PICS: Sean Combs, Cassie Host DJ Efreezy Birthday Party

Diddy Host DJ Efeezy Birthday at Eyecandy Saturdas at Dream (57 of 103)

Rap mogul Sean “Puffy” Combs, his concubine, Cassie Ventura, music industry exec Bu Thaim, Big Teach and Keenan Jasper. Rapper Busta Rhymes, Torch of MMG and Underground sensation Travis Scott celebrated DJ Efreezy‘s birthday presented by Varsity LG at Dream nightclub in Miami. Combs and Cassie snuggled and necked in the VIP. They behaved like a couple still caught up in the throes of Dopamine-fueled passion. Then again, they have been together for quite a few years… It could really be Love.
Photos by Exclusiveaccess.net

SandraRose (88 of 103)

Diddy Host DJ Efeezy Birthday at Eyecandy Saturdas at Dream (101 of 103)

Busta Rhymes, right.

Diddy Host DJ Efeezy Birthday at Eyecandy Saturdas at Dream (40 of 103)

Akon’s brother who is also Chris Brown’s manager, Bu Thiam, right.

SandraRose (45 of 103)

Sean Combs, right, discussed business with Atlanta promoter Mr. Ruggs.

127 Responses to “PICS: Sean Combs, Cassie Host DJ Efreezy Birthday Party”

Tell me that aint Busta looking busted as in wide open :rofl:

My man and I have those moments too, after he’s lit and Im drunk :thumbsup:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Damn Busta :shocked:

CAssie/Sean are looking madlY in love :tea:

BUSTA needs to stop eating for a few weeks

KayCeiSoul says:

Cassie got in at the right time. :coffee:
    I think she may last ’til the end – She’s still late 20′s early 30′s and Sean almost 50 right? :thinking:

Smonae says:

Cassie & Amina giving side hoes around the world hope :hahaha:

Busta look stank :no:

Cassie got in at the right time. :coffee:
    I think she may last ’til the end – She’s still late 20?s early 30?s and Sean almost 50 right? :thinking:
    ———-
    Yep :lol: Settle down time in a lil bit

KayCeiSoul says:

BUSTA needs to stop eating for a few weeks

:hug: :rofl:

Sausage Neck.

Just Looking says:

Who is Evelyn preg by?

Eye of Heart says:

Busta been eating goooooood! :blink:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Busta look stank

_______

Busta look like he bout to do exactly that…..bust

My man and I have those moments too, after he’s lit and Im drunk

:rofl: *reads your gravi* and absolutely DIES!

Us too! I mean he aint my man..or hers, he got a wife…but we enjoy ourselves! :rofl: :kona:

Eye of Heart says:

Busta ass look like he struggling to breathe in that pic.

FuturedocDonte says:

Cassie made sure she got that engagement rang on camera :waves:

Eye of Heart says:

My man and I have those moments too, after he’s lit and Im drunk

*reads your gravi* and absolutely DIES!

Us too! I mean he aint my man..or hers, he got a wife…but we enjoy ourselves!

Harlot!

I love side boob’s tee shirt! :heart:

That group shot is absolutely terrible. Hannnnnnn. :hahaha: Atlanta. *balls lips up and cant hold it.. :rofl: *

KayCeiSoul says:

Eye of Heart says:

Busta been eating goooooood!

*********************

YAS! He look like he ate the whole cast of the Woo-ha! video.
    And they were NOT low-carb. :coffee:

I love side boob’s tee shirt!
    —————–
    Girl, with some nice short short shorts, or nice thong :yes: TMI but :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

WHY MUST BUSTA LOOK LIKE S.EPATHA MERKERSON WITH A THYROID CONDITION???

:crying: :wails:

Eye of Heart says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Eye of Heart says:

Busta been eating goooooood!

*********************

YAS! He look like he ate the whole cast of the Woo-ha! video.
    And they were NOT low-carb

:dead: not low carb tho? :ghost:

Eye of Heart says:

gypsyeyes says:

WHY MUST BUSTA LOOK LIKE S.EPATHA MERKERSON WITH A THYROID CONDITION???

:dead: to theee muthafuggin bed!! :rofl:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I love side boob’s tee shirt!

_______

I have one that reads “Chic ****” but I am afraid to wear it and not sure what to pair it with :ashamed:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I love side boob’s tee shirt!
    —————–
    Girl, with some nice short short shorts, or nice thong TMI but

______

I do have some high waisted jean shorts :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

As long as Cassie is not gracing us with her “singing” idc what she does

———–
    Mines are for indoor activities, but gon’ head gal :thumbsup:

Harlot!

You ban me but there is a sports star or entertainer who would wife my ass up nii! :hahaha: :hug:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Waaay :offtopic:

Watching an episode of Iyanla where the family called Iyanla because they feel that the woman of the house has a bad attitude and is hard to deal with. I’m aghast because the ones complaining are a bunch of grown (apparently otherwise homeless) relatives, and only two of them are her children. There’s a sister-in-law, niece, nephew and a gaggle of grandchildren who are mysteriously not at school. There’s like 14 ‘extra’ people in her house and her husband is in agreement with the complainers! And they have the nerve to wonder why she just goes to her room and drinks!! :no: :mad: :cuss:

YAS! He look like he ate the whole cast of the Woo-ha! video.
    And they were NOT low-carb.

:crying1: :hug:

My
    God
    would
    Cassie
    get
    P-L-O-W-E-D!!!

I do have some high waisted jean shorts
    ———
    :thumbsup: With some nice boots, not too short or too long

Girl, with some nice short short shorts, or nice thong TMI but

Yup :yes: Them shorts thats indecent anywhere outside of your house. Cant part with them tho. :nun:

MissHarlem says:

ISTHIS I saw that one Iyanla put them straight. Only one loser decided to leave and also take her child with her who is not in school btw

Ayyyyy Bu know he keep him a buttoned up ass shirt. :facepalm: :lol:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

———–
    Mines are for indoor activities, but gon’ head gal

_______

I kinda picked up on that but I paid for it so I gotta get at least 1 wear out of it : shrug:

Eye of Heart says:

34 OutsidetheBox says:

Ayyyyy Bu know he keep him a buttoned up ass shirt

Is he still a FOB? I’m asking for a friend :kona:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

With some nice boots, not too short or too long

_______

I have been looking around for some new booties

KayCeiSoul says:

And they have the nerve to wonder why she just goes to her room and drinks!!

**********************

Fix My Life my azz! I’da asked Iyanla to “Move These Heauxs”.
    Ain’t no way. I only have my kids in the house with me and I STILL want to hole up in my room and drank sometimes.

And my attitude is PEACHY.

Chile…I’d look like James Evans nose all the dayum time if this many none-factor folks were in my house! :mad:

:rofl: at Busta!

Nigga can play the whole offensive line for the Broncos by himself.
    What’s that black sumo wrestler’s name??

IsThisThingOn... says:

MissH

Thanks for telling me because I may not be able to sit here and watch the whole thing! I wish a &^%$# WOULD!!!

Naw :no: and :hailnaw: !!!!

gypsyeyes says:

I’M SORRY BUT BU LOOKS LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN IKEA LAMP…WHAT IS THAT SHIRT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BUTTONED UP?

Are Bu’s hands ashy? I know they aren’t but the picture kinda makes em look ashy.

I know if ANY nigga stay with lotion it’s him tho. :yes:

And they have the nerve to wonder why she just goes to her room and drinks!!

:no: :eyeroll: Family. Kill you fast for a tshirt. I sweartagawd.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

What’s that black sumo wrestler’s name??

_______

Not Yarborough :wail:

Just Looking says:

Who is Evelyn preg by?

Not who, what ——> A test tube and a lab dish. :coffee:

OTB/MAN
    :crying1:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Busta look stank
    **************
    From what THEY say he is stank

gypsyeyes says:

WHY BUSTA’S FANGAS SO FAT THE LOOKS LIKE HE GOT MAYWEATHER’S CHAMPIONSHIP BELT ON HIS FANGA!

IsThisThingOn... says:

thanks for that because I was sitting up in here getting a little James Evans-ish myself behind this mess… Lawd help yo’ people.

:wail: :wail: :rofl:

JMO says:

:phew:

in the Winston case: had two dif Sets of DNA on her face

:facepalm:
    ===========
    Imma say something positive about Ev…. :thinking: Maybe now that she doesn’t have to really worry about some ends, she can stop acting so bird-like :tea:

@LUVN
    “OTB/MAN
    the chick (erika klinsman) in the Winston case: had two dif Sets of DNA on her face”

…AND in her panties!

Then she said she had no “memory” of what happened. Man, that chit was bogus from the jump.

See, in situations like this, they should put her name out there JUST LIKE THEY DID HIS, even tho he was innocent.

Add this nigga to the long long list of niggas these hoes den lied on.
    Kobe
    Juwan Howard
    Jerome Bettis
    Michael Irvin
    Garnett
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    :facepalm:

That moment your heart stops
    ==========

libra80sbaby says:

Could that blind item downstairs be Nelly and Tae Heckard? :thinking:

OTB/MAN

LuVie :hide: <—she missed that? :shrug:

Really its a damn shame..even with her little pathetic "no" she claimed that she said, imo she didnt wanna do anything about it until parents got wind of it. I wonder if thats just talk.

Eye of Heart says:

Just Looking says:

Who is Evelyn preg by?

_________

Some baseball player they say :coffee:

OMFg :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: we all been there before

…AND in her panties!

Add this nigga to the long long list of niggas these hoes den lied on.
    Kobe
    Juwan Howard
    Jerome Bettis
    Michael Irvin
    Garnett
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

:facepalm: I .. :facepalm:

had two dif Sets of DNA on her face

———-
    Where they do that at :tmi:

A test tube and a lab dish.

So she stole the man’s sperm? :popcorn: Or is that not what you are implying?

OTB
    is what just talk: the two dif dna sets on her face :crying1:

her parents new the next day, her friend Bria called them :smack:
    and Erica Klinsmann was not happy bout it
    :shrug:
    *Just mentioning it because I finally read the 86 page report from the FDLE

Eye of Heart says:

San ah make ya dance says:

had two dif Sets of DNA on her face

———-
    Where they do that at

________

Heauxs will do anything for some coins. :coffee:

Where they do that at

White Girl 101. They learn them real good. Have all the fellas saying they want them one too. :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

GOTTA GET SOME WORK DONE…BBL!

SOTHERNGRL says:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    The day it happened to me. I was over here like but I dont even say chit how did I get banned. :cyring: those cap locks will getcho azz.

How you call somebody’s mama and tell them they hoein’? :blink:

Is that what friends are for? :ghost:

@MISS HARLEM
    “That moment your heart stops when you try to key in your password to SR and the box shakes and you think you’re banned…

we all been there before

Thought it was “my time” last week! I couldn’t sign in for chit!
    (I was on my phone trying)

OTB
    is what just talk: the two dif dna sets on her face

her parents new the next day, her friend Bria called them
    and Erica Klinsmann was not happy bout it

*Just mentioning it because I finally read the 86 page report from the FDLE

The parents…the gossip was that she mightve weakly said no, told her friend, then the friend told the parents and thats when Erika got :cry:

San ah make ya dance says:

had two dif Sets of DNA on her face

———-
    Where they do that at

CHILe, the second set was from a dude who Just committed to KENT state. * that was earlier in the evening* :eek:

had two dif Sets of DNA on her face

———-
    Where they do that at

________

Heauxs will do anything for some coins.

Ol Bukkake Becky azz.

* that was earlier in the evening* :eek:

:facepalm:

So we can cross comment or nah now? :kona:

UrbanBeauty says:

It’s E-Feezy Sandy. LOL

Where they do that at

and thats when Erika got :cry: lol

<—IS typing all new comments :D

NO reposts here :grill:

Just re-think the thought agane, and retype it :eek:

:kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@LUV are you saying her friend called up her parents about the stuff she was up to. Where they do that at. Unless in her defense she thought she was helping her friend out. :shrug:

* that was earlier in the evening*

Made me bust out laughing. :ashamed:

I took them more for swallowers… than again, thats that freaky shyt :thinking: I don’t do face action :rofl:

Oh. :hahaha: Thas a good idea. But how do I link it directly to something downstairs. Dubb had the best comment on Ev. Go read it and then come back. :eek:

:facepalm: This some bullchit.

LMAOOOO when I make dumb ass rules my kids do them and then I see how dumb it TRULY is?? Hope that happens here. :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says: Unless in her defense she thought she was helping her friend out
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    The way the report read, it seemed her Friend Bria called her parents the next morning, because she was concerned and heard chitter chatter that she had been raped.

MOfos done lost their minds, texting me with what their kids want for Christmas :blink:
    I politely responded back: I’m not sure that this was supposed to come to me. You know I been done with my shopping back in November. Take Care <–used sr's words :rofl:

The nerve :mad:
    I ain't never bought her kids nothing, TF?!?!? :huh:

JMO says:

@Harlem @SOTHERNGRL @Man :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:I don’t do face action :rofl:
    lmao.

:smack: but how u sucking one dude off from earlier and never showered let alone washed your face :(

JMO says:

Wait, we can’t go off topic anymore??

I saw Hangover 3 :eek:

:thinking: I wonder if Man has googled it yet :eek:

never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered
    never showered

:tea: Ewwww.

Busta got church mama arms Jesus

JMO says:

… but thats what gets the people going…

————–
    So trife, so trife. She aint new to it, she true to it :no:

JMO says:

Wait, we can’t go off topic anymore??

===
    Not yet, well IONO, maybe later…
    We can’t re-post a comment from a previous post. <–that the latest :tea:

Busta has three jaw-chins. Scroll back up. Dare you

Kdub, what in the hairbraid hail you got there?!?!? :rofl:

I’m not sure that this was supposed to come to me.

:rofl: :rofl: :chase:

Trick Daddy does gift drives every year. Lawd last week some woman was in his inbox asking for help…why he done went to her page and scoped it out.

Tombout she got 50-11 lace fronts and be clubbing on a wednesday so she dont need no help? I was :crying1: :rofl:

went to her page and scoped it out.

:rofl: :rofl: He got time on his hands :lol:

Twilight says:

Cassi looks like she could be pregnant. she has that Alpo pregnancy glow. she looks like she gained a few pounds that could be pregnancy pounds. Just my opinion.

Gigi26 says:

had two dif Sets of DNA on her face
    ————————————–
    FILTHY SPRITE WHORE IF I EVER HEARD OF ONE. The need to expose these slime ball slut whore ass sprites! They sure did it to ole girl at Duke w/the lacrosse team, they need to do it to her.

And…Winston. Homie, Ima need for you to say NO the devil is a lie to them sprite bytches, they will trap you easier than the campus trollop named Shaneka. At least that bytch will be loyal!

No comment on Cassie n Diddy. Busta and his muscle head :no:

If Busta tried to put his hands where somebody eyes can see…. he gonna bust the sheer part of them shirt sleeves. Who woulda thought 25 years ago when he was given the name Busta it was gonna in the end be about Busta Can of Biscuits… and not Rhymes. Look at LIFE.

@DTTS that is a Sharkeisha. A shark with a Rick James wig on.

We can’t re-post a comment from a previous post. <–that the latest
    :huh:

So the posters who did it and got banned last week TY, MsHOSPITLAITY and someone else
    will Be back??
    thats what they did and got BANNED . SANDRAA?

IsThisThingOn... says:

never showered let alone washed your face

:huh:

By all means, do you, but, er, um… do you even understand how nasty that is? Like, was she on the clock or something??

:nono:

He got time on his hands

Sure. He aint really making no music. She aint finna be taking away from the really needy kids. Trick loves the kids. And slays they mammies. :thumbsup:

why he done went to her page and scoped it out.

:dead:

TRICK Say he lub the kids!!!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

No comment on Cassie n Diddy. Busta and his muscle head

_________________________________

happens time and time again…..

IsThisThingOn… says:

never showered let alone washed your face

:huh:

~~~~~~~~~
    OMG!!!!1 girl i busted out laughing so LOUD!!!! nawhl she wasnt on the clock. She just Know her Friend Marcus Jordan was meeting up with Winston ans a few friends
    and she wanted to catch that duck too! :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JMO girl I was over here sweating; but at any rate ION know what we can and cant do anymore the damn rules keep changing.

Gigs :hahaha: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

I won’t risk my job for that struggle faced stripper up top. I’m good.

@GIGI
    after the win over Duke Saturday, he said he learned a lesson these last few weeks.
    He has matured and is FOCUSED :bounce:

IsThisThingOn... says:

@Gigi26

say how you really feel though… :hahaha: :rofl: :cry:

(Lawd I’m going back to work tomorrow. They roasting rat on the travel channel. I am NOT about this daytime tv life.) :no: :no:

happens time and time again…..

_____

All over the web the men keep telling him he can get any ass he wants nii. And the women are saying you dont have to rape me :wave: <–their bras.

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((((((
    Chit Trick say he love the kids. Not your going out on a Wednesday night azz.

FuturedocDonte says:

Alert me when the NSFW morning wood post is gone… Trying to stay employed and such :coffee:

Jordan
    ________

What you think about this baby he having? :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

:newpost: please :pray:

Gigi26 says:

@Luvn: He better have learned, shiiid a sista will fukk you, keep it on the low, n cook for you.. and if you in the line for a come up, she won’t hit you for the CS unless you try her with the next hoe :yes:

A sprite bish will suck, buck, n fukk but will do nothing more than spend your coins n call rape when shyt don’t go her way. Prolly will call you gay too, ie TIM DUNCAN, MICHAEL STRAHAN :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

TY and MsHOSPITLAITY got banned :huh:
    I’m completely oblivious to what’s going on :no:

Jordan
    ________

What you think about this baby he having? :thinking:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think he is wise to the cause :yes:
    You know he is selling if NOT sold that mansion in chicago.
    He/Her purchased a cozy little house in DADE Co for 250K
    :tea:

Gigi26 says:

And I see MJ hasn’t learned a gat dayum thing I see, just wait :tea:

Anna says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Waaay

~~~~~~~~~~
    I saw that episode. I wish my husband would try to bring 50/11 family members to live w/us. The husband wanted to be the King of his castle, while treating his wife like a second class citizen.

Gigi26 says: He better have learned,
    ~~~~~~
    I havent had the chance to research his parents. But i BET they wer all kinda :mad: and :argue: at him.
    Him: :eek: “K”

:newpost: MORNING Wood I aint know what gigi and DONTE were talking bout. :newpost:

Gigi26 says:

@Luvn: and how much you wanna bet that chick he bust down wasn’t even a BAD SPRITE BISH. More insulting…bout to lose it all over some regular looking filthy broad :no: I’ll slap the shyt out of my bros if they ever!

My bro plays soccer so he dealin with the international chics..I told him you know your sisters…try n bring home a slore and she’ll be leaving with tears in her eyes.

IsThisThingOn... says:

luVn_liFe… says:

nawhl she wasnt on the clock. She just Know her Friend Marcus Jordan was meeting up with Winston ans a few friends and she wanted to catch that duck too!

_____________________________

We need to end this ongoing pursuit of “forbidden fruit” on ALL sides… it ain’t that serious. :no:

GIGI
    NOPE she was a straight up and down ironing board sprite :no:

1 Pingbacks