Celebs Out & About: Celine Dion, Ne-Yo, Rita Ora, Tamar Braxton, Vince Herbert

Celine Dion and Ne-Yo film a rooftop music video for new single 'Incredible' in Downtown Los Angeles.

You know you’re an A-lister when Mega Superstar Celine Dion asks you to appear in one of her music videos. Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo and Celine danced together on a downtown Los Angeles rooftop during a scene in her music video for new single “Incredible”. Celine wore a white suit jacket with leather pants and Ne-Yo rocked a leather biker jacket and grey beenie.
Photo: Deano / Splash News

Rita Ora shows a lot of Leg as she steps out at the Chateau Marmont Hotel on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood, CA

British singer Rita Ora showed a lot of leg as she stepped out of the Chateau Marmont Hotel on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood, Calif., wearing a white hoodie over a white dress and gold high heeled sandals on Friday night. The sexy fashionista also wore a different color nail polish on each finger tip.
Photo: SPW/Splash News

Tamar Braxton spotted leaving the CBS studios in New York City

Reality TV star Tamar Braxton, her music producer husband Vincent Herbert and their son Logan Vincent Herbert were spotted leaving the CBS studios in New York City on Friday, Jan. 24. It isn’t clear why Vince is hiding the child’s face under a towel. Vince is not Jay Z and Tamar is not Beyonce.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

69 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Celine Dion, Ne-Yo, Rita Ora, Tamar Braxton, Vince Herbert”

Weekend post :yahoo: :thankyou: Celine is that chick :trophy: Dare I say :shock: Tamar looks pretty ……. what happened :blink: new surgeon ?

Ni ni says:

Ive never heard a single song by rita but her fit reminds me of the klan. Tamar looks nice. The cold might be too much for the baby. Cant wait to hear celine and neyo

missmiami says:

I SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT TAMAR IN THAT PIC. LOVE CELINE!!! SHE IS AN ICON & HER VOICE IS AMAZING.

eastpointvet says:

neyo gonna get a nice check for that

missmiami says:

Active shooter incident at an Maryland Mall wtf :smack: is going on in the world

MrsL says:

I don’t understand Rita’s outfit… :think:

Afiya says:

I like Neyo :yes: Celine and them pants :no:

Ora or OH-Wrong :no:

Tamar & that headpiece :nono:

Vincent is so NOT CUTE :no: :hurl: on all that money and still :no:

This whole post is of has-been, wanna bees and wtf’s :lol:

Milky says:

Happy saturday yall :wave: I like the babies shoes. :cold:

PumpkinsMama says:

HAPPY SATURDAY HUNNYS :kiss:

Saundra :kiss:
    Milky
    Afiya
    East
    Mrs
    Miss Miami NICE :buttshake: :thumbsup:
    Nini
    Jennnnnnnnay :lick:

Tamar’s face DOES look nice… for once. Tamars baby has Vince’s lips :eek:

Rita who? :shrug:

Celine hun EPIC FAIL! That woman has a beautiful voice, but this attempt to come back is typical of Krakkas. Hmmmm let’s see what lil ninglet I can make a song w/that I never would have been in the same room with before when I was at the top of my game. A la Lady GaGa and R.Kelly’s train-wreck collabo :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Congrats Aunty on bustin that Apoolo story wide open first! :claps:

Lets’ watch how fast Phaedra duck lookin azz puts distance between him and her “empire”. Welp she found his azz in jail. Least she got two kids out of it :rofl: maybe her and Yandy can form a reality support group :tea:

69 says:

“You know you’re an A-lister when Mega Superstar Celine Dion asks you to appear in one of her music videos.”
    ____________________________________
    :yes:

Because it would have been tough convincing me that someone like Celine would know Ne-Yo otherwise. :coffee:

Now about that Apollo story. Atlanta is becoming the “black” version of Los Angeles. We have countless “celebrities” over here and they’re slowly starting to act just as chaotic as their California counterparts. Just doing dumb stuff all the way around. :smack:

Neyo is making real money. Celine’s crowd buys albums !

MsB2u says:

Tamar actually looks nice in the face for once

Lmao! Don’t let Tamar hear you say that! I wish she would cover her face her plastic surgery looks horrid! Beyonce does that because she wants to be the second coming of Michael, but then again her STANS are crazy as Hail! So I can kinda see why. But celebs kill me trying to keep their kids secret now, that beyonce is doing it. Celebs are so unoriginal :tea:

EL CHA CHA says:

Tamartian here! My girl looking gudt! Vince I hope you only shielding lil Logan face cus its cold otherwise knock it off! :stop: were already aware of his yumminess….Logan is getting big ( no pun/pun intended) :grill:

Tamar actually looks nice in the face for once

by MsB2u on Jan 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm
    ________________________________________

You really think so? :tea:

newmom87 says:

Tamar looks really pretty

“It isn’t clear why Vince is hiding the child’s face under a towel. Vince is not Jay Z and Tamar is not Beyonce.”

