff. I have been contracting here since Sept and have gotten a $2 pay increase cause I’m the shiznit!!!

I tole ‘em I waz!!!

Bad Influence says:

Fay & Jackson :hug: s hi huntys!

Boygahhhhh :2dance:

oh is THAT Harlem?… *sneer*

DownBottom says:

:no: @Dub, Ion look down my nose at no one, cause ALL of us a paycheck away from under the highway #JMO :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :rofl: :lol: :ha: 600 here and no help from a lottery picking to even get in the projects?!! I say it will get you a ROOM and thats it. Cost of living is ridamndiculous. What I make a year here I can be living like a motherfckin QUEEN down south with a house and range rover to boot. Up here chit I be lucky to afford a monthly metrocard

gypsyeyes says:

Oh and they should give them dental cause this one time at Church’s I made the lady at the drive thru laugh and her teef flew outta her mouf and slid cross the counter…

sassyshe says:

by Pretty Brown Eyes
      _____________________________________________________

:cosign: I work 2 jobs to have a comfortable life. Mcdonalds employees are some of the rudest, and most honestly do is press a few buttons on a machine

MissHarlem says:

BAD :hump: you my fiance for life boo. I let you speak to your minions (although you came last and didnt address me first) but you know where its at :kiss:

Bad Influence says:

u made that up as u went along :shank:

gypsyeyes says:

although you came last and didnt address me first

I read this as something TOTALLY different and I aint hawny cause I was just with restless leg syndrome…

Wages have been decreasing but CEO salaries and companies bottom lines have been increasing.

Again the 15 doesn’t come from you or I..

u made that up as u went along

:dead:

HARLEM

be nice, her got the cwamps :twisted: :hug:

*sends HIS a hot wata bolla*

GYPSY :chase: just git :lol:

between horsemeat and pink slime im surprised ppl still eat at mickey d’s. plus they took the only seemingly trustworthy thing off the menu–the chicken selects.

good luck to the protestors, but they seem to be cutting corners like a mug. i would be exploring my options instead of thinking a pimp gonna stop pimping. :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA foh I got cramps a heating pad and no appetite so I should be nice for what now? Dont worry I’ll wait :lol:

@His :crying1: where you bean? I missed you.

:shrug: I have a terrible attitude. I’m mean. And standoffish. If they was paying me 8 dollas they would see that everyday.

Since they not, I’m cool as a polar bears toenails. :grill:

:lol: Am I the only one going to mcD’s not expecting nothing but the 12 dollas worth of cash I spend on bullchit?

:rofl: These two :popcorn:

But you filled out the application and agreed to the salary :shrugs:

Eye of Heart says:

:karate: :shotsfired:

MissHarlem says:

:no: I expect that which I dont get an attitude from them bc I approach them like I want to be approached *message* and to be on the toilet :coffee:

Australia’s Mc’d's and most of the ones in Europe pay a living wage based on age. And they turn higher profits than the US even with increases in the food prices (ten cents?). Food for thought.

Here come this dude down this hall from his meeting. I hear him walking. Ayshole. Soon as he come over here asking where dude is… cause in fact he DID NOT come back after lunch…. Imma let his azz have it.

I might be one of the ones working fast food here in a second. And Imma take whatever it is they paying.

BBL.

Bad Influence says:

@Harlem, i know ur sh!t.. :box:

@Fay, thank u for knowing bout these cramps :hug: i decided the only way i can cope is to :smoke: until they leave me. *long sigh*

@Dubz, there just arent enough hours in the day anymore! hi bew!!! :love:

truth be told, ion even think some of yall bougiee asses even eat at no dam mickey deez. :tea:

not after how yall clowned Man for dating at the ‘bees.

:nono: nerp, sho dont.

MissHarlem says:

Regardless your wage is given to you once you fill out the paper work…. I’m sorry :shrugs: they knew the deal when they was offered the position…… now you want to protest :shrugs: tuh !

Bad Influence says:

i can’t :hahaha:

But you filled out the application and agreed to the salary
      _________

:shrug: Not sure I understand… the worker I’m thinking of is not a worker like myself..see Im not even willing to go to work for mcd’s, hell or high water. I’d go get some of that welfare nobody likes, and become an eternal student. :tea:

Ive never worked fast food so I dont know how that works. Here we send resumes and salaries are negotiated from there. I took my job knowing I was making way less than I should BUT knowing that Ive literally been at home watching WonderPets for three years. The next year I got a 9& increase.

MissHarlem says:

BAD is that how you still gretting me :huh: I tell ya some chicks never learn.

Gotta go and get some pills and ginger ale. I couldnt have no wake and bake today either…mofos lucky I aint blowing chit up in here today :nun: catch yall in a few

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Ceo salaries increasing is one of the many reasons why employees aren’t afforded decent wages anymore. The CEO’s get richer on the backs of the workers who are struggling financially and often overworked. Back in day a person could get a job working with Ford or Chrysler and make a decent wage, raise a family, live in a nice house with a decent car all without an education beyond high school. Nowadays if you even get on at those places the wage wil only be 13-15/hr. Gone are the days of the 50, 60/hr salaries. Meanwhile CEO’s are multi-millionaires.

BBL.

:dead:

not after how yall clowned Man for dating at the ‘bees.

nerp, sho dont.

I drink the frozen drinks..and can stomach their coffee. My younger kids will clean up your whole house for that menu so I still patronize but my palate dont really fukk with the tastes. Fries? When they hot. :lol:

Even if I didnt go, why wouldnt I want the ppl there to make a decent wage? If they get paid more, I eventually get paid more.

BBL.

:bite: Nawl Miss Celie you just took on that new car debt. Dont do it!

I would rock ole boy’s sweater :yes: yep…
      ===================
      Meanwhile CEO’s are multi-millionaires.
      ^^^
      We aren’t powerless though, BUT people talk the talk, but they wouldn’t really boycott something in my opinion…

IF we just stood together Once people would see :shrug: but ehhhh I’m done with this topic. I’m hungry :pizza:

Bad Influence says:

sooooooo i stubled across Erica Mena’s “autobiography” the other day @ my sis-in-laws house…it was like 112 pages long and i have NO idea why i sat there and read it…smh. Has anybody, ANYBODY else made the same mistake?

and i realllllly think she lied about that foster kid :jack: on her face after “petting her vagina” …im just saying :coffee:

#random

now you want to protest

Yeah. Now. Cause nothing is changing. :shrug:

*flips the coin*

BUT All these corporations owe their shareholders ONLY :shrug:

Erica Mena’s
      ^^^
      I can’t stand when I see a group of them, acting just like her :no: smh!

Oh, every other month I eat the hot fries too, and every now and then a McChicken w/Cheese :grill:

IF we just stood together Once people would see but ehhhh I’m done with this topic. I’m hungry
      _________

How can we stand together if half the country dont believe you should earn a living wage just because you have work at mcdonalds? Or were lead/inpired to teach? Enjoy your lunch. No McD’s :lol:

corporations owe their shareholders ONLY
      ______

Come on son. What a Business centri view you have there. :lol: hareholders are not a complanies only stakeholders. :stop:

Growth/profits need to serve the community AND taxpayers that corporations are housed in, as well as help the country’s bottom line and the shareholders. :) Share the wealth. :obama:

I didnt even know that Erica Mena bio thing was real. :lol: :no:

DownBottom says:

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS, YA’LL AINT GOT THE EDUCATION, YA’LL AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!

Really, either you “own” the place you work at or you “work” there :shrug: #havesandhavenot

Diva says:

Y’all where the beef is at?