Why Beyonce and Jay Z’s 22 Day Vegan Diet is Just Another Publicity Stunt

Beyonce and Jay Z claim to be taking part in a 22-day vegan diet, which many believe is just another publicity stunt designed to generate headlines. Case in point: the paparazzi snapped photos of Beyonce wearing leather and fur while entering two separate vegan restaurants on the west coast.

Even the most uninformed vegan wouldn’t wear clothing made from animal skin or eat food containing animal products.

But attracting attention — while appearing to be ignorant of the circumstances of her actions — is what Beyonce does best.

Jacoby Cash, an animal lover, was so enraged that she wrote Beyonce a terse note on her Instagram page: “Asshole move going into a vegan restaurant in a fur. You’ve lost a fan.”

It’s obvious that Beyonce wore leather and fur into vegan restaurants in the hopes of evoking backlash from animal lovers, which in turn would generate headlines in the media.

Beyonce is dumb, but she’s not that dumb that she doesn’t realize she is offending true vegan devotees and animal lovers everywhere. Anything for attention, right Beyonce?

• Beyonce Angers Stans With New Blond Lacefront Wig
  • Body Language: How to know if she’s flirting
  • Beyonce Pulls Another PR Stunt
  • Beyonce BOOED in England

181 Responses to “Why Beyonce and Jay Z’s 22 Day Vegan Diet is Just Another Publicity Stunt”

Smonae says:

Its Beyonce & Jay, they dont need to ask for pub they’re gonna get it regardless :shrugs:
      Jacob Cash can go jump off the Brooklyn bridge :coffee:

why would anyone have ever been a fan in the first place if they are opposed to her wearing fur :shrugs:

like oprah said, there are billions of ppl in the world. there’s bound to be a few that dont like you. let them eat cake!

animals kill each other all dam day, just the way the good lawd intended. :nun: go forth and smite some shyt!

The Master Beta :D says:

:tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Let bey be great :hahaha: u know her closet like Noah’s Arc. She got two of everything in there :eek:

iAmChan says:

Bey can’t win if she tried.

“Asshole move going into a vegan restaurant in a fur. You’ve lost a fan.”

_________________________

Sit yo azz down Jacoby.

gypsyeyes says:

MAYBE THAT IS FEAUX FURRRERRR(IN MY JOSELING VOICE)

SHOULDN’T THEY BE MORE CONVERENED WITH A CAMEL MARRIED TO A HUMAN THAT WEARS ANIMALS? ( BE MAD ABOUT THE RIGHT STUFF PEOPLE)

The Christopher Kane Camo :nun:

And Bey you look a ‘spansive fewl. :hahaha: :heart:

<— :koolaid: @Sandra

I honestly think Bey’s team dropped the ball (whoever advises her) and she did NOT KNOW she wasnt supposed to wear leather or fur to a vegan establishment. She herself just learned what a vegan even IS last month most likely. Give folks a break.

KayCeiSoul says:

“Asshole move going into a vegan restaurant in a fur. You’ve lost a fan.”

*********************************

And if I was Bey, I’da said “Well bye Bish!”

It ain’t ee’em that serious. Unless every person he knows is a vegan, he has no reason to react like that to Bey.

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: I could care less about what they consume as food.

That wig looks atrocious. :no: I want her to win so bad in the hair weave game but gatdayum Bey :no:

lexdiamonz says:

gypsyeyes says:

@DUBB-WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR GRAVI???

Mofos need to worry about people dying, fugg these animals :huh: <—really worked UP over this….

lexdiamonz says:

YOOOOO!! was Kandi’s mom SERIOUSLY trying to FADE A BISH

WHAT THE WHAT

:kona:

yeah. im more concerned about the dead cat laying on top of her head. somebody need to call PETA bout this mess :rules:

lovezoe says:

They talking about MORE snow here in the DMV. Ugh.

Hey Charming Chan :hug: Nice gravi. :heart:

gypsyeyes says:

Oh CHAN DONT SEE NOBODY BUT JAX HUH??? ***STEALS GRANDBABY’S PACIFIER***

Smonae says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Mofos need to worry about people dying, fugg these animals <—really worked UP over this….
      ———————————-

:cosign:

FuturedocDonte says:

They talking about MORE snow here in the DMV. Ugh.
      —-
      It need to stop :cold:

I walked Into work and had to turn the damn light on :huh: I sit down then everybody start IMing me about how they working from home… I didn’t get the memo :cuss:

Original Post :yahoo:
      Zoe, for some reason I think that she is gonna be faithful to Peter :shrug: Go figure :smack:

:bounce: Gotta figure out these shades :huh:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: She really rolled up in there with some leather pants to eat nothing but plants n seeds LAWDT!! Well hopefully they’re vegan leather or some shyt cuz that’s a stupid choice.

@DUBB-WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR GRAVI???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A Sharkeisha.

Call PETA on me.

lovezoe says:

DTTS- probably so. I do love how Peter ride for his family tho. He married to a sister in real life.

iAmChan says:

@ Gyp! Blame my head being rattled by hitting that ice/snow.

Donte, where you at up here? If the snow comes again, I’m calling in. Ain’t finna screw up no more pairs of Polos.

Oh CHAN DONT SEE NOBODY BUT JAX HUH??? ***STEALS GRANDBABY’S PACIFIER***

:hahaha: He just want me to leave so he can talk about Bey’s hair.

lovezoe says:

Future- they talking bout 2-5 inches my way. It’s tbe ice that gets me.

Smonae says:

So the Beyhive dragged Derek J on Twitter last night :rofl:

It was mofo’s cursing him out in different languages, All I understood was Derek & Queen Bey :hahaha:

Shellz says:

Gm Roses

As far as the vegan diet thing, if they want to cleanse their bodies of meat consumption for a few wks, who cares lol. They arent adapting the vegan lifestyle totally. Nothing is gon stop you from aging horribly camel JOE. get over it

then everybody start IMing me about how they working from home

A Sharkeisha.

Hannnnnnn. :heart: :hahaha:

And fukk PETA. :woot:

:bounce: Gotta figure out these shades :huh:

:cloud: :cool:

Nothing is gon stop you from aging horribly camel JOE. get over it

@GIGI
      “She really rolled up in there with some leather pants to eat nothing but plants n seeds LAWDT!! Well hopefully they’re vegan leather or some shyt cuz that’s a stupid choice.

_________________________

Even Fantasia would have known better than that! :lol:

I’ve always :love: him too Zoe! He seems so smooth and soooo cooooool :eek:

Him and Tom Selleck :love: djm *snickers* Like imagine them whispering :heart: LOL

So the Beyhive dragged Derek J on Twitter last night

:hahaha: :rofl: Nae! The worse thing yo ucan EVER do is comment on a Bey FB post. Lawddd whether you support her or not mothfukkas from TimbuKKtew be tryna friend you. All I recognize is “Beyonce” :heart:

Bey said she wore VEGAN LEATHER duh!!!! :lol:

I dunno them millis could help me age. :hahaha:

Even Fantasia would have known better than that!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1:

The Master Beta :D says:

Prince will be headlining the 20th Annual Essence Music Festival
      ____________________________________

:eek: I think I might me heading to hot ass sweltering in the Summertime Nawlins :dance:

@DTTS No! :hahaha: Her “sunglasses” I should say. :cool:

Listen on Bey, whats understood dont even need to be sad. :nun:

*dismissive hand wave at the blog fodder* LOL

gypsyeyes says:

MY DESK IS IN FRONT OF A BIG AZZ BAY WINDOW BUT IT’S SO GLOOMY I KEEP DAYDREAMING THAT I’M IN ONE OF THOSE CARS GOING BACK HOME…

lovezoe says:

DTTS- he is handsome. Smooth. Eli my favorite. He worse than Cyrus with them tantrums :rofl:

Somebody TRIED TO tell me what I should eat or not this weekend, soooo
      <—- ate shatt ION even be eating (in front of them), JUST to be stupid :hahaha:

My face said "Dontchew be telling me, yo!" AND "Yeen the boss of me" :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

So the Beyhive dragged Derek J on Twitter last night

Derek J tweets

@Derekjhair why don’t you respect your shoes enough to stop putting them through hell and get a bigger size?”

@BeyonceLite: .@Derekjhair We don’t care #crunchtoes

Smonae says:

OMG OTB, they went in, then told him he shouldve asked Keri & Keyshia what happens when u diss Bey :no: it was ugly

i love bey. yes i do yes i do. even ordered the 2014 calendar but she got that weave shouldnt be looking like davy crocket’s trapper hat. spray that ish with some oil sheen or at least some formaldehyde….something Bey, dam! :cuss:

Bey said she wore VEGAN LEATHER duh!!!!

Nerp. :nono: That Kane collar is def real. I think its fox. :yes: Holy grail item. I covet. :|

@MASTER
      “Prince will be headlining the 20th Annual Essence Music Festival
      ____________________________________

I think I might me heading to hot ass sweltering in the Summertime Nawlins

December 9, 2013 at 11:00 am”
      ___________________________________

I was disappointed. Prince is cool and all but he is overrated to me.

Man, Essence be gettin older and older acts now.
      :facepalm:

@DTTS No! :hahaha: Her “sunglasses” I should say. :cool:
      =======
      DOE! :eek: I was just trying to be “down” and thangs! :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Future- they talking bout 2-5 inches my way. It’s tbe ice that gets me.

Yea I walk one block to work. Outside of that. My car does not move :nono:

Prince will be headlining the 20th Annual Essence Music Festival
      ____________________________________

I think I might me heading to hot ass sweltering in the Summertime Nawlins

__________________________

:eek: :pc:

Um I don’t think they said they were turing “vegan” Just basically doing a fasting for a certain time but eh :tea:

I think its fox
      CHALLENGE
      I say Opossum :eek:
      #ijustwannafightthismorning :rofl: :rofl:
      ================
      Man, hush!!!!! Prince :nun: IS ALLLLL THAT in concert. He just can’t do his splits no more :lol:

lovezoe says:

So was Derek J shading Bey? Tameka Raymomd threw some shade last night. After RHOA went off she tweeted déjà vu. Probably talking bout Usher mama. :rofl:

@SANDRA

Can we please get a post on Kobe’s miraculous return yesterday from an injury that usually ends player’s careers.

iAmChan says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Bey got on a leather shirt and leather pants :eek: in California :eek: the prime definition of a musty pocket book :nono:

Zoe, Eli ain’t NO joke :lol:
      I know a real life “Eli” too yo :rofl: They go hard for their bosses :lol:

@DTTS
      Man, hush!!!!! Prince IS ALLLLL THAT in concert. He just can’t do his splits no more
      _________________________

Who else goin be there? The Pointer Sisters? The Jets? :think:

:heart: Awwww. :hahaha: Gyp! when they moved my station I was so pissed. Used to have a winder AND a doe. :crying1:

I snarked to my boss about it…she got me a lamp with a “florida beach” printed on the shade. :shank:

The Master Beta :D says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MASTER
      “Prince will be headlining the 20th Annual Essence Music Festival
      ____________________________________
      I think I might me heading to hot ass sweltering in the Summertime Nawlins
      December 9, 2013 at 11:00 am”
      ___________________________________
      I was disappointed. Prince is cool and all but he is overrated to me.
      Man, Essence be gettin older and older acts now.
      _______________________________________

I’ve never seen him perform live so that’s the only reason I wanna go

Who gives a fck like seriously :no:

In more important news its Monday and I aint with it today in the work world :coffee: Mama Joyce needs to go to bed with her foolishness and her sisters need to take a nap right along with her silly ass

@CHAN
      “I’m going back to Essence this year. The cougar rate is at an all time high for that there weekend. Umm Hmm.”

This is true. But a lot of these “cougars” are more like “walrusses”
      :facepalm:

————-
      She is def an old fool, Grinch that stole Xmas looking ass.

Speaking of cougars (kinda) I picked someone up from the airport and this older cat would just not stop flirting, WITH his wife sitting right there next to him :blink:

He was hella sexy too, butterumm the way my attention is set up :rofl: :rofl:

And she just being a good wife…doing it in support of Jay. :tea: I wouldve thought Sandra would like that. But I forgot.:smack: Bey works outside of the home lounge singing. Thats a big nono. Posed to be home raising her tomboy (I’m still weak off that..forgive me.. :rofl: )

Who gives a fck like seriously :no:
      I took a poll, and we are still waiting for the results :eek:

:sarcasm:

supa says:

I’m working becoming a vegan and it has nothing to do with animal treatment. My goal is to be healthy by eating clean. They’re making too much of this, but then again, because the world can be petty and be really hard on celebrities, B&J should have went in wearing hemp clothing lol.

I’m not a fan of the couple, but damn. They get picked on for every single thing as if the critics are so perfect. But hey, I guess that’s comes with the job of making stupid amounts of money and being in the spotlight.

Next… :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

@DONTE- I BET SHE CAN FIGHT TOO.

****WONDERS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR MISSHARLEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME***

:boobs:

iAmChan says:

@ Man,

For every walrus, there was a few women that prove the notion that “black don’t crack” TRUST MEH

Prince is cool and all but he is overrated to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Him and Madge the ONLIEST ones left from my childhood. Mike and Whitney went to go meet the King. :sad:

Prince is a legend :nun:

she got me a lamp with a “florida beach” printed on the shade. :shank:
      :wail: :wail:

In more important news its Monday and I aint with it today in the work world

:crying1: I got so MURCh to do fren. :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

@supa—come and drink some of this juice that i made this morning…

spinach,kale, broccoli and greenapples with strawberries. i got a corner left!!

Kandi mama act like she on that drank. :hahaha: :tea:

HELLO EVERYONE :waves:

GYPSY :hug:

———-
      :cool: :lol:

The Pointer Sisters
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Was there in 2012 no?

:pizza: Loves my meat :yes: And HE put it here just for me :thumbsup: Too much of anything is bad for ya

lovezoe says:

Kandi mama act like she on that drank.

———-////
      More like that powder.

lexdiamonz says:

That bish knew what she was doing. Her entire outfit is made out of different animal parts. I’m sure somebody told her what vegan means. The restaurants should’ve kicked her azz out. :coffee:

He was hella sexy too, butterumm the way my attention is set up

:lol: :hahaha: Old coons…are interesting. They sure do have a certain mindset. Benz called me “evolved”. :eek: It was a put down, I’m sure! :hahaha:

Smonae says:

They showed one of Bey’s pics on Fashion Queens last night & Derek was all frowned up, so they asked him/her “dont she have a nice body”

His hating ass “yea but i dont care for her music”

Ms Winslow look a like could’ve kept shyt to himself :no:

Loves my meat
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I cant live without bacon.

I have tried.

Shellz says:

i want to go to essence so bad but i never have anyone to go with.. smh

Hi Man!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Harsh.

:wail: :wail:

I just turned it on. :| You make me sick. :hahaha:

The Pointer Sisters
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Was there in 2012 no?

:facepalm:

lovezoe says:

Meat was fine 20-50 years ago. They off of the land instead of corn and grains. They weren’t pumped full of hormones. Them chicken breasts in the store got DDs for titties. We are the only mammals that drink another mammals milk. I’m guilty of ot too, but definitely trying to change.

Smonae says:

Harlem, OTB, San, Beta & OB :waves:

@SANDRA
      “LMAO B thought VEGAN… meant foods that start with the LETTER V… yall know the gurl aint graduate high school but OMG SHE DID NOT go to a VEGAN resturant in LEATHER PANTS

_________________________

You know you love that woman Sandra.

More like that powder.

Or that. :hahaha: Noooo Missus Joyce. :crying1:

At what point do you trust your child and the job you did raising them? Kandi mama got some issues with herself, she cant let Kandi go.

His hating ass “yea but i dont care for her music”

Ms Winslow look a like could’ve kept shyt to himself :no:
      ——————
      Now why his swollen toes lying?? He know damn well he was off that Imma Diva and Dance 4 You :no:

I’m sure somebody told her what vegan means.

BOL!!! Ehhh whatever makes you feel better :thumbsup: believe it!

Them chicken breasts in the store got DDs for titties.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1:

Especially the ones at Bojangles

:kona:

Its Bo Time

MissHarlem says:

OTB :kiss: girl so much to do so lil time. I didnt do half the chit I was suppose to this weekend. Too busy drinkin and postin on insta :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

MissH :hi:

lovezoe says:

Carmon Kandi’s manufactured BFF better than me. I’m for respecting elder’s, but once Mama Joyce stood up, she woulda laid down.

————

Kandi a child to her till she dishing out that money to her :no: Even got her sisters on her band wagon. I was very disappointing seeing her coming to that venue with her negative comments from the door. Not my mama :nono:

a vegan diet is different from a vegan lifestyle… Obviously she’s doing it for trend.

gypsyeyes says:

Let me tell you something…I aint watched RHOA but Kandi mama needs to hang with Ms Evelyn cause she is just fine. Ms E keeps her some DACK when she get tired of it she moves on. I bet Kandi mama pocketbook aint been opened since milk was a nickel!

OTB girl so much to do so lil time. I didnt do half the chit I was suppose to this weekend. Too busy drinkin and postin on insta

WERD? :smack: I miss it all. Move to Florida. :crying1: Post Haste.

MissHarlem says:

I didnt find shade in what Derek J said and I watched Fashion Queens. He gave her props for being snatched and natural on vacay but said he dont care for her music. He has a right not to care for her music half of the time I dont myself. However if you say anything negative towards Bey you will get stoned. Its in the rules of how to survive in a Bey world :yes:

NAE :hug:

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Even Fantasia would have known better than that! :lol:

Benz called me “evolved”.

They are definitely intrigued by today’s woman :yes:
      They’on get it, but boy do they Want It!! :lol:

:no: <—for Ms. Joyce.

:huh: So you dont read all the posts. Do betta. :tea:

afineparadigm says:

a vegan diet is different from a vegan lifestyle
      =============
      ^^^
      And THAT is ALL I need to know :eek:

MissHarlem says:

OTB you didnt miss anything…..check your phone :lol:

Them Britton Street pumps got chu in these comments tho. :phew: :hahaha:

OTB
      <–had to drop lil Russ Simms(as Cooking calls him) ALL because his son (yes, his son) couldn't keep a job :huh:

<–ain't got time for this :wail:

gypsyeyes says:

SO THE CHCIK WITH THE MURSTY POCKETBOOK GOT ON A SATIN DRESS AND SATINE WHITE BLAZER :eek: BUT WHY SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE LOST HER FILLING AND SHE WENT TO THE DOLLAR TREE AND THEY HAD A FILLING REPAIR KIT!!!

COME SEE ABOUT YOUR GIRL CAUSE I’M DEAD…I DONE BUSTED OUT LAUGHING IN THE GIRL FACE AND WHEN SHE PUT HER HAND ON THE DESK ONE OF HER 9 FANGANAILS(NINE CAUSE ONE ALREADY MISSING) FLEW OFF. I CAN’T TUHDAY!!! BUT SHE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY!!

Nene shading Phaedra for being a head doctor, all because Gregg old ass good to go with a hand job

Just Looking says:

Morning All :hug:

OTB check her phone? :mad:

Humppph she must have hated that dress :cry:

Gyp, strip down! They got you on tv! :hahaha:

They are definitely intrigued by today’s woman
      They’on get it, but boy do they Want It!!

!!!! I wasnt (and continue not to be) ready. :facepalm: :lol:

MASTER :hi:

SON :2dance:

lovezoe says:

Nene messy. She knew dude smashed Kandi. So messy to say that in front of his wife. Her hair was a :no: last nights

————–
      Yea I felt some kind of way about that, but I guess that’s what you do for the show :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

Musty Pocketbook :casket:

<–ain't got time for this

*Smokey mama voice* Make time.. :hahaha:

:| No i hate them all. I'm buying several cats to live happily ever after till the code enforcement comes to condemn me and my squalor :crying1:

gypsyeyes says:

DTTS- THIS CAN’T BE REAL!!!

SON :dance:
      I think yall are getting our storm :scared: <–me driving last night!
      ===========
      Morning Cooking :hug: #see121 :eek:

Anna says:

@DUBB-WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR GRAVI???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A Sharkeisha.

Call PETA on me.

~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

JUST :hug: hey hun

SAN I didnt get that bc to me no matter the age especially if you married you should be your husbands head dr….thats just me

SO THE CHCIK WITH THE MURSTY POCKETBOOK GOT ON A SATIN DRESS AND SATINE WHITE BLAZER BUT WHY SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE LOST HER FILLING AND SHE WENT TO THE DOLLAR TREE AND THEY HAD A FILLING REPAIR KIT!!!

BOL!!! Too early! :rofl: :rofl: What in the entire fukks.. *finishes peeling off the rest of my jail nails..Lebron hates chip kellys…*

:waves: Hey Anna & Smonae
      =========
      Cooking, my phone dies yesterday, but they have $8 Connect Four in Toys R Us, and some other ones. The Tetris Jenga is about $14 on sale I think.

its amazing how much emotion she can evoke in people. thats power.

:kneel:

Morning All

OTB check her phone?

Humppph she must have hated that dress

I replied! :hahaha: :hug: I loved it. :yes: My phone is sooo chitty. Memory this and that? Rejecting text messgaes? :shrug: But it aint chit on the phone! :mad:

———-
      Agreed, but she always acts like she’s just so demure. That mouth aint wide for nothing :winky:

Smonae says:

Kandi moms is just too much :no: She got the whole damn family agianst Todd for no damn reason and spreading rumors :nono:

I know Harlem, but they didnt ask that man nothing about her music he could’ve kept that shade to himself. :yes:

<–voted against the wrist part of the dress.

BUT I also know that Bad Bishes can wear anything :D , kinda like Bey :grill: *ties this into post*

San ah make ya dance says:

Nene shading Phaedra for being a head doctor,
      _______________________________

:eek: grown ppl still think they get props for NOT sucking in 2013??

chile, bye.

MissHarlem says:

SOn we started gettin some signs of it yesterday

agreed, but she always acts like she’s just so demure. That mouth aint wide for nothing

:thinking: nene is the one that used to be a stripper, right?

again…..chile, bye

Oh btw I hate FSU with all that I am…all that I ever was…all I EVER WILL BE. I hate Florida State so BAD. These fuggas WON an ACC BASKETBALL TOURNEY (I aint never forgiving them for that. EVER. IN LIFE.) and now they going to big dance nationally for football TEW? I CAINT TAKE IT. :wail: I WANT THEM TO GET THE HAYLE OUT OF THE ACC. Carry yall azzes BYKE to being independent!

its amazing how much emotion she can evoke in people. thats power.

And no matter what they say she just keep :nun: She barley addressed the surrogacy chit which I know got peepah up in arms..but when you comfy with you :shrug: its gonna be hard for others to shake that…and that bothers others. Others wouldve gotten the vag cam and made a VINE before they let the world think they faked it. :thinking: :giggles:

Just Looking says:

Taps Sheet music Stand!

:kona: :daed:

Smonae says:

Nene was wrong for the head dr comment,, supa messy :no:

<–voted against the wrist part of the dress.

BUT I also know that Bad Bishes can wear anything , kinda like Bey *ties this into post*

BOL!!! @tying it to the post. I was legit bout to comment Friday but it was a post late and I just hit the x and left. I aint want no prollems. *defenseless raised hands* This week tho.. :shrug: :cool:

Oh! :argue: What are you tombout??!! The bell sleeves were the hit!

The lace is hot, but on every of dress this season..the wrists are not!

Taps Sheet music Stand!

:eek: what

@Cooking the only thing I dont like is the ribbon. Why. :huh: Im not sure just looks excessive..but I imagine it has an empire cut? So maybe thas the ribbon’s reasoning.

We veto the Mozart inspiration :rofl:

NAE thats how they do on that show same concept as Fashion Police. Shade is intended for that format. It wasnt nearly that serious or meant as people took it. I say calm down Bey hive its all in fun sheesh. They shade the chit out of each other every show so no one is exempt

Oh btw I hate FSU with all that I am…all that I ever was…all I EVER WILL BE. I hate Florida State so BAD. These fuggas WON an ACC BASKETBALL TOURNEY (I aint never forgiving them for that. EVER. IN LIFE.) and now they going to big dance nationally for football TEW? I CAINT TAKE IT. I WANT THEM TO GET THE HAYLE OUT OF THE ACC. Carry yall azzes BYKE to being independent!

:rofl: :rofl: Dubb where Duke was? :crying1: They didnt even show up folk.

Well at least the young fella didnt get no charges?

KayCeiSoul says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Kandi a child to her till she dishing out that money to her Even got her sisters on her band wagon. I was very disappointing seeing her coming to that venue with her negative comments from the door. Not my mama

____

once Mama Joyce stood up, she woulda laid down.

____

In all honesty, I think Mama Joyce started holding close to Kandi after the son passed away. She is still in pain and has probably been adamant about monitoring Kandi’s every move since. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child, but I think that pain is the root of why she holds on to Kandi so tough. Same thing for Kandi – she knows WHY her mother does it, and she will never correct her. It’s a safety net for her as well.

Carmen should have never asked Mama Joyce why she was there – she had every right to be there whether she was going to start shyt or not; it was KANDI’S PLACE to say that to her mother. And that is what got the party started.

Taps Sheet music Stand

:ghost:

Just Looking says:

Oh! :argue: What are you tombout??!! The bell sleeves were the hit!
      The lace is hot, but on every of dress this season..the wrists are not!
      :dead:

Harlem said I’m about to conduct orchestra :kona: :casket:

It accentuates the waist and I think a NUDE shoe is better :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mimi’s Lambs love one another. Why be mean to a fellow lamb/member of Honey B Fly??? :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Smonae says:

Nene was wrong for the head dr comment,, supa messy

*******************************

Yes she was! Now I’ve been digging NeNe all season until she made that comment. Then why ask this friend of yours all these questions like that in front of his wife? That was inappropriate.

Greg look like a gray Grimace. Ugh. I’on even think I’d let him LOOK AT IT.

Ok, WHEN you wear it, you gotta do one rendition of Patti LaBelle with them wrist/arms, emkay? :lol: and share :D
      :hug:

Just Looking says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

It accentuates the waist and I think a NUDE shoe is better :tea: -

:offtopic: Girl….wait till you see what I found!
      Bell of the Ball I'll be. Damnit

Oh no :crying1: Phone is like reject reject reject. How yall txting to me but I cant txt to all yall at the same time? Is that a fancy phone capability? :shank:

I just need to go somewhere and cry. :cry:

@Kay that could be it, but she is going about it the wrong way. she’s not using love. I agree Carmon should have kept her mouth shut and left if necessary. At all times just use respect and keep it moving unless touched

We veto the Mozart inspiration :rofl:

:ghost:

what ribbon & what bell sleeves?

i wanna see cuz its sounds FABULOUS! :nun:

Just Looking says:

@Orange Blossom – :nun:

Dubb where Duke was?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Aint no Dook fan. THAT would go against my UNC lifelong basketball love affair. I rode with them Tarheels through some rough bball times. The Matt Doherty years??? :no:

BUT NOW I aint got NOBODY to root for in the football championship. Its NOT like I can root for Auburn after I JUST wished death on their War Eagle the other week. :no:

AND I SURE as hail AINT rooting for FSU. Bastards. UGH. :hurl:

:whistle: Ribbon in the Sky, and Jingle Bells sang by Just COOKING :rofl:

It accentuates the waist and I think a NUDE shoe is better

What waist? That boxy heffa still look boxy. :thinking: Just cause its there dont mean it needs to be.

Just looked again, yeah that heffa waist is prolly only 2 inches smaller than her hip and bust. Yeah she need the ribbon. :tea:

SAN :yes: I agree

OTB ohhhh noooo that means you cant see what I sent you :wail:

Smonae says:

San I agree, Carmen just should’ve kept her comments to herself. If Kandy not comfortable questioning her mom or addressing the foolishness Ion see how she thought it was ok :shrugs:

AND I SURE as hail AINT rooting for FSU. Bastards. UGH.

I’m rooting for Auburn. :tea: Florida has no allies here.

supa says:

gypsyeyes says:

@supa—come and drink some of this juice that i made this morning…
      spinach,kale, broccoli and greenapples with strawberries. i got a corner left!!

LOL…I’ll take it!

Beautiful30 says:

These attention whores need to go somewhere & have several seats! and where the hell is Bey AZZ in these photo’s ? did she forget her butt pads again

elmo97 says:

google ‘vegan leather’…..its a strong possibility that is what her pants are made of….