Reminds me of when Logan was born and Vince wanted him to stay covered up while leaving the hospital saying there could be paparazzi hiding way up in the hospital with high powered lenses and tamar & co. was looking at him like he was crazy lol

Thank you Sandra for finally allowing me to register. Now that I am here, where do I sign up for the SR rent assistance program :think: says:

“You know you’re an A-lister when Mega Superstar Celine Dion asks you to appear in one of her music videos”

Its easier to bestow high praise on those who don’t look like us. Those that we covet. Meanwhile, Beys on the cruise ship :tea: Its time we shed these shackles that bind us. Leave them on and you’ll eventually start to keloid :tea: A metaphorical keloid. Imagine that.

“Celine hun EPIC FAIL! That woman has a beautiful voice, but this attempt to come back is typical of Krakkas.”

Greetings. And happy Saturday to you. Never one to withhold pumping the Black fist in the air with pride, I must respectfully disagree on this one. Having met the woman, and knowing people who know her, people who liken her to Rose Nylond, she is more of a simpleton than an opportunist. Anyone else, and I’d cosign you, but this woman, at least on the surface, appear pretty genuine.

@newmom87 if Tamar wasn’t so ignorant , obnoxious , immature and annoying we wouldn’t know who she is. She’s not big enough to be stalked by paparazzi. She’s not Toni. I doubt Harvey’s people know who she is. Po lil tink tink :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Are y’all sure Celine Dion ain’t the one that make them Celine handbags :ashamed:

Get inline honey , I been here longer and have been kissing Sandys :buttshake: for 4 years now and I’m still on the bottom of her faves list. She treats me like Solonage and Michelle Williams . :tea:

20.Are y’all sure Celine Dion ain’t the one that make them Celine handbags

This reminds me of William Dents Mama, who we never actually saw in 8yrs, wanted a 17thousand dollar croc Kelly bag because shed once wrestled a crocodile, and because she loved Kelly Rippa :lol:

Get inline honey , I been here longer and have been kissing Sandys for 4 years now and I’m still on the bottom of her faves list. She treats me like Solonage and Michelle Williams .

Amen. Bishes getting gift cards, they rent paid, all access passes to bbqs thrown by grand hustle…I can’t even get a follow back on twitter :tea:

EL CHA CHA says:

:yahoo: DID SOMEONE CALL OUT A CRAZY BEYONCE STAN :yahoo: *takes meds :hahaha:

EL CHA CHA says:

SHYTTTT…SANDRITA DONT EVEN EKNOWLEDGE ME ANYMORE AND I GO BACK WAY BEYOND 4 YEARS…I SUMTHIN LIKE 9 …BUT ITS ALL GUD :love: I BEEN OFF THE SANDRA BINKY SHE LOVES WHO SHE LOVES :shrug:

:wave: Brendennnnnnnnnnnnnnn kiss me you fool :kiss:

:lol: Those meds are ineffective when taken with a vodka chaser :ashamed: Well, ineffective may not be the right word. There’s an effect, just not the one prescribed :ashamed: Bless the man/woman who discovered anything ending with phetamine :biggrin:

:kiss: With tongue. Can you taste that girl? That’s Listerine. The oranch kind :biggrin: Currently on sale at Walmart. That gift card sholl woulda came in handy :tea:

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, they may have covered the baby’s face due to the extreme cold tempature in NYC.

spiceykay says:

This is not the first time Celine has done a song with a black artist she did one with RKelly.

PumpkinsMama says:

:ghost: at Rose Nylond

Happy Saturday to you too sexxy :sheep: I stands corrected :yes: I trust’s you like you had to trust me not to accidently nip your balls with the shears when I was trimming you :rofl:

But um my fellow Black Panther, we just don’t return tess messages no mo huh? :tea:

EL CHA CHA says:

oranch is my faborite :grill: :lick:

spiceykay says:

I’ll be your cloud up in the sky :whistle: I’ll be your shoulder when you cry :whistle:

That’s my song chile :yahoo: Good music :yes: I am your angel :whistle:

Chile is that overage hanging over Celine belt :huh: beer belly chile :lol:

She at least follows me on twitter. I’ll be happy if she buys my books next semester for school. Imma post some bikini twerk photos on twitter soon,. That will get her attention :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

:huh: Um Spicey I didn’t say it was the FIRST time she did a song with a black artist. I said that seems to be the trend as of late, that’s why I referenced Lady Gaga…just like black babies bein the new accessory :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ashland Bullshyt, if Sandy payin for books for school and shyt I’m bout to start twerkin sumpthin ret nah
    :buttshake:
    :boobs:
    :thankyou: <====Really me swangin on a pole while Sandy toss tuition at my feets :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Nah :tea: sprites been doing that….. its just racism is really back in the forefront now….. and now a black can’t help but to think something is up. :tea:

and again I will say…. good music is good music…. no matter what color you are :tea:

MsB2u says:

Tamar actually looks nice in the face for once

by MsB2u on Jan 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm
    ________________________________________

You really think so?

by TheRealAshland on Jan 25, 2014 at 4:01 pm
    ———————
    When I say nice I mean she doesn’t look like a muppet in the face :kona:

When I say nice I mean she doesn’t look like a muppet in the face

by MsB2u on Jan 25, 2014 at 8:38 pm
    ________________________________________
    :hahaha: :rotfl: :dead:
    Lol I hope taMONSTER muppet baby ain’t a friend of the blog though :tea:

Nicole29 says:

Vince needs to have a seat with that towel on the baby’s face :rolleyes: What exactly are you attempting to hide Vince? We done already seent him! He’s all over We TV on the Braxton’s with his mama. lol

Nicole29 says:

and he looks just like him :tea: not good

If yall dont know by now I love female singers with big huge voices. Or plays an instrument.

Mariah. Patti. Teena.

Celine. She on my list. Fan of hern since the 90s.

Anna says:

uturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I’ve wondered that also, but I am a big fan of her.

They cover the baby’s faces because papparazi flashing camera lights are bright & scary.

Tamar gets a new face for each appearance. She must have an arsenal of faces in her closet.

Why celine chin point out furthr than her titties?

Who keeps inviting rita odor to events & why??

C. Maria says:

Sandra, can we have a Clive Davis Pre-Grammy post, pleeeeease? :pray:

MsB2u says:

When I say nice I mean she doesn’t look like a muppet in the face

by MsB2u on Jan 25, 2014 at 8:38 pm
    ________________________________________

Lol I hope taMONSTER muppet baby ain’t a friend of the blog though

by TheRealAshland on Jan 25, 2014 at 10:26 pm
    ——————-
    The truth is the truth :hide:

C. Maria says:

Sandra, can we have a Clive Davis Pre-Grammy post, pleeeeease? :pray:

Hi sweetie, your auntie rarely works on Sundays except in case of an emergency.

FuturedocDonte says:

I thought it was her too. :lol:

C. Maria says:

The Saturday posts have spoiled me :shame: Thanks for being patient with me! :yes:

Hey sandy, imma be sending you a list if books I need for summer :buttshake:

Miany says:

Shoutout to auntea Sandra :nun: for breaking the Apollo story. ..I’m sad to see him in trouble but happy u posted it first :bow:

That performance was straight garbage :nono: just a hot mess….. sn who else performing tonight :thinking:

TMZ ole lame azz didn’t want to give Auntie Credit :rolleyes: suckas …. talm bout access atlanta broke the story :nono: they need to :stop: with the mess ….. Give Auntie her credit nah ….

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

This the only tome being on the west coast sucks

FuturedocDonte says:

Bey stood in the same spot for 5 mins like :nun: ion see how people are raving Over her performance :no:

Jdore says:

Auntie I can’t wait to see your Bey post in the morning!

Chile Bey need them dancers on stage :no: if not she is a snooze fest……. :thinking: she must have tried to choreograph this performance herself. :no: just a hot a mess ….. she could have kept that….. that wasn’t even a grammy song ….. xo would have been better

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok night crew, I missed the Bey and Jay moment. What happened? Was it was like most people are saying, or was the beehive just too hype as they always are?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Chile Bey need them dancers on stage if not she is a snooze fest……. she must have tried to choreograph this performance herself. just a hot a mess ….. she could have kept that….. that wasn’t even a grammy song ….. xo would have been better
    ——–
    So I see the beehive was too hype again. Thanks. I did not miss anything I see. :tea:

says:

Sorely disappointed in that Bey/Jay performance :nono:

says:

She don’t have to show all her azz like that neither. I think she is too talented to wear basically a thong on stage :shrug:

Chile her crew is talented :tea: as in the production team, choreographers, dancers :shrugs: she ok ….. but without them …. this is pretty much what ya get :shrugs: Blah ……. but you already know the fans are going to defend that shyt ….. :tea: delusional….

so did anybody else perform, :popcorn: I am watching Dexter

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie You know what your right. If you take away the people who do everything else, and just have her, it’s not better than a whole lot of singers. But the Beehive thinks she walks on water so nothing she ever does is not great. Guess she did not see anything to steal this time around to make a performance with. :tea:

avamom says:

Just popped in to say :hi: Roses….Kendrick Lamar’s performance was hot!:applause:

Vince always has his mouth open.