Celebrity Couples: Chilli and Mystery Man, Maxwell and Julissa Bermudez

Singer Maxwell and his girlfriend, TV personality Julissa Bermudez, spend a day at the beach in Miami

Metrosexual singer Maxwell and TV personality Julissa Bermudez make an odd couple. Maxwell and Julissa spent the day frolicking at the beach in Miami, Florida. Julissa is a former BET 106 & Park co-host.
Photo: Splash News

TLC's Chilli holds hands with mystery man in NYC

Love was in the air as Rozonda Thomas, aka “Chilli” from TLC, stepped out with a mystery man in New York City today. Chilli and her man were seen holding hands outside a recording studio, just weeks after reports circulated that the singer was dating comedian Wayne Brady. I’ve lost track of the hundreds of men who have passed through Chilli’s vagina life.
Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News

• luVn_liFe…

LOL at the two drastic changes in weather

• pointhimout

LOL Sandra you are crazy. I don’t think this guy was nothing more than sm1 she either passed on the street or just “the help.” You know Chilli only messes with millionaires, but not like I can tell how many zeros he claiming from a pic.

I am starting to think Chilli does this so people will mention her. Who or if you’re dating is no big damn deal, yet she has somehow turned it into a lifelong event. By Thursday either she or her publicist will issue yet another statement denying she’s dating this guy. She denies dating every guy, but won’t just say who she is or if she’s dating. And that’s why I feel this is her sure way of getting attention.

Chilli ever lost that hair she would be no good. It’s her everything. Hundreds of men and her vagina. Too funny.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

pointhimout says:

You know Chilli only messes with millionaires

Maybe she’s changed her unrealistic standards? How many millionaires has she dated and they dumped her for women with better attitudes? :shrug:

On Topic: Interesting :thinking:

Off Topic: Nakeya! State of the Union tonight! :eek:

• weFukNorNah

Maxwell got those JayZ wheelchair legs..

• weFukNorNah

julisa got that struggle ponytail in the water lol

• OutsidetheBox

Everybody home? :bite:

• OutsidetheBox

Well yall stay safe up north..power going out in north florida already. :no: :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

Julissa has a lot of friends huh..she dont work much tho. Must be a nice girl.. *closes MisT house coat*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Man folks still stuck on the roads in Atlanta. :no:

This is crazy. I figured my dog had to poop. I walked to the front door and opened it. That fool walked to the door, stuck his nose out and backed up like :cell: and eventually sat down and looked at me like :nono:

I just shut the door and went back to my room.

• weFukNorNah

Obama been talmbout the same chit for 6 yrs..

• weFukNorNah

Boehner back there like man stfu

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

OTB where are you at, Atlanta or Gainesville? The Big Bend is still going strong. Haven’t heard anything about power outages yet. I’m sure it’s on the way though. Those power lines down there can’t handle wind, much less ice. Then it’s cold outside too. ALL of my family said they staying home tomorrow. :lol:

My aunt already said, they know she gnat finna be present tomorrow and if they got sense they close everything. :wail:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Some kids are stil stuck on the buses in ATL or stuck at school :no: The city needs their butt roasted for this
    School is cancelled tomorrow for kids in my area… But my job isn’t yet :thinking: and the 9 am meeting is still on jb we haven’t closed :wtf: people. They better close that mess. I am going to call in. Hubby is out of town too
    *closes housecoat* I ain’t finna be out in them streets like A WHORE :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

weFukNorNah says:

Obama been talmbout the same chit for 6 yrs..
    :yes:

I like Obama and all but you telling the troof. :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Boehner is looking like #BYE OBAMA :rolleyes:

• weFukNorNah

Them folks stand up every 30 seconds they gonna be tired as fukk

• weFukNorNah

He tied estival tie? Smh I need him to youtube a double Windsor

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*closes housecoat* I ain’t finna be out in them streets like A WHORE :lol:
    __________________________________
    Why I imagined you in your housecoat like Bernadine after she lit that 5-Series on fire with a head full of rollers, looking mad as hell, with that cigarette, walking through your house about that meeting.

Also, you’re right. AISS out to be ashamed of themselves for having school in the first place. Then they sent out text messages an HOUR before they decided to close schools. :wtf:

Y’all know how chaotic Atlanta is WITHOUT inclement weather and then y’all thank the stunt y’all pulled today is acceptable? CCSD ain’t no better either. I think I read somewhere they have like 200 kids in one school all in the gym with 4 administrators. FOUR.

• weFukNorNah

Only good news is you supplied inna-net to schools…bye..where is my remote

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

—————–
    :hahaha: My housecoat attire be sessy or classy but always fashionable :blink: Think more Victoria’s Secret less Pearl From 227. But yea it’s ridic. People are still stuck. And people are on social media cracking jokes like come on its not a big deal down there…. Ummm :stop: it’s ice and they haven’t salted or cleared the streets. It’s a travesty

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

People are parking on the highway. People can’t drive because of this. Like they are leaving their cars in the middle of the highway :wtf: wow. It’s like the taillight zone

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

evenin night crew…..

Do Chelly-O got on a hoop skirt circa 1864 at the STOU?

• kamadiva

Hi, Gang! Just stopping in to see what is going on (tired of watching news and not looking at Obama).

Maxwell jumped back over the fence or was he a straddler?

Chilli – I got nothing.

• kamadiva

ATL ICE – it is crazy out there! Stay home!

The Metro School Systems administrators should be fired! Schools SHOULD NOT have opened today! That is what took the weather and traffic situations to a whole different level. My cousin is still at a Cobb County school as I type. She can not leave as there are still students. My BIL has been on the roads since noon and just arrived home at 10PM.

I walked to the corner store and there were cars still trying to get up a hill…that already had 15 cars parked on the side of the road! What are people thinking? Oh…since that Expedition did not make, I am going to get up this hill in my Versa!? REALLY?

• pointhimout

Yeah my street is iced. The good news is I don’t hear any cars coming or going. Either that or everybody’s driving very slowly. It’s really bad out there. I left work at 1:50 and didn’t get home til a little after 4. I took the surface streets because I had a gut feeling the interstates would be a nightmare. One of my co-workers was like ‘nah man, I’m taking the interstate’ as we stood outside the building to leave.

I was watching my gas tank because I had a little over half tank yesterday and now I’m down to less than a quarter tank. Atlanta’s “snow storm” weather is always major news no matter how prepared we think we are.

• EL CHA CHA

I never got sex appeal from Maxwell :shrug: Sup night crew :wave:

Has anyone ever watched No1 Ladies Detective starring Jill Scott…OMERGAWD I am in love with this show :yahoo:

• Tea Is Finally Here

El Cha Cha is that show still on??? I thought it was canceled after the first season.

• EL CHA CHA

No Jill Scott said the creators both passed away so its a wrap but Im just getting wind of it…cool show!

Chile GA wasn’t ready chile :facepalm: this shyt is a mes :no: and a lady had to give birth on 285 chile :phew: guess I will be in the crib tomorrow smh

• FuturedocDonte

Any of y’all get caught in the ATL traffic Jam? Somebody said it took them 7 hrs to drive 5 miles? :no: aint no way.

• kamadiva

My BIL was in traffic for 10 HOURS…travelling about 20 miles from work to home.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I know some people stuck in traffic STILL in their cars. It’s is not a game and I am not here for the jokes. It’s utter nonsense and beyond ignorant that they were not prepared. Kids are still in schools. :wtf:
    School and work are cancelled here but I can’t rest until my loved ones are home :pray:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: Morning MSTAKE
    I pray all U that have fam out there in these elements are going to be safe and alright.
    I Hope and Pray CRICKET finally got some comfort last night :hug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

They don’t have to talk about us, because we do it ourselves :rolleyes: :hi: Morning

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

FuturedocDonte says:

————-
    Stupid Shyt

• PARIAH

Kasim Reed and Nathan Deal dropped the ball on this one! They can stfu with the “oh everybody left at the same time which is what caused the traffic jams.” Maybe if the major roads were pre treated before the snow began to fall, it wouldn’t be as bad as it is now. It is pure chaos and gridlock on the highways. People have been stuck in their cars for more than 10hours. Even my stepfather, who is a police officer, is stuck in his patrol car on a surface street. I don’t even think my boss made it home. The last I heard, he was still stuck in his car at 11:00 last night and he left work at 2:00p.m. yesterday. My ex had to do a double at his job and now he is sleeping in his truck until his shift starts again smh. I pray that anyone who has family members stuck in this mess get some relief soon.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Luvie :no: still out there
    What irks me is the mayor and people saying it’s people’s fault for ALL leaving at the same time. Once the schools called and said COME GET YOUR KIDS NOW what do you expect?? I am not about to leave my kids at school with no food. Shoot they called me 3 times in 10 minutes HERE and were like we are asking you to come get your kid so school officials and teachers can get to theirs. So if it was like that here I only imagine here. I would’ve been the FIRST one to leave. True enough maybe they should have kept their own kids home despite the openings but the reality is some people still had to go to work and school WAS open. They said in 2010 this would never happen again and that they would be ready next time. This is next time and it is worse. They knew this was coming and yet schools and the government was still OPEN. Makes no sense to me.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

and people have the nerve to be cracking jokes about kids being stranded on buses with no food, bathrooms or parents. Listen :nono:

Chile this is unbelievable :no: how in the hell did this happen again :shrugs: I mean wtf !!!!!! Chile I was sipping yesterday and didn’t even turn on the news until about 11:30 and when I saw the mess :shock: I could not believe what I was seeing :facepalm: GA you get a F!

• PARIAH

They underestimated the weather warnings. They were not ready!! So much for the 21 salt trucks that tax payers spent money to get yet these trucks were not even on the roads before the snow fell :shrug: They closed schools when it was 7 degrees outside but when snow was predicted, they remained open :wtf: Bad decision making all around!

• Miany

Hey yall….. I will :pray: for all of you who are having weather & transportation issues right now….what I’ve been reading about this situation sucks…. :(

• Beta

Morning Sandra & Roses :hi: stuck @ home today declared state of emergency and my job talmbout they are going to open @ 12:30 please you won’t see me

• ms_no-no

@El Cha Cha..I got sex appeal from Maxwell when he first came out, now, not so much.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Pariah it makes no sense… Anything else they panic over and make a huge deal.. This not so much and it was worthy of planning and precaution. I am going to think positive and finish breakfast for my kids. I can be thankful that they are not stuck somewhere :(

• Beta

Cars done fell into the Cahaba River lawd :no:

• Who Dat

Like I told Crickett last night..GET MAD ABOUT THAT RIGHT THERE Atlanta! I would be so BEYOND HOT if what happened to us in 2005… happened AGAIN a few years later! I mean it happened the first time in order to prepare you for the next! They need their whole entire azz kicked city administrators do. Yall stay strong. Whole story on TWC on how southern hospitality is kicking in down there. People opening their homes and businesses with warm places to stay/go etc for those stranded. Keep your chins up. Smdh :no: A mess.

• PARIAH

Mistake it could have been prevented and had they planned for the snow ahead of time, it would have been a different outcome. I’m glad you and your family is safe! I was stuck in it for an hour and a half myself and I was furious. I couldn’t imagine being stuck longer than that. At least there are good sumaritans taking food and water to stranded drivers on the highway.

:hi: beta are u in georgia also? :hi: mainy

• Who Dat

Cars done fell into the Cahaba River lawd :no:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You in Bama huh? Dang. According to my fam (TT’s and my cousins)…Birmingham was almost a replica of ATL from what I understand.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

That shyt is unbelievable

• http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-vacation-express-10?p=3&utm_source=channel_getaways-deals&ut Orange Blossom

well yall need to hurry up and get it together because im planning a quick wknd getaway to miami. clean that mess up before i get there. :angry:

• Cubarican

Good morning roses!! :hi:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Need a new post

• Afiya

:hi: Good Morning Roses

So I hear Gabby is pregnant now? :thinking: Rumor or Fact?

• sassyshe

Morning all. Home during the state of emergency.

This is so stupid. Honestly they should have done likeother counties and close by 130. It doesnt matter how much equipment you have its not going to matter if you dont have the right kind. U cant send snow plows and emergency vehicles in ice without snow tires and with plumbing salt. Plus who sslts after the snow falls you do that before. I was just happy my sperm donor got my kid early and we got home fine. Im praying for my pregnant friend who could not get out of her car unless she said it was an emergency and got taken to the hospital. Praying for others still stuck outside

• Ms.Jackson

Auntie!! You are so right!!

• sassyshe

The school situation you also have to blame school administrators because they did not want to give up teacher workday. A few weeks back they thought it was going to snow because it was so cold that they closed school but no snow came, it was just cold. So this time around folks figured they wouldnt take it seriously and if it did snow it would take some time for it to stick. No one expected the snow to cone down the way it did and ice quickly. I feel sorry for the poor kidsnot at home or still on the sschool bus

• Roc

OK. So I moved back to Atlanta in August. My job is opening at noon. Guess where I will be? Yup in my damn bed.

Anyway, that dude with Chilli ain’t the same dude I saw her with on a cruise in June.

• sassyshe

Roc depending on who you work for it may be closed, I got email this morning saying mine was but I had no intent of going anyways

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex ain’t never met no Martin LuthadaKing

Hey Yall!!

Last time this happened I was working from home and had to log in everyday and work while everyone else was getting paid to be home. Not this time!!!! I turned that computer back in and went back to the office!!! Just texted my friend and asked how was work going. He almost cursed me out. :hahaha:

Hope everyone has their milk, water, and eggs. :shrug:

• sassyshe

Alex it is a state of emergency they gonna pay me to be at home stupid supervisor talking about you will have to use leave. Hell no, im about to turn up come Friday if she comes at me with that mess

• Roc

@Sassy…it’s supposed to be open, but watching the news, it said that 400 is closed and I work in Alpharetta. I’m not vested enough to figure out how to get there without getting on the highway.

It took me 5 hours to get home last night. Fugg that job. I’m going to be baking Red Velvet cupcakes with my son today.

Afiya says:

Good Morning Roses

So I hear Gabby is pregnant now? Rumor or Fact?

who Gabby Sidibe? :yes: she pregnant with a whole nother Gabby Sidibe.

• sassyshe

Roc I agree who opens up when there is no where to get there. I had to tell a place this morning stop calking roads are closed there will be no services, watch the news for updates

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex ain’t never met no Martin LuthadaKing

@Sassy

Use leave? :no: Yeah, she can go on somewhere with that. I’m sure there will be ppl who will have to use it though. Thank goodness my job isn’t like that.

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex ain’t never met no Martin LuthadaKing

@Orange Blossom

That’s not nice!! :lol:

@Sassy
    That’s the downside to this. The news is on all day everyday. Got me missing my shows. :mad:

• sassyshe

@Alex I have a week worth of shows on tivo im catching up on and netflix. I finally turned off the news

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex ain’t never met no Martin LuthadaKing

@Sassy
    Yeah me too. I have a whole season of House of Lies and Person of Interest on the dvr in one room and the other box is full too. Need to watch all these Oprah’s Next Chapter shows that I have. Hoping we are closed tomorrow too so I can get down the list.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Good Morning Loves! Good Morning Sandra!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I want pickles now :lol:

• sassyshe

Sandra how come TIP gave TMZ we are not divorcing exclusive instead of you. Ijs

• AlluringlySweet

:cold: Good morning Roses!!! :cold: Hey Auntie! So glad I don’t have to work tonight…dodged a bullet there!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

sassyshe says:

Sandra how come TIP gave TMZ we are not divorcing exclusive instead of you. Ijs
    ——————-
    I think they have a bigger platform than she does….buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that is a good kwesshun being that TIP be holding Sandra down and ish… :popcorn: :kona:

sassyshe says:

:popcorn:

maybe they paying and sandra aint? :shrugs:

• pointhimout

I think my co-worker got caught up in that 285 stuff too. I can’t believe this has happened again, only worse than 2011.

When our HR dept sent an email saying we’re closing at 1:30, I knew that schit wasn’t because they were thinking of employees. I was right. Come to find out, every phuckin thing in Atlanta shut down between 1-130. I despise these dumb ass jobs. When I called our inclement weather line about 3 this a.m. (cuz I knew I wasn’t going no matter what, trust me), they actually said we were opening at 10. SMH. I already had my Inclement Weather email drafted and ready to send to my Manager. FOH. I called at 8 and they finally changed it to say the office is closed today. I’ve been saying for the longest, we should be able to work from home; it’s 2014 and no one has a laptop to work from home. Nope, it’s a multi-billion dollar company…major. But the operations make you think differently.

The state of GA has dropped the ball once again. I’m no fan of kids or being a parent, but I’m very protective of them and their well being. Because kids were stranded at school and on buses all night, I have to say this is the worst I’ve seen. In 2011 the roads were horrible yes, but kids were not a casualty. Who do you fire? Who do you hire specifically for this type issue?

They may as well report the schools are closed for the rest of the week to give those kids a break. Unbelievable.

• pointhimout

U know those parents did not sleep last night knowing their kids weren’t home. GA’s so wack for this man. Home Depot, Krogers, etc stayed opened so people stranded could have somewhere to sleep for the night. In 2011, we were at least stuck in our own homes. Can you imagine not being able to get home for a couple days and having to sleep on damn aisle 5?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@POint- My sup just told me his brother that lives in ATL was in traffic for five hours for a 7 mile ride b/c of how many accidents there were yesterday due to the snow.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Not all of my family is safe so :cry: still stuck on the road…. It’ll be 24 hours in a few. Just pray.

Sandra how come TIP gave TMZ we are not divorcing exclusive instead of you. Ijs
    by sassyshe on Jan 29, 2014 at 9:48 am
    ————–
    On a lighter note.. Is this true :yahoo:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

————
    :blink: ARE YOU FAWKING SERIOUS?

• sassyshe

I am so happy I called my client and cancelled yesterday because I was supposed to take her to an appointment. However when at 1:30 I saw that snow sticking to the road and not just the grass I got the hell outta dodge and made sure my child was less than a mile from home waiting for me. Kaseem and Deal supposed to be giving speeches in a few to once again point blame at someone else. Like I said I understand keeping school open but they should have had early dismissal and had everyone out by 1:30. Ish did not get real until 3/4 therefore if they had been over by 1:30 at least those kids and teachers wouldve been at home. They are clearing the snow but sliding on ice. This ish gonna be like this until 12 noon tomorrow

• Just Looking