Ciara pregnant

A Ciara fan posted this photo of the pregnant singer’s baby bump in Atlanta over the weekend. The photo was circulated via social media as solid proof that Ciara is indeed at least 6 months pregnant. Your auntie spotted Ciara shopping for Christmas gifts at the upscale Phipps Plaza on Friday in Buckhead, a suburb of Atlanta.

CiCi was dressed in casual urban maternity wear: an oversized tee and jogging pants. The “Goodies” singer was so engrossed in her conversation with the sales rep that she didn’t notice me checking out her preggo swag.

Ciara image

Ciara purchased shoes in the high end shoe department inside Saks Fifth Avenue, and she popped into Louis Vuitton for a quick sec but she didn’t buy anything.

As Ciara’s new baby bump photo picked up speed around the Internet, she posted the above photo on her Instagram page. The baby’s daddy is rumored to be Ciara’s fiancé, rapper Future Hendrix.

• Is Ciara Rushing Into a Hopeless Marriage With Rapper Future?
  • Kim Porter’s Bestie, Eboni Elektra, Confirms Ciara’s Pregnancy
  • Ciara makes peace with one of Future’s baby mamas
  • Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love)

137 Responses to “Photo of the Day: Ciara is Positively Glowing”

Afiya says:

DANG, Rosemary’s baby.

SO, I was scanning the news and came up with this:

Arthur Brundage

Police in Syracuse, N.Y., say Arthur Brundage robbed a bank and then came back to claim he was shortchanged on the loot. :smack: :smh:

Afiya says:

Did he get the correct amount the second time?

lovezoe says:

Dazzle- my car don’t even have the tags on it. Only time I go to base is for the commissary. We loved on base once, hubby said unless we overseas or in Cali that will never happen again

Afiya says:

He sho did Sandra, 30 years! :hahaha:

Her face ain’t lookin as hard now. :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************

Some people don’t have the sense God gave them.
      He really must have been slow. :no:

The baby’s daddy is rumored to be Ciara’s fiancé, rapper Future Hendrix.
      ———–
      :cool: :rofl:

Really Ciara no one cares you’re preg. Trust

CALI CHA says:

:hahaha: I knew that see through dress that had her snatched was a flukkin optical illusion :hahaha:

Shandra says:

when i saw a recent pic of her at one of those award ceremonies, i doubted she was pregnant. her face definitely looks like she’s pregnant!

Afyia did you read the clip about a burgular snitching on the homeowner he was robbing that they had kiddie p0rn?

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

So when is she going to acknowledge her pregnancy?

I am 24 years old with five kids. I know that’s a jaw dropper but I’m also married. My mother in law hated me since the day I met her and tried to ruin my marriage since the day she found out about it. Me and my husband who is also 24 got married only 2 months after we met, I know that sounds crazy but for me it was love as first sight. Any way we moved bck to Ga last year and that’s whn his mother got into his head. He walked out on us this year in May. I did every…thing, I cried, I pleaded, I felt like I was goin to die without him. After my friends helped me out of my depression I had had enough. I got divorce papers and begged him to sign them. Since our time apart he has moved with a female of his past and even tho he is cheating on her she and his mother are happy as elves. He hasn’t seen or helped with the children, child support, he doesn’t pay and he had even told me he couldn’t be a father right now. Once I guess he tried to scare me and pulled out divorce papers of his own and whn I started to sign them he snatched thern away from me. Truth is I still love him, and I can understand we got married to fast and we are young we will make mistakes but I don’t know wat to do at this point. What should I do?

:eek:

Afiya says:

@Razzle, LAWD NO! :smh: Did they both get arrested?

I’m on the Huffington Posts ‘Dumb Criminals: Mugshot Gallery’

These some dumb fuccks, one guy got arrested for fighting a street sign, looks like the sign won, beat his face to a pulp. :hahaha: I hollered! :rofl:

Anna says:

13 eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She’s still young. Get the divorce. There is no such thing as getting a break from parenting. A woman should not marry a man if she does not get along w/his mother(parents).

Afiya says:

So what is the REAL STORY Razzle, don’t no man just walk out on you cause his momma ‘got in his head’ that BS, I ain’t buyin’ that one. :no: AND is all dem babies his?

Afiya idk mane :rofl: I think he just didnt want to be with her anymore :| Poor tink.

KayCeiSoul says:

I agree Anna.

It’s rough when there are certain members of a man’s family that don’t like you and go out of their way to make you miserable. A parent and siblings are the worst ones to not get along with.
      Nobody wants their family to run their lives, but certain shyt can get out of control real fast.

Been there. Done that.

Blanche Devereaux says:

……….

Im only 22 and Im old enough to know that any man that loves YOU will not walk out on children that he created. He needs to provide at the VERY LEAST. D-I-V-O-R-C-E…and dont be afraid nobody will want you after 5 kids. I know you saw Claudine lol

IsThisThingOn... says:

“He hasn’t seen or helped with the children, child support, he doesn’t pay and he had even told me he couldn’t be a father right now.”

____________________________________

So did SHE “ask” him for child support, or did the COURT “order” him to pay?????

This story…smh :no: (God bless those children)

he had even told me he couldn’t be a father right now.”
      ————-
      This part killed meh! *le weep*

Afiya says:

So he just fuccked and fled? UM NO SON, I would have dropped his kids off right where he lives and exit, now fucck with that niggah!! Women too easy with these mens.

lovezoe says:

So what is the REAL STORY Razzle, don’t no man just walk out on you cause his momma ‘got in his head’ that BS, I ain’t buyin’ that one. AND is all dem babies his?
      —————-
      You ever met a momma’s boy?

IsThisThingOn... says:

My mister’s mom doesn’t care for me. It’s NEVER been a problem, because he has no problem telling his mother (in a respectful manner) when she is wrong. I am indifferent to her because she ain’t MY mama. My parents treat him like one of their own, so he can’t help but see the contrast. :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************This was a episode of Law and Order SVU or the Mentalist or something but I know I remember this plot.

Blanche Devereaux says:

I will never understand a woman willing to lay down with a man not taking care of his children. That **** grinds my gears :cuss:

What should I do?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Read this blog about Dopamine cause Lord KNOWS the term comes up at LEAST once a dayum DAY.

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub

JMO says:

Soooooo these love and hip hop stories exist in real life? :blink:

Ashiiiiiiid soon after we got married my parent’s attitude towards mister did a 180. Now he’s #1 son they never had…. :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

oops sorry for cussing :tape:

Ciara looks cute though. Glowing :nun:

lovezoe says:

This story…smh (God bless those children)
      ———-
      You got the women who run to the courthouse and the ones who won’t because they fearful the man won’t comeback. Then the regular women.

What should I do?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub
      —————

Afiya says:

I have @Zoe. I just :smh: it’s not cool when momma’s be treating their sons like they their man…real sad.

Who is that who wrote the letter? A Rose? Before I say something else…please advise. TYIA

I have a printer in my own office but no scanner…. i want to cry :(

Ciara what weave is that :thinking: Can’t be that no tangle good stuff cause I swear

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Dubb go head Razz azz is always finding these damn strawberry letters from somewhere. Tell the child what she need to know.

I felt like I was goin to die without him
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But did you shed tears over how you might feed five kids alone? Unless you did THAT…heffa I don’t wanna hear your sob story.

Bye Ashy

CALI CHA says:

Razzle is that off that baby mama./baby daddy facebook page? Yeah they be putting some real real cray shyt on there….

As for her topic at hand…..I have nothing :no:

————-
      Prolly forget they were there :no: Some women be more upset the man aint around than the kids

JMO says:

Soooooo these love and hip hop stories exist in real life?
      ————-
      :yes:

After my friends helped me out of my depression I had had enough.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why pray tell was you DEPRESSED over him? You think he gave thought to you and yourn? Don’t loose not one iota of sleep over somebody who round they house sleep RIGHT THE FUGG NOW.

Time you spent agonizing over BULLSHAT coulda been used on how you and them kids gonna make it without his sorry no good azz. Use your energy and thoughts for positive.

Afiya says:

Zane has some crazy letters too on her facebook page. LAWD :no:

IsThisThingOn... says:

_________________________________________________

Oh no. :hahaha:

Afiya says:

:cheers: @Dubb #43 #realtalk :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      AND THIS bish. THE MAMA. I blame her too. What the fugg kinda mama encourages her son to turn his back on his FAMILY? She shoulda been encouraging him to buy a box of condoms or go get a vasectomy after kid THREE (your mama too truth be told) but she wait til he got five to put that bug in his ear to LEAVE YALL?

Mama not ish. Wont ish from the word geaux. :no:

Well sweet pea. Whatchu gonna do? You gonna KEEP being depressed and sad and all out distraught over this nukka? Or you gonna pick yourself up and move on and do you for you and yourn? You said you don’t know what to do at this point. Your words. You make yourself Sound like the old lady in the fuggin shoe really to ME. You got so many kids you don’t know what to do…here is a suggestion. Stop writing letters and get to getting on finding a job. Or go back to where your folks at for some support. There is NOTHING in GA for you but dreams and hopes. He is a Mel Fiona song at this point ghul. GONE AND NOT COMING THE FUGG BYKE. :coffee: And I blame your friends too. They helped you out of your depression OVER A MAN…they azzes need to help babysit so you can do better for yall. Or Ask them same friends to help you gas up your car so you can take your babies and go home Roger.

Happy Holidays!

lovezoe says:

Dubb- I agree. No matter how you feel about your child’s mate, how you turn your back on your grand kids. Knowing they hungry but not even dropping off Ramen?!

Sandra…what you think the girl in the story should do? Since the man the head of the household. And she need to let the man be a man and provide?

*Disclaimer…girl if you reading don’t DO what Sandra say do! Your kids gonna be fawk’d up outchea in these streets. :no:

iAmChan says:

Wanna wish y’all a Happy Holidays n shyt. Why Happy Holidays? Glad you asked. I say this to cover whatever the hell you want, or don’t want to celebrate. Drink up and be merry. Peace.

CALI CHA says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all those rumors about Ciara being born a boy is out the window now that she is preggers :think: Who remember that?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:dead: Fuggin Dubb

iAmChan says:

CALI CHA says:

They’ll find a way to keep it up.

We talkin bout some sad baby momman ish?

@WHO DAT
      “Well sweet pea. Whatchu gonna do? You gonna KEEP being depressed and sad and all out distraught over this nukka? Or you gonna pick yourself up and move on and do you for you and yourn? ”

:claps:

I was JUST about to say my sympathy is at less than zero for any “woe-is-me” single mom out there. What she basically sayin in the novel she wrote was that she ain’t had nair plan or ability to do anything other than beg if ol boy walked out.

What kind of mother???? :facepalm:

CALI CHA says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all those rumors about Ciara being born a boy is out the window now that she is preggers Who remember that?
      —————
      It could have been just an apendage… just like in Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo.
      :kona:

JMO says:

__________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

:nono: Don’t blame her friends. There are women out here that don’t listen to friends or family and do similar stuff.

IsThisThingOn... says:

_________________________________

But… but… he sowed – she birthed.
      Sandra say this is thee way. :shrug:

Im 30 I have 3 kids and im a single mom. I recently start back talking to my ex boyfriend who I was deeply in love with but some how we lost contact with. Before we lost contact I had got pregnant and told him that I was getting an abortion so he gave me the money and we still continue to be together some how som…e way we lost contact we were both young and instead of me telling him I had a miscarriage I lead him on to believe I had his child its over 10 since we have seen or heard from each other so recently he ask me about the baby and I had no idea what to say so I told him she was ok getting big instead of telling him the truth . But I do have a daughter thats 10 but she is not his but He believes she is so he asks me for a dna test and I keep putting it off because I know she is not his baby at all and if he finds out he would never speak to me again . But I truly lobe this man…. what should I do ?
      ——————-

If she dont get her dayum life and stop sniveling!

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Before we lost contact I had got pregnant and told him that I was getting an abortion so he gave me the money and we still continue to be together some how som…e way we lost contact we were both young and instead of me telling him I had a miscarriage I lead him on to believe I had his child its over 10 since we have seen or heard from each other so recently he ask me about the baby and I had no idea what to say so I told him she was ok getting big instead of telling him the truth .”

_______________________________________

:huh: But, um, what is the “truth” cause it apparently ain’t in this here version of the story. Good luck to you ma’am, even though you made my head hurt. :no:

Pours more wine and resumes preparing jambalaya :koolaid3: :egg:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Razz do you get this off that grown folks conversation page on facebook :lol: this that MESS that is ALWAYS on there

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Why when he GAVE you the money to abort. Chicks like this…smh

Is this :chickenhead: ???

@WHO DAT
      “An old broad told me once…you only a typical statistic if you ALLOW yourself to be one. This bish one step from being a welfare case over A MAN.

If she dont get her dayum life and stop sniveling!

