Celebs Out & About: Beyonce and Jay Z at the White House

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy at the White House

Average Americans are rarely afforded private tours of the White House — even though Americans are the ones who keep the lights on. But Beyonce and Jay Z are not your average citizens — at least not in their own minds.

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy at the White House

Beyonce posted images of her daughter Blue Ivy posing with one of the Obamas’ Christmas trees and the first dog, Bo (or is it Sunny?). Blue Ivy (who some say was delivered by a surrogate) is seen in one photo filling out a visitor’s card. And, of course, there numerous photos of Beyonce chilling and flossing like she owns the White House. Beyonce was invited to perform during First Lady Michelle Obama’s 50th birthday celebration held at the White House over the weekend.

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy at the White House

Beyonce poses with the first (or second) dog in the White House.

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy at the White House

Beyonce and Blue Ivy pose with one of the Obamas’ many Christmas trees that were decorated by American children.

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy at the White House

Beyonce’s gay stylists beat her face prior to her free performance. It’s just another day on the job for the glorified studio singer.

Photos: Beyonce’s Tumblr

• libra80sbaby

I :love: lil ol Blue Ivy

• libra80sbaby

Why is Beyonce lookin like that?? All :evil: like :wail:

• Beta

• Chelle514

“Blue Ivy (who some say was delivered by a surrogate) is seen in one photo filling out a visitor’s card” NOW THIS WAS TOO FUNN :-)

• Chelle514

TOO FUNNY

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

libra80sbaby says:

Why is Beyonce lookin like that?? All :evil: like :wail:

I wonder if Beyonce knows that the president prefers Jay Z over her? :tea:

Blue’s gonna be bff’s with the 1st Daughters :lol:

I think that’s Sunny Obama :tea:

• Roc

That dog :no:

• Afiya

And Blue left handed too :thumbsup: Go BLUE!! :yes:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Barack want some of that Beyonce puzz so bad. … :rofl:

I know Michelle be giving her the side eye. Barack prolly got photos of Beyonce up all over the place.

• FuturedocDonte

Beyonce could have worn more appropriate attire… First Lady aint tryna see no crack while I :danban1:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Adorable. And I love how Beyonce keeps hiding the baby’s face then showing it like :hide: Making people all angry. We have all seen the baby nothing to see here. I heard the first lady was getting it in :danban1: Sounds like they had fun

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

If I WAS Blue I would’ve rode the dog like a horse. It looks big enough :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Blue Ivy is seen in one photo filling out a visitor’s card.
    ————
    :heart:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

)_________________

:rofl: Them two changed her into a yt woman cause that pic with her with the dog… I thought it was a yt chick.

But that dude with the braids tho. :facepalm:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

First Lady aint tryna see no crack while
    but Barrack might be.. she know she and him be flirting :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

She mustve perform. I’m sure of it. No other reason for her to dress like that

• lovezoe

Obamas regular ole folks. I just my tree down

• Beta

What’s up with these gravis :huh:

• SOTHERNGRL

Awwwwwwwwww Lil Blue Jean is a lefty

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

president prefers Jay Z over her?
    ——–
    WOW :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Gonna post updated Awards info at lunch time

• Caramel Rain

Who is this white woman above ? :blink: The dog is so cute

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

The dude with the braids look like his edges are missing. Wonder if he is some kin to :thinking:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MIS TAKEN
    “The dude with the braids look like his edges are missing. ”

he got that “Pam Oliver” edition wig on tho. :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Who decorated that tree? Mustve been in one of those off bedrooms

• MSVALLDAY

Bey is looking strangely thin in these photos.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

her outfit is VERY innapropriate. She really wants Mr.President..

• MrsL

What’s the point of her posting pics of Blue Ivy if she’s just posting pics of the back of her head? Why post pics period?

• Caramel Rain

She was there to perform along w/J Hud and the others not as an invited guest.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If I WAS Blue I would’ve rode the dog like a horse.

:facepalm:
    =============
    Man, I just saw you say that ole boy has an advanced Engineering degree and with that GPA at Stanford, he is schmart! :yes:

• Milky

<—— me surfboardin on Man. hey boo!

• Caramel Rain

libra80sbaby says:

Why is Beyonce lookin like that?? All like

I wonder if Beyonce knows that the president prefers Jay Z over her?
    *********
    I dont like My President “preferring” either of them. I wish they’d stop mixing politics w/Hollywood. Star struck much?

Bey IS showing yall Blue’s back. I get it *snickers*

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DTS
    “Man, I just saw you say that ole boy has an advanced Engineering degree and with that GPA at Stanford, he is schmart! ”
    __________________________

Yeah, he writes columns and chit too for a sports site.

But he just don’t like Crabtree. They almost got in a fight last year at a charity event. So he couldn’t wait to go in on that nigga. Sometimes you just don’t like a nigga.

Biggie and Pac
    Shaq and Kobe
    Sherman and Crabtree
    Sandra and Beyonce

:shrugs:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Milky says:

<—— me surfboardin on Man. hey boo!

