Murdered Woman Warned Facebook Friends She Might Die

Michelle Rowling and Montrell Cooper

An East St. Louis woman warned her Facebook friends that she might be killed just days before she was found stabbed to death in her apartment on Saturday night.

“If anything happens to me tonight just let my kids know I loved them dearly and tell my momma I love her,” Michelle Rowling posted on her Facebook page on November 25th.

On Saturday night, police were called to investigate a disturbance at Rowling’s apartment complex. Police found the 25-year-old bleeding out on the floor of her apartment.

Police arrested her ex-boyfriend, 25-year-old Montrell Cooper, according to St. Clair County State’s Attorney Brendan Kelly.

Michelle Rowling and Montrell Cooper

Cooper had been jailed since August for assaulting Rowling. But Rowling testified on his behalf which resulted in his sentence being reduced to probation.

Kelly says he wanted to keep Cooper behind bars following the lapse of his most recent jail stint, but Rowling was uncooperative, forcing Cooper’s release on probation.

Rowling’s relatives accused Cooper of murdering the mother of two because she was attempting to leave him behind and move on.

Police are still searching for Cooper, and are asking anyone with information to come forward. Source

Rowling listed her relationship status as “single” on her Facebook page. She was the mother of 2 small children.

Cooper was not the father of Rowling’s children.

259 Responses to “Murdered Woman Warned Facebook Friends She Might Die”

Once again, a mother who put her own selfish sexual needs above her children has died at the hands of a thug. :no:

CALI CHA says:

DONT DO THAT SANDRA….DONT JUDGE, LEST BE JUDGE…THIS IS SAD

3 things:

Je’Tammy :facepalm:

ppl rarely say to tell their daddy they loved them.

dont trust no grown nukka with cornrows in 2013

Caramel Rain says:

SO Kelly, the District Attorney wanted to keep Cooper (alleged murder) behind bars, but she wouldnt cooperate and testified on his behalf? OMG. This is terrible. Just turrible. OMG. If she knew he was violent, why be at the apartment alone? Why not have gun? I feel terrible for her kids. This is just sad.

How tragic and Sad. NO Matter how selfish she is, NOONE deserves to DIE
    lord – how come no one . .
    Just nothing

May her kids and family find peace and May our good lord put his arms around this family – SMH

Fated4Greatness says:

:smh:

CALI CHA says:

DONT DO THAT SANDRA….DONT JUDGE, LEST BE JUDGE…THIS IS SAD

And yet women like my mother who stayed home with her kids and never partied at night managed to raise 3 good, wholesome adults who don’t have criminal records.

Caramel Rain says:

:chase: @ Orange Blossom..

or you could flip it and say that if the kids’ father hadnt left his family behind then none of this wouldve happened. could be anything :shrugs:

its interesting how the Oxygen & the ID channel makes white ppl’s crimes “of passion” seem sexy, cute or comical but black ppl crimes are low down, dirty, and the victim’s fault.

On that note, I’m done posting for today.. :rollseyes:

MrsL says:

This is terrible… :no:

CALI CHA says:

DONT DO THAT SANDRA….DONT JUDGE, LEST BE JUDGE…THIS IS SAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    wholesome :think: NO Criminal record makes One wholesome?
    and people with one are half some??

know what else is interesting? when spree killers and serial killers are caught they usually havent had a criminal record either. some ppl just know how to keep their crazy under the radar and some dont. dont make em no less crazy tho. :tea:

marshefen says:

My mom went out and partied occasionally and still raised two wholesome adults who don’t have criminal records.

SunnyPA says:

He probably told her he would kill her if she tried to leave and she knew there would be trouble. That’s why she posted that.

i wonder if its pronounced Je Tah May

luVn_liFe… says:
    How tragic and Sad. NO Matter how selfish she is, NOONE deserves to DIE
    ^^^ :cosign:
    :( sad…

IsThisThingOn... says:

:kona:

ppl rarely say to tell their daddy they loved them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If I go yall tell BOTH my parents I love them to pieces. Call my daddy first.

My mama gonna be a wreck and is gonna need to be medicated.

Ni ni says:

I dont kniw this ladys story but being a child who witnessed the murder of my mother by my father, I think its sad when a parent chooses their man over their kids. Imo thats what happens when a woman who decides to stay with an abuser kbowing she could ve killed. Kids get separated from each other, mistreated, homeless, all because you couldnt leave. I dont know what went on before that happened, abusewise, in my situation because we dont talk about,it but I assume it was a similar situation.

Orange Blossom says:

i wonder if its pronounced Je Tah May

***************
    Jay Tammy

Caramel Rain says:

ppl rarely say to tell their daddy they loved them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If I go yall tell BOTH my parents I love them to pieces. Call my daddy first.

My mama gonna be a wreck and is gonna need to be medicated.

*************
    we’ll give her a sedative

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me and all my sibs been arrested at least once and my mama gave up her LIFE basically from age 16 to today at almost 64 for us. My mama is at her house RIGHT now babysitting my nephew.

Im sorry for your loss, Ni ni

rwilliams4782 says:

Testified on his behalf? Then I see she did a LOL I will be gone by the time they get here… I wont touch on this. .dont want a hate email written about me tomorrow

MzTisch says:

She put LOL in the comment about being gone before the police get here. :huh:

Afta-noon! :waves:

I Don’t fuggs with dudes that use their hands :nono: I just don’t do it. You can barely raise your voice at me for too long :no:

Orange Blossom says:

Im sorry for your loss, Ni ni

*********
    :cosign:

i guess she thought he was playing but he wasnt. im sure if she thought it was real she would have hauled ass or called someone.

but if i EVER post something like this, please do not take the time replying back to me. get in the first thing smoking :steer: and come see about me. some things aint to be played with.

Caramel Rain says:

Me and all my sibs been arrested at least once
    **************
    Dam you iz gansta huh? Do youthful offenses count?

iAmChan says:

Be careful what you speak or “post” into existence.

Wow…this is horrible…

SO much Mayhem closing out the year….

Folks gotta stop claiming death and destruction over their lives. Rebuke Satan.

:happy: <<<<<—– Shouting and Spritzing Prayed over oil over me and EVERYBODY.

#NO JOKE #SPEAKLIFE

San ah make ya dance says:I Don’t fuggs with dudes that use their hands :nono: I just don’t do it. You can barely raise your voice at me for too long
    ~~~~~~~
    :clap:
    GOOD for you San, I don’t either. trust I don’t stopped fooling with dudes for LESS :nono:
    Me and a dude I Was into wer horsing around once, he grabbed me by my throat and it was over.

iAmChan says:

Be careful what you speak or “post” into existence
    *****************
    :cosign: there is power in the tounge. many times, we speak things into existence.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Chan – What up man…Did you come to DC and make all dem babies…. You is fast :hug:

Dam you iz gansta huh? Do youthful offenses count?
    -0————–
    You aint even gots to be to get put in there. Can happen to the best, they put anybody in these days

IsThisThingOn... says:

@Ni ni says:

Sad for the loss of your mother and the circumstances of that loss. I hope your life has only gotten better and that you live in peace. :hug:

sidenote: I just saw an episode of Iyanla FML last night where Iyanla counseled a couple and asked the husband how would he feel if he had to explain to his little children that he had taken their mommy away from them. :no:

————
    And right back at you Luvie :yes: You just never know

rwilliams4782 says:

Damn where is UPS with my pkg..tryin to sneak and get it delivered

SOrry for your loss Nini

San ah make ya dance says:

Dam you iz gansta huh? Do youthful offenses count?
    -0————–

**************
    wow.

Miany says:

^^ Can’t win the lotto in FLorida without cashin Miany out (it’s in the fine print :biggrin: )

Chan is that a new addition to the ChanClan i see in the gravi??

Caramel, you can be saying self defense, but if that means your hands included, its :bye: Tell the judge about it.

**********
    :no:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Ni ni – Very sorry for that tragedy and loss. :hug: May God continue to keep you.

Dam you iz gansta huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am. Only one with a violent offense. My sisters are not. I am a domestic offender and if I had to, I would do it again tomorrow. I am not remorseful and I paid ALOT of money b/c I refused to apologize. A dude hit me and I wore him OUT with a lamp. I refused to go to anger management. I am not standing up saying “I’m sorry” or admitting I got a problem when I dont. Fugg yall and yall court. Judge hit me with additional fines. My mama was like just say you sorry :wail: NOPE. Sure not.

MzTisch says:

I’m not judging the victim…

Butterum…did he force his way in? Was there signs of forcible entry?

:thinking:

I think she let him cover over for a little something something and things went left………

A.J. says:

there is power in the tounge. many times, we speak things into existence.

Aint nothing wrong with being specific either. Speak it into existence. Chit you may only win 30.00! Ask for what you want! 30 million, Haan!! (Ying Yang voice)

rwilliams4782 says:

Caramel I saw that episode. . I could never let someone beat me. I never got spankings so if the woman that birthed me has not hit me I be damned if I let someone even act like they wanna jump stupid

Caramel Rain says:

Saw that one…He was a BIG DUDE! She was so use to taking his abuse, I never finished watching it…The crazy thing is that he witnessed his mama being abused. Sad

MzTisch says:

Dam you iz gansta huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^

ALLOFDIS :love:

———-
    :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

Caramel, you can be saying self defense, but if that means your hands included, its Tell the judge about it.

***********
    That is soooo crazy :no:

Although I know some bulldaggers that will act a fool..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I love that word. :love:

Ni ni says:

Thanks guys. These posts take me back but im good ;-)

Just Looking says:

Chit you may only win 30.00! Ask for what you want! 30 million, Haan!! (Ying Yang voice) :dead:

am. Only one with a violent offense. My sisters are not. I am a domestic offender and if I had to, I would do it again tomorrow. I am not remorseful and I paid ALOT of money b/c I refused to apologize. A dude hit me and I wore him OUT with a lamp. :dead: :ghost: What you meant to say…I would do it again today. :yes:

:hug:

________
    I saw that episode and it was very sad to see.

rwilliams4782 says:

If she didnt testify she would be alive

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SO many women get arrested for hitting back. SO MANY. Or hail hitting PERIOD. If you go upside your man head cause he aint come home last night…and cops are called…guess where you going? And here…you is going for 48 hours.

rwilliams4782 says:I don’t date men period..Although I know some bulldaggers that will act a fool..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :huh:

IsThisThingOn... says:

<<<<<—– Shouting and Spritzing Prayed over oil over me and EVERYBODY.

#NO JOKE #SPEAKLIFE

_________________________

Hallieluyer :waves:

:whistle:
    Let some drops
    Now fall
    On me

Praise break: :danban:

rwilliams4782 says:

The irony in this whole thing is that..they wanted to give him a longer sentence. .She didnt cooperate but hes going to jail regardless for the rest of his life…and its nothing u can do about it.
    See this is what I don’t understand. Black people aren’t supposed to SNITCH but I guess it’s okay go die… WHACK :wtf:

——————-
    :cosign: You be thinking you pleading your case, and they be using that against yo as# :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

My brother gets beat by his gf… and he is afraid of her.. honey she dont fugg with me..She knows I will molly wop her azz all up and thru atl

A.J. says:

Although I know some bulldaggers that will act a fool..
    Will turn up in a matter of seconds :box:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“I will win the lotto” I AM a lotto winner. I hold the winner ticket to the Florida lotto. AMEN”

@luvnlife what I do?

A.J. says:

She knows I will molly wop her azz all up and thru atl
    _________
    :dead: Now I don’t condone violence unless it involves family and those who cannot defend themselves but more so family and stuff.

rwilliams4782 says:

@AJ im not one of those kind.. Im the one that is running and holding my drank at the same time hoping not to spill it lol

A.J. says:

My brother gets beat by his gf… and he is afraid of her..
    _________
    Now I’m not judging but how does this work?

rwilliams4782 says:@luvnlife what I do?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NUFFiN . . . Your a FEMalE?

*********
    :applause: I am so happy you stood on your principles and didnt give in. The courts are usually more lienent when you’re remorseful. I wish more women were strong enough to nip that in the bud when it FIRST happens

You be thinking you pleading your case, and they be using that against yo as#
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    RIGHT. they sep. chall. They get his side…they get your side…and most times both yall going down. BUT I do know of situations where the FEMALE the only one get carted off.

A.J. says:

My brother gets beat by his gf… and he is afraid of her..
    _________
    Now I’m not judging but how does this work?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: ur an A.S.S. U made me spit almond pieces on my desk :chase:

@luvnlife yes I am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That was the first, my last, my everything.

Barry White

rwilliams4782 says: yes I am
    ~~~~~~~~
    MkaY :cheers:

A.J. says:

there is power in the tounge. many times, we speak things into existence.

*************
    :cheers: You are sooo right. I claim 30 million to split with AJ :wink:
    and be specific when you pray for a mate. Ask the Lord for a husband that’s tall dark and handsome and he send you Peter from RHOA… Gots to be specific

————
    :yes: Fugg GA

and Miany :wink:

rwilliams4782 says:

@luvnlife nah his gf from NY and idk why she thinks bc she from NY that doesnt entitle her to an azz whoopin.. my bro and his gf act like norbit and rasputia

A.J. says:

My brother gets beat by his gf… and he is afraid of her..
    _________
    Now I’m not judging but how does this work?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: ur an A.S.S. U made me spit almond pieces on my desk
    _________
    I’m is not (i’ll send you some more almond pieces) I just wanna know. Curious and stuff.

Miany says:

:lol: Whodat so stubborn… lol.. ion blame you though. Why i gotta apologize when HE WAS WRONG? :rolleyes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Damn UPS will have u acting like a crackhead.. if the driver wasnt so shady I could leave the house.. I keep peepin out the blinds every 5 mins

he send you Peter from RHOA… Gots to be specific
    Cuse me :ghost:

How bout when Peter, schooled Appolo Light Yr arse…Your probably is you to concernced about looking pretty with yo Yella arse..spend some money on your wife. Clown….

:popcorn: RIP to this woman. I’m sure someone has already stated its her fault.. :facepalm:

my bro and his gf act like norbit and rasputia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My lil bro and his wife LOOK like Norbit and Rasputia.

Word fuggin LIFE. :ghost: he LOVE that big ghul… YES HE DO.

I’m sure someone has already stated its her fault..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Owner of this blog basically said it

:facepalm:

Sign up for UPS Choice.. it’s free you will get a window of delivery. :yes:

It’s Holiday day time you might get your package around 63O or 730 at night…

_________________________

you gotta get to know em. what kinda lesbian are you? like marsha warfield or like raven symone :shrugs:

OutsidetheBox says::popcorn: RIP to this woman. I’m sure someone has already stated its her fault..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WEll U Know . . . Sandrita is on one tuhDAY, More than EVA :shrug:

You are sooo right. I claim 30 million to split with AJ
    :woohoo: takes off in a full Gail Devers wit long ghetto fanganails sprint round this workplace cuz you didn’t have to do it BUT YOU DID and I thank ya!! :nun:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lmaooooo marsha wakefield.. is that the chick from Night court???

_________________________
    CODE BLUE :dead: :ghost:

:hahaha: you right, Cara. Gotta be pacific. :pray: for mega millions and powerball.

Oh :eek: and a hubby so i can stop going out..? Noooo so he can babysit. :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FLATFUGGIN LINE at the visual ____________________________

:casket: tell @RWilliams embalm me goodt.

rwilliams4782 says:If my life is in danger facebook is the last place I would be looking.. all the time u had to type that message u could have been gone
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I so agree with you on that, That’s the one thing that has me baffled
    Just a shame NONE the Less.

aigght goTTa get my sexy right :nino: later GOOd FolKs

IsThisThingOn... says:

I am. Only one with a violent offense. My sisters are not. I am a domestic offender and if I had to, I would do it again tomorrow. I am not remorseful and I paid ALOT of money b/c I refused to apologize. A dude hit me and I wore him OUT with a lamp. I refused to go to anger management. I am not standing up saying “I’m sorry” or admitting I got a problem when I dont. Fugg yall and yall court. Judge hit me with additional fines. My mama was like just say you sorry NOPE. Sure not.

___________________________

:yes:
    You’s a SHero in my book :hug:

LAWD I WASNT READY. :shank: 1st comment folk? :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

I take it that she didnt have a car to leave huh?

_________
    I’d be picking up all kind of chit hiding in unlikely place. It would be a knife in err’y part of the apartment!! No stone left unturned. :tea:

YALL SO RUDE :wail:

Oh :eek: and a hubby so i can stop going out..? Noooo so he can babysit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    U.
    SELFISH.
    Hussy.

A.J. says:

My brother gets beat by his gf… and he is afraid of her..
    _________
    Now I’m not judging but how does this work?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ur an A.S.S. U made me spit almond pieces on my desk

**********************

:rules: Send us Blue Diamond Smokehouse flavor

A.J. says:

:dead: @ Marsha Warfield i cant breavf!!!

rwilliams4782 says:

My bro love big women too @whodat.. if he likes those roast beef inner thighs who am I to judge

She posted that the 25th. Saturday was not the 25th.

:rules: Send us Blue Diamond Smokehouse flavor
    Yes ma’am.

You’s a SHero in my book
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m really not. :no: Just bullheaded as my Taurus sign indicates. It has held me back from ALOT. And it happened YEARS ago and still on my record. Its never going away. I have to pay every few years for an employment bond. It is what it is though. :shrug:

What up MAC – :happy:

OutsidetheBox says:She posted that the 25th. Saturday was not the 25th.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Go Gadget!

Luvie git :bye: Sandra stunting. I wonder if San mama read the blog? I think not w the way she carry on. :lol:

A.J. says:

I take it that she didnt have a car to leave huh?
    _________
    She had legs tho!! You gotta buss a move sometime and leave it all behind. Get them kids; god will find a way.

You are sooo right. I claim 30 million to split with AJ
    *************
    :ghost:

I like honey roasted almonds… they just high as hell

A.J. says:

LAWD I WASNT READY. :shank: 1st comment folk?
    I wasn’t either.

Caramel Rain says:

you right, Cara. Gotta be pacific. for mega millions and powerball.

Oh and a hubby so i can stop going out..? Noooo so he can babysit.
    *************
    :stop: U CAN NEVA go out, after you give birth. It’s in the rulebook :rules: see, right there. Next to allow your man to cheat on you b/c that’s what they do :eek:

I like honey roasted almonds… they just high as hell
    ^^ I :love: cashews but the way my bank account set up…. I just close my eyes, eat the peanuts and pretend :oops:
    lol

Lmaooo just thought about that innocent girl that got banned today ..lol

rwilliams4782 says:

I love cashews too.. not pistachios tho..

Miany says:

She posted that the 25th. Saturday was not the 25th.
    ^^^ :karate: you know ur azz aint posed to apply logic to this shii

OutsidetheBox says:Luvie git :bye: Sandra stunting. I wonder if San mama read the blog? I think not w the way she carry on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: Mmkay, Im OUT.

:huh: I almost went there with-> I wonder if San mama read the blog? I think not w the way she carry on

ButUMH I just sold that blkmrkt :eek: for real BYE!
    go go GADGET

U CAN NEVA go out, after you give birth. It’s in the rulebook see, right there. Next to allow your man to cheat on you b/c that’s what they do

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And underneath you gotta use your uterus to its FULL potential like that creepy ays Duggar woman or you not ABOUT SHYT.

Unless you got freeze curls… cause that somehow gets you a pass.

Miany says:

:thinking: someone got banned today??
    no pistachios here either… Ion see the hype bout those

Lmaooo just thought about that innocent girl that got banned today ..lol
    Who got banned today? :popcorn:

**********
    Just looking, I did NOT uderstand that! I’m like what? Girl Apollo aint got no money to buy Fakedra nathan.

What’s that Destiny Childs song about buying somebody something with their own credit card? :rofl:

Did i put on the record how much of a piece of chit this dude is? Well he is. Chit thats not even good for fertilizer. Chit a fly wont even buzz around. Coward ass sucka.. stealing them chirren mama. Im hot.

This just happd round my way AND SHE DID LEAVE. He knocked on her door after she moved to a new neighborhood and shot her right in the face. Fukk that chit she aint responsible he is.

If a girl in a short skirt gets raped she earned that too huh fukk outta life with that..until its you and yourn. :tea:

MSVALLDAY says:

A.J. says:

LAWD I WASNT READY. :shank: 1st comment folk?
    I wasn’t either.

_____________________________________________

Me either damn!

rwilliams4782 says:

I am fem whoevee that was that asked… sooo I guess the raven symone one lol

All this talking about nuts etc…yall done made me go get my epi pen. My throat itchin…

*sticks self in the thigh*

:shank:

TY IS NO LONGER WITH US HERE ON THIS BLOG. And nobody knows why.

OLIVE JUICE @Ty if you reading

:crying1:

So much happd today Looking and MIA :crying1: :hug:

I’m too emotional *waves kercheif @Dubb* Fill them in please..ty.

Orange Blossom says:

its interesting how the Oxygen & the ID channel and Sandra Rose makes white ppl’s crimes “of passion” seem sexy, cute or comical but black ppl crimes are low down, dirty, and the victim’s fault.
    ——————————————————————-
    Fixed that for ya, muffin cake :tea:

I thought I saw Ty earlier

San :hug: my love.

Love all nutz..

Walnuts
    Brazilian
    Pistachios
    My Mans
    Almonds
    Spicy Pecans
    Honey Roasted anything
    Cashews
    :tea:

Miany says:

She posted that the 25th. Saturday was not the 25th.
    ^^^ you know ur azz aint posed to apply logic to this shii

*************

Ty aka Not the Real Denise. :wtf:

What had happened

Love all nutz..

Walnuts
    Brazilian
    Pistachios
    My Mans
    Almonds
    Spicy Pecans
    Honey Roasted anything
    Cashews

*******
    Same here.. and macadamia but them shyt’s too high..

—————————————————————–
    :whistle:
    I know…you’re tired of loving, of loving with nobody to love… :sad:

:crying1: Sandra wanna see me dead. That comment was PLANTED. I wanna root in here like Farmer John then…only thang is..im on mobile fukk i hate mobile..cramping my style. :wail:

MzTisch says:

^^^^^^^

I am confuzzled. I read she was stabbed. I guess they were wrong.

:hide: OTB

And lawd pray tell what going out got to do with it lawd. Where yall aunt tea even got that from?????? Just :facepalm: lawdddd.

rwilliams4782 says:

Body central sending out holiday coupone..for what? *trash* everything in there 5 bucks lol

A.J. says:

I gotta come on the afternoon shift more often!! I am thoroughly entertained!!

Man it was TOO much for a full recap
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Some heaux wrote Sandy a long azz email. I mean the longest one EVER. About Paul Walker and the post Sandy did on his death yesterday…

Email was like fugg you Sandy.

You not ish.
    You aint never been.
    You aint never GONE BE.
    You didnt do the education.
    You didnt give back.
    You dont have the answers.

So then somebody named @AlaPeanutButterSammiches came in an was like…you gatdayum RIGHT. I agree with the heaux in this letter. Fugg you and your whole generation. Called US a bunch of dack riders and suckers.

So Sandy updated the post. You know how she get. Be tryna change the subject etc.

But in NEW post we was commenting on what AlaPeanutButterSammiches SAID and WE ALL WAS…and for SOME REASON Sandy banned @MissHospitality and @Ty. I guess she couldnt get us ALL so she picked those two at random. And made an example of them. And turned their gravi to the dayum default.

The end.

Me too AJ ..*looks out blinds for ups*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unless you got freeze curls… cause that somehow gets you a pass.

******************

:rofl: I :love: Dub
    You are my baby’s father in my head… *deep contented sigh*

MSVALLDAY says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

<<<<<—– Shouting and Spritzing Prayed over oil over me and EVERYBODY.
    #NO JOKE #SPEAKLIFE
    _________________________
    Hallieluyer
    Let some drops
    Now fall
    On me
    Praise break

____________________________________________

I'm so mad at yo prase break though. :hahaha:

Lol @who dat

Hey MzTisch :hi: no no you read right. I meant this same type of crime just happd to a young lady here.

Bout 22..a baby and preggo. RIP to her and her unborn. Senseless. These kids so entitled to own everything on their minds. Even anotha human. Sad days ahead. :no:

Just Looking says:

called US a bunch of dack riders and suckers. <<<<—–this is true unless you iz a bulldager or wear a strap on.

:love: SANDRA ROSE <<<<<— Azz Kisser

:scared: :kona:

A.J. says:

RWilliams4782 when you uploading a picture?

_____

IsThisThingOn... says:

You’s a SHero in my book
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m really not. Just bullheaded as my Taurus sign indicates. It has held me back from ALOT. And it happened YEARS ago and still on my record. Its never going away. I have to pay every few years for an employment bond. It is what it is though.

I said in MY book, and I ain’t editing or erasing the entry! :hugs your neck real tight so you can’t get to the lamps: :hug:

AlaPeanutButterSammiches <<<—- This made me hungry

Do ya'll buy those peanut sammiches out the frozen session? Dem thangs is the shish. :yes:

:rofl: yeah! Alla dat omgawdddd crying laughing

You are my baby’s father in my head… *deep contented sigh*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why Jonah Hill and 21 Jumpstreet popped in my head

JH: Lets make a baby
    Channing: WHET :wtf:
    JH: IDK it just sounded cool

:ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

I asked someone earlier how to do it and nobody showed me … do I go to edit profile? It doesnt give me the option to upload.. what do I do

MzTisch says:

OTB!!! :waves:

Okay….yeah,I saw that on fb.

:rofl: i hate yall im tryna be mad :rofl:

A.J. says:

go to: http://gravatar.com/ and setup an account, login, upload pics they will automatically appear sometime later.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Just Looking says

“my mans”

:hahaha: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is where it is. The link in the word Gravatar. gotta use the email you used to register.

If this is your first time posting, your first comment must be approved. This blog is Gravatar enabled; if you do not have one, a default image will be used instead.

Just Looking says:

@Mac – I fugged up entire box in two days, they ain’t but 4 but it was suppose to last the 4 days.

Smucker’s Uncrustables :wooohooo: :woot:

:danban1: :danban:

_________
    Do you see where Leave A Comment is in bold above the comment box? The word Gravatar is a link. Click it, sign up if you’re not a member, login, upload pics (they will show sometime later).

I hope that helps, I’m not technical and stuff.

rwilliams4782 says:

While im waiting for my pkg I wanna tell u all to please get life insurance. .even if its just enough to cover your burial…

@Just Looking is YOU supposed to be eating them? You BETTER SAY YES MA’AM

:chase:

Caramel Rain says:

You didnt do the education.
    You didnt give back.
    You dont have the answers
    ******************
    :wail: :wail:

Ok thank u Aj i will when I get home. Im on mobile right now

rwilliams4782 says:

Thanks Debbie Downer. Should we pay for the Sprays to? You crossed the line too soon.

*giggles

I agree

Caramel Rain says:

rwilliams4782, wanna tell you to change your gravie. get to a pc and clic the gravatar link. use your email and sign up.

Say that again!!

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Nutz or the Crustables – Sometimes you gotta nibble on the nutz….

but yes ma’m

Cause I :love: all my lamps

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*****************8
    This bish just copied and pasted that bottom paragraph :rofl: I gotta go. You making my side hurt

rwilliams4782 says:

@just looking lol sorry I just thought about this guy we have been holding for 3 weeks now..I guess they havent sold enough fish plates

Today’s events happened IN THAT ORDER. Why the hail yall laughing at me? IT DID.

December 3, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Tears streaming down my face….Just tears… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

—————————————————————-
    I told Ma Dukes to just stick me in her furnace for about 30-45 minutes and scatter my ashes in a lake somewheres….

is this you Phadrea?

rwilliams4782 says:

Lmao ky cakes I feel u..lol..

A.J. says:

Now we not finna do this..talking bout some fish dinner and things for burial. Yall can’t just cremate him?

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Nutz or the Crustables – Sometimes you gotta nibble on the nutz….

but yes ma’m

Cause I all my lamps

**************
    they be sweaty dont it

December 3, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Tears streaming down my face….Just tears… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :ghost:

——————————————————————-
    :ghost:

they be sweaty dont it
    _________
    See afternoon shift is turning into night shift!!

Tears streaming down my face….Just tears…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHAT I DO. I am going too. Its almost 6 p.m. Quittin time.