:yes:
      Yes, ma’am! All day everyday. :coffee:

:rofl: i got it from zane

and half the time I think this stuff is made up. There was one where this dude was talking about how he had four or five women and had them in a hierarchy with the BM being at the top b/c she has his child and she’s an amazing cook and cleaned and the bottom bish at the bottom b/c she cant cook but give good :blow:

he had the BM, the college girl, but bussit baby, and the bottom bish.

he said the college girl cant :hump: but was smart and was an ok cook and he’s teaching her. the bussit baby was his hood chick and was competing for his main’s spot and the bottom bish he was catching feelings for even though she sucked at everything, litterally and figuratively speaking. He wanted to know if he should move her up the food chain. :facepalm:

he also said his bm wasn’t too fond of the bottom bish b/c she knows he’s catchng feelings for her and he is contemplating on replacing her. :rofl:

Whoa :eek: all I can say is I know the feeling Cierrrrorrrr :phew:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bish get lost. You don’t love him and he don’t love you. If yall DID he woulda made it his bidness to stay in contact. Esp if he thought there was a baby involved. I have an ex right the fugg NOW that I know how to get in contact with, that I aint laid eyes on in 12 years. And no it aint no social media either. We aint nah baby involved. That nukka IS still good to pay a bill though. Getcho life and stop composing life altering letters ON YOUR PHONE.

I HATE THESE FOLKS. With all that I AM. I am going to go finish my laundry and make this pineapple upside down cake for tomorrow night.

I wish you was close hunny :hug: I make pineapple upside down cake in the cast iron skillet like my grandmamma/great aunties did and everything.

:wail: My first lady used to make a PUSD cake to die for. I don’t need none though.. got to shed this last bit of weight.

Miany says:

:happy: for Ciara & Future…
      :lol: auntie u know that’s future’s seed…. he wide open ova Cici & she aint slippin up on Future’s producer swag :nono:

:Waves: hey yall

I jst realized my gravie changed :rofl: Sharkeisha NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Afiya says:

Lawd :smack: these DUMB broads are killing me!!! One right after another :smh: So basicly, this last trick is a hoe, layed with one man unprotected, gets rid of that one somehow, and screw another dude unprotected and gets pregnant again in the same year :smh: I’m done!

Miany says:

^^ :thinking: soooo u lied bout having the baby…he BELIEVED you had his child and dis the fugg appeared for 10 YEARS :ghost: and you say uz in LOVE WITH HIM???????
      OK then….

Miany says:

RAZZZZ :hug:

:rofl: why u got Sharkeisha up thurrr like that lol

jeniefrumdabloc says:

about the Rudy post …. I see nothing but Queens chile :gay: Gay!!!! Good luck with that Rudy but then again Rudy looks like she :lick: too :thinking: don’t ban me Sandra … just keeping it 1000%

Cierrrooorrrr >>>>>>>> :lolsign: <<<<<< really say Dumbazzzthatisyou!!!!!

Cierrrooorrrr >>>>>>>> :lolsign: <<<<<< really say Dumbazzzthatisyou!!!!!

Miany says:

Happy Holidays!
      ^^^ I see Who Dat done went the fugg off :tea:
      oh yea… :cosign: too

Goodnight everyone …. bout to catch up on the other post….. been busy today …. Bye you Ashys……. :bye: :kiss:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

I jst realized my gravie changed :rofl: Sharkeisha NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:ghost: :ghost:

Miany says:

:hi: goodnight Jenie…

CALI CHA says:

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY :bounce:

Merry Christmas to everyone if I don’t see you on the blog tomorrow! :waves:

Milky says:

Merry Christmas @ Sandra!

Milky says:

@cali Nooooooooo! My six year old played that song all day long! The horror!

Miany says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sandra :hug:

:waves: Heyy Milky, Cali

Milky says:

:hug: @miany :boobs:

Ni ni says:

Sandra, I never doubted you. Now about the hoodrat letters, most of that mess is tru I had a friend who had 5 kids by her bd at a young age too and it was like he was playing basketball he’d impregnate her, go back home to the other girl and impregnate her. Their daughters even have the same name.

69 says:

Buckhead is not a suburb of Atlanta. It’s just as much Atlanta as Downtown and Midtown. :lol:

Merry Christmas tho shuga foots. :hug:

Diva says:

*Kicks in door* what happened to my Ty?

Merry Xmas. Seen Sandra say it. Mean she wont be here tomorrow.

@Ty got banned. Ms. Hospitality even though I think she up here and somebody else now. And @GYP …..are all gone @Diva. And nobody knows WHY.

69 says:

Diva

Ty got banned for dragging comments from downstairs upstairs. Her banning made absolutely no sense. :no:

We still haven’t gotten to the bottom of why Gypsy got banned? I mean it’s crazy that Sandra just spins the bolla each morning and who ever name it lands pointed towards she just finds a reason to disable their logins. I mean these are her most prominent posters at that– the ones that keep the show going. :shrug:

That’s why you’re seeing less and less of my font. I ain’t got time for a disabled login for no reason other than the bottle told you to do it.

But while I’m here let me :kiss: because we not know not when the final hour shall come upon us.

All I can say is be prayed up and have a back up email on deck. I love y’all should you wake up and my gravi be Frusha and cartoonish.

:kona:

Ms. Hospitality even though I think she up here and somebody else now.

Someone will rat her out and she will be banned tout suite. :coffee:

69 says:

To those who live in Buckhead it is a town separate and apart from Atlanta. :coffee:

Ni ni says:

He’s only doing what men were originally placed on earth to do. :coffee:

I’ll never tellllllll @Sandra. Some folks stay miserable

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVES! ENJOY THE SEASON!!!! :pray: BE SAFE!

Miany says:

:waves: JJ, WhoDat, 69, Diva…
      Have a wonderful Christmas guys :hug:

Auntie Sandra, if the spirit just so happens to move you….can we please get a few old logins reinstated :biggrin:

lexdiamonz says:

24 with 5!! FIVE kids

:kona:

I am sorry I need to know if the “husband” was the kids father because AS THE MOTHER of a college-educated son.. IF he bought home a woman with 5!! FIVE children I WOULD BE TRIPPING TOO … (sorry)

AttorneyMom says:

Just what the Black community needs. Another single mom.

Hopefully, Nayvadius and Ciara will eventually marry each other. Preferably, before the baby makes his or her appearance into this world.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning :yawn:
      Yea I am at work :eek:

AttorneyMom says:

Just what the Black community needs. Another single mom.
      ______________________________

:facepalm:

Chile why I go into the living room and notice a huge hole in the wrapping paper …… :facepalm: one of my daughters presents, lawd…… she didn’t even try to hide it …..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Jenie: Kids are a trip :rofl:
      We didn’t wrap the gifts yet since we have little ones. My husband wrapped my two gifts and put them under the tree yesterday. Within 30 seconds of me turning my back TakenSon1 had went and ripped one of my presents. I ran over and snatched it before he revealed it and he was like :blink: like why did you out it out there if you ain’t want it opened??!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The internet is down here. Phone posting. They need to let us go ASAP.

Oh and Jenie I am right there with you with this :facepalm: I had to refresh xs2

Chile I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if our internet was down :sad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Jenie: Kids are a trip :rofl:
      I haven’t put the Santa stuff out yet … yes my daughter believes in Santa :lol: but she could have atleast hid it lol….. these kids are a mess :lol:

MsB2u says:

Yea I am at work :eek:
      ———————
      me too

69 says:

:rofl: :rofl:

Merry Christmas y’all.

Merry Christmas especially to Antonia and Gypsy since they can’t font back. Tatted & YSO too ( even tho YSO started trippin hard on me for reasons unknown, you still were one of my favorite posters) I might not be on here today and tomorrow so be safe out there! :kiss:

69 says:

Ms. Hospitality too. :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie I am going to bake cookies with my kids today to leave out for Santa. I am so excited :yahoo: then me and the hubby are going to stay up cooking, dranking and wrapping presents
      :whistle: WE BE ALL NIGHT!!!
      :danban: <drunk in love dance

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I want to snatch my hair out. No internet??!! What am I posed to do? I was planning on looking for jobs :rofl: I mean ain’t nobody here

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: WE BE ALL NIGHT!!!
      .________________

Me too :fistbump: and we are going to look at Christmas lights :yes: :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Nicey Nash got this show on HBO, Getting On. I like it so far, dark humor if that’s your cup of tea.

Christmas lights tonight after we bake cookies :yahoo:

A.J. says:

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas in dis hoe!! :woot:

That’s what Christmas means to me my love :whistle: in my best Fantasia voice :danban: love this sound track owwwwwwwww!

A.J. says:

I want women over the age of 45 to stop wearing thigh-high boots! ASAP! :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: WE BE ALL NIGHT!!!
      :kiss: :danban:

says:

:popcorn:

so CiCi den blew up ovanight eh? must be pregnit goin by that face, no fake babybumps right? #manufacturedcrisis

CONGRATS guhl! children are blessings from The Most High :love:

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ROSES & THORNS :yahoo:

if ion c yo font, a spesha Merry Christmas to Ms. Sandra Rose herself. God Bless u & yern :hug:

:newpost: FOB Bu Thiam took his family to Disney World

cocoa49 says:

No one really cares believe me.