Are The Obamas Headed for Divorce Court?

Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey

According to a White House insider, President Obama and First lady Michelle Obama may be headed for a spectacular public divorce.

The insider told The National Enquirer that the Obama’s marriage has been strained to the breaking point.

Rumors of presidential marriage problems took on fresh legs when the Obamas vacationed with their daughters, Malia and Sasha, in Hawaii 2 weeks ago. When the president and his daughters returned to Washington D.C., Mrs. Obama stayed behind on Maui at the multimillion dollar vacation home of media tycoon Oprah Winfrey.

The White House was quick to dispute the rumors that spread around the world like wildfire over the weekend.

White House press secretary Jay Carney lobbed an unlikely scenario that he hoped the media would swallow: that the first lady’s extended vacation with a known lesbian was a “gift” from the president.

“If you have kids, you know that telling your spouse that they can go spend a week away from home is actually a big present,” he said.

In a recent moment of candor, Mr. Obama revealed that he and the Mrs. were experiencing “ups and downs” in their rocky relationship.

Mrs. Obama is expected to return to D.C. in time for her 50th birthday party on Saturday, Jan. 18 (her actual birthday is on the 17th).

Washington insiders will be watching the couple closely at the party for any hint of friction or conflict.

The only other U.S. president to have been divorced was Ronald Reagan, who divorced actress Jane Wyman in 1949. But only Obama will have the distinction of being the first sitting president to be served with divorce papers.

Photo: Video grab

43 Responses to “Are The Obamas Headed for Divorce Court?”

LongLegged says:

oh the HATE you have for our Pres and 1st lady – God forbid that she stayed behind to enjoy HERSELF. ….smh, the ignorance early in the morning.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Morning all :waves: hope you had a Wonderful weekend. I didn’t.

Yea naw presidents and first ladies do not get divorced. Them’s the :rules:

LongLegged says:

It sounds like you’re upset about their impending divorce? Don’t misdirect your anger onto me. I’m just the messenger. :shrug:

free says:

monica and tiny will be divorced before michelle….

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell I feel her pain… I have a gf with the busiest schedule and sometimes I want to chuck deuces myself lol… if its true…they both will bounce back in no time… call me Michele

PARIAH says:

As with most marriages, there will be ups and downs. I hope that if there are problems, the Obama’s can work it out. I don’t understand the excitement in seeing a black couple fail :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Are The Obamas Headed for Divorce Court?
    no :tea:

Ya’ll wrong for leaving me downstairs. Laughing by myself :eek:

missyJ says:

You ain’t ish :rofl: You said all she wanted to do was this :whistle: and Toni was like :nono: You just do this :danban: way in the byke. Memba that time she couldn’t get the steps and she walked off stage. Why am I howling at my desk?? :hahaha:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw that episode was yelling “Traci nooooooo”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Missy J I am still weak bout that episode. It never gets old :crying1: You know when she got byke stage she was all
    :confused: *Gabby lip quiver*

lovezoe says:

Speaking of divorce court, any news on Keyshia Cole?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man my whole floor is empty. People are still out :sick: I should have called in too. I’s skurred :blink:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:
    If they are having problems it wouldn’t shock me…a marriage that long is bound to have some kind of issues if it lasts great if it doesn’t they won’t be the only people to ever divorce…

:offtopic:

I am REALLY going through the storm right now and I won’t say specifics bc some people I know know I comment on this blog but I need all prayers and thoughts of positivity bc right now this situation is looking grim. Thanks in advance

missyJ says:

Are they headed for divorce? Nope Will she be glad when his term is up? No doubt

The leader of the free world wears many hats and keeps many secrets. Can’t be easy….

Husbands and wives SHOULD take vacations together w/ kids, w/out kids, and separate. That is called balance and it is HEALTHY.

LadieLeo says:

*******************
    Will send some timber up on your behalf…….God will give you the strength to get through whatever it is.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Blanche you are in my prayers :hugs: Things may look bleak right now but know that He is in control.
    @LoveZoe: you went there huh. Gangbanging on bacon :lol: :kona:

lovezoe says:

CanI just say Lupita is just GORG! Loved the way Kerry pulled a Beyonce with confirming her pregnancy. You do you boo! Married, ain’t my business if you knocked up. Just perturbed they cutting episodes of Scandal.

Milky says:

Good morning all :wave: I have nothinv on this post.

lovezoe says:

Taken- What I do? We haven’t had a KC post in a minute. She got this new freestyle out and everything.

lovezoe says:

Oh, Paula Patton didn’t look like a coke head, but that dress was a mess. These stars get designers BEGGING you to wear their designs, and as Luvvie said, she looking like Dora’s tube sock.

LadieLeo says:

***************************
    My mom and stepdad do that….they take a couple together, she goes on a cruise with her bestie, he’ll take a trip with his brother and then for Christmas we all spend time at the cabin.

missyJ says:

@MisTaken

I stay watching that episode and the one where Tamar announces her pregnancy by saying she been doin it on Netflix :rofl: Oh AND the one where Tamar dogs Towanda’s husband talmbout “you living at your sister’s house, he driving yo car that *I* bought you” I believe that’s when Towanda started hatin her. She broke it down like
    DMX :Whistle: “ya girl’s a hoe, ya broke, the kid ain’t yours and errybody know”

rwilliams4782 says:

I been on lupita..that red dress last night was everything…beautiful Kenyan and yale graduate…. whew…love that beautiful skin. ..

lovezoe says:

If you been married a DAY, you have experienced ups and downs.

LadieLeo says:

lovezoe says:

********************
    I don’t really watch any of those award shows but I saw the comments under Precious’ pic on fb….they drug her, the designer, the fabric, the seeqqquuuuaaannnns/glitter on the dress, the color….it was a mess.

LadieLeo says:

rwilliams4782 says:

************************
    Was that the lady who had on the dress with the straight neckline? Too lazy to google.

Hershey says:

_____________________________________________

Who’s a known lesbun? Oprah? :thinking: you shole don’t like OUR President Sandra, gone back to the Queen Mum we shaint be upset.

LadieLeo says:

lovezoe says:

If you been married a DAY, you have experienced ups and downs.

*******************
    :cosign: hell if you’ve just LIVED a day you have ups and downs…. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

The insider told The National Enquirer
    —-
    **** is more credible than the national enquirer :no:
    Either way I think they are fine. Michelle Obama wouldn’t do that during his presidency

rwilliams4782 says:

@ladieleo she had on a red cape dress by RL..

lovezoe says:

They don’t even try with Gabby. It makes me mad.

rwilliams4782 says:

Sandra bullock and drew barrymore looked ah mess

rwilliams4782 says:

Everyone wanted to wear floral print shyt I was like wtf

lovezoe says:

Oh that Girls chick looks like she got Jim Jones syndrome.

lovezoe says:

Zoe Saldana looked a mess too. Not too many folks looked good in their choices.

MsB2u says:

free says:

monica and tiny will be divorced before michelle
    ————————-
    :applause:

nybrn2 says:

I don’t believe that they are headed for divorce… Runs off to google Gabby’s dress!!

MSVALLDAY says:

I bet she won’t be leaving until after his term is up. I’d put money on that one.

dancerbee93 says:

Why couldnt she just stay behind for a relaxing time 0_o

MSVALLDAY says:

I agree. She will wait because she’s more considerate than he is. They say Michelle said 2016 will be the last time Barack publicly embarrasses her. :coffee:

Crickett says:

She probably still mad about him giggling with the white girl at Mandiba’s funeral. White girl probably been calling him on his private cell all hours of the night. Have you seen the meme with Oprah and Rihanna? Oprah has Michelle on the couch like “what he do girl”?

JuanHustle says:

Barack bet not let Oprah steal his woman!