PICS: T.I. & Bow Wow Celebrate AKOO Book of Kings Vol. 1 Launch

T.I., Problem and Bow Wow

From a press release:

Grammy Award winning artist and actor T.I. Harris celebrated the launch of the new coffee table book, BOOK OF KINGS VOL. 1, presented by AKOO CLOTHING CO. at Pillars 38 in New York City on Wednesday night. The King brought out many of his celebrity friends to celebrate the book release including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan OF Basketball Wives LA, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem Devaughn, Bun B, Amazin Aimee, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharon Carpenter and Problem.

Akoo Clothing Book of Kings

This private reception for press, VIP and tastemakers, was a fully integrated art/fashion gallery where guests experienced this exclusive book come to life while sipping on signature HENNESSY V.S cocktails.

BOOK OF KINGS VOL. 1. features T.I., Pharrell, Melody Ehsani, 40 Oz Van, Jonathan Mannion, Iggy Azalea, Lil Duval, Karen Civil, Pusha T, D-Nice, Eva Bleu, Sue Tsai and Amazin Amie. This coffee table book, shot exclusively by photographer Mark Atkinson, was designed to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers leaving their mark in pop culture and fashion.

Photo credit: Johnny Nunez AND Shareif Z.

Gina Torres
PMG Vice President

186 Responses to “PICS: T.I. & Bow Wow Celebrate AKOO Book of Kings Vol. 1 Launch”

Its tha Kang homey!!

Fiyah mixtape yall put to together, with Trae The Truth. This ish gone ride till the summer!

Zoe B. says:

40 Oz his progress is great :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

What is it about?

SOTHERNGRL says:

So I went in Southern#1 closet to look for something and what do I see AKOO. I blame myself for dressing him in Garanimals as a child. Thats all I got for this.

PARIAH says:

T.I. :love:

Is Bow Wow taller than T.I. now?

hell_on_heels says:

Let me stop before I even get started…..”Friends of the Blog”. :tape:

SOTHERNGRL says:

BUN B :heart:

Sue Tzai :thumbsup:

looks like im going asian for the ’14 :partyhat:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Is Bow Wow taller than T.I. now?
    _______________________________

:lol: nah TI just leaning and rocking wit it

Honycoatd says:

Hello and greetings beautiful people :hug:

The Master Beta :D says:

Hey Mary Poppins :waves: j/k hey Hony :hug: :lol:

Is it just a book/Catalog ?? SERIOUS?

and I dont like TI’s skin showing in those cuts on his Jeans :nono:
    I dO like his jeans, just not that little bit of skin :(

jamil2008 says:

Where’s Tiny?

:yahoo:

its friday, bills already paid. no broad or kids to drain my pockets. looks like imma just put it into the savings account, and lay low this weekend…

money <—— :love:

Eye of Heart says:

Have we talked about scandal yet?

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Why does everyone look so dry at this event???

Honycoatd says:

Hi Master Beater. How are you my dear?

:eek:

:lol: @ BSGO

chill, son! :stop: dont do it to yourself

Hey Hony! :hug: I wish I could chat! :wave: Sew murch work. Miss you. :kiss:

Honycoatd says:

I have not seen Scandal yet.

Man little Man Man :holdme: I miss WD already. I don’t like how they left us off.

So I guess half the blog is on a Beyonce listening break?

I’m sure she just means the air, right. :eek: :hahaha:

The Master Beta :D says:

I’m fine Hony how have you and the kiddies been

hello HONEY

LUVIE I swear I’m so mad at her for this Yonce on her knees chit :hahaha: :heart:

Honycoatd says:

My Insideher. How are you doll? I can say the same thing… work got me trapped with workload to last 6 months that needs to be done in 2. They just think so are such super robots with everlasting shelf life. And you know I miss you too cutie with the tutie.

Honycoatd says:

I was wondering what the Yonce was. I didn’t try google yet tho. Beyonce has only 3 songs on there I will listen to again in my own.

I have people texting, emailing and calling me to send them copies. No one wants to buy it.

cougar lover says:

i swear some days yall can be such a pleasure. the rest of them not so much. get the stick out cha azz, and stop acting all stank :rofl:

I’m sure she just means the air, right.
    ~~~~~~~
    CTFU
    I thought U had work to do. Im sitting across from my boss wer both on laptops.
    SUPPOSE TO be cleaning up our data base.
    Im over here lolING :oops:

Man little Man Man
    ____________________________

:hahaha: the sweetest insult like ever

You know them eyes was for your ass. Fukk yew. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Master Beater… we are all well and grateful for life, love and each other. How is your family?

Luvinglyyou… Hi doll, How is the big man and college going? I was he is back in again and not taking a long break. :thinking: Although, I believe it is winter break for them now.

:duel: WHO GOT A stick up ther HOLE COUGAR?? wontCHU pull it out

Eye of Heart says:

:yawn: WTF errbody at?

CTFU
    I thought U had work to do. Im sitting across from my boss wer both on laptops.
    SUPPOSE TO be cleaning up our data base.
    Im over here lolING :oops:

LuVie I am working. :pc: Got yall in Chrome. I’m in IE working. :hahaha: Got Bey on iTunes. I might be a tad bit overstimulated.. and looking at the clock, but I got what a week to do 3 months worth of chit..

I was pissT when my boss called me into a meeting. I legit think she seen my lip curl.

Eye of Heart says:

<—- No stick in her :buttshake:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
    *says this with no shame* Well I don’t want to buy it either. How can I get it from you?

Honycoatd says:

A stick in the hole? I think the thought would hurt more and the journey of putting it there. Unless its a smooth stick.

You know them eyes was for your ass. Fukk yew. :lol:
    ———————————-

man fugg all that :D

we be crakking up one day, then the next day yall fukkas wanna act all funny and shyt :mad:

I am blessed and highly favored. :yes: I like to have things to do but umm in my own time. The day Bey drops an album is not it. *lip curl* :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Hi Nakeya Boquita… Did you get a new job as yet? and how is little man?

______

But cant they just go stream it somewhere? :shrug: Folks crazy. :lol: Not a fan but wanna listen. :eek:

Honycoatd says:

Nakeya I could email it to you…. they are mp3 and mkv format for videos.

Eye of Heart says:

______

But cant they just go stream it somewhere? Folks crazy. Not a fan but wanna listen.

:loll: Me too!

HONEY my son is home,on break

———————————-
    man fugg all that :D

We is wemminz, Couga. Just following the natural order of our biology. :shrug: :hahaha:

You wanna talk to me? You sure? Cause you know I seen that Asians in 2014 bullchit. :huh: :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Not only fan listens to music. I like music in general. Beyonce is not much of my cup of tea music wise but I can appreciate the slick business move she made when she released this album through her own publishing company. I like heartfelt songs not too much of the bump it and drop it like its hot.

Honycoatd says:

Couga needs some Beyonce give it to daddy stuff she was rapping about. Maybe some sex on the table? or in the kitchen right after you both done ate?

money <—— :love:
    —————-

Soooo you know how when you first move your money is lookin shorter than Bushwick Bill…. Mr. Razz and I just had lunch together and looked over some things and we fell in love all over again… Usually in KW i'd have to be frugal… MAYNE! :love: AWL of it is going to savings. :yes:

Honycoatd says:

Good luving… So you happy to have your baby home. No hanky panky like you and husband are the only ones home now.

Maybe some sex on the table? or in the kitchen right after you both done ate?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    HELL YES!
    with the legs up straight in the air. :hump:

———————–

im good on that. nicca come on here to shoot the shyt and ya hormonal mofos be actting like a nicca begging for change or something.

Not only fan listens to music. I like music in general.

:facepalm: After I fonted that I knew someone would come parse it. :lol:

I LOVE music. All kinds. There are no shortage of sites on the web to feel something out before I buy it. :shrug: I expect the fans to buy and the others to stream not ask fans to send them theirs but :lol: I expect a lot all the time my friend keep telling me. #workingonit

Eye of Heart says:

:headphone: He Monica Lewinskied all on my gown

~~~~~~~
    Girl, long story short NO. :lol: All is swell either way. If i cant give it to hubby on the table.
    I’ll take it missionary with his hand ova my mouth :yes:

———————————–

:rolleyes: that aint no fukking valid enough excuse :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

You moved from KW? Where are you now? I went up to a cabin in John Pennecamp not too long ago.

Maybe some sex on the table? or in the kitchen right after you both done ate?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    HELL YES!
    with the legs up straight in the air.
    ——————-
    :blink:

:mad: muthafukka the biology chit was a joke. Dont come in here with that tired as trope on hormones. :chase:

*smoothes hair* Now. How you doing?

———————–

~~~~~~~~
    COUGAR WHAT IN the HOLY grail is wrong with you, U sure it AINT YOU Queening OUt and Not us.
    :titay: takes these and chillAX

He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
    :headphone: *superman shirt ripping motion*

:tittays: there Ya go COUGAR. But anywho U got BiZZle’s attn.
    :hug:

Honycoatd says:

Couga…. you need some nipple sucking? You acting like your hungry. I know how men need to eat when they wanna eat.

You will be fine sweetie. Maybe some oral pleasure could help then.

Whatever the case is… don’t beat yourself over it. We are here for you. :hug:

:rolleyes: that aint no fukking valid enough excuse
    ________

It was a joke ass! :lol: I think a lot of ppl MIA cause its Friday numero one. And this is kind of :warning: trap post. :shrug:

the delivery man brought me a cup of coffee on accident. i dont drink coffee or anything with caffeine, but it was free and you know how that go….

imma be like this :bounce: :woohoo: in a few minutes.

i have made a turrble turrble decision. help

Honycoatd says:

Couga is acting out. So he needs ALOT of attention. A cry for help? since its not sex… or he is pmsing too. Men do that alot of times and are unaware of their cycle since it does not involve ovulating.

But anywho U got BiZZle’s attn.
    :hug:

:eyeroll: Always. He dont appreciate me tho. Not enough exotic. :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Honycoatd says:

New Mexico? Wow it is far… They do have beautiful mountains there tho. And alot of nice trails. Are you liking it?

luVn_liFe… says:

:titay: takes these and chillAX
    —————————————–

i’m cooling over here. just making small talk

:rofl: :rofl: Hony please school us.

Honycoatd says:

You are exotic… Your features makes you… YOU! plus the banging body you have… they don’t care about your pudding nose.

i have made a turrble turrble decision. help

Just own it. :lol: I want you to tell me how you feel about Tip’s contribution to the ugly xmas sweater party. :lol:

@Hony- So far I love it.. we live right below the moutains so when we walk out (unless there is fog like today) we see moutains. The drive up here was pretty once we passed Artesia. It is far from fl… they gave me 7 days of travel. when I left nebraska for KW they gave me 6.

KyCakes says:

Is this day draggin snail booty or is it just me? :rollseyes:

Honycoatd says:

Cougar is over there making a wish list and checking it twice… trying to see if he has been naughty or nice.

socks… CHECK
    head… CHECK
    jordans… CHECK
    2girls and a mirror… ????

Tip’s contribution to the ugly xmas sweater party.
    ———-
    :crying1: I was thinking this :lol:

cougar . . .
    Whats on the itinerary for tHe weekend? whey U at again? is it COLd or WARM?

——————————-

so thats all you got from my post. so trying to figure out why its so dead in hear today is a cry for help? ok, you figured me out :claps:

Oh Hony thats just wondefrul :rofl: :rofl: Lawd this blog be missing your balance. :heart:

What in the devil is a pudding nose tho? :lol: Colloquialism?

Honycoatd says:

Thats awesome… I love the mountains there too.

All the homeless people are going to miss you and your blanket drive. I hope someone picks up your cause from the base there.

Are you permanently in NM now or not?

CTHU!!!! COUGAR it’s Friday, U know it gets thin come friday afternoon.

:warning: roses and STUDS PLZ log in for COUGA! PLZ

i thought we was cool OTB. why you tryna get a nigga caught up in some shullbit? :rules:

i thought that was a portrait of……you know what nevermind :tea:

Honycoatd says:

Insideher… Yes, its colloquialism… I forgot my meaning can be a bit off here. Its just cute a pudding nose is a cute nose.

:hahaha: lmaO

I LOVE that Flawless is what Bow Down turned into!!! :woohoo: With this Chima rant? :phew: LOVE! :heart:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is this day draggin snail booty or is it just me?
    ************

Bloss :rofl: :rofl: Dont even get me started. His fren Sandra already NSA’ing me. :hahaha: AKOO has cute stuff. Sandra.

Honycoatd says:

Couga… I am not a head doctor so not trying to figure you out. It was out of general concern that I stated what I did. I don’t need you to lionize me hunni…

Ahhh. :yes: Thank you, Hony. :lol: Is that English? It sounds familiar now that I know the context. (My boss is English American.. )

AKOO clothing line must be on the same rack as SHE by SHEREE :eek:

Jesus be a newer & safer post

:yes:

Is your boss fine?

cougar lover says:

welp, now that, that worked :rofl:

:yahoo:

money <—— :love:

Khloe Kardashian sealed an ironclad prenup with estranged husband Lamar Odom when the pair suddenly wed in 2009 — a move that savvily protected the reality star’s empire

The ex-Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers star — said to be worth up to $100 million himself — waived any claims to his 29-year-old wife’s fortune, estimated to total much less, at around $18 million.

Kardashian will retain the couple’s $4 million Tarzana, Calif., mansion, as part of the impending divorce.
    She’ll also keep the engagement ring — worth $1 million — along with all jewelry and gifts given to her by love-rat Lamar during the course of their strained four-year marriage.

“Khloe will be entitled to $500,000 for each year married to Lamar and she could petition for spousal support,” a source with knowledge of the prenup

“However, she would only be entitled to spousal support from Lamar for half the length of their marriage, which would be less than two years.

“Lamar waived his rights to seek spousal support from Khloe and any claims to any money she earned from the Kardashian empire.

“Khloe will remain as the beneficiary on a $10 million life insurance policy Lamar has and that will remain for the rest of their lives.”

Honycoatd says:

AKOO looks like phatfarm when it first came out. Its urban wear.

Umm Bey coming for necks with this Holy Trinity of Supermodas in the Yonce vid. :nun:

Is your boss fine?
    _____

No. She fat and married. :lol:

the wat tee em Zee was reporting the divorce, I thought she would have been at the courthouse as SOON as it Opened
    :tea:

Maybe next Fri

luVn_liFe… says:

CTHU!!!! COUGAR it’s Friday, U know it gets thin come friday afternoon.
    ———————–

truu :rofl:

:eyeroll:

man LAMAR agreed to let her Be the beneficiary of His life Insurance policy, No matter What!!
    How vile, He has fcukking Kids!

Oh no not my type.

Why would Lamar makes Khloe the benefactor on his life insurance for the rest of his life? He should have placed a clause in there somewhere.

:huh: I sense BATH salt taker AMONG Us. :blink:

———————

i don’t think of you that way (yes i googled lionize). i was messing around, didn’t think it would be perceived as a hissy fit. seeing how i joke around here on the regular :D

FuturedocDonte says:

I’ll believe the khloe and Lamar thing when I see the divorce papers :nono: Khloe strikes me as one that will stand by her man (which she has been doing) and she’s said that she wasn’t going to divorce him no time soon because she’s afraid he would harm himself :eek:

Honycoatd says:

Samething I am thinking. Although, it is sad to say this but he maybe just be there way the children got into this world but not where they should clinch to and stay with. He is selfish if he really did that. No matter if he left them millions already… If the marriage is short and she is already getting a fair amount from it… she should not be attached to his life insurance.

How vile, He has fcukking Kids!
    ————
    My mother and when I have kids will be mines. Grown folks that aint made more can gon’ somewhere :tea: Get my burial out of that

Slot manufacturer IGT says a Florida man became a multi-millionaire after hitting a slot machine jackpot at the MGM Grand hotel-casino in Las Vegas last weekend.

IGT says the player won $10.03 million on a Megabucks machine. The machine is part of Nevada’s progressive slot system.

In November, another player won an even bigger jackpot from a Megabucks machine at the MGM Grand, the Strip’s largest casino. That player took home $12.46 million.
    ~~~~~~~~
    EYE
    WILL
    BE
    IN FRONT OF EM :eek:

How vile, He has fcukking Kids!

!!!! I know folks wondered why I went so hard on his baby mama but a nigga like this gets CREATED. Fukking duck as fukka and she byke their tombout she know her worth. Bitch you dont know chit. Oohhh chile. I’ll get mad all over again.

FuturedocDonte says:

How vile, He has fcukking Kids!

—-
    I’m sure he has more than one :rules:

Honycoatd says:

Couga thats good to know. I like to joke around too but I have not been around much so was not sure if you were trying to be standoffish or playful hun.

———
    Like why? Throw that man back his ring

luVn_liFe… says:

How vile, He has fcukking Kids!

prolly has diff policies for diff beneficiaries. im just a regular person and i have 3 policies. one for my son, one for my daughter and one for them to split in case i die before they turn 18.

i also have different ppl named as contingent beneficiaries for each policy in case me and my kids all die at once.

its really not a big deal. :shrugs:

luVn_liFe… says:

:huh: I sense BATH salt taker AMONG Us. :blink:
    —————————

wow…this…this cut me deep… :cry:

FuturedocDonte says:

How vile, He has fcukking Kids!

—-
    I’m sure he has more than one
    ~~~~~~~~
    YEAH but for me that isnt the Point. She shouldnt be on a half of nannh

Mayne listen. :stop: Dont let me get Gigs in hurr to tell you bout these white devils. :eek: Khloe fukk ass doing just what her family orders.

Disclaimer all yt folks aint white devils. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

:huh: I sense BATH salt taker AMONG Us. :blink:
    —————————

wow…this…this cut me deep… :cry:
    ~~~~~~~
    CTHU!!!!!!!!!!! NOW Y U felt I was talkiNg bout yew?? :haahaha:
    btw; I was! :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

I sense BATH salt taker AMONG Us.
    ______________________________

if you talking about cougar, i told you somebody slipped a mickey in his tampico. if u talking bout me, its the coffee typing, not me! i cant be held liable!

:heart: COUGAR im just JOSHinG, U got me over here
    :huh:
    and

STOP IT PUHlllleeeeeeeZe

EYE
    WILL
    BE
    IN FRONT OF EM :eek:

Luvs. :eyeroll: Coworker tried to make me feel some kind of way about playing the lotto tonight. Said its better things to do with your money. :eek:

Our boss rolled up on the convo and said her hubby bought 100dollas worth of tickets. So boom crakak. But really I wish they give the lotto back to us middle income folk. :crying1:

FuturedocDonte says:

Khloe fukk ass doing just what her family orders.
    —-
    See ion think so. :no: I’ve seen her almost :shank: Kris behind Lamar. She’een play with her husband

OB
    Yew DID Say that yesterday think :lol:

Honycoatd says:

I am not debating that he does not… you should have more than one life insurance to cover different cost. I just don’t see why she should benefit from any when she is already leaving with prizes. Maybe Lamar is just happy she gave him a chance? I come across a few black men with money that makes me sad with what they deem to be worthy and leave their true support in the back of the woods.

its really not a big deal. :shrugs:

Do you have the kids dad as a bene? I think its a big deal cause nothing came of this short ass union. :shrug:

But really I wish they give the lotto back to us middle income folk. :crying1:
    *SIGH* DEEPSIGH* U aint never lied SMH

luVn_liFe… says:

CTHU!!!!!!!!!!! NOW Y U felt I was talkiNg bout yew?? :haahaha:
    btw; I was! :lol:
    ——————————-

well then. i’ll just dislike yew till next weds, for that spirit crushing jab :rolleyes:

Honycoatd says:

Indeed not everyone that is white skin is of ESSA descendants.

Khloe fukk ass doing just what her family orders.
    —-

Well where she at Doc? Folks call your hubby a crackhead and you dont take to all your social media to tell them to crack these nutts? :wtf:

:nono: Not me and mine.

luVn_liFe… says:

CTHU!!!!!!!!!!! NOW Y U felt I was talkiNg bout yew?? :haahaha:
    btw; I was! :lol:
    ——————————-

well then. i’ll just dislike yew till next weds, for that spirit crushing jab
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think NOT :shotsfired: U need to get right, and get right Nahh!!
    :blink: Ok??? :crying1:

Maybe Lamar is just happy she gave him a chance?

:lol: Lawd. :facepalm: Poor Lamar.

luVn_liFe… says:

:heart: COUGAR im just JOSHinG, U got me over here
    :huh:
    and

STOP IT PUHlllleeeeeeeZe
    —————————————-

i was finna come on here and crack on this stuck up acting chick. then my e-folk tryna stunt on me like i aint me. the fugg :hahaha:

Former North Carolina guard Will Graves was arrested on marijuana possession charges at a property owned by Tar Heels coach Roy Williams, Raleigh TV station WTVD reported.

Graves, who is working as the team’s part-time video coordinator this semester, was also charged with one count of drug paraphernalia. Police officers found marijuana seeds and five blunts.

:huh:

:kona:

:rofl: :rofl: lYou off your chit even more today Make me sick :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

I agreed. I have heard of Khloe defending her family with clear cut words but not Lamar in simple terms as leave him alone. She sums it up to I will hurt someone for my family. People say one thing and many do other things. Her true intentions are there in her being and in the back of her mind. Lamar needs a strip down… sometime to repair his soul. He is damaged there and no matter with he tells his mind… the root is where he needs to place his attention and not the limbs.

Honycoatd says:

Thats awesome… I love the mountains there too.

Are you permanently in NM now or not?
    ——–
    Just until the AF tells me to

Police officers found marijuana seeds and five blunts.

LMMFAO. Lest he dont roll no seeds. Mah nigga. :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Agreed OTB. But you gotta remember the breed of folk we dealing with. An entire family is worth 100 million dollars and it all started with a sex tape. They gotta do whatever they can to keep their name buzz. So she may not be fighting the rumors (because we know they are true) but i do think that their is a level of discretion she is trying to take. She aint on instagram calling him lil tink tink like keyshia cole… oop :smack:

The problem though —> Kris Jenner: :hug: come here khloe :wail: > :cell: hello, harvey…girl I got some sht for you

lord there’s a shooter at a High school In colorado
    I pray to god, No1 gets hurt.

Luvn

you know how it is. you have something funny to tell people. then you go around your folk, and they all serious for some reason. just mess up your whole lil moment.

:yes: I’m with you @Doc. Seem like Khloe been skating on this sympathy wave to me and I’m just here to crush it. She is more like Kim and Kris then not imo.

And BOL!!! at that Harvey equation. Sho you right. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Donte that is where one of the problem lies… When you are married. That union becomes your upmost first family. You leave behind, your mother and father (including siblings) to create a new family with your husband or wife. You can’t be married to both. And her family should respect that and not impose anything otherwise.

Two people were reported injured Friday afternoon during a shooting at a suburban Denver high school.

LuVie :facepalm:

_______________________________

no because i dont love they mongrel ass but if i did i would always want them to be taken care of. divorce dont mean u stop loving a person. just mean yall cant or dont want to be married. i hv my bestie as a contingent beneficiary. if we have a falling out (heaven forbid) she still gonna be there bc i love her and i always want her to be doing good. :love:

being that i do estate planning i see this all the time. ppl leave money to their exes as a show of support or as a last sign to say “i care”. no harm no foul (in my opinion/experience).

:offtopic:

Active shooting situation at Colorado High School

The problem though —> Kris Jenner: come here khloe > hello, harvey…girl I got some sht for you

God, this is terrible.

—-
    :yes:

cougar lover says:

another school shooting. this is getting out of hand :no:

COUGAR brangit, Please tell something funny. GOSH One person stopped the whole show :|

Honycoatd says:

I am always praying over my children while they are school. This world now and its activities we need to be well prepared for.

I am often at my children school and they keep telling me I don’t have to show up all the time. But I let them know it is my right to come here when I feel I must.

:praying: that no one is seriously injured.

Fated4Greatness says:

I dont get it. Is this just a book of photos in AKOO clothing?? Is one supposed to purchase this? :think:

_______

True true :yes: For sure.

:eek: But now I hate him even more. *silently mouths help cry* :lol: Cause how you love a bitch who aint fukking with you. I mean I get it, but I dont want to. :lol:

And her family should respect that and not impose anything otherwise.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    THEY SHOULD; BUTTTTT.

@Razz
    they havent said yet, Just that the shooter is still at the high school

————–
    That’s why I don’t tell my mother much now. Just a need to know basis. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

I dont get it. Is this just a book of photos in AKOO clothing?? Is one supposed to purchase this? :thinking:

apparently auntie want us to put it on our coffee table :coffee:

Its a coffe shop book.

I guess he is marketing this to the hip college student that goes to book store to use the book without buying but he is hoping his is purchased since it is to that hip demographic.

Not me and mine.

wwbd? what would Beyonce do? :nun:

cause ppl call Blue Ivy and Jay everything except a child of God and she dont say nuthin :shrugs: if khloe responded to everything she would be out here looking like nut ass kanye.

Fated4Greatness says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Same thang I aXed, seems like a catalog and gathering to browse it and sip on some henni :shrug:

This is sad… :| I hope the two are not seriously injured and that there are no others who get hurt.

That’s why I don’t tell my mother much now. Just a need to know basis. :lol:

my mama tried to poke her lip out last week cuz she aint have a key to MY house :rolleyes:

Blossom,

He did already show that he care… He is supposely leaving her the house and the jewelry plus she gets to keep the engagement ring and the wedding ring. And not count the cars and other gifts.

Fated4Greatness says:

yes. ONE. one person is supposed to buy this :tea:

That’s why I don’t tell my mother much now. Just a need to know basis. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dont get me started on the MIL

apparently auntie want us to put it on our coffee table
    ——————
    It might be used to hold up my coffee table until I can fix or buy a new one…. but it wont go ON it :lol:

wwbd? what would Beyonce do? :nun:

You dont think thats apples to oranges? When has beyonce ever publicly responded to criticism about herself? :thinking: If anything she gives a passive aggressive “response”. You hate Blue’s hair? Cool story bro. Watch all the fukks I give.

If somebody say something about the Kards, the whole fam going in. :shrug: And Beyonce supports her husband. Maybe not vocally but she supports him.

IsThisThingOn... says:

“the root is where he needs to place his attention and not the limbs.”

This>^^^^^^^^ :yes:

Wasn’t his dad struggling with a serious drug addiction for a long time? I can’t say for certain if we are hard-wired for these types of things, but there’s SOMETHING to the ‘generational’ curse of drugs/alcohol/(your vice here) that’s biological. Unfortunately, if his father is still struggling with his addiction, he’s not in a place of power to help his son. Sad all around.

Authorities on Friday arrested a 58-year-old Wichita, Kan., man who they said tried to commit a suicide bombing at the airport there.

FlyWichita.com Enlarge Image
    Wichita Mid-Continent Airport terminal overview.

Terry L. Loewen, an avionics technician who had access to Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, was arrested after he tried to use his airport access card to drive onto the tarmac there with what he thought was a bomb, according to a complaint filed in federal court Friday.

The bomb was inert, the complaint said.

Honycoatd says:

Yes, your family should not know your business unless you are in immediate danger or your gut tells you to confide otherwise they should not know because they objection most likely would be one sided.

Arapahoe High School is 10 minutes away from Columbine High School :(

yes. ONE. one person is supposed to buy this
    ——————
    But Tiny and the whole grand hustle gang (homay!) alredy got their copy or two thousand :kona:

:newpost: FAN Mail BEY :newpost:

______

This in particular..that chit about OJ being her daddy? Why would you acknowledge that but not your hubby’s woes?

Fated4Greatness says:

I was confused cause at first I was like he had a party for a FREE catalog :blink: but Im still confused cause who the hell supposed to by a catalog, an AKOO catalog at that…cause thats what it sounds like. Depending on the price Im sure it will make a good stocking stuffer somebody :shrug:

Luvn

well its wasn’t comedy funny, but it was a revealing moment for me. There is this stuck-up, standoffish, overall funny acting chick i work with. That was my assumption of her, until i seen her dude today. I was under the impression that she was fuggin some chris brown looking, benz driving nicca with the way her azz be acting. But she fukking that nicca tho, fr fr, then got the nerve to be acting the way she does.. the fugg :rofl:

apparently auntie want us to put it on our coffee table
    ——————

You better stop getting your furniture from the RENT-A-CENTER :eek:

Blossom,

______________________________

:shrugs: maybe he wants to do more? my boss said that his wife is “not good at working”. if he were to die or leave her she could not survive on her own so he makes sure she is taken care of. some ppl are like that. sometimes its guilt. sometimes its obligation. my boss, for example, takes his duties to his bride (thats what he calls her and they been married 30yrs) very seriously. then again, he’s jewish and their family values are more traditional/strict than the majority of american black ppl. its foreign to us because (harsh truth here) we are so used to our dudes leaving us high and dry waiting in line for some WIC checks.