Celebrity Seed: Monica Brown, Robin Thicke, Gwen Stafani

Romelo Hill and Laiyah Brown

R&B Diva Monica Brown’s adorable son, Romelo Montez Hill, 5, cradled his 4-month-old baby sister, Laiyah Brown, in this cute photo uploaded to her Instagram account. ‘Melo turns 6 on Wednesday. His father is rap mogul Rocko Hill, and Laiyah’s dad is Monica’s husband, NBA player Shannon Brown.

Robin Thicke and Son Julian Thicke Go to the Supermarket

R&B crooner Robin Thicke and his son Julian were spotted shopping at a supermarket in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Friday, Jan. 3. Experts say young boys grow up to be well-adjusted adults when they are allowed to spend more time with their fathers and less time with their mothers who coddle them unnecessarily.
Photo: Chiva/INFphoto.com

Pregnant Gwen Stefani and kids arriving at LAX

Pregnant singer Gwen Stefani and her kids, Kingston and Zuma Rossdale, were seen arriving at LAX on Monday, Jan. 6.
Photo: Splash News

• Salliemae’s Boosh

Adorbz!

:hi: Everyone! Happy New Year!

• The Master Beta :D

Cute pic of Romelo & Laiyah

• The Master Beta :D

Does Gwen still paint those boys nails :eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

All the kiddies are cute

• The Master Beta :D

Good to see Robin and his son spending time together :)

• A.J.

That leather jacket Rob has on is the biz!!

Thanks Sandra for the picker-upper post!! :thumbsup:

Cute kids

His father is rap mogul Rocko Hill
    *************************
    I don’t really listen to rap what songs does he have? Or is a producer? I know that’s where the money is.

Rap mogul Rocko? Oh.

• Diva

All cute adorable kids!!!!!!

• rwilliams4782

Monicas father has very strong genes

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Awwwwwwww Melo and him baby sister :love:
    I totally forgot that Robin had a child and that coat he is wearing is nice!

• LadyT

Didn’t Robin just have something like that on the other day? Julian looks as if he desperately wants to break free. Glad to see Robin knows how to keep a good grip. Love me some Gwen! That woman does not age!

Masterbater :woohoo: :wave:

• capricorn83

Rocko is a “rap mogul??” #seriousquestion

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

His father is rap mogul Rocko Hill
    *************************

LadieLeo says:

A rap mogul is anyone who earns gobs of money in the rap game, i.e., rapper, producer, songwriter, record label owner, etc.

Robin love those pants..he had them on 4 days ago too

• Smonae

All the little people are cute :yes:
    Rock a mogul :think:

Nakeya, I posted the rest of her tweets downstairs :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

A.J. says:

Thanks Sandra for the picker-upper post!! :thumbsup:

You’re welcome!

:goodpost:

• lovezoe

————
    Befire I add to the etc, is Rock an FOTB

• Gigi26

I am faaar from a Rocko fan but that nigga put Future on so he need not make anymore mixtapes :lol:

• BayouBoy

I KNEW y’all were gonna go in on Robin and them pantses! That’s the first thing I thought, too. :lol:

• Aprilbaby

Hello All,

Happy New Year!

That first pic makes me want to have some babies. So sweet :heart:

• essenze

Awww. They all cuties. Makes me want to have a child. Naw I just will go spend time with my niece :tea:

• Gigi26

All the pics are adorbs :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

:cloud: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I DO like that jacket Robin has on…

Y’all I want some bread something bad! :wail:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya I saw it. I am dying. I see that Gabby has nothing to say. Right about now I’m not sure it’s because she is salty or she just don’t care.

• rwilliams4782

Im biracial so I wonder if my child would be that light..if so… im good

Thats too light for me….anyone wanna carry a baby for me? I got shyt to do

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: HellO All

Robin is looking better these days.
    all the kids are Cutie Pies!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

SO is Gwen’s pregnancy the reason why No Doubt didn’t continue their “reunion” or was it only for the I :heart: music fest?

I remember when Robin was fat b4 the was popular…what a difference

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

**************************************

Rocko himself said, “I came up from ballin’, UOENO it.”
    Rap mogul my bunny-eared socks. :coffee:

:wave: hey my Luvn

Thats too light for me….anyone wanna carry a baby for me? I got shyt to do
    ————–
    I will for free if I can keep it. 15K if you want it back. :lol:

I love No Doubt

• va_shawty

After reading Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: message in the last post, I think I want to be cremated…. :|

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Robin was a flower child before :lol:

Ok Razz lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Robin love those pants..he had them on 4 days ago too

Robin and Olivier Martinez (Halle’s baby daddy) wear the same pair of pants several times a week. Clearly they have wives who are too busy with their careers to perform their wifely duties. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

***************
    Ummm.. Keya, I dont think she (gabby) can say anything :lol:

Those kids are so cute! Monica’s baby has gotten big. She a cutie pie

Gwen looks good for 42

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

is Rock an FOTB

Yes he is.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

All them babies are cute glad Gwen stop putting nail polish on her son

• The Master Beta :D

Diva :waves:

Robin love those pants..he had them on 4 days ago too

********
    What wifely duties would that be? :lol: Most men just throw something on. Dont een have to be clean

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Monica’s baby has gotten big. She a cutie pie

She is big. I hear she’s rolling over on her own. She’ll be crawling in a minute. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

oooh i like Robin’s jacket. thats hot, boo!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Yes! That is exactly what I would like to be done… for one, I don’t want anyone crying over my body. I just want the jar on a small table two or three photos of me blown up and then how ever many flowers folks want to bring… very simple…nothing more. nothing less. Two, I don’t want anyone treating my body like they did in scary movie four or five (where the ring and eight mile was the basis of it)

bunny eared socks? :lol: with the toesies in them!? LOL

• Diva

So why am I just now finding out that Robin supposed to have a big…that thang that goes quack quack?

• rwilliams4782

Nah if I had a wife she would have to at least wash clothes… I dont want her cooking bc she might try to kill me..

Gwen 44 still droppin babies huh? u go girl! fck them hatas :clap: :tea:

Luv the pics of Mo’s lil two :love:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Caramel Rain says:

What wifely duties would that be?

Washing clothes, ironing. You know, womanly household chores.

——————-
    you is a Mess :lol:

& GM Ladies & Gents, Roses & Thorns, Saints & Aints!

:waves: <—good tidings

Robin love those pants..he had them on 4 days ago too

—————-
    Or they could just be the type that LIKE to get several wears out of pants before they let their wives touch them to wash them.. Mr. Razz is like that with his gym shorts.. smh :facepalm:

He wore one pair twice and left them on the floor and I assumed they were dirty so I put them in the dirty clothes basket. “Where my shorts go?” “they’re in the DCB, bay” “WHY?! :eek: THey were still good! I was going to wear them again!”

:facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

What wifely duties would that be?

Washing clothes, ironing. You know, womanly household chores
    ———————-
    ironing….shid Sandra that’s what the cleaners is for :tea:

• MSVALLDAY

Robin Thicke could get it!!!!!!!!!

• rwilliams4782

My gf try to cook but eat dumplings and saltfish and ackee …girl take that back to Kingston

Monica’s baby has gotten big. She a cutie pie

*********
    :heart: Awww..that’s so sweet! She’s moving around pretty fast! I cant wait til I have a baby in 2 years

Tm :wave: hey gal Happy NY babes

Diva says:

————
    Would you give up @Man’s 3.5 for it? :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

Who watched RHOA Chuck was on that hoe shyt wernt he and his wife is seriously tripping on the pass girl bye

Diva says:

*************
    quack quack tho? LOL

The Master Beta :D says:

——————
    that nucca was straight tripping…..I would have taken off my heel and hit that nucca upside his head had I been sitting where Phaedra was. stoopid azz nucca

• A.J.

Caramel Rain says:

What wifely duties would that be?

Washing clothes, ironing. You know, womanly household chores.
    Most married women that I know buy their men’s clothing also. I wish I could find someone to buy my clothing!!

• The Master Beta :D

Fayla :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

You know, womanly household chores.
    —————-
    The way my parents, mr Razz’s father, Mr. Razz, and EYE were raised, WE ALL had to know how to do it for the sake of someone not being able to take care of themselves if needed.

• LadieLeo

Thanks for the clarification Auntie…on the meaning of mogul I mean.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Diva says:

————
    Would you give up @Man’s 3.5 for it? :lol:
    ———————–
    fugg yeah…..

• lovezoe

My husband is the one who irons here. He in the military and do that militRy precision ironing. He cleans the toilets too. Spouses should discuss duties, not assign them because they are “womanly”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

________________________

:vomit:

wait till she makes goat. :hurl:

• Caramel Rain

@ Razz, I think most men are like that. They will wear the same thing over and over again. And they wear basketball shorts as pants.. :lol: @ DCB..

Diva says:

*************
    quack quack tho? LOL
    ———————–
    I ain’t wanna say DUCK gal cause you know how Sandra be on some new shyt occasionally :smack:

• essenze

Kids get big so fast. I swear Gwen kids were so little just like yesterday. Robin’s son too. wow

Nah she only eats fish so im out of the clear for that

• The Master Beta :D

Spouses should discuss duties, not assign them because they are “womanly”
    ____________________________

:yes:

Nah she only eats fish so im out of the clear for that
    ———————
    :rofl: :rofl: oh you ain’t talking bout that kind a fish :kona:

Diva says:

Caramel Rain says:

What wifely duties would that be?

Washing clothes, ironing. You know, womanly household chores
    ———————-
    ironing….shid Sandra that’s what the cleaners is for
    ***************
    :lol: I couldnt tell you that las time I ironed something. I’ll throw it in the dryer real quick to knock the wrankles out.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Nah she only eats fish so im out of the clear for that
    ___________________________

pun intended or nah? :thinking:

• lovezoe

We all agree Chuck a bum. Phaedra shoulda said that was twenty years ago Mynique. I’m married with kids. Bye. BUT Mynique went home mad as heck and Chuck had to defend him and his wife. The money and coming from Mayberry was the only reason someone want him. I would have rose with the camera crew back home if he spoke to me that way.

Diva says:

Caramel Rain says:

What wifely duties would that be?

Washing clothes, ironing. You know, womanly household chores
    ———————-
    ironing….shid Sandra that’s what the cleaners is for
    ***************
    ——————-
    :fistbump:

• rwilliams4782

I bumped into Amiyah Scott when I tell u I wanted to do nasty things to it…even though I know shes a man.. she was gorgeous

• lovezoe

————–
    :cosign:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

wait till she makes goat
    —–
    Have yall tried it? It’s good! And Goat soup is the best! #JamaicanPeopleCanCook

Diva says:

Diva says:

*************
    quack quack tho? LOL
    ———————–
    *********
    Oh yea. my bad. sorry

Nah @orange blossom.. lol I wish she did eat that kind lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Carmen My step dad aint never do that ish. He wore a pair of shorts once, maybe twice if he didn’t do much in them. He wore slacks and jeans twice then they went to the cleaners after or he or my mom washed them. :lol:

And I didn’t feel like typing dirty clothes basket out again so I just said DCB. :lol: I rarely say the basket part.. I normally say “they in the dirty cloves” :rofl:

——————–
    *scratches head* who is you? :rofl:

Beta! :cheer:

how u doin luv?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
    He was just trying to save face since he lied to his wife. He said in front of MYnique that he didn’t have sex with Phaedra but admitted to it when he was with only NeNe and Phaedra. Either way, he’s a liar.

MYnique, as long as he does not have any STDs, leave his past in the past. Well, I’m sure you’ve learned that valuable lesson :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

“Amiyah” was a cute guy though :rofl:

lovezoe says:

**********
    :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

Nah @orange blossom.. lol I wish she did eat that kind lol

oh she a pillow princess :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

oh she a pillow princess
    —————–

I am hungry as hell! It’s not even 10 here yet so I cant say it’s “brunch” :(

Yep she a pillow princess..I like that tho..more for me to eat lol

• Caramel Rain

What’s a pillow princess?

• The Master Beta :D

:phew: my PC just crashed and went black had me over here panicking

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

lovezoe says:

We all agree Chuck a bum.

_____________________________________

Shole is. And the worst kind at that – a lame bum.
    Mynique cartoon faced azz went home crying a river and brought his lies to the table. She’s about an insecure bish, with her laser-etched face.

He is bish-made to the power of 10, and apparently has a small peen, because a big wang nucca would have been PROUD to have hit that – both Kandi AND Phaedra, and would have told the CryptKeeper to get that act right in her system before he walks and takes that Monster with him.

Big wang guys have the most finesse. They ain’t worried about shyt – ok?

Dear Chuck. You’re a small peen loser. :yes:

• rwilliams4782

Pillow princess is a woman who doesnt engage in a sexual act they just lay there and enjoy or whatever

• lovezoe

Let’s talk about how Porsha got that big house she know she can’t afford without Ms. Kordell. That did look a lot like the house Kenya got put out.

• Diva

@Caramel she wanna be dined on but does not like to dine.

• Caramel Rain

@ Razz, me too. I did cardio early this morning and I want a pizza so bad. I brought a nice healthy lunch but I think I’m finna sneak off to Lil Ceasars or something..

lovezoe says:

————————–
    Only a matter of time before she is PUT out too! :smack:

Oh… I see.. Thanks for telling me :|

Yep she a pillow princess..I like that tho..more for me to eat lol

**********************
    It ain’t freaky Friday yet is it?

• The Master Beta :D

_____________________________

All she need is a 2/3 br condo or town home she is doing way too much

• rwilliams4782

Porsha kills me on IG with all those labels n hair shyt.. one day I commented and said you know who Giuseppe Zanotti is but dont know about the underground railroad…she deleted it

• lovezoe

Even Nene the queen of mess was uncomfortable with the way Chuck behaved.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
    I can’t tell people how to spend their coins, but I thought it was a little excessive. Then again, the realtor probably pointed out that it’s a historic landmark because of its proximity to the Underground Railroad train station :think:

The Master Beta :D says:

_____________________________

All she need is a 2/3 br condo or town home she is doing way too much

*********************
    She could get away with a studio apartment. It’s just her and she’s unemployed!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Mownin n chit… :yawn:

I have nothing to say about this post.

• BayouBoy

I loves me some Porsha! :love:

Everyday is freaky to me ladieleo

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Diva says:

lovezoe says:
    ————————–
    Only a matter of time before she is PUT out too!

******************************

She’s lame too. Meerkat looking azz.
    I can’t get past the fact that you done subliminally called this man ghey in every way you could, but then you wanna drunk text him whilst in Savannah? Girl bye. If Cordell had said he was coming to Savannah to get some, Porsha would have SKIRTED on them heaux’s to set it out. :steer:

But he’s ghey right? Whatevs Porsha. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

i need all the carbs i can get today bruh… lol

My God KayCei :rofl: first CryptKeeper then Meerkat

• LadieLeo

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Mownin n chit…

I have nothing to say about this post.

***********************
    Well we’ve been off topic for this post bout 60 comments ago. So what’s on your mind today Man?

—————
    :ghost:

Everyday is freaky to me ladieleo

**************************
    Well carry on Boo, I’ll make sure to never overlook your font :)

————
    :wail:

• lovezoe

ms. Kordellstill shows in control. When’s man do to respond to your yet in HOURS, that mean he dot want you. Then she call and he say either fall in line and stay gone

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LADIE LEO
    “Mownin n chit…

I have nothing to say about this post.

***********************

MY MUHA-PHUCKIN NINERS WON YESTERDAY!
    :danban:
    :danban1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

:pray: that i never get on KeyCei bad side. she goes in!

Morning @Man.

• rwilliams4782

I would find porsha so much more attractive if she stfu..her sister looks like she has graves disease..she got missy elliot eyes

• LadieLeo

MY MUHA-PHUCKIN NINERS WON YESTERDAY!

*******************************
    Yeah they grated them Packers…get it grated, cheese heads, :lol: That was a good game though.

lovezoe says:

————–
    WHET?! :blink: she called him for some dack? then he told her that? :lol:

• essenze

:offtopic:

Ok. So I just informed some of my co-workers that I was leaving for another job. My supervisor was aleady given advanced notice. This is the email I sent:

Dear colleagues,

It is with great emotion that I inform you that I will be leaving DORS effective 1/8/14. I will be taking on other endeavors as well as pursuing my education. I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate the patience, kindness, guidance, encouragement, and sincerity that was shown to me during my time with you all. Please feel free to keep in touch if you would like.

Now does anyone see anything wrong with the last line of the email? Some of the old hens around my office are whispersing about it like I was being a smart ass. I told one of my co-workers that I put in that way because some people are not as attached to their co-workers because they constantly see people come and go and I didn’t want to make anyone feel like they were obligated. Was I wrong? I don’t think so :tea:

********************
    now I have to google graves disease :computer:

————-
    Porsha got them too. they’re just not as “announced” as hers may be. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

**************************

Did you see how she kept talking in circles to try to make sense out of her dumbness when she realized she’d said some dumb shyt?

Ladies: “It was figuratively called the Underground Railroad chile…it wasn’t a REAL train…railroad..”

Porsha: “But ok, but still..you know…like I’m just saying..how…”

Ladies: “It was NOT a REAL TRAIN Porsha…”

Porsha: “Ok, but I’m just trying to figure out :eek: how…well where…”

*Everyone exits the building.*

Lmao

• LadieLeo

Please feel free to keep in touch if you would like.

*********************
    Please feel free to keep in touch. While you didn’t mean anything funny folk gone talk as they are now. I read my emails at work 50-11 times before I send them out cause folk funny.

• lovezoe

Razzle- she texted him wanting to talk, he didn’t respond, she cS him. He says he didn’t want the divorce. She got two choices: come home and do as I say or debs for you. I bet they pull a Nene and Greg

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Minnie look like a ol’ fake azz Minne Driver. :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

@ Ladio Leo, is that a before and after pic or something? Cute.
    You got me hooked on those puckers too. I went Friday and got the Peach flavor and mixed w/Peach New Amsterdam and peach Faygo :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Kordell and Tawonda Braxton are dating? :huh: (adarra nlineoa)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

***************************************************

Oh you know she about to put on some Healy’s or some roller blades and run back to Lil’ Daryl. :coffee:

She is totally clueless. Lost in the sauce. Fuggtarded.
    We ain’t seen her shortbus yet, but she got one. :yes:

lovezoe says:

**********
    Thats true Zoe. If it were me and he didnt respond, I would have dropped it. I think their marriage was “ok” until the girls got in her head and now she’s manless and they’ve moved on.

Caramel Rain says:

@ Ladio Leo, is that a before and after pic or something? Cute.

****************************
    They were both before I got drunk :lol: Nah one was Friday before last and the other was that Monday. I was just in my blue phase.

******************************************
    I’m not sure we have Peach here. We talking bout that vodka right not those liquers (sp)? That sounds kinda sweet, was it?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

MY MUHA-PHUCKIN NINERS WON YESTERDAY!

*******************************
    Yeah they grated them Packers…get it grated, cheese heads, That was a good game though.

Of course I get it. Im a lifelong Niners fan. The Packers are our arch rivals.

PHUCK THEM PACKERS! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

not heelys tho :dead:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Kordell and Tawonda Braxton are dating? :huh: (adarra nlineoa)

This can only mean two things: this is another fake relationship and Towanda is joining the cast of RHOA. :no:

• essenze

Yeah people are funny @ Ladie. Now everybody wondering where I am going and if there is any other positions available. Damn I just got my ass in the door :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

essenze I dont see anything wrong with that. I wouldnt have sent a “good bye text” :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

She is totally clueless. Lost in the sauce. Fuggtarded.
    We ain’t seen her shortbus yet, but she got one.
    ————
    She on that same short bus as Waka FLocka, OJ the Ju-man and red crayon eating Gucci Mane. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@ESSENZE
    “Please feel free to keep in touch if you would like.”

__________________________

I think if you say “feel free” it implies, “if you would like.” But since you have BOTH of them, it sounds as if you are saying you dayum sho’ won’t make an effort to contact them or that you can take them or leave them.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Orange, I got some Heely’s! :yes: :rofl:

I bought them specifically to act an azz. And they get the job done. :yes:

essenze says:

*******************
    leave them mumbling mofos right there. You were doing contract work right? They just tryin to get benefits…. Tell em “NO Dental for you!”

LadieLeo says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Ladio Leo, is that a before and after pic or something? Cute.

****************************
    They were both before I got drunk Nah one was Friday before last and the other was that Monday. I was just in my blue phase.

******************************************

******************
    yep. The peach pucker plus extra peach vodka and peach soda. it was super sweet. i stayed in the bathroom :tmi:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

She is totally clueless. Lost in the sauce. Fuggtarded.
    We ain’t seen her shortbus yet, but she got one.
    ————
    She on that same short bus as Waka FLocka, OJ the Ju-man and red

*********

Sitting in an aisle seat in the back, with all the popular ones. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:zzz: is how I feel… I think I will ask mr. razz to make me two sammiches when I get to the house.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

She is totally clueless. Lost in the sauce. Fuggtarded.
    We ain’t seen her shortbus yet, but she got one.
    ————
    ******************
    and Lamar Odom

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

LadieLeo, where you at to have Faygo in your life?
    You up North in all this snow gal?? :thinking:

• Caramel Rain

F it. I’m going to get me a pizza..

*******************
    Real sweet liquor is good to mix with fruit when it’s out of season. The fruit won’t be sweet so the liquor will make it just right.

:rofl: @KayC! I remember those days… Then I got my priorities in order. :lol:

• Diva

But I thought Kordy was the ghey?

DONT DO IT CARAMEL!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Oh..that was Caramel…..

When they start selling Faygo’s in the south gurl? :huh:

****************************

**************
    lol @ Leo, you so silly :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

LadieLeo, where you at to have Faygo in your life?
    You up North in all this snow gal??

***************
    Nah I live in Florida but that was Kenya talking bout the Faygo. We have it here though. Hell you can get the case at Sam’s, Red Pop :lol: what flavor is that :lol:

Diva says:

But I thought Kordy was the ghey?
    ————–
    Right… The pickings must be slim there in the ATL :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Oh..that was Caramel…..

When they start selling Faygo’s in the south gurl?

**************************
    She’s CA I believe so ion know bout out west but they’ve had Faygo’s in Florida as long as I can remember.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I am about to go watch shawt bus shawty :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

KayCeiSoul Girl I loves me a Cream Soda Faygo. I didnt think they sold them outside the South. Kinda like Tom’s chips. :lol: Yep, Im in Alabama and they are in every hood store (Food Tiger/Greers/Save A lot and Food for Less) Walmart doesnt carry them here.

• essenze

Yeah I was@Ladie You a fool Man. lol. I mean I was contractual so I believed that they knew eventually I would move on. Plus they didn’t have any permanent positions so I was like I gotta go. Damn Caramel you pretty much be like fugg em :rofl:

Razz.. Peppponi Pizza Vs Chicken breast and Califlower? :huh:

You finna have Mr. Razz fix you a sammich!? You prob gone have chips too :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

KayCeiSoul Girl I loves me a Cream Soda Faygo. I didnt think they sold them outside the South. Kinda like Tom’s chips. Yep, Im in Alabama and they are in every hood store (Food Tiger/Greers/Save A lot and Food for Less) Walmart doesnt carry them here.

************************
    You know what…a lie don’t care who tell it. I knew you were in Alabama cause you were close to Chan before he moved. Ion know where the hell I got CA from…oh well like I said, a lie don’t care who tell it.

——————-
    Send me some of dem Tom’s Hot Fries…lawd those use to be my shyt…gave me life

LadieLeo says:

************************

*************
    :lol: you didnt like. you was just confused. it’s ok. I forgive you :hug:

Kenya :hug:

• essenze

:offtopic: The website Venus.com got some cute stuff but some cheap and homey shyt as well. I don’t mind buying cheap but I refuse to look cheap. It levels to this shyt :tea: I have some people who I know who look like they live in Rainbow Shop and Cititrends. My thing is take your time and get pieces that look like they could be from anywhere and pair them with something of better quality. Walking around, especially as a grown ass woman, with “bad girl” or “hot” in bold glitter on your shirt is not the biz :no:

• Caramel Rain

:waves: Toms hot fries and cheddar back fries to Diva.

Goes to look up venus . com :pc:

essenze says:

The website Venus.com got some cute stuff but some cheap and homey shyt as well. I don’t mind buying cheap but I refuse to look cheap. It levels to this shyt I have some people who I know who look like they live in Rainbow Shop and Cititrends. My thing is take your time and get pieces that look like they could be from anywhere and pair them with something of better quality. Walking around, especially as a grown ass woman, with “bad girl” or “hot” in bold glitter on your shirt is not the biz

******************
    What about juicy on the booty? :lol:

• Diva

Nothing like a juicy booty :kona:

• essenze

Why? :wail: Lawd

• essenze

Juicy Couture. I guess everybody thought it was cool because of the brand but I hated that mess too. Shyt even clothes that may cost you a pretty penny can be tragic as well :no: I remember seeing a runway on TV and the model had on some shyt that looked like a trash bag lol