Rita Ora Cast in Fifty Shades of Grey As Christian’s Sister Mia

Rita Ora cast in Fifty Shades of Grey

British chanteuse Rita Ora just scored a plum acting role that will make her a bigger superstar than Rihanna will ever be. The 23-year-old singer has been cast as Christian Grey’s sister Mia in the film adaptation of the best-selling novel Fifty Shades of Grey.

Ora made the announcement on her official Twitter page on Monday.

The Fifty Shades of Grey movie stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, a college student who falls for a mysterious and handsome billionaire.

That man, Jamie Dornan’s Christian Grey, introduces her to a world of pain. In a good way, if you’re into that (which he is). We mean S&M activities.

Dornan was cast as Christian Grey after Charlie Hunnam, the first actor announced in the coveted lead role, got cold feet and dropped out of the film. Source

• New Couple Alert: Rita Ora is Off the Market
  • T.I., Tiny and Rita Ora Have Lunch Together
  • Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Rita Ora, Iman
  • Trey Songz – Sex Ain’t Better Than Love
  • Photo: Splash News

86 Responses to “Rita Ora Cast in Fifty Shades of Grey As Christian’s Sister Mia”

GAGIRL87 says:

I haven’t read the book any of them actually but I heard it was a big hit amongst the yt’s :yes: AND a few blacks.. I love my urban erotics ala Noire, Zane an a few others

nice boobs :thumbsup:

cute gold nail polish too

……and that about it :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh Rita Whora will fit in just fine…I have yet to read this book..but HUNGER GAMES WAS THE SHYT! OMGAWD had me in the damn movie theatre with mah mouf open n what not! BRAVO!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Orange :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

I dont eat much chicken but I will go to captain Ds.. Thats a blessing in a box..
      *passes you a breath mint and a real piece of fish*
      You are welcome
      *********

:waves: fresh ground mullet from the Gulf :grill: already cleant

GAGIRL87 says:

GiGi I read all three books of the Hunger Games and I went to see Catching Fire last week they did an excellent job the movie followed the book to the tea :applause:

Carrington says:

If I were a trained actor, I would be PISSED that Hollywood is comping roles to people based upon the fact that they have fame, and not because they’re deserving.

I understand getting your hustle on from the non-actor’s perspective, but from the actors perspective, I’d be ticked.

Never read this book and don’ t plan too

Caramel Rain says:

congrats, Rita?

MissHarlem says:

Them boobs though *salivates* the nicest thing I have ever said about Rita. Other than that stop tryin to make fetch happen :coffee:

@GA so this movie is better?? I was disappointed in the first one, because they tried to make it so quick and a lot of core things were missing

SOTHERNGRL says:

I haven’t read the book any of them actually but I heard it was a big hit amongst the yt’s AND a few blacks.. I love my urban erotics ala Noire, Zane an a few others
      ((((((((((((((((((((((((
      @GA please dont waste your time on this. I didnt find anything erotic about it. Whats erotic about walking around with silver balls up ya snatch?

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

ayee 69 listen I f*ucks with Mrs. Winners them cinnamon rolls are EVERYTHING ya’ll making me hungry
      _______
      I used to eat that shyt up too until one day we got blocked off by East Point Police and APD cause someone niggas got it poppin in that bish back in 2008. I ate my chicken like it was the last meal because I knew my azz would never be back. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

gypsy19 saw catching fire last weekend and said she was crying so hard…and this is the same girl that laughed when Morris started crying when Mia died cause he reminded her of the daddy from Intervention.

:yawn: <—erry time this chic comes up

she just bores meh. :shrug:

gm errybodies! :waves: <—50 shades of shade

69 says:

Carrington says:

That’s why grandma and grandpa said get a job doin something that everybody can’t do. :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

San I thought the first one was good :( I cried a little while watching Catching Fire especially when they had to give the speech in Rues district that’s when they were begining to see the rebellion in the ppl. I loved it!

You really like to pit women against women, Sandra. So aggressive. Sheesh. :yawn:

69 says:

Fay

You and I like Mariah and that one fanga her must use to hit her high notes. We neva paht. :wail:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

MissHarlem says:

Because its never gonna happen :lol: Morning :hi: This is so disrespectful to Black Hollywood :smack: I know nothing about this grey phenom, but I know its popular, involves bondage, and will be a big hit amongst its key demographic…Women. Why not Tika or…Is what it is I guess. This would have been a great vehicle to introduce a talented young Black actress to the Snow Bunny masses :tea:

kamadiva says:

Rita Ora just scored a plum acting role that will make her a bigger superstar than Rihanna will ever be – that would be if either of them can act, which remains to be seen. Not a Rihanna or Rita fan, but Rita has a LOT of running to do to catch up to Rihanna..IJS

————–
      It was just not as good as the book. Too rushed. Will def be going to see the second one tho :yes: I’m not for that crying stuff tho

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

SOTHERNGRL I won’t :hug: I knew it was a book more so for THEM you feel me :)

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:

Greeting Your Lioness :bow:

Nice tatas! Ooh chile *bust exercises*

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m not for that crying stuff tho
      __________________________________________________________________

San I’m a cryer :ashamed: can’t help it

Greeting Your Lioness :bow:
      December 3, 2013 at 10:44 am

oh. is that ma bew-thang? :love: :kiss: :lick:
      December 3, 2013 at 10:44 am

at the same damn time :nun: :yahoo:

JMO says:

@Harlem How was your holiday? chit people ask when they’re trying to be nice around the holidays but really don’t care

:tea:

essenze says:

Good morning peoples. 50 Shades of Boring has nothing on any of Zane books if you are looking for some erotic readings. It was very blehh so I more then likely wont be seeing the movie.

oh yeah i’ll give credit where it’s doo. she dew have nice bewbs :boobs:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fay & OTB :hug:

Bye EVERYBODY :hi:

Never @Bren! Are you a hunger games fan??? When the Rue character showed up Black the fans cut up.

The book even says she is brown but ehh its proven when you read, you see a certain image depending on your image. And these characters are DEF white. :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Thats the one that had Rob “big hips” Kardashian trippin?

Whats erotic about walking around with silver balls up ya snatch?

ben wah balls! i thought they were more for kegel strength than erotica :thinking:

thats what im getting my friend for xmas. went to the hot tub and the bytch said she peed 5 times :cry:

never again. i shoulda threw some alum in the water for her pissy ass.

Fay

:rofl: :rofl: Dubb gwan GITCHA! :chase:

sup Mista? :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

BREN :2dance: hey boo

FAYLA :hug: hey booski

OTB :kiss:

JMO :eyeroll: it was better than yours. How is your morning so far :coffee:

———
      When the book said she was brown, that’s the image I got :yes: I liked that.

oh i guess yaw aint see my 50 shades of shade greeting huh? :cuss:

GA (where u goin brutafuh?)
      HARLEM
      OTB
      OB
      Ess
      JMO (comin yo way in spring)
      San
      Sandra
      ERRYBODY!

:waves: <—a REAH erotic novel by Zane

Rita went to a performing arts high school. She is only 23. How much more training we need for her to get in order for her to be considered professional enough to land a part?

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

No. Not a fan. But I remember. I knew her pappy once upon a time :tea: So it was a big deal. The fans had no choice but to deal, and it thrust that lil Blewish child into the spotlight. ********* **** Gone always complain :tea: Rather in protest, or via tight lips and scowling growls. But they still flocked to the theaters. Much like with the prez, the gone either deal, or take leave. Ok. Id be happy with the latter. Would help um pack. Give um a big Bye Ashy :bye:

gypsyeyes says:

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

_______

You must be talking about the one that was on Main Street in East PERNT!

MissHarlem says:

Wont get into this bs hype. I seen better erotica before I knew what college I was applying to. Step your sex game up

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

My ninja my ninja @69 :danban1:

You and I like Mariah and that one fanga her must use to hit her high notes.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not today :stop:

iAmChan says:

@ GA Baby, I got this new movie I want you to star in with me….Fifty Shades of Chan All Over Yo Booooooddy. It’s not gonna be for the masses tho. Just my….umm…our personal collection.

San white folks saw brown and thought tan..or like kim k. :yes: crakka ass crakkas

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

never read this series. heard it was like reading Dr. Suess.
      Anyways I made some chicken veh-geh-ta-bowl (said like Halle in Losing ISIAH) soup last night. I put in in the crockpot last night to simmer… I woke up and my house smelled like :yahoo: I can’t wait to eat it.

Hey MissNYCity :kiss:

:wave: everyones :hug: i missed all the teebee last night. :|

I need a day off to recover from my days off sheesh. :yawn:

——–
      :lol: Sorry bout it!

69 says:

gypsyeyes says:

You must be talking about the one that was on Main Street in East PERNT!
      No. The one on Headland. You say East Point like my cousin tho. I hate this way of speaking. He calls Future “Frucha” too.

I asked him what his zip code was one day.. He said: Three oh three Fo Fo

I just busted out :wail:

rwilliams4782 says:

I need to get me a crock pot.. I thought my mom was gonna give me one of hers but that lady keeps up with her inventory ..soup sounds good..

KayCeiSoul says:

Gigi26 says:

Animal ass bytch.

**************************************************

:wail: I LOVE YOU GIGISISTAH WITH ALL MY HEART.
      This almost ended my life this morning. :rofl:

Hey y’all! :waves:

Ty says:

Morning Roses & Thorns :wave:

Dub, BrenBren, Fay, Harlem, Gyps, Screw, GA, San, and the rest yall…tired of typing :coffee:
      Never got into this book because Zane is a better writer :yes: Hell I enjoy Wut’s write ups more :yes:

I would def help they ass pack :hahaha: you right! I would be behind it and really..”blacks for whites” gets so much play on CL. :tea: i heard white girls flag those as spam. :hater: :lol:

Ty says:

Carrington says:

That’s why Samuel L. Jackson blew a gasket last year….he was pissed :rules:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I need a day off to recover from my days off sheesh
      Come on less go home and rest :steer: I was not ready for today

Ty says:

GAGIRL87 says:

That’s why Im iffy about seeing it because I don’t want to read the book which is usually better. The Color Purple book was more in depth than the movie and I loved it

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Orange I dont know if they are benwa or whowa all I know is you aint finna get me put that chit in Miss Kitty and have me try to convince her she posed to be turned on.

69 says:

Who Dat

Can we be like Beyoncé and her 5 year old dry weave then :D

<<< crockpot(s) cause I have mannie… one of the most used appliance in my kitchen. My daddy used to tease a 20 something Dub and tell me not everything can be cooked in a crockpot or on a Foreman grill. WHY IT CAINT? :blink: I stopped using the Foreman… but them crockpots????

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s why Samuel L. Jackson blew a gasket last year….he was pissed
      How can you tell when he is pissed :huh: Between him and Luvie :kona:

JMO says:

Fayla :hug:

Harlem :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

I wish I had days off to rest.. I havent had a day off in a longggg time.Im jealous of you guys that have set schedules

Can we be like Beyoncé and her 5 year old dry weave then

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YASSS. :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Color Purple book was more in depth than the movie and I loved it
      _______________________________
      you reached way byke for that book analogy :rofl: Color PURP? Ain’t nothing come out since then?

Ty says:

@ Taken…smoke was coming outta his ears :chase:

Hey hun :hug:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

white folks saw brown and thought tan

Of course. They see and hear what they want. I remember as a child being taught that the rebel Crixus had kinky hair. White folks interpret that as an ancient Roman permanent. Mummified corpses found with wigs forged from Anglo hair, which proves they were indeed White. The kinky hair underneath, just, doesnt, exist. Maybe a side effect of mummification :tea: As if Angloesque hair isnt being used for wigs til this day. I actually had an argument with a blog owner awhile back. He refused to stop pretending to be dumb. Accused me of being an afrocentric.lol. I was like naw Bob, I can tell by the bone structure of this mummy youre posting, that that, is indeed an African,,,But but but they tested the hair fibers, yeah, of the wig, Im telling yo dumb ass to check the kitchen. Check the damn kitchen :smack:

:newpost: Police Take White Teen Away From Gay Black Legal Guardians

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Color Purple book was more in depth than the movie and I loved it
      _______________________________
      That book comes to mind because of the detail that was left outta the movie. Like Shug and Celie actually had a relationship in the book :coffee:

Listen folks dont know what kitchen is :crying1:

Steven Spielberg said hollywood wouldnt allow the gay stuff from the book to be included in the movie.

it was the early 80s so yeah….

I havent had a day off in a longggg time.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I plan sick days.

I am going to be sick on Dec 19 and 20th. I think I am going to have asthma issues

And on Jan 17 my tooth is going to hurt

And on Jan 31st I am going to have some cramps.

Ty says:

Orange Blossom says:

it was the early 80s so yeah
      _________
      :yes: that’s why I said the books are usually more detailed

AttorneyMom says:

Folks need fifty shades of common sense and holiness.

Never read the book and won’t be watching the movie. Next.

Nasir Rahim says:

Carrington says:

YEAH I AIN’T GON LIE I AM PISSED!! GOT PEEPS PUTTING IN WORK GOING TO SCHOOL STAYING FOCUSED TO THE ART AND PEOPLE THAT ACT A FOOL ON TV GET BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO MAIN STREAM. SMH

Twilight says:

I didnt read the book however the book was written as fanfiction based on the characters in the book Twilight. I will not see the movie because the writter acted like Twilight didnt inspired her book when it did. without being sued after the book went from printer to press (picked up by a publisher)

tintin1979 says:

she can never be bigger than RiRi, even Bey is tryna get at RiRi level right now.

cocoa49 says:

Can’t get pass her trashy look and sponge bob shape.