What's up? is that what "surfboarding" is? :think:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

But when I said it you glanced over it :rolleyes: YOU GON START RESPECTING ME :rules:

Oh and I don’t think the pres or beyonce want each other. Before somebody be all “you breaking down the black family blah blah blah” :lol:

But when I said it you glanced over it
    ^^^^^^
    EYE SURELY DID! YEEN THE BOSS OF MY :eek:

Let’s go! :duel:

• VDot

:blink: Why do they still have their Christmas trees up?

• Milky

Yes @man how u doing today shuga :kiss: :boobs:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Man: you saw the picture of Pam Oliver and Chewbacca? I didn’t wanna laugh… but it looked like her :tape:

• VDot

Is Blue left handed? Cute :love:

• The Pearl!

Oh…and, @Taken, CONGRATS on your promotion!! Go ‘head on wit Cho bad self!! :waves: Hey, DTTS!

• libra80sbaby

libra80sbaby says:
    Why is Beyonce lookin like that?? All :evil: like :wail:
    I wonder if Beyonce knows that the president prefers Jay Z over her? :tea:
    —————————————-
    I heard about some dude the Pres was “friends” with, mysteriously ended up dead after he tried to extort money from the Pres to keep “personal secrets”. :nono: I see you B!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You always trying fight.
    I thought they taught ya’ll constructive and non-violent ways to deal with adversity once you got on work release :no: You gone end up right byke at Dallas correctional facilities :no:

Hey Pearl! :2dance:

Milky :kiss: fresh Cherry Lip Chap :grill:

:chase: MsTake :rofl:

• LaceJagger

Why is the chrisnast tree still up?

• essenze

Hey peoples!! I missed yall. I have been at the new job and the site is blocked there and I hate phone posting :crying: I was happy as hell when the state of Maryland closed their offices early today. Since I came in I still get paid for the entire day. A lot of people called out so I know they mad as shyt. They going to have use either their vacation or personal leave day. The state offices rarely closes. The last time they closed is when we got like 7 feet of snow which was about four years ago :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

libra80sbaby says:

libra80sbaby says:
    Why is Beyonce lookin like that?? All like
    I wonder if Beyonce knows that the president prefers Jay Z over her?
    —————————————-
    I heard about some dude the Pres was “friends” with, mysteriously ended up dead after he tried to extort money from the Pres to keep “personal secrets”. I see you B!!

***********
    :popcorn:

Eye already told you I ain’t going back! :rofl:

Bbl

• Caramel Rain

essenze :lol: congrats

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Pearl :crying1: They don’t know my story. I been lied on, talked about, but still I rise like a phoenix from the ashes :nun:
    Lemme stop :rofl: Thanks Pearl :hugs: it definitely builds my resume to move on from here so I might stick it out a few more months. Not the area I wanted to move into but it still corresponds with business so I can always twerk it.

• Caramel Rain

**************
    Tweak it, you mean, right?

*makes Bey a sammich* :nono:

• FuturedocDonte

__________________________

Yeah, he writes columns and chit too for a sports site.

Biggie and Pac
    Shaq and Kobe
    Sherman and Crabtree
    Sandra and Beyonce

:shrugs:
    —-
    :lol: I lived for the clip when Trent Williams :box: him in the face though :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Its finna snow an inch and a half in Virginia Beach. They finna shut the whole city down :no:

• essenze

Oh and Beyonce looks nice. She seems like one of those very pretty girls who always looks crazy around the eyes. Like the type that will burn your shyt or try to shoot your azz :coffee:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Christmas tree still up. Don’t they have a guy for that??

• SOTHERNGRL

**************
    Tweak it, you mean, right?
    January 21, 2014 at 11:59 am
    ((((((((((((
    Nawl she said what she meant how you think she got that promotion. You know since she on here all day she ant doing no work.

• lovezoe

Futa- thought you was in DC Area?

:angry: the new chic clucks her tongue too! i’m turnin in my notice today fugg it :cuss:

• cteastcoast

essenze says: my darn job could careless about our safety they swear we an ER we just a urgent care we should be closing early not at no 9pm :coffee:

• essenze

That aint nothing but I know they not use to that shyt :no:

• LadieLeo

™ says:

the new chic clucks her tongue too! i’m turnin in my notice today fugg it

***********************
    my same ol coworker is still as slow…..i wish she’d turn her notice in :mad:

• Oprahs Bunion

Nice photos of J-BIC-B! I love her stylist Ty (one with the dreads)! I follow him on IG.

Hey everyone! :waves: Happy NY!

• LadieLeo

essenze says:

Hey peoples!! I missed yall. I have been at the new job and the site is blocked there and I hate phone posting I was happy as hell when the state of Maryland closed their offices early today. Since I came in I still get paid for the entire day. A lot of people called out so I know they mad as shyt. They going to have use either their vacation or personal leave day. The state offices rarely closes. The last time they closed is when we got like 7 feet of snow which was about four years ago
    ****************************************
    My bestie canx her meeting in Baltimore cause she wasn’t driving in that mess!

& good afternoon errybody. too :shrug: to do individuals right now.

i wish the hell it would snow here. aint seen snow in over 10 years :tea:

• missyJ

Lil Blue IV so dang precious!

• SOTHERNGRL

the new chic clucks her tongue too! i’m turnin in my notice today fugg it
    ((((((((((
    What are yall advertising for? How the hail do all the crazies find their way to that office.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

nah I meant twerk it. that’s hood speak
    :whistle: I’m so hooooooooooddddddd
    And my boss was a she. I ain’t bull dagging :shock:

Southern I am sew hurt. I mean you agreed with that lawyer person :earphone: WE BE ALL DAY… POOOOOSSSTING….
    I mean we just great multi-taskers. I am sew good at what I do they don’t eben know it.

• Oprahs Bunion

Hey Naijagal!!!! If you reading this, I :heart: you!

• Caramel Rain

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************
    Tweak it, you mean, right?
    January 21, 2014 at 11:59 am
    ((((((((((((

*********
    True :tea: I forgotted

• FuturedocDonte

Futa- thought you was in DC Area?

I was working on a contract in Baltimore and would travel for work m-thurs. My house is in VA Beach.

• Oprahs Bunion

How was everyone’s holiday?

• essenze

That’s a damn shame @eastcoast. I hate companies like that. I believe that is what “essential personnel” is for. I view essential personnel as police, 911 operators, fire fighters etc. I had a job where I was considered “essential” as a relay operator. Shyt when we had a very bad tornado/tropical storm here 8 years ago, instead of sending us home they put us up in the Holiday Inn across the street when our shift was over.

• luVn_liFe…

OBunion :woohoo: hellURH!!

FAY i went for an Obagi consultation :bite:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

How was everyone’s holiday
    why you all in my business? Stay out my pocket!!! :blink:
    Mine was good :rofl: How have you been?? any new stories???

:hug: @OB

Fay whatchu say ..feed her a sammich.. :hahaha: :(

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Allright bbl ya’ll… I got two meeting and lunch…..

• SOTHERNGRL

@Care you cant forget chit that happens round here. Cause soon as you do somebody gonna remember and throw it out there.

• essenze

I don’t blame her @ladieleo. I went to work at 8:00am and they made the announcement that we were shutting down at 10:45am. When I got to my car it was already covered by an inch of snow. I can only imagine what its going to be like by 4 or 5.

• lovezoe

Futa- thought you was in DC Area?

—–
    Oh ok. I’m nosy

Luvn! :waves: hey ma, what they say? u make an appt? :bite:

:hi: OB

• OutsidetheBox

i’m turnin in my notice today fugg it

________

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:hi:

• OutsidetheBox

I love her stylist Ty (one with the dreads)! I follow him on IG.
    _______

He seems absolutely beautiful.. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Bey got on them dancing shoes. :lol: :heart: .. gotta werk..

• Oprahs Bunion

:kiss: LuvN & OTB!!!! Yes I have been MIA. I have been dealing with a :brokenheart: Gotta cut this fool out of my life! :Cheers: to 2014!

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Naijagal!!!! If you reading this, I you!
    ______

:) You so sweet OB.

• Oprahs Bunion

:wave: hey TM says!!

• OutsidetheBox

FAY i went for an Obagi consultation
    _____

Why the nail lunch? :eek:

What they say?????

• luVn_liFe…

FAY/otB
    the blue peel wasnt the one FAY was talking about, or the One that I researched :phew:

I did not Make an appointment… YET. :phew: its either 6 vials for $500 with Microderm abbraision + the products for at home

Or $100 per vial +Products
    :phew:

• cteastcoast

Oprahs Bunion says:

_________________________________________________________________

aawwww :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Cause soon as you do somebody gonna remember and throw it out there.
    __

Thats called being #helpful.. :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Oprahs Bunion says:

LuvN & OTB!!!! Yes I have been MIA. I have been dealing with a Gotta cut this fool out of my life! :Cheers: to 2014!
    ——–
    :hug:

• Oprahs Bunion

@OTB I miss her! I follow her on IG though.

Oh ok. I’m nosy

:hahaha: :heart: Said this in my voice..

Bebeguhl :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

WHO U Stalking on IG OBunion ?? :huh:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

What I miss???? :popcorn:

Fay whatchu say ..feed her a sammich.

:yes: ion like this skinnty Bey. she need like 10 mo pounds :pizza: <—really Popeyes

sup muffin? :hug:

• Oprahs Bunion

Thank you cteastcoast! :hugs: Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. I just want to be FREE! Shout-out to the Ohio Players!! :hahaha:

_______

:| :confused: Awwwww. :hug: I hope your journey to a healed heart is swift..

• lovezoe

:newpost:

6 vials for $500 with Microderm abbraision + the products for at home

Or $100 per vial +Products

_________

:ghost:

• Anna

:waves: @ everyone. :offtopic: Who watched “Flowers In The Attic”? They should stop re airing it, it sucked.

luVn_liFe… says:

FAY/otB

Or $100 per vial +Products
    :phew:

:blink: chile cheese! if it aint BLUE ion want it! :nono: :tea:

• Oprahs Bunion

luVn_liFe… says:

WHO U Stalking on IG OBunion ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: I was talking about Naijagal! I follow her on IG.

Anna says: