Rihanna is the New Face of Balmain

Rihanna Balmain

Troubled singer Rihanna the new face of French fashion label Balmain, Women’s Wear Daily reports.

Rihanna brings back long hair after one day with pixie cut

“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing told Women’s Wear Daily. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”

The Bajan singer will appear in its Spring ad campaign shot in New York by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

61 Responses to “Rihanna is the New Face of Balmain”

Anna says:

Good for her. I don’t like the pic w/the fur.

Listen :applause: This house designs the shiny, bad azz threads of my fukking dreams! :woohoo:

Caramel Rain says:

@SR, I just read on the Billboard site that Columbia actually released Beyonce’s album on Friday so she didn’t sell it “behind” her rec execs back. They knew of this and it was planned. :shrug: Interesting read.

Congrats Rih Rih :yahoo:

cougar lover says:

she got some pretty eyes.

welp, lemme go pick up this dinner for two, so peepa at the restaurant will thank i got a boo. so they can stop asking me why i’m always eating alone :kona:

I love that blue ensemble. That’s my favorite color. Soon as I win this Mega Millions and loose this 50 pounds I’m coppin both pieces. I know they keep calling that coat a fur, but does rat fur count, cause that’s what it look like.

sassyshe says:

Congrats to Rih. Sandra you should send her a congrats (:hahaha:); Monica did, ijs

IsThisThingOn... says:

Thanks goodness :phew: …that other post! :no:

On topic:
    “It has never been proven that Rihanna’s name alone sells clothes, but Balmain gives some insight into Rihanna’s appeal.”

Well there’s something about her face that “sells” MAC cosmetics :shrug:

And these Balmain folk ain’t no upstarts, so they obviously approve of her face AND that body :yes:

Werk young girl! :clap:

DownBottom says:

:handclap: Good for her! :-)

She fine. Cant’ deny that.

good for her! love to see us getting it. :champ:

____________________________

that may be that new “carpet fur”. i wish i had made that term up but i swear fo gawd i saw a coat online and the description called it “carpet fur” :facepalm:

shiny, bad azz threads
    <–got some sharB shiny 'slacks' from JCP :woot: :lol:

I swear these people on “judge Judy” are idiots!

Rhi’s fit (denim?) in that first pic looks hot! and her accessories are on point!

That second pic is giving me life :nun:

69 says:

Rihanna will favor Naomi Campbell by the edges in about 10 years! All them hoes gone be jealous of Chilli and them baby hairs. That weave does work on these women heads. Them edges eventually end up giving the hell up due to extreme stress and exhaustion and falling out. I know they feeling under appreciated always being concealed and mixed in with pony hair.

Edges be like: bish let me breeve. Ain’t nobody smothering yo azz 24/7

:kona:

deedeegirl says:

love the first pic

Miany says:

This ratchett chic is BADDDDD so I aint mad a’tall :nun:
    :waves: hey yall

Miany says:

:hug: Jenie, Luvn, OTB, DTTS, Bird, Caramel, Man, deedee, 69, Orange, Down Bottom, Isthisthing, sassy, cougar, anna

chix bout to be on pinterest trying to figure out how to loop fake gold chains into their jean shirts in 5, 5, 3, 2….. :facepalm:

clearly i am unable to count :smh:

:stop: that wood down yonder though :lick: on that nicka chest ……
    real quick ….. oh yes :yes: now that’s what I’m talm bout

Dammit Sandra :clap: you got down with that one

MIANY :hug:
    What’s up!

Jenny U like the second pic? , hrmm. For me its the first

The cat fight though :crying1: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghost: I wasn’t ready….. :crying: I wasn’t ready….

The first looks drugged out…… Ion like those kinda pics….. her true beauty is in the second one IMO :yes:

:thumbsup: Gotcha

Miany says:

:shocked: why my slow azz never realized the tatt on her hand was so big… go head Rih

Miany :2dance:

Jenny, I’m waiting till I :smoke: tonight to check out the Mad Cat :twisted:

Miany says:

^^ :thinking: i see what you mean… they stay having these models with this drugged out lost look :yes:

DTS What is the mad cat :rofl:

:lol: smurfette U didnt see the cat BEAT the brakes of that woman?

Oh the cat :rofl: that shyt is hilarious :ghost:

Miany says:

Ion technically see what they see :nono: I see beauty different …. innocent :thinking: ya feel me

Miany says:

I see beauty different …. innocent ya feel me
    ^^ :yes: i feel you. And she def looks innocent and pretty in that second pic.

Lust is not beauty to me :nono: nasty (fawkable) yes :yes: but not beauty :lol:

Nasty sells cues Drunk in love :whistle:

Alright bout to head to my childs school :bye: Ashy !!!!!

Robyn :love:

That is one purdy azz ghul. Slim Goody.

Smonae says:

—————-
    :cosign: I’m right witcha

Smonae says:

Congrats to Rih :clap:

Miany says:

:happy: Smonae, Whodat :hi: bye Jenie

I’m jammin this Yonce’ Sandra like it too… I can tell :tea:

DownBottom says:

Hey Sandra, if you so happen to see this, can you do a post on Teleka Patrick’s disappearance?

So…somebody else associated with Aaron Hernandez done turnt up…dead? :shank:

Missed Sports Center today.

What the entire fugg? :wtf:

PumpkinsMama says:

:yawn:

sassyshe says:

@who dat l told everyone that anyone who can rat on hernandez will be dead by the time that trial roll by. The prosecutors will be left with circumstancial evidence and hell get some minor charge and will walk out of jail immediately due to time served

DownBottom says:

LAWDDD!!! This would be the ONLY time I didn’t go to ATL to get a tix, NOW they have a winner there!!! SMH… *Need to phone my cousin to see if he got a tix* :angry: :crying:

iAmChan says:

Morning all. It’s cold outside and I didn’t win the lottery. Still I rise.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning everyone. *yawn* what’s going on?

iAmChan says:

Hey Fine Cousin Keya

FuturedocDonte says:

:waves: morning

I do not like hand tattoos :no: and ain never heard of Balmain :ashamed:

gypsyeyes says:

GOOD MORNING!!!

that moment when u find out that your holiday bonus is freakin huge!!!!

:wail: <—happy tears :partyhat:

my hands sweating and everything.

gypsyeyes says:

WATTUP ORANGE…LEMME GET $20

ok gyp. no problemo :wink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well if Orange is giving out money *holds hand out for 20* Congrats Orange. And what’s going on Chan?! How is the grand baby?