Rachael Ray’s Aunt Freezes To Death After Thanksgiving

Rachael Ray

An aunt of popular TV chef Rachael Ray died of hypothermia after she locked herself out of a home where she was house sitting, The National Enquirer reports.

Ray’s aunt Geraldine Dominica Scuderi froze to death in the driveway of Ray’s mother’s home in upstate New York. Scuderi, who was 77, reportedly locked herself out of the home when she went outside to feed animals in below freezing temperatures. She was unable to get back inside the home.

“At some point in the evening, I suspect that, because of her [chronic lung problems], she had trouble breathing and collapsed in the driveway and basically died there,” Ray’s cousin told the Enquirer. The tragic death occurred the day after Thanksgiving, Ray has not released a statement about her aunt’s death.

Thanks to loyal reader Luvn Life for the tip.

• Man beats 92-year-old grandmother to death
  • Jackie Christie’s daughter is as dysfunctional as she is
  • Spike Lee settles with Florida couple who were forced to flee their home
  • Woman Charged with Sexually Assaulting 106-year-old Bedridden Patient

37 Responses to “Rachael Ray’s Aunt Freezes To Death After Thanksgiving”

How awful, Even more so thats terrible Rachel couldnt find the time to go the Funeral :(

69 says:

This is crazy…

:offtopic:

Who has seen Erykah Badu and that big ole bull horn piercing hanging out her nose? :waiting:

Sorry for changing the subject so soon…auntie you might need to do a post on it. :ashamed:

PARIAH says:

Wow that’s crazy.. may she RIP.. I wonder why she just didn’t break a window to get back into the house? :thinking:

69 says:

…and so she couldn’t break a window or something to get bike in? :huh: I know them houses built wiff like 50/11 windows and big azz glass rooms and shyt. I need receipts. This transaction ain’t addin up. :coffee:

PARIAH says:

I wonder why she just didn’t break a window to get back into the house?

Freezing temperatures makes it hard to breath. And she already had breathing problems, so she probably didn’t have the strength to break a window.

69 says:

:spank:

Sandra. The was healthy enough to feed them damn animals she coulda broke a window. Stop making excuses for old folks.

CALI CHA says:

UMMM WHERE DO THE ANIMALS KEEP WARM :think:

SummerBaby says:

RIP to this lady! Where was the rest of the family, how long was she outside & why didn’t they realize was still out there? :thinking:

Ni ni says:

69, you just runs out lol. @Cali, good quest.

GWU says:

It’s a sad day when you don’t even think to walk to a neighbour or go lie down with the animals (desperate times call for desperate measures).

Reminds me of the old lady who fell in the snowbank and then got covered up. All day long and the next day people thought the boots sticking out were a joke. . . until someone decided to take them.

Sadly, freezing to death is not the quickest way to go. :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Somebody said she look like one of the mammoths from “Ice Age”

:crying1:

Somebody else said Erykah is trying to get her nose as wide as her puscee that every rapper in the past 20 years has pounded. She is giving new meaning to nose wide open…I HATE FOLKS

:sad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just got :cold: reading this. It’s cold here.
      Oh and Taye n his wife split… shocking. NOT. He been out in them streets :tea:

A.J. says:

Such a tragic death. Just terrible. :no:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :wink:

Morning Shift Roses!!

Kapernick ala Taken hey babe!!
      Who Dat :woot:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What up A.J. :danban:
      I got a morning staff meeting at 9 so I won’t be real morning crew today. You know me I will be like :huh: all on my phone.
      I think I will leave Kap up till Friday or so and then change him to something else :lol:

A.J. says:

Good luck with staff. I think employers should cancel all staff meetings for the month of December just for the holidays. I was in a two hour staff on yesterday and I was so damn hungry I almost cried!! :cry:

A.J. says:

Michelle Obama face is downstairs post is priceless!! :rofl: I know Obama got his ass handed to him ALL THE WAY HOME (in Tamar’s voice). Lord knows black men can eff up from time to time myself included. :tea:

A.J. says:

Jenty Jenty Jenty!! :kiss: how you doing my love?

ms_no-no says:

I agree with other posters who asked why she couldn’t break a window or go to a neighbors house. I can’t fathom that she just sat on the porch and froze to death. Moving around keeps the blood circulating and generates body heat. I also agree she had enough energy to feed animals that were outside. R.I.P

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@A.J. it’s ridiculous. And I just remember I will be here on Christmas Eve. They said we could have the day after or before Christmas off and I took the day after. Somehow it didn’t click for me that they day before was Christmas Eve :facepalm: That should not of even been an option. It should be a holiday! :angry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

my grammar was terrible up there :oops: Normally I don’t care but that reads like I am a SPED :rofl: Like I talk like the sign language man at the Mandela thing was signing… all off

A.J. says:

But Toya, who appeared on the reality show “Tiny and Toya” — is adamant she will never go back to jail because she’s so traumatized by the things she saw on the inside.

Toya wouldn’t get into specifics … but says her fellow inmates were treated “inhumanely.”

“I wouldn’t wish jail time for my worst enemy,” Toya says … adding, “What I witnessed was so bad that I don’t even want to leave the house right now.”

Toya says she’s even considering turning the experience into a positive by working as an “advocate of better treatment for prisoners.”
      Toya needed a nigga wake up call. It’s prison for a reason!

Morning AJ :kiss: MISSTAKE, JeaaaaY ms NONO :wave:

folKS posting on why didnt she go to a neighbor’s, I looked up the homes over there in upSTATE newyork.
      the acres are huge the houses are just as big and they dont have neighbors for miles.

also she was 77. I believe I read her son said they seen the surveilance footage, she did try to break in, but to no avail.
      Missile Impact windows and doors aint NO joke.
      you’ll kill ur self trying
      :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J. :Toya said prison is hard :hahaha: Girl it ain’t supposed to be fun. What Wayne told you? He rich and famous he not like everybody else. The only people who I feel bad for are those falsely incarcerated or disproportionately sentenced. Those other folks.. they need to be locked up from upstanding people like myself *pulls velvet housecoat closed* It’s cold today….

gypsyeyes says:

GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!! WOKE UP THIS MORNING PLAYING ARIANA GRANDE FOR MY GIRLS AND I SWEAR THEY WAKE UP SINGING. YES WE HAVE MUSIC EVERY MORNING. PLUS APPLE PICKING TIME. THESE MORNING RITUALS I HOPE THAT THEY CONTINUE WHEN THEY ARE PARENTS…

A.J. says:

Hey luvn!! Elderly people should not have to break in a house they are staying at. Especially with her medical conditions, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with her being there by herself.

But yt people do not care about their elders so….

:lol: *pulls velvet housecoat closed*
      It’s cold today….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Its SO damn HOT down here!! this has been the hottest December I can ever remember! man this weekend it was 85 degrees!
      Its 82 and humid today :phew:

AJ
      I totally Agree 100!! that woman was 77 with medical problems. Da Fugg ails Rachel ray’s Mother, having her house sitting.
      :no:
      NO Life alert, no fake rock with a key. No CELL phone taped up some where.
      #SAD

A.J. says:

Rachel Ray probably designing a BIG Lots cookware set as we speak. :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Its 82 and humid today :phew:
      _________________________
      It’s 32 degrees. High in the 40s today. So you just gon rub that in huh :blink: Actually I would not want it to be that hot right now. I will be there after the first of the year for an event. I know I will be eating Buds :lol: I will be there for a week.

This situation with RACHEL Ray and her FAM is bout to get NastY . . .
      the victim’s daughter places the blame on her ­famous cousin and the homeowner.

“My mother is dead today because [the] Ray family neglected her,” Ray’s cousin Gina Mesnick told the ­National Enquirer.
      Modal Trigger

Elsa Scuderi’s home in Queensbury, NY.Photo: Shannon DeCelle

“I want the world to know the truth about them and just how they treat their own family.”

Geraldine had gone outside to feed the birds when the door locked behind her, investigators said. She was found the next morning.

The high temperature that day was 28 degrees.

Home-security cameras show Geraldine desperately trying to break a window to get back inside, officials said.

A.J. says:

Feed the birds??? HUH??? Tell the truth then!!

:newpost:

69 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Somebody said she look like one of the mammoths from “Ice

Cause we know that pussy has been skretched good and well ova the yeas. Tyrone they said kept coming back skrong. :rofl:

@MisTake
      NO Im NOt rubbing it in, I would like a little chill. Is nasty hot out :(

LEMME KNow when you come down, I’ll meet you for lurrNch :pizza:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Awe :no: Somebody grandma out there and could not get in. I am really sad. I hate that Rickey Smiley asked where was Rachel Ray at and they said filming her show and he asked what was she cooking. Now I can’t stop wondering what she was cooking :crying1: And was it worth it. Like if it was prime rib :thinking: But if she was making sloppy joes :nono:
      RIP Gerri :kona: