PICS: Big Tigger and Keshia Knight Pulliam At Krave

Big Tigger, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Monyetta Shaw, Omar Slim White, Mr. Plush at Krave Lounge

Omar “Slim” White of Plush Blue Entertainment Brought Big Tigger To Krave Lounge this past Saturday for his Birthday… In attendance was Keshia Knight Pulliam and Monyetta Shaw (The Mother of Ne-Yo’s kids). Much was made of Keshia kissing V-103 DJ Big Tigger for his birthday.

Some blogs implied that Tigger (who is long rumored to be Teh Ghey) and Keshia (who is rumored to be a lipstick lesbun) are a couple.

But body language analysis tells us a different story.

The holidays are a time when men are the most confused about a woman’s hidden agenda. This is the time of year when women suddenly remember your phone number, or they show up on men’s doorsteps out of the blue. This is also the time of year when women drop their inhibitions around men. This is when confusion reigns: how can you tell when a kiss is romantic or platonic?

According to Body Language experts, a romantic kiss is softer and lingers a second longer than just a quick, platonic peck.

From Redbookmag.com:

“Soft lips that linger just an extra second clearly say, ‘I’m happy to see you and I wish we could do more of this,'” says Susan Quilliam, author of Body Language Secrets: Read the Signals and Find Love, Wealth and Happiness. Notice, too, whether other body parts get into the act. “People express warmth by hugging with their full bodies,” says Stella Resnick, Ph.D., a Los Angeles-based psychotherapist and author of The Pleasure Zone: Why We Resist Good Feelings & How to Let Go and Be Happy. “They press their hearts together to reestablish their intimacy after spending time apart.”

“Kissing with hard, closed lips communicates tension and avoidance of intimacy,” says Quilliam. “Hugging” with most of your bodies separated is also a sign of obligation, not intimacy. Explains Dr. Resnick: “Your chest can become concave as your heart literally pulls away from the other person.”

61 Responses to “PICS: Big Tigger and Keshia Knight Pulliam At Krave”

iAmChan says:

Tigger don’t know what to do with that…..she needs some of this dark meat over here.

Uh oh… judging from these photos… it seems like Monyetta has spotted her new target.. :lol:

bnatural says:

Keshia (who is rumored to be a lipstick lesbun)
    —–

Say whatttttttt?

The Master Beta :D says:

How did he pull Keshia

I hate that head to the side pose… especially the ones where the chick has her other hand up like she just snapped her fingers and has her worried to death brows on high… :no:

Matchsticks says:

I ain’t forgot what Karrine Steffans implied on that radio interview about Tigger.. :no:

lisaROSE says:

like the QUICK kissing on LOVE N HIP HOP NY!! ….smdh

vipatlstyle says:

Happy Happy everyone…..I’m so bored. No power…ice storm. SMDH… BTW, live your Damn life. Good day!

rwilliams4782 says:

Tigger need to gain weight bk in his face..his nose looks extra big there.never found him attractive

rwilliams4782 says:

When u have high cheek bones u have to be careful about losing weight in the face..it makes u look sick

Eye of Heart says:

Tigger is cute in that big brother kinda way. Hope he’s happy with who ever he’s with. That’s all I got

rwilliams4782 says:

People ask my gf all the time what she doing with someone as average as me.. so I feel tiggers pain… maybe keisha isnt superficial. .im sure its not money bc shes still cashing cosby royalties 25 yrs later

My twin :heart:
    If they happy so be it :yes:

your twin? Lemme come sit by u San lol

scorpio says:

That Slim guy always looks like he forgot to put on deodorant.

Monyettas bang tho…hated it

rwilliams4782 says:

I wonder did slim bring his water filter to the club..

scorpio says:

That Slim guy always looks like he forgot to put on deodorant.
    ———-

your twin? Lemme come sit by u San lol
    —————-
    :hahaha: Have a sit girl

Eye of Heart says:

I hate it too @RW. Makes her look like Shakina. (Tiny’s homegirl) No :shade:

that pur water filter bottle?? :rofl: where ever I go it goes :rofl:

I’m going to buy me one and keep it in my office. The water here is basically rocks and water

They look like they are having fun tho. That new relationship stuff. Sometimes I miss that freshness :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

…………………………………………

I SWEAR I look ill with a thin face. I love my chubby cheeks. :yes:

Eye of Heart says:

Tiggers nose spread cross his face like he pregnant. :lol:

@Sandra,

What does Monyetta and Slim’s body language say?

Eye of Heart says:

San ah make ya dance says:

New love is the best love. :yes: This old shyt is aight. :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Why does everybody look so basic though :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Does Keshia get paid for these club appearances now? No shade cause she is a Soror :kona:

@San- that new love bliss!
    ———–
    Yesss, that one where you smiling at nothing :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Why does everybody look so basic though

I was thinking this too. :lol:

New love is the best love. :yes: This old shyt is aight. :lol:
    ————
    :hahaha: Right! I be telling my bf I liked you soo much when you first knew you wanted me. He was like a puppy dog :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am SEW bored. I have listened to Drunk In Love by Beyoncé 5 times… I don’t even have the album. Through yt :oops: I am in my chair drunk dancing. :earphones: WE BE ALL NIGHHHHTTT :koolaid:

iAmChan says:

The management requests your presence @ San….. :tea:

The management requests your presence @ San…..
    ———–
    Yessss :winky:

rwilliams4782 says:

Y tiggers earlobe split like he been wearing hoop earrings..too much money to have split lobes

@San- here go us 20 min later

————-
    I swear! Sometimes I be like I can’t stand you, I swear…but I love you tho…loser

iAmChan says:

I just started my troll session on Lyfe Jennings twitta…how he go from She Got Kids to singing about A,B,C’s?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@San- here go us 20 min later

————-

__________________________
    I’m so confused. I am lost in the not in this clique sauce. I’mma just :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont roll with Lyfe anymore..I think he had something to do with that girl that song the hook on s.e.x.. imo..but I tried to like him but after he put his hands on ole girl he lost me

Smokie says:

Oh, you know there’s a punk in the room if Ne-Yo’s baby mama is around…

iAmChan says:

rwilliams4782 says:

What happened with the girl from the song? I remember her getting killed and all, but where he come in at? I don’t approve of his actions either, just the music. He sang from a hood niggas perspective and that is what drew me in. She Got Kids is like the realest song ever….and Cry.

I’m so confused. I am lost in the not in this clique sauce. I’mma just
    ————-
    :lol: We talking about that baby fresh love vs this settled in love

Taken- we were talking about how we loved the “new love/relationship” stage with our significant others. “bliss”

and now it’s like yea.. I love you but you get on my nerves :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

San ah make ya dance says:

@San- here go us 20 min later

————-

That’s me too. :lol: Replace loser with A**hole :lol:

@chan what happened with the chick that got killed? I never heard that

rwilliams4782 says:

Think he sent some goons on her bc they fell out really bad while she was on tour..yea his first album was everything..then he turned into Ike

rwilliams4782 says:

Her name was lala brown I think…

That’s me too. Replace loser with A**hole
    ————-
    Replace loser/a**hole with dyck :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh ok ladies :hugs: Yea that new love is that dopemine but it feels so good :rofl:
    As for Lyfe… I can’t with him. Didn’t he get re-locked up for like DV or NON PAYMENT OF child support? I need for him to do better. His voice aggravated me. Always trying to tell folks what to do and he sounds like a broke down Terrence Howard about the throat.. stay ready to cry :stop:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: <for kicks cause we been off and we got like 17 comments. TOTAL.
    I hate it when somebody recommends a song to you like “this song is the bomb or everything” and you listen to it and be like :huh: I need some more music in my life :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost: I might check in later if posts pick up or if there is another post. Thank you for all your hard work ST

Sandra posts are always entertaining lol

KayCeiSoul says:

*************************************

:cosign:

I ALWAYS despised his look, his voice, his BEING. Ugh.
    N*gga should have been singing in afterhour joints only. :mad:

CHARBEE says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:thinking: :yes:

about the Rudy post …. I see nothing but Queens chile :gay: Gay!!!! Good luck with that Rudy but then again Rudy looks like she :lick: too :thinking: don’t ban me Sandra … just keeping it 1000%

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

I like Tigger. I want to invite him out for drinks (I drink rarely) or the cigar bar (I smoke never). I dont think he’s really with Rudy. I think they’re just friends. Karrine was an idiot for ruining a friendship for popularity. She can never call this man again no matter what she’s going thru. I mean she threw this man under the bus and drove over his ass repeatedly. Tigger still wasn’t trying to come for her; he was trying to reason with her. She said she gave him head after knowing/seeing that his butt hole was busted to the white meat. Ewwww.

I like Tigger though. I’ll have to find out who he’s dating for real, for real.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

@Jenie I don’t see queens, but I do wonder who Slim’s dating now. He’s not my type. Well, shell I say I’m not attracted to him at all. I know he’s str8. Now Plush, he’s a sexy lil sawed off mf. yes in deed.