Business Woman: Delicia Cordon

Delicia Cordon

Delicia Cordon, aka @MsDeCordon, is among a class of young female entrepreneurs who are striking it rich on social media. Instagram.com has become a sort of haven for former gold diggers and groupies who desire to make a name for themselves and to become financially independent of their former sponsors.

Delicia Cordon

Cordon is perhaps best known for being the ex-girlfriend and baby mama of disgraced NFL star Mike Vick’s brother, Marcus Vick. Her name resurfaced on the blogs last year when she was outed as one of Miami HEAT superstar Dwyane Wade’s jump offs.

A talented clothing designer in her own right, Cordon launched her clothing line, De Cordon Boutique, and website Decordon.com to much fanfare in 2011.

Delicia Cordon

Her sexy body suits and sheer dresses are favored by exotic dancers and club chicks all over the country. DeCordon has become a booming business for Ms. Cordon, who apparently severed ties with Wade after he knocked up his other side chick in LA. That woman gave birth to Wade’s son, much to the chagrin of 41-year-old actress Gabrielle Union who is engaged to Wade.

Check out Cordon’s Instagram, Facebook page and website for more examples of her work.

• weFukNorNah

Wonder who did her shots

• Beta

Why is all this shyt the same ugh

• FuturedocDonte

I can never tell if these types of posts are plugs of advertisement or shade :thinking:

• weFukNorNah

I’m confused so that’s why I ain’t wanna say much

• FuturedocDonte

I have an eye brow fetish :yes: I like hers… Ladies ur eyebrows got to be right :coffee: #petpeeve

• Smonae

Her website refers to a “Runway” collection :ha:
    Where at King of Diamonds or Magic City :rofl:

Get ur paper tho girl :coffee:

• Miany

:nono: to that diaper booty…she looks pretty but her face looks off….
    Good luck to her tho ole Marcus is NOT where it’s at

• Beta

R what the hell does your new name mean :huh:

• libra80sbaby

She’s pretty. That’s all I got :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

Wonder who did her shots
    —-
    Her butt shots or her pictures?

• libra80sbaby

FuturedocDonte says:

——————
    I wonder the same thing. It be just drippin with :shade: and :sarcasm:

• FuturedocDonte

R what the hell does your new name mean

Read it out loud real slow… Took me a minute too :lol:

• weFukNorNah

Like her legs tho

• weFukNorNah

Lol

• Hearts~n~Kisses

• weFukNorNah

Her and blac chyna must went to the same person

• BeautifullBee

:blink:

• Beta

:smack: I get the name now

She favors Ashanti :shrugs: pretty girl …. nothing unique either

• weFukNorNah

Smh @beta

That back shot is the devil by the way :nono:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

All these reformed hoes are boutique owners now? :blink: OK

• FuturedocDonte

:smack: I get the name now
    —-
    8 minutes :lol: it’s ok

:cloud: well atleast she has a boutique :yes: Good for her…. get that money hunny

• Smonae

Hearts Yup :yes:

Donte the little one let u get some rest or nah.

• SOTHERNGRL

****************
    so is she basically selling heaux clothes. I’m just asking.

Ummmm her clothes are for your local skeez :nono: no thank you.

• weFukNorNah

Ehhh if that’s what you like.. I don’t like patent leather

• Hearts~n~Kisses

SOTHERNGRL says:

****************
    so is she basically selling heaux clothes. I’m just asking

Or basic bishes trying to be a trophy hoe. :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

Donte the little one let u get some rest or nah.
    —–
    Nah :no:

• Thank you Sandra for finally allowing me to register. Now that I am here, where do I sign up for the SR rent assistance program :think:

We love praising those who are non threatening. This long lost sister of the Govan coven can miss me with yet another line of bedazzled strip wear. If she fart in that red dress how its posed to escape? Walking around giving yourself Dutch ovens. Very innovative :tea:

• nybrn2

Her makeup is flawless!!!

• SOTHERNGRL

@RWILLI I read that chit outloud and let me just say Cole U stupid :rofl:

• Crickett

From the strip club to the boardroom, same game. Use what you have and what you know to keep food in the fridge.

• libra80sbaby

:offtopic: In whyte ppl news: Cherlize Theron is dating Sean Penn?!!
    :wtf: :hurl: She too fine for this chit here :nono: No ma’am Pam, you CAN and SHOULD do better

• Anna

@ Thank you Sandra for finally allowing me to register. Now that I am here, where do I sign up for the SR rent assistance program :think: says:

~~~~~~~~
    Is North supposed to be “Childen Of The Corn”?

• free

• Crickett

She looks generic though, white mama, black daddy tragic mulatto.

• weFukNorNah

Lol @ southern

• libra80sbaby

free says:

—————–

Sean Penn look like he a straight up freak too :lick: he licking all up in her azz :rofl: That’s why she with em :yes:

Is North supposed to be “Childen Of The Corn”?

by Anna on Jan 23, 2014 at 3:22 pm

No. She’s the I don’t know why this wainch is crying out of excitement because were going to Disneyland girl. YouTube her. Meanest side eye from a White girl you’ll ever see.

• Beta

Lemme lone :lol:

• Gigi26

Welp…she just like the others but I do like her outfit in the first pic with the wine colored Louboutins, very classy.

Then she ruined it with that saggy ass pic. Do better boo.

:rollseyes: all these instagram ho boutiques :no:

• Gigi26

And she needs to laser off that mustache. Bytches got their priorities fukked up :no:

• Smonae

Awww he just trying to figure out whats going on around him :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Her clothes suck.

• kamadiva

Good these women trying to diversify their ‘assets’ into other portfolios.

@FuturDoc and Libras80 – I am with yall..not sure how to take these posts.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

On my way to a meeting but CHA… The deaf lady laughing like a dolphin.
    I hate the blyke of your guns :crying1:
    Bbl
    Oh and y’all dragging shim about that liquor protest :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: Omgawddddd. :no:

:tape: No you didn’t :rofl:

37.can we have some real businesswomen and not these struggle hoes? any one of these broads own a popeyes or something?

by free on Jan 23, 2014 at 3:23 pm

No. Those women are intimidating and less exciting to write about for they didn’t come up by tossing the salads of your Fav Atlantanian celebrities. These are the women we like to read about. Those who glamorize the real. I mean look at this chick. She’s real. Started from the bottom. She’s in the knowing. She knows that if you don’t hit *insert name here* with a few baby wipes first, you’re in for a rude awakening when you go to third base.

• Beta

Will this workday end already

• Smonae

Maybe Delica can apply to be apart of the Money May Team,, I here he always got openings :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

Gigi26 says:

*****************
    Her uncles are Scotty and his twin from the Whispers :whistle: and we begin to rock, rock steady :danban1:

• Smonae

I *hear* he always got openings

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t like patent leather
    ________

You tried patent leather.. :hahaha:

LMAO :rofl: :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

I just scrolled up to see the pics….that red dress and that pose :blink: :nono:

OMG :lolsign:

• Gigi26

Awww look at her baby girl, she training her to be a THOT, how inspiring :rollseyes: :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

She looks generic though, white mama, black daddy tragic mulatto.
    _________

:crying1: Swear I kept scrolling up..

• LadieLeo

I don’t like patent leather
    ________

You tried patent leather..

************************
    It’s liquid lycra and a mess

• OutsidetheBox

:stop: Thats my 401K thank you. :blink:

• weFukNorNah

No I just just can only imagine when it gets hot how she gonna need the whole miami to pull off her pants

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

CLAWD HAVE MERCY I didn’t even try to write shim. I sitting here :waiting: on the others for this 3:30 and said ohhh kill ‘em somebody went in and called him a shim… ‘Twas me :oops: I guess my phone said this is what you need to write
    #TEAMTHIS. :gay:

• OutsidetheBox

OMFGAWD GiGS :crying1: :wail: :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Uhhh congrats to her? I guess. Really, if your making money and not selling cooch or drugs, then congrats girl!

• GellySammich

#byeDelicia

Whew Taken logg thee fugg off :crying1: that shyt was :ghost:

• LadieLeo

libra80sbaby says:

In whyte ppl news: Cherlize Theron is dating Sean Penn?!!
    She too fine for this chit here No ma’am Pam, you CAN and SHOULD do better

*******************************
    I love me some Sean Penn, he ain’t the cutest but dude has passion and he put feet to his passion. Katrina, he was down there with a shotgun and a boat, Haiti same thing. He not like them take money for his home country and ain’t nobody seent a dime Wyclefs of the world. Besides you can only deal with cute dummy for so long.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Is it some new names :blink:
    Miss a day miss a lot.
    The gate ajar?? It’s good to let some in every once and awhile. I mean look at me *sheriff badge* I made it in
    I DEED IT-50 Tyson voice :lame:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Jenie, so then gave him triamcinolone. smh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• free

Gigi26 says: Awww look at her baby girl, she training her to be a THOT, how inspiring

*****************************

i hope she don’t google her mama’s name….

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I see I missed two or three post. Can I get a recap? Thanks

• kamadiva

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

It’s liquid lycra and a mess
    ________

Her tail looks turrible in that one red one. Im looking at the site now. I will say she got love for the “real size” girls. Just wish I couldnt see certain parts of them in all this cut out. :eek:

• GellySammich

:crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie, so then gave him triamcinolone. smh.
    Really :lol: I hope it helps, make sure you don’t leave the top off, chile that stuff keeps oozing out :no:

Keya try the coconut oil as well, that oil is wonderful :yes:

• Smonae

Money May 529 and 401K’s available in Nevada :hahaha:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Here I was finna call her pretty till somebody said she had a wolf pu$&y on her top lip :cry: and that she looked like a tragic mulatto wrapped in Saran Wrap
    Bye. : bye: compliment
    Other people showed up .. Brb
    *puts on my proper face*

Yes you did. You made it :tea: Can’t pass a piss test without a detoxing cleanse, but you made it in here. Congrats girl. First SR next up the section 8 waiting list :fistbump:

• Anna

Is North supposed to be “Childen Of The Corn”?

by Anna on Jan 23, 2014 at 3:22 pm

~~~~~~
    Ok. Let that little white girl be great. Too funny.

:blink: What kinda bootie is that, da fugg :rofl: :rofl:

#aintmyfault :ghost:

• http://www.1021online.com/1021online_010.htm Fieryearthchild

I Like The Fur And The Top and as I read I kept saying Your Media Reporting Sister In Spirit is on WIT this is not Snark. Wit Wit Wit then reality set in :hailnaw: Snark Snark Snark with Wit #GoodReadThough LOL