BYE. Yall be making it like I dont behave. :wail:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea we could but you have to pay us for holding the body as well.Idk what they gonna do.. told my grandpa he needs to open a finance your funeral business

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**********

Re: #186 :wail: ^^^^^^^^^^^This

_________
    What yall gon do tho? It’s looking like yall not gonna get paid plus yall gotta a body. Family aint gave it another thought!!

rwilliams4782 says:

he had diabetes so his legs were gone and his wife told my grandpa that she doesn’t feel she should pay full cost..

Before I go I TOLD yall folks be frying chicken and fish etc to bury folks. I got me some insurance. I dont want my mama to have to fry fish in her good Sunday hair Lord. Cause I know she will. And I am getting that Lady de Guadalupe casket from Walmart.

:nun:

Caramel Rain says:

I swear I cannot get outta here from laughing.
    :wail: Im still not over “Madea goes to Heaven” :rofl:

A.J. says:

:peace: I know I’m out dis hoe now!! Real entertaining!! I gotta log off by 5:10 to not catch the evening crew (memo recorded).

Save me a post :dead:

My head just exploded. CODE BLUE…. Stand BACK…. No Pulse

rwilliams4782 says:

Yall crazy.. what comes on tonight??? I gotta watch the voice to make sure Tessanne chin stays

———————————————————————
    Shut it down, close up shop and log THEE fawk off…..

:rofl: :rofl:

#GoingToHell

*************
    :ghost: Or selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts on MLK Ave on Saturday mornings.. I gotta go. :wail:

Lol @caramel rain..yall wild today

Save me a post

My head just exploded. CODE BLUE…. Stand BACK…. No Pulse

*****************
    :wail: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

MSVALLDAY says:

I’m so mad at yo prase break though.

________________________

HE so good to me though… you know how it is:

You :pray:

You :wail:

You get an answer :yes:

Then you get it IN: :danban: :thankyou:

(Sorry, Sandra… I got filled up)

December 3, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    DOA 5:45

:dead:

:champ:

That **** is CLASSIC! Welcome HOME :Hug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I hate my coworker for being so slow. I am still waiting on her to get over here and meanwhile I am logged in reading this
    fdliningikdgkdkdkdk

It is only a torso.

I am going to hail for laughing and gonna burn for laughing so HARD over it. FORGIVE ME GOD.

rwilliams4782 says:

Its like from the knees up.. hell thats still a body lol.. he takin up space

A.J. says:

Rwilliams4782 I’ll be looking for you on tomorrow!!

Good Night Find Folks!! I’m out!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    fdliningikdgkdkdkdk

It is only a torso.
    ——————————————————————-
    Is his name, by any chance, Matt? :think:

Just Looking says:

I’m taking this line home with me TUDAY!!!!! You gotta be selective with you audience. Most folks in here ain’t about SHIAT, Just like the SAID OWNER.

You didnt do the education.
    You didnt give back.
    You dont have the answers

So shiat is Hilarious

Byee Aj

Byee Aj

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol @kycakes nah thats not his name

Orange Blossom says:

3 things:
    Je’Tammy :facepalm:
    ppl rarely say to tell their daddy they loved them.
    dont trust no grown nukka with cornrows in 2013
    _________________________
    :cosign:

KyCakes says:

“Girl, I promise this will be painless, painless/ We’ll take a trip to planet Uranus”

^^^^ R. Kellys new song lyric :casket:

:waves: @ Jenie :hug:

Sorry you all late…Catch you later

I’m out :peace:

IsThisThingOn... says:

__________________________

:no: Please go. Stand outside and wait for your package.
    Go now! :wail:

:stop:

That actually from 2007 Double Up….

:facepalm:

rwilliams4782 says:

Alright ppl im gone gonna wait til ups comes to bring me my ish..you guys be easy

:stop:

That actually from 2007 Double Up….

:facepalm:
    ————————————————————-
    The song lyric?

IsThisThingOn... says:

KyCakes says:

Is his name, by any chance, Matt?

You git too! :chase: Gone!

:wail:

IsThisThingOn… says:

KyCakes says:

Is his name, by any chance, Matt?

You git too! :chase: Gone!

:wail:
    ——————————————————————-
    :ashamed:

CALI CHA says:

THESE SUBWAY COOKIES JUST JUMPED MY AZZ :cry:

Justlook why you leaving :crying: Hey Ky :waves:

rwilliams4782 says:

Fyi my ish still aint came.. hopin they hurry bc im ready to leave my mommas house..she be actin like ms joyce when I buy nice gifts for other ppl

Miany says:

:lol: rwilliams ur a mess
    :hi: goodnight AJ

Miany says:

She posted that the 25th. Saturday was not the 25th.
    ^^^ you know ur azz aint posed to apply logic to this shii

I thought it would be obvious that the words she “warned her Facebook friends that she might be killed JUST DAYS BEFORE” would imply that she was not found on the 25th? :shrug:

Miany says:

:rofl: Not you Sandra, the comments read as if folk think she paused buddy mid-stab to tell her momma goodbye via facebook…It’s sad either way and I pray she is at peace.

VDot says:

:cosign: :dead: :ghost: <— no legs

omgosh that was funny :hahaha: ..

rwilliams4782 says:

:crying: :crying: :crying1: <—-REAH damn turrs lawd!

@Sandra sometimes we, and I mean they, don’t really read the post. :ashamed: for them. Cause you know I be reading..to my own damn detriment. :sad: :hurt: :aintIawoman: :aintchu: :|

I have much respect for you, I should prolly tell you more. I have great empathy for your story, chit a bit of it is mine.. I big up you cause you are not apologetic about living the way you please and I know ya life hasn’t been a crystal stair but look at you now. :hug:

As a philogynist, I sorely want that for so many more women, and yeah, my skinfolk especially. :tea: Just like I got ya back, and will go tooth and nail (petition queen baby..rock the vote) bout cha, I got these sisters you mercilessly attack post mortem.

We.the.three.hunnid. You, me..her. To them, we’re all the same.

Where the HEll is TY :kona:

As a philogynist,
    ^^^^^^ had me at hello :love:

Luvn.. Ty was banned…it sucks too cuz 1. I like Ty and 2. I couldn’t even see what she fonted wrong.. (granted I aint read EVERY COMMENT but in those I read, all seemed normal)
    Maybe auntie will reconsider :biggrin:

MiaNY she’s gonna be like Schwarzenegger
    :yes:

Terrance Howard done got married again. Mazel TOV?

Miany says:

Re-married ALREADYYYY????? :lol: Terrance azz wont learn til them yt chicks take his azz to the cleaners

:oops:

& may Michelle Rowling RIP & God bless, protect, & comfort her children :pray:

philogynist

i’m grown enough to admit i had to look this up. i’m ok with that :tea:

damn OTB bc she did the EDUCATION to alret know the word AND how to use it in context :nun: :love:

Miany says:

:lol: I don’t like you Fay!!
    I’m glad you’re ok with it cuz round these parts I look up words all the time…. :nono: we can’t ALL have the good OTB vocabulary :rofl:

Bad habit on his way to the job to bring me some ice cream. I asked, he agreed to it…but…why this fool aint realize it’s cold as the North Pole tonight… I bet if I don’t eat this I’ll never hear the end of it :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

@mainy – said to self…as I was reading. Maybe this heifer live in the islands cause it’s chilly…Bad habit loves you, but I’m made at you for asking for ice caream and not hot tea or cocoa. :rofl:

@R Kells comment the lyrics is from a song he wrote years ago. Double Up was the name of the album….

We.the.three.hunnid.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was RIDING with whatever the fugg that soliloquy was that @OTB had wrote to Sandra….. until THAT PART RIGHT THE HAIL THERE. THEN…I got the vision in my head of @DTTS STOOPID ays today in another post hollin…. “tonight we dine in the belly of the beast”…and welp..I am back at square one.

Which was being DEAD.

:dead:

What is wrong with the folks on this blog? LAWD :ghost:

Miany says:

JustLooking….I’m in Miami, lol…its actually not that cold.
    **eating ice cream**
    yea, he got a lil love for me in him, I can’t deny it. Me on the other hand??? I’m :snort: <~~~~~ so fuggin wide open off his azz. Sometimes I gotta remind myself to say no to his azz else I'd lose myself :smack:

We.the.three.hunnid. You, me..her. To them, we’re all the same.

:rofl: at you drunk blogging. :hahaha:

AttorneyMom says:

I don’t know where to begin with this tragedy.

RIP Michelle Rowling.

This is all I can write about this abomination. My prayers and love go out to her children.

Wow Sandra! This young woman is dead and you don’t know her situation other than the minimal info provided. I should be surprised by your Illusory superiority complex that you continuously display…. but guess I’m not. I often wonder if you say these insensitve, tasteless, uncooth remarks for shock value or if these are your true feelings. Because who’s to say your mother raised wholesome adults? That’s an opinion. Some would say your sexual preference doesn’t exactly classify you as wholesome at all. Not having a criminal record is not a defining characteristic of the word wholesome. It’s all relative. Shame on you for even saying such a thing. SMH

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We still on this :blink: Let’s no do it today.
    You better WALK THE GREEN MILE…GET RIGHT WITH JESUS :nun:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty why do you have to start & end the blog day with these grim posts…. it’s the holidays for goodness sakes :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bomb.com…. Come back :wails:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:scared: Is it safe soror?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*waits for tumbleweed to blow by and runs across the blog to your side*
    :hide: Ion know soror. let’s stick together…. keep your eyes to the light :grin:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says: