Video: Sharkeisha’s Personal Knockout Game

Sharkeisha's Personal Knockout Game

Brutal urban assaults on innocent citizens by inner city thugs continues to make headlines all over the country.

The so-called “knockout game” involves young punks sneaking up on unsuspecting victims and sucker punching them with enough force to knock them out. A successful “knockout” earns the attacker instant street cred and racks up “likes” on social networking websites.

One such attack that was caught on video is unique in that the attacker, Sharkeisha, appears to know her victim.

From TheHollywoodgossip.com:

UPDATE: Sharkeisha’s beating victim, Sharmichael Manuel, 17, told KHOU-TV she was astounded when her former friend mauled her in such fashion.

The Houston teenager says the assailant and a group of girls set her up for the fight video, luring her to an apartment complex under false pretenses.

Manuel thought she was picking up some of her belongings. She was wrong.

“I was just in shock. I was like oh my God. Did she really do this? You’re supposed to be my close friend,” Manuel said. “We were talking in school earlier that day.”

“She made it seem like there was nothing wrong with her.”

The fight broke out over a boy, Manuel reveals, and after Sharkeisha finished the staggering assault, a neighbor drove the battered teen home.

Manuel was left with black eye and busted lip. She hasn’t returned to school since the assault, in part because she has trouble seeing out of her eye.

“It is hurting and crushing to me,” Manuel said, noting that the physical pain is just the start. “I felt humiliated, embarrassed and hurt at the same time.”

Watch her talk about the ordeal below …

Sharmichael Manuel

• Brutal ‘Knock Out Game’ Spreading Across The Country
  • CAUGHT: Teen thug who sucker punched teacher
  • Teacher Fired for Putting Her Shoe On 13-Year-Old Student
  • Man held in brutal rape and murder of Las Vegas mom, daughter

94 Responses to “Video: Sharkeisha’s Personal Knockout Game”

lovezoe says:

Future/ I’m going to say she 16/17 and she means she starts college 2015.

Sharkeisha
      Sharmichael
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I belee the chirens is our futcha….

:headphones:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

She’s going to run up on the wrong one one day and it won’t end well for her. We live in a world where people kill you over a lot less.

lovezoe says:

Oh, this ain’t no knockout game. This is a “Girl messing with my boyfriend, so I’m go be mad at her instead of the one I’m dating” game. Sorry, my child ain’t go be focused on dating, they gone be so busy with school, activities, and church they not gone be thinking about dating

GAGIRL87 says:

They said that mugshot is of ANOTHER Sharkeisha but the real Sharkeisha is 17 or 18 she’s a senior in HS :coffee: I spoke my peace on this one. Girls need their fathers. And parents it starts at HOME..

JMO says:

Her mother needs that same uppercut for that name. Is that a mugshot?

kamadiva says:

I don’t think this was part of the “knock-out” phemon…but it is senseless and repulsive. It’s sad cuz many will say that Shark-bait needs her A$$ beat, but it is clear that she has anger issues and needs help.

She is a coward for sucker punching this girl! That is not how you fight! What happened to back in the day fighting whe both parties knew it was going down!? Baddest man hit my hand…straight fist cuffs…but this shyt here! SMDH!

A Knock out involves a person lying down and going to “sleep” :thankyou:

AlluringlySweet says:

Ole Shark needs to be locked up in the zoo with the rest of the animals. Fighting that girl over a boy that don’t care about her one way or the other. Stupid….just stupid.

I seriously doubt that there are TWO Sharkeisha’s in the world. :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JL: Yea I heard about dem boberries. I had one. I will still take a popeyes biscuit with some honey on it over that :rofl: I just can’t with Church’s or Bojangles. That chicken was SEW greasy I didn’t have to lotion my hand for a week :nono: There is a food court in the adjacent building where I work and there are only overweight white people or destitute black people in the Bojangles lines. It’s sad. On principle I will not go :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Y this child aint in youth court? Ugh..

Sharmichael &Sharkeisha ya’ll thought I was playing :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

punks get run up to get done up…she gonna catch the wrong one. I’m hoping that someone talks to her and she cahnges her ways.

rwilliams4782 says:

Girls like this taunted me in high school..now they steady try to follow me on instagram and twitter.. bye felicia..lol.. at 17 I was playing basketball def wasn’t thinking about who tried to get at my bf

Gigi26 says:

:no: Animal ass bytch.

And no one should be fighting over boys period. Leave that shyt to the birds. Fighting over a boy that’s prolly cheating on both yalls asses :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Still mulling over the name Shar…Kah…Key Sha…..
      *clapping out the syllables with my hands*
      :no:

JMO says:

Lovezoe, the hissyfits over boys is inevitable though don’t you think? Albeit the way kids act nowadays is ridic.

I seriously doubt that there are TWO Sharkeisha’s in the world. :coffee:
      ———–
      Don’t I know a Sharkila :no:

Gigi26 says:

Ummm Sandra I went to school with a Sharkeisha and she damn sure didn’t look like that wilderbeast up top :yes: #themoreyouknow #eachoneteachone

Caramel Rain says:

Bojangles here is a dine in place. With karoke and drinks :blink: is that the same one yall talking about?

GAGIRL87 says:

I seriously doubt that there are TWO Sharkeisha’s in the world
      ____________________________________________________________________

Sandra :rofl: trust me I thought the same thing that girl wasn’t 22 both of the girls attended Cypress High School together in TX

rwilliams4782 says:

She has time to grow… She need to come live with me.. I will whip her ass into tip top shape.. My neice won’t stay with me bc she knows I play no games

lovezoe says:

She needs a mentor stat. Parents need to be right in juvie court with them. Being Judge Hatchett back. Look at her outfit, fighting clothes. Girl shoulda known something was up. The moment she turned her head sharknado snuck her

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hi: Why did I think you were a male? Anywhoo… carry on.

______________________________________________________________________

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bojangles here is a dine in place. With karoke and drinks :blink:
      The blankest of stares :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

@mistaken probably bc I said my gf in an earlier post…

GAGIRL87 says:

Still mulling over the name Shar…Kah…Key Sha…..
      *clapping out the syllables with my hands*
      ___________________________________________________________

Why I see you clapping your hands all slow like trying to comprehend the foolishness :hahaha: I love you Taken lol

Bojangles those blueberry biscuits with the glaze :love: :kona:

lovezoe says:

JMO- no I don’t think they are inevitable. Hopeful our kids will follow our direction from God on courting so things like this won’t happen. Your value is so much more than your vagina. That’s why we black women are the leading new patients of HIV. If a guy wants you, you don’t have to worry about no Sharnicheal humping him.

gypsyeyes says:

I watched a video not long ago about this young black girl who went to a white girls house to fight her and she got her azz handed to her by that lil YT girl. Sometimes you go looking for a fight and find what you are looking for. As for this Sharkeisha, she needs hugs and love.

What happens is these lil girls don’t get love at home and some pissy tailed boy gives them just enough attention to get them pannies and they think that it is love and when another girl moves in on that boy, said girl gets mad and wants to fight the girl in hopes that that boy will choose her. It’s sad and I blame the dads for not showing them the love that they really need/desire.

rwilliams4782 says:

Bet her sisters name Whaleisha and Aquaneisha.. Whole name wont even fit on the social security card.. Thankful my mom gave me a name so common that they dont know what color I am until I get to the interview

FuturedocDonte says:

Future/ I’m going to say she 16/17 and she means she starts college 2015.
      —-
      Class of 2019 would be about the time she would graduate from college :thinking: either way these bishes ain’t legal. She screenshot messages where Trinidad James DM’d her saying he was trying to “put that third leg on ya sharkeisha” :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@mistaken probably bc I said my gf in an earlier post…
      scrolls back up… and you said bf on another :blink: DO tell DO tell :popcorn:

@GA GIRL: I :heart: you too

GAGIRL87 says:

ayee 69 listen I f*ucks with Mrs. Winners :rofl: them cinnamon rolls are EVERYTHING ya’ll making me hungry :crying:

diff strokes for diff folks but i wonder what the stories are behind their names. i also wonder the same for Condoleeza Rice.

as a parent i know we practice our baby’s names while pregnant and doodle it because we think its all cute and pretty. how you get that from something with shark in it?

ayee 69 listen I f*ucks with Mrs. Winners :rofl: them
      I tried to told you. My Mama used to get the meal with that gallon ice tea. I don’t even like sweet tea like that but we was :steer: waiting to get back home and eat that food. Memories byke then :lol:

AlluringlySweet says:

@gypsy you are correct my daughter was just telling me last night about 2 of her classmates beefing over a boy. They are in the 8th grade. One of the girls flunked and the boy has another girl on his facebook telling the that’s his “main” girl. Oh yeah, he flunked too and should be in high school. I told mine to stay away from them all. Shun the stupid at all times.

FuturedocDonte says:

Sharmicheal is worse… These girls mamas was in the delivery room together :yes:

MSVALLDAY says:

Sharkeisha
      Sharmichael
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I belee the chirens is our futcha….

________________________________________________

That future is looking bleak as hail!

rwilliams4782 says:

@mistaken I was saying bf for high school..I had a bf in high school who was my cover up.. lol..When I was in HS that gay ish didnt exist. . Now my neice whose 13 be talking about what girls do and about gay guys and im like huhhhh

Gigi26 says:

I knew an Aquanetta, a Sharkeena, n all kinds of fukk ass names. I don’t know what they’re doing with themselves now..but they were hoes back in the HS days :shrugs:

Still mulling over the name Shar…Kah…Key Sha…..
      *clapping out the syllables with my hands*
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I mean Keisha is a name from MY generation. And I am not downing on the name. My fam has quite a few Keisha’s in various spellings…but unless she named after her mama or grandmother (there are some grandmother Keisha’s out there) it is considered old fashioned at this point. Right? No?

Fugg yall. Cause I know somebody coming for me for saying it. :rofl:

I dont anybody who had a little girl after me (95 and beyond) who named their baby Keisha. THERE.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

how you get that from something with shark in it?
      -________________________
      Her slaw mama was watching Natgeo shark week :rolleyes:

rwilliams4782 says:

YEA THOSE BO’BERRY BISCUITS ARE EVERYTHING BUT THEY ARE LIKE 609 CALORIES SO I TRY TO STAY AWAY

We gonna nickname her Sharkie.

GAGIRL87 says:

rwilliams4782 sometimes they follow you bc they want to see if you fell off like they have #theybehating #I’mstillcute :haha:

lovezoe says:

We heard these names and thought the same. My mom said with a name like that I doubt she worried about a job . Leave the “cute” names for middle names.

Caramel Rain says:

Oh ok. Ya’lls Bonjangles is a chicken joint. Ours is a bar. I get it..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

When I was in HS that gay ish didnt exist. .
      -________________________
      Understand. No condemnation. No condemnation (Donnie McClurkin voice)
      @KDub :ghost: If you name your baby Keisha in 2013 you need yo behind beat. That and Tonya. People don’t do that no mo

kamadiva says:

@gypsy – you are right! I am glad I was raised by parents (although divorced) made sure I knew I was loved and what my self worth was/is! We are doing the same with my daughter! Gotta deter them from the foolishness!

lovezoe says:

Also Tasha no :shade:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh ok. Ya’lls Bonjangles is a chicken joint. Ours is a bar. I get it..
      Who here among us would go to a bar named Bojangles
      I bet they be in there :gossip: With jellies on eating dark meat right off the bar animal style

THEY ARE LIKE 609 CALORIES
      _____________________________________________________

*WHATTTTTTTTT* <<<<<<<<<<<<< yt girl voice :crying:

lovezoe says:

It’s Bo time!

rwilliams4782 says:

@Gagirl yes I look the same from high school.. Im 31 with no kids.. when I go see to their page they have several children ..and still taking club pics bending over in front of an airbrushed moet bottle background. .I even saw one at a black party and bought her another corona to show gratitude for pushing me to be better.. she was babysitting that warm ass corona all night

lovezoe says:

Y’all see Kevin Hart in that new Walmart commercial. Strike while the iron is hot.

GAGIRL87 says:

Leave the “cute” names for middle names
      _________________________________________________________

Zoe

Keep it cute :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

**************
      me either…
      What happened to names like Michelle and Ebony or Deanna? IDK..

JMO says:

lovezoe says:

____________________________________________________________

hmm :think: I get that but I still think girls are going to have crushes on boys, despite how busy they are.

My dad tried that concept with me. The more busy I was, the less I would think about boys :lol: . I played every damn sport you can imagine, was involved in all the little clubs but I still had an eye for boys… never been in a fight about one though

Lady_Elle says:

I am coming in late…
      why was this little criminal in the making arrested?

This is assault & battery. It does not make it less because of her age.

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont eat much chicken but I will go to captain Ds.. Thats a blessing in a box..

Talking bout “I was feeling myself today” :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

GA- you got jokes :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

When I was in HS that gay ish didnt exist. .
      -________________________
      Understand. No condemnation. No condemnation (Donnie McClurkin voice)
      @KDub If you name your baby Keisha in 2013 you need yo behind beat. That and Tonya. People don’t do that no mo

*************
      and Beverly, Elizabeth, or Meeka :no:

Also Tasha no
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cause somebody gonna say that Sasha Obama’s birthname is Natasha. Which it is.

Caramel Rain says:

****************
      :hurl:

_____________________________________________________________________

Poe lil Tink Tink :( not babysitting the corona I bet she was salty :lol:

Not the club shots that’s so nasty :facepalm: trust I’m shame for alot of my classmates but hey I can’t judge them you know. Its never too late to make a change!

Gigi26 says:

————————————
      Those the same broads I see on my instagram subbing their ain’t shyt baby favuhs who are dyckin the whole block down, and can’t even write a damn sentence. That shyt is sad cuz they breed like gerbils :no:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh ok. Ya’lls Bonjangles is a chicken joint. Ours is a bar. I get it..
      Who here among us would go to a bar named Bojangles
      I bet they be in there With jellies on eating dark meat right off the bar animal style

***************
      girl hush :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

In 2050 we are gonna have Sharkeishas. Aqueeshia and East Nyunabja at the social security. . NO more Berthas..Edna.. Eddie..Marys..John Henrys..

GAGIRL87 says:

Zoe of course not babes :hug: you fonted that all nonchalant like really ya’ll keep that ish cute leave it for middle names ONLY :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Gigi26 says:

————————————
      *************
      both of yall are just crazy :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

That shyt is sad cuz they breed like gerbils
      _______________________________________________________

:rofl: Hey Gigi :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

After I divorced I made sure my ex took my kids to sit-down restaurants. You teach my son how to treat a woman and you teach my daughter how she is supposed to be treated. These moms think that it is OK with not having any type of male influence around their children. I’m a single mom but my kids have my ex-father in law (because I aint got no daddy) to be in their lives. Plus my daughter’s father is there for all the kids. It is very important for me to keep my extended family intact. I didn’t have it but my girls will. Shyt happens where you may end up as a single parent but it’s UP to you to be the difference in your child’s life.

*passes you a breath mint and a real piece of fish*
      You are welcome :huh:

Caramel Rain says:

In her defense, you cant really rush a Corona. :lol: Well, you COULD but you’d have really bad indigestion

GWU says:

I seriously doubt that there are TWO Sharkeisha’s in the world. :coffee:

Oh Auntie Sandra, you have too much faith in our people.

Milky says:

I will ask again was her mammie drunk when she named this chile? She think she bad, dhe should try boxing. I bet that.a** would get knocked the fluck out.

:newpost: :yawn:

Caramel Rain says:

*passes you a breath mint and a real piece of fish*
      You are welcome
      *********

:waves: fresh ground mullet from the Gulf :grill: already cleant

Lady_Elle says:

Sorry… why WASN’T this little criminal in the making arrested?

She should be arrested and charged criminally!

She should be forced to pay all medical bills… along with a minimum of $5000 for pain and suffering!

JMO says:

My little cousins (well, teenagers) told me a some girls cut up a girl with a razor blade and poured bleach on her because she was trying to talk to someone’s boyfriend :tape:

I’m scared for the days when I have children… goodness

lovezoe says:

GA- my momma told me the thing about middle names :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Nah name your child what you want ..All I ask is you teach them manners.. Teach them not to stare and please wipe their noses lol.. Everytime I go to my cousins I eat in the car bc if I go in honey her 2 yr old look at me for 5 minutes b4 I tell her to come here..

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

I dont think Sharkeisha is that bad a name. Not a good one. But. Folks act like its SharkKeisha. I knew a Starkeisha. Is what it is. I wish the victim would have fought back. White media has been having a field day with this one for a few weeks now. I guess we have to stomach at least half of the blame :shrugs: Choice and consequences.

Bigbadwolf says:

Chick we WON????
      :hug: Yes we won. Out of the 5 pies, we came out on top

On topic: I feel bad for the both of them. Girls are so influential at that age and they are rougher now than when I was a kid. I do think Sharkeisha is old enough to know better and everybody that was there for the fight.

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Milky says:

Morning :hi: Happy Thanksgiving belated :hi:

rwilliams4782 says:

I saw where Kmichelle tried to congratulate Tamar on her soul train award and Tamar still went in

Lady_Elle says:

I just checked…in the state of Texas the maximum you can get from someone in small claims court… $10,000.

I think they should sue for medical expenses & PAIN / SUFFERING!

Now this young Thug… Bully… tough girl(:box:) who likes to sucker punch will have to use her first job to PAY UP!!!

Ugh! Done with my rant. :angry:

leapyr~baby! says:

I know a Bikiesha and a Slywanda…and they’re both age 30+…..:kona:
      ….my 2 cents…..

AttorneyMom says:

@Sandra writes, “I seriously doubt that there are TWO Sharkeisha’s in the world.”

________________________________

I know I have one of those names but your comment was funny. LOL

pointhimout says:

I’m late posting on this, but this is how people set you up. She knew seeing you at school and cussing you out, it would be harder to lure u to the apartments. There’s nothing worse than being the only one walking around school all day not knowing ur going to get ur ass whooped. Girls see you but don’t warn you. Instead, they all just look and giggle. And this is where you get each one of them bitches, one by one. She should press charges, sue Sharkiesha’s mom for damages, and sue the person who recorder her image without her permission.

Once you start hitting mf’s in the pocket, ****’s no longer funny.